Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 12 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 12 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 12 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 12 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 12 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

+54
doggie99
xXCrazyPotatoXx
Rad_Cat
mariomario64
Tomboy_girl16
treykizine1235
TheEnderSorcerer
PotatoFists
V_Iris
PTpirahna
BarkingZombie
Tortillachop
Ibukawa
Cordelia
Blood_Brine
TheLolCraft
Allenaitor
Th3B1rdN3rd
kingflee12733
Spitfire
danielSCOTT
Mimi
DERPYPIG203
TheOkGamer
PurpleMan_1
Colinfrog
CrystalGirl996
assasino2002
ShadowScale
pockypancakes
_xXNyan_CatXx_
tokitoki
_NotDylan_
TheInquisitiveMxEggsworth
Hurricaneike123
Lufuu
Spookster
ilcalmissimo
KaCii
Coward Gamer Boy
lizeli9
astronaut32
FlowerFaerie
Mu-XiL
BurgerWarrior
Flammole
ChrissyBoy666
Bedrock65
Lomgren
An Infinity of War
XISenpaiIX
HanChi
Ciabatta
HeyItsUltra
58 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

Post by IEatCupcakes Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:10 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Hello my name is BravestWarrior12

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server
I like using mods in minecraft and building. I go to pvp server and mini games servers for fun and sometime I go to competitions but im not that great at pvp so I do minigames instead. Sometimes I go to creative servers because to build and look at.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. I am very new to this so im gonna try to do they say I should do including rules and building cred. I never been to a modded server and I heard about the Little Brother's Server.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

-I have 2 Windows computers that run the same system
-I am a very free-flowing artist for cartoons
-I always stay up for a long time during the weekends
-I am not a great sports player
-I like ponies and im a boy

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most. You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese is the currency!!!! lol!
IEatCupcakes
IEatCupcakes

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

Post by FlareStar Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:35 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:
Spoiler:

I am a bit misunderstood. I said that it SOUNDS very foolishly, that I wanted to join your server just by founding it, not that your server is "very foolishly".

Also I am not from Australia, I am from Russia.

Also, #6 is incorrect on technical grounds since it needs to be the name of the currency, not the name of the food product on which said currency is based on. I could have easily interpreted his answer as "fromage" or "queso", and they would both be wrong since we don't run our server's economy on either Fromage or Queso. Razz

Cheese definition is so blurry...

FlareStar

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:40 pm

IEatCupcakes wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

I like using mods in minecraft and building. I go to pvp server and mini games servers for fun and sometime I go to competitions but im not that great at pvp so I do minigames instead. Sometimes I go to creative servers because to build and look at.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. I am very new to this so im gonna try to do they say I should do including rules and building cred. I never been to a modded server and I heard about the Little Brother's Server.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

-I have 2 Windows computers that run the same system
-I am a very free-flowing artist for cartoons
-I always stay up for a long time during the weekends
-I like ponies and im a boy

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most. You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese is the currency!!!! lol!

Heyo!

So... what exactly is/are your reason(s) to join and stay on our server? We're not a PvP or minigame server explicitly (though we do have several of those and killing - to a point - is allowed), since we're mostly a creative server. So... are you here for the building? Or for a little of all three? Your answer just seems really vague with nothing definite catching your interest. Also, your answer's at least ten words below our bare minimum requirement.

Your next answer is... uh... well, it needs a full re-do, for one. It's short, the formatting has been screwed up, and half your answer doesn't even make sense to me, frankly. Please follow the directions and answer that question in sixty words or less, in a manner I can actually understand.

Your facts, meanwhile, are short and utterly bare-bones. Also, by 'two Windows computers running the same system', do you mean you have two moniters, or two computers on the same network, or...? (Also it's fine to like ponies and be a boy Razz )

Your next answer needs to be re-formatted, as it is blended in with the question.

Ditto here, but both answers are correct otherwise, BTW.

