Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 10 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 10 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 10 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 10 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 10 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

+54
doggie99
xXCrazyPotatoXx
Rad_Cat
mariomario64
Tomboy_girl16
treykizine1235
TheEnderSorcerer
PotatoFists
V_Iris
PTpirahna
BarkingZombie
Tortillachop
Ibukawa
Cordelia
Blood_Brine
TheLolCraft
Allenaitor
Th3B1rdN3rd
kingflee12733
Spitfire
danielSCOTT
Mimi
DERPYPIG203
TheOkGamer
PurpleMan_1
Colinfrog
CrystalGirl996
assasino2002
ShadowScale
pockypancakes
_xXNyan_CatXx_
tokitoki
_NotDylan_
TheInquisitiveMxEggsworth
Hurricaneike123
Lufuu
Spookster
ilcalmissimo
KaCii
Coward Gamer Boy
lizeli9
astronaut32
FlowerFaerie
Mu-XiL
BurgerWarrior
Flammole
ChrissyBoy666
Bedrock65
Lomgren
An Infinity of War
XISenpaiIX
HanChi
Ciabatta
HeyItsUltra
58 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

Post by V_Iris Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:32 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
V_Iris

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

When I saw your map on your website it seemed really cool. I liked your buildings they were nice, I can tell you worked hard on them. Another reason I want to join is because one of my friends play on the server (KaCii). I have known her for 3 years now and she said this server was fun. Also I heard this mod was fun and would love to play with you guys on this really cool server.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am a nice, confident  person who likes to meet new people. I would love to help with any projects or anything else you need. I’m funny and can make someone’s day. I love to make new friends on servers like these, I work really well with other people and love doing projects with them.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

-  I love acting and I’m going to try out for a specialized arts school
- I love reading comics ( Daredevil mostly)
- I like snowboarding and snowball fights Smile
- My favorite ice cream flavor is rainbow sherbert
- I enjoy playing football (The American one)

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

4.You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese.

V_Iris

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

Post by Spookster Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:42 pm

V_Iris wrote:

V_Iris

When I saw your map on your website it seemed really cool. I liked your buildings they were nice, I can tell you worked hard on them. Another reason I want to join is because one of my friends play on the server (KaCii). I have known her for 3 years now and she said this server was fun. Also I heard this mod was fun and would love to play with you guys on this really cool server.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am a nice, confident  person who likes to meet new people. I would love to help with any projects or anything else you need. I’m funny and can make someone’s day. I love to make new friends on servers like these, I work really well with other people and love doing projects with them.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

-  I love acting and I’m going to try out for a specialized arts school
- I love reading comics ( Daredevil mostly)
- I like snowboarding and snowball fights Smile
- My favorite ice cream flavor is rainbow sherbert
- I enjoy playing football (The American one)

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

4.You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese.

Hello! I'm Spookie and I am going to review your application!

Aha a friend of Kc!

And your reason why to join this server seems good enough! Cool that you saw out dynmap!

And ooh a helpful person! Yay!

Now your random facts!
A Acting is cool!
B Never heard of that Razz
C Ooh snow Very Happy
D Okay!
E A bit short

And the two last questions are correct

Verdict: Well because you know Kc on the server I hooope you'll behave Razz I think you just passed Smile have fun!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PotatoFists Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:29 pm

I would like to start off and say sorry if this seems over formal, the word application makes me nervous.

1. What is your Minecraft username?
PotatoFists

2. Please explain why you would like to join the server.
Originally my journey began with researching the Gulliver Mod but then I ran into your server videos and thought how well organized and fun the server seemed. I became curious and proceeded to do more research on your server because I have been looking for a server to join for quite sometime. In my research I found the amount of dedication in making and maintenence of the server wonderful, which is a act some servers neglect all together. This is a reason I wish to be apart of you server.

3. Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I don't have much experience in formal servers but I am a honest, kind, team player. My talents include being good at planning future builds. In the skills department I'm rather good at making mazes and using moving parts. I enjoy making people smile and laugh which is a reason I like helping people. If accepted into the server I am planning to make mazes of all shapes, sizes, and kinds (some mazes are already drawn out), who knows there might be a little cheese at the end!

4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
A. I dedicated my life to helping or even saving as many people as I can as a firefighter. One reason I decided to do this is, as I said earlier, because I like to see people smile and most people don't smile when stuck in a burning building. Being a firefighter also leaves me with quite a bit of time.
B. I'm basically a walking contradition. What I mean by that is om a athletic, nerdy, firefighter. I like to think of myself as 35% jockish and 65% nerdy, I like lifting weights and jumping into burning buildings but in the same sentence I love anime, video games, and comics.
C. I love going to concentions, I problem go to four each year. I mainly go for friends, merchandise and cosplay. Cosplay is a big hobby of mine. I cosplay many characters, mainly from anime, I'm not sure if you guys are anime fans so I won't bore you with the details. If you want to know more just ask.
D. My most recent computer I used to play Minecraft blow up. Well it more or less went up in flame... Moral of the story don't let your brother use your computer. Not to fret tho I am in the process of building a new one or getting my Asus G73j the proper drivers.
E. I just graduated college but I will probably be going back for more medical schooling. I almost have a art/design degree but I really suck at math and it was the last class I needed.

5. To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on out server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
It was kind of hard to pick between these two so I went with both if you don't mined: Right 7. You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or un visited. And responsibility 9. Please refrain from breaking and entering into another player's home without their consent.

6. And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese.

If you have any further quistions or conserns don't be afraid to ask. Thank you for the opportunity and I look forward gp playing with you.

PotatoFists

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:02 am

Tortillachop wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Please don't forget this as we won't know how to whitelist you on the server.
For security reasons, we cannot assume your forum username is equal to your Minecraft one.

My Minecraft name is TortillachipRC.

We are looking for a detailed and honest explanation, ideally between 60 to 90 words.  Focus on your reasons for joining our server specifically over other server options (such as whether you like our documentation, our server videos, or our Dynmap), but you can also include such things as how you heard about this server, how you were acquainted with UncleMion's Gulliver Mod, and if you have had any experience in prior Gulliver servers.

The last few weeks, I've been looking for a survival mode server, no gimmicks involved. But, how could I turn down a server that had one of my all-time favorite gimmicks, the Gulliver Mod? I stumbled upon the mod while looking for something to make one of my adventure maps even cooler, and have thought it is awesome ever since.

You are free to be a little broad here since you have likely never been to our server and don't know how we're like.  But your goal here is to demonstrate, ideally between 60 to 90 words, how you expect to do your part to help keep our server a happy, peaceful and productive place.  Things like maturity, building cred, and an independent spirit are valuable to us, but you're more than welcomed to be creative here.

First fact: I'm not 6. That helps a lot. Next, my abilities to build mildly pretty rectangles that are hollow and contain all the standard living essentials inside are unsurpassed. Unfortunately, I have a tendency to walk for hours before I build one.

It can be very easy to rinse and repeat the same answers from the previous two questions, so here is your chance to truly differentiate yourself from other players.  List five amazing facts about yourself that make you special or that may be of interest to someone in our community.  Be sure to write detailed responses in full sentences, and bulleted-out to make it easier for us to read.  

Here is my own list of random facts to illustrate how you should list these:

• My favorite food has to be some kind of pie.
• I am a brony, much to the distress of my roommate. I think I've infected him, though.
• I'm looking for a major in biomedical engineering.
• There is a raccoon on the second story window I am looking out of as I am typing this, and I'm really scared for the guy. Oh. He left.
• I eat fruit loops for breakfast 70% of the time.  

Of course these are just examples, and unless you really really like mint chutney, it would look really strange to see these same samples in your own list of facts. So be clever and creative! Now is your time to shine!

Feel free to copy and paste it here, or paraphrase it from memory.  The most important thing to demonstrate is that you opened the document and read enough of it to pick one of the rights or responsibilities listed.  What you picked may be used to assess your personality, so choose wisely and feel free to explain your choice if you want.

I feel like the most useful for me would be the right to defend myself if a thing happens. I'm a jittery person, and most of the time, if something is behind me, that thing's gonna get a few slaps.

Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.

I prefer mozzarella, but blue is fine.
Hello TortillaChop,

Well, I haven't seen people get to your post, which means that at some point I have to pitch in for the heck of it.

Anyway, I'll make this quick...

Your application appeared to be of good length at first, but upon further inspection it's one big jumbled mess of my questions and explanations and examples mixed in with your own [often brief] answers.  This makes your application HIGHLY illegible, and that automatically fails you before I even begin, so really this review is to determine to what extent your application has failed.

QUESTION 2:  
You actually barely make the required word length here, but sadly the answer is a bit unsubstantial.  At the very least you don't say you've been searching "FOR OVER A YEAR!!" to find a Gulliver server as many of your predecessors have done, and simply have limited your search for only a few weeks, and apparently for any kind of survival server.  But that leads to be a bit of a contradiction... if you don't want gimmicks involved, why then did a VERY big gimmick like the Gulliver mod suddenly appear to you?  There's no real explanation of why you like the Gulliver mod, and since you do describe it as a mere "gimmick", clearly you don't have more than just a passing amusement with it... certainly if you wanted a proper Survival server, not even Gulliver related, you must have thousands of choices available to you.  What about our server makes it special enough to drive you to break your own anti-gimmickiness?  Really think hard as to whether we're the right server for you, as we're not in the business to take in just anyone -- it has to be someone who WANTS to be here AND is willing to commit a good deal of his or her Minecraft attention here. 

If instead you simply want to test-drive Gulliver in a multiplayer setting, there are other smaller servers that are better options for that.

QUESTION 3: 
Well this is 43 words, including technical filler such as "First Fact" that shouldn't really count, so it fails by default.  If you have to waste some of your word count to state that you're "not 6", then we're going to have really big problems here.  And speaking of which, 6 what?  6 years of age?  6ft tall?  Is this "6" some kind of very lucky Minecraft IGN?  I'd rather guess it means 6 years of age, so I can then seek to challenge that statement.  Wink

The building ability portion is rather vague, so I half-expect this was meant to be sarcasm.  Sadly I'm not laughing, so the entire statement is not particularly helpful.  I need clear and substantial building facts -- and if you can't offer those, then I need personality traits that can make me not want to toss you out of this thread.

QUESTION 4: 
1) That might explain a lot.  But besides that subtle nutritional jab, what kind of pie? Do you like meat pies?

2) Half the [male] bronies I know are either llama dramas or deranged in some way, so it's not exactly a winning endorsement.  But at least this is a full sentence.

3) Eh, this will do as a sentence.

4) Well this fact certainly says a lot... about the raccoon.  After I've failed you, maybe I should go ask him to apply to the server, he seems more like the kind of material we're looking for. Razz

5) Also explains a lot.  But you already listed a food fact before, and high sugar no less, so this is redundant and must be replaced by something different.

QUESTION 5:
QUOTE the fact here.  I believe know which one you THINK you're referring to, but then that's not actually what the fact specifies so you're paraphrasing it wrong.  To avoid doing that, it's safer to quote the full thing first and THEN, if you want, explain why you would do it

QUESTION 6:
Incorrect, our currency is neither "mozzarella" nor "blue".  I know what you're trying to do, but this question is simple and specific for a reason... and when you fail something this simple, then you undermine any crediblity that you're "not 6"

VERDICT:  
You failed very badly, quite frankly.  It's clear to me that you stumbled across the wrong kind of server and for the wrong kind of reasons.  You expected some pushover gimmicky server and probably bit more than you could chew since we value our work a little TOO much to put it at a level of a mere gimmick.  This is our virtual home, our cdear reations, and our Minecraft friends, and we protect them very well, certainly well enough to not let just anyone come and potentially mess with them.

Perhaps you're simply too much of a comedian and didn't mean to come off as immature, sloppy and disrespectful, but that's not a chance we're willing to take when you're so willing to make a fool of yourself in front of everyone here on this server, so much so that trying again isn't recommended.  It'll be easier for you to apply to a server that has only a 10 word application, no commitments or special rules, and which won't care if you leave due to boredom after only two days.

Last edited by Ciabatta on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:11 am

Hey there PotatoFists.  Since you're new, I'll give another staff member a chance to review your app, it looks interesting.  And no it doesn't look too formal as you fear... in fact, it has a few obvious spelling and grammar mistakes, so it's pretty normal-looking by our standards. No worries. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:00 am

@Tortilla, if you go back to the previous page you will find my review there. Thanks

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PotatoFists Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:07 am

Ciabatta wrote:Hey there PotatoFists.  Since you're new, I'll give another staff member a chance to review your app, it looks interesting.  And no it doesn't look too formal as you fear... in fact, it has a few obvious spelling and grammar mistakes, so it's pretty normal-looking by our standards. No worries. ^^

I look forward to it. Sorry about that, I had to type the hole thing on my phone but then again I've never been very good at spelling and grammer, lol.

PotatoFists

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibukawa Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:21 pm

I'm back Very Happy
2.5 & 3.5) Well, Minecraft is bored so search new think and original, There are mods, I try lots of them and i found Gulliver mod (now my favourite mod), I search other players for play with is this mod.
A trailer of this server explain a giant putting a little in a cage, that a very great idea, unfortunaly, we can't do it in single player
I'm good at redstone, I can do 4x4 hidden doors Smile and lots of things with it
I love create news machines (Ex My latest one : Watermelonisation [harvest the water melon] Very Happy )

4.5)
1] I hat my profesor of History, I want to kill him è_é
4] Mint sirup is the best X)
5] Iced Water melons is the most beautiful thing in the Ice
6] My favourite number is 23655632 (Why? Because.)

5.5) 4.You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area
Ibukawa
Ibukawa

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ibuki
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricaneike123 Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Ibukawa wrote:I'm back Very Happy
2.5 & 3.5) Well, Minecraft is bored so search new think and original, There are mods, I try lots of them and i found Gulliver mod (now my favourite mod), I search other players for play with is this mod.
A trailer of this server explain a giant putting a little in a cage, that a very great idea, unfortunaly, we can't do it in single player
I'm good at redstone, I can do 4x4 hidden doors Smile and lots of things with it
I love create news machines (Ex My latest one : Watermelonisation [harvest the water melon] Very Happy )

4.5)
1] I hat my profesor of History, I want to kill him è_é
5] Iced Water melons is the most beautiful thing in the Ice
6] My favourite number is 23655632 (Why? Because.)

5.5) 4.You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area

Repost your entire application with the edits, it probably wont be reviewed just standalone like this
Hurricaneike123
Hurricaneike123

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cinder
Character Description:

https://soundcloud.com/iamhurricaneike/hurricaneike-ahead-of-us

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 10 Empty TheEnderSorcerer Application

Post by TheEnderSorcerer Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:12 pm

My In Game Name is TheEnderSorcerer

I like using Gulliver but I don't have anyone to play it with. I say minecraft is best in multiplayer and it sort of lacks in singleplayer. This is why I looked up Gulliver Servers and this is what pulled up! I hope I get in.

I am friendly and 1 thing I like most of all, I LOVE TO RP. Me and my friends have a private roleplay server that we just have so much fun with. We RP Radiation, Warriors, Utopia, School, you name it!

1: I love to rp more than anything else, rping is so much fun.
2: I HATE singleplayer is minecraft, its so boring with nothing to do.
3: My favorite mob in minecraft is a Enderman.
4: I like unique mods that add something I HAVEN'T seen before, to many copies out there trying to be something they aren't.
5: My 2 Rp names I almost always use its sometimes Ender and mostly Aries.

"If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary." I have no idea why, but that just made my day xD

Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese

Last edited by TheEnderSorcerer on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Signature)
TheEnderSorcerer
TheEnderSorcerer

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricaneike123 Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:53 pm

Now, im not the best at math, but numbers 2 and 3 dont seem to have 60-90 words
That alone is going to stop you from getting in.
my advice - rewrite them.
Hurricaneike123
Hurricaneike123

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cinder
Character Description:

https://soundcloud.com/iamhurricaneike/hurricaneike-ahead-of-us

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:03 pm

TheEnderSorcerer wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My In Game Name is TheEnderSorcerer

I like using Gulliver but I don't have anyone to play it with. I say minecraft is best in multiplayer and it sort of lacks in singleplayer. This is why I looked up Gulliver Servers and this is what pulled up! I hope I get in.

I am friendly and 1 thing I like most of all, I LOVE TO RP. Me and my friends have a private roleplay server that we just have so much fun with. We RP Radiation, Warriors, Utopia, School, you name it!

1: I love to rp more than anything else, rping is so much fun.
2: I HATE singleplayer is minecraft, its so boring with nothing to do.
3: My favorite mob in minecraft is a Enderman.
4: I like unique mods that add something I HAVEN'T seen before, to many copies out there trying to be something they aren't.
5: My 2 Rp names I almost always use its sometimes Ender and mostly Aries.

"If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary." I have no idea why, but that just made my day xD

Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese

Well you're right, Ike, so let's see what we can do with this Wink

I'm KC and I'll be reviewing your application.

2. Well I don’t know if minecraft lacks in singleplayer, it’s just that if you’ve already done a lot, it seems like there isn’t much to do. I’ll give you a point for that. Otherwise, your answer consists of “You have gulliver, I like multiplayer”, and “I really want to play here”. As Ike said, 60-90 words.

3. Well roleplaying is great, but once again your answer comes up as essentially only one thing. How will you help us? Roleplay! Well… Cool, but what else? Are you a positive person? Do you like building? Et cetera…

1: Well I don’t know about diffrentiating... heh. please change this fact.
2: You hate it? Well… okay. But we’re not looking for minecraft facts there. Change this fact.
3: Minecraft fact. Change it.
4: Minecraft fact. Unless you’re referring to mods in other games, but I’m assuming you mean minecraft. Change it.
5: Well, okay.

5. Well, the reasoning behind this right is that on the predecessor to this server, Gunia’s, PvP was not enabled, meaning that if you were picked up by a giant, you were not going anywhere. Our server owner, Cia, was victim to this, and so this right was created. Anyway, good right.

6. Our currency is 8 cheeses? If you say so. Razz

In conclusion, you don’t pass. Here’s everything to work on:

Lengthen Question 2.
Lengthen Question 3.
Change facts: 1, 2, 3, 4.

