Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

+48
Crono_Z
SFPT
Plume Aurion
PotatoFists
Rad_Cat
mariomario64
BurgerWarrior
Animallover45672
XISenpaiIX
HeyItsUltra
Hotkirby100
SarahEnyo
Disk
meman102
PartyLemon
DoveyLlama
Vaughndp
jazzyjames01
bryceio
Lost.
a4955
ScienceFriction
IronWarrior_
Ushsbsjsj
GigaStorm
Pikachu
dilthekidlt
Flammole
nCxGhost
runnybabbitt
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
Gemerlx
Iceman13590
Haasman29
gm01epic
Trializ
dragon5601
Jams
snarkel
kidbatJT
BranRam
Ciabatta
Misteree
SpeederTGS
ShadowScale
Ajjget
52 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 Empty Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

Post by Ajjget Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Well, me not thinking as usual, did not see the applications and introductions. So introduce yourself here, please Very Happy

Ajjget

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 Empty Well, I forgot to edit the post title.. Good job me.

Post by Ajjget Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:52 pm

Introduction about myself. My IGN is Ajjget, I am currently a moderator on the server, I'm a female 11 year old gamer, this mod rocks, pickles, radishes and sprite are the BEST, although this mod is better. #722PhotosynthesisDucks

Ajjget

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

Post by ShadowScale Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Well I already did it on the old forums, so ill copy and paste what I posted there  pirat 

Im 19 years old and currently studying 3D modelling and Animation in University and hope to be a 3D animator for games, film or other media that neeeds it, and ejoy my work fully ^_^. I also enjoy anime and watch Naruto, Attack on Titan, Dragonball Z and now just begun One Piece. I love watching youtube instead of even TV, and my fav channels are Totalbiscuit, Jesse Cox and the Yogscast. I enjoy playing tons of Indie games on steam, but also like Triple A releases with Team fortress 2 being my favourite.

And thats all my likes and interests I can think of, I try and be freindly to everyone I meet, but I can be a little shy sometimes at first. When freinds though im usually cheerful and full of energy if im not tired, and am happy to lend a hand if you have problems =].

If you want my steam name its: X ShadowScale X

But you'll have to tell me who you are when you are online, since I get a lot of TF2 trades ^_^'
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 Empty Little bit about me:

Post by Misteree Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:05 am

Ajjget wrote:Well, me not thinking as usual, did not see the applications and introductions. So introduce yourself here, please Very Happy

Well, where should I start... maybe I should just copy and paste my desc I have on Pmc Razz

Haddo there! I am Misteree, you probably heard about me in children story's, well I am real, yes yes I have been a super hero before, and I have a story, yes I wrote it down one night on some paper. here it is: My name is Misteree, a alien attacked me and ripped my left eye out, I love potatoes and fight the evil carrots. I was a super hero but then my world I lived in collapsed, I tried to save it but not only was my world pulled into the void, but I was in the void too, I was stuck in the void for years, so many I couldn't keep track. I had to use my super powers to max, and a little over max as well to escape, when I made it out my powers was drained and never came back, and then the government of this world is now searching for me since I'm wanted, so I made a mustache as a disguise, so yeah that is my story, it is still being made however, there is no ending yet, my life will play out what happens. Untill then, Resist the smelly carrots!

Ok, as you can see most of that story above me isn't real, I actually have always been learning about space, I'm so fascinated by the universe, and how planets work and all, I've also been studying the brain recently, what a unique part of the body our brains are. I don't know exactly what I want to be when I grow up, I feel that when I'm older I'll just wing it, although that is a terrible idea. I feel that I'll keep learning about certain things untill I figure out what I'll be, I tend to act a little weird, maybe crazy I don't know. I've been on Dravics server for like 8 months untill Dravic couldn't pay the money anymore. I joined Gunias world in September 13th, or the month before September I have no idea, but it was on Friday the 13th when I joined! so I was bad luck from the start : P I was planning on making a mod app on friday the 13th, whenever another friday the 13th would come, but then that didn't work, I joined the sister server when it first came out, I think it was the day it came out... I'd say everyone is my friend on the sister server, but I have no idea about super, he made a animation picture of him holding a gun up to my face so I have no clue, and that is all!

Oh my favorite color is Red, I'm 15 when I posted this, I used to run my own server and was a mod on like 4 other servers. I really think Minecraft has seriously screwed up my life already, but I have no idea what I should do about that, keep playing or throw my computer out of my window : P
Misteree
Misteree

RP Character Sheet
Name: Misteree Mystery
Personality Trait: Sarcastic
Character Description:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/misteree/

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:07 pm

I love this post so much, I'm turning it into a sticky! Happy Cia
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BranRam Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:45 pm

Hallo peoples of the interwebs! 'Tis Bran here, and I guess 'I'll introduce myself here for real' Very Happy 

I'm a 14 year old male human being and I love to play me some video games. I've been on Dravic's server(UnderGulliver'sToe), Gunia's, and a part of the overall Gulliver community for a little over a year and a half and I've made some good friends in the time being. My favorite games would be Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, The Binding of Isaac, and a whole lot more that I shall not bother to mention Razz. I also like to draw, read, and write. I love math and science, namely astronomy the most, want to get into coding/programming, and when I'm older plan to be an astronomer, engineer, scientist, or something with coding/programming(probably more as a hobby though) when I'm older. I can be a good friend if you need anything and am welcome to give any help someone may need! Hope y'all have a great rest-of-your-day, and adios!

