Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by lizeli9 Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 Tumblr_ln0gyaJ3Hn1qc1gpe

GOODBYE
lizeli9
lizeli9

RP Character Sheet
Name: Eliza vespid
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 Empty whitelist application

Post by ace99 Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:40 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My IGN is boatman2655

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
why I want to play on this server is because I've played around with the mod on single player and it was fun but I'd really like to play with the mod with other people. I've found the server by literally searching for Gullivers mod servers and saw one of your server videos. I heard of the mod from watching a mod review on it. No I have not had any experiences with other Gullivers mod servers.  

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

even though in a teen I can be very mature but also fun. I really love to build and can Build small as a mini cooper and bigger things like a big statue. One of my favourite build was the HMS.Victory sails and rigging was also added.  Redstone is a bit off a weakness but I can do some simple contraptions and am working to be able to more intricate redstone contraptions.  I can easily make friends on servers I have before.      

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
5 facts about me!
- I love dogs Boston Terriers and Huskies
- I love the being on the water
- I love baking sweets
- I enjoy being in the woods
- I enjoy travailing

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

17.As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player. I like this because it seams pretty funny but I can really see some of the tiny characters stalking the giants.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

Last edited by ace99 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:29 am; edited 4 times in total
ace99
ace99

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:46 am

Hello ac,

Please review the application instructions carefully and make sure your answers meet all minimum requirements -- this will avoid any unnecessary delays when the reviewer shoots this back to you for revisions.  Thanks.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PTpirahna Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:52 am

Alright, I've redone my application, and enhanced what you said was wrong about it the first time.
PTpirahna

I would like to join this server because judging by the forum activity, it's just a server that doesn't have an overflowing amount of people, which seems nice. I have only a small amount of experience with the Gullivers mod and a smallish amount of skill as of the time when I'm typing this, but I know all the features of the mod. I found it on a youtube video advertising it, and I liked what I saw, so here I am. This server seems to be just the kind of server I like to be in, as you seem like a friendly lot and a smaller community lets me be more attached to individual people.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Well for personality, I'm a pretty nice guy, according to people IRL and other people in other servers. Building ingame is definitely not my forte, because the only impressive things I can build really would require creative, and even then they are mediocre at best. At best I'm a guy people can talk to, and the more the merrier for a smallish server, right? Things I've done for other servers really is just reporting hackers or griefers or whatever. In terms of maturity, well let's just say that I'm more mature than the stereotype for my age normally is.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
• Around people (not in minecraft), I am a socially awkward person. (Explanation: I tend to be REALLY BAD at talking to people)
• My favorite metal is titanium. (hey, you wanted random)
When writing things I tend to be meta; I find breaking the fourth wall very enjoyable.
• I have too much free time in my life Very Happy
• I use a mac, and I often lament about the lack of compatibility.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player.
Welp, I read this and laughed.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese blocks
PTpirahna
PTpirahna

RP Character Sheet
Name: ???
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyCerealMan Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:55 am

Minecraft username: Sonirbymon12

Why I want to join this server: I like both roleplaying in Minecraft and the Gulliver mod, and since the last role play server I was a part of died painfully due to a liter of Mountain Dew to the box it was running on, I figured I might need a new server to RP on. I happened across this server, and I think I'll really have fun on it!

How I can help contribute to the server:
I'm generally helpful, and try to help others the best I can. I'm not the best builder (or a good builder), but I can still try(don't make me build the house by my self unless you like it to be one big cube). I usually try to team up with others when I play on servers, and I prefer not to live on my own. (To sum it up, I'm a friendly weirdo.)

Five random facts about me:
1. I have a catchphrase I use in real life. I'm not kidding. My catchphrase is "I like cereal."
2. I have ADHD and Autism. I take medicine in the mornings so I can prevent myself from being a constant hyper explosion.
3. I enjoy roleplaying because I love acting. I love being able to portray a character in a story as it plays out, voicing their thoughts, actions, and emotions through my own. I'm fine with just typing when I role play, but I prefer using a mic.
4. I love playing video games. I have a Wii U and a 3DS, and I have a variety of games on my computer. (I have played Garry's Mod for 291 hours total.)
5. I have never played any version of Flappy Birds, and I never will.

Right/Responsibility that I like the most:
13. You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or
those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player.  
It's like real life with the police except it's not real life.

The name of the official server currency:
Cheese.............now I want grilled cheese....
CrazyCerealMan
CrazyCerealMan

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:45 am

PTpirahna wrote:Alright, I've redone my application, and enhanced what you said was wrong about it the first time.
PTpirahna

I would like to join this server because judging by the forum activity, it's just a server that doesn't have an overflowing amount of people, which seems nice. I have only a small amount of experience with the Gullivers mod and a smallish amount of skill as of the time when I'm typing this, but I know all the features of the mod. I found it on a youtube video advertising it, and I liked what I saw, so here I am. This server seems to be just the kind of server I like to be in, as you seem like a friendly lot and a smaller community lets me be more attached to individual people.

Well for personality, I'm a pretty nice guy, according to people IRL and other people in other servers. Building ingame is definitely not my forte, because the only impressive things I can build really would require creative, and even then they are mediocre at best. At best I'm a guy people can talk to, and the more the merrier for a smallish server, right? Things I've done for other servers really is just reporting hackers or griefers or whatever. In terms of maturity, well let's just say that I'm more mature than the stereotype for my age normally is.

• Around people (not in minecraft), I am a socially awkward person. (Explanation: I tend to be REALLY BAD at talking to people)
• My favorite metal is titanium. (hey, you wanted random)
When writing things I tend to be meta; I find breaking the fourth wall very enjoyable.
• I have too much free time in my life Very Happy

As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player.

Cheese blocks

Hey thanks for making another application, I will skip to the points that were wrong last time so... Lets go to them?

Question 2# You like smallish servers eh? Well there not always that many people online Razz (Or atleast when I'm online XD)

Question 4#

B Well why do you like Titanium Razz?
C Hey where's this Dot thingy infront of your fact D:?!

Overall look: Yes you made it look perfect! (But one of your facts is missing something :3)

Conclusion: Yup you took a big leap by fixing answer 2! But we're not done yet! almost! Go ahead and do something about fact B & C after that I can recommend you for whitelist... But for now

I can't recommend you for whitelist
Feel free to try again!

Thank you for your time
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Cereal's application:

Hey there! I'm reviewing your application today! So lets get to it!

Question 1#
Should be correct!
QUestion 2# Wel you can Rp on our server and the our forums but be sure to do it in the correct channels
Question 3# Lol a friendly weirdo eh?
Question 4# Well onto the facts! They look lengthy but are they good enough? Lets find out!
A Oh wow you make me think of that "I like trains" video Razz
B Hmm
C Well sometimes its fun to play as someone else
D So you like games hehe
E But its so fun! (Just kidding but this fact isn't really random :3)
Question 5# Yeah correct!
Question 6# Yup correct!

Overall look: Not much typo's! (If any) and its formatted nicely! good job!

Conclusion:
Oh boy and you did so well... Well your app looks good and I think it just deserves the magical words...

I can recommend you for whitelist!
Do note that I'm a Deputy and can't whitelist directly on the server, but if my review is approved your good to go!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Confirmed.  Welcome aboard. Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PTpirahna Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:08 am

Third time's the charm!
PTpirahna

• My favorite metal is titanium, because of it’s ridiculous strength compared to its density.
• I am not a person to take things too seriously, but I'm not incapable of taking things seriously, although I still have a bit of difficulty of doing so.
• I have too much free time in my life 

Cheese blocks
PTpirahna
PTpirahna

RP Character Sheet
Name: ???
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:21 am

PTpirahna wrote:Third time's the charm!
PTpirahna

• My favorite metal is titanium, because of it’s ridiculous strength compared to its density.
• I am not a person to take things too seriously, but I'm not incapable of taking things seriously, although I still have a bit of difficulty of doing so.
• I have too much free time in my life 

Cheese blocks

Good job you fixed the things I asked so I will say the magical words...

I can recommend you for whitelist!

Do note that I'm a Deputy who can't whitelist directly on the server, but if someone approves my review you will be whitelisted!

Thank you for your time.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:24 am

*Descends from the heavens in a fireball*

*Smacks Pirahna's app with an -ACCEPTED- stamp*

*Rides a rainbow back into space*

(...Er, point is, you've been whitelisted. Razz )
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ace99 Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:36 am

Lucky try number 2!

My IGN is boatman2655

why I want to play on this server is because I've played around with the mod on single player and it was fun but I'd really like to play with the mod with other people. I've found the server by literally searching for Gullivers mod servers and saw one of your server videos. The videos made the server look really fun to be on. I heard of the mod from watching a mod review on it. No I have not had any experiences with other Gullivers mod servers. I can't wait to play if i get accepted.  

Even though in a teen I can be very mature but also fun. I really love to build and can Build small as a mini cooper and bigger things like a big statue. One of my favourite build was the HMS.Victory sails and rigging and I allso build a warship . Redstone is a bit off a weakness but I can do some simple contraptions and am working to be able to more intricate redstone contraptions.

5 facts about me!
- I love the being on the water and fishing
- I love baking sweets like pies, cakes brownies ect.
- I enjoy travailing

17.As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player. O.k I started laughing my head off when I read this it seams so random but i can see little people just following the giants

"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.
ace99
ace99

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:19 pm

ace99 wrote:Lucky try number 2!

My IGN is boatman2655

why I want to play on this server is because I've played around with the mod on single player and it was fun but I'd really like to play with the mod with other people. I've found the server by literally searching for Gullivers mod servers and saw one of your server videos. The videos made the server look really fun to be on. I heard of the mod from watching a mod review on it. No I have not had any experiences with other Gullivers mod servers. I can't wait to play if i get accepted.  

Even though in a teen I can be very mature but also fun. I really love to build and can Build small as a mini cooper and bigger things like a big statue. One of my favourite build was the HMS.Victory sails and rigging and I allso build a warship . Redstone is a bit off a weakness but I can do some simple contraptions and am working to be able to more intricate redstone contraptions.

5 facts about me!
- I love the being on the water and fishing
- I love baking sweets like pies, cakes brownies ect.
- I enjoy travailing

17.As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player. O.k I started laughing my head off when I read this it seams so random but i can see little people just following the giants

Hm... well, this is a pretty good app, from what I can tell at a glance. Though there needs to be a warning to not PM the staff to get us to checkout apps. It's annoying, especially since more often than not we're busy with IRL business.

Anyway, your reason to join is fairly solid, and long enough to pass, so... well, that's a pass.

Your answer to question three is a little light on personal character qualities and experiences, but it's long enough and it doesn't completely ignore your character, so that's a marginal pass...

Your list of facts is... also marginal. Your last one is pretty short (maybe add some place or favorite kinds of places/ways to travel?), and... well, I've tried keeping my grammar nazi-ism out of my app reviewing, but you spelled traveling wrong. XP

As for that Responsibility, don't take it too lightly - we've had real problems when it comes to stalking. Besides that little warning, that part is filled out well.

And... that last answer just needs the word 'cheese', but that roughly paragraph-long description works, too Razz

Anyway... I'm going to go out on a limb here and whitelist you. If you make me regret it, I will make you regret it, though. Comprende?
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ace99 Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:27 pm

sorry and thank you.
ace99
ace99

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 4 Empty Re-Application

Post by ash02rom1 Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Ok, before I start I am very sorry about what happened last time I was just in a very bad mood that day and things weren't going well. So once again I will say it I am truly sorry. Alright here we go.

1:My IGN is ash02rom

2: I want to join the server because I have been looking for a way to play this mod with more than 2 people on a LAN server and I really enjoy playing on servers with a strong central community that is very helpful and kind. I found out about this server through my friend who has been playing it since around the start if this year and says he has found new friends and had other great experiences on this server. As for how well I am acquainted with the Gulliver Mod, I have had some very fun experiences messing around with it and have gotten very familiar with it.

3: I consider myself to be good at playing the guitar although I have never preformed in front of an audience before. I am good at playing video games. I am an optimist.

4.1: I love the game series of "The Legend of Zelda"
4.2: I have always wanted to visit Japan.
4.3: I have four pets at my home: 2 chihuahuas, 1 Jack Russel Terrier, and a mixed dog.
4.4: I enjoy soccer even though I am not that big of a fan of sports I am fine with soccer.
4.5: My favorite food is spaghetti with meat sauce.

5: My favorite right from the Novice Creed is: If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the structure is not altered.

6: The official currency is cheese/blue cheese(sponge/lapis blocks).

ash02rom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Would you care to elaborate how often you expect to be in a bad mood and take it out on some people?

If I, for instance,  asked you to pick another right or responsibility for question #5, would you kindly do it or get ballistic again?  What about if we asked who your friend was so we can validate with him?

We didn't become the server we are without asking tough questions of people and without expecting their very best.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ash02rom1 Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Would you care to elaborate how often you expect to be in a bad mood and take it out on some people?

If I, for instance,  asked you to pick another right or responsibility for question #5, would you kindly do it or get ballistic again?  What about if we asked who your friend was so we can validate with him?

We didn't become the server we are without asking tough questions of people and without expecting their very best.

As for how often I expect to be in a bad mood, not very often all the stress that was caused on that day is now out of my life and I have been in a very good mood since.

I would be fine if I was asked to revise it, as for your example here's another creed I
like:You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear 
unclaimed or unvisited. 
^Sorry about that, copy paste was acting up.

ash02rom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:23 pm

ash02rom1 wrote:

As for how often I expect to be in a bad mood, not very often all the stress that was caused on that day is now out of my life and I have been in a very good mood since.

I would be fine if I was asked to revise it, as for your example here's another creed I  
like:You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear 
unclaimed or unvisited. 
Hmm, well both of the ones you quoted are equally self-centered and selfish, but if thats what defines you, so be it.

Good luck with your review.

For the reviewer:

Make note of the option above that he selected for question 5.  

The obvious omission of the friend question I asked should also be noted, that is very important especially if the friend is neither new nor trusted (and without any information,  we're forced to assume the worst).

Finally, make note that his answer was not "never", but simply "not very often" -- it only takes one "not very often" to commit a bannable offense.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bryceio Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Ciabatta wrote:
ash02rom1 wrote:

unclaimed or unvisited. 
Hmm, well both of the ones you quoted are equally self-centered and selfish, but if thats what defines you, so be it.

Good luck with your review.

For the reviewer:

Make note of the option above that he selected for question 5.  

The obvious omission of the friend question I asked should also be noted, that is very important especially if the friend is neither new nor trusted (and without any information,  we're forced to assume the worst).

Finally, make note that his answer was not "never", but simply "not very often" -- it only takes one "not very often" to commit a bannable offense.

Ok, ok, I heard that my friend was applying so I decided to stop by, and I see this. Well, Ciabatta I am the friend he mentioned. IGN: bryceio, veteran rank.
And not to interfere, but I feel that he did not say never because never and always are promises that are very hard to keep.
bryceio
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:58 pm

You just saw what I did with PTPirahna... I have very little tolerance for people being snide or jerks on my server. If its very bad, a first offense can be the last.

At the very least if he cant make a promise of "never", he could at least pledge to do his best to never let it happen, that way I can sympathize. As a friend, you should have helped him draft his application so we won't have these problems, especially if you already knew he applied and failed before.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ash02rom1 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Ok, I pledge to do my best to not act up, be rude, or act badly in any way to anyone or anything on the server.

ash02rom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:12 pm

ash02rom1 wrote:Ok, before I start I am very sorry about what happened last time I was just in a very bad mood that day and things weren't going well. So once again I will say it I am truly sorry. Alright here we go.

2: I want to join the server because I have been looking for a way to play this mod with more than 2 people on a LAN server and I really enjoy playing on servers with a strong central community that is very helpful and kind. I found out about this server through my friend who has been playing it since around the start if this year and says he has found new friends and had other great experiences on this server. As for how well I am acquainted with the Gulliver Mod, I have had some very fun experiences messing around with it and have gotten very familiar with it.

3: I consider myself to be good at playing the guitar although I have never preformed in front of an audience before. I am good at playing video games. I am an optimist.

4.3: I have four pets at my home: 2 chihuahuas, 1 Jack Russel Terrier, and a mixed dog.
4.4: I enjoy soccer even though I am not that big of a fan of sports I am fine with soccer.
4.5: My favorite food is spaghetti with meat sauce.

5: My favorite right from the Novice Creed is: If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the structure is not altered.

Hi Ash, I'm Cordelia. I am going to be reviewing your application.

Number 1: Good

Number 2: I'm glad you think our community is helpful and kind! And yeah, I think playing minecraft with only 2 people could get very boring. Also, you seem to be hiding who your friend is for some reason... though he seems to have replied on his own I guess.

Number 3: Uhh... well, that's kinda cool. I think you got numbers 3 and 4 confused a little. The question is "Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server." Not to be mean or anything, but I really don't see how guitar fits into this at all. Maybe move that bit down into one of your random facts?

Number 4: Your facts are okay. A lot of people like the Legend of Zelda. Japan does seem very interesting. We actually have a town on our server with a Japanese theme. Soccer is a fun sport! I like how you have to use your feet instead of your hands, unlike most other sports. Spaghetti with meat sauce? That's kinda boring! XP Anyways, your facts work.

Number 5: Correct. (Oh boy, another tiny. >_>)

Number 6: Yup.

Conclusion: I'm sorry Ash, but I don't think I can recommend you until you fix number 3. Also, I think Cia would appreciate it if you'd pick a different right for number 5. Please fix number 3, and pick a new right for number 5 and I'll take another look. ^^
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cordelia
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ash02rom1 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:19 pm

3: I am an optimist. I am very friendly and outreaching for new friends. I am almost always willing to help anyone who needs help as long as it is in my power. I enjoy doing things together with other players.

4.5: I enjoy playing guitar.

5: My favorite right from the Novice Creed is: You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks 
from the global spawn point in either direction.

ash02rom1

Back to top Go down

Post by dondesupatch Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:49 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username / IGN

My username is dondesupatch (thanks to my brother)

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

Firstly, this account is a hand-me-down from my brother and he made me Psy... I am no longer Psy so yeah. Very Happy Anyway, I would like to join the server because I have had many bad experiences  with survival "non-griefing" servers and would like to join a server that actually lives up to it's name, a community server. Also I downloaded the mod with  my friend Lizzy and we might have spawned on an island, created giant ocelots, many wolves and cried over the pain and suffering caused. But lets not talk about that! I think that the mod is a great platform for a server and this seems to be the only server with the mod.

My talents are recreating pictures in Minecraft, for instance if I got onto the server I would recreate a town from Legend of Zelda and would take inspiration from a picture. Another thing is that I am very passionate about many things and once I put my mind to something I will try my best to do it.
My personality, I would say, is quite kind and friendly but unique. I don't have any experience with white-listed  servers but have been on servers before, and go on them regularly.

4) Please list 5 random facts about yourself

I love platformers and puzzle games. 
I love Japanese culture, I find it interesting
I love cake and food in general
I own a ukulele, it's bright orange
I know Lizzy, Jammy and India
I collected dolls Monster High dolls to be exact
I hate green Sad
I have never left the UK (I'm so exiting)

5) Name a right or responsibility you like and why.

I like right number 13 - You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran Player, or another Novice Player  
I like this right because it makes me think of myself as a police woman or hero getting into a telephone box and changing into a red suit with AG written across it and me becoming the anti-griefing girl. (Did I really just say that!)

6)What is the currency?

Cheese (sponge) but there is blue cheese (Lapis) which I think is more valuable so I better not make a build out of lapis Blocks!

Oh and my name is Katie

dondesupatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:52 am

ash02rom1 wrote:1:My IGN is ash02rom

3: I am an optimist. I am very friendly and outreaching for new friends. I am almost always willing to help anyone who needs help as long as it is in my power. I enjoy doing things together with other players.

4.5: I enjoy playing guitar.

5: My favorite right from the Novice Creed is: You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks 
from the global spawn point in either direction.

Hi Ash, it's me again. I don't think I need to go over the sections you didn't change, so I'm just going to look at the ones you did.

Number 3: Yay! This is a lot better. Optimism, friendliness, and kindness! All I can hope is that you'll act this way on the server.

Number 4: You moved your guitar fact down, so this section works.

Number 5: You picked a new right! Yay! Much better than that dumb Tiny one, right?

Also, you did answer Cia and pledged to be good, so I'm gonna hold you to that! I'll be keeping an eye on you!

Conclusion: You fixed the bits that I asked you to, so I think I can recommend you to be whitelisted unless anyone has any objections. Someone else should be by in the near future to double-check this, and if everything looks good, you'll be able to play!
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cordelia
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next