Thanks! Good luck!
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:05 pm

PotatoFists' application:

Hello PotatoFists, my name is Lomgren and I'll be your reviewer for the day. Let's get right to it!

1. Your name checks out, though I see it's not your first name. Hopefully you got a name you like!

2. Ah, good to see that you have done some research, because so many applicants don't.

3. Ah, it's good to see that you don't focus solely on building. A lot of applicants don't think about the community aspects.

4. You have quite a list here...
A. Firefighting is a serious job indeed, though I wouldn't think there would be a lot of downtime due to training and such...
B. That just means you are well-rounded. That's a good thing!
C. I presume you meant conventions here
D. I hope you get it rebuilt quickly. I haven't lost hardware like that, but I HAVE had lightning surges go through old computers. It's not fun.
E. What's your degree in? It's implied to be medical, but you didn't actually say.

5. Both of these are good, and not chosen often.

6. Correct!

While this application does have some grammar and spelling mistakes, I do think the answers given make up for it just enough to let you in. Welcome to the server!
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PotatoFists Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:27 pm

Lomgren wrote:
PotatoFists' application:

Hello PotatoFists, my name is Lomgren and I'll be your reviewer for the day.  Let's get right to it!

1.  Your name checks out, though I see it's not your first name.  Hopefully you got a name you like!

2.  Ah, good to see that you have done some research, because so many applicants don't.

3.  Ah, it's good to see that you don't focus solely on building.  A lot of applicants don't think about the community aspects.

4.  You have quite a list here...
A.  Firefighting is a serious job indeed, though I wouldn't think there would be a lot of downtime due to training and such...
B.  That just means you are well-rounded.  That's a good thing!
C.  I presume you meant conventions here
D.  I hope you get it rebuilt quickly.  I haven't lost hardware like that, but I HAVE had lightning surges go through old computers.  It's not fun.
E.  What's your degree in?  It's implied to be medical, but you didn't actually say.

5.  Both of these are good, and not chosen often.

6.  Correct!

While this application does have some grammar and spelling mistakes, I do think the answers given make up for it just enough to let you in.  Welcome to the server!

1. Yes this should be my last name change, PotatoFists is my gamer tag for for almost everything now.

4a. Actually quite the opposite, firefighters work ether 1 day on (24 hour shift) and then get 2 straight days off or work 2 days on and 3 days off.
4c. Yes, I'm sorry about the spelling of this hole thing! I used my phone to type everything and plus I'm pretty bad at spelling.
4b. I just ordered a new 1 tb solid state hard drive and it should be here in 3-5 so give me about a week and I should have a computer.
4e. My degree is in Fire Standards and EMS, I'll probably be going back for a paramedic certification.

Again sorry about that, I'm so embarrased. But anyway thank you!

PotatoFists

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BarkingZombie Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:06 am

1. BarkingZombie

2. Most servers are just Towny this, Survival Games that, so it's cool to see a really unique server like Big Sister. Also, it's kinda boring playing gulliver's mod by myself, so it will be cool to get to play with other (hopefully!) human beings for once Razz You may ask, "But Barking, why this server?", it's because this is the only running gulliver's mod server I know of.

3. I'm a creative, fun-loving artist who could help design buildings for giants or tinies. I also am pretty experienced with command blocks. I just need work on things like SetBlock or complicated things like that. I could make statues, buildings, parkour, and more!

1. I'm a vegetarian. I don't think it's right to eat animals.
2. I'm obsessed with ramen noodles. I ate 3 bowls of it once.
3. I play violin in the Sarasota Youth Orchestra. I've been playing for 2 years.
4. I like to play Team Fortress 2 but no other gory or bloody games.
5. I watch Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, and more!

With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese.
Yay! Free bread and cheese for all!

6. Cheese Cheese Cheese
Cheese! Yay!

I hope you guys finally let me on! I'll be like
:bouncybread: x3 Tantrum OH SHI Giant Excited
BarkingZombie
BarkingZombie

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by lizeli9 Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:06 pm

BarkingZombie Application:

Hey Barking Zom, I'm Liz and I’m going to quickly take a look at your application

I’ve taken a look at your previous application and other reviews you’ve gotten and I have to say your last application you wrote was better than this one. Yes it was not perfect but it had more information and wasn’t as condensed. So here’s what you got to work on:

Question 2. As the Gulliver Mod may be the main reason people come onto this server there are many other features and events that go on our server that is why people don’t necessarily disappear after a few days of playing with the mod. Your description of towny servers and the redone survival games were quite vague. There are many other things that you can check out such as the server dynmap, server trailers or even these forums that can also interest you. And if they don’t, it’s completely fine, everyone has their own likes and dislikes ^^.

