Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

+54
doggie99
xXCrazyPotatoXx
Rad_Cat
mariomario64
Tomboy_girl16
treykizine1235
TheEnderSorcerer
PotatoFists
V_Iris
PTpirahna
BarkingZombie
Tortillachop
Ibukawa
Cordelia
Blood_Brine
TheLolCraft
Allenaitor
Th3B1rdN3rd
kingflee12733
Spitfire
danielSCOTT
Mimi
DERPYPIG203
TheOkGamer
PurpleMan_1
Colinfrog
CrystalGirl996
assasino2002
ShadowScale
pockypancakes
_xXNyan_CatXx_
tokitoki
_NotDylan_
TheInquisitiveMxEggsworth
Hurricaneike123
Lufuu
Spookster
ilcalmissimo
KaCii
Coward Gamer Boy
lizeli9
astronaut32
FlowerFaerie
Mu-XiL
BurgerWarrior
Flammole
ChrissyBoy666
Bedrock65
Lomgren
An Infinity of War
XISenpaiIX
HanChi
Ciabatta
HeyItsUltra
58 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:26 am

Lufuu wrote:What's a Creative/ Grimm
Those are two banned players who made a habit of disrespecting staff members to indulge their personal pride.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

Post by Lufuu Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:29 am

Mmm, alright. I'll do my best to not do that, and remind me whenever I go near that stage.
Lufuu
Lufuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:36 am

Lufuu wrote:Mmm, alright. I'll do my best to not do that, and remind me whenever I go near that stage.
If "I", as the server owner, have to remind you to behave yourself, then it's likely at a point where it's already too late and you're already banned.  

Don't risk me having to "remind" you... take personal responsibility and remind yourself.  Our server is as good as it is because its players are unafraid to take personal responsibility for their actions, and not just because it has a rigorous whitelist.

Also, I highly recommend you get into the habit of using the word "please" a lot more often (as in "please remind me whenever I..."), especially when making requests to me.  I'd like to think you're asking me a favor, and not barking orders at me.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:30 am

Well, you've fixed up your application alright, and you've kept at this despite having to fix your app twice, so that's all good. I would like to repeat the message Cia's trying to send you, though: you're nearing metaphorical thin ice. I'll whitelist you because you don't seem an entirely bad sort, and for the reasons I've already listed, but watch yourself. Again, as Cia said, don't rely on us to warn you, because we tend to only step in when a ban-hammer needs to be applied in that case.

In any case, as long as you stick to the rules you should be fine and have fun. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lufuu Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:35 am

My bad, it was 2 am my time and I was sleepy
Lufuu
Lufuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInquisitiveMxEggsworth Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:51 pm

This is my first – and, with a little luck, only – whitelist application for the server. I hope whoever reviews this can forgive my being a bit talkative as part of the application…

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
As of my name change an hour before writing this, my username is SpawnEggsworth.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
Although I’ve never had experience in Gulliver servers (nor have I had notable experience with Gulliver in general, outside of creative-mode tinkering), I’m looking to join the Big Sister server because a lot of time has quite clearly been put into making the map both appealing (visually) and inviting (gameplay-wise) to players of all heights (as evidenced by the trailer used to advertise the server, which served as my first introduction to the server and its purpose several months ago), and because the inclusion of Gulliver makes player interactions more diverse (by virtue of presenting an opportunity for one player to easily kidnap another, or – as a less aggressive/alarming example – giving players a chance to live in the same house without taking up too many of each other’s resources).

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
While my experience in Minecraft construction is relatively limited and, more often than not, left to the same basic houses and walls most other vanilla survival players would likely create, I’ve been known to dabble in making upscaled versions of personally-designed structures with WorldEdit commands (as demonstrated in a private server a close friend of mine owns – the server has since been taken down, and unfortunately, I never bothered to take screenshots of the mega-house I created), which – while not exactly the most important attribute one could possess on this server – is likely to be a boon if future building projects prove necessary. (Working with vanilla assets, as opposed to WorldEdit, might make megabuilds a bit more difficult for me.) Further, I think of myself as mature and, most of the time, friendly (though I concede that these claims are very difficult to verify without firsthand experience).

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
• I’m an aspiring (but unpublished) author, with a fondness for Larry Niven’s Ringworld series (especially the first two books therein) and two National Novel Writing Month victories under my belt (a decent accomplishment, as “winning” National Novel Writing Month involves writing at least 50,000 words between the first and last days in November).
• I’m a fan of a lot of original Xbox games that not a lot of people will likely know about, and am always happy to talk about these games if I happen to acquire an interested audience (though I make a concerted effort not to force the interest into said audience beforehand).
• Most folks who know me well enough would probably say that I have rather eclectic tastes in music; I can listen to just about anything with a good beat, with the exceptions of banjo music and most variations on metal. (This comes at the unfortunate cost of only knowing two or three songs per artist, although exceptions can occur, and with my habit of looking for whichever songs by a certain group are popular, I’m one of those that would only really know Nirvana for “Smells Like Teen Spirit”.)
• I have a serious allergy to peanuts, to the point where a tablespoon of peanut butter, combined with six to seven small bottles of water, is enough to give me noticeable discomfort for several hours. (At the very least, my intake of peanuts is severely limited by my disgust for the scent of peanut products.)
• Grapefruit, by far my favorite citrus fruit (if not my favorite fruit in general), is a sort of “forbidden fruit” for me because of the medication I’m taking to counter my epilepsy; the effects of grapefruit are known for countering the effects of many forms of medication, and mine happened to be one of the nullified kinds. (At least I can still have raspberries!)

• Sixth, unprompted/unrequested fact: I’ve acquired a rather expansive collection of skins, either entirely homebrewed or modified from public skins I’ve taken a liking to. Because of this, I have a bit of a habit of swapping between them at will, but I would be able to settle on just one if keeping to one skin is expected of me.
• Bonus unprompted fact (sorry if it seems like I enjoy talking about myself): I’d rather not explain the “Mx.” in my username at this point in time, but for those unaware, it’s a gender-neutral replacement for “Mr.” or “Ms.”. Taking into account the fact that this obscures my gender, you can refer to me with whatever pronouns you feel comfortable with (assuming you refer to me at all), as long as you don’t call me an “it”.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the smaller player.

Mostly, I’m relieved to learn that the giant-versus-tiny antics in the promotional video for the server aren’t the server’s defining rule of thumb; I wouldn’t want to have a constructive streak be abruptly disrupted by someone larger who happens to wander my way. (Likewise, I’m glad to know that, if I end up being the “someone larger”, I’m expected to remain as polite as I intended to be from the outset. I’m sure it’s a silly thing to get worried over, but peer pressure is something I can’t imagine having an easy time resisting, and considering that PvP is enabled, I wouldn’t want to end up getting attacked by other players just for refusing to hurt someone else.)

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
The official server currency for the Big Sister server is cheese, which takes both the forms of standard cheese (sponge blocks) and blue cheese (lapis lazuli blocks).

RP Character Sheet
Name: Mx. ??? Eggsworth (Eggy)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:55 pm

TheInquisitiveMxEggsworth wrote:
Application:

Hello there Eggsworth! I'm Flamm, and I'm here to review your appication!

Let's begin... First, I want to give you bonus points; from a first glance, your application looks like the best one I've seen in a long time. Organized, detailed, everything I love!
-----
1: Your name checks out to be valid, so you got that!
-----
2: Glad you enjoyed the server trailer! Aye, the Gulliver's mod allows for quite some interesting options. While living with varied sizes is a given, We also have plenty of different games that take advantage of the sizes. Golf and Bat-racing are just two small examples!
------
3: I think you'll find that your mega-house will fit right in, should you decide to recreate it. There are even towns specifically designed for giants to live in: Glasgrow and, more recently, Wonderland!
------
4:
-1: Stop, you'll make me swoon..! Larry Niven is one of my favorite authors as well! Personally I'm a fan of his "Draco Tavern" collection, but Ringworld and The Integral Trees are great as well!

-2: Aye, the Xbox was one of my first consoles. I remember just messing around on Halo: CE or even Fusion Frenzy with my friends and family for ages.

-3: I swear, we're clones of the same person. Have me listen to anything with a good beat (country and metal excluded) and I'll be content! You and I share the song memorizing as well; or the lack of, for that matter.

-4: Ah, and the similarities come to an end... I'm not allergic to anything (as far as I know of), and peanuts are one of my favorite foods.

-5: Ah, a shame. Personally I'm not a fan of grapefruits, nor many fruits really. I have a thing with textures; squishy is a no-go. That's why I only really eat apples and maybe frozen/dried fruits.

BONUS (yay!): 6: I've personally dabbled in skin-making as well, but I'm not too good at it. Usually I just have different skins for holidays, like Halloween or Christmas. Other times I'll make a skin purely because I get an urge to make one; I'm sure you understand. Razz

BONUS (another!) 7: Will do, Mx. Eggsworth! Very Happy
------
5: Rarely we have some players who "forget" this responsibility, so it's nice to see that you chose this one. Most players, however, are polite enough to leave you alone if you're building (aside from maybe spectating, but if you don't want them to you can tell them off).
-----
6: Correct!

-------VERDICT-----------

I was right: this is the most detailed and well thought-out application I've seen! I am proud to say you have passed with flying colors! I'll whitelist you onto the server shortly, and I do hope you enjoy your stay!

Last edited by Flammole on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:12 pm

Ohh, very fine application, Mx. Eggsworth.  ^^

And since the quantity of female players is still disproportionately-smaller than the quantity of male players, for practical considerations I'll hereby allocate you to the she/her group.  Thank you very much. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 4 Empty Dylan's Application

Post by _NotDylan_ Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:27 pm

Hey guys! Ive been looking for a server that uses this mod, and I am really hoping to join. Here are my entry info/requirements:

Question 1: My Minecraft username is _NotDylan_ just as my account username.

Question 2: I would like to join the server because I love the Gulliver Mod, and I never get the chance to play with others that have the mod. It has a lot of cool features, and it has lots of multiplayer features that I cant do, (since I dont have any friends that play Minecraft sadly...). Also, I love meeting new people, and the community of people seems nice, so it would be nice to make some friends on the server.

Question 3: Well, I have many talents in minecraft, including building and surviving. Im also quite good with redstone- mostly advanced things and commands/command blocks. Im good with farming crops, preserving materials, and combat too- but not so much escape plans. I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, and have been playing with the Gulliver Mod soon after its release. Going into my personality, im quite a shy person, and I dont have many friends. Im one for games, movies, and drawing, but not so much for books. Even though I read from time to time, its just not something I enjoy much. I hope to make lots of friends (preferably tiny ones, not to be rude to the ones who like to be big) and have lots of fun! Also, I dont mind being taken by Giants- as long as I dont get killed immediately after I die each time.

Question 4: Some random things about me, this is going to be interesting.
1:I am a male, but I was a girl scout for three years. It might sound strange- but it wasnt my decision.
2:I am a geek for Japanese things- including Anime, Manga, Games, Music, and so on. Speaking of Asia...
3:Referring to my last fact- I am Asian, a Filipino to be exact. I enjoy all sorts of foods from there- and everywhere. Some food that we eat there are, Mangoes and Lumpia (a type of egg roll filled with meat).
4:I like to have fun, have a great sense of humor- not an inappropriate one - and I get offended easier than most people, so if I dont act like my shy, happy self, it might have been that I was offended by something, or Im just grumpy.
5: Lastly, I moved to America when I was 11, and thats when I discovered minecraft and and I had learned to speak English years before.

Question 5: The Novice's Creed, my favorite part is that some of the more experienced players are allowed to help the newer players, and not immediately engage in a pvp battle with them. (since Im not quite good at it...)

Question 6: And finally- the currency for the Big Sister Gulliver Server is: Cheese (Sponges) and Blue Cheese (Lapis Lazuli)!
_NotDylan_
_NotDylan_

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dylan
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheInquisitiveMxEggsworth Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:35 pm

Well, well! I guess I must have had a good shot if miss Sylvia herself thought my application was "very fine"!

Also, I have to say, I'm (pleasantly) surprised to know that this is "the most detailed and well thought-out application" another administrator has seen. I was thinking maybe I'd overdone it a tad with my descriptions, or maybe I'd have said things that wouldn't apply at all to what was expected of me...Thank you both very much!  Very Happy

I can't say I'll be on today, unfortunately; I have other groups that I have to be involved in. I'll probably lurk in the server during low-population periods for a bit before trying to get into a larger crowd; hope that's not an issue! (Also, I might need some assistance with the TabbyChat mod, but I'll save that for a help thread...)

