Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 Empty Whitelist application

Post by Ninja_Tom Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:08 pm

I guess I will just redo some things on this one. (And this is the second time I am redoing it since it seems it didn't post the last time!)

1. My ingame name is Ninja_Tom, named after my cat.

2. I think that the server looks interesting, and after playing minecraft since 0.0.6 Alpha I had to take a break from of the old minecraft, but now after almost a year I am back for more! Where as I know Tekkit and FTB exists and I have played them I feel that its just to much content, so I prefer the regular minecraft with something to spice it up.

Another reason is that this server seems to be more populated then most servers with this mod, and I like being social.

The reason i would pick Gullivers over the others is simply because the other gives you extra content where Gullivers expand on whats already there. Things like Thaumcraft gives you a lot of new items but after a while it turns into the same old minecraft with the same old items. Mods like Gullivers and Smart Moving gives you a new way to play the game.

I have actually looked at this server before, but I have a bad experience with servers I join being either at the end of their life cycle and end up closing short after. I've played on fresh servers and helped build them up and been there watching as they withered away with time. So I would rather join a server that not only looks like have been put a lot of dedication into but also seems to hold on its own and look like it is going to survive for a long time.

3. I am pretty good at copying things I see, making me pretty good at making pictures into pixel art in minecraft.

I am often told that I have a great sense of justice, and that might be true. I am known for standing up for people that are bullied and whenever I feel someone is being treated unfair I make my opinion clear.

I am a forgiving person, and I might actually be a bit too forgiving at times.

Ingame I would say that I am a decent builder, my style is greatly inspired by the youtuber: Madnes64.

*1. I can speak English, Norwegian and I am taking Japanese classes.

*2. I am taking an education which could lead me to be a future game developer.

*3. I love history, Everything from the Roman period and the three kingdoms period in china to world war 2 and the cold war.

*4. I love animals, and when people say: "Cat or Dog?" I can't decide.

*5. My fathers side of the family are originally form Sweden.

5. I would think 16 (As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented by the smaller player.) is the one I like the best, I personally hate bullying.
Though I personally like a challenge and would probably never ask another player to stop challenging me. (I have experience in playing against the odds.)

6. The currency is "Cheese", which consist of Sponge blocks or "blue cheese" Which is Lapiz Lazuli blocks. These can be deposited and withdrawn from a Cheese ATM.
Ninja_Tom
Ninja_Tom

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:07 am

Ninja_Tom wrote:I guess I will just redo some things on this one. (And this is the second time I am redoing it since it seems it didn't post the last time!)

1. My ingame name is Ninja_Tom, named after my cat.

2. I think that the server looks interesting, and after playing minecraft since 0.0.6 Alpha I had to take a break from of the old minecraft, but now after almost a year I am back for more! Where as I know Tekkit and FTB exists and I have played them I feel that its just to much content, so I prefer the regular minecraft with something to spice it up.

Another reason is that this server seems to be more populated then most servers with this mod, and I like being social.

The reason i would pick Gullivers over the others is simply because the other gives you extra content where Gullivers expand on whats already there. Things like Thaumcraft gives you a lot of new items but after a while it turns into the same old minecraft with the same old items. Mods like Gullivers and Smart Moving gives you a new way to play the game.

I have actually looked at this server before, but I have a bad experience with servers I join being either at the end of their life cycle and end up closing short after. I've played on fresh servers and helped build them up and been there watching as they withered away with time. So I would rather join a server that not only looks like have been put a lot of dedication into but also seems to hold on its own and look like it is going to survive for a long time.  

3. I am pretty good at copying things I see, making me pretty good at making pictures into pixel art in minecraft.

I am often told that I have a great sense of justice, and that might be true. I am known for standing up for people that are bullied and whenever I feel someone is being treated unfair I make my opinion clear.

I am a forgiving person, and I might actually be a bit too forgiving at times.

