Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

+48
Crono_Z
SFPT
Plume Aurion
PotatoFists
Rad_Cat
mariomario64
BurgerWarrior
Animallover45672
XISenpaiIX
HeyItsUltra
Hotkirby100
SarahEnyo
Disk
meman102
PartyLemon
DoveyLlama
Vaughndp
jazzyjames01
bryceio
Lost.
a4955
ScienceFriction
IronWarrior_
Ushsbsjsj
GigaStorm
Pikachu
dilthekidlt
Flammole
nCxGhost
runnybabbitt
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
Gemerlx
Iceman13590
Haasman29
gm01epic
Trializ
dragon5601
Jams
snarkel
kidbatJT
BranRam
Ciabatta
Misteree
SpeederTGS
ShadowScale
Ajjget
52 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 Empty Introduction

Post by q9c9p Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:11 am

Hello to everyone,

I will quote and reply here the whitelist application to leave that topic clean for others to read. I hope is ok and is not to much of a bother, pardon me if I should have made a completely new presentation but I think I already told lot about myself in there.

This was the application and the reply:

Long story short, for those who don't want to read the whole thing above, I'm an old italian player that play too much minecraft.  Very Happy 
Please pardon my maccaroni english since my native language is italian.
I will answer here to Ciabatta reply to not fill the whitelist applications topic of useless information.

Feel free to point out grammar and/or mispelling errors, I myself put much pressure on learning other languages to kids that still play with me, the italian comunity is a closed ring because of the language barrier.

I love the chocolate quest/better dungeons mod and I'm missing only the dwarf cave to explore. And yes I choose Frog avatar for your forum from the Chrono Trigger game, one of my favourites games of all times.

Yes, I meant nephew and niece, I'm correcting the application to not look dumb. Shame on me  Embarassed

I don't do youtube, i just find it cool to have directional audio and hear the voice of other players rising or lowering when they get closed or leave, it also might seem cheety, pardon my french, because you hear from which direction mobs and players are coming since its directional audio, but I don't use it if there is nobody using it since it would have no sense, its just a great multiplayer experience and the players must be "linked" and that is a pain to set up properly and the mumble voice client is not stable on windows as it is on linux. If anyone of you don't know http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ is a voice gaming server just like teamspeak or ventrilo but open and free software.

As others reading this and not the application might have thought I'm a linux user. Razz

I don't know what's a "Wefner type", research on google didn't show me anything that had sense...pardon my ignorance. Is it important? Could anyone explain this to me?

About the keep inventory on it's ok, I understand its a family server and com'on, it's Gulliver themed, I understand that. I'm really really curios to see how small people carve their own houses in bigger buildings, I probably not do it but watch the others first, that is the thing that most amazed me to read on the documentation, I always wondered how would it be as a smurf, a gnome, or a mouse like in "the secret of nim".

I'm trying  to get the TabbyChat mod to work, I will join as soon as I get that running because I would like to have the full experience.

See you all soon I hope! \o/

P.S.: please be kind I'm kind of confused since I played only on messy big pvp servers and my own private modded servers where there was max 10 12 people on where we knew already a bit each others, and again pardon the maccheroni english.

Last edited by q9c9p on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Little correction.)
q9c9p
q9c9p

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

Post by Ciabatta Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Hey there, Frog.  Smile
You could have just replied on that application forum, replies (especially to my feedback are still permissable).  But I appreciate your attempt to reduce clutter in there, plus your answers CAN in a way paint a picture of yourself so it's relevant to this topic.  ^^

Anyway, some quick replies...

- This hasn't been finished yet, but for a while we were actively importing builds and biomes from other mods (and later versions of Minecraft) into our server, to encourage exploration.  We could conceivably bring over a LOT of stuff from Better Dungeons, but the only reason I have not yet is because I've put all effort into finishing up our central spawn city. ^^

- I don't use voice clients of any kind, so you may as well be talking greek to me there... but the description sounds very interesting.  ^^ 

- I'm really curious to know the distro that you're using.  I'm running on two Chromebooks, so I have to use Ubuntu in order to use Crouton (although if I were more advanced, I'm sure I could shoehorn Linux Mint or Debian proper in there). ^^

- You don't have to know who "Wefner" if you don't know, since it's an internal thing and I won't have new people waste their time on human trash.  Razz

- Oh, those questions and more will be answered soon, it's truly a unique gameplay experience and makes you wish it were really part of vanilla Minecraft.  Mion did an amazing job integrating these features seamlessly into the game. ^^

- When setting up TabbyChat, don't forget to download my configuration file.  Most people forget that step.  Razz

- lol, well we're definitely not a big PvP server, but it can get a little nutty.  Still, given your experience, I don't think you'll have any problems, and if anything you can probably help keep things in-line.  For the most part it will be quiet and tranquil. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 Empty Hello all and I'm the CandyDemon!

Post by CandyDemon Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:33 pm

I'm VERY pumped up to be accepted onto the server! Very Happy 

Everything i've seen on the forums makes the server itself sound quite awesome and very friendly! I also appreciate the quick responses i've gotten about applying to be whitelisted.
But this is supposed to be about me.... Right?
Well anyway I've already followed the instructions for installing the mods and tabbychat. Hopefully there won't be any problems and ill be able to join right after I'm done here.
And here is some extra small facts about myself.

• I am of course as of now 16
  • I have a active job usually only on weekdays and am constantly unavailable due to this
  • My family usually have many plans that are spur of the moment type of things which can get rather annoying sometimes but i love these activities anyway!

I play on other MineCraft servers as well mainly Mineplex for all those fun minigames they provide.

As well as playing games outside of Minecraft with my friends.
Maybe i'll meet new friends on the server and also play games with them as well. Wink 

I may be a video game addict but i don't limit myself to only a few games.

I have recently moved to my current home of Greencastle, PA from another Pennsylvanian area known as St.Thomas.

I should be joining the server often as long as don't have plans or even have the time!

Even though I am a little nervous as this is the first whitelisted server I've been on i hope to see many friendly people on the Server!
CandyDemon
CandyDemon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Degg Dreddger
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

Post by Ciabatta Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:18 pm

lol, your first whitelisted server?  Generally there isn't much of a difference, other than perhaps a considerable diffusion of thief and griefer threads.  Not to say they don't happen, but it certainly happens a lot less than if we simply let the floodgates loose.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 Empty App? (I think....)

Post by Tilk Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Well then... My name is Patrick, and I'm a 16 year old boy who goes by Tilkman in game. I've played Minecraft for a while now, but only on Xbox 360 and recently bought it on PC. (I LOVE IT!! ^^) Anyways, I've delved into Programming, coding and a heck of a lot of art and love to interact with people. I also know one of the people on the server, mamaluigi9999 personally and he recommended the server to me so props to him. I'd love to be a part of the server and will try to do as much as I can to improve it. Thanks everybody!

Cheers!, Pat

(PS: I seriously hope this is the place to apply to be whitelisted. O_O)
Tilk
Tilk

RP Character Sheet
Name: Victor Geon
Personality Trait: Formal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Tilk(PS: I seriously hope this is the place to apply to be whitelisted. O_O)

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 Nnnn

Go here please:
https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27-whitelist-applications

And make sure you fill it out right, that one you wrote there will be no-where near what we need =P check the guide we have there
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilk Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Shoot, thanks man. XD Derp...
Tilk
Tilk

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilk Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Finished that application, although I'm afraid I may have come off a little too serious... Hopefully all goes well. XD
Tilk
Tilk

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 Empty hello

Post by runnybabbitt Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:35 pm

hi i'm new to this server and i was wondering how do i get whitelisted

runnybabbitt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:10 pm

runnybabbitt wrote:hi i'm new to this server and i was wondering how do i get whitelisted

Carefully read the instructions in the link below and post your full application in that same thread, and PLEASE try to write a good application. 

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27-whitelist-applications
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by nCxGhost Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi I'm nick I'm 14 and I would like to be white listed on the server

nCxGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:48 pm

nCxGhost wrote:Hi I'm nick I'm 14 and I would like to be white listed on the server

You may want to look at Ciabatta's post just above yours: we're not whitelisting without a proper application.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:51 pm

And be sure to write a good application, please! Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by nCxGhost Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Giant Pat 

nCxGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:27 pm

Yeeeeeeeaaaaah... you have no clue what you're doing here... -v-

I'll give you 6 hours to write a proper app, or you're going to be kicked off the forum for idling.   Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 pm

runnybabbitt wrote:hi i'm new to this server and i was wondering how do i get whitelisted

nCxGhost wrote:Hi I'm nick I'm 14 and I would like to be white listed on the server