Last edited by BranRam on Sun May 10, 2015 10:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
BranRam
BranRam

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bran
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by kidbatJT Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:30 am

Kidbat here! I'm kidbat, and I'm a fifteen year old boy! I love video games, drawing (And I'm actually trying to get used to drawing online, but it's different and a tad bit weird for me.), and just being creative. I get along with most and I'm fun to be around. When I'm older I hope to work in the construction of games because I love them too much to not to.  x3  Uh... that's all I can really think of as of right now... but hey, if there is anything else you want to know, try asking me! ^^
kidbatJT
kidbatJT

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajjget Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:52 am

Glad there's already so many replies!

Ajjget

Back to top Go down

Post by snarkel Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:09 am

hello. I am a fourteen year autistic (don't worry its not SUPER bad I just think a little differently) old male who enjoys playing games and doesn't really do much else. I am not a big fan of reading or school and I am one of the worst at math. t-that's about it...I would put more but no more detail really comes to my mind... this pretty much sums me up right here...almost-maybe-I don't know XP

Want to be steam friends? username is goldsnark and if that doesn't work try snarkel
snarkel
snarkel

RP Character Sheet
Name: Snarkel (with a few other affiliations)
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misteree Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:10 am

Everyone on here seems to like games... what a coincidence!
Misteree
Misteree

RP Character Sheet
Name: Misteree Mystery
Personality Trait: Sarcastic
Character Description:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/misteree/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:30 am

Misteree wrote:Everyone on here seems to like games... what a coincidence!

Well, except me, I hate games. Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Allo. I'm Jammy, a teenage girl from London. My favourite thing to do in my spare time is to help others or play games. People are always telling me to be independent but I can't which makes me a bit of an annoying person.

You know that one person that asks the same question twice? Yea that's me, I don't usually get things the 1st time round so yeaa.At school I pretty much suck at everything (Especially Math) apart from English I guess. (It doesn't show MGS). One thing I am confident about is that POTATOES SUCK AND CARROTS RULE FOREVER.I love the way everyone on this server is a giant community and I would love to be a part of that. Oh! And I skateboard =3.

Farewell ~Jammy

Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:52 am

Oooh!! Skateboarding, that's pretty cool (albeit dangerous). XD

Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon5601 Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:47 pm

My name is Aiden I am a 15 year old guy and i played on dravics old server before it closed I go by dragon5601 ingame and love this mod! I skateboard do parkour but im also a bit of a computer nerd (who says nerds can't be active! :p) i'm learning HTML coding as well as java and I think this will be a fun server Very Happy
dragon5601
dragon5601

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:37 pm

dragon5601 wrote:My name is Aiden I am a 15 year old guy and i played on dravics old server before it closed I go by dragon5601 ingame and love this mod! I skateboard do parkour but im also a bit of a computer nerd (who says nerds can't be active! :p) i'm learning HTML coding as well as java and I think this will be a fun server Very Happy

Hey Dragon.   Smile

This looks like you could add this to your whitelist application to answer questions 2 and 3, since currently that part of your app is pretty anemic.  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by gm01epic Fri May 16, 2014 10:52 am

Ohaiiii! I'm here on the forums, now. So anyways, I'm here to introduce myself... because why not.
Anyways, I don't want to give out too much personal information, but I WILL say that I am very good at video games (Super Smash Bros. Melee... hint hint) and I've started programming using SmileBasic with Petit Computer for DSi. So yeah. Also, I like the Gulliver Mod and communities. Doesn't that work out well. Hopefully I'm a bit more active! Hope to see you on the server!

Last edited by gm01epic on Fri May 16, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I want my signature.)
gm01epic
gm01epic

RP Character Sheet
Name: Eruadan
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haasman29 Sat May 17, 2014 9:27 pm

This is kinda late for me... but better late than never!

First off, let me tell you: Haas is my last name. DUH. (I'm sure you already figured that out...) I am just a weird 15-year-old highschooler and yadda yadda yadda. I mainly focused my gaming on medieval-style games involving wizardry (I love me meh magic spells) Although Minecraft pvp...... bores me. It's literally just clicking fastest and most accurate... Anywho, I always rp as this "Markus" fellow.... there's a long story behind him.... He's evil too.

Haasman29
Haasman29

RP Character Sheet
Name: Haas
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman13590 Fri May 30, 2014 6:51 am

I'm a pumpkin.
Iceman13590
Iceman13590

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman13590 Fri May 30, 2014 6:52 am

P.S. I will later do a longer story and much will be revealed prepare yourselves to find out about the pumpkin you think you all know Razz I will make an actual one though, that one was short for cinematic effect. Smile
Iceman13590
Iceman13590

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Gemerlx wrote:Hey guys! I'm the best friend of Cykrion IRL, and I wanna play with him! If anyone can tell me how he's doing on this server right now, that would be great Smile 

I find it hard to believe he hasn't told you, but very well... go ahead read the following two threads...

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t242-griefing-report-miisaka-s-house

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t246-cykrion-ban-notification
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Gemerlx wrote:Oh, I understand. Oh well, I can still make friends on the forum though! Smile

I edited your post to be more appropriate.  If you want to hang around, I suggest you watch how you behave in someone else's home.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum