Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

+54
doggie99
xXCrazyPotatoXx
Rad_Cat
mariomario64
Tomboy_girl16
treykizine1235
TheEnderSorcerer
PotatoFists
V_Iris
PTpirahna
BarkingZombie
Tortillachop
Ibukawa
Cordelia
Blood_Brine
TheLolCraft
Allenaitor
Th3B1rdN3rd
kingflee12733
Spitfire
danielSCOTT
Mimi
DERPYPIG203
TheOkGamer
PurpleMan_1
Colinfrog
CrystalGirl996
assasino2002
ShadowScale
pockypancakes
_xXNyan_CatXx_
tokitoki
_NotDylan_
TheInquisitiveMxEggsworth
Hurricaneike123
Lufuu
Spookster
ilcalmissimo
KaCii
Coward Gamer Boy
lizeli9
astronaut32
FlowerFaerie
Mu-XiL
BurgerWarrior
Flammole
ChrissyBoy666
Bedrock65
Lomgren
An Infinity of War
XISenpaiIX
HanChi
Ciabatta
HeyItsUltra
58 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

Post by Th3B1rdN3rd Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:33 pm

I just don't know what to do anymore.
Th3B1rdN3rd
Th3B1rdN3rd

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

Post by Th3B1rdN3rd Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Hello again. I'd like to apologize on what I said earlier, I don't have any excuse except the truth, I have just been having a really bad day today so I ask that you forgive me.
I don't know what got in to me but I will pick some day this weekend to work on my application and I will work on it the entire day. I hope I can still get in.
Th3B1rdN3rd
Th3B1rdN3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Th3B1rdN3rd wrote:You know what I don't know why I'm wasting my time I wanted to go on this server because I like positive people and I like the idea of multiplayer gullivers mod but I just don't understand why people on this forum are so harsh, I'm sorry if I sound rude or that I am over reacting but all I wanted to do was try a new server maybe meet friends, and not get corrected on every little mistake I ever make no matter how small I'm not trying to rage but I am very upset that I have tried twice and it took a week to get reviewed. I put everything you needed to know in my response I feel it was lengthy enough and described enough. I do understand why you need to be a bit harsh because you can't just let anyone into your server but it seems to me that every little thing I do is wrong in your eyes and everyone else's on this forum. ( back to the spelling mistakes that I always get corrected on, you spelled wasn't wrong you wrote wasen't )

I cannot figure out to quote it otherwise I would have (unless you mean just copying down the exact thing)

I'm sorry if this comes off as a bit harsh or angry but I hope you can understand how I'm feeling right now since I have tried to get on this amazing server for so long.

The primary reason we're harsh and picky with applications is precisely to see if the person being evaluated will rage or complain or berate my staff as you have.  Better to deal with them here on this forum, rather than on the server where they have the ability to destroy our creations.  

I appreciate your attempts to get on this server, but I will tell you straight-away that you have failed.  Please use a Google search within the Minecraft forum to check out other Gulliver servers that may be working, as they will have smaller whitelist applications and easier requirements.  Good luck.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingflee12733 Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:04 pm

1.)Im Benjamin im 12 years old and my username for Minecraft is Lab_Subject.

2.)There is not much to say but i've played this mod for a while and i think its time i go on a muilty player server. Im tierd of playing with villagers and myself its kinda... boring xD. Anyways i know everything about this mod. Its based on a movie and book (forgot the name). Also there is not many guliver servers and even if there is they always have whitelist for some reason but its fine cause the mods and admin and owner... need to know you dont cause any trouble and who the heck you are xD. Another thing is that i like to make new friends, meet new people and exsperience muilty player. The final thing i want to say well in muilty player theres more stuff to do and mini games i cant create myself or to play with people. This is why i come to you. Oh yeah i saw your VIDEO it looked cool thats another thing. Razz

3.) Now... i will try my best to help the server like... advertize on my youtube channel called reptile boy, if you want just search kingflee. Neutral another thing is that i had exsperience owning and moderating a server. I know you must follow the rules cause not FOLLOWING the rules could get you banned. Any questions my skype is Kingflee12733 you dont have to add me im just saying and i will tell a staff if there is something wrong in the server.

4.) Here are some facts about me.

1. I dont like horror games

2. I suck at spelling.

3.I got 1 Cat and 1 Fish ... Not very good when they are in the same house. Something might go wrong if you know what i mean...

4. I have a LAPTOP with a mouse connected to it and also its running good Smile

5.Im funny i make jokes alot and sometimes get out of hand, xD but i make people lafh to make them happy.

5.The one I chose is 7.You have the rights to run around and get what ever you want for wealth from the wild.

6.Its cheese cause cheese taste good and... just plain awesome.

Honestly i want to try this again im sorry about last time and ill try to wait this time till i get a good responce im sorry cia and sorry hannah its bin a mouth and i learned my lesson. Smile
kingflee12733
kingflee12733

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:03 pm

kingflee's latest app:

I'm sorry, but you apparently didn't see Cia's response to your last attempt. I am including it here for reference.

Ciabatta wrote:And well, apparently King Flee's impatience knows no bounds... He posted here claiming that no one reviewed his application despite the fact that Hannah and I both spent time doing so, and despite the fact he disregarded advice to repost his app....

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t473p30-baby-cousin-whitelisting#12785

His application is now considered null and void.

Thank you.

It has not been a few months since your last application attempt, so this attempt is also null and void.  In fact, I would say that you are never going to be welcome on this server since you didn't learn from your last attempt.  Please google and find another server that doesn't have strict whitelist requirements. Thank you.

Lomgren
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by kingflee12733 Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:36 pm

You know what... your right it might not been a few mouths but that does not mean i did not learn my lesson. Not being rude but im legit DONE WITH THIS SERVER all i wanted to do was play on a muiltyplayer SERVER but no.... all i get is blah blah blah strict shit and NULL so... im fucking done legit i never want to join this server thats right call me all the names you want call me young little kid to say bad words but guess what... i dont fucking care no more i thought this was a game for kids to play but no it seems minecraft is not a fucking game its legit Evil or Very Mad

...this is bull shit

Last edited by kingflee12733 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
kingflee12733
kingflee12733

Back to top Go down

Post by kingflee12733 Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:37 pm

I DONT CARE IF THIS GOES ON YOUTUBE I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE DONT WANNA READ THIS IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SERVER!!!!!
kingflee12733
kingflee12733

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:46 pm

If you had learned your lesson, you would have waited a few months and posted your application. This proves you haven't learned anything, and are NOT the kind of person we want on our server.

Good luck in finding a server to play on.
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by kingflee12733 Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:57 pm

lol like I want to be on your fucking server anymore
kingflee12733
kingflee12733

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:43 pm

I've always wondered why people associate swearing and acting hysterically as being young, and thus permissible on a Minecraft server.  I don't remember being like that when I was young, and I don't see many of the young players we accept acting that way either.  And I certainly wouldn't want "my" kids to play in that kind of environment if that was truly what Minecraft was all about.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:51 pm

I've whitelisted my friend "Watizzit". I trust them enough to vet them into the server.
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cordelia
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:06 am

Thank you for the heads up, Lia!  Any friend of yours is a friend of ours. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibukawa Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:49 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "Ign")?
My username and nickname on minecraft is Ibukawa

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I like Minecraft, but it's better with mods and server, this mod is my favourite, i play many time, but now, i'm bored. I did evrything i can in single player, so now i want to play with other people Smile

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Well... I don't have much talents, i'm good at bow, and in reality i'm a little shy.
I'm a french guy but i speak well English.
I can play 1/2 week because my computer stay in my father's house

4)Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
• I'm shy (Errr... Man you already say that)
• I want to be a Mathematics professor
• I love eat, i always say "I want to eat Something", lol
• I am 15
• I am a "Multi-Gaming guy", I play all types of games (except puzzle because i have no brain)
• I like to be little

5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
4.You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area
20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

6) Spawnington or cheese or blue cheese, I don't know but i read the novice creed

Please, accept me, i'm just a bored guy I love you
Ibukawa
Ibukawa

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ibuki
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:03 pm

Ibukawa wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "Ign")?

I like Minecraft, but it's better with mods and server, this mod is my favourite, i play many time, but now, i'm bored. I did evrything i can in single player, so now i want to play with other people Smile

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Well... I don't have much talents, i'm good at bow, and in reality i'm a little shy.

4)Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
• I am 15
• I am a "Multi-Gaming guy", I play all types of games (except puzzle because i have no brain)
• I like to be little

5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
4.You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area
20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

6) Spawnington or cheese or blue cheese, I don't know but i read the novice creed

Please, accept me, i'm just a bored guy I love you

Hello, I'm KC, and I'll be reviewing your application today ^.^ I've bolded everything I wrote in.

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "Ign")?

Well your username checks out fine, we’re good here.

I like Minecraft, but it's better with mods and server, this mod is my favourite, i play many time, but now, i'm bored. I did evrything i can in single player, so now i want to play with other people

Well, your answer is a bit short, as this question does require 60-90 words. Liking minecraft with mods isn’t really a reason, even if the Gulliver mod is your favourite. There are other servers with this mod, y’know. Razz I’d suggest adding some other reasons other than “I like this mod”. Why join our server? Do you like the server trailers? The builds? What, exactly?

Well, being “good at bow” doesn’t really help you in minecraft, does it? Je parle en Français aussi! C’est mon deuxième language, alors ce n’est pas parfait. ^^; Your english isn’t great, but we can understand you well enough, which is what we’re looking for.
Anyway, this answer is rather incomplete, and essentially tells us that you have nothing to contribute to our server. Do you like building? Are a positive person who can lift people’s moods? Make sure your answer is 60-90 words.

Yeah, you did already say that. Also, not very random. Replace this fact.
Cool!
Make sure you’re eating healthy Wink (Cia, train him! XD)
• I am 15
Not random, replace this fact.
Not very random, replace this.
• I like to be little
Well although you only require 5 facts, 6 isn’t bad, but make sure it’s actually a good fact. Either get rid of this fact or make it more random.

Two? Please pick one ^^;

Correct! Bonus points for mentioning Blue Cheese!

Please, accept me, i'm just a bored guy

You should probably get rid of this… Begging isn’t helping your case.

Alright, so in summary, you don’t pass quite yet. Here’s everything to work on:

Add more to Question 2
Add more to Question 3
Change facts: 1, 4, 5, 6
Pick one right/responsibility (not two)

Good luck!

Last edited by KCcraft81 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:29 pm

oh wow, a Derpy/Muffins. Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibukawa Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:47 pm

I found my picture on DevianArt, A site of... Art
Ibukawa
Ibukawa

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibukawa Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:34 am

I saw your answer, I will edit my post in 1 week (7days) Because i have to go, bye Smile
Ibukawa
Ibukawa

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:27 am

Ibukawa wrote:I saw your answer, I will edit my post in 1 week (7days) Because i have to go, bye Smile
Lol.  If you weren't ready to play, why did you submit your application now?!  Oh, you silly fillies who do that. XD

Anyway, be sure to repost an updated application rather than edit your old one, especially if we have to wait a week for it. Also, be sure to install Gulliver Forged prior to reposting your application, so we know you're able to use this mod straight away.  Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 Empty Whitelist Application

Post by Tortillachop Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:48 am

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Please don't forget this as we won't know how to whitelist you on the server.
For security reasons, we cannot assume your forum username is equal to your Minecraft one.

My Minecraft name is TortillachipRC.

We are looking for a detailed and honest explanation, ideally between 60 to 90 words. Focus on your reasons for joining our server specifically over other server options (such as whether you like our documentation, our server videos, or our Dynmap), but you can also include such things as how you heard about this server, how you were acquainted with UncleMion's Gulliver Mod, and if you have had any experience in prior Gulliver servers.

The last few weeks, I've been looking for a survival mode server, no gimmicks involved. But, how could I turn down a server that had one of my all-time favorite gimmicks, the Gulliver Mod? I stumbled upon the mod while looking for something to make one of my adventure maps even cooler, and have thought it is awesome ever since.

You are free to be a little broad here since you have likely never been to our server and don't know how we're like. But your goal here is to demonstrate, ideally between 60 to 90 words, how you expect to do your part to help keep our server a happy, peaceful and productive place. Things like maturity, building cred, and an independent spirit are valuable to us, but you're more than welcomed to be creative here.

First fact: I'm not 6. That helps a lot. Next, my abilities to build mildly pretty rectangles that are hollow and contain all the standard living essentials inside are unsurpassed. Unfortunately, I have a tendency to walk for hours before I build one.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
It can be very easy to rinse and repeat the same answers from the previous two questions, so here is your chance to truly differentiate yourself from other players. List five amazing facts about yourself that make you special or that may be of interest to someone in our community. Be sure to write detailed responses in full sentences, and bulleted-out to make it easier for us to read.

Here is my own list of random facts to illustrate how you should list these:

• My favorite food has to be some kind of pie.
• I am a brony, much to the distress of my roommate. I think I've infected him, though.
• I'm looking for a major in biomedical engineering.
• There is a raccoon on the second story window I am looking out of as I am typing this, and I'm really scared for the guy. Oh. He left.
• I eat fruit loops for breakfast 70% of the time.

Of course these are just examples, and unless you really really like mint chutney, it would look really strange to see these same samples in your own list of facts. So be clever and creative! Now is your time to shine!

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Feel free to copy and paste it here, or paraphrase it from memory. The most important thing to demonstrate is that you opened the document and read enough of it to pick one of the rights or responsibilities listed. What you picked may be used to assess your personality, so choose wisely and feel free to explain your choice if you want.

I feel like the most useful for me would be the right to defend myself if a thing happens. I'm a jittery person, and most of the time, if something is behind me, that thing's gonna get a few slaps.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.

I prefer mozzarella, but blue is fine.
Tortillachop
Tortillachop

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 9 Empty My App

Post by BarkingZombie Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:17 pm

Ok, you may remember me from about half a year ago on the minecraft forum and I couldn't figure out how to do gulliver's mod without technic. Well, I recently found out how!
And I'm more mature so my application will be better.

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?[/b]
BarkingZombie. I use it for everything, even my steam account.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.[/b]
I really like gulliver's mod because you can change size. My favorite size is tiny (.1250). I have no one to play gulliver's with, and feel like it would be more fun to play with others!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.[/b]
I really like a well organized server with good redstone. I'm creative, funloving, peaceful person, and I love playing with others. I'm really good at building, redstone, and excavation. Not sure if this helps, but in 4th grade, I got double fives on both FCATs and got to go to dinner with some of my other classmates and the teacher!

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.[/b]
1. I'm not one for bloody or gory games, but I like TF2.

2. I'm obsessed with ramen noodles. Once I ate 3 bowls of Maruchan brand noodles in one day!

3. I'm a vegetarian. I don't think it's right to eat another conscious living being.

4. I'm a member of the Sarasota Youth Orchestra. I play the violin.

5. I have an Ipod Touch 5, Windows 8 Touchscreen Laptop, and a gaming headset I can't remember the brand of, but it has a mic and glowy lights.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.[/b]

With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese.
Yay! Free bread and cheese for all!

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.[/b]

Hmmmm... I know... Ummm... Oh yeah! Pixy Stix!
No, Cheese!

I hope this is a valid app, because I've been wanting to do something like this forever!
BarkingZombie
BarkingZombie

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:29 pm

Tortillachop wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Please don't forget this as we won't know how to whitelist you on the server.
For security reasons, we cannot assume your forum username is equal to your Minecraft one.

My Minecraft name is TortillachipRC.

We are looking for a detailed and honest explanation, ideally between 60 to 90 words.  Focus on your reasons for joining our server specifically over other server options (such as whether you like our documentation, our server videos, or our Dynmap), but you can also include such things as how you heard about this server, how you were acquainted with UncleMion's Gulliver Mod, and if you have had any experience in prior Gulliver servers.

The last few weeks, I've been looking for a survival mode server, no gimmicks involved. But, how could I turn down a server that had one of my all-time favorite gimmicks, the Gulliver Mod? I stumbled upon the mod while looking for something to make one of my adventure maps even cooler, and have thought it is awesome ever since.

You are free to be a little broad here since you have likely never been to our server and don't know how we're like.  But your goal here is to demonstrate, ideally between 60 to 90 words, how you expect to do your part to help keep our server a happy, peaceful and productive place.  Things like maturity, building cred, and an independent spirit are valuable to us, but you're more than welcomed to be creative here.

First fact: I'm not 6. That helps a lot. Next, my abilities to build mildly pretty rectangles that are hollow and contain all the standard living essentials inside are unsurpassed. Unfortunately, I have a tendency to walk for hours before I build one.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
It can be very easy to rinse and repeat the same answers from the previous two questions, so here is your chance to truly differentiate yourself from other players.  List five amazing facts about yourself that make you special or that may be of interest to someone in our community.  Be sure to write detailed responses in full sentences, and bulleted-out to make it easier for us to read.  

Here is my own list of random facts to illustrate how you should list these:

• My favorite food has to be some kind of pie.
• I am a brony, much to the distress of my roommate. I think I've infected him, though.
• I'm looking for a major in biomedical engineering.
• There is a raccoon on the second story window I am looking out of as I am typing this, and I'm really scared for the guy. Oh. He left.
• I eat fruit loops for breakfast 70% of the time.  

Of course these are just examples, and unless you really really like mint chutney, it would look really strange to see these same samples in your own list of facts. So be clever and creative! Now is your time to shine!

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Feel free to copy and paste it here, or paraphrase it from memory.  The most important thing to demonstrate is that you opened the document and read enough of it to pick one of the rights or responsibilities listed.  What you picked may be used to assess your personality, so choose wisely and feel free to explain your choice if you want.

I feel like the most useful for me would be the right to defend myself if a thing happens. I'm a jittery person, and most of the time, if something is behind me, that thing's gonna get a few slaps.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.