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 Dbc
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BranRam Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Oh you and your perfect fitting GIFs.
BranRam
BranRam

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bran
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 2 Empty Hi

Post by dilthekidlt Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:59 am

Hello my name is Dillon aka dilthekidlt aka the jay gaming I'm 10 years old and I've been with minecraft since almost the beginning what i like to play outside of minecraft here's the names cod halo lego games terraria Garry's mod and last but not least I'm a huge lego fan and youtube probs the xshadowscalesx from showing me that you can do many things with minecraft and sky I make vids but its kinda hard for me and I hope I can grow up to be a famous minecraft youtuber seya jay out ps I hope I can get whitelisted cause it's looks really intristing

dilthekidlt

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:32 am

dilthekidlt wrote:Hello my name is Dillon aka dilthekidlt aka the jay gaming I'm 10 years old and I've been with minecraft since almost the beginning what i like to play outside of minecraft here's the names cod halo lego games terraria Garry's mod and last but not least I'm a huge lego fan and youtube probs the xshadowscalesx from showing me that you can do many things with minecraft and sky I make vids but its kinda hard for me and I hope I can grow up to be a famous minecraft youtuber seya jay out ps I hope I can get whitelisted cause it's looks really intristing

Read the above comments and go read the format for whitelist applications, They won't accept you in if you just post here without reading anything, also, put those in the whitelist applications page, it's a sticky

Sorry to the mods if I shouldn't have done this, just trying to help.

Pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:36 am

No worries, small helpful tidbits are okay, especially if they're not even in the whitelist thead itself. Smile

Also love the irony of someonr called "Pikachu" wearing a cute Fluttershy avatar.  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:46 am

Ciabatta wrote:No worries, small helpful tidbits are okay, especially if they're not even in the whitelist thead itself. Smile

Also love the irony of someonr called "Pikachu" wearing a cute Fluttershy avatar.  ^^

Very Happy

Also, do you have any idea of when the server usually fills up? I'm the only one on right now, I'm in central time, if that helps.

Last edited by Pikachu on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a question instead of double posting)

Pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:00 am

Also, whoever built the spawnington clock tower deserves a cookie Smile

Pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:30 am

Lol, well not the place to ask, but server attendance is random.  Sometimes we can go weeks with upwards of 20 to 25 people crammed on a Saturday afternoon, other times we barely squeeze in 3 people for the entire day.  Its just the ebb and flow of your typical Minecraft server, especially one as outdated as ours.  Smile

So be prepared to be alone for a while, but try to endure it.  Most people are shy, and wont sign on if no one else is on (thus proliferating the vicious cycle).  XD

Oh, and I did 70% of that bank/clock tower, yes, but make sure the cookie has no wheat in it (almond flour is best).  Razz
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:32 am

Ciabatta wrote:Lol, well not the place to ask, but server attendance is random.  Sometimes we can go weeks with upwards of 20 to 25 people crammed on a Saturday afternoon, other times we barely squeeze in 3 people for the entire day.  Its just the ebb and flow of your typical Minecraft server, especially one as outdated as ours.  Smile

So be prepared to be alone for a while, but try to endure it.  Most people are shy, and wont sign on if no one else is on (thus proliferating the vicious cycle).  XD

Oh, and I did 70% of that bank/clock tower, yes, but make sure the cookie has no wheat in it (almond flour is best).  Razz

Ok, no wheat, got it, thanks lol

Pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by GigaStorm Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:19 am

Hi all!

Well, I'm completely new to this entire server network (With your main server and brother server and this one) but, it seriously looks awesome! I really want to be part of this community, but this isn't a place where I talk about you guys...it's about me Razz

I'm this teenage boy who plays minecraft in his spare time, and really, REALLY loves cats! I draw cats, I dream cats, I watch cats, etc, but guess what? I don't have a cat...Sad

Anyway, besides cats, I love music. Sometimes if I find a piano in like a mall, or a hotel, or a friend's house, I start playing it. Then, everyone who hears it thinks I'm trying to show off...well, that's not how this boy rolls xD I play music to enjoy playing it, whether it's moving a bow across strings or playing notes.

And one more thing: When I type, almost EVERY new paragraph has to start with well for some reason...believe me, if I didn't read this before I posted, every paragraph would have started with 'Well,' Oh, and I really like using these: ...
GigaStorm
GigaStorm

RP Character Sheet
Name: Leo
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

http://amberstormneko.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum