Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

+54
doggie99
xXCrazyPotatoXx
Rad_Cat
mariomario64
Tomboy_girl16
treykizine1235
TheEnderSorcerer
PotatoFists
V_Iris
PTpirahna
BarkingZombie
Tortillachop
Ibukawa
Cordelia
Blood_Brine
TheLolCraft
Allenaitor
Th3B1rdN3rd
kingflee12733
Spitfire
danielSCOTT
Mimi
DERPYPIG203
TheOkGamer
PurpleMan_1
Colinfrog
CrystalGirl996
assasino2002
ShadowScale
pockypancakes
_xXNyan_CatXx_
tokitoki
_NotDylan_
TheInquisitiveMxEggsworth
Hurricaneike123
Lufuu
Spookster
ilcalmissimo
KaCii
Coward Gamer Boy
lizeli9
astronaut32
FlowerFaerie
Mu-XiL
BurgerWarrior
Flammole
ChrissyBoy666
Bedrock65
Lomgren
An Infinity of War
XISenpaiIX
HanChi
Ciabatta
HeyItsUltra
58 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Tomboy_girl16 wrote:                                      This is a repost of my whitelist app

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Tomboy_girl16

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I want to join this server because I like what this mod can do and this is one of the best servers out there for Gulliver's (So I hear) and I want to play around with what I can do, even though I'm just learning but I want to roleplay with what this server has to offer because I am one of the best roleplayers out there but I have never done a size changing one, this server is pretty awesome what I hear from Mario, I also hear there is a lot of places to explore here.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. I am a decent builder but I am also determined spirit I can survive by myself or with others but I prefer to be with others because I am a people person I also like making friends, not enemies but if I have to fight in game I good with a sword I am good at adventuring through dungeons that were made(I am still good with generated ones though)

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players. I take Taekwondo and I am a blue belt.
I am a tomboy because I like to play video games, and I don't like girly things.
I am a people person, but I prefer to be with people who I know very well.
I can do the raw egg challenge and not puke.
I know MarioMario64 because we met on Team Fortress 2

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Right: 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP ­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Blue Cheese, and Cheese, even though together they're just cheese

That was a little disappointing, I'll admit.

You still don't have a solid reason to join, period. You only list a bunch of vague hear-say, after I directed you to a couple sources that are far more reliable. While exploration is a reason to join... I think you should look around the forums and the like yourself for a reason you know you'll want to join.

Your next answer hasn't changed at all, it seems, so moving on...

Huh, I distinctly remember saying something about your facts, but I don't see any changes whatsoever. I understand I might've been vague, so I'll put it bluntly: fact number three belongs in you answer to the previous question (number three, ironically), and the fifth fact doesn't really belong here at all and needs to get replaced, as well.

Thanks for narrowing down your selection of R-and-Rs, at least...

And your final answer is still good.

However, your app at large is not. It has changed little, or not at all in some sections, which suggests you didn't read my whole review. I've given you enough respect to read through your app twice (at least), now, so I kind of expect you to return that respect and read through my review of your application. Thus, you're not looking like a very good candidate for our server, and for your sake I hope you read my review and actually fix some things this time around, if you still wish to join.

Of course, our server might just not be for you - it definitely isn't for everyone - so if you'd rather not deal with this process, it's your choice whether to give up on it or not.

In either case, good luck in your future endeavors.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

Post by mariomario64 Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:18 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:
That was a little disappointing, I'll admit.

You still don't have a solid reason to join, period. You only list a bunch of vague hear-say, after I directed you to a couple sources that are far more reliable. While exploration is a reason to join... I think you should look around the forums and the like yourself for a reason you know you'll want to join.

Your next answer hasn't changed at all, it seems, so moving on...

Huh, I distinctly remember saying something about your facts, but I don't see any changes whatsoever. I understand I might've been vague, so I'll put it bluntly: fact number three belongs in you answer to the previous question (number three, ironically), and the fifth fact doesn't really belong here at all and needs to get replaced, as well.

Thanks for narrowing down your selection of R-and-Rs, at least...

And your final answer is still good.

However, your app at large is not. It has changed little, or not at all in some sections, which suggests you didn't read my whole review. I've given you enough respect to read through your app twice (at least), now, so I kind of expect you to return that respect and read through my review of your application. Thus, you're not looking like a very good candidate for our server, and for your sake I hope you read my review and actually fix some things this time around, if you still wish to join.

Of course, our server might just not be for you - it definitely isn't for everyone - so if you'd rather not deal with this process, it's your choice whether to give up on it or not.

In either case, good luck in your future endeavors.

Ok burger I see she is having more trouble getting whitlisted than thought I'll go over the things with her later on today, helping her find more errors and add more things she needs to become whitelisted and helping her focus on why she wants to join and her facts as soon as I get home.

From The Desk Of Mario
mariomario64
mariomario64

RP Character Sheet
Name: Michael Schumal
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomboy_girl16 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:10 pm

This is a re-repost of my whitelist with me taking the time to read most of your words, Burger

Tomboy_girl16

I want to join this server because I like what this mod can do and this is one of the best servers out there for Gulliver's (So I hear) and I want to play around with what I can do, even though I'm just learning but I want to roleplay with what this server has to offer because I am one of the best roleplayers out there but I have never done a size changing one, this server is pretty awesome what I hear from Mario, I also hear there is a lot of places to explore here (Cheese Quest, Glasglow plus Insania, and other places), and with the right materials I think I might be able to build many more structures, a cool house, or a town for certain sizes, futhermore I would try my best to help people when I can and do things here and there to help out if given the time and materials. I watched the server trailer and liked it but some of the parts went against the rules, I am just assuming that was to show of some roleplay and other games on the server.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I am a decent builder I am also good at building when I am not distracted, also I am also determined spirit I can survive by myself or with others but I prefer to be with others because I am a people person I also like making friends, not enemies but if I have to fight in game I good with a sword I am good at adventuring through dungeons that were made(I am still good with generated ones though) I can sometimes be bratty, but overall I'm very well rounded about how I act..

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
I take Taekwondo and I am a blue belt.
I am a tomboy because I like to play video games, and I don't like girly things.
I love the taste of salt and vinegar together.
I can do the raw egg challenge and not puke.
I am not a leader, I am a follower.

(Bonus) I am not good at doing whitelist apps.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Right: 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP ­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Blue Cheese is worth more than normal cheese, even though together they're just cheese

Tomboy_girl16

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:58 pm

Well... you've fixed pretty much everything I've asked you to, though you've hardly gone above the call at all, so mediocre or not... I'll go ahead and give you a whitelist.

Do note that considering how much help you needed from your friend just to get your app into a passable state, you're going to have to deal with the fact that we're not all going to welcome you with open arms at first.

But hey, you've made it this far, you'll probably turn out alright.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 Empty Whitelist application

Post by Rad_Cat Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:16 pm

My IGN would be Rad_Cat, and I will not change it. Very Happy

I really want to play on a Gulliver's mod server and this seems like a really good one to be on. I want to help with the community and have some fun! I'm hoping we can get more people on and together to do more fun things.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I could help some players get to know the mod since I've known it for a while, also another thing I could do is to do some fun things with the rest of the server that's on. I always like to join in with other people's ideas. My personality is fun and my aspirations are that I want to be on the server and play with all of you!

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• Fact numero uno- I am a male human being at the age of 14.
• When I grow up I would like to probably become an Engineer.
• I always do like to be with friends and family, even if it's not "with" them. :3
• I like to play with mods  a lot so I could help people out if they're having issues... (possibly)
• I love music and I love tennis. (random, right?)

6. If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, the thematic value of the map.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEE
cheers

Last edited by Rad_Cat on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change/add moar ;p)

Rad_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Application:

Hello Rad_Cat, my name is Hannah and I will be your reviewer today. ^^

Question 1: Good to go!

Question 2: Well I hate to say this but your answer appears to be pretty vague and doesn’t show any evidence of going out and doing any research on this server. If you really want to join Bigsister then I want you to view and watch the trailer and dynmap; it would be a good idea to tell us what makes it different from any other server. At the moment your answer is simple and doesn’t show us anything special about why YOU want to join this server. Expand on this please.

Question 3: Well anybody who joins this server would obviously have some experience on this mod, if your willing to do this in advance I should say that most people have seen all of the features so this probably won’t be necessary.  Anyway, you seem to mention “Fun” a lot. I want actual reasons rather than. “I can do FUN things and my personality is FUN” In succinctly, just define what you mean by fun. Plus -- That won’t count as an aspiration, nice try. Razz

Question 4:
1> Okay.
2> Change that to your aspiration in question 3, that would be much better.
3> Not random enough.
4> Minecraft facts don’t count sorry.
5> Random but too vague.