I prefer mozzarella, but blue is fine.

Hello there, my name is Hannah and I'm going to review your app today.

Sorry for the wait. I didn't know I was going to have such a busy upcoming weekend. I'll get on with it now. Thank you for your patience. I'll make this quick!

Question 2: Ah so you were looking for a survival server. Why did you choose this one?

Quesiton 3: Lol, okay. ^^ Sadly this does not reach the minimum word requirement, if you can quickly go through your app again and fufill this it would be appreciated.

Question 4:
1> Yay pie!
2> I am a pegasister.
3> Oh nice. ^^
4> Sorry but this is too irrelevant.
5> Very random. I would say this counts but... It needs to be about you.

Question 5: Sorry this would be correct but you need to quote this aswell as it says in the question.

Question 6: Although you just needed to say cheese, because I am nice I will accept this. Very Happy

Conculsion: There are some things you need to fix up before I let you in the server. Please go through my review and do what is asked of you above.

Thank you.

Last edited by Hannah on Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:00 pm

BarkingZombie's applicaiton:

Hello BarkingZombie, my name is Lomgren and I'll be your reviewer for the day!  Let's get right to it.

First off, there's no need to post this application in both the Minecraft forums and here.  I know it was overlooked on the forums, but that happens sometimes, and it's usually not too much of a wait.  This one was a bit longer than most, and for that I apologize.  I was actually going to review it over there before you posted it here.  Anyway, on to the questions!

1.  Yup, your name checks out, and is your original name.
2.  Basically, the only reason you want to join the server is due to this being a Gulliver mod server, and that you are lonely.  What prevents you from going to another server, or being bored?  Also, this answer is also very short.
3.  These seem like a list of 'Minecraft facts' and not really how you can contribute to the server - we already have a lot of good builders.  What can you personally contribute to make the server a better place that's more fun?
4.  These facts seem fairly random and of good length:

•  I've tried TF2, but I have a lot of learning to do there.
  •  Ramen noodles have a lot of sodium in them... they may not be the best for you to eat, haha.
  •  Just make sure you are getting enough minerals and stuff for your body - I'm sure Cia has a lot to say about this.
  •  How long have you been playing, out of curiosity?
  •  Ah, you have tech from several major brands.  You didn't update to Windows 10?

5.  Ah, this one isn't picked as often as certain others, and yes, it's a good one.
6.  Correct!

After some careful review, it's a decent application, but I want you to fix a few things:

Question 2:  This answer needs to be longer, and to explain why you want to join our particular server.  There are other servers out there, so what draws you to us?
Question 3:  This answer really needs to be rewritten to focus on how you can contribute to our server and little community.  Also, the last part of this answer is really more of a random fact that fits with question 4.

Please work on your application and repost it here when you are finished, not in the Minecraft forums.  Please don't edit your original application.  ^^

Thank you and have a good day!
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BarkingZombie Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:58 pm

Question 2: I love a server that doesn't focus on competition, but having fun. Most servers have all of the same minigames so it gets boring after a while. It will also be cool to change size and explore the server.

Question 3: I'm a creative, fun-loving artist who loves to party! My creativity and architectural skills could help make cool buildings or statues.

Extra Answer: I've been playing violin for about 2 years.
Sorry about putting it on the forum AND here or anything else I did wrong!

(I couldn't figure out how to quote you. I'm new to this forum)
BarkingZombie
BarkingZombie

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PTpirahna Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Ciabatta wrote:I've always wondered why people associate swearing and acting hysterically as being young, and thus permissible on a Minecraft server.  I don't remember being like that when I was young, and I don't see many of the young players we accept acting that way either.  And I certainly wouldn't want "my" kids to play in that kind of environment if that was truly what Minecraft was all about.

I think it's because these same people can't imagine adults doing it seriously without being a bit wonky in the head.
PTpirahna
PTpirahna

RP Character Sheet
Name: ???
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:22 am

BarkingZombie wrote:Question 2: I love a server that doesn't focus on competition, but having fun. Most servers have all of the same minigames so it gets boring after a while. It will also be cool to change size and explore the server.

Question 3: I'm a creative, fun-loving artist who loves to party! My creativity and architectural skills could help make cool buildings or statues.

Extra Answer: I've been playing violin for about 2 years.
Sorry about putting it on the forum AND here or anything else I did wrong!

(I couldn't figure out how to quote you. I'm new to this forum)

The quote button is at the top of the post you are replying to.

Could you please repost your entire application, not just the parts I was pointing to?
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next