Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by RicoFox Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Sorry for the bad english, I'm portuguese and I learned english with games xD

Okay, let's try again...  Very Happy

1) My Minecraft username is RicoFox.

2) First of all, my favorite MOD is Gulliver's MOD. Then I thought: "It will be funny to play with other players!". So I started searching for servers and I found this one. I watched all the trailers and read the rules... The server is really good! So I'm very wishful to join Big Sister's server!  Very Happy

3) My talents? Well, I play drums! Oh, it's about the game? Sorry! I got mining skills, survival skills. I also know how to make all the mod's potions, the perfect tools to survive with Gulliver's MOD (like papers, slime balls, fishing rod, etc.). Im good at PvP, and finally, Im very good with building!

4) Random facts about me?
• I like all kinds of music, but my favorite kind is Rock N' Roll .
• I like the mining turtle, he/she is so cute  Razz
• I'm learning game developing skills and Digital Ars (Web Design, VFX, etc.)
• I got 12 cats. Wow.  Shocked
• I'm addicted to gum  I love you
• Sorry about the 6th fact but I noticed that my facts sounds like I'm a girl, but I'm not  Cool Oh and I'm not gay.

5) "As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the
smaller player."
     I liked that one because It sounds respectful.

6) Yeah, it's cheese! Razz Very creative guys!
RicoFox
RicoFox

RP Character Sheet
Name: Rico Vulpes
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:48 am

RicoFox wrote:Sorry for the bad english, I'm portuguese and I learned english with games xD

Okay, let's try again...  Very Happy

1) My Minecraft username is RicoFox.

2) First of all, my favorite MOD is Gulliver's MOD. Then I thought: "It will be funny to play with other players!". So I started searching for servers and I found this one. I watched all the trailers and read the rules... The server is really good! So I'm very wishful to join Big Sister's server!  Very Happy

3) My talents? Well, I play drums! Oh, it's about the game? Sorry! I got mining skills, survival skills. I also know how to make all the mod's potions, the perfect tools to survive with Gulliver's MOD (like papers, slime balls, fishing rod, etc.). Im good at PvP, and finally, Im very good with building!

4) Random facts about me?
• I like all kinds of music, but my favorite kind is Rock N' Roll .
• I like the mining turtle, he/she is so cute  Razz
• I'm learning game developing skills and Digital Ars (Web Design, VFX, etc.)
• I got 12 cats. Wow.  Shocked
• I'm addicted to gum  I love you
• Sorry about the 6th fact but I noticed that my facts sounds like I'm a girl, but I'm not  Cool Oh and I'm not gay.

5) "As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the
smaller player."
     I liked that one because It sounds respectful.

6) Yeah, it's cheese! Razz Very creative guys!

Oh hey, you're back! And... well, getting better, at least. Let's take a closer look...

You seem to have ignored me asking for a more specific reason to join our server. Please work on that. It's a very bad habit to get into.

However, you did expand on your third answer very well, and I applaud you for that. ^^

Having more than five facts isn't a bad thing - in fact, it usually results in bonus points. However, I fail to see how any of your facts might suggest you're a girl. While we are in two very different countries, I'd only say your large collection of cats would make me think that, except I know guys with lot's of cats. Either way, your facts pretty much check out. Good job!

I... have a feeling that respectful isn't the word you're looking for for that particular Responsibility, but the Responsibility itself is still as good as ever, as well as your answer to the next question.

Overall, despite your apparent ignorance of my first point of my last review, you've definitely gotten better in every other aspect. And, again, your English is about as good as half the players on the server, I'd think, so that isn't a barrier at all. With that in mind, I'll grant you a whitelist this time around. Congrats! ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspiras Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:22 pm

Hello

My Minecraft username is Caspiras

The reason I would like to be part of the Big Sister server is because I have a large interest in the Gulliver mod and I would like to expand the single player interest into a community (LAN doesn't work very well for me). I had first found out about the mod in a minigame on youtube, and decided to investigate the mod a little more.

I am the guy who likes to make friends, and to build a nice little community with them, even if we have to build it from the ground up.

My 5 random facts are:

1. I like cats, despite having 6 dogs and no cats (Anymore)
2. I am a horseback rider, and own a horse to ride too
3. I am an A-grade student
4. My favorite foods include tacos, chocolate, and strawberries
5. I am a new pilot

My favorite right from the Novice's Crees is:
"If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered"
This is because you can create a home within the places that you start your life, with the ability to make a home even if all the land is taken.

The server's currency is Cheese, with Sponges representing normal cheese, and Lapis Lazuli representing Blue Cheese.

Thanks
Caspiras

Caspiras

RP Character Sheet
Name: Skyblade
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:23 pm

(Not staff)
Number 2 and 3 are a little short, especially number 3. Your facts are interesting, although fact 3 and 4 are a little less. Also, try adding more to them. (E.G. What are your dogs name, and why do you have dogs instead of cats? How long have you been horseriding? Do you like pilot...ing? I guess? Those are just examples, just elaborate a little more.)
Just add these little things, they can definitely help.
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Caspiras wrote:Hello

My Minecraft username is Caspiras

The reason I would like to be part of the Big Sister server is because I have a large interest in the Gulliver mod and I would like to expand the single player interest into a community (LAN doesn't work very well for me). I had first found out about the mod in a minigame on youtube, and decided to investigate the mod a little more.

I am the guy who likes to make friends, and to build a nice little community with them, even if we have to build it from the ground up.

My 5 random facts are:

1. I like cats, despite having 6 dogs and no cats (Anymore)
2. I am a horseback rider, and own a horse to ride too
3. I am an A-grade student
4. My favorite foods include tacos, chocolate, and strawberries
5. I am a new pilot

My favorite right from the Novice's Crees is:
"If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered"
This is because you can create a home within the places that you start your life, with the ability to make a home even if all the land is taken.

The server's currency is Cheese, with Sponges representing normal cheese, and Lapis Lazuli representing Blue Cheese.

Thanks
      Caspiras

Thanks for the extra help, KC, but you missed several things. It... would probably be more helpful if you left the reviewing to actual staff from now on, otherwise people fix the things that don't matter as much compared to other parts that you miss.

One of those being that you, Caspiras, need to have a more specific reason to join. Sure, we have Gulliver's mod, but what besides that sparks your interest, specifically? We have a lot more features beside the mod, and thus try to figure out which of these are the most popular. On that note, you can refer to some of our server trailers/videos on youtube, posted by a variety of community members.

However, like KC pointed out, your next answer simply needs to be longer. Making friends and building a community is nice, but what else do you bring to the metaphorical table?

Meanwhile, for your facts, not all of them need as much extending as KC let on. The cats/dogs one, for example, might need a bit of explanation, but it's not bad as-is. I think the second fact is pretty solid, though for your third fact - the one about your grades - you could add something concerning what subjects you like best in school. Your list of favorite foods works, I suppose, but the more facts that reveal your character, the better. Finally, what the heck do you pilot?

You have a decent Right down, but there's no way for all the places on the server to be taken, considering this is Minecraft. If all the land seems taken, just keep going beyond the known world and look for more (though that will take a long time, for all the known land to be taken). Anywho, just be aware that unless you have clear permission from someone, you cannot make a home in their house.

Either way, your Right and your answer to the currency question both work.

However, I'm not going to whitelist you, as your answers to question two, three, and your five random facts all need work. Please revise your app, if you still want to join, and re-post it when it's ready.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 Empty Whitelisting Attempt Number Two

Post by meman102 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:03 pm

Before I get to applying, I would like to say that I posted on the other forums for my whitelist application about a year ago, and I've been improving my life during the time I was away.  I am really glad to see you guys still having a server, and I hope it stays that way for another few years!  Now to the Application thing!

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My username is meman102, not Merman or Merfolk, it's me-man (Pronoucing it)
Also, For the Edit, I will now be formally known as He-man (May the Gods help me....)

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I have spent my time searching around in the waters for another fun, interesting Gulliver Minecraft Server, but I've been a bit in vain.... This one has the best community of all of them and has a decent number of people behind it.  I am looking for an amusing and fun experience in a server that has a community that doesn't screech out deals and trades and streams.  I am believing that due to this whitelisting application, that this server is of a higher quality then those servers whom have automatic whitelisting applications on their websites. And, I admit, I've been trying out all of the other mods... but for some reason, I have NO clue why, making a giant pig then riding on it or making an iron golem the size of a boot is one of the most amusing things in minecraft. Do not quote me on that for I have only discovered half the mods. But also, I am in love with the concept of growing suddenly and banging your head on the room or shrinking and running into a mouse hole. I love those simple moments where you think, "That person is colossal and running towards me... RUNNING!"

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I am not much of a surface person in minecraft, or a person who runs around and kills everything.  I like being underground and creating massive labyrinthines for people to run through.  I have taken a brighter outlook on life recently, and I've been around doing stuff in minecraft since 1.4.2(Beta).  Besides, I wonder what amount of che- I mean Diamonds I will find, for I am cursed not to find any of them.  Anyhow, my best trait is my creativity.  I don't just make a bunch of mazes underground, I made a bunch of mazes that are filled with side passages and cracks in the wall where you can slip into other areas, actually AVOID fighting other people in the server, and try to maintain a layer of peace.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
-I have a snail who's shell grew to the size of an apple, and he would fly around at the surface of the water sometimes.

-I have never broken a bone in my entire life, and I should of a long time ago, since I tripped on the stairs entering my house and busted myself on the way down them. They were brick ._.

-My IQ in second grade was the IQ of a fifth grader.

-I have perfected the strategy in reading of walking around and picking a book out at random, looking at it for a minute as if wondering, "Should I read this?" then putting it back in it's correct place and instead pick up a book that is related to science and powerwalk away.

-When I was younger, my brother and I went to Gator-Land down in Florida. There was an area where you sit on the back of an alligator and take a picture, so to make sure it was safe for him, he made me go first. (I was happy about it since up until that point I was never first, even for getting shots)

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

I found it! BLESS THE INTERNET GODS! Ok, so here it is.

Unless promoted beforehand, you have the right to request a promotion to Veteran status after no less than one month of exhibiting good behavior on our server
(Fyi, Behavior is spelt as Behaviour on it, just saying) I love this one because it's not like you pay to get it, you work to get it. I enjoy that better than most Donator Filled servers with people who donate 2 $ and then are ahead of everyone.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

It was BREAD!  Just joking it twas cheese, and I am hoping to see you all on the other side.

Last edited by meman102 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

meman102

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Hello Meman,

Yes, even though you were "Merman" before back when you posted your original silly apps, I ultimately removed that nickname and gave you back your "Meman" with the last review.  Thankfully, you took the original rejection rather well and were patient enough to stick around since then (which was on June 16, 2014).  So yes, I think you've earned another look-through, and I'll be handling this one given I handled the original.  ^^

QUESTION 1:  
Noted, although now I can't help but be reminded of another "man" figure...

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 He-Man-282

QUESTION 2:  
Although you don't note why specifically you like the Gulliver mod, I do like the special emphasis on our server "community" with respect to other Gulliver servers that may still be out there. I do believe that is our greatest strengths, and yes this application process does try it best to weed out people that may be... incompatible with our ways.  Granted it's not perfect, and we still have several older players that drop by after a year's absence and, having been whitelisted during looser times, cause a bit of trouble until they're ultimately kicked out.  Or sometimes we make mistakes and whitelist people who were simply good at writing apps and not at following our Rights and Responsibilities, and likewise get eviscerated from the server.  But at least we do try to take security seriously, and we do at least try to provide a positive building and social environment for our players.  

Now as for your wish... it's kind of odd, but then if memory serves, you did have some very oddball things to say in your last application, and this one is comparatively tame.

QUESTION 3:  
Well that sounds fantastic, and I do like underground creations as they help add areas of interest in an otherwise untapped resource.  I also like that you put peace before anything else, and that's something we actively look for.  You'll find you have other underworld dwellers on our server as well (including an entire underground city known as "Subterrae") so expect to mingle with some like-minded people.

QUESTION 4: 
a) Wow, snails, that's an abnormal pet, but definitely very cool!  I once took care of some hermit crabs, so I know the feeling of having shelled critters to care for.

b) Well neither have I, it's not THAT exceptional.  It would be nice if you would have explained why you should have a long time ago, like say a biking accident or you played futbol or something.  At least you do note that you inherently look after your body.

c) That's not terribly hard either, since schools aren't really the best gauge of intelligence.  Without schooling and with the right kind of training, you could probably have a 1st grader learned algebra and calculus.  Even so, it's interesting you bring it up. Smile

d) What kind of books do you read?  Can you name me the latest books you've read?

e) Hmm, you seem to have a lot of "smart"-oriented facts here, and this may be one too many -- not to mention that using computers doesn't automatically make people smart.  I know tons of computer "nerds" who, if put in a forest, wouldn't know how to start a fire or learn what the cardinal directions are -- there are too many categories of intelligence, that I don't feel there is one definable "smart".  Even the IQ system is too oriented to western cultural conceptions of intelligence and largeloy ignores latent intelligence.  In any case, I feel I need something to spice this up a bit.

QUESTION 5:
OH NO!!!!  You were doing so well....! ;-;
Well, you could have just found your old application and reposted this here.  But to display an inability to find our creed, especially in light of the fact you found my Guide, kind of invalidates any semblence of smartness or intelligence.  I mean you can use a computer and you have the IQ of a fifth grader (or no older?), but you can't find our creed and you cant find your old application to simply repost the old quote you had.  For shame. XD

Anyway, sorry, this is something you are personally responsible to take care of, since it's one of the easiest questions to answer.  And if you knew what we secretly called this question, you would be ashamed of yourself. >v<

QUESTION 6:
Yes, bread has fallen terribly out of favor here thanks to a lot of what I learned regarding the horrors of wheat. And while cheese is no saint either (mainly due to trace lactose and casein), it's infinitely healthier than bread, and so we still proudly have it as our currency.  <3

VERDICT:
Well I'm a bit disappointed to be honest, as you had a year to work on this and for the most part managed to dish out a very solid and sincere application that peaked my interest.  But in the end you got lazy and left your new-and-improved application with some very fatal flaws.  Sad

Luckily, you can still fix these and prove to me that you have changed, and ARE ready and willing to return here...

- In question 2, tell me why you like the Gulliver Mod.
- In question 4.b, tell me why you should have broken a bone before.
- In Question 4.c, tell me why this is important or why you were thought to be a fifth grader, and does that still hold today?  If you cant answer that, pick something else.
- In Question 4.d, tell me which were the last six books you read, or tell me what kind of genres you like to read.
- In Question 4.e, tell me what your conception of intelligence is, or try replacing this with another interesting fact (maybe a favorite foods fact?).
- Figure out Question 5 on your own, by finding the Novice Creed yourself.  Don't be lazy, as this seriously destroyed your chances!  ;(

And that's all I can share.  Good luck.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by meman102 Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Ok, First things first, I didn't work on my Ap. in a year, but I kept a tab on you guys to see if your server was a stable community.  I worked on it for a day.  The post I had was on the Curse website I think, and my bookmark to it is gone.... so I can't find any path to the Creed >.< But give me a day or so to find it, and I will buffer my second attempt with that and also with the tips you gave me.

Also, do me a favor.  I AM NOT A HE-MAN So I refuse to be a HE-MAN and never refer to me as him please.  Thank you, and I'll be right back.

# EDIT:  I found the Creed, and I am feeling like I need to take about 50 more computer courses... Again.

Alright Ciabatta, I have done the edits you asked for (More information, ECT) So review away at the version.

meman102

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:38 pm

Nope, don't bother, I see now you haven't changed much at all after all, you still have a bit of a temper and communication problem.  Thanks for trying, but you will not be whitelisted at this time.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by meman102 Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:15 pm

*sigh* You realize I was trying to have humor right?  No?  Well... I actually wasn't angry, I was trying to joke that I didn't like the name He-Man..... I guess it came off as anger.  Sorry.

-Peace for another year I guess....

#Edit:  I'm not coming back this time I guess.... I might just try one of those other servers... again... for another year.... Well, I'm sorry that I wasted your time.... I hope you do know though I got my  life straighter than it was before, and I was joking around and I got punished for it it seems....

meman102

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGust Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 pm

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this question, but do we need to fill out another Application if we have an IGN change?
StarGust
StarGust

Location : Some where in the North Eastern Beta sector 3C Maliosphere Stralus.

RP Character Sheet
Name: Someone
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Hello, and no.  We have a Name Change thread in this section.  Thanks.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crabcake Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:00 pm

1) My Minecraft username is crabcakeA (I didn't get to grab my favorite username, Crabcake D:)

2) Well, I was always looking for a server with a fun mod and I like to roleplay. I went searching around a bit and I found a server from quite awhile ago however it seemed to be dead now so I searched around again (Which is about a year or two later now) and found this server! I watched some of your videos which were very well done and am up for giving it a shot! Also it's a nice relaxing game to play on the side of EVE online which involves people mercilessly destroying my poor spaceships Sad And now before I go even more off subject I'll end it here! XD

PS: I had a brief experience in another Gulliver server however it had very little player interaction, at least from my perspective.

3) Well, I like to do the best I can to provide for others and keep a happy environment! I like to bring what I can and be as friendly to whomever I can as much as I can! And I love cans apparently.

4)       1: Well, I'm a college student and my major is Fire Technology (Fire fighting, I'm not smart enough to develop technology xD) At the time of this I am taking EMT and preparing for midterms therefore I am stressed out like crazy.

2: I did terrible in high school despite being in basic classes but I was able to join a vocational school for half my day and because of this I was able to raise my 1.6 GPA to a 2.7 and my school gave me an award and a 500$ scholarship! B-^) That rustled some jimmies for sure.

3: I play a TON of different games, like, way too many. My attention span is no better than that of a goldfish but I am proud of it!

4: I don't like crabcakes that much from my experience

5: I LOVE LOVE LOVE, seafood and am currently trying to practice my cooking skills! I see Ciabatta likes making bread, well, I attempted to do that a week ago! I managed to anger my friend who was helping me and wasted half the flour Razz

5) (20.With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese.) I enjoy this one the most as it means that I may finally succeed in making bread so long as I am good Razz Which I promise to always be!
PS: I agree with every other right and responsibility!

6) Cheese, Blue Cheese Blocks, and Cheese Blocks!

PS: I love all cheese thanks to growing up with Wallace and Gromit Razz

Crabcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Lol... Just to clarify, I bake "flour-less" bread, meaning it won't have any wheat or other gluten source. Typically I'll make these out of almond, coconut or plantain, or a combination of the above. Wink

Anyway, someone will come to review your app eventually, stay tuned. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crabcake Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Ooh, that sounds really good... Especially since I LOVE plantain's however I don't typically get to eat them since I am on a budget xD Shows my lack of knowledge on making bread Razz

Thanks!

Crabcake

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Crabcake wrote:1) My Minecraft username is crabcakeA (I didn't get to grab my favorite username, Crabcake D:)

2) Well, I was always looking for a server with a fun mod and I like to roleplay. I went searching around a bit and I found a server from quite awhile ago however it seemed to be dead now so I searched around again (Which is about a year or two later now) and found this server! I watched some of your videos which were very well done and am up for giving it a shot! Also it's a nice relaxing game to play on the side of EVE online which involves people mercilessly destroying my poor spaceships Sad And now before I go even more off subject I'll end it here! XD

PS: I had a brief experience in another Gulliver server however it had very little player interaction, at least from my perspective.

3) Well, I like to do the best I can to provide for others and keep a happy environment! I like to bring what I can and be as friendly to whomever I can as much as I can! And I love cans apparently.

4)       1: Well, I'm a college student and my major is Fire Technology (Fire fighting, I'm not smart enough to develop technology xD) At the time of this I am taking EMT and preparing for midterms therefore I am stressed out like crazy.

2: I did terrible in high school despite being in basic classes but I was able to join a vocational school for half my day and because of this I was able to raise my 1.6 GPA to a 2.7 and my school gave me an award and a 500$ scholarship! B-^) That rustled some jimmies for sure.

3: I play a TON of different games, like, way too many. My attention span is no better than that of a goldfish but I am proud of it!

5: I LOVE LOVE LOVE, seafood and am currently trying to practice my cooking skills! I see Ciabatta likes making bread, well, I attempted to do that a week ago! I managed to anger my friend who was helping me and wasted half the flour Razz

5) (20.With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese.) I enjoy this one the most as it means that I may finally succeed in making bread so long as I am good Razz Which I promise to always be!

PS: I love all cheese thanks to growing up with Wallace and Gromit Razz

Well, this is a nicely formatted application at first glance... let's get down to it!

Your answer to question two is rather difficult to read, and I'm still not sure if I've got the whole picture down the way you might've meant to present it, but wanting join our server for the Gulliver mod, roleplaying, and more casual gameplay works. What other Gulliver server did you manage to join, though? I've been a member of a couple others, so I might know it...

Hm... can you add onto your answer to question three? It's not a bad answer, necessarily, but it does seem a little short, I'm afraid...

Wow, you really fleshed out (most) of your random facts. Impressive! However, you do mention that you have a very short attention span. While I can imagine that, as I have a similar case, we do prefer having players that come on the server relatively often, and for a long period of time. No need to clog up the whitelist, am I right? So, if you could give us some reassurance that you'll at least come back to our server, that would be nice.

Interesting choice of Right... but it works. As does most of your app, on that note.

And yes, the answer is cheese. Just cheese, though: everything else isn't really necessary, but it is nice to know you can read. ^^

Overall... I'm going to hold off on whitelisting you, for now. While the majority of your app is good, and I'm getting some good vibes from you, it'd be nice if you could fix some of the issues I pointed out throughout my review. However, having a vague idea of how stressed you are, and of your schedule (I have older siblings in college), you might want to take your time with this. We'll be around when you come back. ^^

Good luck!
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crabcake Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:42 pm

1) My Minecraft username is crabcakeA (I didn't get to grab my favorite username, Crabcake D:)

3) Well, I like to do the best I can to provide for others and keep a happy environment! I like to bring what I can and be as friendly to whomever I can as much as I can! And I love cans apparently. I like to assist in projects including building or finding resources when I play Minecraft despite my fairly low skill in them. However, I am very much so capable of spending a large sum of time problem solving and making the most of what I can do when dedicated!
As an example there was a game played awhile ago in which I was still new and wanted that shiny powerful weapon that was oh so far out of my grasp. Long story short, I spent 6 hours shearing sheep to earn it from someone. Also, I like to give constructive advice and any topic in which I may have experience or delved into... I saw there was a study assistance topic in the forums and much how that helps people I wouldn't mind doing the same (at least to the highest extent in which I can provide). I also enjoy participating in community service events in real life when given the opportunity.

5) (20.With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese.) I enjoy this one the most as it means that I may finally succeed in making bread so long as I am good Razz Which I promise to always be!

PS: I love all cheese thanks to growing up with Wallace and Gromit

PS: As for the reassurance of being here often, that isn't a problem for me Smile I have class only two days a week this semester (aside from the studying) and I typically have a very easy time hanging out in places with a community I am able to intergrate myself into. And how I play many games is pretty much my past time of games, however I've always stuck with the games I was able to communicate with others in.