Question 5: Can you quote this? (“.”)

Question 6: Correct!

Verdict: This won’t work sorry! I think your application is fine except is just lacks detail. I would like for you to expand on question 2  and fix up things on question 3; also read up on what I said about your facts because most of them need changing and lastly quote your question 5. You will find more information in my review above! ^^^

Thank you for your time.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 Empty Re application for Rad_Cat (Hope this is good)

Post by Rad_Cat Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:41 pm

My IGN would be Rad_Cat, and I will not change it. *Very Happy*  Very Happy

I really want to play on a Gulliver's mod server and this seems like a really good one to be on. I would like to be included in this community since it seems like a lot of the people in it are cool, another reason to join this server would have to be that it's such a huge community for how old it is. I saw the trailer and thought it was amazing (good job to the creator) and it showed me a lot of the different experiences that you could have. This server has size changers in the spawn which is also a pretty cool feature so that we don't have to stock up on potions to experience the Gulliver's mod. And finally, you also have Dynmap, and from the looks of it apparently you can see a real-time map of the server's entirety... pretty cool!

One of my talents is that I am a moderate artist/builder, I can usually think of some good things to build on servers. Another would be that I could help some people out with issues they're having on their side (if others wouldn't already be done with it). My experiences in my life that I've gone through aren't very much, but I definitely know what's fair on my part whenever something goes awry, I've also been to a few places and found that not everyone is the same and we should all respect people for how they act since some of them were grown into it with their families. My personality would probably be based more around getting things done and having some... (insert rhyme here). Some aspirations, or goals/ideas, that I have which could possibly contribute to the server would have to be a great community that would do stuff together and come online more often, an aspiration for myself though would have to be that when I "grow up" I would like to become an engineer.  

*Grows up*  Giant Pat  

• Another fact of mine would be that I'm from Indiana and I like the White Sox (Baseball Team)
• I own an Oculus Rift DK1 and I think I came on this server a while ago...
• I have a family of four with a brother that is a few years older than me, he is graduating this year from high school. (woop-woop)
• I love to play and sing music and one of the sports that I "love" is tennis. (tennis joke)

6. "If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, the thematic value of the map."
-Quoted

Thanks for responding to my past application, hope to hear a response soon!
"Bai"     x3

-Rad Cat

Last edited by Rad_Cat on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 4got dynmap ;3)

Rad_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:14 am

Application:
Hello it’s Hannah again and I’m here to review your application!

Question 2: Ah I see you have expanded on this like I asked! Very Happy Anyway, so yes, thank you for taking the time to check out the trailer and the dynmap, I’ll agree with you that the community is very nice here. Smile Reason being is this whitelist thread, without it we would have griefers and short-tempered players. Next, yeah. ^^ You can see where people are and what people are saying -- heck you can even CHAT using dynmap. (So long as you have logged in once or twice) No problems here.

Question 3: We appreciate having decent builders here, so thank you for mentioning that. Oh and that’s nice Smile From what you said here, I see you don’t have too much experience with servers I think. Getting things done is a good personality to have, since we have a lot of unfinished builds here which can be considered annoying. (And having some what btw?) And woohoo! You changed the aspiration like I told you to.  Razz

Question 4: Alright let’s go over what I asked you in my previous review
3> I've just checked the registry and you don't appear to be on there with your old username, you could be confusing us for Gunia or Dravics. Also… This doesn’t count as it is a minecraft fact, and the Oculus part isn't really interesting enough.
4> Sorry this has to be about you.
5> Good enough

Question 5: Correct

Verdict: Thank you for doing most of what I asked in my other review, there are a few flaws still in this application that could be fixed so basically I WOULD say you are good enough for a whitelist. But I would like you to do a few things first….

A: Fix your facts up again.
B: Answer what you “have” in question 3

That is all. Thanks!