Overall, your application needs a lot of work, but I think you might be able to do it. If you're not so confident, though, it's fine if you want to look for another server. In either case, I wish you the best of luck. ^^

FlareStar wrote:
I am a bit misunderstood. I said that it SOUNDS very foolishly, that I wanted to join your server just by founding it, not that your server is "very foolishly".

Also I am not from Australia, I am from Russia.

Also, #6 is incorrect on technical grounds since it needs to be the name of the currency, not the name of the food product on which said currency is based on.  I could have easily interpreted his answer as "fromage" or "queso", and they would both be wrong since we don't run our server's economy on either Fromage or Queso.  Razz

Cheese definition is so blurry...

I... what? Okay, first off, what do you even mean by 'very foolishly'? In case you don't know, that isn't grammatically correct and apparently you don't mean it as an insult? Do you mean silly, or something?

Second, that explains your tentative grasp of English. No offense, but not being a native English speaker explains things, is all.

Finally, what do you even mean by this? Just write 'cheese' instead of the process to make it, for God's sake.

Also, please actually fix your application next time you post, since arguing fine points will do you no good if you don't have an application to back them up.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareStar Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:08 am

1. Nevermind. I was not insulting your server at all. In fact, I like the idea of this server.
2. Cheese.

So...I accepted?

FlareStar

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:00 pm

FlareStar wrote:1. Nevermind. I was not insulting your server at all. In fact, I like the idea of this server.
2. Cheese.

So...I accepted?

Well, no, since you didn't repost your whole application like I was kind of assuming you would. When I've asked people to fix their applications, they tend to do that, since it gives them a chance to improve other sections (like your first answer, which I believe needed more clarification and solid reasons to join than you've just written down)...

Also, I'm still wondering if we'll be having communication problems here, considering you can't even explain to me what you mean before, and frankly just now you came across as more than a little impudent. Honestly, it could just be me, but I'm getting the feeling that we aren't going to get along so well, and maybe you're just not the type that will fit in to the server very well.

However, I won't stop you from trying to fix this mess up, but I don't think you should feel inclined to if you don't think it's worth the effort.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by IEatCupcakes Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:34 pm

I like using mods in minecraft and building.Sometimes I go to creative servers because to build and look at. I am not that experienced with building ,but im working my way up at building and since this is a creative server I wanted to come so that i could do some building and playing. I just started using gulliver's mod so im not sure what it does or how it work so can you give me a tutorial? sunny

-I have 2 Windows computers that run the same network in my house
-I am a very free-flowing artist for cartoons and i'm learning to do anime arts

-I always stay up for a long time during the weekends so i can play alnight
-I like ponies and im a boy and i watch mlp

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese is the currency!!!!
IEatCupcakes
IEatCupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:53 am

I like using mods in minecraft and building.Sometimes I go to creative servers because to build and look at. I am not that experienced with building ,but im working my way up at building and since this is a creative server I wanted to come so that i could do some building and playing. I just started using gulliver's mod so im not sure what it does or how it work so can you give me a tutorial?  sunny

-I always stay up for a long time during the weekends so i can play alnight
-I like ponies and im a boy and i watch mlp

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese is the currency!!!!

Okay, so I may have falsely advertised inadvertently a bit, since I forgot that Creative is actually a gamemode in MC and not just a general idea, and so I need to clarify that our server is not, in fact, a Creative mode server. It is a survival building-centric server ^^

Anyway, on to actually reviewing your application!

Your reason to join is definitely better, as you've defined building as your reason, though do read my disclaimer again: you'll be in survival mode your whole time on the server, which may or may not dissuade you from building. If it doesn't, great! If it does, though, you'll probably need to find a new reason to stick around.

Also, no, we don't give Gulliver tutorials. There are plenty of those on Youtube and from the Gulliver mod page itself. As you should have read in the Rights and Responsibilities, one of our Responsibilities is self-sufficiency.

As for your next answer, you haven't changed it at all. As I said before, it needs to be completely re-done, something you've apparently ignored...

Your facts are all still too short, barring the second and third facts which you managed to stretch to a reasonable length. Do try to explain the facts rather than just make a run-on sentence, though, when you're lengthening them.