PS: As for the other server I was a brief member of I believe it was run by someone named Mr. Werf? This was quite awhile ago though and I can't seem to find it on google...

Crabcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Oh GAWD, not Mr. Wefner's server.... X_X;

Well glad you didn't stay on there very long... "It" might have been contagious.  >.>;

Just so you know, we're the complete polar opposite of that kind of server as our main goal is to promote a platonic enjoyment of the Gulliver mod, being as it's shared by players of all ages, genders and cultures.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Yeah, Mr. Wefner is on our blacklist for a number of reasons. But... well, you seem nice enough, and you've fixed everything I've asked you to (in record time, as well!) so...

...Without further ado, I'll add you to the whitelist ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crabcake Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:54 pm

Thank you very much! And I'm very sorry to hear about Mr. Wefner... I never got the opportunity to meet or communicate for that matter with anyone on that server which is the main reason I leapt out of the nearest window so quick. But it seems I really dodged a bullet there xD

Crabcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:19 pm

Or in your lexicon, you avoided a fierce backdraft.  >.<

Anyway, welcome!  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 21 Empty APPLICATION FOR TUCK0805

Post by tucker0805 Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:11 pm

Hello,

My minecraft name is Tuck0805.

I would like to join your server because I have seen your videos and and give it 100 out of 100. It looked very cool. I didn't realize that you could make different sized houses for players.

I can make cruise ships, Freddy Fazbear Pizzerias, trains and much more. I have been playing minecraft for several years now and feel enough to join a server like yours.

1. I am a very good artist. I got an A+ on my panda painting.
2. I study on prehistoric life.
3. I like looking up history of trains, dinosaurs, RMS Titanic and much more
so that I can one be a history teacher.
4. I have 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, and 2 fish.
5. I am very intelligent.

You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.

Cheese is the official server currency

tucker0805

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:32 pm

tucker0805 wrote:Hello,

My minecraft name is Tuck0805.

I would like to join your server because I have seen your videos and and give it 100 out of 100.  It looked very cool.  I didn't realize that you could make different sized houses for players.  

I can make cruise ships, Freddy Fazbear Pizzerias, trains and much more.  I have been playing minecraft for several years now and feel enough to join a server like yours.

1.  I am a very good artist.  I got an A+ on my panda painting.
2.  I study on prehistoric life.  
3.  I like looking up history of trains, dinosaurs, RMS Titanic and much more
    so that I can one be a history teacher.  
4.  I have 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, and 2 fish.  
5.  I am very intelligent.

You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.

Cheese is the official server currency

This is going to need a lot of work. Your application has almost zero character or spirit in it, is short, and is largely unhelpful. What specifically about our server really interests you and makes you want to join and stay, besides Gulliver mod? How did you not  know you could scale houses up or down? What do you bring to the metaphorical table in terms of social mingling? Could we see that painting of a panda? What about prehistoric life interests you? What makes you think you're very intelligent? What's so interesting about that Right/Responsibility you picked?

And why, for God's sake, can't you at least number your answers?

*sigh* Sorry, I've just had a somewhat long day. But, your app is little more than a skeleton. Put some meat on it and I'll give you a more in-depth review. Just... give me something to review. ^^;

Godo luck with that...
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinTheNerd Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Seeing that last time I was here, I was offended.I was temporarily living in Georgia.And I don't have the time to type my Arse off to get offended.
I will make one last application, Then that's it.It might be a waste of my time while I could be making money to hopefully get to college. Regards, KevinTheNerd
KevinTheNerd
KevinTheNerd

RP Character Sheet
Name: KevinTheNerd
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:12 am

KevinTheNerd wrote:Seeing that last time I was here, I was offended.I was temporarily living in Georgia.And I don't have the time to type my Arse off to get offended.
I will make one last application, Then that's it.It might be a waste of my time while I could be making money to hopefully get to college. Regards, KevinTheNerd  

Yeah, don't bother posting another application as you're not doing anyone any favors; stick to getting yourself into some college.

Good luck to you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next