Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

+121
RainbowDoggy23
Tomtanium
Spookster
ThWolfGirlGamer
Oonicorn
Vaughndp
Jams
TheHylianWizard
BurgerWarrior
superjo98
Kiddon
Sharkstooth18
henry979
dogdad14
DarthHypnos
Overlord5591
TomQuixote
MR_HEY
airboardgaming
The_Glitch
NicoCraftGZ
AllistairC
Grumm
korallkarlsson
HanChi
Morganafreeman
Jazzy_Robot
GameMaster
AB6
Vard_Vasq
cocoface9155
Licksthejury
tutu_gamers
Eggy294
DERPYOP
RyleyTheCreator
SAGERRETT GAMING
Lomgren
Tylordian
BarkingKat55
Colonel_Slothy
Okinaru
SuperSonicFan411
pepsi
Fantastic Guy
ThrashCetchum12
AsfJerden
ilcalmissimo
titch_log
LegitMudkip03
EvilEnderWiz13
DragonCider
firemanevan
Dictator360
Walter Giulio
Cool Ella
Asonja_Masenko
Airforce101
Benner2880
Kadan8
ZakhepTheFox
McZachy
Baste
OnlyJesse
astronaut32
Beash
Dr-ObiwanRyan
Pazlin
nothimagain
Stank34
AkioPlaysMc
Copey
wade wilson
PTpirahna
Little_mack
FlowerFaerie
Bernardo05Craft
dancem9
Neon12134
cutiepiesweetpea
Kumaryk
Ninjaminer2017
Danzo_175
Hemaris
Ricktyna
pilotofsomething
DJCOOL2008
Kamkut1337
sazzlepopz
Flammole
ZzSuperZz
NeverAlive12
nvm99
forestcraft1999
DonaldDeDuck
Scatt_man77
Mimi
Jordan0725
iFan
AssassinEevee
flashgnash
Spitfire
SFPT
ekkapekka
TheEnderSorcerer
Cris Blu
a4955
thepug36
ExplodingTonyTNT
Hurricaneike123
Cordelia
Crono_Z
KaCii
Justin5467T
AgencyDrone
_torchlit_
oreojames
Kerii
Fear
FlareStar
IEatCupcakes
125 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:25 pm

KaCii wrote:Someone was actually getting ready to review your (ExplodingTonyTNT's) application, which will no longer happen. After evaluating your applications, your impatience and inappropriate signature,I'm going to have to deny your application.

If you wish to reapply, please wait a few months before doing so, and if you do, you have to be able to prove to us that you have changed.

-KC

ExplodingTonyTNT wrote:1)
Hi. My name is ExplodingTonyTNT and I am from Minecraft.

2)
It could be fun because I like to play games when I'm bored, exchange cheese for items if mine was broken, kill mobs when I'm get tired, and play parkour when I have to be in fun spirit. It will be the best thing to play.

3)
My special talent is building a big statues with blocks because it could match the players or entities of what they look like.

4)
1. My favorite food is pizza in real life.
2. My most darkest fear is Five Nights at Freddy's because those animatronics scare the crap out of me.
3. I like chocolate milk in real life because it is so delicious.
4. In real life, I have the worst thing which is the thing in your lower lip that burns when you eat or drink beverages and meals.
5. Mom always won't let me go to Toys r Us.
6. My dad is an Air Force soldier, but his jokes are always bad.

5)
Resizing Dyes are not supported, per the Main Server rules.

6)
Big G is in the house!

Not only have you disobeyed a direct request by a staff member and displayed great impatience in doing so, but your application has also actually gotten worse. I'm not even sure how you managed that.

At any rate, that, on top of your creepy and weird signature that all but screams 'you won't fit on our server', means that if you try spamming your application again before February 6th, 2016 (in two months time, if you're also having trouble counting), you will be dealt with appropriately.

And if you would please change your signature to something appropriate before I do it for you, I'll consider allowing you to reapply sooner.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by ExplodingTonyTNT Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:17 pm

I did changed...
ExplodingTonyTNT
ExplodingTonyTNT

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Cris Blu wrote:1) CrisBlu

2) I was playing around with mods, then I remembered the Gulliver Mod, then I remember how fun it was to play multiplayer, then I remembered a little server called under Gulliver's toe, I searched it up, saw that it was down, clicked on a link in the comments, aaaaand now I'm here. Basically it was an unstoppable chain of events possibly predetermined by the universe that led to me being here, on this website at this exact time... or you know... luck. About the server itself, the trailer got me interested, I builds I found really impressive and I found to trailer itself to be a little humorous and fun ,but what really impressed me was the dynmap, just these expansive cities all over the place made the world feel like well... this world in a way. It's filled to the brim with places to visit and would never feel empty. I always find joy in exploring the world and having things to surprise me along the way gets me excited to start exploring.

3) err talents? I can do 16 bit pixel art and although I never tried it, I think I could transfer that into minecraft if I tried, so If you ever want someone to make some pixel art I can help out with that, I'll be building some on my own anyway though. Other than that I consider myself a nice guy and I'll help out any new players that are confused. I also really like puzzles and brain teasers. I want to be a video game designer or animator when I grow up so I hope that I will be able to make full detailed pictures one day.

4)

Here's one I'm sure you've never heard before, I actually liked sonic 06, for the glitchy mess that it was I've never laughed so hard while playing a game in my life.

I kid you not, for 9 years of my life I legitimately thought that chocolate milk came from a brown cow. I knew what chocolate was and I knew what milk was I just never put 2 and 2 together. In my defense I never really thought about it but needless to say, dreams were crushed when I found out.

My favorite games are strategy rpgs, my favorite series being fire emblem. It just reminds me of a chess board which I also like to play.

I mentioned above that I loved puzzles but despite everyone saying that Math and puzzles are the same thing I absolutely loathe math... except geometry... that's kinda fun.

I love animals, all kinds. I find common ants fascinating and I call bears cute. My favorite animal is an otter and I have a black cat and a chihuahua as pets.

5) Once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players

^I think it's good to help new players get into the game, I always love it when someone is there to help me so why not do the same.

6) "And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.[/color][/b]
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question."

That's easy, sponges and lap-*threatened* cheese, IT'S CHEESE!! hey a thought just came to mind, what happens when you make cheese out of chocolate milk... hear that? It's the sound of minds everywhere imploding.

Hello Cris, I'm KC. I'll only be going over your Question 2 and 3 answers here.

Question 2: Wow, your answer has definitely improved! You mention the trailer, builds, and our dynmap. It’s difficult to really criticize anything here… Razz Okay, you’re good here.

Question 3: This one has not improved nearly as much as question 2, seeing as all you’ve really added is being nice and helping new players, but it’s enough that I can say yes.

Great job! You're accepted now. You will be whitelisted in a moment.

-KC
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 Empty Reapply

Post by Crono_Z Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Question 1: My username is Crono_Z

Question 2: From what i saw in the video it looked like a lot of fun making. you all look like friends and you know each other. I dont have a lot of friends at school and i wish i did im just too shy to go up to ppl and say hello. So i look towards the internet to find communities like this. Its a great mod to play with and you get to have fun with people who love it as much as you do, and you get to make friends along the way.

Question 3: Im a good builder and im very friendly (when it comes to the internet) i love to make friends prolonged as there not jerks. Im very patient, and i like to have fun with other people.

Question 4:
1. i have a doberman named Suki and a cockerspaniel Reese and a houescat named Izzy.
2. i like to build legos and put them on display.
3. i am in JROTC at my high school and im on the raider team so far but next semester ill be joining the rifle team.
4. I have a little brother who i will protect for all my life we like to play games together whenever we get the chance. we wrestle with our dog suki and we like to play punchies a lot.
5. I am a huge RP fan and love to roleplay anything i even do dungeons and dragon with ppl online.

Question 5: #15 u have the right to use public ender chests, in spawn/spawnington.

Question 6: cheese (sponge and lapis)
Crono_Z
Crono_Z

RP Character Sheet
Name: Edward
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEnderSorcerer Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:18 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My In Game Name is TheEnderSorcerer

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I like using Gulliver but I don't have anyone to play it with.

Me and my friends have a rp server, we have all kinds of rps on it, book rps, movie rps, and random topics. I also rp in real life, which is pretty fun. I found Gulliver because I was trying to make a shrinking map and then soon realized it was boring alone. So I searched for Gulliver mods and this was the only one I could find.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

Since me and my friends roleplay all the time, I think I became an expert. Well not an expert but pretty good at role playing. Our rps normally have a lot of background to them.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

o Like I stated before, I roleplay in real life as well as in games. In fourth grade and fifth grade I role played with my friends on the playground
o I am a VERY picky eater. I hate any pie's and jello. I hate topping on my ice cream and I hate whip cream. I hate being so picky sometimes D:
o I am a very fast reader. I started the Percy Jackson series a month ago and I am already on the 8th book. I read like 3 hours a day.
o On Steam (A Computer gaming thingy) I have 33 games of all kinds of genres. I think I have to many 0_0
o My favorite book series of all time is Warriors. It is about wild cats, and they have clans... and um they fight... yep I for some reason like it. (I rp that to xD)

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
"With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese." Can I have that one-time introductory bread and cheese please? I am hungry Very Happy

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese
TheEnderSorcerer
TheEnderSorcerer

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:39 pm

ExplodingTonyTNT wrote:I did changed...

...I'm going to assume that means 'I changed my signature, can we discuss shortening my application ban', and to that I say no, since I barely even understood what you wrote. Honestly, at this rate, I'd say you'd have better luck finding another server that's either less strict or doesn't have young people on it. I know for a fact you won't enjoy your (inevitably short) stay here even if you did get it.

TheEnderSorcerer wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My In Game Name is TheEnderSorcerer

I like using Gulliver but I don't have anyone to play it with.

Me and my friends have a rp server, we have all kinds of rps on it, book rps, movie rps, and random topics. I also rp in real life, which is pretty fun. I found Gulliver because I was trying to make a shrinking map and then soon realized it was boring alone. So I searched for Gulliver mods and this was the only one I could find.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

Since me and my friends roleplay all the time, I think I became an expert. Well not an expert but pretty good at role playing. Our rps normally have a lot of background to them.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

o Like I stated before, I roleplay in real life as well as in games. In fourth grade and fifth grade I role played with my friends on the playground
o I am a VERY picky eater. I hate any pie's and jello. I hate topping on my ice cream and I hate whip cream. I hate being so picky sometimes D:
o I am a very fast reader. I started the Percy Jackson series a month ago and I am already on the 8th book. I read like 3 hours a day.
o On Steam (A Computer gaming thingy) I have 33 games of all kinds of genres. I think I have to many 0_0
o My favorite book series of all time is Warriors. It is about wild cats, and they have clans... and um they fight... yep I for some reason like it. (I rp that to xD)

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
"With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese." Can I have that one-time introductory bread and cheese please? I am hungry Very Happy

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese

As for you, I had to go hunting for your old application and review. On the other hand, though, that means you're not impatient in the slightest. Or you are, and you just forget to re-apply. *Shrug* Razz

Anyway, on to your actual application. You changed your reason to join... but beyond roleplaying (I'm assuming here, you didn't explicitly say anything regarding wanting to RP with us) and the fact we have the Gulliver mod, you have no reason to join us, and that means you have no reason to want to join our server in particular. If you can't find a reason to come - and stay - you may as well look for another Gulliver server: pretty much any other one will be easier to get into than ours.

And on to the next question... which, again, is all about roleplaying. I get you're super in to that, man, but frankly you need to give me more than that. Do you like building at all? Are you good at it? How's your personality, you think? Do you have any interesting, positive experiences in the past to share to give me an idea of who you are?

Your random facts check out, however. Good job on those. ^^

And your next to answers are good, though you only need to say cheese once...

At any rate, your application is not good enough to pass, but judging by your random facts I think you're perfectly capable of filling in the necessary blanks without too much trouble. You just need a real reason (or multiple reasons) to join, and I want to get a better feel for your personality.

Good luck. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:30 pm

Crono_Z wrote:Question 1: My username is Crono_Z

Question 2: From what i saw in the video it looked like a lot of fun making. you all look like friends and you know each other. I dont have a lot of friends at school and i wish i did im just too shy to go up to ppl and say hello. So i look towards the internet to find communities like this. Its a great mod to play with and you get to have fun with people who love it as much as you do, and you get to make friends along the way.

Question 3: Im a good builder and im very friendly (when it comes to the internet) i love to make friends prolonged as there not jerks. Im very patient, and i like to have fun with other people.

Question 4:
1. i have a doberman named Suki and a cockerspaniel Reese and a houescat  named Izzy.
2. i like to build legos and put them on display.
3. i am in JROTC at my high school and im on the raider team so far but next semester ill be joining  the rifle team.
4. I have a little brother who i will protect for all my life we like to play games together whenever we get the chance. we wrestle with our dog suki and we like to play punchies a lot.
5. I am a huge RP fan and love to roleplay anything i even do dungeons and dragon with ppl online.

Question 5: #15 u have the right to use public ender chests, in spawn/spawnington.

Hey, I apologize for the wait, but I - and the rest of the staff, it seems - have been struggling a little with finals week and other such business.

At any rate, let's get straight to your application, shall we?

Your reasons to join seem solid enough, in general... and I suppose it works, but it would help if you had a more specific reason to join our server in particular. Your reasons to join just boil down to the fact we have the Gulliver mod, we seem to have fun, and we have friendly people. None of that is necessarily exclusive, though, so it would help if you had more particulars.

Your next answer is well below our word minimum, though, and raises at least one question. When you say "(when it comes to the internet)", what does that even mean? At any rate, your answer here just needs to be extended, really, maybe with experiences you've had IRL/in games where you demonstrate these qualities you say you have?

Your facts aren't bad, but your first two (and the third, sort of) are a little bare-bones. Why do you have so many pets? Do you like them? Has anyone ever appreciated your lego creations, and/or how long have you been using legos like that? As for your third fact, Why did you join a program like that?

As for your chosen Right, what you have works... I guess. I'd prefer a direct quote with proper spelling and grammar, if it's all the same to you.

Your final answer works, though. Good job. ^^

Overall, though, I can't whitelist you yet. You're well on your way to being accepted, but your application is just patchy enough to be below our minimum standards. However, if you follow my guidelines, I think you'll be ready to come on after one more review.

Good luck!
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 Empty Whitelist aplication

Post by ekkapekka Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:33 pm

1. Hi my name is ekkapekka (ekka for short)

2. I would like to join your server because I like the mod and my friend wants me to join the server and it looks very intresting.

3. My traits: I'm a very positive person, people call me a gentleman, I help people if they need help, I'm very educated, I like cheese, I can bake cakes and muffins and other stuff, I can talk to people, I can speak languages like Engilsh and a bit of french. Swedish and Finnish are my native language.

4. Five random facts about me.

- I like trains (I really do like them)
- My favorite colour is Blue
- I like Doctor Who
- I live in Finland
- My favorite game is LEGO Dimensions

5. I refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property

6.The currency is Cheese

Last edited by ekkapekka on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total

ekkapekka

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 Empty Reapply 2

Post by Crono_Z Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Question 1: My user name is Crono_Z

Question 2: From what i saw in the video it looked like a lot of fun making. you all look like friends and you know each other. I dont have a lot of friends at school and i wish i did im just too shy to go up to ppl and say hello. So i look towards the internet to find communities like this. Its a great mod to play with and you get to have fun with people who love it as much as you do, and you get to make friends along the way. But I just want to join because i wanted to socialize with other ppl and have a good time

Question 3: I'm a good builder and i can be very friendly. I like to be tactical when it comes to planning attacks or defenses in a RP or strategy game (like magic the gathering). I'm very patient, and i found this out when i had to sit and stand for 30 mins in a wedding. I like to have fun with other people whether its just playing normal minecraft, just talking with people, or in a RP. I'm very smart though when it comes to games i can be quiet dumb sometimes when im paying attention.

Question 4:
1. I have a doberman named Suki and a cockerspaneil named Reese and a houescat named Izzy. I play with them all the time and i like to wrestle with my dog suki , and play with string with my cat Izzy.
2. I like to build legos and put them on display. It reminds me of how much i loved to make little sketches with them as a child and it keeps me happy and motivated to make movies.
3. I am in JROTC at my high school. I wanted to join because being in the army sounded cool and a lot of fun. I'd always looked up at the soldiers as a inspiration. to fight for my dreams. They've taught me all the marches and being able to be more mature. im on the raider team at the moment but next semester ill be joining the rifle team.
4. I have a little brother who i will protect for all my life. We like to play games together whenever we get the chance. We wrestle with our dog suki and we like to play punchy's a lot.
5. I am a huge RP fan and love to role play anything i even do dungeons and dragon with ppl online.