Ingame I would say that I am a decent builder, my style is greatly inspired by the youtuber: Madnes64.

*1. I can speak English, Norwegian and I am taking Japanese classes.

*2. I am taking an education which could lead me to be a future game developer.

*3. I love history, Everything from the Roman period and the three kingdoms period in china to world war 2 and the cold war.

*4. I love animals, and when people say: "Cat or Dog?" I can't decide.

*5. My fathers side of the family are originally form Sweden.

5. I would think 16 (As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented by the smaller player.) is the one I like the best, I personally hate bullying.
Though I personally like a challenge and would probably never ask another player to stop challenging me. (I have experience in playing against the odds.)

6. The currency is "Cheese", which consist of Sponge blocks or "blue cheese" Which is Lapiz Lazuli blocks. These can be deposited and withdrawn from a Cheese ATM.

Hello Tom,
[I wonder where Jerry is at?]

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 Tom-and-Jerry2

Aha!!  Much much better, and now I feel this application has precisely the substance and bite it needs.  Smile
I'll quickly cover only the new things added....

QUESTION 2:  Superb!  And nary a mention of boredom in sight!  Very Happy

Indeed, one thing I do not like about mods that add new content to Minecraft is that they very often integrate it rather poorly.  The items may be buggy, imbalanced, poorly drawn/animated, and in general FEEL like something simply tacked-on to Minecraft rather than blended and emulsified the way I feel Gulliver is.  Gulliver integrates SO BEAUTIFULLY into the Minecraft experience, it feels like you're playing Minecraft+ -- and that's precisely what Mion was after when creating the mod, and explains why she only added two new items (the two potions).  Smile

The other aspect that I appreciate you bringing up is longevity.  I do agree, and know from personal experience, that unstable servers can and WILL deter creative output and deep interactions between players precisely because they are so transient.  Why waste one's time building a nice city area when the server could easily disappear tomorrow, or the day after, or at any time the owner has a panic attack and closes the entire server while he crahttp://cartoonsimages.com/sites/default/files/field/image/Tom-and-Jerry2.jpgwls into a corner and mopes, expecting someone to come give him a hug?  Stability, therefore, is a powerful (and sadly, rather rare) feature on Minecraft servers, and I am happy to say your assessment about ours in that respect is correct.  We have been in operation for 1.2 years, and I renewed our server with our host provider for another year this past January, so I can guarantee that we'll still be in operation for the next 10 months at least.  My goal is to keep this running for up to three years total, and after which we can decide from there whether we continue or retire, but I'll try to make it a community decision (and of course the map file and individual builds would be made available so no creation gets lost forever).

QUESTION 4.5:  Haha, so glad I'm better at geography than the average American, who might not know that Sweden and Norway are too separate countries, or might not even know where they're located at.  XD
I know both have great standards of living and fairly decent economies (comparatively-speaking with the rest of the Europe, at least), and the food is pretty unique and delicious, with a lot of fish oil sources consumed.  ^^

QUESTION 5:  Aha, THIS one.  Smile
I was a victim of this on our old parent server, Gunia's Gulliver server, so I have very strong opinions about players abusing their size and experience here against new players for their own personal amusement.  Still, the reverse has also been true, where Tinies might do shady things against bigger players, which is why the adjacent rule #17 was also added.  

VERDICT:
Okay, you were kind and gracious enough to correct all that was lacking with your original application and then some.  So I feel you are deserving of your whitelist, and gladly bid you "velkommen" to our server.  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:38 pm

ItsRikuMC wrote:Hi, I would like to join the Big Sister server.
Question 1:
IGN: ItsRikuMC

Question2:
I would like to join because the Gulliver mod is awesome and it is really hard to find a server with it. I love to role play especially with this mod. I also love the fact that I can change size for free without brewing the potions, that is really awesome. I chose this server and not another one because mostly of the other servers do not have pre-builded houses for giants and tinies (I saw this in a video). I discovered the mod thanks to a youtuber: TheDiamondMinecart.

Question 3:
I would join the server a lot and I would keep friendly because I hate it when there's an argument because people are being unfriendly so I would like to stay nice and role play with the others. I'm not such a good builder at all but I guess I can make a small house.

Question 4:
5 random facts about me:
- I love chocolate and I do not understand people who don't
- I love RPG - games especially combined with minecraft
- I speak English, Dutch and a bit of French
- The name Riku is from my favorite RPG - game called Kingdom Hearts
- I have a dog called Simba

Question 5:
"If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary." I chose this one because I'd like to be held by a Giant player if it is for fun but not when it's against your will. About the PvP-obssesed player: I hate it when people attack you without a reason.

Question 6:
The currency is "Cheese", which consist of Sponge blocks or "blue cheese" Which is Lapiz Lazuli blocks. These can be deposited and withdrawn from a Cheese ATM.

Thank you for reading and I hope I'm allowed on the server, Riku.

And ready or not, here I come... Razz

Well, your reason to join isn't bad, per se. Though I'm not sure how many of those prefabricated giant houses are still available, the rest pretty much checks out, as well.

You're short the word minimum by a tad on question three, though, and your answer is... alright. You should probably note that Cia has a level of dislike for roleplayers, so it would probably be good if you focused on enhancing your building skills while you're here. Adding that much to your answer here will also help you reach the minimal limit of words.

I'm not quite liking your random facts, though. Two of them are based on games, and one of them is just about your dog's name. While the fact you have a dog is something, you might want to switch the game-based facts out for something more character-revealing. Your mastery of several languages is impressive, though. ^^

Your quoted Right is pretty good, as well. Just keep in mind that reporting such individuals to the staff is more effective than fighting back in-game. There are a lot of us for a reason, after all.

Finally, you are correct.

Overall, while KC seems to have helped you quite bit, I believe I've given you the last, refining touches you'll need to get whitelisted. Please look through my review, correct only what needs correcting, and you should be good to go. Good luck! ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsRikuMC Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Thank you! I'll make a new in a sec...

ItsRikuMC

RP Character Sheet
Name: Riku
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsRikuMC Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:12 pm

My second application, let's do it! Very Happy

Question 1:

Question2:
I would like to join because the Gulliver mod is awesome and it is really hard to find a server with it. I love to role play especially with this mod. I also love the fact that I can change size for free without brewing the potions, that is really awesome. I chose this server and not another one because mostly of the other servers do not have pre-builded houses for giants and tinies (I saw this in a video). I discovered the mod thanks to a youtuber: TheDiamondMinecart.

Question 3:
I would join the server a lot and I would keep friendly because I hate it when there's an argument because people are being unfriendly so I would like to stay nice and role play with the others. I'm not such a good builder at all but I guess I can make a small house. I would like to increase my building skills a bit to but I don't know if I'll ever become a good builder in Minecraft. What I also like to do is surviving as a tiny person or as a Giant.

Question 4:
5 random facts about me:
- I love animals they are kinda my best friends
- I speak English, Dutch and a bit of French, I'm gonna learn German later
- I never had cavities
- I have a dog

Question 5:
"If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary." I chose this one because I'd like to be held by a Giant player if it is for fun but not when it's against your will. About the PvP-obssesed player: I hate it when people attack you without a reason.

Question 6:
The currency is "Cheese", which consist of Sponge blocks or "blue cheese" Which is Lapiz Lazuli blocks. These can be deposited and withdrawn from a Cheese ATM.

ItsRikuMC

RP Character Sheet
Name: Riku
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:07 pm

ItsRikuMC wrote:My second application, let's do it! Very Happy

Question 1:

Question2:

Question 3:
I would join the server a lot and I would keep friendly because I hate it when there's an argument because people are being unfriendly so I would like to stay nice and role play with the others. I'm not such a good builder at all but I guess I can make a small house. I would like to increase my building skills a bit to but I don't know if I'll ever become a good builder in Minecraft. What I also like to do is surviving as a tiny person or as a Giant.

Question 4:
5 random facts about me:
- I love animals they are kinda my best friends
- I speak English, Dutch and a bit of French, I'm gonna learn German later
- I never had cavities
- I have a dog

Question 5:

Question 6:

Eh... I'll admit I'm not completely positive about your five facts, but everything else checks out - including the facts, more or less - so... I'll go ahead and give you a whitelist. Just try to stay out of trouble while we make sure you fit on the server, okay?

Welcome aboard ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by xrayparker Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Q1:Minecraft:xrayparker Q2:I would like to join because the Gulliver mod is awesome and it is really hard to find a server with it. I love to role play especially with this mod. I also love the fact that I can change size for free without brewing the potions, that is really awesome. I chose this server and not another one because mostly of the other servers do not have pre-builded houses for giants and tinies (I saw this in a video). I discovered the mod thanks to a youtuber: Yogscast Q3:I would join the server a lot and I would keep friendly because I hate it when there's an argument because people are being unfriendly so I would like to stay nice and role play with the others. I'm not such a good builder at all but I guess I can make a small house. I would like to increase my building skills a bit to but I don't know if I'll ever become a good builder in Minecraft. What I also like to do is surviving as a tiny person or as a Giant. Q4:1-i have a dog i treat him well. 2-i am very polite so they will be no fights 4-i can make cookies 5-i am very good with animals Q5:"If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary." I chose this one because I'd like to be held by a Giant player if it is for fun but not when it's against your will. About the PvP-obssesed player: I hate it when people attack you without a reason. Q6:the currency is cheese AKA:sponge blocks blue cheese AKA:lapis. Thank you for your time Very Happy.

xrayparker

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jack
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:38 pm

(Not staff)
Whoa. Okay, FIRST of all, I can't even read that. Unless your "enter" button is broken, you have no excuse for such terrible formatting. And SECOND of all... You quite literally copied EVERYTHING from ItsRikuMC, EXCEPT for your facts, which are very unoriginal. You copy pasted it, got right of good formatting, then changed your facts. Please COMPLETELY redo your application with proper formatting and your OWN text.

Thank you for your time.
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:06 pm

xrayparker wrote:       Q1:Minecraft:xrayparker                                                                                                                                                                                          Q2:I would like to join because the Gulliver mod is awesome and it is really hard to find a server with it. I love to role play especially with this mod. I also love the fact that I can change size for free without brewing the potions, that is really awesome. I chose this server and not another one because mostly of the other servers do not have pre-builded houses for giants and tinies (I saw this in a video). I discovered the mod thanks to a youtuber: Yogscast Q3:I would join the server a lot and I would keep friendly because I hate it when there's an argument because people are being unfriendly so I would like to stay nice and role play with the others. I'm not such a good builder at all but I guess I can make a small house. I would like to increase my building skills a bit to but I don't know if I'll ever become a good builder in Minecraft. What I also like to do is surviving as a tiny person or as a Giant.  Q4:1-i have a dog i treat him well. 2-i am very polite so they will be no fights 4-i can make cookies 5-i am very good with animals    Q5:"If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary." I chose this one because I'd like to be held by a Giant player if it is for fun but not when it's against your will. About the PvP-obssesed player: I hate it when people attack you without a reason. Q6:the currency is cheese AKA:sponge blocks blue cheese AKA:lapis. Thank you for your time Very Happy.

Hello, xrayparker, my name is Lomgren and I will be reviewing your application today. Unfortunately, I have to say that this is the opposite of a good application. As KC alluded to, you directly copied and pasted the application from ItsRikuMC and made changes. This, by itself, is enough to disqualify your application. You then removed all formatting, and made it one huge blob of text, making reading it very difficult, potentially to hide the fact that you copied and pasted. That doesn't work.

Even though I could already disqualify the application at this point, I'm still going to go through it point by point.

Your username checks out as a valid minecraft username, at least, so I have to give that to you. And yes, we do have a way of confirming a user's minecraft name.

Questions 2 and 3 are invalid, as you just copied and pasted from the previous application.

For question 4, you only listed 4 facts. You completely skipped over number 3. And one of your facts is essentially a subset of another fact (being good with animals, and having a dog you treat well).

Question 5, copied and thus invalid.

Question 6, I am going to also mark as invalid, because I believe it was also copied from the previous app and changed slightly, even though it is technically correct.

I am sorry, but it is extremely obvious that you didn't put any effort into your application. At all. I doubt you have read the novice guidelines, and your lack of work means you will likely not make it on this server.

If you REALLY want to try again, you must do several things:
1. You must format your application so that it can be read.
2. You must use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
3. You must write your own answers to questions 2, 3, and 5, and also prove that you have read the novice guidelines.
4. You must write a better set of 5 facts, and make sure they are 5 facts.

If ANY ONE of these is skipped, the next application by you will just be trashed, to put it bluntly.
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughndp Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:42 pm

i may not share any personele stuff so i wish i could join but yeah i cant but if you add me i will be sooooooo happy it would be a Shocked if you add me so plzzzz do
Vaughndp
Vaughndp

RP Character Sheet
Name: Sam
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:51 pm

this will NOT work for sure just to say
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:04 pm

Vaughndp wrote:i may not share any personele stuff so i wish i could join but yeah i cant but if you add me i will be sooooooo happy it would be a Shocked if you add me so plzzzz do
(Note that I am not staff but your app is clearly not going to get accepted like this)
First of all, you don't need to share personal stuff to make an app. Second of all, You need an app to join. Third of all, if you do plan to make an actual app, you will want to run it through some sort of spell check, seriously.
a4955
a4955

RP Character Sheet
Name: a4955
Personality Trait: Cowardly
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:05 pm

I was about to add on, but a4 beat me to it. Said pretty much everything I wanted to say.
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Vaughndp wrote:i may not share any personele stuff so i wish i could join but yeah i cant but if you add me i will be sooooooo happy it would be a Shocked if you add me so plzzzz do
Hello Vaughndp, I am one of the staff members here, and I will reiterate what the others have said - if you wish to join, you have to write out a full application.  If that IS your application, then you have completely failed all of the requirements, and will not be allowed on the server.  If you can't fill out an application because you aren't allowed to, then you aren't going to be allowed on the server either - we don't make exceptions like that. Begging does not work - we have standards that we follow for a reason.
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:25 pm

However, you don't necessarily have to share 'personal' stuff. We just want to know more about your character, rather than your personal, real life.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 Empty My first application!

Post by RicoFox Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:33 pm

FIRST OF ALL, SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH, IM PORTUGUESE.

1) My IGN is RicoFox

2) I would like to join the server because I really love Gulliver's MOD, but it's really boring to play alone. Gulliver MOD, in my opinion, is the best MOD ever!!! I enjoy working in group  Very Happy . I saw all the trailers of the server and I really liked everything!

3) I got building skills, redstone skills, mining skills, PVP skills and of course Gulliver MOD's skills.

4)
[list]
  • I like sandwiches.

• I like videos on YouTube

• I like kind people

• I like games like TF2, Portal2, Gmod, (steam games)

• I like dogs!

5) I like this one:
16.As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the 
smaller player.

6) CHEESE! (sponge/lapis blocks) Very Happy
RicoFox
RicoFox

RP Character Sheet
Name: Rico Vulpes
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:41 pm

RicoFox wrote:FIRST OF ALL, SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH, IM PORTUGUESE.