RP Character Sheet
Name: Mx. ??? Eggsworth (Eggy)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:45 am

Hello Not Dylan... Are you by any chance related to Dylan the killer penguin?  ^^;
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by _NotDylan_ Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:39 am

Nope, I know nobody on this server personally or online- in all seriousness.
_NotDylan_
_NotDylan_

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:45 am

Okay then, we have another Dylan then.  Smile

One of my staff members should be able to review your application soon. ^^

I used to eat lumpias back in the day, BTW.  Not sure if I would do so now, but I still have fond memories of those adorable things.  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:42 am

_NotDylan_ wrote:
Application:

Hey Dylan! I'm KC, I'll be reviewing your application today! ^^ Just at a glance it already looks good, so bonus for that!

Alright, your username checks out fine.

Now for question 2! Although your answer primarily goes off of playing the gulliver mod, you do mention the community as well, so you're good here.

Building is always good, and I think you'll find plenty of people who share this. Not to mention, that when combined with the Gulliver mod, you can create other things rather than the ordinary house, such as houses to fit a giant! Minecraft 1.2.5? I think that's the same time I started, although I didn't get into the Gulliver mod until much later. Did you ever try looking for servers for the Gulliver Mod? There were a few other major ones a few years ago, although from what i understand you haven't been on a Gulliver Server before, which is fine. And being "kidnapped" doesn't happen very often here.

Some random things about me, this is going to be interesting.
1: That's a little strange, how did that happen? (That might be a bit personal- You don't have to answer that Razz)
2:  That's cool. I never got into that stuff very much, despite being half Japanese. There is plenty of people here who can share your interest though!
3:That's interesting! If I ever get a chance to eat those things, I'll be sure to tell you. ^^
4:Humor is always good, and appropriate even better. ^^ If you get offended by something, then there's something wrong here, so be sure to say so.
5:  Hope you like it here, then! Of course, knowing English always helps, since this is an english server. Wink

Question 5! Good choice, you don't see this one very much. You should only be in PvP if you want to be, so no one should be immediately attacking you. No worries here! ^^

Correct! And bonus points for mentioning Blue Cheese!

Alright, you did pretty well here! So I can recommend you for the server! ^^
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:52 pm

You should be able to log in now Dylan! Very Happy
Good Job KC!

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by _NotDylan_ Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Alright! Thanks for the replies~ Oh, and also KC, I got into Girl Scouts when I was 7-9, which wasnt my choice because my mom wanted me to go to Boy Scouts, but i refused. So she had signed me up for the Girl Scout Troop that she worked for. And of course- I got free Girl Scout Cookies!
_NotDylan_
_NotDylan_

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by _NotDylan_ Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Oh, hey guys. When I try to join the minecraft server with the Gulliver Mod, it says that I am not white-listed on the server... Not to be rude- but did you get my name right?
Its _NotDylan_, there are underscores as the first and last letter.
_NotDylan_
_NotDylan_

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by _NotDylan_ Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Hey guys. I cant join the server, because it says that I am not white-listed. Not to be rude- but did you get my name right? Its:
_NotDylan_
_NotDylan_
_NotDylan_

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:55 pm

Hey Dylan! Please try avoiding triple-or for that matter- double posting in the future, unless absolutely necessary. I'm working on it now, so just hang on!

EDIT: You should be whitelisted now, try it!
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by _NotDylan_ Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:16 pm

Sorry, It was an accident. I will try again!
_NotDylan_
_NotDylan_

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:27 pm

If you are still having trouble, try once more, forgot about a command that was needed.
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by _NotDylan_ Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Im so troublesome... I cant figure out how to download the Forged Version. I had downloaded it, but for some reason it keeps not opening for some reason, any suggestions? And also, is there a place I should be talking about this stuff? I feel like this is the wrong place...
_NotDylan_
_NotDylan_

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by tokitoki Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:50 pm

1. My Minecraft username is 'DiamondKai135' (I was young when I made it ^-^)

2. A good friend of mine (moltac4621 / Flynnderman) recommended me to this server. At first it was just so we could play together online but then I was told that the server has a very nice community, and I've always wanted to start playing with Gulliver's Mod!

3. I've always thought that I've been a good builder and designer (I make cool houses), and I'm a good team player! I work well with others!

4a. I hate capital letters, but I still capitalize words like 'I' for the sake of proper grammar.
4b. I can't live without doritos or redbull.
4c. I love to draw, make music, and build cool houses.
4d. My Minecraft skin is excitingly boring as it is only one color.
4e. I'm usually very shy and quiet, but once you get to know me I'm pretty cool Very Happy

5. With good behavior, you have the right to one ­time introductory bread and cheese.

6. The official server currency is cheese! I am allergic to cheese in real life though, haha!

tokitoki

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:46 pm

tokitoki wrote:1. My Minecraft username is 'DiamondKai135' (I was young when I made it ^-^)

2. A good friend of mine (moltac4621 / Flynnderman) recommended me to this server. At first it was just so we could play together online but then I was told that the server has a very nice community, and I've always wanted to start playing with Gulliver's Mod!

3. I've always thought that I've been a good builder and designer (I make cool houses), and I'm a good team player! I work well with others!

4a. I hate capital letters, but I still capitalize words like 'I' for the sake of proper grammar.
4b. I can't live without doritos or redbull.
4c. I love to draw, make music, and build cool houses.
4d. My Minecraft skin is excitingly boring as it is only one color.
4e. I'm usually very shy and quiet, but once you get to know me I'm pretty cool Very Happy

5. With good behavior, you have the right to one ­time introductory bread and cheese.

6. The official server currency is cheese! I am allergic to cheese in real life though, haha!

Hey, I'm KC! I'll be reviewing your application today!

Your username checks out fine, so you're good here. You can change your username though now, check out Mojang's website.

Well, it looks a bit short to start, as the limit is 60-90 words. Flynn did mention a friend was applying. It's good you're willing to play without him though, as that's the main problem with friends of players here.

Again, a bit short on the word limit for question 3. Building is good, and there's plenty of people who can share this hobby with you. Of course, teamwork is always good as well! Plenty of "group projects" happen here.

Alright, for random facts!
4a. Huh, I've never heard that before! Grammar is always good, especially since I have a bit of an obsession.
4b. O.o Wow! You should make sure you eat other things too!
4c. Drawing is good, and we have a thread you can post stuff on too. I've tried making music before, and it wasn't quite my thing. But that's cool! However, minecraft facts don't count here, and removing the last part makes it a bit short. Try adding things like: What do you like to draw? What kind of music do you make?
4d. Again, a minecraft fact, so it doesn't count.
4e. I feel like this belongs more in question 3. It's a bit generic ^^;

Question 5. Interesting choice! You don't hear it very often, but it's good nonetheless.

Correct on question 6!

Alright, so you're a bit short in a few spots, since question 2 and 3 need 60 words minimum. Fix up 4c, and replace 4d and 4e. After that, you should be good to go! Good luck!
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by tokitoki Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:13 pm

4c. I like to draw simple and minimalist artwork, usually focusing on ambiguity by means of Japanese writing and a general lack of context as to what the drawing is about. My music is very experimental and weird, and I release it on multiple bandcamp pages under different names depending on the mood of the release. I make IDM, braindance, vaporwave, glitch, ambient, and sometimes chiptune ^-^. Also sometimes me and my friends make dumb short films. But they dumb on purpose so it's okay.

4d. I have a passion for minimalism and simplicity. Whether it is in architecture (not MC architecture, like real life houses), music I listen to, artwork I like, or in just ordinary stuff, I don't like complexity and disorder (although my room is a mess :/ ). Even in the way I talk, I usually only respond to stuff using the least amount of words I can, just to keep it simple.

4e. Here's a few little facts: My favorite animal is a betta fish. My favorite color is white. I love my girlfriend, her name is Leydi. My favorite type of music is vaporwave and experimental stuff. I work at an oyster shack so my hands always smell like salt. I'm really boring if you don't know me, but I'm cool once you start talking to me (generic, sorry).

Sorry, I don't have much to say about myself. Do you want me to fix 2 and 3 or is this good?

tokitoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next