Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 18 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 18 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 18 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 18 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 18 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Chicago? Tue May 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Application V2:

You're on the right track, Buddy. This is definitely an improvement. Honestly, the only thing holding your application back at this point is formatting and length.

I want you to add in some fluff. You don't need to add any more interesting facts, or any more skills, or anything of that sort (though it wouldn't hurt!). Just go into a bit more detail, and try to write them as complete sentences rather than just a list. You like to watch animations? Which ones? Got a favorite? This is the main thing holding back your application at this point. It's just a bit too short!

In short: make #2, #3, and #4 longer, and maybe run the whole thing through an online spell checker as well. Think you're up for it?

Oh, and as a side note, try not to double-post. I get that these are exciting times, but we like to keep things tidy here.

Keep up the good work!
Chicago?
Chicago?

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by M4tchedPl4yer Tue May 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Ok i'm so sorry i was editing it and i was just messing around i promise i did not mean to keep it. i must of forgotten about it and didn't delete it Please give me another chance.

M4tchedPl4yer

Back to top Go down

Post by M4tchedPl4yer Tue May 27, 2014 9:20 pm

Ciabatta wrote:
M4tchedPl4yer wrote:

1.  My Minecraft username is billyum050.

2.  I would like to join the server because the server seems interesting and there are a lot of people that play on the server, from what I see.  I am also a friend of MisterTtocS, or his in game name which is STARWARSNUMBER1.  He told me about the server and said I should join it because he thinks the sever is awesome and has very nice and kind people on it.

3.  My talents are I am very helpful and creative.  I am also very laid back. I know the basics of computers. I don't stand for fighting and stupid arguments.

1) I am very interested in computers.
  2) I love riding on a jet ski.
  3) My favorite video game is Call of Duty Ghost.
  4) I love to fish.
  5) I love chicken wings.

5. You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these.

6.  The server currency is cheese.

Billy, 
I'm glad that Star Wars finally coached a friend on how to do a proper application -- as far as everything goes, it is fairly solid.  What ultimately kills you is your location -- don't think that's going to escape my watchful eye, since reviewing your profile is also required of us.

I'm sorry you had to ruin your chance to be with your friend because you somehow found it necessary to be publicly crude and offensive.

Good luck to you.

look i'm really sorry about that it was never meant to be there is was a joke. i put it on just messing around and i guess it just saved it. i am terribly sorry about that. Please give me another chance

M4tchedPl4yer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue May 27, 2014 10:20 pm

M4tchedPl4yer wrote:Ok i'm so sorry i was editing it and i was just messing around i promise i did not mean to keep it. i must of forgotten about it and didn't delete it Please give me another chance.

If you're asking for a second chance, you're best bet is to NOT double post as that simply annoys my staff and I further.  

Please have Star Wars come here, as I need you both to apologize to me -- you for being crass, and him for always bringing problematic friends.  You're probably the third person he's referred that has given me grief, and I'm honestly getting sick and tired of it.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by buddylulu Wed May 28, 2014 5:58 am

1. My IGN is buddylulu

2. to contribute in what I can help with. I am definitely not the best player, but I will try to to what I can.I am a okay builder a can build a lot but statues are harder

3. can fight if needed. My IGN is my to dogs (sadly one died 3 months ago). will help when people ask for something withing my abilities.I also like helping out on servers and being as useful as I can.I am willing to do what ever I can for over players around me

4. - I love puppies and dogs
- I am samsmith2002 big sister.
- I have 2 dogs (one died 3 months ago)
- I am 14 but mature and sensible unless I am tired or bored
- I really like to watch minecraft animations by slamacow (he is the best)

5.Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale
destruction of public property

6. Servers Currency: Cheese (sponge) and Blue Cheese (lapis block)

p.s I hope you like this one and thank you for reading

Last edited by buddylulu on Wed May 28, 2014 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : something went wrong)

buddylulu

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Aurion Wed May 28, 2014 12:57 pm

My turn. ~

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My Minecraft name is Shadoxx, nice to meet you. ♪

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
Sorry, I don't really have a great explanation about that. I just wanted to play on a server with my favorite mod on it. I really like the concept of size changing. And I'm curious about the interractions between players of different sizes. ~

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I don't really know what to answer here. I like to be part of a community, and when that's the case, I'm doing my best to help when I can.
I have some experience with Photoshop, if that can help the server (Logos, banners, ect... I'm not really good at drawing, even if I have a tablet.).

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I'm French, and my English is not perfect. I can perfectly understand everything, but speaking isn't my cup of tea. So, let's just say "I'm not very talkative.".
  • Never you'll see me angry. I'm too forgiving.
  • I'm on a old Laptop, and Minecraft doesn't even run at full FPS on it, even on low settings.
  • I like Art, Music, Anime(Clannad, Steins;Gate, Kaiji <3 ), Video Games(Golden Sun, Tales of Symphonia, Baten Kaitos, Dark Souls <3)
  • My favorite Pokemon is Torchic. He's too cute.
  • I'm not really a brony, but I like MLP.

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
If you have TabbyChat installed, you have the right to start roleplays or participate in active roleplays, provided you do it within the predesignated RP1 or RP2 channels.
------
I'm not a great roleplayer, but I think it could be fun, so I'll try to participate in some RP.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
The currencies are the Cheese (Sponge Blocks) and the Blue Cheese (Lapis Lazuli Blocks).

Thank you for reading. I hope I'll soon become part of your community. :3
Plume Aurion
Plume Aurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicago? Wed May 28, 2014 1:34 pm

Best Application:

Oh boy.

Heya Shadoxx. My name's Chicago, and I'll be reviewing your whitelist application today.

First off, let me say, "Well done!" This is the sort of application I dream about. To anyone else trying to get whitelisted, read through this application! Familiarize yourself with it. This goes above and beyond what we look for.

Anyways, onto the details. You actually put some effort into formatting. You separated the prompts and your answers. You stuck with full, complete sentences, and for the most part, your English is in a better state than even some native speakers on the server. That alone places you pretty high up the ladder. You showed that this was worth more than five minutes of your time, and I can assure you that I've taken note of that.

You actually told us about yourself, you gave us legitimate reasons you want to join, and actually made your application interesting enough that I wanted to read it. You've read the rules (and even linked back to them!)

Honestly, the only thing I can say is to be more confident! You've got one of the best applications I've seen yet. Be proud of this!

Ahem. Anyways, I'm recommending you for a whitelisting. Once a moderator approves my recommendation, you'll be free to log onto the server at your leisure. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask myself or any other staff.

Best of luck,
Chicago.
Chicago?
Chicago?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed May 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Approved, welcome to the server Shadoxx.  It's nice to have another [slightly] older player on board who sounds nice and responsible.  ^^

And it's no surprise you like MLP since it is essentially just bishoujo anime with talking horses -- no need to label yourself differently if you're already an anime fan (Clannad, FTW!).  Very Happy
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed May 28, 2014 3:22 pm

buddylulu wrote:1. My IGN is buddylulu

2. to contribute in what I can help with. I am definitely not the best player, but I will try to to what I can.I am a okay builder a can build a lot but statues are harder

3. can fight if needed. My IGN is my to dogs (sadly one died 3 months ago). will help when people ask for something withing my abilities.I also like helping out on servers and being as useful as I can.I am willing to do what ever I can for over players around me

4. - I love puppies and dogs
- I am samsmith2002 big sister.
- I have 2 dogs (one died 3 months ago)
- I am 14 but mature and sensible unless I am tired or bored
- I really like to watch minecraft animations by slamacow (he is the best)

5.Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale
destruction of public property

6. Servers Currency: Cheese (sponge) and Blue Cheese (lapis block)

p.s I hope you like this one and thank you for reading

Hello Little Lulu,

Chicago has to take care of some important RL things, so I will be taking over your app review.  

I appreciate that you've been trying really hard to attempt to incorporate some of his feedback to improve your app. It's still not quite there yet and I can see you're struggling with some parts, but I can see the improvement and I am willing to let several things slide just on the demonstration of effort.

So rather than have you fix your app a fourth time, I will ask you some short questions, and you will give me some short answers that begin with either "Yes, I..." or "No, I...".

1. Are you interested in size-changing, like seeing people be very small or very big compared to you?

2. Click on this link: http://bigsister.mcserver.ws:8123/ .  Do you thing our server looks like a cool place to explore?

3. Click on this link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J5UyaAgv50.  Did you enjoy watching our server video?

4. Do you know who UncleMion is and do you like her work?

5. If whitelisted, will you promise to be nice and well behaved to other players?

6. If whitelisted, will you promise to do what staff tells you to do?

7. If whitelisted, will you promise to take care of yourself and not bother staff with too many favor requets?

8. When your brother is ready for his application, will you help him write a good app?

Remember, nice easy and short answers that begin with "Yes, I..." or "No, I...".   If you follow instructions, then the whitelist is yours.

Good luck.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Aurion Wed May 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Thank you ! :3

I'm already glad to be whitelisted. I played a little on the server, and that's exactly the kind of community I was looking for. :3
Plume Aurion
Plume Aurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed May 28, 2014 6:12 pm

Lord Griffon wrote:Thank you ! :3

I'm already glad to be whitelisted. I played a little on the server, and that's exactly the kind of community I was looking for. :3

You're quite welcome, and thank you for the kind words. I have to admit it has not been an easy road, as many tough decisions have and continue to be made to keep the server safe, secure and largely family-friendly. But so long as quality players enjoy the fruits of our labour and wish to assist in our efforts, it will not have been in vain.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by buddylulu Thu May 29, 2014 10:08 am

ciabatta am I aloud on the server my app is on pg29

buddylulu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu May 29, 2014 10:37 am

buddylulu wrote:ciabatta am I aloud on the server my app is on pg29

My reply to you is at the end of page 29. ;(

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27p420-whitelist-applications#3087
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by buddylulu Thu May 29, 2014 11:35 am

1.yes

2.yes and wow nice map

3.yes

4.no I dont think I do

5.yes

6.yes

7.I promise

8.cause I will I get along with him really well (most of the time)

buddylulu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu May 29, 2014 11:43 am

Lulu, you're not reading my instructions, and thats kind of the point I am trying to make. I cant whitelist people who wont follow instructions, because if I catch them griefing and tell them to stop griefing, but they go grief something else, then I end up banning the person. Reading carefully and following instructions is VERY important.

You get one more try -- if you fail, you will not get whitelisted.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by buddylulu Thu May 29, 2014 11:57 am

1.yes I am I really like the gullivers mod and I just want to find a server that does it

2.yes I really like that map It has lots of different things that interest me

3.yes I think it shows all it can I also think it shows all the towns

4.no I dont think I do

5.yes plus after a while of getting to know the server I may donate

6.yes I will and I will do whatever they tell me

7.yes I promise If they tell me to stop I will plus I will stop myself from annoying

8.yes I will cause I get along with him really well (most of the time)

p.s I hope you like it and I will be whitelisted

buddylulu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu May 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Perfect.

Thank you Lulu, it was difficult but you made it and made me proud. You will be whitelisted shortly.

Just so you know, UncleMion is the developer of the Gulliver mod -- she is an amazing person. And we dont accept monetary donations, but your time, buildings, and good behavior are payment enough.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by buddylulu Thu May 29, 2014 12:06 pm

k and thank u so much

buddylulu

Back to top Go down

Post by buddylulu Thu May 29, 2014 12:13 pm

can you link FML or I cant join :S

buddylulu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu May 29, 2014 1:38 pm

Read the installation guide, you needed to have done this before submitting an application:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1axwnvm0yqxjxb/Gulliver162Installation_ForgeAutoInstaller.pdf

If you have installation questions, ask them on the Gulliver Mod thread.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 18 Empty WhiteList Application

Post by DoctorMudkip Thu May 29, 2014 7:59 pm

1. What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Doctor Mudkip

2. Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

i wish to join this server because i want to play calming survival on a server with the Gulliver's Mod recommended to me by a friend st school.

3. Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

My talents and skills are that I'm a very positive Happy-Go Lucky kind of guy. I've been playing Minecraft for about two years now and know almost everything about the game, and i overall think that i will be a very positive addition to the server.

4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I absolutely love all kinds of cheese.. except blu cheese...
• I have three crazy boxers, who love to cause a ruckus
• I have a job interview at McDonald's next week and i hope to get a job there
• I own a iPhone 5c and a 2005 HP Pavilion
• I eat everything in site yet i am somehow still in good shape

5. To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Absolutely no greifing of anyones home or property

6. And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

CHEESE!!
DoctorMudkip
DoctorMudkip

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Night_Lord123 Thu May 29, 2014 10:38 pm

Night_Lord123

I loved messing with the Gulliver mod on single player and I always assumed that it would be exactly the same on a server so I always played on my own. That was until I stumbled across this servers trailer on youtube and saw what could happen if I actually played on a server with other people.  

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am a very talented builder when it comes to small structures. I have friends in the game and in real life that I can tell about this server, most of them share the same interest in the mod like I do and some may have

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• My best friend is a pig I raised from a piglet named Pigley

• I have memorized almost every crafting recipe in minecraft

• I get along with basically anyone

• I live in Texas and don't go by any stereotypes

• My weapon of choice is a diamond sword that has been passed down from my family of lords

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

"20. With good behavior, you have the right to onetime introductory bread and cheese."

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The currency is cheese
Night_Lord123
Night_Lord123

RP Character Sheet
Name: Batman
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu May 29, 2014 11:00 pm

DoctorMudkip wrote:1. What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Doctor Mudkip

2. Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

i wish to join this server because i want to play calming survival on a server with the Gulliver's Mod recommended to me by a friend st school.

3. Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

My talents and skills are that I'm a very positive Happy-Go Lucky kind of guy. I've been playing Minecraft for about two years now and know almost everything about the game, and i overall think that i will be a very positive addition to the server.

4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I absolutely love all kinds of cheese.. except blu cheese...  
• I have three crazy boxers, who love to cause a ruckus
• I have a job interview at McDonald's next week and i hope to get a job there
• I own a iPhone 5c and a 2005 HP Pavilion
• I eat everything in site yet i am somehow still in good shape

5. To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Absolutely no greifing of anyones home or property  

6. And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

CHEESE!!

Oh hey, a Poke-thingy. You would have loved Little Brother last month, when it featured the Pixelmon mod.

Anyway, Let's review...

=========

Question #2: Hmmm, the answer is just shy of the mimimum word requirement, so I will need just a wee bit more information. For instance, you say you're looking for a "calming survival" server... now I love that too, but how do you know you will get that in Big Sister? Especially when there are 15 people or more, the server is anything but calming; likewise, we may have too many amenities (KeepInventory on, economy) to really qualify as a legit Survival server. Knowing these facts, would you still want to join us?

Also, I would have to know if you're friend was talking about the Gulliver mod, or our server -- if the latter, is your friend a player on our server, and if so who is he/she? I would need to know for validation purposes. Smile

Question #3: Okay, the answer is a good length and we are always looking for happy, go-lucky people, especially happy, go-lucky people who can help themselves and don't annoy staff (typically, me). Razz

Question #4: Oh, I hope you're able to get that job. Even if it's in that hideous fast food chain, at least I can say that work can change people positively in some ways (though if you're not careful, harm you in others). And it sounds like you have a good metabolism, but don't eat everything in site at that McDonald's... the food there is so highly processed (have you read where they get chicken nugget meat?!), it may overcome your natural super-metabolism, and give you a wheat belly in no time.

Question #5: Awwww! And you were doing so well!
I think you attempted to paraphrase one of the Responsibilities, but in doing so you changed the meaning of what it was trying to say. You're best bet is to copy and paste the exact Responsibility here, and then I can explain the difference.

Question #6: Correct. ^^

Verdict: Your app is not bad at all... it just needed 10 more grams of effort to get a passing grade. Read my comments for Answers #2 and #5, and try to resubmit new answers to these questions (and just these questions). If you get it right the second time, your whitelist will be as good as yours. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu May 29, 2014 11:32 pm

Night_Lord123 wrote:Night_Lord123

I loved messing with the Gulliver mod on single player and I always assumed that it would be exactly the same on a server so I always played on my own. That was until I stumbled across this servers trailer on youtube and saw what could happen if I actually played on a server with other people.  

I am a very talented builder when it comes to small structures. I have friends in the game and in real life that I can tell about this server, most of them share the same interest in the mod like I do and some may have

• My best friend is a pig I raised from a piglet named Pigley

• I have memorized almost every crafting recipe in minecraft

• I get along with basically anyone

• I live in Texas and don't go by any stereotypes

• My weapon of choice is a diamond sword that has been passed down from my family of lords

"20. With good behavior, you have the right to onetime introductory bread and cheese."

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The currency is cheese

Why hello Lord of the Night.
I'm wondering if that name is ironic, and I won't actually see you during my normal play hours (typically very late at night, after all my day work is done) ^^;

Anyway, I'll knock out your app review as well... I'm a fast typist, so I can dish these reviews out as easily as making delicious homemade ghee, despite looking as overly-complicated as making industrially-processed canola oil. ;3
[sorry, have been reading up on nutrition tonight] XD

Let's begin... Smile

Question #2: Yay, nice solid answer that also references our server videos -- few applicants realize how many points they can score just by watching and talking about the server video(s) in this question. And indeed the dynamic changes entirely when playing this mod with lots of people, although that's not to say you can't have fun on your own -- we have plenty of interesting things on this server that enhance normal vanilla play and generally make it easy[ier] for you to construct buildings and towns. Smile

Question #3: Ah, nice of you to clarify that this is for "small" buildings. That is perfectly fine, we also need good normal-sized architects to help populate our normal-sized suburbs around our spawn city. I would have preferred you mentioned who you're friends with on the server, but since your app is pretty solid I think I will let is slide and pretend you're coming here anew.

However, please make note that population density is not the girl of the Big Sister/Little Brother server... we're only interested in attracting good quality players that can find the server enjoyable and help enhance its appeal, safety and creativity. So suggest us to friends ONLY if you've been with us for a while and can be absolutely, positively sure this place is right for them (and of course, make sure they even find this place interesting to begin with, don't force them!). We typically don't sanction brand new players inviting a tiday wave of their friends and their dogs too, as we wouldn't know enough to determine if this is legitimate interest, or a raiding party amassing at our gates. Razz

Question #4:
a) CUTE! Pigs can be so adorable, and very useful for purposes other than just meat. Smile
b) Ah! Believe it or not I'm still very much a "n00b", so I still fumble around with redstone contraption recipes. XD
c) Careful now... you could just have gotten very lucky in the past. Razz
d) So now cowboy hats and rodeos? ^^
e) Awww... that reminds me of some youtube video about some real swordsmiths making a diamond sword replica, it was pretty neat. Smile

Question #5:
haha, a very harmless Right, and one very much in line with your very laid-back replies up till now. Smile

Question #6:
Yay! ^^

Verdict: Okay. Smile
Despite my having to lecture you a bit about friends and unchallenged-charisma, your app is overall very solid. If this were a test, this could easily net a 95%, which, while not perfect, is high enough for some hefty prize. Smile

So congratulations, you pass and will be whitelisted!
Hope to see you soon. Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterTtocS Thu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm

Ciabatta wrote:
M4tchedPl4yer wrote:Ok i'm so sorry i was editing it and i was just messing around i promise i did not mean to keep it. i must of forgotten about it and didn't delete it Please give me another chance.

If you're asking for a second chance, you're best bet is to NOT double post as that simply annoys my staff and I further.  

Please have Star Wars come here, as I need you both to apologize to me -- you for being crass, and him for always bringing problematic friends.  You're probably the third person he's referred that has given me grief, and I'm honestly getting sick and tired of it.

If you get this message twice, then sorry. I am not sure if it worked the first time I sent it. I am sorry that my friend Billy put something immature and rude on his profile. I am also sorry that you are upset that I keep bringing these friends to the server that keep causing problems. I promise it won't happen again because I won't tell anymore of my friends about the server. I just wanted my friends to join because it has nice people on, great staff, and an awesome spawn. I will get in contact with Billy and get him to come here to apologize to you. After he apologizes, you don't need to whitelisted him, unless you think he deserves it. If you think that I should be punished for causing these problems, then I understand. I hope you accept my apology. -MisterTtocS
MisterTtocS
MisterTtocS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next