1) My IGN is RicoFox

2) I would like to join the server because I really love Gulliver's MOD, but it's really boring to play alone. Gulliver MOD, in my opinion, is the best MOD ever!!! I enjoy working in group  Very Happy . I saw all the trailers of the server and I really liked everything!

3) I got building skills, redstone skills, mining skills, PVP skills and of course Gulliver MOD's skills.

4)

• I like sandwiches.

• I like videos on YouTube

• I like kind people

• I like games like TF2, Portal2, Gmod, (steam games)

• I like dogs!

5) I like this one: 16.As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the smaller player.6) CHEESE! (sponge/lapis blocks)

Well, your English doesn't seem very bad - at least, not as bad as some players or applicants. However, your app is far too short to be accepted, I'm afraid - even if the formatting is fairly good.

Your reason to join is... well, vague. Please list some specifics from the trailers or other server forums. ^^

Could you please expand on the next answer, for question three? Your answers need to be roughly sixty words, remember.

Again, shortness kind of kills your random facts. You might want to change your second (the one about Youtube) and fourth (the one about video games) to show more about your character.

But your last two questions are answered well.

Overall, you seem like a nice guy, but your answers need far more depth. At least your language doesn't seem to be a barrier, as it has for other players in the past. Good luck!
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 Empty Big Sister Appli-Cat-ion

Post by SquidCat Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Question 1: CatofSquid

Question 2: I love playing with mods and on servers but I have a hard time liking any of the ones I can find, and I've never been on a server with blocks as currency.

Question 3: I can memorize crafting recipes fairly easily, and I am a cheerful person who doesn't usually have bad days.

Question 4:  I can do redstone fairly well
                  My character is a SquidCat (hence my username)
                  I live in Wisconsin
                 I love to terraform manually (tearing down mountains in survival)
                 I usually tend to go on servers on the weekends

Question 5: First of all I love the name Spawnington , it makes me giggle. Secondly I like this responsibility because I always like to help people
"Please be courteous to Staff, and observe their instructions should they give you any."

Question 6: "Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

SquidCat

RP Character Sheet
Name: Squid-Cat
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:36 pm

Dude, you don't want to have minecraft stuff on your random facts. Also, you might want to lengthen your 2nd and 3rd questions as they are pretty short.
a4955
a4955

RP Character Sheet
Name: a4955
Personality Trait: Cowardly
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 Empty Second Appli-Cat-ion Edited*

Post by SquidCat Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:58 pm

Okay, second shot

Question 2: I love the idea of currency, my building skills are that high so you won't see anything like a Roman Colosseum. I think mods are a fun idea to do on a server instead of being anti-social in your single-player world. I've tried the Gulliver's mod and the little blocks mod together in a single-player world, but I've never played with it on a server and that's something I look foreword to doing.

Question 3: I am a friendly person who always willing to help , I love to be around others , and since I am a cat I still need a master to take orders from or to make sure I am doing things correctly. I try to interact with other players (helping , borrowing , giving , etc.) I usually will be on more often on the weekends ,but I try to go on during the week as well.

Question 4: Math is my strong-suit, it's not favorite subject but I'm good at it
                 My character is a SquidCat (hence my username)and they are mischievous and silly creatures as far as I know I am the only one of my kind
                 I live in Wisconsin, and people think I'm crazy for living here, especially in the winter where its almost always close to 0 degrees.
                  My dream is to become a video game designer  

Question 5: First of all I love the name Spawnington , it makes me giggle. Secondly I like this responsibility because I always like to help people
"Please be courteous to Staff, and observe their instructions should they give you any."

Question 6: "Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.