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 Empty Next Application for Rad_Cat

Post by Rad_Cat Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:05 pm

Hopefully almost done! Very Happy
My IGN would be Rad_Cat, and I will not change it. *Very Happy*  Very Happy

I really want to play on a Gulliver's mod server and this seems like a really good one to be on. I would like to be included in this community since it seems like a lot of the people in it are cool, another reason to join this server would have to be that it's such a huge community for how old it is. I saw the trailer and thought it was amazing (good job to the creator) and it showed me a lot of the different experiences that you could have. This server has size changers in the spawn which is also a pretty cool feature so that we don't have to stock up on potions to experience the Gulliver's mod. And finally, you also have Dynmap, and from the looks of it apparently you can see a real-time map of the server's entirety... pretty cool!

One of my talents is that I am a moderate artist/builder, I can usually think of some good things to build on servers. Another would be that I could help some people out with issues they're having on their side (if others wouldn't already be done with it). My experiences in my life that I've gone through aren't very much, but I definitely know what's fair on my part whenever something goes awry, I've also been to a few places and found that not everyone is the same and we should all respect people for how they act since some of them were grown into it with their families. My personality would probably be based more around getting things done and having some fun. Some aspirations, or goals/ideas, that I have which could possibly contribute to the server would have to be a great community that would do stuff together and come online more often, an aspiration for myself though would have to be that when I "grow up" I would like to become an engineer.  

*Grows up*  Giant Pat  

• Another fact of mine would be that I like the White Sox (Baseball Team) and don't really follow any other sports.
• I love Chinese and Mexican food as well as freezer food... (and can't deny McD's).
• I am currently in 9th grade and get good grades, as in A's and B's.
• I love to play and sing music and one of the sports that I "love" is tennis. (tennis joke)
•(made another fact just in case) I also live in Indiana, (U.S) pretty cold here...

6. "If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, the thematic value of the map."
-Quoted

Thanks for responding to my past application, hope to hear a response soon!
"Bai"     x3

-Rad Cat

Rad_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Application:

Hi it’s Hannah again! This will probably be my last review of this. ^^

Question 3 and 4: Okay! Number 3 checks out, now let’s look at your facts…
3> Oooh, that’s nice. ^^
4> That’s good to hear!
6> Awww. You didn’t need to mention this but it works I guess!

Conclusion: Alright! I think you’ve pretty much done everything I said so I’m going to go ahead and give you a whitelist! Have fun on the server! It may take a few minutes so hold tight. ^^

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rad_Cat Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Thanks!

Rad_Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:45 pm

And whitelisted! Have fun!

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXCrazyPotatoXx Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:52 pm

My minecraft user name is ebbiesten.

I would like to join this server because I heard it was tons of fun. And my two friends love this server, so I was wanting to join so I can play with them. Embarassed I've also heard great things about your server, and want to explore some places, I am new to the Gulliver Mod, but my friends want to teach me how to better and things to do in the mod.

I've been playing minecraft for 7 years now! I'm a master builder, and I love to help people in minecraft & in real life. I am normaly in a good mood most of the time.

1. I'm amazing at piano.
2. I love my derpy dog Aimee.
3. I am very creative with art I especially love surreal art!
4. Learning the language Spanish but failing at it.
5. And my most favorite thing in the world is math.

13. Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Blue cheese and cheese Laughing

xXCrazyPotatoXx

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:20 am

xXCrazyPotatoXx wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

I would like to join this server because I heard it was tons of fun. And my two friends love this server, so I was wanting to join so I can play with them. Embarassed I've also heard great things about your server, and want to explore some places, I am new to the Gulliver Mod, but my friends want to teach me how to better and things to do in the mod.

I've been playing minecraft for 7 years now! I'm a master builder, and I love to help people in minecraft & in real life. I am normaly in a good mood most of the time.

1. I'm amazing at piano.
2. I love my derpy dog Aimee.
3. I am very creative with art I especially love surreal art!
4. Learning the language Spanish but failing at it.
5. And my most favorite thing in the world is math.

13. Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content.

Blue cheese and cheese Laughing

Well, your app doesn't look so bad at a glance, though with a bit of reading I've noticed a couple little issues...

First of all, you mention you have two friends on the server... but it would help a lot if you named them for us. I'd also have felt a lot better if you'd named them at first as well. In either case, you also just dropped the word 'embarrassed' there, randomly. Or you're embarrassed you've heard about us? O_o

Also, uh, you're lacking a specific reason to join and stay. Your friends might move on, frankly, and the server itself has nothing to offer that interests you specifically as of now, apparently.

In either case, your next answer is way too short. We have a 60 word minimum, and more on your personality would be very helpful.

Your five facts are... good, more-or-less. I mean, your first and second could be longer... well, no, all of them could do with more length.

Your Right/Responsibility checks out, too, but it doesn't need any work.

And your final answer is good... except you randomly added another word, 'laughing'. I'm starting to wonder what the nature is behind your randomly added words, and hope you can offer an explanation for it...

In any case, you're definitely not ready for a whitelist... but your application efforts have not been in vain. You don't need too much editing to bring this up to the admittedly high standard we require of applicants, but overall it's down to you whether you want to reapply. I do think you can repair your app, though, and hopefully make it through the process soon.

In either case, though, I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by mariomario64 Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:13 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:

Well, your app doesn't look so bad at a glance, though with a bit of reading I've noticed a couple little issues...

First of all, you mention you have two friends on the server... but it would help a lot if you named them for us. I'd also have felt a lot better if you'd named them at first as well. In either case, you also just dropped the word 'embarrassed' there, randomly. Or you're embarrassed you've heard about us? O_o

Also, uh, you're lacking a specific reason to join and stay. Your friends might move on, frankly, and the server itself has nothing to offer that interests you specifically as of now, apparently.

In either case, your next answer is way too short. We have a 60 word minimum, and more on your personality would be very helpful.

Your five facts are... good, more-or-less. I mean, your first and second could be longer... well, no, all of them could do with more length.

Your Right/Responsibility checks out, too, but it doesn't need any work.

And your final answer is good... except you randomly added another word, 'laughing'. I'm starting to wonder what the nature is behind your randomly added words, and hope you can offer an explanation for it...

In any case, you're definitely not ready for a whitelist... but your application efforts have not been in vain. You don't need too much editing to bring this up to the admittedly high standard we require of applicants, but overall it's down to you whether you want to reapply. I do think you can repair your app, though, and hopefully make it through the process soon.

In either case, though, I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

Well burger I've noticed this and I think I know the problem with the random words, when you copy and paste something sometimes the emoticons will not work, therefore leaving just the words used to create the emots, which can explain the random words here and there.
mariomario64
mariomario64

RP Character Sheet
Name: Michael Schumal
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 11 Empty whitelist application

Post by doggie99 Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:21 pm

My username is doggie99.

I want to join the server because it looks like it would be fun and when i got the gulliver mod i didn't have anyone to play with. Crying or Very sad I also like the forums not because the way it looks because the people that are on it.   Smile

I'm a pretty good builder and maybe i could build some things to make the server look better (don't take it the wrong way it already is amazing!) Smile

I like to have fun,I like to build,I like dogs,I like minecraft ,and I like to listen to music.

You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates. I picked this because some server give you so little of commands it makes it hard to play and it makes me feel good to know that this server does not do that. I love you

cheese Wink

Last edited by doggie99 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make it look a little better and fixed some of my spelling mistakes)
doggie99
doggie99

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Please write a proper application if you want to join this server

Rather than squashing all your writing together, it would be smart to make your formatting look nice. May I suggest you do this in word or google docs, as it is easy to use.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXCrazyPotatoXx Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:04 pm

I would like to join this server because I heard it was tons of fun. And my two friends love this server, so I was wanting to join so I can play with them. I've also heard great things about your server, and want to explore some places, I am new to the Gulliver Mod, but my friends want to teach me how to better and things to do in the mod, my friends are Tomboy and Mario, we plan on building a awesome city on the server, I also would stay because I've heard great things about the people on the server from Mario, who says everyone on the server is awesome, though I won't just take his word, if whitelisted I will see if he is right or wrong, though from what I've heard he is likly right, and Tomboy has convinced me that this mod is cool enough for me to try out and see what I can do with it.

I've been playing minecraft for 7 years now! I'm a master builder, and I love to help people in minecraft & in real life, I am normaly in a good mood most of the time but really nothing ever gets me upset or mad, only when my friends' have problems I try to help them, if I can but if they did something wrong I won't help them, but I make my choices not defining it by the rules, but by what is morally right I also love exploring around new areas and mining with others and most of the time we share the loot from the caves.

1. I'm very creative, and I like to express my self by going on minecraft and building towns, and cities, plus the best builds are when my friends are around.
2. I absolutely love video games! I play Team Fortress 2, No More Room In Hell, Portal, and Battle Block Theater, but my number one favorite is Minecraft.
3. For the weirdest reason, I have a 10 page bucket list that I am trying to achieve but probably will never happen. My number 1 goal on my bucket list is to travel 50 states.
4. Every time I get a pencil and a piece of paper I start scribbling my imagination down. I've taken several art classes during the past 3 years. It's my main hobby.
5. I'm the most nerdy freak, but I have a passion for soccer. I've been in competitive soccer for a year, and I was in training for 2 years.

Blue cheese and cheese

xXCrazyPotatoXx

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:43 pm

xXCrazyPotatoXx wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

I would like to join this server because I heard it was tons of fun. And my two friends love this server, so I was wanting to join so I can play with them. I've also heard great things about your server, and want to explore some places, I am new to the Gulliver Mod, but my friends want to teach me how to better and things to do in the mod, my friends are Tomboy and Mario, we plan on building a awesome city on the server, I also would stay because I've heard great things about the people on the server from Mario, who says everyone on the server is awesome, though I won't just take his word, if whitelisted I will see if he is right or wrong, though from what I've heard he is likly right, and Tomboy has convinced me that this mod is cool enough for me to try out and see what I can do with it.

I've been playing minecraft for 7 years now! I'm a master builder, and I love to help people in minecraft & in real life, I am normaly in a good mood most of the time but really nothing ever gets me upset or mad, only when my friends' have problems I try to help them, if I can but if they did something wrong I won't help them, but I make my choices not defining it by the rules, but by what is morally right I also love exploring around new areas and mining with others and most of the time we share the loot from the caves.

1. I'm very creative, and I like to express my self by going on minecraft and building towns, and cities, plus the best builds are when my friends are around.
2. I absolutely love video games! I play Team Fortress 2, No More Room In Hell, Portal, and Battle Block Theater, but my number one favorite is Minecraft.
3. For the weirdest reason, I have a 10 page bucket list that I am trying to achieve but probably will never happen. My number 1 goal on my bucket list is to travel 50 states.
4. Every time I get a pencil and a piece of paper I start scribbling my imagination down. I've taken several art classes during the past 3 years. It's my main hobby.
5. I'm the most nerdy freak, but I have a passion for soccer. I've been in competitive soccer for a year, and I was in training for 2 years.

Blue cheese and cheese

Well, there's no doubt you've improved your application, but let's see if what you've done is enough to warrant a whitelist.

You definitely expanded your first answer, and I appreciate you finally naming your friends... but given Tomboy was only just whitelisted, and we still can't be entirely sure she's not a bad apple, frankly, it may take you a little extra time to get onto the server. While this might seem unfair, do keep in mind that we don't want to let a whole 'squad' of new people, as it were, onto the server to potential cause a very large mess in a short period of time. While I've known Mario long enough to be sure he isn't the kind to do that, think of it as a formality and a precautionary measure.

In any case, you're still basing all of your knowledge on hear-say, which, frankly, is on the verge of being ridiculous. You have access to the vast majority of our forums, and yet you apparently don't know a thing about our community? Please use all the resources at your disposal to gather knowledge, rather than just relying on others to do so for you.

At any rate, your next question is much, much better. Really, it's pretty much as good as I thought it might be, so... there's not much else to say there. Razz

Wow, your random facts are way better, too! Your first is a little too close to Minecraft for comfort, though, as the added description seems to belong more in the previous question. However, everything else looks great. ^^

And your last two questions are both still good. Thanks for removing the random words. Razz

Overall, your application is very, very close to the mark. However, there are a few slight problems that I've pointed out that need fixing - namely your first random fact, and a reason to stay that you've personally found on our server in particular. Otherwise, your app really does look pretty good all around, and I look forward to reviewing the final draft.

Good luck. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by FlareStar Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:00 pm

1. Garbanth (should be Gabranth, but I messed up)

2. Well, I am playing Minecraft since early Beta versions, and I have been playing on a lot of different servers. And there are really variety of different servers. Some are just pvp, spleef or survival, some are more complicated, but this one...is pretty new for me. It sounds pretty foolishly, maybe, but I just browsing the Google for minecraft modded servers. And I got interested. Yep. This is the most honest answer I can give you.

3. It's pretty blurry question, because your opinion about your own personality, skills, experience, etc. is not always true. But I think that I am pretty friendly and communicative being, which have a pretty big experience in this game, and what about my skills...I am pretty good at building small but pretty beautiful houses (pity that I lost my screenshot with winter house). I am not very good at building something really big. Also, I am novice redstoner. Who needs diamonds, when you have redstone? Redstone ore is the best ore in the game. Aside from building, I have plenty of experience in roleplay games (not only minecraft, but also D&D, Space Station 13 and others), and I think I am pretty good at RPing.

4.1 I am playing Space Station 13 for almost four years.
4.2 I am coder, and I am coding at DM coding language. Pity that I don't know Java at all...
4.3 I have four pets at home. (Two dogs and two cats)
4.4 My mobile phone is old Nokia, which was bought in 2007 year. Still working, and I still don't want to buy a smartphone...
4.5 I like classic music. My favorite is Mozart's Requiem. Listening it at night, before going to sleep. Who else listens requiem, before going to sleep?

5. You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these. In Australia, this is the law. (Chop down one tree, plant three).

6. The curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.

Last edited by FlareStar on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)

FlareStar

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:58 pm

FlareStar wrote:1. Garbanth (should be Gabranth, but I messed up)

2. Well, I am playing Minecraft since early Beta versions, and I have been playing on a lot of different servers. And there are really variety of different servers. Some are just pvp, spleef or survival, some are more complicated, but this one...is pretty new for me. It sounds pretty foolishly, maybe, but I just browsing the Google for minecraft modded servers. And I got interested. Yep. This is the most honest answer I can give you.

3. It's pretty blurry question, because your opinion about your own personality, skills, experience, etc. is not always true. But I think that I am pretty friendly and communicative being, which have a pretty big experience in this game, and what about my skills...I am pretty good at building small but pretty beautiful houses (pity that I lost my screenshot with winter house). I am not very good at building something really big. Also, I am novice redstoner. Who needs diamonds, when you have redstone? Redstone ore is the best ore in the game. Aside from building, I have plenty of experience in roleplay games (not only minecraft, but also D&D, Space Station 13 and others), and I think I am pretty good at RPing.

4.1 I am playing Space Station 13 for almost four years.
4.2 I am coder, and I am coding at DM coding language. Pity that I don't know Java at all...
4.3 I have four pets at home. (Two dogs and two cats)
4.4 My mobile phone is old Nokia, which was bought in 2007 year. Still working, and I still don't want to buy a smartphone...
4.5 I like classic music. My favorite is Mozart's Requiem. Listening it at night, before going to sleep. Who else listens requiem, before going to sleep?

5. You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these. In Australia, this is the law. (Chop down one tree, plant three).

6. The curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.

Well, let's get straight to the reviewing.

...Your first answer already sounds weird and... well... not good at all. You haven't listed a specific reason to join and stick around (it's very easy to find one, and I'm frankly growing tired of having to direct every other applicant to the rest of our forums, to the guides, to the Steam groups, and to the youtube videos we have of our server). Also, you blatantly insulted our server by saying it's... 'very foolishly'? I get you're apparently from Australia, but if you're going to insult us, do so with proper grammar and some class, please.

Also, realize you're coming to us to join us. Insulting the server is one way to not have that happen.

Your next answer is much better, and what you seem to have missed is that we can typically judge your personality from your evaluation of yourself. For example, if you blatantly say 'I don't grief' and nothing else, you're probably not the type we want around Razz In any case, this answer is all-around good to go.

Your random facts aren't bad, though the first and third are rather short. I'm sure you can find a way to expound on these, or post new facts about yourself to do so.

Your next two answers are good enough, though your technical overview of the process of cheese creation was unnecessary and a pain in the arse to shift through.

Overall, your application isn't awful, but you don't seem to have any reason to join our server, and frankly it sounds like you don't want to, given your phrasing, beyond being a little curious. Now, on a server without such a strict whitelisting process, that would be just fine, but we specifically pick out people we think will actually stay with us and enjoy their stay. Thus, before you re-do your application, seriously reconsider your motive. If you don't have any long-term plans to stay on our server - and given how much information we have about the server that is publicly available, yes I expect you to figure that out before you even join - then you should really consider joining another server.

Whichever way you go, good luck.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:20 pm

Also, #6 is incorrect on technical grounds since it needs to be the name of the currency, not the name of the food product on which said currency is based on.  I could have easily interpreted his answer as "fromage" or "queso", and they would both be wrong since we don't run our server's economy on either Fromage or Queso.  Razz
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next