Question 3. Your last answer for Q.3 was more informative when it came to personality, hobbies and skills so you could add that to a your new Q.3 but you still need to bump up your information, maybe touching upon the other things the question is asking you. Also though help with command blocks are helpful it may be handy to trim down the length of you mentioning it.

Question 4. Your last facts were just fine but I consider these new and re-written facts just too short, though they are very interesting. You can swap them out for your previous fact answers or add more info to them. (also I like your last fact because I really like those cartoons :3)

Final notes. Beside from what I mentioned you also may need to check your app layout such as adding in the questions. So you’re still not whitelisted yet but if you just read through what I said, fix up, repost and you’ll be checked again, good luck!

Also really like your forum picture of peridot. ^^
lizeli9
lizeli9

RP Character Sheet
Name: Eliza vespid
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibukawa Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:52 pm

My user name is Ibukawa

2)Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
Well, Minecraft is bored so search new think and original, There are mods, I try lots of them and i found Gulliver mod (now my favourite mod), I search other players for play with is this mod.
They are so many things to do in Multy-players mode Very Happy

3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I'm really shy and... *Brain Extinction
I love create news machines (Ex My latest one : Watermelonisation [harvest the water melon] Wink )
I can build Jump Parkour with theme (Ex : Halloween)
And why do not do one for Giant and one for Tiny? Smile

4)
1] I hate my profesor of History, I want to kill him è_é
2] I want to be a Mathematics professor
3] I love eat, i always say "I want to eat Something", lol
5] My favourite number is 23655632 (Why? Because.)

5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
4.You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area

Cheese or Blue Cheese

Best reguards Smile And Happy Birthday to the server Wink
Ibukawa
Ibukawa

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:01 am

Ibukawa wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My user name is Ibukawa

2)Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
Well, Minecraft is bored so search new think and original, There are mods, I try lots of them and i found Gulliver mod (now my favourite mod), I search other players for play with is this mod.
They are so many things to do in Multy-players mode Very Happy

3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I'm really shy and... *Brain Extinction
I love create news machines (Ex My latest one : Watermelonisation [harvest the water melon] Wink )
I can build Jump Parkour with theme (Ex : Halloween)
And why do not do one for Giant and one for Tiny? Smile

4)
1] I hate my profesor of History, I want to kill him è_é
2] I want to be a Mathematics professor
3] I love eat, i always say "I want to eat Something", lol
5] My favourite number is 23655632 (Why? Because.)

5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
4.You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area

Cheese or Blue Cheese

Best reguards Smile And Happy Birthday to the server Wink

Whoa.

Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa.

At first I thought I misread something, but there is one very big problem with your application, right here:

Ibukawa wrote:2)Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

Before we go any further here, you need to know this is not acceptable behavior. Even with permission, depending on the circumstances it could be a ban-able offense. I just want to make that very clear here, because so far this is your only clear reason to join our server, and I want to make it perfectly obvious that it is by no means a good reason in any way.

That aside, the rest of your app isn't too good, either. English clearly isn't your first language, which makes the whole thing rather difficult to read. There's also that gigantic issue with your reason to join, and I sincerely hope you have other reasons, because... well, this simply isn't the server for you if you just want to... do things like that.

Anyway, your answer to the question after that (number 3) covers little of your personality, a little of your technical skill, and what you plan to do on the server... which seems like it'd belong in your reason to join more. I suggest you add more about your personality, as I can barely get a feel for that through what you've written in this app. You don't seem very shy, for example...

As for your random facts... they really don't help. Your intention to murder your history professor is definitely way out of place, and the rest of your facts do little to show us much about your character (barring the fact you want to be a teacher, and you're apparently hungry all the time...).

Besides that, you got the next few questions right... but in light of the rest of your application, you're out of luck. Unless you can enlighten us about your personality, have more 'clean' reasons to join the server, explain why exactly you have malicious intent toward a real person, and clean up your act in general, you're not getting whitelisted.

However, you can try as much as you want... or if you think our server isn't for you (and I can't help but agree with that thought), you can simply look for another Minecraft server to join.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibukawa Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Omg, that absolutely not what i mean, i just tell something we can do in multy-player, an exemple...
Ibukawa
Ibukawa

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:06 pm

Right. Well, either way, you need to re-do your app as I've already mentioned, if you still want to try getting on.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by treykizine1235 Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:28 am

Im username is Killerkitty1235
Meow~ meow~ ^.^

I've been playing with the Gullivers mod for sometime and it started getting bored without anything else to do....so I start think of making a Minecraft YouTube series about what I do then it came to me that I should see about this server and I watched your advertisement and I loved the way it was presented making me come to like the idea like for example, the spawn looks awesome and i know it would of took a long time to build that but for me....im not really a builder too much...i can just build basic things and a good house maybe....

