Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by RinOkumura Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:35 pm

I thought servers were ment to have fun not to have people tested graded and ultimately denied when they do something wrong sorry but your right I am stuck with so looks like im gonna unstick find a better server thats not so strict

RinOkumura

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:08 pm

"Fun" is a purely subjective term. ^^

Anyway, good luck out there. Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PTpirahna Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:24 am

(sorry if this feels a bit rushed, but my browser crashed halfway through typing this T_T
1. PTpirahna
2. I would like to join this server because judging by the forum activity, it's just a server that doesn't have an overflowing amount of people, which seems nice. I have no experience with the Gullivers mod as of the time when I'm typing this, but I know all the features of the mod, it's just that I don't know how to play survival with it. I found it on a youtube video advertising it, and I liked what I saw, so here I am. This server seems to be just the kind of server I like to be in.
3. Well for personality, I'm a pretty nice guy, according to people IRL and other people in other servers. Building ingame is definitely not my forte, because the only impressive things I can build really would require creative, and even then they are mediocre at best. At best I'm a guy people can talk to, and the more the merrier for a smallish server, right? Things I've done for other servers really is just reporting hackers or griefers or whatever. In terms of maturity, well let's just say that I'm more mature than the stereotype for my age normally is.
• Around people (not in minecraft), I am a socially awkward person
• I like to play minecraft with my friends, but don't expect them to come here, because they are too stubborn to join new servers and quickly say that servers like this are terribe. Oh well, I guess it's not their type. Neutral
• I'm relatively young compared to other people on this server I'm guessing based on the apps.
• I have too much free time in my life Very Happy
• I use a mac, and I often lament about the lack of compatibility.
5. As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player.
Welp, I read this and laughed.
6. Cheese blocks
PTpirahna
PTpirahna

RP Character Sheet
Name: ???
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:55 am

PTpirahna wrote:(sorry if this feels a bit rushed, but my browser crashed halfway through typing this T_T
1. PTpirahna
2. I would like to join this server because judging by the forum activity, it's just a server that doesn't have an overflowing amount of people, which seems nice. I have no experience with the Gullivers mod as of the time when I'm typing this, but I know all the features of the mod, it's just that I don't know how to play survival with it. I found it on a youtube video advertising it, and I liked what I saw, so here I am. This server seems to be just the kind of server I like to be in.
3. Well for personality, I'm a pretty nice guy, according to people IRL and other people in other servers. Building ingame is definitely not my forte, because the only impressive things I can build really would require creative, and even then they are mediocre at best. At best I'm a guy people can talk to, and the more the merrier for a smallish server, right? Things I've done for other servers really is just reporting hackers or griefers or whatever. In terms of maturity, well let's just say that I'm more mature than the stereotype for my age normally is.
• Around people (not in minecraft), I am a socially awkward person
• I like to play minecraft with my friends, but don't expect them to come here, because they are too stubborn to join new servers and quickly say that servers like this are terribe. Oh well, I guess it's not their type. Neutral
• I'm relatively young compared to other people on this server I'm guessing based on the apps.
• I have too much free time in my life Very Happy
• I use a mac, and I often lament about the lack of compatibility.
5. As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player.
Welp, I read this and laughed.
6. Cheese blocks

Hey there! I'm going to review your application!

Question 1# Yup your in game name!
Question 2# Well we like to know why you want to join this certain server and you also said this is the kind of server you want to join why?
Question 3# Answer accepted! yay!
Question 4# Well the facts are nice formatted AND they are sentences!
A Awkward?
B This is not a random fact about yourself
C Not really random
D Too much Razz?
E Hehe xD
Question 5# Well it does happen so don't go do it without the larger player his/her permission
Question 6# Cheese is good!

Overall look Too be honest, your application is a blob of text mixed with letters. Try adding the questions above your answers and don't make it look like a blob of text Razz

Conclusion No not yet you have to do something at question 2 random fact B & C and the overall look of your app if you do all these things and repost your app I'll recommend you for whitelist!

But for now... I can't recommend you for whitelist Thank you for your time feel free to try again!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBui Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:12 am

I have finish correcting my errors.
BrandonBui
BrandonBui

RP Character Sheet
Name: The chair
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:36 am

Repost the edited app please Bui
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBui Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:38 am

What is your minecraft IGN: I am brandontienbui.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please explain why you would like to join the server:
I would like to join the server because this was the only server that looked great for the Gulliver mod. The trailers for the server look very nice and well made too! It looks like you put a lot of effort in the trailers, Those trailers made me want to join them. Also the builds look very nice too! You guys probably have very Advanced builders! And also the names for the towns are great to like Spawnington! Spawnington is probably spawn. And also i bet you have very nice staff too!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server:
My talent is mostly good game-play. I'm also a kinda good builder. I cant really build big structures, They are too advance for me. I can build basic houses, Statues, and other things related to those. I am very kind and nice to people, And don't do profanity because i think its not mature to swear and do profanity. I will not break any rules of any kind from the server. Breaking a rule could cause a punishment such as ban, tempban, Kick, Mute, ban-ip, or other punishment.I know a lot of server stuff because i own a server or i was taught by someone. I am very honest and respectful to people. This will be one of my favorite servers when i get added to the whitelist.
Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from others:

1. My family and I are modern and always do projects on our home to make it look better, mostly the floor, ceiling, and walls. We also live in Florida in Orlando.

2. I like reading Warrior cats. The books are very interesting

3. I don't like food that is too sweet for me.

4. I had never been bullied and I had never bullied. Its to mean. Crying or Very sad

5. I am very helpful and encourage people when they cant do something.
To ensure you know your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy most:
You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player. I enjoy this one because its just like any other server. I've seen situations like griefing or hacking. If i see somebody do something that's against the server rules, I will record or screenshot a good view of hacking/griefing and report it. I will use reporting and will not abuse it like posting the same report 3 times or write things that does not go with the reporting section. (Or whatever its called)
And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide, please write down the name of the official server currency:
The currency is the awesome and tasty CHEESE!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If this post gets accepted i will be very happy and will join this server everyday! (if i get a chance) Very Happy
BrandonBui
BrandonBui

RP Character Sheet
Name: The chair
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:31 am

PTpirahna wrote:(sorry if this feels a bit rushed, but my browser crashed halfway through typing this T_T

Don't rush our application.   If your browser is unreliable,  write your application in TextEdit and then copy it into your browser window.  Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:50 am

Bui's application:

Hey! Here we go again time for a review! I'll go too the points that weren't good enough last time

Question 4#

Fact B Books about Cats  Flammole eh?
Fact C Good!

Conclusion: Yep! you fixed what I asked you to fix! good job! I can recommend you for whitelist!

Do note that I'm a Deputy and can't whitelist directly on the server but if my review if approved you are good to go!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:57 am

Just barely passed, but okay. Approved. >v>
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 Empty Can i plz join :( ?

Post by keylarking2000 Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:20 pm

keylarking2000 wrote:IGN:keylarking2000
Why: I loved the main server so I think I will like this server too I have been apart of this community for a Short  time another reason I wish to join this server is because the main server is Really un populated at the moment.
about you:
I admit I am a Kid and i'm 14  Very Happy I use a Windows 7 Home premium gaming Pc

I Play Football ball At School With Friends

The only thing I can possibly do is to write Many good works in the School

even though I'm a boy who is "just a kid" I can do a full split

server currency: cheese blocks (aka sponges)

favorite right:If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearances of the aforementioned builds are not alterd.

im a good builder but I suck at redstone im a good miner and a good pvper

Last edited by keylarking2000 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

keylarking2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:54 pm

That sounds very familiar (especially the split part), did you try applying some months ago?  Your app needs a kiloton of work, and worse so if we already tried to review it earlier. Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Spookster Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Minerguy019 wrote:1. My Minecraft username is MInerguy019

2.Why i want to join:

I have been searching forever for some kind of modded server now i have found one i really want to go on its guliver!! ONE OF THE MOST COOLEST MOD (in my opinion(don't judge me plz(plz don't))) anyways now i have found a modded server i would really like to join it cause i have never ever had a modded server to go to.... any that i found were either offline or not there anymore. so plz white list me plz

Please go read the instructions on the main post please
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Minerguy019 wrote:link????
plz???

Well if you can't write a proper application you won't come into the server
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by lizeli9 Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Minerguy019 wrote:link????
plz???

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 3 Tumblr_n88sxtyVfj1tbqfmco2_r1_500
Just...If you're not going to follow the app, don't even try coming onto this server, exit's first door to your right
lizeli9
lizeli9

RP Character Sheet
Name: Eliza vespid
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Minerguy019 wrote:plz just white list me cause one rule of life is never judge a book by its cover i can admit that i was looking for a morph modded server but as soon as i saw this i thought hey lets have a go at it and then you come in saying that i can't be accepted cus of my app i know apps are important but you'll never see what a person is like until you meet them so plz all im asking is that i get put on the whitelist and you then can see what im like

The reason for the apps is to see potential griefers before they have the chance to harm our server before joining, that's the entire purpose of whitelisted servers. And tbh, your not painting yourself to be an upstanding member of the community by these responses, we can perfectly see just what you're like from these already...

Now if you're serious about this, write a proper app, otherwise ill have to ban you from the forum, since its spamming this thread. However, I strongly suggest you find a different server instead, this one really does not seem like the place for you, there are others out there.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Minerguy019 wrote:you can take this from me I SWEAR ON MY FAMILYS LIFE THAT I WILL NOT GRIEF CAUSE ONE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS I HATE GRIEFERS BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A SERVER GRIEFED MY OWN ONE GOT TORN APART BY ONE GRIEFER AND I HAD TO SHUT MY SERVER DOWN Sad
this is why if i see a griefer on any server that im staff on i ban i cannot risk seeing hell again... so please give me a chance please

Yeah okay, you've made yourself perfectly clear

Commence the ban
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next