Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

+121
RainbowDoggy23
Tomtanium
Spookster
ThWolfGirlGamer
Oonicorn
Vaughndp
Jams
TheHylianWizard
BurgerWarrior
superjo98
Kiddon
Sharkstooth18
henry979
dogdad14
DarthHypnos
Overlord5591
TomQuixote
MR_HEY
airboardgaming
The_Glitch
NicoCraftGZ
AllistairC
Grumm
korallkarlsson
HanChi
Morganafreeman
Jazzy_Robot
GameMaster
AB6
Vard_Vasq
cocoface9155
Licksthejury
tutu_gamers
Eggy294
DERPYOP
RyleyTheCreator
SAGERRETT GAMING
Lomgren
Tylordian
BarkingKat55
Colonel_Slothy
Okinaru
SuperSonicFan411
pepsi
Fantastic Guy
ThrashCetchum12
AsfJerden
ilcalmissimo
titch_log
LegitMudkip03
EvilEnderWiz13
DragonCider
firemanevan
Dictator360
Walter Giulio
Cool Ella
Asonja_Masenko
Airforce101
Benner2880
Kadan8
ZakhepTheFox
McZachy
Baste
OnlyJesse
astronaut32
Beash
Dr-ObiwanRyan
Pazlin
nothimagain
Stank34
AkioPlaysMc
Copey
wade wilson
PTpirahna
Little_mack
FlowerFaerie
Bernardo05Craft
dancem9
Neon12134
cutiepiesweetpea
Kumaryk
Ninjaminer2017
Danzo_175
Hemaris
Ricktyna
pilotofsomething
DJCOOL2008
Kamkut1337
sazzlepopz
Flammole
ZzSuperZz
NeverAlive12
nvm99
forestcraft1999
DonaldDeDuck
Scatt_man77
Mimi
Jordan0725
iFan
AssassinEevee
flashgnash
Spitfire
SFPT
ekkapekka
TheEnderSorcerer
Cris Blu
a4955
thepug36
ExplodingTonyTNT
Hurricaneike123
Cordelia
Crono_Z
KaCii
Justin5467T
AgencyDrone
_torchlit_
oreojames
Kerii
Fear
FlareStar
IEatCupcakes
125 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Cordelia Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:33 pm

Hey Crono_Z, I'm Cordelia and I'll be reviewing your application today.

Number 1: Acceptable.

Number 2: A... decent answer, though it could use some more detail. What makes you think it's amazing? Why are you interested in our server as opposed to the hundreds out there?

Number 3: Way too short. You'll need to go into more detail than just this. Please keep in mind that there are other skills than just hard skills like building. Things like patience, friendliness, sociability, and kindness all are just as valuable as other ways to contribute, even if their effect is much less obvious.

Number 4: Overall, this entire section suffers from a lack of one thing, the same thing holding you back on most of your other questions. Detail!
1: Neat. Could use details, obviously.
2: I... what? Okay. Not even going to ask.
3: Probably the closest thing to an acceptable fact so far, though still short on detail.
4: Details. Do you do things together? That kind of thing.
5: Not exactly a random fact given that I can just look to the side of your post and see that myself. Replace this one with something else.

Number 5: Unacceptable. You need to directly quote the rule here in its entirety, as stated in the guideline.

Number 6: Correct, if a bit odd.

Conclusion: Unfortunately, I can't whitelist you at this time. Your application shows a rather glaring lack of detail, which you'll need to correct if you wish to reapply. Please fix all points raised above if you're interested in resubmitting your application, and submit it as a new post.
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cordelia
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Crono_Z Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:50 pm

Question 1: My username is Crono_Z

Question 2: From what i saw in the video it looked like a lot of fun making. you all look like friends and you know each other. I dont have a lot of friends at school and i wish i did im just too shy to go up to ppl and say hello. So i look towards the internet to find communities like this its a great mod to play with and you get to have fun with ppl who love it as much as you do. and you get to make friends along the way.

Question 3: Im a good builder and im very friendly (when it comes to the internet) i love to make friends prolonged as there not jerks. Im very patient, and i like to have fun

Question 4:
1. i have a doberman named Suki and a cockerspaniel Reese and a houescat  named Izzy
2. i like to build legos and put them on display
3. i am in JROTC at my high school and im on the raider team so far but next semester ill be joining  the rifle team.
4. I have a little brother who i will protect for all my life we like to play games together whenever we get the chance. we restle with our dog suki and we like to play punchies
5. I have the worlds tiniest rubix cube

Question 5: #15 u have the right to use public ender chests

Question 6: cheese (sponge and lapis)

HA HA! ive figured out how to get the mods to work with minecraft thx Lord jesus christ!

Last edited by Crono_Z on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i found a way to fix my probs with the installer)
Crono_Z
Crono_Z

RP Character Sheet
Name: Edward
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricaneike123 Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:55 am

Hes clearly using that gif as some sort of attack XD
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 FHG9KVi
Hurricaneike123
Hurricaneike123

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cinder
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

https://soundcloud.com/iamhurricaneike/hurricaneike-ahead-of-us

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 Empty Whitelist (REDO)

Post by ExplodingTonyTNT Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:51 pm

1)
Hi. My name is ExplodingTonyTNT and I am from Minecraft.

2)
I think it's because it would be fun to play games, play golf with tiny players for golf balls (Like in a trailer, "Playing Golf! And using Tinies as Balls.), Slaying Zombies however in Giant Size, Normal Size or Tiny Size, doing Parkour maps because I am (almost) great at jumping, dodging, and running, escaping/sneaking out of the Giants' house, even though they might have captured/kidnapped me, and meet up with my good friend, TigerLeslie.

3)
My talents is are creating a big structures of Play Statues, including Herobrine, though it almost don't look like him in game.

4)
*1) I drink chocolate milk in real life because it was so good and it came from the cow.
*2) I live with Mom, Steven (I call him Stevie though :], and a brother of mine), Jael (My cousin) and Ms. La Shauntae (My cousin's mom).
*3) I also played Disney Infinity 3.0 when it was shipped on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.
*4) My favorite food is pizza because it is lovable flavor in the inside, but cheesier on the outside.
*5) My biggest fear is Five Nights At Freddy's (FNAF) because they scared the crap out of me.

5)
Be nice to other players and staff, and please do not grief or steal.

6)
Eating Cheese in Giant Size!

Last edited by ExplodingTonyTNT on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I failed only 2, 3, 4 and 5, but I had a chance to redo.)
ExplodingTonyTNT
ExplodingTonyTNT

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:01 pm

ExplodingTonyTNT wrote:1)

2)
I think it's because it would be fun to hang out and play games, and eat as MANY cheese as I can.

3)
My talents is testing Mods that I installed and cannot use too much Mods because it will crash, bug and lag.

4)
*1) I drink chocolate milk in real life because it was so good and it came from the cow.
*2) Sometimes, I love to watch and subscribe DanTDM also known as TheDiamondMinecart on Youtube. He has like over 8,000,000 Subscribers.
*3) I play Minecraft and Forge for pass two months and I love it.
*4) My favorite Youtube video made by ExplodingTNT is called, "If Minecraft Was Made for 5 Year Old" because it was too funny. The most funniest and hilarious part when a 5 year old child shoots poo at the EnderDragon and tortured the Dragon.
*5) I like DanTDM's lines that says, "Get outa here, you little punks!"

5)
If you are swearing in game, then you will get kicked in 1st Offense. If you swear again in 2nd Offense, then you will be removed from the Whitelist and be banned FOREVER.

6)

Hey, I'm KC, and I'll be reviewing your application today.

At first glance, this is very... underwhelming, so let's get started.

1) Okay.

2) Firstly, you need 60-90 words here, and secondly, "eating cheese" and "hanging out" aren't... really... valid reason to be on here. It definitely gives the vibe of: "I will be here one day then leave forever, clogging up the whitelist!" In short, you don't have anything for this question, so please redo it.

3) Uh... I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, and why it's related to this, I'm not sure. Also, 60-90 words.

4)
1. Okay? Fine, I guess... Not incredibly random or interesting, but fine.
Aaand the rest of them are minecraft related, so redo all of them except for 1.

5) Haha, I don't remember this being a right/responsibility...

6) Well, this could mean that our currency is "Eating Cheese in Giant Size!" so please make yourself clear. Razz [Technically correct, I suppose.]

Well, you managed to miss mostly every question. Fix 2, 3, 4, and 5.

Good luck.

-KC
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 Empty Reapply

Post by Crono_Z Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:45 pm

Question 1: My username is Crono_Z

Question 2: From what i saw in the video it looked like a lot of fun making. you all look like friends and you know each other. I dont have a lot of friends at school and i wish i did im just too shy to go up to ppl and say hello. So i look towards the internet to find communities like this its a great mod to play with and you get to have fun with ppl who love it as much as you do. and you get to make friends along the way.

Question 3: Im a good builder and im very friendly (when it comes to the internet) i love to make friends prolonged as there not jerks. Im very patient, and i like to have fun

Question 4:
1. i have a doberman named Suki and a cockerspaniel Reese and a houescat named Izzy
2. i like to build legos and put them on display
3. i am in JROTC at my high school and im on the raider team so far but next semester ill be joining the rifle team.
4. I have a little brother who i will protect for all my life we like to play games together whenever we get the chance. we restle with our dog suki and we like to play punchies
5. I have the worlds tiniest rubix cube

Question 5: #15 u have the right to use public ender chests

Question 6: cheese (sponge and lapis)

My Question: where do i find the thread for downloading the mod for your server?

Last edited by Crono_Z on Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crono_Z
Crono_Z

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:50 pm

Justin5467T wrote:Well you guys I'm waiting for my 2nd review for my redo on my 2nd try I think y'all skipped me ;(
My staff always focus on those applicants that have SOME chance of getting on the server, whereas those that clearly aren't trying can wait till we have some spare time.

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 Empty Whitelist

Post by ExplodingTonyTNT Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:46 pm

1)

2)
I think it's because it would be fun to play games, play golf with tiny players for golf balls (Like in a trailer, "Playing Golf! And using Tinies as Balls.), Slaying Zombies however in Giant Size, Normal Size or Tiny Size, doing Parkour maps because I am (almost) great at jumping, dodging, and running, escaping/sneaking out of the Giants' house, even though they might have captured/kidnapped me, and meet up with my good friend, TigerLeslie.

3)
My talents is are creating a big structures of Play Statues, including Herobrine, though it almost don't look like him in game.

4)
*2) I live with Mom, Steven (I call him Stevie though :], and a brother of mine), Jael (My cousin) and Ms. La Shauntae (My cousin's mom).
*3) I also played Disney Infinity 3.0 when it was shipped on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.
*4) My favorite food is pizza because it is lovable flavor in the inside, but cheesier on the outside.
*5) My biggest fear is Five Nights At Freddy's (FNAF) because they scared the crap out of me.

5)

6)
ExplodingTonyTNT
ExplodingTonyTNT

Back to top Go down

Post by thepug36 Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:01 pm

hello my minecraft name is thepug36 and I like pugs I would like to join the sever because I like gulluvers mod on minecraft and I would like to play with other people that play this mod. Razz

thepug36

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:21 pm

You'd be best served going off to play with some pugs irl. Wink

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 _DSC1632croppedhealed900

Last edited by Ciabatta on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ExplodingTonyTNT Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:13 pm

Um, I just sent my apply and nobody reads it...
ExplodingTonyTNT
ExplodingTonyTNT

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 Empty Whitelist

Post by ExplodingTonyTNT Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:18 pm

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)
ExplodingTonyTNT
ExplodingTonyTNT

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:39 pm

Sorry, but reposting the same thing isn't going to help you at all. It's not that nobody looked at it or nobody noticed it, it's just that the staff have jobs/school as well, and sometimes don't have time for whitelist applications. If you wait patiently for a few days, your app will probably be reviewed. However, being impatient and complaining won't help your chances of getting in.
a4955
a4955

RP Character Sheet
Name: a4955
Personality Trait: Cowardly
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:47 pm

Thank you a4.

Someone was actually getting ready to review your application, which will no longer happen. After evaluating your applications, your impatience and inappropriate signature,I'm going to have to deny your application.

If you wish to reapply, please wait a few months before doing so, and if you do, you have to be able to prove to us that you have changed.

-KC
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris Blu Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:20 am

1) CrisBlu

2) I was playing around with mods, then I remembered the Gulliver Mod, then I remember how fun it was to play multiplayer, then I remembered a little server called under Gulliver's toe, I searched it up, saw that it was down, clicked on a link in the comments, aaaaand now I'm here. Basically it was an unstoppable chain of events possibly predetermined by the universe that led to me being here, on this website at this exact time... or you know... luck...

3) err talents? I can do 16 bit pixel art and although I never tried it, I think I could transfer that into minecraft if I tried. I also really like puzzles and brain teasers. I want to be a video game designer or animator when I grow up so I hope that I will be able to make full detailed pictures one day.

4)

• Here's one I'm sure you've never heard before, I actually liked sonic 06, for the glitchy mess that it was I've never laughed so hard while playing a game in my life.

• I kid you not, for 9 years of my life I legitimately thought that chocolate milk came from a brown cow. I knew what chocolate was and I knew what milk was I just never put 2 and 2 together. In my defense I never really thought about it but needless to say, dreams were crushed when I found out.

• My favorite games are strategy rpgs, my favorite series being fire emblem. It just reminds me of a chess board which I also like to play.

• I mentioned above that I loved puzzles but despite everyone saying that Math and puzzles are the same thing I absolutely loathe math... except geometry... that's kinda fun.

• I love animals, all kinds. I find common ants fascinating and I call bears cute. My favorite animal is an otter and I have a black cat and a chihuahua as pets.

5) Once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players

^I think it's good to help new players get into the game, I always love it when someone is there to help me so why not do the same.

6) "And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.[/color][/b]
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question."

That's easy, sponges and lap-*threatened* cheese, IT'S CHEESE!! hey a thought just came to mind, what happens when you make cheese out of chocolate milk... hear that? It's the sound of minds everywhere imploding.

Cris Blu

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:22 pm

Cris's Application:

Hey Cris, my name is Hannah and I’m going to review your application today!

Question 1: Okay, you’re good here.

Question 2: Ha, you keep mentioning “Remember”. Anyway, I agree with you that multiplayer is a lot more fun than playing singleplayer; you can talk to people and do great RP’s mixing with the sizes with creative Storylines and many more exciting things. So you found us by another Gulliver server then, I am assuming you have experience. You don’t seem to mention a lot about why you chose THIS server specifically though so I’d like for you to go out and do some outside-research and tell us how you feel about our trailer and dynmap.  

Question 3: Well, minecraft is the perfect place for pixel art, so I don’t doubt that! Puzzles and brainteasers are cool, and designing video games is an awesome aspiration. However, I’d like it if you’d add a bit more on how you’ll contribute to OUR server, specifically. Same as Question 2, your answer seems a little bit too general.

Question 4: Ooh! Your facts are pretty long!
1> Nope, infact I’ve never ever heard someone mention this in their facts. Good enough, though.

2> Wow, that’s pretty… er… Ahaha, that’s pretty funny.

3> Oh nice, you’ll enjoy the RP’s on our server then.

4> I like puzzles too, and same yeah, I hate math but geometry is kinda fun.

5> Aww, cute ^^

Question 5: Oh! Good choice, we don’t see this one often enough. ^^

Question 6: Haha. Correct.

Conclusion: Although you have very nice formatting and grammar, and also very nice facts… I do still think you need to work on Question 2 and 3 a bit because they seem like they need more detail and are a bit generic so try to take advice from what I’ve mentioned above and repost your improved application when your done.

Thank you~
Hannah.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris Blu Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:00 pm

You don’t seem to mention a lot about why you chose THIS server specifically though so I’d like for you to go out and do some outside-research and tell us how you feel about our trailer and dynmap.  

The trailer builds I found really impressive and I found to trailer itself to be a little humorous but what really impressed me was the dynmap, just these expansive cities all over the place made the world feel like well... this world in a way. It's filled to the brim with places to visit and would never feel empty. I always find joy in exploring the world and having things to surprise me along the way gets me excited to start exploring.

I’d like it if you’d add a bit more on how you’ll contribute to OUR server, specifically.

Sorry about not clear about this but the reason I mentioned being able to do pixel art and that I might be able to transfer it over to minecraft was to tell you that if you ever need someone to make pixel art I'm an option, other then that I consider myself to be a nice guy and I would help some of the newer players.

Cris Blu

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:21 pm

Hello Cris, can you please repost your entire application with the new answers integrated into it? Thanks!

-KC
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris Blu Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:56 pm

1) CrisBlu

2) I was playing around with mods, then I remembered the Gulliver Mod, then I remember how fun it was to play multiplayer, then I remembered a little server called under Gulliver's toe, I searched it up, saw that it was down, clicked on a link in the comments, aaaaand now I'm here. Basically it was an unstoppable chain of events possibly predetermined by the universe that led to me being here, on this website at this exact time... or you know... luck. About the server itself, the trailer got me interested, I builds I found really impressive and I found to trailer itself to be a little humorous and fun ,but what really impressed me was the dynmap, just these expansive cities all over the place made the world feel like well... this world in a way. It's filled to the brim with places to visit and would never feel empty. I always find joy in exploring the world and having things to surprise me along the way gets me excited to start exploring.

3) err talents? I can do 16 bit pixel art and although I never tried it, I think I could transfer that into minecraft if I tried, so If you ever want someone to make some pixel art I can help out with that, I'll be building some on my own anyway though. Other than that I consider myself a nice guy and I'll help out any new players that are confused. I also really like puzzles and brain teasers. I want to be a video game designer or animator when I grow up so I hope that I will be able to make full detailed pictures one day.

4)

Here's one I'm sure you've never heard before, I actually liked sonic 06, for the glitchy mess that it was I've never laughed so hard while playing a game in my life.

I kid you not, for 9 years of my life I legitimately thought that chocolate milk came from a brown cow. I knew what chocolate was and I knew what milk was I just never put 2 and 2 together. In my defense I never really thought about it but needless to say, dreams were crushed when I found out.

My favorite games are strategy rpgs, my favorite series being fire emblem. It just reminds me of a chess board which I also like to play.

I mentioned above that I loved puzzles but despite everyone saying that Math and puzzles are the same thing I absolutely loathe math... except geometry... that's kinda fun.

I love animals, all kinds. I find common ants fascinating and I call bears cute. My favorite animal is an otter and I have a black cat and a chihuahua as pets.

5) Once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players

^I think it's good to help new players get into the game, I always love it when someone is there to help me so why not do the same.

6) "And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.[/color][/b]
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question."

That's easy, sponges and lap-*threatened* cheese, IT'S CHEESE!! hey a thought just came to mind, what happens when you make cheese out of chocolate milk... hear that? It's the sound of minds everywhere imploding.

Cris Blu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:56 am

Thank you Blu for reposting the updated application.  Either Hannah or Kacii will finish reviewing your application soon, so please stand by and thank you for your patience. ^^

As to your last question... this is likely a possibility of what you can get from FULL-FAT chocolate milk...

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 Choc%2Bcheese

Note that that's full-fat milk... most school sanctioned chocolate milk is just chocolate-flavored skim milk, which is as nutritionally-useful as chalk water infused with a bucket load of nasty sugar.  No delicious cheese is possible from that hideous fake milk, though you can probably make a mean chocolate-flavored caramel from it if you're into that stuff [ewww]. XD
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cris Blu Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:32 am

hmm... chocolate cheese huh? Didn't even know that was thing, welp the more you know. As for the chocolate flavored caramel, you say eww but I'm almost tempted to try it lol

Cris Blu

Back to top Go down

Post by Crono_Z Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:34 am

Same id try it to if i was given the choice to
Crono_Z
Crono_Z

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 2 Empty Whitelist Request

Post by ExplodingTonyTNT Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:08 pm

1)

2)
It could be fun because I like to play games when I'm bored, exchange cheese for items if mine was broken, kill mobs when I'm get tired, and play parkour when I have to be in fun spirit. It will be the best thing to play.

3)
My special talent is building a big statues with blocks because it could match the players or entities of what they look like.

4)
1. My favorite food is pizza in real life.
2. My most darkest fear is Five Nights at Freddy's because those animatronics scare the crap out of me.
3. I like chocolate milk in real life because it is so delicious.
4. In real life, I have the worst thing which is the thing in your lower lip that burns when you eat or drink beverages and meals.
5. Mom always won't let me go to Toys r Us.
6. My dad is an Air Force soldier, but his jokes are always bad.

5)
Resizing Dyes are not supported, per the Main Server rules.

6)
Big G is in the house!
ExplodingTonyTNT
ExplodingTonyTNT

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:01 pm

I don't think you understood, KC meant we aren't going to be reviewing any applications you submit. We will review your applications in a few months IF, and only if you show you've changed.
a4955
a4955

RP Character Sheet
Name: a4955
Personality Trait: Cowardly
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next