I'm nice if you get to know me and I love making new friends. I love to roleplay..... alot and I can change to different personality like if someone like me to be super nice or scary or ect., I can to that personality right of the spot and I have been roleplaying on a group that is similar to the Gulliver's travels....which we call it giantess and tiny mostly but who care hehe Razz sometimes im good at building but sometime im not but i am a good support...just tell me what to do and i will get right on it....for me...following someone directions is easier done on games than in real life sometimes.....and sorry for getting off topic but anyways....Im good at using redstone but sometime i think of hard things to do with it and it takes a while to just get it to the way you like but other than that....im good with redstone.

• I love roleplaying alot.  Razz  Love Monkey
• I try and create YouTube gaming video when I can.
• I listen to anybody's wishes or commands or problems....and I listen and try to help or give advice when I can....I really love helping people.
• I love computer and gaming and trying to work on digital art so I can make cool piping out pictures.
• I enjoying hangout with friend and once in a while, try to get them to laugh some of there stress away.
Extra: I love Nekos and I'm a brony (=^▽^=)  x3

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read theNovice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

5. Please refrain from asking players and Staff non­stop questions that can be construed as annoying.

I pick this because I know how it feels to be asked alot of questions and some of the questions they ask can be searched up

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.

Its cheeeeeese! x3  x3
The master of all cheese has been found today! :cheeseislove:  Cheese

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Smile
treykizine1235
treykizine1235

RP Character Sheet
Name: kitty
Character Description:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCS2cLyt2iFMr6kY_qIrGw

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:24 am

treykizine1235 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Im username is Killerkitty1235
Meow~ meow~ ^.^

I've been playing with the Gullivers mod for sometime and it started getting bored without anything else to do....so I start think of making a Minecraft YouTube series about what I do then it came to me that I should see about this server and I watched your advertisement and I loved the way it was presented making me come to like the idea like for example, the spawn looks awesome and i know it would of took a long time to build that but for me....im not really a builder too much...i can just build basic things and a good house maybe....

I'm nice if you get to know me and I love making new friends. I love to roleplay..... alot and I can change to different personality like if someone like me to be super nice or scary or ect., I can to that personality right of the spot and I have been roleplaying on a group that is similar to the Gulliver's travels....which we call it giantess and tiny mostly but who care hehe Razz sometimes im good at building but sometime im not but i am a good support...just tell me what to do and i will get right on it....for me...following someone directions is easier done on games than in real life sometimes.....and sorry for getting off topic but anyways....Im good at using redstone but sometime i think of hard things to do with it and it takes a while to just get it to the way you like but other than that....im good with redstone.

• I love roleplaying alot.  Razz  Love Monkey
• I try and create YouTube gaming video when I can.
• I listen to anybody's wishes or commands or problems....and I listen and try to help or give advice when I can....I really love helping people.
• I love computer and gaming and trying to work on digital art so I can make cool piping out pictures.
• I enjoying hangout with friend and once in a while, try to get them to laugh some of there stress away.
Extra: I love Nekos and I'm a brony (=^▽^=)  x3

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read theNovice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

5. Please refrain from asking players and Staff non­stop questions that can be construed as annoying.

I pick this because I know how it feels to be asked alot of questions and some of the questions they ask can be searched up

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Its cheeeeeese! x3  x3
The master of all cheese has been found today! :cheeseislove:  Cheese

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Smile

Ah, another application with another watchword...

However, I'll cover that when I get to that part of the app, as there are a few other things you need to fix/clarify, too. For starters, your reason(s) to join are a little vague, at least in that section. So far all you have is that we 'present things nice', and that 'we have a nice spawn'. Not that those aren't good things, but I don't expect you'll stick around for long if that's all you like about the server Razz

Your skill in acting is definitely interesting and new, albeit on the flip-side this does make you marginally less trustworthy, for what I think are obvious reasons. However, that's not the only problem with this section, unfortunately. I would inquire about the nature of your 'tiny/giant' RPs with your other group of friends, but I have the sinking feeling innocent ears will suffer, so I'll ask you to please PM me the details, and for your own sake don't hold anything back.

The rest of that section looks alright, though. Your willingness to obey is noted, though your ability to read directions is still somewhat in question, given the vagueness of your first answer, which shouldn't be that difficult.

Your five (or six, rather) random facts seem alright at a glance, and are mostly so upon closer inspection. Some parts of this (namely 1, 3, and 5) belong or already do belong in your answer to question 3. Please edit these accordingly, and make sure all your facts are full sentences (which you mostly managed on your first try. Commendable job).

Your next to answers are alright, and thus ends your application.

