Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 39 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 39 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 39 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 39 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 39 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by lizeli9 Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:58 pm

Hey Cindy, I'm liz and I'm going to do a really quick review of your application. 

You seem like a very nice person and you've gotten the general idea of what to put in your app but you haven't put enough. In Question 2 you need to expand on what particular things catches your eye because what you have now is pretty vague. Question 3 you may want to add more stuff about hobbies you may like doing as well. The facts in Question 4 are very interesting but it would be nice to add a few more (2 more would be enough). One last note, our server is nice don't get me wrong, but a lot of the time the server can be empty so you may want to consider that factor when thinking of joining (but hey, the summer holidays are here so more people should be around).
lizeli9
lizeli9

RP Character Sheet
Name: Eliza vespid
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 39 Empty Hello my name is Nikola

Post by nik123 Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:48 pm

My username: nik123_true

I wanted to join this server because the guliver mod is fun.Espessialy (sorry for bad english) on multiplayer (LAN in which is my case). So I thought about server multiplayer .I googled it and found the fourms and a video about it later. I wanted to join this server because I like the fun possiblities (again sorry) of the mod itself.
Like being chased by a giant (lol).Basicly every thing from the book (i am refering to the Gullivers Travels (if thats how you call it in english))

I am kinda expirienced with PCs. I am also C/C++ developer (C++ is only when I make games (because of objects and classes) ), I do hobbies some times also with Assembly (I actually started out with this language) thus my programming life was really hard. But every language (I mean highly known languages) seem easy to me. But I like to stick with low level languages (call me App Optimiser here Smile ) . I am 13 years old, so probably I don't do this as a job Smile more like a hobby.

1. I use xUbuntu Linux (with both xFce4 and GNOME (I dunno whats the latest version Wink
2. I have two birds at my house (both are the same kind but I just don't know it, also one is male one is female)
3. English is not my native language Wink
4. I have a old laptop that I am doing everything on.
5. And I like to be creative.

I must start out by building something
I am going to use a in server currency system
And I must not betray nor grief the server
The town name is Spawnington
I have rights to make a house and declare it as my area
I have rights to defend myself if I am attacked by a Giant or PvP obsessed player

I've read the Rights and Responibilities
I need to be nice to other players
I must not steal other players property
I must not use any offensive language or offensive behaviour in chat
And I have to keep the atmosphere of the game clean and nice.

The currency is
Cheese or Cheese blocks aka Sponges or blue cheese blocks

nik123

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by XxBrendan12xX Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:09 pm

Nice Application
XxBrendan12xX
XxBrendan12xX

RP Character Sheet
Name: Brendan Lal
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:43 pm

nik123 wrote:My username: nik123_true

I wanted to join this server because the guliver mod is fun.Espessialy (sorry for bad english) on multiplayer (LAN in which is my case). So I thought about server multiplayer .I googled it and found the fourms and a video about it later. I wanted to join this server because I like the fun possiblities (again sorry) of the mod itself.
Like being chased by a giant (lol).Basicly every thing from the book (i am refering to the Gullivers Travels (if thats how you call it in english))

I am kinda expirienced with PCs. I am also C/C++ developer (C++ is only when I make games (because of objects and classes) ), I do hobbies some times also with Assembly (I actually started out with this language) thus my programming life was really hard. But every language (I mean highly known languages) seem easy to me. But I like to stick with low level languages (call me App Optimiser here  Smile  ) . I am 13 years old, so probably I don't do this as a job Smile more like a hobby.

1. I use xUbuntu Linux (with both xFce4 and GNOME (I dunno whats the latest version Wink
2. I have two birds at my house (both are the same kind but I just don't know it, also one is male one is female)

I have rights to defend myself if I am attacked by a Giant or PvP obsessed player

The currency is

Hi there, I'm Hannah and I'm going to review your application. I've got to finish up something first and I'll be with you. Thanks

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by nik123 Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:58 pm

That_Gamer_Guy34 wrote:Nice Application
Thanks, I work on it Very Happy

nik123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Hannah wrote:

I am kinda expirienced with PCs. I am also C/C++ developer (C++ is only when I make games (because of objects and classes) ), I do hobbies some times also with Assembly (I actually started out with this language) thus my programming life was really hard. But every language (I mean highly known languages) seem easy to me. But I like to stick with low level languages (call me App Optimiser here  Smile  ) . I am 13 years old, so probably I don't do this as a job Smile more like a hobby.

The currency is

Hi there, I'm Hannah and I'm going to review your application. I've got to finish up something first and I'll be with you. Thanks
Hannah, I just did a quick check, and that is not a valid minecraft username.
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wienerwurstwald Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:36 pm

Hi there!
I would really really really like to join the big sister server^^.
I stumbled across this forum while looking for a nice minecraft server to stay with a lot of RP possibilities and the chance to experience something new.  Also I'm really impressed by how much effort you've put in the organisation of the server.

1.) Minecraft username
Wienerwurstwald

2.) Why I'd like to join
As I said before i was scavenging the internet for a nice minecraft server to stay with a focus on building. I really love building and I think I've become a quite decent builder^^. When I've noticed how much effort you've put in the organisation of it, I was impressed but also a bit scared of the effort that I'm forced to put into my own application. But I believe that such strict rules create a great server community. Which is another reason why I'd like to join.
The server is running on Gulliver's Mod, which seems really interesting to me because of the RP-possibilities that it creates. It's just something that you can't find anywhere else. Unfortunately I've never been able to visit a Server with Gulliver's Mod but I hope that I can make my first experiences here. I've also checked out your video on youtube and I liked the music. Although that's not a real reason^^. Besides that the video looked like you can have a lot of fun on your server.

3.) How can I contribute to the server?
That is a tricky question, but I'll try my best. I believe that I'm a calm person and with my relatively high age of 25 I try to be as mature as possible because I should actually be grown up now. I am a decent builder who has learnt to build with more materials than cobblestone and is able to create a few geometric forms that aren't square. Although nothing beats the timeless classic: A cobblestone bunker. I'm not as funny as I might seem, but sometimes i have my moments. I also have some basic coding skills in C/C++ and Java although I'm sure you might have enough people like that.

4.) What's special about me/hobbies?
1. I know that I'm not special, although I'm damn sexy, like all basement dwellers.
2. I like cooking (and eating)
3. I do sports to deal with the consequences of cooking
4. I play piano
5. I know nothing

5.) Copy-Paste
Rights:
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

Responsibilities:
"Please read all Rights and Responsibilities."...and follow them

6.)Server Currency:
A Milk product

(cheese)

Conclusion:
Please please please pretty please accept me.
I hope I didnt forget anything and that my English is not too terrible.
See you soon hopefully. Smile

Wienerwurstwald

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Spookster Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:08 am

Wienerwurstwald wrote:Hi there!
I stumbled across this forum while looking for a nice minecraft server to stay with a lot of RP possibilities and the chance to experience something new.  Also I'm really impressed by how much effort you've put in the organisation of the server.

1.) Minecraft username
Wienerwurstwald

2.) Why I'd like to join
As I said before i was scavenging the internet for a nice minecraft server to stay with a focus on building. I really love building and I think I've become a quite decent builder^^. When I've noticed how much effort you've put in the organisation of it, I was impressed but also a bit scared of the effort that I'm forced to put into my own application. But I believe that such strict rules create a great server community. Which is another reason why I'd like to join.
The server is running on Gulliver's Mod, which seems really interesting to me because of the RP-possibilities that it creates. It's just something that you can't find anywhere else. Unfortunately I've never been able to visit a Server with Gulliver's Mod but I hope that I can make my first experiences here. I've also checked out your video on youtube and I liked the music. Although that's not a real reason^^. Besides that the video looked like you can have a lot of fun on your server.

That is a tricky question, but I'll try my best. I believe that I'm a calm person and with my relatively high age of 25 I try to be as mature as possible because I should actually be grown up now. I am a decent builder who has learnt to build with more materials than cobblestone and is able to create a few geometric forms that aren't square. Although nothing beats the timeless classic: A cobblestone bunker. I'm not as funny as I might seem, but sometimes i have my moments. I also have some basic coding skills in C/C++ and Java although I'm sure you might have enough people like that.

1. I know that I'm not special, although I'm damn sexy, like all basement dwellers.
3. I do sports to deal with the consequences of cooking
4. I play piano
5. I know nothing

5.) Copy-Paste
Rights:
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

Responsibilities:
"Please read all Rights and Responsibilities."...and follow them

6.)Server Currency:
A Milk product

(cheese)

Conclusion:

Hello WienerWurst I'm Spook and I am going to review your application. First off  the formatting looks amazing! Good job! Lets look at the rest!

The reasons why you want to join this server seem to be good so you got that question correct!

Now on how you can contribute, this answers seem to be good enough again and that means you got this one correct too xP

Now your random facts:
1 Pff fine Razz
2 Ooh cooking!
3 Ooh what for sports do you do?
4 Cool!
5 Ehh right

The Rights and Responsibilities and currency questions are both correct.

Verdict:
Your application looks good enough to me! While there is one thing that I would love to see improved (the length of the random facts) I will whitelist you anyway! Have fun and see you online!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by nik123 Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:32 am

Lomgren wrote:
Hannah wrote:

The currency is

Hannah, I just did a quick check, and that is not a valid minecraft username.
Well sorry I can't own the game because I am a kid and my dad is a pirate. I mean about the software piracy.If there is a physical copy of minecraft I will buy it.

nik123

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:05 am

swag509 wrote:
lizeli9 wrote:Hey Cindy, I'm liz and I'm going to do a really quick review of your application. 

hey i have a new application https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27p945-whitelist-applications#11727

Hey there! We would prefer that you repost your application instead of editing your old one, thank you!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wienerwurstwald Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:34 am

Hiho!
Thank you very much for the quick Whitelisting Smile
I will try my best to not disappoint you guys too much^^.
Here are my improved random facts:

2. I like cooking (and eating). I'm always trying out food from different countries and I've been through a few so far^^. I'm currently experimenting with japanese cuisine because I really like Mangas/Animes and the food is just "sugoiiii" and incredibly healthy. Also it's surprisingly easy to make.
3. I do sports to deal with the consequences of cooking.
I'm extremely- and i mean really really really terribly bad at all sports that have something to do with balls or running. I'm so bad at them, trying to be as bad as me should actually be hard. So I'm kinda talented in an indirect way. However I'm a bit talented in martial arts and do Thai boxing for a few years now.
4. I play piano and I'm currently battling my way through some of Chopin's works who is also one of my favorite artists. But his works seem so hard to learn to me^^.
5. I know nothing. Which means I'm a Game of Thrones fan which is certainly a really rare thing to find these days and I'm also a friend of philosophy who tries to keep his ego not too big^^

I'm looking forward to meet you guys on the server!

Wienerwurstwald

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:37 am

Wienerwurstwald wrote:Hiho!
Thank you very much for the quick Whitelisting Smile
I will try my best to not disappoint you guys too much^^.
Here are my improved random facts:

2. I like cooking (and eating). I'm always trying out food from different countries and I've been through a few so far^^.  I'm currently experimenting with japanese cuisine because I really like Mangas/Animes and the food is just "sugoiiii" and incredibly healthy. Also it's surprisingly easy to make.
3. I do sports to deal with the consequences of cooking.
I'm extremely- and i mean really really really terribly bad at all sports that have something to do with balls or running. I'm so bad at them, trying to be as bad as me should actually be hard. So I'm kinda talented in an indirect way. However I'm a bit talented in martial arts and do Thai boxing for a few years now.
4. I play piano and I'm currently battling my way through some of Chopin's works who is also one of my favorite artists. But his works seem so hard to learn to me^^.
5. I know nothing. Which means I'm a Game of Thrones fan which is certainly a really rare thing to find these days and I'm also a friend of philosophy who tries to keep his ego not too big^^

I'm looking forward to meet you guys on the server!

Heh that's cool ^^ anyway you have already been whitelisted and hope to see you soon on the server.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:47 am

swag509 wrote:Could you please read my WhiteList App here ill send you the link for it https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27p945-whitelist-applications#11727

Swag, I told you to repost your application in a new post instead of editing the old application, instead you made a few meaningless posts and asked to me to review your (still not resposted) application. I'm going to ask to you to not make anymore useless meaningless posts and questions to staff members to review your application. In the meantime you can repost your new application and patiently wait for a staff member to review it.

Thank you
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:24 pm

swag509 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
BlackCindy

2)Hai i am BlackCindy i am a boy and i am 13 years old sorry my brother changed my name to BlackCindy ok so i wanna join this server because its amazing and i loved your trailer i would really love to join your gulliver server il give you 3 reasons why i wanna join (1)I love your server trailer (2)Best spawn ever (3)AMAZING Server this server is the best i really wanna join i will be really happy if you let me in i love joining servers but your server i will really do anything literly anything to join its amazing Best Server Server

3)I am good at playing Minecraft and i am also good at working hard in school i always try my best get good marks and i work really hard i can contribute to the server by helping with anything you guys need any kind of help anytime just tell me what you need and ill help you i can help make stuff like statues buildings and other stuff this is an amazing server so can you please let me in I want to come in  PS Best Server Ever

4) (1)I am very generous to people i even gave $500 to a homeless man he was really happy i will not forgot the smile on his face

(2)Good at cooking i am a pretty good cook i make lots of funky yummy stuff Very Happy

(3)Love Playing Minecraft i Love MC its so much fun

(4)Love helping around my house i love helping my dad around the house

(5)I work hard i like to work hard in school i kind of like school its fun WELL ITS SUMMER NOW Very Happy

(6) i am responsible in school on my report card at school i got an E(Excellent) on Responsibility

5)I've read the Rights and Responibilities

6) Cheese or Cheese blocks aka Sponges or blue cheese blocks

Hello there! I'm Flamm, and I'm here to review your application!

#1: Your name seems to check out! (Let's hope it does, you need this to get in! xP)

#2: Well, that first sentence of your application was unnecessary and would be better off in the first question. The rest of the answer doesn't really give a good enough explanation of why you want to join. What did you like about the trailer? How do you know we have the "best spawn ever"? Why are we so amazing? Answering these -- in addition to fixing your grammar and punctuation -- would help you a lot. And don't use your age as an excuse: we have had other applicants younger than 10 years of age with grammar much better than yours.

#3: Another builder... generic, I suppose, but this question can be answered broadly. However, what if no one needs help? What will you do then? And please don't beg here either; there's no room for beggars in this server. -w-

#4: First off, I'd make complete sentences out of these. Please attempt at using proper grammar next time? Anyway, onto the facts.
-1: Oh, how generous! It makes me all fuzzy inside when I hear of people giving to charity, especially so much!
-2: Sounds delicious! Would you mind sharing some of the things you've made?
-3: Please, non-MC related facts?
-4: With such a hard worker, I bet he loves having you to help!
-5: Aye, more of the hard working...

#5: You may have read the Rights, but did you read the question? Please state one of them, and tell us why you like this specific one.

#6: Atleast this is correct!

--------VERDICT----------

Unfortunately, I cannot accept this application. Such a hard worker like you should know that the quality of work is far superior than the quantity: Work harder with grammar and sentence structure! Should you try to make another application, I suggest using a grammar check site to fix many of the mistakes you made. Giving more specific answers will also help, plus it'll make your application easier and much more interesting to read. Make sure to post a new post instead of editing this one, thank you. And no more random posts or posts reminding us to review it. This shows us that you're impatient and hard to work with. Any more posts like that and I'll personally advise the rest of the server staff to hold off one more day to make you stop and learn some patience. Thank you, and good luck!
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:10 pm

swag509 wrote:Hi there!

1.) Minecraft username
BlackCindy

2.) Why I'd like to join

That is a tricky question, but I'll try my best. I believe that I'm a calm person and with my age of 13 i am a really good coder even through i am small but still i am good at coding i can contribute to the server by helping new players that join and help staff if they need any help

1. I like playing with my brother
3. i like playing outside
4. i like playing Minecraft
5. i like working hard

5.)I've read the Rights and Responibilities

6.)Server Currency:
Cheese cheese cheese

(cheese)

Conclusion:
Tsk tsk tsk,... why do people say they're hard-working and really REALLY want to join our server, and then proceed to write a very troubling application and flaunt the instructions of my staff?  They don't realize they demonstrate the complete opposite of what they're saying, and it becomes worse when they hide behind an age or impairment, when in fact it's a personal problem that's at fault (i.e., they're lazy or don't like to think before they write).

Here's a few points of contention for you, BlackCindy:  

A> No one is forcing you to do anything -- you CHOSE to apply to this server knowing that it is very hard, and knowing that there are other, much-easier Gulliver servers out there to apply into.  If you can't stand the heat, stay out of th kitchen.

B> You wrote semi-decent facts for Question 4 before, and Flamm simply told you to make them more sentence-like -- instead you did the complete opposite and made them even SHORTER, and kept all the bad ones, like playing Minecraft and the generic working hard.  This complete slap to the face of Flamm's advice and our sensibilities isn't going to demonstrate to anyone that you want to come here.

C> Your continued refusal to not quote a single Right or Responsibility in its entirety means that you haven't read the question or the creeds at all, 

D> Our currency is not "cheese cheese cheese".  Stick to singular words please, and don't pretend like I'll appreciate you trying to sneak the real answer somewhere.

E> We don't like people hiding behind their young age or their poor language skills to excuse bad apps... and by bad app I don't mean that it is not long enough, but rather that you, as the applicant, display evident signs of impatience, laziness, inability to read instructions, refusal to listen to what my staff and I have to say, and insulting us in under-handed ways (ie, saying we "force" you to write long apps).  

So the way I see it, you have two options:

#1 Stop messing around and show me some REAL hard work (and ask questions if you reall don't understand a line of instruction), or

#2 Search for those other Gulliver servers I mentioned.

The choice is yours... either way, no one is going to review this application till you clearly tell us what you plan to do.  Thanks.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:19 pm

swag509 wrote:ive been trying so hard to get in this server i am just a boy who is 13 why you doing this to me

Allow me to pull out some wise words from the server owner (who actually said this not too long ago).

Ciabatta wrote:It's time like these when my faith in children is shaken that I whip out an example of players as young as 10 who, nonetheless, manage to make decently-written, generously-lengthed, nicely-formatted, and wonderfully courteous and patient applications...

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27p900-whitelist-applications#11359

Oh, if only this were more common.  ^.^

As you can clearly see, your age shouldn't be an issue. I apologize if you're unable to write properly, but can you not listen to my suggestions? Find somewhere to fix your grammar, if you can't do it yourself.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:57 pm

@Swag509, Please go out and find another gulliver server. You've already failed twice writing a good enough application, while this shows application a decent amount of effort in; the way you dealt with our questioning earlier and the fact that you didn't apologise makes it very worrying. You also refuse to pay attention and didn't read all our advice carefully. We don't want to add someone who is short tempered and impatient to our whitelist. Thank you and have a nice day.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next