Crono_Z
Crono_Z

RP Character Sheet
Name: Edward
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by SFPT Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Ciabatta wrote:You'd be best served going off to play with some pugs irl. Wink

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 _DSC1632croppedhealed900

Hehe, I own two pugs in real life. I know this isn't exactly relevant, but I just wanted to say it. Razz
SFPT
SFPT

RP Character Sheet
Name: SFPT
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:00 pm

ekkapekka wrote:Hi my name is ekkapekka (ekka for short)

I would like to join your server because I like the mod and my friend wants me to join the and it looks very intresting.

My personality trails: I'm a very positive person, peopole call me a gentelman cuz I'm a gentelman, I help peopole if they need help, I'm very educated, I like chees, I can bake cakes and muffins and all other stuff, I can talk to peopole, I can many languages like Engilsh, Swedish and Finnish is my native language and I can little french.

Five random facts about me.

- I like trains
- My favorite colour is TARDIS blue
- I like Doctor Who
- I live in Finland
- I want Half-Life 3 to come out

I refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public propertys

The currency is Cheese

Hello there, i'm Spitfire and I'll be your reviewer today.

At a glance, I can tell this isn't going to pass and there's a lot that needs to be fixed. Question one is correct. There isn't nearly enough information in your second answer. I understand you want to come on and play with your friend, but you're going to have to do a lot better then that if you want to get in. On top of that, I want to know who your friend is that recommended you make an application. There are also various grammar and spelling mistakes, especially in question 3. You also need to be a bit more creative with your answers in question 4. Formatting needs improvement as well, it's almost hard to tell when one answer ends and another starts.

Unfortunately I can't whitelist you and I recommend you put more effort into your application to show me you really want to join our server. Thank you.
Spitfire
Spitfire

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dusty
Character Description:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captspit/

Back to top Go down

Post by flashgnash Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:05 am

Spitfire wrote:
ekkapekka wrote:Hi my name is ekkapekka (ekka for short)

I would like to join your server because I like the mod and my friend wants me to join the and it looks very intresting.

My personality trails: I'm a very positive person, peopole call me a gentelman cuz I'm a gentelman, I help peopole if they need help, I'm very educated, I like chees, I can bake cakes and muffins and all other stuff, I can talk to peopole, I can many languages like Engilsh, Swedish and Finnish is my native language and I can little french.

Five random facts about me.

- I like trains
- My favorite colour is TARDIS blue
- I like Doctor Who
- I live in Finland
- I want Half-Life 3 to come out

I refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public propertys

The currency is Cheese

At a glance, I can tell this isn't going to pass and there's a lot that needs to be fixed. Question one is correct. There isn't nearly enough information in your second answer. I understand you want to come on and play with your friend, but you're going to have to do a lot better then that if you want to get in. On top of that, I want to know who your friend is that recommended you make an application. There are also various grammar and spelling mistakes, especially in question 3. You also need to be a bit more creative with your answers in question 4. Formatting needs improvement as well, it's almost hard to tell when one answer ends and another starts.

Unfortunately I can't whitelist you and I recommend you put more effort into your application to show me you really want to join our server. Thank you.

I was the one who recommended him, he's not on now which is why I am replying, for the spelling mistakes, he is Finnish so he isn't perfect, personally I think it's remarkable how good he is at it, bar grammar, the information he has given is detailed but mostly not relevant, so I see what you mean there. Anyway, I will get him to fix it as soon as he gets back on. Thanks for reviewing it.
flashgnash
flashgnash

RP Character Sheet
Name: Amadeus
Personality Trait: Sarcastic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SFPT Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:56 am

Justin5467T wrote:Whitelist applaction redo 2

I am redoing it becuse I looked at it (the 1st redo was in pg 22 or 21) and it was horriable so here's a new one

1) correct (as of the 1st app not 2nd don't get confuse)

2)I would like to join becuse I'm am getting bored of finding 3 gulliver server and it all sucks (yes a found 2 within a month)
It barly had details just a size thing and it suck there here y'all got currency witch is cheese y'all freindly y'all even talk to be BEFORE I'm whitelisted now so when I join I'm a great  builder at base size 1 or .5 (1/2 a block) how I got here: I saw an ad I was up on a 3AM don't know who does it I was trying to find a server until I looked and two sites one was nice and the other said DO NOT ---- ------ --------- ----- -- -- (Blah blah haters) so I clicked on the nice one and got an ad looking thing it is a nice server for building on you're own (it's obviously true I saw you doing it) so now I'm sitting in my but at 6AM rushing before I go to Sunday school (church)
how am I gonna help:as I aid before I am gonna help by building but I got more and I bet you're get tired of reading this Very Happy but I'm humble I'm humorous (hopefully you can tell)
I don't copy (no I dint copy #5 from ummm forgot his name but let not start o fight and keep things happy) so that's all of my pros

3)I rarely start fights and instead say let's not start a fight
I'm a good builder here's what I can build hotel (8 stories)
End dimension entrance neather dimension entrance normal 3,2 story house hotel with a swimming pool
And more but rember I can't build everything
I'm smart if you call B+ smart (7th grade)
And I repair griefs O_O yep you got greif I can fix it depends on how bad it is I don't need staff I repair it in gamemode 0 but it may take a while and will cost the lives of 100 tress

4)1 I like pumpkin pie
  2 I have a brother (he's getting his PC so he can join in 12 days)
  3 I barly go outside
  4 I eat 4 meals a day yet I weigh in the 60s Sad
  5 I got student of the month at my school and got 2nd place on "good comp." (low on names I guess :/ )

6 (bonus) I have a cheap PC 300$
  7 (bonus 2) my fav thing to do is gameing
  8 (bonus 3) I was A student but time passes now I'm a B+ but that's fine I won't bed an Idot (not saying if you have a (C D that you're an Idot that's is so untrue)

5)with good behavior you have the right to a onetime intoductry with bread and cheese
Well that's nice because ik the furnace is chess but I'm gonna need a intro on cheese becuse what can you buy with it how to obtain it ext.

6) cheese

Thank you for reading but since I don't know how close I was to getting whitelisted plz let me know Iv spent 32 mins on this I hope it's good

How this works it's a school grade I'm the student you're the teacher grade me 1-79 if I dint make it 80+ if I did good old school no I don't like school but don't hate it Esther anyways
Thank you fre taking you're time for reading

Hello, I'm Pop. I like to do citizen reviews, so this isn't official in any way, shape, or form.

At first glance the grammar and spelling need a bit of fixing.

So your IGN is "correct"? I thought it was Justin5467T?

And being bored of other Gulliver servers isn't a good reason to join ours. If you say that, we have only to assume you'll leave rather quickly once you get on the server. I don't even know what you're saying here, but at least it passes the 60 word limit.

Your second fact isn't random enough. Plus, you haven't been white-listed yet, so why should your brother be?

And for the ending bit, 30 minutes isn't too long to spend on an application -- and you can't tell us how to grade your application either, that's not how it works. A staff member tells you what's wrong with it, or white-lists you if it's good enough.

So to make this more clear, I am not a staff member. I just do citizen reviews.

Last edited by StrawberryFrostedPopTart on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
SFPT
SFPT

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:01 am

Well if I were to humor him with his pretentious grade point demand, I'd say that's worthy of a nice big:  

Class dismissed!  ><
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SFPT Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:46 am

Haha, fun class, Cia. Is nutrition next?

And I just read his RP character sheet. What even.
If you're too lazy, here it is:

Code:
hey Gus can you read this
I Uly yo can't rad thi
Not me auteur

Lvl 2 hard h re yu ding ths our awsom

Lvl 3: impossible n Ed is o y r n hs w
Ow *dies*
SFPT
SFPT

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:30 pm

Nope, he is just going to spam all other pages with nonsense.

Anyway, even if PopTart's review was not an official review, don't think we'll look kindly to you being rude and uppity, especially considering you have such an atrocious application. For all intents and purposes his citizen notations are FAR MORE TAME than anything you deserve from us, so if anything you should be grateful he is even trying to offer some semblance of help when you have earned none.

I should warn that you are coming very close to getting kicked out of our forum if you yourself keep going too far, so shape up or ship out!

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by SFPT Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:38 pm

A blob of quotes:
Well then.
Listen. I may not be staff, but I'm still allowed to do citizen reviews. I'm not bored doing nothing, I check the forums every once in a while, and if I feel I must, I do a citizen reviews. You don't have to redo your application, and I'm not telling you to do that. I have been told by Cia to not go too far with the citizen reviews, but you have no right to be telling me that. You aren't even white-listed, let alone a trusted member or a staff member.

And so you say that your grammar is...a test? Like, you want to see how well we can translate your grammar? Uhm, this isn't really the place to do that. If you want to be white-listed, be more serious.

Unless I understood you wrong. I thought maybe it's just your RP character sheet that has bad grammar on purpose. If so, my bad. But I have so much trouble translating your grammar and spelling in the first place, 's' a bit funny how you have a "test" to see how well I can translate it.

From now, I'll ignore the rest of your comments. It's pointless to reply.
SFPT
SFPT

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Oh and this Justin fellow has resorted to spamming via private message now, so off he goes.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by thepug36 Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:52 pm

hi my name is thepug36 and I want to join this sever because I like this mod and I want to meet other people that play it too because I like playing minecraft

thepug36

Back to top Go down

Post by SFPT Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:59 pm

thepug36 wrote:hi my name is thepug36 and I want to join this sever because I like this mod and I want to meet other people that play it too because I like playing minecraft

You've already been declined by Ciabatta. If you want to join this server, at least try to write a decent white-list application.
SFPT
SFPT

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 3 Empty Whitelist application

Post by AssassinEevee Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:33 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My username is AssassinEevee

Well, i would like to join because i very much enjoy the mod alone and i would like to meet other players who enjoy it as well, also while I'm meeting other Gulliver mod users i would like to socialize in a friendly enviroment, and from what i see this is a very friendly server. And one last thing, it gets boring playing singleplayer even though the mod is great

All of my talents/skills etc. Could help your server because I am a people person, so i like talking a lot, due to that i can keep conversations going for hours, and everyone knows a few nice words can fix a bad day. I don't have many aspirations, so i can't really talk about those. I am a somewhat experienced builder and i enjoy helping so i can assist other players with their builds and i can (hopefully) boost their good mood

no clue how to do bulletins so i'll just use the number system

1. I'm a huge computer nerd, i enjoy everything technology no matter what
2. I don't particularly like math, even though i have my best scores in math
3. I can't shut up, i talk way too much for my own good
4. I sometimes download viruses on purpose so mess with my parents when they are rude
5. I've always hated emojis/emoticons

If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.
I chose this one because i enjoy Being tiny compared to being large because you can get to a lot more places

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

The currency is called "cheese"

AssassinEevee

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:52 am

AssassinEevee wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My username is AssassinEevee

Well, i would like to join because i very much enjoy the mod alone  and i would like to meet other players who enjoy it as well, also while I'm meeting other Gulliver mod users i would like to socialize in a friendly enviroment, and from what i see this is a very friendly server. And one last thing, it gets boring playing singleplayer even though the mod is great

All of my talents/skills etc. Could help your server because I am a people person, so i like talking a lot, due to that i can keep conversations going for hours, and everyone knows a few nice words can fix a bad day. I don't have many aspirations, so i can't really talk about those. I am a somewhat experienced builder and i enjoy helping  so i can assist other players with their builds and i can (hopefully) boost their good mood

no clue how to do bulletins so i'll just use the number system

1. I'm a huge computer nerd, i enjoy everything technology no matter what
2. I don't particularly like math, even though i have my best scores in math
3. I can't shut up, i talk way too much for my own good
4. I sometimes download viruses on purpose so mess with my parents when they are rude
5. I've always hated emojis/emoticons

If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.
I chose this one because i enjoy Being tiny compared to being large because you can get to a lot more places

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The currency is called "cheese"

Question 1: Yup, name checks out.

Question 2: I feel like you can put more detail into your answer here. Saying you want to join our server because you like the mod and want to talk with others seems a bit too simple. I want to know more. What do you like about the mod and what convinced you to write an application for out server? There are also some grammar mistakes I'd like to see fixed.

Question 3: Again, I think you can go into more detail in this question as well. I need more information. Have you been on other minecraft servers? What skills do you have outside of minecraft that you can apply to our server? Be creative.

Question 4: First off, I find it rather lazy if you didn't think to at least google for a bullet point to use on this question. This question gives you a lot of freedom and it concerns me you use one of your few chances to tell everyone something unique and interesting about yourself on a few of these. I think the first answer is alright, it tells me something unique about yourself. The others, especially answer 4 not so much.

Question 5: Yup, that's alright.

Question 6: Correct!

Verdict: Sorry, but I can't let you in with this application. It needs a lot of work in terms of detail and grammar. The neatness and formatting could use some work as well. I reccomend using the tools the forum gives you and maybe spellcheck. If you plan on fixing it, repost it here and I'll review it again. Thank you and good luck.
Spitfire
Spitfire

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dusty
Character Description:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captspit/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next