Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Ciabatta Fri May 30, 2014 12:04 am

MisterTtocS wrote:
If you get this message twice, then sorry.  I am not sure if it worked the first time I sent it.  I am sorry that my friend Billy put something immature and rude on his profile.  I am also sorry that you are upset that I keep bringing these friends to the server that keep causing problems.  I promise it won't happen again because I won't tell anymore of my friends about the server.  I just wanted my friends to join because it has nice people on, great staff, and an awesome spawn.  I will get in contact with Billy and get him to come here to apologize to you.  After he apologizes, you don't need to whitelisted him, unless you think he deserves it.  If you think that I should be punished for causing these problems, then I understand.  I hope you accept my apology.  -MisterTtocS

Thank you StarWars,

Don't worry as I don't intend to punish you, and depending on how his reply is I may not necessarily bar him from joining.  It's true that what he said was immature and rude, but you also shout a curse or obscenity here and there (and sometimes I want to reach in through Dynmap and slap you silly for it), but otherwise you've been a fairly decent player.  Not that I won't encourage you to stop (because I prefer you guys don't push your luck, especially when there are so many minors on this server), but so long as you guys are willing to put the effort to make things right (for example, coming here and publicly apologizing before everyone), I don't see a reason why we can't coexist.  

I may take you up on your offer on capping friend referrals however, because as you probably know by now, getting more people in is not our main objective.  I don't mind a small server population so long as its comprised of good people who behave well, and who I can trust to be left alone with our buildings, our valuables, and of course our minor players.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by zendadafu Fri May 30, 2014 8:07 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

zandadafu

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I want to join this server because my friends Cykrion and super7893 want me to join. Also because I really enjoy this mod.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I can help with PvP with my friends. I want to help them with my skill. I'm really good and I never grief. I like playing multiplayer and with my friends.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I'm really good at running
• I am obsessed with phones
• I like Android
• I don't have siblings
• I want a phone called the OnePlus One

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

You have the right to a brief tour of the spawn city of Spawnington

I like exploring, so this would be fun for me.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

The currency used in this server is Cheese.

zendadafu

Back to top Go down

Post by Keegwi Fri May 30, 2014 9:38 pm

zendadafu wrote:What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

zandadafu

I want to join this server because my friends Cykrion and super7893 want me to join. Also because I really enjoy this mod.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I can help with PvP with my friends. I want to help them with my skill. I'm really good and I never grief. I like playing multiplayer and with my friends.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I'm really good at running
• I am obsessed with phones
• I like Android
• I don't have siblings
• I want a phone called the OnePlus One

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

You have the right to a brief tour of the spawn city of Spawnington

I like exploring, so this would be fun for me.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The currency used in this server is Cheese.

Alright so every other mod goes and points out every single little detail that's good or bad with your app and yeah no i'm not doing that.
IF you need praise about your app the formatting is nice and makes it stand out at a glance, and every requirement for the app to be whitelist material was met so yeah, you're in.

Keegwi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowser Sat May 31, 2014 12:34 am

1. My username nickcasteallno.(it was 1:00 in the morning and i was tired so this is what i had)

2. The reason i want to play on the server is because ever since the Gulliver Mod came out i always wanted to play with other. But I couldn't until i found this website.

3. Me and my friends always play mine craft when we get a chance.

4. I like Dogs and Cats, My favorite Nintendo character is Bowser, I got a nephew and niece, mine craft is my favorite game, and my favorite game is Super Smash Bros Brawl.

5. I explore a lot in mine craft so I think its gonna be fun exploring giant players houses.

6.Cheese is the server's official currency.
Bowser
Bowser

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bowser
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat May 31, 2014 1:39 am

nickcasteallno wrote:1. My username nickcasteallno.(it was 1:00 in the morning and i was tired so this is what i had)

2. The reason i want to play on the server is because ever since the Gulliver Mod came out i always wanted to play with other. But I couldn't until i found this website.

3. Me and my friends always play mine craft when we get a chance.

4. I like Dogs and Cats, My favorite Nintendo character is Bowser, I got a nephew and niece, mine craft is my favorite game, and my favorite game is Super Smash Bros Brawl.

5. I explore a lot in mine craft so I think its gonna be fun exploring giant players houses.

6.Cheese is the server's official currency.

Hello. I'm sorry, I'm too tired at the moment to do a proper app review,... even so, I can tell you now it's not going to make the whitelist since it's too short, is not properly formatted, and you demonstrate in some places that you didn't read instructions, especially with Questions 3 and 5. Feel free to resubmit an updated application that resolves these issues.

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by droman9 Sat May 31, 2014 12:06 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Hello, and thank you for your interest in joining the Big Sister Gulliver Minecraft server.  The server operates with a whitelist, the application for which you can find below.  

Before you continue, please take a minute to view the official Big Sister Server Quick Guide for an overview of the server and the installation setup.  If after reading the guide you still wish to continue, please reply to this thread with your completed copy of the application below....

1. What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
    droman9
    Please don't forget this as we won't know how to whitelist you on the server. 
    For security reasons, we cannot assume your forum username is equal to your Minecraft one.

2. Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
    I would like to join the server because I would like to have fun with others on the server with the gulliver mod because It sounds reeeaaally fun Very Happy 
    We are looking for a detailed and honest explanation, ideally between 30 to 60 words.  Focus on your reasons for joining our server specifically over other server options (such as whether you like our documentation, our server videos, or our Dynmap), but you can also include such things as how you heard about this server, how you were acquainted with UncleMion's Gulliver Mod, and if you have had any experience in prior Gulliver servers.
    [/b]
    A friend told me about the Big sister server so I watched lots of server videos about what you can do and things like that.

3. Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
    I am really good with explaining things, helping others, a VERY good builder (especially with modern things), and am very polite.
    You are free to be a little broad here since you have likely never been to our server and don't know how we're like.  But your goal here is to demonstrate, ideally between 30 to 60 words, how you expect to do your part to help keep our server a happy, peaceful and productive place.  Things like maturity, building cred, and an independent spirit are valuable to us, but you're more than welcomed to be creative here.

I have lots of humor (not immature humor) and am very positive so like I'm not going to be saying cuss words like every second xD. One thing is that I like to have fun and explore around mine craft with other people.
  4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
    •I LOVE to draw •I use a mac for mine craft •I <3 Dragons  Dragon •I go on the app Ifunny like every day •I love to walk or ride my bike to school
    It can be very easy to rinse and repeat the same answers from the previous two questions, so here is your chance to truly differentiate yourself from other players.  List five amazing facts about yourself that make you special or that may be of interest to someone in our community.   Here is my own list of random facts to illustrate how you should list these:

• I bake breads in real, although mostly flatbreads and using non-standard flours such as sorghum or lentil.
    • I have two wonderful and crazy dogs.
    • I have a full-time job that more than pays for the server (hence why no donations are needed).  
    • I own two fantastic Chromebooks, both running Ubuntu Linux in a ChromeOS chroot environment
    • I enjoying eating almost all my food with mint chutney.  

Of course these are just examples, and unless you really really like mint chutney, it would look really strange to see these same samples in your own list of facts. So be clever and creative! Now is your time to shine! •I can do a double flip on my trampoline in my backyard   •I do fencing •I can ride on a ripstik (how you spell it) •Im kind of a contortionist •I can roller blade faster than most people I know
    Note: Each fact should be listed in bullet-point fashion: at least one sentence per fact per bullet, please.

5. To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.I like the one: If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.
    Feel free to copy and paste it here, or paraphrase it from memory.  The most important thing to demonstrate is that you opened the document and read enough of it to pick one of the rights or responsibilities listed.  What you picked may be used to assess your personality, so choose wisely and feel free to explain your choice if you want.

6. And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
    cheese blocks which are really sponges lol
    Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.

droman9
droman9

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat May 31, 2014 1:50 pm

I find it a bit ironic that despite also copying and pasting the application instructions and mixing your replies therein (making it EXTREMELY hard to read), you still failed to answer questions 2 and 3 correctly and with the required word limit.

Please try again, clean up you're formatting, and aim for non-generic answers.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel246 Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:54 am

ign:Toxic_Turtle2709
2. i really want to join because your server looks epic and i want to play and if you do let me i would be so happy
3.i am helpful, kind, i'm good at building medieval houses and i can make people happy
4.i like the coulor red, i like cats,i have two hamsters,i play on the xbox one
and i love cookies
5.You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant 
these
6.cheese is the official server currency

squirrel246

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:55 am

squirrel246 wrote:ign:Toxic_Turtle2709
2. i really want to join because your server looks epic and i want to play and if you do let me i would be so happy
3.i am helpful, kind, i'm good at building medieval houses and i can make people happy
4.i like the coulor  red, i like cats,i have two hamsters,i play on the xbox one
and i love cookies
5.You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant 
these
6.cheese is the official server currency

Epic servers require epic applications. Please try again.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 Empty White-list application

Post by Bowser Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:03 pm

1.My minecraft username is nickcasteallno.

2.Well the reason i would like to join this server is because as before i always wanted to play the gulliver mod with other people. I tried to join the other server that is now shut down but couldn't because at first i was stupid and didn't know how to download mods, and when I learned what to do…both I couldn't download it at the time and it was shutdown. But now I have a chance to with this server.

3.I like to help people when they need it. Im not the guy who's like "oh hey that little guy needs to get up there, I'll throw him up there then he'll die from fall damage." thats not me. I'll help people when i get the chance.

4. my favorite nintendo character is Bowser, Minecraft is my favorite game, Gulliver mod is one of my favorite mods, I like baseball, and I got a nephew and niece.

5.The Right that is my favorite is "2. You have the right to a brief tour of the spawn city of Spawnington" because in most servers i play i want to explore a little bit and constantly get killed. Here I'll get a chance to see what this place is, what amazing things people have worked so hard on to create for the giants, normals, and tinys, and I'll see what amazing job they've done with this server.

6. and the official currency of this server is Cheese.
Bowser
Bowser

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bowser
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Bowser wrote:1.My minecraft username is nickcasteallno.

2.Well the reason i would like to join this server is because as before i always wanted to play the gulliver mod with other people. I tried to join the other server that is now shut down but couldn't because at first i was stupid and didn't know how to download mods, and when I learned what to do…both I couldn't download it at the time and it was shutdown. But now I have a chance to with this server.

3.I like to help people when they need it. Im not the guy who's like "oh hey that little guy needs to get up there, I'll throw him up there then he'll die from fall damage." thats not me. I'll help people when i get the chance.

4. my favorite nintendo character is Bowser, Minecraft is my favorite game, Gulliver mod is one of my favorite mods, I like baseball, and I got a nephew and niece.

5.The Right that is my favorite is "2. You have the right to a brief tour of the spawn city of Spawnington" because in most servers i play i want to explore a little bit and constantly get killed. Here I'll get a chance to see what this place is, what amazing things people have worked so hard on to create for the giants, normals, and tinys, and I'll see what amazing job they've done with this server.

6. and the official currency of this server is Cheese.

Hello again Nick,

Well now I can reply to you more lucidly, that's good. Smile

Question #2: Ah thats' good. You'd be surprised how many people write applications before they can even install the mod. In your case, I'm glad you took all necessary precautions to guard against this. Wink

Question #3: And you'll help people when they ask for it. Don't naturally assume people always need help, it leads to misunderstandings. Wink

Question #4: The Minecraft facts are not really that compelling since we already assume you like Minecraft and the mod to some degree. SO I'll only count three of them.

Question #5: lol, seems like a bit too flattering, but otherwise thanks for the nice words. ^^

Question #6: Correct. Smile

Verdict: Your Question #4 is a bit lacking, but your updated app is certainly a huge improvement over your last one, so it's not enough to sink it altogether. Consider this a grade of 88, which is not awesome, but good nonetheless.

Thank you for applying, you'll be whitelisted shortly.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 Empty Whitelist App.

Post by Shane1470 Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:10 pm

Whitelist Application

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My IGN Is: Shane1470

I have a mojang account; in that case, my mojang email is: mckelvey1470@live.com

It started with my love for the gulliver
mod, which by the way, I first found out about from one of danTDM's mod reviews. Then I thought, Hey, wouldn't it be awesome to use this mod on multiplayer. I searched around but all the other servers were down. Then, like a blessing, I found this server. I said, I have some freetime, might as well apply. And it looks like an awesome community.
That's why I'd like to join this server.