So, overall, you are not going to be whitelisted yet. Please go over what I wrote and fix what errors there are, and do PM me about your other activities. Do note that if I believe you're leaving anything telling out of that PM, I and the rest of the staff reserve the right to refuse you your whitelist (and if you're confused as to why I'm so strict on this point, do realize that a large amount of our server population are younger folk and that we try to keep certain behavior out of our server for them and just as a general rule. It helps everyone sleep better).

However, if you wish to look for another server instead, the choice is yours. In either case, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomboy_girl16 Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:40 pm

Tomboy_girl16

I want to join this server because I like what this mod can do and this is one of the best servers out there for gulliver's(So I hear) and I want to play around with what I can do, even though I'm just learning but I want to roleplay with what this server has to offer because I am one of the best roleplayers out there but I have never done a size changing one

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. I am a decent builder but I am also determined spirit I can survive by myself or with others but I prefer to be with others because I am a people person I also like making friends, not enemies but if I have to fight in game I good with a sword I am good at adventuring through dungeons that were made(I am still good with generated ones though)

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players. I take Taekwondo and I am a blue belt.
I am a tomboy because I like to play video games, and I don't like girly things.
I am a people person, but I prefer to be with people who I know very well.
I can do the raw egg challenge and not puke.
I know MarioMario64 because we met on Team Fortress 2

Right: 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP ­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.
Responsibility 6.Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property.

Blue Cheese, and Cheese, even though together they're just cheese

Tomboy_girl16

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:14 pm

Tomboy_girl16 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Tomboy_girl16

I want to join this server because I like what this mod can do and this is one of the best servers out there for gulliver's(So I hear) and I want to play around with what I can do, even though I'm just learning but I want to roleplay with what this server has to offer because I am one of the best roleplayers out there but I have never done a size changing one

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. I am a decent builder but I am also determined spirit I can survive by myself or with others but I prefer to be with others because I am a people person I also like making friends, not enemies but if I have to fight in game I good with a sword I am good at adventuring through dungeons that were made(I am still good with generated ones though)

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players. I take Taekwondo and I am a blue belt.
I am a tomboy because I like to play video games, and I don't like girly things.

Right: 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP ­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.
Responsibility 6.Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property.

Well, let’s get right down into it.

Your reason to join - or lack thereof - is… well, lacking. You state that you’re interested in the mod itself, and you’ve heard from some source or other that we’re the best server with it. However, that means that if another Gulliver server happened to pop up, and some source or other decided that was the best server, what would keep you on ours? What feature that is truly specific to our server would prevent you from just leaving at the drop of a hat? We have a number of Youtube videos - not to mention the forums themselves - that exist to show you most of what we have to offer, so please peruse them. ^^

Your next answer is… passable, really. You cover your personality more-or-less, albeit you managed to fudge up the title’s formatting while you were at it. You also diverge into in-game skills that don’t align with the focus of our server, but overall the answer answers the question. Feel free to work on this as you fix the rest of your application…

Meanwhile, your random facts are interesting, to say the least:
1) Oh, I’m not sure if anyone else here has participated in Tae-kwon-do, but I did it for… four years, I think? I still have my Black Belt Second Degree hanging around the house, somewhere…
2) For the record, my sister (and many of the girls on the server) is not a tomboy, and yet she loves video games Razz However the fact itself still works.
3) This here is less a random fact and more an addendum to your statement in the previous question. Please put this in there, and replace it with a new, truly random fact, as it were.
4) That’s… ah… I hope you didn’t get salmonella. ^^;
5) Oh? Well, assuming he’s the one who led you to our server, why didn’t you list him as the source of your information for joining? Also, would you consider him as a reason to join/to stick around? Either way, please replace this with a more fitting fact, and move this information to the appropriate answer.

As for your Rights and Responsibilities, we did say pick one or the other. Not that having multiple favorites is bad, per se, but this suggests that you have trouble reading instructions if you misread ‘or’. Also, it helps us if you can be decisive enough to pick just one.

Yes, just cheese would’ve done fine here, but this works.

Overall, your application could clearly use some work, but not an excessive amount. You’re already well on your way to being whitelisted. Just work on what I asked you to work on (albeit it requires large measurements of your own best judgement in areas, I’ll admit), and we’ll see if your next try is more successful. ^^

Good luck!
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomboy_girl16 Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:37 pm

This is a repost of my whitelist app

Tomboy_girl16

I want to join this server because I like what this mod can do and this is one of the best servers out there for Gulliver's (So I hear) and I want to play around with what I can do, even though I'm just learning but I want to roleplay with what this server has to offer because I am one of the best roleplayers out there but I have never done a size changing one, this server is pretty awesome what I hear from Mario, I also hear there is a lot of places to explore here.

Tomboy_girl16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next