Last edited by SquidCat on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Questions 2 and 3 didn't reach the reqirments but they should know)

SquidCat

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:12 am

(Not staff)
Question 2 and 3 are still a little short, as there is a 60 to 90 word limit on them. Most of your facts are fairly interesting, although I would suggest expanding on them. (What does this SquidCat do? What do you enjoy in math? Do you like living in Wisconsin? Things like that, you get the idea.) Change your last fact completely, it's a little... er... boring.
The rest is fine.
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by SquidCat Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:54 pm

I edited mine after it was already looked at so now two and three are longer

SquidCat

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:58 pm

SquidCat wrote:Okay, second shot

Question 2: I love the idea of currency, my building skills are that high so you won't see anything like a Roman Colosseum. I think mods are a fun idea to do on a server instead of being anti-social in your single-player world. I've tried the Gulliver's mod and the little blocks mod together in a single-player world, but I've never played with it on a server and that's something I look foreword to doing.

Question 3: I am a friendly person who always willing to help , I love to be around others , and since I am a cat I still need a master to take orders from or to make sure I am doing things correctly. I try to interact with other players (helping , borrowing , giving , etc.) I usually will be on more often on the weekends ,but I try to go on during the week as well.

Question 4: Math is my strong-suit, it's not favorite subject but I'm good at it
                 My character is a SquidCat (hence my username)and they are mischievous and silly creatures as far as I know I am the only one of my kind
                 I live in Wisconsin, and people think I'm crazy for living here, especially in the winter where its almost always close to 0 degrees.
                  My dream is to become a video game designer  

Question 6: "Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.

Okay, I think it's time for an actual staff member to give you an actual review, Squid. (Thanks for keeping him occupied though, guys Razz )

Anyway, down to business. Your reason to join seems to be... er... that you like our currency? We take the 'we have Gulliver's mod' reason to join for granted, but besides that you just seem to like the currency system, which isn't terribly unique. Please actually come up with a legitimate reason to join. Also, you might want to work on your grammar...

As for the next question... er... you're not a cat. And we don't condone the 'master-slave' sort of mindset some people have, especially with this mod. You're looking less an less like the kind of person we want here...

As for your random facts, you should still rework the fifth one. Maybe add what you could do to help video game design? Do you plan to work with the code, come up with ideas, etc. etc.?

I'm... not sure how to react to your giggling at our capital's name... also, I don't see how wanting to help people makes you like that particular responsibility. Said responsibility just seems to make your 'master-slave' mindset look worse.

Aaand you got the last answer correct.

Overall, all technicality aside, you don't look like a prospective player, character-wise. Either correct my judgement if I'm somehow wrong (and reword most of your app to reflect your actual character, if I haven't pin-pointed it), or move on: right now, I'm not seeing much room in-between.

On that note, if you choose the former and re-apply (again), don't forget the minutiae of my review. Good luck going down whichever path you choose.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 20 Empty Appli-Cat-ion^3

Post by SquidCat Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:19 pm

I've taken the past reviews into thought, so third times the charm right?

Question 2:  There aren't too many servers out there that are mostly mods, usually you'll see modded servers with factions or other things like that. I never been on a server with currency as blocks and I've always wanted to try that. I feel like if I can join a sever like this I might be able to increase my building skills or maybe even my ability to sort chests.

Question 3: I am a friendly person who always willing to help ,and  I love to be around others. I try to interact with other players (helping , borrowing , giving , etc.) I usually will be on more often on the weekends ,but I try to go on during the week as well. I sometimes will need to be given a direction to go ,but for the most part I am self-reliant

Although I love to be a loner IRL when I play I always love to just chit chat with other players

Question 5: First of all I love the name Spawnington , I'm very humorous so things like this make me laugh a little. Secondly I like this responsibility because I always try to help others

Thank you to all those who gave me tips and pointers for this

SquidCat

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:26 am

I... fail to see how just adding you're 'self-reliant' (when you also say, in the same phrase, that you still prefer directions, and you still don't offer a better explanation for your chosen responsibility) is supposed to alleviate my present worries about your character. At this point, I wouldn't mind you just posting normally to help your situation, because I'm really not that comfortable with the idea of letting you on the server at the moment, frankly.

Your grammar could also still use some work - you might want to take more time to work on it before posting again.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next