I'm always looking to help others. Recently, on another server, someone was griefed. They sent a message in chat. I helped them to rebuild and got together everyone I knew to help. I can also help fix computer problems on server. And redstone, I can do that. (It takes patience

Shane1470

RP Character Sheet
Name: Shane
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Yeah, we dont need your Mojang account, also you're missing half your app. Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane1470 Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Sorry, here's the rest.
I'm always looking to help. I'm never a follower, and I'll always stand up for people in need.
That's how I can contribute to the server.

• I have hacked an iPhone with my local cybercrimes unit at my age of 11.
• I also know how to code a little batch (Age Cool and am looking into Java.
• My Name Is Shane.
• I am looking at modding myself.
• I'm a lot better with my mind than my brawn.

My Favorite right is that when your tiny you can carve your own home in spawnington. ( Espicially In the sewers!)

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

CHEESE Blocks

Shane1470

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Shane, from the facts, formatting and spelling, I have to ask the question... how old are you now? I'm not sure if you're hacking is anything recent, or you're talking about something that happened years ago.

In the meantime, please consolidate the application into a single submission, and use the opportunity to remove things we dont need (the Mojang account email), correct some mispellings and tighten up the formatting in your last half (and also pick another fact besides "My name is Shane", since that's kind of obvious). Wink

Otherwise, the application isn't half-bad, just not getting the vibes I'm looking for. >v>
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane1470 Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:46 am

A year ago, and it was actually with my local cybercrimes unit. It was an investigation, and they did most of it.

Shane1470

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 19 Empty Whitelist App 2.0

Post by Shane1470 Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:07 am

Whitelist Application

Part 1  Very Happy 

What is your Minecraft username

It started with my love for the gulliver mod, which by the way, I first found out about from one of danTDM's mod reviews. Then I thought, Hey, wouldn't it be awesome to use this mod on multiplayer. I searched around but all the other servers were down. Then, like a blessing, I found this server. I said, I have some freetime, might as well apply. And it looks like an awesome community.

I'm always looking to help others. Recently, on another server, someone was griefed. They sent a message in chat. I helped them to rebuild and got together everyone I knew to help. And I'm also very good with redstone. I'm also very responsible. I'm a good builder, and I'm always looking to help. I always follow the rules, and I'll always stand up for people in need.

• I want to work at Microsoft.
• I also know how to code a little batch (Age 8)and am looking into Java.
• I have a little sister who eats everything.

My Favorite right is that when your tiny you can carve your own home in spawnington.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

CHEESE Blocks
(I love CHEESE!)

Shane1470

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Shane1470 wrote:Whitelist Application

Part 1  Very Happy 

What is your Minecraft username

It started with my love for the gulliver mod, which by the way, I first found out about from one of danTDM's mod reviews. Then I thought, Hey, wouldn't it be awesome to use this mod on multiplayer. I searched around but all the other servers were down. Then, like a blessing, I found this server. I said, I have some freetime, might as well apply. And it looks like an awesome community.

I'm always looking to help others. Recently, on another server, someone was griefed. They sent a message in chat. I helped them to rebuild and got together everyone I knew to help. And I'm also very good with redstone. I'm also very responsible. I'm a good builder, and I'm always looking to help. I always follow the rules, and I'll always stand up for people in need.

• I want to work at Microsoft.
• I also know how to code a little batch (Age 8)and am looking into Java.
• I have a little sister who eats everything.

My Favorite right is that when your tiny you can carve your own home in spawnington.

CHEESE Blocks
(I love CHEESE!)

Hello again Shane,

Ah, so you're actually pretty young (and no wonder you posted an image where it doesn't belong). >v>
I know that kids can be remarkable computer geniuses so it's not impossible for you to join some kind of cybercrime unit... not that I can confirm if this is an official police unit, a community project, or some game, but that's not the point of our application so I'll leave this aside as an interesting factoid.

In any event, let's resume...

===============

Question #2: Alrighty, well thank you for thinking of us as an "awesome" community -- admittedly I don't think we have the volume and cohesion to be a proper "community", but it's not the first time we've been told that. In any event, I think you'll find a lot of like-minded (and like-aged) individuals, so you should feel right at home.

Question #3: We're always looking for good builders, and people who can help complete towns and their infrastructure.

Question #4:
a) haha, by the time you're old enough to work there, they'll be as relevant in the tech world as AOL. Smile
b) Android programming, which is Java-like, would be a good knowledge investment.
c) oh noes! well some things really shouldn't be eaten, so hope she watches out.
d) That would be interesting. We have the Little Brother side server to test out alternate mods and such. Smile
e) The pen is mightier than the sword. ^^

Question #5: It's an older rule, when Spawnington was the only town, so this can apply to other towns as well. And one important thing you admitted was that you can carve a home so long as it doesn't destroy the outward appearance of the houses. So my advice would be to stay underground, especially the sewers. Smile

Question #6: correct!

Verdict: Despite a few loopy things (especially the "fruit oops" image, lol), the application is not bad and is complete and comprehensive enough to net you a whitelist. You'll be whitelisted shortly. Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane1470 Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Thank you so much! Your awesome!

Shane1470

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by M4tchedPl4yer Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Hello Ciabatta I want to apologize for my cruel remarks of what I put on my profile. It was very immature of me to say those things. Sorry I haven't replied I haven't had internet the passed few days. My friend and I were just messing around. Those things were meant to be deleted. I truly apologize this has never happened in the past and will never happen again. I will completely understand if you don't let me on the server.

M4tchedPl4yer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:00 pm

M4tchedPl4yer wrote:Hello Ciabatta I want to apologize for my cruel remarks of what I put on my profile. It was very immature of me to say those things. Sorry I haven't replied I haven't had internet the passed few days. My friend and I were just messing around. Those things were meant to be deleted. I truly apologize this has never happened in the past and will never happen again. I will completely understand if you don't let me on the server.

M4tchedPl4yer wrote:
1.  My Minecraft username is billyum050.

2.  I would like to join the server because the server seems interesting and there are a lot of people that play on the server, from what I see.  I am also a friend of MisterTtocS, or his in game name which is STARWARSNUMBER1.  He told me about the server and said I should join it because he thinks the sever is awesome and has very nice and kind people on it.

3.  My talents are I am very helpful and creative.  I am also very laid back. I know the basics of computers. I don't stand for fighting and stupid arguments.

1) I am very interested in computers.
  2) I love riding on a jet ski.
  3) My favorite video game is Call of Duty Ghost.
  4) I love to fish.
  5) I love chicken wings.

5. You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these.

6.  The server currency is cheese.

Wow, that took you a while, I almost forgot what you looked like. Wink
Very well, I'm satisifed with how the two of you have followed up on this issue. For the time being I'll chalk it up to "boys will be boys"; but never forget that you'll be sharing the server with minors and other people who may not take well to lewd content. If I catch you pulling something like that again, I'll kick you out faster than you can say "tough luck". Wink

Anyway, now that we have that out of the way, let's get to an actual app review for a change...

Question #1: I guess we'll call you Billy Bob

Question #2: Well, we're certainly no 200 person server, but I think there's plenty of action even with 10-15 people, especially in the afternoons. Players still get noticeably bored (they usually whine out loud "IMMA BORED!"), but what they're really trying to say is they don't have anyone to talk to -- people who appreciate Minecraft for what it truly is have a hard time getting bored, since they don't treat the game, and my server, like a glorified Skype chat. ;P
Anyway, although you reference your friend, it's really more of him referring you to us... which I can certainly accept since you feel you can meet other good people here.

Question #3: Well you did demonstrate you're not into fighting or stupid arguments in that you didn't defend your offensive statement -- other lesser players who have done the same thing have [tried to] fight tooth and nail to defend the sanctity of their idiocy. So yeah, Imma gonna believe that. ANd we can always use creative people that are laid back (and not stuck up). Smile

Question #4:
a - Ah good, I would recommend getting a Chromebook and taking up the challenge of unlocking its full hidden potential.
b - Wow, now that's a dynamic sport.
c - Oh, one of those killing games. >v>
d - Nice! I used to take care of some fish when I was younger.
e - Make sure they're not breaded chicken wings. Smile

Question #5: That's a good safe rule. If you find some public crops ravaged, I might tap into your "helpful" claim and have you replant those for me. It's hard for me to keep track of so many territories on our server map, so I need good people to fill in for me.

Question #6: And correct.

Verdict: As suspected, your app meets all the minimum requirements to secure a whitelist. Granted this was not possible right-away due to the... incident... but as a result of it, I have an assurance that you're at least willing to stop doing something bad when told to, and you don't shy away from apologizing (even if it's in public in front of all these people, which some individuals are positively allergic to).

So welcome aboard.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ip_daily2 Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Minecraft name: ip_daily2

Reason to join: well, I do enjoy Minecraft and I am interested in the Gulliver mod. Never tried it, so I figured I would give it a try, and why not try it out on a dedicated server for it.

Talents/Skills: I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now, and I have build some nice houses and such. I rarely play on a server, so this would definitely be interesting.

Five Random facts:
1) I have 2 cats
2) I drive a 2009 Mustang
3) I have gone 130mph in the Mustang
4) I feel very awkward about this
5) I am currently unemployed...  Crying or Very sad 

Novice's Creed Quote:
Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.
(because I have no idea what Im doing yet....)

Official Server Currency: Cheese / Blue cheese

ip_daily2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miisaka Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:00 am

ip_daily2 wrote:Minecraft name: ip_daily2

Reason to join: well, I do enjoy Minecraft and I am interested in the Gulliver mod. Never tried it, so I figured I would give it a try, and why not try it out on a dedicated server for it.

Talents/Skills: I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now, and I have build some nice houses and such. I rarely play on a server, so this would definitely be interesting.

Five Random facts:
1) I have 2 cats
2) I drive a 2009 Mustang
3) I have gone 130mph in the Mustang
4) I feel very awkward about this
5) I am currently unemployed...  Crying or Very sad 

Novice's Creed Quote:
Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.
(because I have no idea what Im doing yet....)

Official Server Currency: Cheese / Blue cheese

Hello Ip_daily2,

I'm Miisaka and I will be reviewing your application. I'll go through each of your questions one by one to determine if you should be whitelisted on the server.

===============

Question 1: Everything seems alright here, and the use of an underscore for separation is helpful.

Question 2: That's understandable, Gulliver is a fun mod especially with multiple people involved. However if you haven't tried it before, what would happen if you didn't like it? What in particular do you find interesting about it, and with other Gulliver servers out there why specifically did you consider joining us? That's the answer we're looking for with this question.

Question 3: Hmm, a little bit on the short side here. Your answer is also a little generic as well. Remember this question isn't also just limited to your Minecraft experiences. You can also tell us a bit about your personality, or how you would want to contribute to the server. You also stated you rarely play on servers, why is that? We don't want to whitelist people who will just pop in one time and then leave if the server doesn't appeal to them.

Question 4: Down to the facts. The organization of facts is alright, however there are still other problems here. These are a little short word wise, but the biggest problem is most of these don't really tell us anything about you.

This is your opportunity to let us know anything interesting about you specifically, your moment to shine and stand out from the rest. After reading these, I didn't really get that feeling. I'll go over them and tell you what's wrong below.

Fact #1 - Nothing really wrong here, though you can probably expand upon it a bit more. What are their names? How old are they? Is it safe to say you love cats? etc.

Facts #2 & 3 - These tie into each other, so I don't really consider them separate facts.

Fact #4 - Awkward about what exactly? We don't bite Razz unless it branches off into the next fact. If that's the case, I would put them together. Even then, it's best to ditch this one and put something more specific.

Fact #5 - I'm sorry to hear about that, but it still doesn't tell us anything specific about you. Our younger players are in the same situation, so you should fill this slot with something else.

Question 5: Everything is alright here.

Question 6: Cheese alone would suffice, but still good ^^

===============

Overall, I cannot recommend you to be whitelisted with the application in its current state. However, you do have another shot at resubmitting it once again if you correct the mistakes listed above. The organization is not too bad, but it falls flat from lack of charm and individuality. You need to add more personality and character to really flesh this out.
Miisaka
Miisaka

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:11 am

Deputy application debut reviewed, validated and loved. Good work! Happy Cia

I'll probably also add... what in the world were you doing riding a car at 130mph?!! Unless it was on the Autobahn, but then you'd be using kph. Setting aside the fact that you could've killed someone, yourself or at least gotten a ticket, I can't help but consider that abnormally reckless and thoughtless. >v>
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ip_daily2 Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:50 am

I thought my app was pretty straight forward and yes it had generic answers, but i stand behind what I wrote.

So I guess it was worth a try, Enjoy

ip_daily2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next