Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

+48
Crono_Z
SFPT
Plume Aurion
PotatoFists
Rad_Cat
mariomario64
BurgerWarrior
Animallover45672
XISenpaiIX
HeyItsUltra
Hotkirby100
SarahEnyo
Disk
meman102
PartyLemon
DoveyLlama
Vaughndp
jazzyjames01
bryceio
Lost.
a4955
ScienceFriction
IronWarrior_
Ushsbsjsj
GigaStorm
Pikachu
dilthekidlt
Flammole
nCxGhost
runnybabbitt
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
Gemerlx
Iceman13590
Haasman29
gm01epic
Trializ
dragon5601
Jams
snarkel
kidbatJT
BranRam
Ciabatta
Misteree
SpeederTGS
ShadowScale
Ajjget
52 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

Post by Animallover45672 Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi, my name is Katelyn. I am a 13 year old that loves mods that include shrinking and growing. I do not grief. I like to role-play sometimes. I do not spam because I personally think it is annoying. My minecraft username is Animallover45672. My favorite animal is cat. That is my info. Smile

Animallover45672

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Uh, is that meant to be a whitelist application? Because this isn't the right topic for that...

If it's not, though, it's nice to meet you, and I hope you do intend to apply for a whitelist soon. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by mariomario64 Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Hello I am Michael but most people call me Rav I am 15 now and well I love this server, I try my best to aid but in aiding I can be lead into bad situations but I'll fix it if I break it and well most people know me but not that well because well I don't even know myself that well because I have lots of problems(counting, my grandparents are dead though that's old news due to it happening when I was 10, my house has flooded one time when we came home because one of the toilets clogged and my house was flooded, and I am having personal problems) but mostly I play on steam I will come here every once in a while to check in and make sure my house isn't emptied by starters, I also have trust issues but normally I will be in a good mood unless someone angers me, but the main way to get on my good side is to not have stupid question (my definition of stupid question is to not break the rules, I may act big n tough, but you can find my weak spot if you know me well enough
mariomario64
mariomario64

RP Character Sheet
Name: Michael Schumal
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 Empty Introduction of Rad_Cat

Post by Rad_Cat Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:45 pm

Hello, I'm a person that hasn't joined the server yet so I cant talk about that... but some of the things about me follow. I am a fourteen year old guy that lives in the U.S. like I'm sure some of you do as well, I used to play on this server I'm pretty sure around 1-2 years ago. Back then my username was BOB_536474 and I'm pretty sure the map is different from a video I saw about the server. I think this server is amazing and I hope more people are on than when I was on (even though that was fine). That's about it... my other stuff is in my application for white-list. Smile  hope to see you all soon!

Last edited by Rad_Cat on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checking stuffs)

Rad_Cat

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 Empty Hello

Post by PotatoFists Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Hello there, my name is Ryan. Sorry if it took me awhile to introduce myself, I wanted to wait till I was actually able to play on the server and I couldn't do that without my computer working. Lets see, I'm 22 and am a certified firefighter and a big anime fan. I'm going to pre-apologize and say sorry if I seem dense! I hope to meet you all on the server sometime. Ok bye.

PotatoFists

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Aurion Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:27 pm

Kyah! ♪

I'm... Uh. I don't like my real name. So let's skip that part.
I'm just Plume. A tiny halfling normal human from France. ~

Like everyone minus Ciabatta, I do love Video Games, music (I listen mostly to instrumental or ambiant musics from films, Vidya Gaemz and Animes), animes and books. ~

I'm a super curious thingy! I try everything I can! Webdesign, music, game development, codding, modding, ...
I also like weirdness a lot! (That's why I always loved the idea of being tiny.)

Also, I'm an artist. A bad one. I nearly can't draw, but I'm pretty good at coloring. ~

My personality... Uh... I don't know. IRL I'm just the kind of person who have no friends, never talks, and is always lost in its dreams.
I can't express my feelings. But I kinda like everyone, and I'm happy when peoples around me are happy. ~
Let's just say that my personality is "Random". :3

Anyway! I'm not really good at introductions! Sorry! D:
I'm already out of things to say. ~

A last thing: I was already here a year ago, but didn't talk a lot, and had some big problems that prevented me to continue playing here. ~
I don't know why I'm saying that, though. With my low post count and how quiet I was on the server, I probably disappeared from everyone's minds. x)
Plume Aurion
Plume Aurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:36 pm

Oh gawd, Shaddox, yeah we haven't seen you in a bajllion years.  Razz
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Aurion Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Kyah! ♫
You nearly remembered my name! ♪
It was Shadoxx. I'm pretty sure you looked at my post history or at the online players! x)

And yes, sorry about that.
Had lots of problems, then my laptop died, then I was on a really bad notebook... And then I forgot the server (and Minecraft.)
A lot of things also happened (and are still happening) IRL, but thanks to a friend, I got a real PC and I can come back here. ~

I feel like an alien! Classes didn't even exist last time I was on the server. x;
Plume Aurion
Plume Aurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:39 am

No worries Shaddox [<=new nickname], you go ahead and get settled in.  Our Dynmap is HUGE now, so you'll have a whole new expansive world to explore, especially since biome imports weren't too prevalent in those old days.

Glad you got your computer issues sorted.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by SFPT Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:24 pm

I'm a bit late, I've been on the server for well over two months, but why not.

