Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Ciabatta Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Must have worked because I see no post from you other than this one.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Pikachu Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Must have worked because I see no post from you other than this one.

So my second post is gone too? i spent like 2 hours rewriting that one, it didnt post the first time, had to rewrite it, Do i need to rewrite it again? Im confused now, Sorry.

Pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Thats up to you if you want to redo it or not.  Your job is to get the application to us, and our job is only to review it.  Please dont ask us to do your job as well, not when your first attempt was not at all impressive.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:41 pm

I originally edited my post and completely re-wrote it, it was deleted, i dont know why, but ill write a new one.

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Tylerkkk

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I would like to join a server of respectful, friendly players, considering the forms players have to fill out to get whitelisted, i feel that the players who get whitelisted are polite and friendly individials. I would also like to play the gulliver mod with other friendly players, I would also like to take part in the various activities that are shown in the youtube video showcasing your server.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am fairly good with redstone, I am a good builder, I like to meet other people, and would like to build some nice buildings and pixel art for your server and its people, I am a friendly person, I'm polite to everyone i meet, I would like to assist the players on your server with any builds/projects they are working on, and would like to help the players of your server.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

I am a huge pokemon fan, My favourite being pikachu.

I work with pcs in my spare time, taking them apart when i have the time.

I am a fairly introverted person, not straying far from people i know.

I am unpopular in my real life, only having 4-5 friends out of my entire school.

I usually have a lot of time to myself in my life, spending any spare time i get on my pc.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

2. Please be couteous to your fellow players on our server.

I chose #2 because it shows that you expect all players to respect eachother on the server, and that newer players will join the server and start in a friendly environment of nice people

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese

Pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:02 pm

Thank you, I'll see about getting an available reviewer to check this out.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:17 pm

I will review Pikachu's application.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:45 pm

Pikachu wrote:I originally edited my post and completely re-wrote it, it was deleted, i dont know why, but ill write a new one.

Tylerkkk

I would like to join a server of respectful, friendly players, considering the forms players have to fill out to get whitelisted, i feel that the players who get whitelisted are polite and friendly individials. I would also like to play the gulliver mod with other friendly players, I would also like to take part in the various activities that are shown in the youtube video showcasing your server.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am fairly good with redstone, I am a good builder, I like to meet other people, and would like to build some nice buildings and pixel art for your server and its people, I am a friendly person, I'm polite to everyone i meet, I would like to assist the players on your server with any builds/projects they are working on, and would like to help the players of your server.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

I am a huge pokemon fan, My favourite being pikachu.

I work with pcs in my spare time, taking them apart when i have the time.

I am a fairly introverted person, not straying far from people i know.

I am unpopular in my real life, only having 4-5 friends out of my entire school.

I usually have a lot of time to myself in my life, spending any spare time i get on my pc.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

2. Please be couteous to your fellow players on our server.

I chose #2 because it shows that you expect all players to respect eachother on the server, and that newer players will join the server and start in a friendly environment of nice people

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese

2. It is nice to see you understand the reason for having whitelists on our server and i hope you licking polite and friendly people means you are one yourself.

3. This section looks good, just remember if you are building a big piece of pixel art near other structures that it is ok to build it in that location.

4. A - I totally did not guess that from your name. Razz

B - Interesting, though the real test is to see if you can get it back together and working again. Smile

C- Welcome to the club. Oh, you very already a member of the club. Well it is easy to forget as being introverts we never really have meetings.

D - dito.

E- dito, again. Razz

5. Is correct.

6. Correct!!!

Your application looks good with the use of the bold effect to easily distinguish between questions and answers ( though most people do them the other way round).

All in all your application is good and therefore you will be whitelisted shortly.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Ok Pikachu(Tylerkkk) you're whitelisted now. Smile
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by SpeedDoesMC Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:53 pm

I am Brian Bonilla I would like to come to your server and play with you guys im 10 year olds and love to play on minecraft my user name is speedb50 I hope you can accept as quick as possible Smile

SpeedDoesMC

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Speed/Brain I highly suggest you go back and look at the first page of this Topic and follow the application format. If you don't at least try to do that we cannot possibly accept you onto the server.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:14 am

OK all to here before you Post ANYTHING in here go to this
LINK: https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27-whitelist-applications and read it COMPLETLY

I saw so much applications they aren't really applications only 1-2 sentences so I hope you WILL click on the link
Thank You
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by acetrainer890 Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:03 am

IGN:acetrainer890

I like to build with this mod but I was tired of doing it with my brother because hes younger and dosnt listen to word I say. I like building online better because i can build with people and with this server i can do it with the gullivers mod on this server plus the minigames sound cool and i want to try them. Those are the main reasons i want to join the server i may want do even more once I have played it myself but that is it oh and the town layout looks pretty cool.

My building talets should help and im a very kind person but to be honest i have trouble with patince and hate repeating things to people but other than that im a peacefull person. Im fimilar with redstone what i mean by that I own the handbook and have orderd the constrution one, and am happy to help people if i have the time, and I like hellping because it makes me feel good and that no one help me in middle school and was bullied so i dont want anyone to feel the same.

I like pokemon

I have 5 IRL friends 2 go to my school

I had a fear of the legend of zelda when i was little because iwatch my older cousin play the shadow temple in ocorina of time

i have alot of free time either spending it with my family aor playing the computer

I own an N64 and have play ocorina of time up untill the shadow temple

I chose number two because it shows that you expect all players to respect others on the server, and that newer players will join the server and start in a friendly environment of nice person

cheese
acetrainer890
acetrainer890

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ace
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soopuhstar56 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:44 pm

1) IGN: Soopuhstar56

2) I've been looking for a halfway decent Gulliver's mod server for quite some time. After seeing the video for this server on YouTube, I felt relieved. And after reading the quick-start guide and the Novice's Creed, I knew I'd found the perfect place. With a friendly community and friendly staff, you'd be crazy to not want to join! I also like the way you promote yourselves as such. It's great to see people wanting to be different.

3) I'm polite, friendly, and I have a great personality, and I'll promote myself as such. I'm a halfway decent builder, and I'm currently in the process of building a hide and seek mini-game for me and a few friends. I'll do whatever is necessary to finish a project, and I'm willing to help anyone who needs it.

4) -I've traveled almost all over the United States.
    -After college, I plan on going into the computer electronics industry.
    -I took a summer vacation in Maine on a boat. (not fun)
    -I was home-schooled until freshman year.
    -I'm a youtuber. (not very popular)

5) You have a right to an explanation of the server currency, and the methods to buy, sell and
exchange on our server.

This gives the impression that you're willing to help. I like that about server staff and I wish that kind of behavior would spread.

6) Currency = Cheese

Thank you for taking the time to read this and you can take your time confirming me for the whitelist.

Soopuhstar56

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1CoxyGVLz8S5oXGCLQ9BVA

Back to top Go down

Post by raffles Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 pm

1. raffles1

2. Because a few of my friends play on here, and it seems like lots of nice people play on it too.

3. I am very creative and always have an open mind, I enjoy having fun with others. I see myself as a person who looks out for others and enjoys brightening other peoples days.

4. I believe that I am really good at art. I love animals. I am a bit of crazy person, but not in a bad way! I am very lively. I enjoy creating new things.

5. As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger.

6. The server currency is cheese.

raffles

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:25 pm

raffles wrote:1. raffles1

2. Because a few of my friends play on here, and it seems like lots of nice people play on it too.

3. I am very creative and always have an open mind, I enjoy having fun with others. I see myself as a person who looks out for others and enjoys brightening other peoples days.

4. I believe that I am really good at art. I love animals. I am a bit of crazy person, but not in a bad way! I am very lively. I enjoy creating new things.

5. As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger.

6. The server currency is cheese.
Your application is too brief, to be whitelisted you must make number one and two 60-90 words, and make sure your number 4 is put together in a pleasing manor, like bullet points, other then that the application is fine, thank you.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by SirMonkeyFood Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Welp, after scouring the interwebs, I daresay I've found the best gulliver server out there, so here i go:

Ign: SirMonkeyFood

Why I Would Like To Join: Well, first Off, Gulliver's Mod is amazing, but it seems to be a multiplayer mod at heart. I'd always had the idea to play with others, but couldn't figure out how, considering I'm on a pretty low budget, and have 0 knowledge in hosting my own modded server. I originally became acquainted with this mod after watching DanTDM's server review on it. I shortly learned how to download it and began playing. I mostly experimented, despite trying to play survival a few times. I never really liked how I had to brew to change size, so the size-changing machines at spawn seem really nifty. Anywho, i then began reading on Mion's post, found out this server exsisted and began writing this application. Right now. Oh dear I've caught up to the present. I liked how your rules were clearly laid out and thorough, you don't really need to wonder if you're doing anything illegal, and I also thought your community sounded nice, and the server seemed to be well setup.

Talents, Skills, Etc: I've always been addicted to building in minecraft. My friends and I have so far have worked on 4 factions servers, and 3 Prison Servers. Of those, I've always loved building the spawns, shops, and Mines on the Prison Servers. I didn't like how most other prison servers didn't build creatively, they copied and pasted the same mine over and over. Some of my favorite builds I made were on Stressed Prison. I built a mine with a dragon's head busting through the side, and a giant realistic Space Shuttle and building. I think it'd be unique to build with Gulliver's different perspectives, as well as the added difficulty to obtain resources. When i owned my most recent sever, I learned to act with others in a nice and welcoming way. Furthermore, I like helping others, and learning to be a part of the server seems like a fun task, and making friends who actually play gulliver's mod Wink.

Five Random Facts About Me:

1. I Like Turtles. I own three as pets, and one has the capability to eat fingers when full grown.

2. I Listen To Pandora Way Too Much But I Only Like Old Music, like 60's-80's. 

3. I Have an Impressive Addiction To Breaking Bad. Once I Finish The Series, I Plan To Watch It A Second Time.

4. I have friends over almost once a week, and we either go to a waterpark down the road, go see a movie, or play games on my xbox 360. 

5. My In Game Name Was Supposed To Be A Question In An Answer (MonkeyFood) (Bananas), Which I never really used (Nor learned how to spell Bananas(Thank The Lord For Spell Check)). Later I revived the old name and put a Sir in front of it.

My Favorite Right:
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered. Now That's Just An All Around Legit Idea.

Server Currency:

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 <a href=Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 Cheese-gromit_zpsf4d21729" />

Thank You For Any Consideration, Hope To See You Guys On The Server Wink

Last edited by SirMonkeyFood on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

SirMonkeyFood

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude1002746 Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:04 pm

tongue *sigh* raffles... I told you it had to be longer
Dude1002746
Dude1002746

RP Character Sheet
Name: Gabe
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by gymman Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:59 am

gymman

I would like to join this server because I can't find any other Gulliver Mod servers and I would like to maybe make some new friends. Smile I also watched your video, and I think the server looks great! So I hope my app gets accepted (and that I don't accidently hit backspace again when writing...) so I can play with you guys! I've also seen that there are VERY few grief reports on the forums also that points to that this is a good community. Very Happy  Diamond  Diamond  Diamond And I'm sudden that I've found the perfect server to play on! Smile

I'm nice to others, and I'm good at building. Also I will do all I can to make the server better for everyone. And if someone is griefing I will try to make him stop and tell the admins. I'm also good with redstone, and everytime I work with redstone It's hard to stop. Razz Also I'm good at hiding redstone. I don't often work with others while building but most of the time I do, it becomes a majestic mansion. Or half of it is made of Quartz and the other part of Oak wood. (Which I don't use often when building mansions. So yeah. That's it for this part of the app. Very Happy I have been griefing before. But I have already quit griefing (and hacking) and I'm now reporting Hackers and griefers.  Minecraft Command Bl  Minecraft Cobble  Mincraft Grass So I know you can't easily trust me even though I've been a griefer before, but you'll see that I won't grief anything. So please just give me a chance to show it. Also away from Minecraft now. I've lived in Bergen before until I moved to a new place. (Secret) I like art, and also I don't like bees.  Razz  Also I began at school a year later than we normally do. So I'll see you ingame!  x3 (maybe)

Minecraft Sponge  I live in Norway
 Minecraft Sponge  I like cheese. (Very much)
 Minecraft Sponge  I'm 14 years old
 Minecraft Sponge  I'm have 2 brothers.
 Minecraft Sponge  I'm a Youtuber.

20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and 
fun. I chose this because I think it's one of the most important rules.

Cheese Minecraft Sponge Cheese! Minecraft Sponge Cheese    Very Happy

Yeah, I'm impatient. But I'll be patient now. :]
PS: I've read through your review and have done some edits to it now.

Last edited by gymman on Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:35 am; edited 8 times in total
gymman
gymman

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 Empty My application

Post by raffles Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:37 am

1) What is your IGN?
raffles1

I want to join because I have some friends that play on here. And I really love the Gulliver mod and the fact that there is a public Gulliver server makes me very excited. Not only that but I love making new friends and playing survival with them, and after my cousin (Rickson) showed me around the server on his minecraft account, I have grown a love for it; and I really want to experience that myself.

I see myself as a kind person who looks out for others. I think I am very creative and can brighten anyone's day. I've always loved building in minecraft and helping other people at it, although I may not be as good as others; I still like it. I also take a big interest to animals in minecraft, I like building horse stables and zoo's and such. And in real life I have a bunch of pets.

- I am English
- I love animals
- I am 9 years old
- I am a girl
- I love art

As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the big Sister quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese

raffles

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 34 Empty Kokkey's Application

Post by Kokkey Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:15 pm

1) What is your IGN?

Kokkey

I've been trying to do a mini challenge with myself of surviving on 2nd smallest size (do to smallest unable to open chests) with a slimeball and paper in the beginning and it just got boring really fast. I then decided going onto a server with other players and trying it (maybe not starting with the 2 items) would make it more fun. I looked around and spotted this server after a while and decided I would like to apply and see if I can play. I also chose this server over others because the name Big Sister made me think of Bioshock and I some what like Bioshock. Also I spotted this as one of the few servers that also had other server-mods (I think thats what they are called) like economy and stuff. As well as this being one of the few servers that I have been pointed out to now by someone that seems to actually have other players on it. I also love how the server does have the availability of having small players able to live in spawn, free size changing, and nice staff.

I have before goofed around with other mods and this is one of the few I got familiar with. I plan to go to college and get a good job, preferably one that will get me out of the US. I am a normally happy person, but I will get serious about discussions over religion and science, though I will stop if asked and won't start any of the debates. Building wise I kinda suck at it, I can build a good house, but no way in hell I can do those huge mansions, sculptures, and pixel art. If I get accepted I will help with questions, problems, and anything else asked of me because I do love to help.

- I'm in advanced math, and I do love it/hate it at times.
- I love technology and really want to rip apart computers and put them back together, but I'm to afraid to do so because I don't think I can put it back together.
- I'm only short because I have a bone growth deficiency.
- I was born in Texas, moved to North Dakota, moved to Washington D.C., back to North Dakota, then to New Mexico, and finally to Maine.
- I own over 500 games and by that it includes all my console games and games on steam and various other games as in other pc based games not on steam, though sadly I only play about 20 of them.[/list]

As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player.
(I am incredibly sorry for saying this was funny earlier I didn't realize the reason this rule was made.)

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the big Sister quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese, aka, sponges and blue cheese, aka, lapis lazuli blocks.

Last edited by Kokkey on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed reasons as stated by BurgerWarrior)

Kokkey

Back to top Go down

Post by gymman Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Will someone please review my application? >.<
gymman
gymman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokkey Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:05 pm

I'm waiting for a review on mine too, I think the server may sadly be dead though, looking at the population on the server right now turns up no one.

Last edited by Kokkey on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelled one at the very end.)

Kokkey

Back to top Go down

Post by gymman Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Kokkey wrote:I'm waiting for a review on mine too, I think the server may sadly be dead though, looking at the population on the server right now turns up no one.
It's not dead. Razz I know it.
gymman
gymman

Back to top Go down

Post by FrutyLudy69 Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:14 pm

gymman wrote:
Kokkey wrote:I'm waiting for a review on mine too, I think the server may sadly be dead though, looking at the population on the server right now turns up no one.
It's not dead. Razz I know it.

Hey guys to all the people who are waiting for approval the server is not dead its that not many players are all online at once but it is still fun to be here and see all the new players that join so please wait for your application and hope you get in and when you get on the server ask me for ahouse in my town ill give brand new players a discount lol see you here

FrutyLudy69

RP Character Sheet
Name: Austin
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by acetrainer890 Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:33 pm

I posted this in my applicain but i am get impatient very easily Nyan Cat Sleeping Pikachu HP (Roleplay) x3 Creeper PFUDOR Navi Happy Cia Minecraft Pumpkin What a Face lol! OMG NOEZ OH SHI Giant Jumping elephant  IM BORED Neutral 
acetrainer890
acetrainer890

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ace
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next