Your next couple answers still need to be re-formatted, as I said before. Frankly, I'm starting to wonder how much of my review you actually read...

Overall, you've taken one step forward and about three steps back. Please actually read my review this time, and edit your application accordingly. If that proves too difficult for you, there are plenty of other servers that clearly pique your interest, and frankly I'm starting to wonder why ours in particular appeals so much to you.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareStar Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:25 pm

Attempt 2:

1. Garbanth

2. I have been playing on different Minecraft servers. Some are PvP ones, some are survival ones, but my attention was drawed to RP-servers. It was always pretty interesting for me, to feel myself in different role. There are different roleplay-oriented servers, but this one is...something special. It's main distinctive feature is size-difference between the players. And this is pretty nice, there is no other RP-server with such feature. And that's why I want to join this server - to gain new experiences, and try to befriend different players. And looking at the community, I'm sure that I will stay here for a long time.

3. As I said, I'm pretty skilled at different roleplaying games, both real and virtual. Also, in my opinion, I'm pretty friendly to other players, and may help them with some aspects of the game. Also I am novice redstoner, and can help others with building complex mechanisms (but not too complex).

4.1 2-nd Category in chess. Even has some medals. Let's play.
4.2 Once, I alone won tug-of-war against four opponents (of my age). Seriosily.
4.3 I have got an old gramophone (around 55 years, and still working) at home, and very many music disks to it.
4.4 I am playing Space Station 13 for four years, and contribute a lot to it's servers. Wiki editing, guide writing and different coding...
4.5 I like lemon juice. I mean, pure, freshly squeezed lemon juice. Nice sour feeling. Everybody giving me a weird look, when I drinking second cup in a row in one gulp. No, seriosily.

5. Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun. This is why we are playing here, aren't we? In fact, this is the main rule of this server.

6. Cheese.

FlareStar

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:49 pm

FlareStar wrote:Attempt 2:

1. Garbanth

2. I have been playing on different Minecraft servers. Some are PvP ones, some are survival ones, but my attention was drawed to RP-servers. It was always pretty interesting for me, to feel myself in different role. There are different roleplay-oriented servers, but this one is...something special. It's main distinctive feature is size-difference between the players. And this is pretty nice, there is no other RP-server with such feature. And that's why I want to join this server - to gain new experiences, and try to befriend different players. And looking at the community, I'm sure that I will stay here for a long time.

3. As I said, I'm pretty skilled at different roleplaying games, both real and virtual. Also, in my opinion, I'm pretty friendly to other players, and may help them with some aspects of the game. Also I am novice redstoner, and can help others with building complex mechanisms (but not too complex).

4.1 2-nd Category in chess. Even has some medals. Let's play.
4.2 Once, I alone won tug-of-war against four opponents (of my age). Seriosily.
4.3 I have got an old gramophone (around 55 years, and still working) at home, and very many music disks to it.
4.4 I am playing Space Station 13 for four years, and contribute a lot to it's servers. Wiki editing, guide writing and different coding...
4.5 I like lemon juice. I mean, pure, freshly squeezed lemon juice. Nice sour feeling. Everybody giving me a weird look, when I drinking second cup in a row in one gulp. No, seriosily.

5. Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun. This is why we are playing here, aren't we? In fact, this is the main rule of this server.

6. Cheese.

Alright, this is looking better, though your second answer still needs work (and not in a small, nit-pick-y way, either), and your Responsibility has left me with new questions. This is because, before, your answer was actually great... but you literally took everything good about it out and left all the dry, unnecessary stuff. I have no idea why you would do this, since everything else has been copied over and expanded upon, but either way it's too short and lacking entirely in a personality review of any kind.

As for your Responsibility, I distinctly remember it being something else, and I know I said it was perfectly fine. Thus, I can't help but wonder why you changed that completely, too.

You fixed all I asked you to, but you broke several things in the process. That... doesn't bode well, frankly.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerii Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:32 pm

1.  My IGN is kerii  =)

2. I love roleplay server and it is hard to find a gulliver server and so I chose to join this one. The community seems nice and so I'd like to be apart of it. I also joined because I like size-difference (Don't question me :p ). I have experience with the mod as well, I have it on my singleplayer MC with other mods as well. The video you had got me interested and so I currently have the gullivers mod on forge, so there shouldn't really be a problem getting online. I've only been on a multiplayer lan server with some friends on gullivers, so I don't have too much experience on global gulliver servers.

3. As far as talents, I can draw and write '~'. I am a decent human being who supports all kinds of people. I as well enjoy the company of others. I am pretty good at defending people and/or being neutral in an argument. I also tend to have friendships with totally random players- or everyone really and that is kind of all.

4.  - I like to write fiction, draw wolves, and some other creative stuff.
-I have three dogs that I love a lot (Lucky, Libby, and Pia)
-I also have a tarantula! Her name is Rosy. (She is a Rose haired tarantula.)
-I like gardening and herbs, I beleive in herbal magicks. (Don't hate me please!)
-I love anime, manga, and short stories.

-2.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.
^ I believe self defense is necessary!

6. Cheese! (Lapis or Sponge blocks!)

Hope I get whitelisted! Message me any questions if needed!

Thanks Very Happy
Kerii
Kerii

Back to top Go down

Post by IEatCupcakes Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:29 pm

I like using mods in minecraft and building.Sometimes I go to creative servers because to build and look at. I am not that experienced with building ,but im working my way up at building and since this is a creative server I wanted to come so that i could do some building and playing.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. I am new to Big Sister server and im not that great a building but im good at making redstone devices(Beginner)also I can do a ton of commands with the command block.I also like decorate and get custom :3.

-I always stay up for a long time during the weekends so i can play nightfall
-I am not at all good at sport especially at my school
-I like ponies and im a boy and i watch My Little Pony
-I love going to servers that let you be in creative or survival

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese is the currency!!!!
IEatCupcakes
IEatCupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by IEatCupcakes Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:25 pm

You can do her first Very Happy
IEatCupcakes
IEatCupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:22 pm

IEatCupcakes wrote:You can do her first Very Happy

I intend to review you both at the same time Razz

Your courtesy is noted, though. ^^

Kerii wrote:1.  My IGN is kerii  =)

2. I love roleplay server and it is hard to find a gulliver server and so I chose to join this one. The community seems nice and so I'd like to be apart of it. I also joined because I like size-difference (Don't question me :p ). I have experience with the mod as well, I have it on my singleplayer MC with other mods as well. The video you had got me interested and so I currently have the gullivers mod on forge, so there shouldn't really be a problem getting online. I've only been on a multiplayer lan server with some friends on gullivers, so I don't have too much experience on global gulliver servers.

3. As far as talents, I can draw and write '~'. I am a decent human being who supports all kinds of people. I as well enjoy the company of others. I am pretty good at defending people and/or being neutral in an argument. I also tend to have friendships with totally random players- or everyone really and that is kind of all.

4.  - I like to write fiction, draw wolves, and some other creative stuff.
-I have three dogs that I love a lot (Lucky, Libby, and Pia)
-I also have a tarantula! Her name is Rosy. (She is a Rose haired tarantula.)
-I like gardening and herbs, I beleive in herbal magicks. (Don't hate me please!)
-I love anime, manga, and short stories.

-2.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.
^ I believe self defense is necessary!

6. Cheese! (Lapis or Sponge blocks!)

Hope I get whitelisted! Message me any questions if needed!

Thanks Very Happy

Well, I wouldn't be thanking me yet, as while your application is not bad, there are a few questionable aspects I would like to clear up first.

I'll start with your reasons to join. For the most part these are good, but I couldn't help but notice that you both enjoy roleplaying and size-differences (and blatantly told me not to question it). While that's certainly not uncommon among our players at all, the way you phrased this left me a little uncomfortable. So, I'll pose the obvious question: why exactly do you like size-differences (you can PM me the answer), and also how much of that you intend to introduce into your roleplaying and general conversation. We have a large number of minors on the server, so I just want to make sure we can keep the chat and our RPs clean.

Your next answer is all clear, if a little short-looking.

Your random facts are mostly good. Your first seems to be three different facts, frankly, while your fifth one is also a combination of three facts. It's fine if you write down more than five, just make sure that each individual fact is a full, descriptive sentence (i.e., you could answer the question of why you like drawing wolves). The rest of your facts are good, though I'm unsure why anyone would hate you for believing in 'herbal magicks' (as most of today's medicine is based off of herbs, which really do tend to have amazing - though not necessarily magical - properties).

The rest of your answers are good to go, though. ^^

So, overall, you're not quite ready for a whitelist yet, but you are very close. I just want to clarify some things, and make sure your whole application is nicely filled out. Fix those few things, and you should be ready to come on the server.

Good luck!

I like using mods in minecraft and building.Sometimes I go to creative servers because to build and look at. I am not that experienced with building ,but im working my way up at building and since this is a creative server I wanted to come so that i could do some building and playing.  

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. I am new to Big Sister server and im not that great a building but im good at making redstone devices(Beginner)also I can do a ton of commands with the command block.I also like decorate and get custom :3.

-I like ponies and im a boy and i watch My Little Pony

As for you, I'm going to remind you (again) that we are not a Creative mode server. We do focus largely on building, but we do so in Survival mode. Just making sure you know that without a doubt.

Your next answer has finally seen some improvement, but... half of it doesn't make sense to me. Part of that being you mention Command Blocks, which you will not have access to as a regular player. Also, "I also like to decorate and get custom :3' doesn't make much sense to me. Get custom what, exactly? Blocks? Items? Also-also, you have nothing about your personality/personal experiences here, which makes your answer incomplete and a little on the short side. Please add some personality to this answer.

Well, you stretched out your facts a little (mostly by improving your grammar, though, rather than improving the actual content), so... that's more-or-less good to go.

And, for the third time now, several of your answers need to be reformatted. Your answers to question 3, 5, and 6 are all mixed in with the title of the question, which makes it very hard to read. Your inability to read this part of my reviews in the past is also making me question your abilities to listen to requests from staff and communicate with others, which is a very integral part of the server.

Overall, you're still not ready to be whitelisted, largely thanks to your inability to read my reviews and implement what you read into your application. I'm honestly starting to think you're just not the kind of player who will fit in on our server (this is a very strict whitelist application process, since we're looking for very particular types of players), and frankly you'll probably have better luck joining another server, at this rate.

However, whether you stay for another try or go on to another server, I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by IEatCupcakes Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:13 pm

I like using mods in minecraft and building.Sometimes I go to creative servers because to build and look at. I am not that experienced with building ,but i'm working my way up at building and since this is a creative building server I wanted to come so that i could do some building and playing.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. I am new to Big Sister server and i'm not that great a building but i'm good at making red stone devices(Beginner).I love to be online with my favorite youtuber and I like drawing picture of my favorite characters.I also like decorate and get custom with making houses and blocks :3.

-I like ponies and i'm a boy and i watch My Little Pony

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese!!!! lol!
IEatCupcakes
IEatCupcakes

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareStar Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:50 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:
FlareStar wrote:Attempt 2:
Spoiler:

Alright, this is looking better, though your second answer still needs work (and not in a small, nit-pick-y way, either), and your Responsibility has left me with new questions. This is because, before, your answer was actually great... but you literally took everything good about it out and left all the dry, unnecessary stuff. I have no idea why you would do this, since everything else has been copied over and expanded upon, but either way it's too short and lacking entirely in a personality review of any kind.

As for your Responsibility, I distinctly remember it being something else, and I know I said it was perfectly fine. Thus, I can't help but wonder why you changed that completely, too.

You fixed all I asked you to, but you broke several things in the process. That... doesn't bode well, frankly.

Didn't want to just copypast this answer from my previous application. But should I really rewrite an entire application because of this answer?

FlareStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12