Heyo, I'm Poptart, a 16-year-old thing of some sort. I'm kind of...separated from people in real life. I don't have any friends IRL, but that's my fault because I don't really want any friends :3. I really like Pop-Tarts, as you can probably tell, but I recently discovered that I'm allergic to soy, which means no Pop-Tarts D:.

I'm on the computer most of the time. I code, mostly on graphing calculators, so I can live through math class Razz. This server, actually, takes up a lot of my spare time, it's simply one of my favorite things.

I can't think of anything else to put here, so I'll just say, I like The Legend of Zelda. A lot. I sometimes even play The Legend of Zelda while playing on this server.

So there you go. I am now introduced. ^^
SFPT
SFPT

RP Character Sheet
Name: SFPT
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crono_Z Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi! my name is Crono_Z and atm im waiting for someone to look at my applications and see whether or not im eligable to join the server not Very Happy
Crono_Z
Crono_Z

RP Character Sheet
Name: Edward
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Crono_Z wrote:Hi! my name is Crono_Z and atm im waiting for someone to look at my applications and see whether or not im eligable to join the server not Very Happy
Last I checked, you were ending your application with questions on how to install the mod!! How on earth can we whitelist someone who doesn't even have the mod installed?!

Please get that sorted first, and then repost your application.  And please keep your answers cut and dry, and don't add unnecessary jokes or witticisms.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crono_Z Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:51 pm

ok thx for letting me know!
Crono_Z
Crono_Z

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crono_Z Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:46 pm

i finally got the installer to work with the mod so YEA!
Crono_Z
Crono_Z

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by AgencyDrone Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:51 pm

Hello! My name is Chase In real life, but you can call me AgencyDrone! I was recently whitelisted, so I thought I would introduce myself here!
I'm a 12 year old  boy, that loves video gaming and playing water polo. I live near the central coast in California, and I love to boogie board! I love the feeling of accomplishment after getting something good done, and so I always push myself to be the best I can be. This server is one of the most friendly, helpful, and all around fun server I have ever had the pleasure to join, and I hope I will continue to play on it for a very long time!
AgencyDrone
AgencyDrone

RP Character Sheet
Name: Chase B.
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 4 Empty Hello! I would love to join!

Post by DJCOOL2008 Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:48 am

Hello! My minecraft username is DJCOOL2008 and I would love it if you let me join! Very Happy I have seen this server's trailer and read about it! All I can think about is how good this server is Razz ! I would like to join because I have finnally found a perfect, friendly server to hang around with! Also it has the gulivers mod! Thats my favorite mod EVER Surprised ! My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around! ^_^  I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average  Minecraft Glowstone  minecrafter Minecraft Glowstone . My favorite colour is cyan or skyblue. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible ^_^ . I mean well some can help with building you know. I don't have any brothers or sisters so it gets a little lonely. I have a pet cat #meow. :3 I like DJ music. I like everthing (except from stuff y'know thats bad). I love animals. I have read and agreed to your rights and responsibilities on your server. you server is called Sister Minecraft Gulliver Server. Very Happy many thanks DJ (or Joseph) P. S I am a 11 year old boy with a good sense of humour.

DJCOOL2008

Back to top Go down

Post by DJCOOL2008 Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Giant Toss

DJCOOL2008

Back to top Go down

Post by OnlyJesse Sun May 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Hello My Name is Jesse but my IGN is OnlyJesse,
I would very much like to join your server because i have been looking for a server which offers Gullivers mod for multiplayer, and the ability to share a good mod with my younger (16 year old) cousin. Ive liked the videos I have seen on youtube which show bits and peaces of your server, as it looks well put together and quite frendly.
my tallents include:
mining
maturity
problem soving in the case of trolls and hoe wealding murderers (long story)
(if you havent noticed im very bad at spelling so please bear with me)
Random fact time
my name is Jesse (as said above) Son of Steve, my minecraft skin is based off of Jesse from MC Story Mode
I have been playing minecraft since windows 64 (it was modded to work) and playing that same world from the first release of Minecraft up till 1.9 (and on)
i am of distant relation to folk Hero, Big Turtle (aka Daniel Boone)
i once put windows64 on a ipad just to see how well it would run.. it ran amazing

NOVICE RULES
7.You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.

AND LASTLY my favorite food/currency
THE ONE ...
the only..
Cheeeessseeeee!!

OnlyJesse

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun May 22, 2016 5:00 pm

OnlyJesse wrote:Hello My Name is Jesse but my IGN is OnlyJesse,
I would very much like to join your server because i have been looking for a server which offers Gullivers mod for multiplayer, and the ability to share a good mod with my younger (16 year old) cousin. Ive liked the videos I have seen on youtube which show bits and peaces of your server, as it looks well put together and quite frendly.
my tallents include:
mining
maturity
problem soving in the case of trolls and hoe wealding murderers (long story)
(if you havent noticed im very bad at spelling so please bear with me)
Random fact time
my name is Jesse (as said above) Son of Steve, my minecraft skin is based off of Jesse from MC Story Mode
I have been playing minecraft since windows 64 (it was modded to work) and playing that same world from the first release of Minecraft up till 1.9 (and on)
i am of distant relation to folk Hero, Big Turtle (aka Daniel Boone)
i once put windows64 on a ipad just to see how well it would run.. it ran amazing

NOVICE RULES
7.You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.

AND LASTLY my favorite food/currency
THE ONE ...
the only..
Cheeeessseeeee!!

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27-whitelist-applications
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum