Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 22 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 22 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 22 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 22 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 22 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by piston24 Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:16 pm

IGN: piston24

Why: I have really liked the Gulliver mod but haven't found a server that is up running or working. The server's spawnington town and promotional video were just an inkling of what fun you could have. For example, Roleplay is a great activity for servers, even better for modded ones. That's why I want to join your amazing server.  

Skills and Personality: Some of my skills are building and being a fun guy who can make the server happier. My attitude is a positive and supportive voice in a community. I have a lot of experience with servers and know obeying the rules will make the server a happier place. One last thing is I have an instinct to explore the world.

Random Facts:
*I enjoy the company of animals.
* My favorite snack is every type of popcorn.
*I have 12 cats who solve our mice problem.
*I am really good at soccer.
*I have a amazing brother.

Favorite Right: 5. If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

Currency: Cheese (sponge)

Last edited by piston24 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to edit my application)

piston24

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Chicago? Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Genghis Khan's Weekend Beach Vacation 2:

Heya Piston! I'm Chicago. Good news--you're definitely on the right track with this application. It's extremely refreshing to not have to decipher some absurd scrawl of jumbled letters that could very well have been pounded out by one attempting to play Dance Dance Revolution Hyper-Turbo-Deluxe Mix Remix XTreme on their keyboard. Thanks for putting some effort into making sure your words didn't have those perky red wavy lines beneath them.

As counter-intuitive as it may seem, we'll start this review with numbers 5 and 6, then swing back to 1. For number 5, that is indeed a rule on our server, albeit a positively dull and boring one. For number 6, you have indeed demonstrated reading comprehension, so that one's good to go as well. Your name is an alphanumeric string, so I'm going to assume that's correct. Good work so far!

Now then, let's shuffle on back to number 2. Your "why" is a bit short, though the flattery on the end does do wonders. If you could, add a bit more length to this section.

For your skills and personality, you've got that down. Good to see another builder. Although, I can't say I've ever seen anyone define being a "fun guy" as skill. I guess it could be, depending on how you look at it. Positive attitudes are always encouraged, as is obeying the rules.

Lastly, your random facts. Good on you for listing stuff unrelated to Minecraft. 12 cats? My word. I don't think I would be able to retain sanity in such an environment, but if it works for you, alright then. Your favorite food is popcorn? Like, movie theater popcorn, or the fancy deluxe popcorn they sell with jalapeno or special cheese on it? Oh, and number 5 on the list is nice to see.

In all honesty, the only thing wrong is that you're just a smidgen short of what I look for in length. If you could go back and just beef up this app a bit, I think you'd be good to go. Add in a few more sentences to numbers 2 and 3, and maybe some detail into your list, and I'll see about recommending you for a whitelisting.
Chicago?
Chicago?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trovo22 Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:45 pm

I have finally figured out how to do it, hooray! Could you please review my application? Thank you :3

Trovo22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Trovo22 wrote:I have finally figured out how to do it, hooray! Could you please review my application? Thank you :3

If you figured out how to do it, why do you still have this post on Mion's forum page?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1112856-162mlforge-gulliver-the-resizing-mod-v0142-april-5-changing-your-perspective-of-minecraft-over-900000-downloads/page__st__5640#entry32126684

You don't want to waste her time trying to help with a phantom problem, go there now and either remove that post, or at least state that the issue has been resolved.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trovo22 Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:01 pm

Whoops sorry! Fixed.

Trovo22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:20 am

Trovo22 wrote:Whoops sorry! Fixed.

Thank you.

Though its too late to review your app at this time since most reviewers (myself included) need their shut eye.  Someone should get to it tomorrow, though... but to help, please repost your full application here on this page, excluding the part about the installation troubles.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee104 Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:32 am

1. bumblebee104

2. I became interested in the Gulliver's mod some time ago, but never interested enough as I didn't know if it was multiplayer. While I was searching youtube about it I happened across the trailer for a separate server, but it was closed and the people had moved here. Having read the rules and found out that there may be RP involved, I was hooked. I really love roleplay.

3. I'm a decent PvE fighter but my main strength is in my personality. I can be quiet and reserved, but I will always give an honest answer to anything, even if it costs me. Again, I love to do RP, and I have a good grasp on how things should work.

4. I roleplay on RPGuilds as the commander of an order of holy knights, in fact I was recently made head of my division of the primary "faith".

I have never gotten in trouble with the staff of any server.

I am an Eagle Scout.

I play the table top game Warhammer 40,000.

My cat likes walking over my keyboard and saying hi to all the peoples of Minecraft.

5. 3. Please be courteous to Staff, and observe their instructions should they give you any.

Too few people observe this kind of thing in my experience. To see an actual written rule was a bit of a pleasant surprise.

6. You use cheese.

bumblebee104

RP Character Sheet
Name: Richard Peterson
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 22 Empty Re:Whitelist Applications

Post by alex0412 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:54 am

1.Minecraft Name:alex041200
2.Why:I want to join this server because this server have a funny and exciting mod.Then,there are many things what in this server is very amazing so I want to join this server.I think this server is the best server in gulliver mod.I play minecraft about two years.

3. I think my talents could help the sever because i'm nice and could help someone out if they had a question or something along those lines.

4.About me:
I like the giantess
I get my new computer before half a year
My computer have window 8.1
I never been from any server
I have a cat in home

5.As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player. 

6.The money is Cheese

alex0412

Back to top Go down

Post by piston24 Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:11 am

I edited my application, so please take a look at it.

piston24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:30 pm

@Alex: this is NOT a giantess server.  I'll let that thought sink in to give you time to leave or issue a new proper application, before the reviewer rejects it, or I tear you to shreds (whichever comes first).  Wink

@everyone else:  We'll get to your apps later today -- it's a Monday, after all. ^^:
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miisaka Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:36 pm

bumblebee104 wrote:1. bumblebee104

2. I became interested in the Gulliver's mod some time ago, but never interested enough as I didn't know if it was multiplayer. While I was searching youtube about it I happened across the trailer for a separate server, but it was closed and the people had moved here. Having read the rules and found out that there may be RP involved, I was hooked. I really love roleplay.

3. I'm a decent PvE fighter but my main strength is in my personality. I can be quiet and reserved, but I will always give an honest answer to anything, even if it costs me. Again, I love to do RP, and I have a good grasp on how things should work.

4. I roleplay on RPGuilds as the commander of an order of holy knights, in fact I was recently made head of my division of the primary "faith".

I am an Eagle Scout.

My cat likes walking over my keyboard and saying hi to all the peoples of Minecraft.

5. 3. Please be courteous to Staff, and observe their instructions should they give you any.

Too few people observe this kind of thing in my experience. To see an actual written rule was a bit of a pleasant surprise.

6. You use cheese.

Hello Bumblebee,

I'm Miisaka, the one who will be reviewing your application to see if you should get whitelisted here. At a glance, this has definitely been a step up from some more recent applications I've reviewed (especially for a first attempt). Will I need to request a second attempt though? Let's find out...

================

Question 1: Good

Question 2: Ah interesting, perhaps you came across the server video for Gunia's server. We originally were their sister server, but after closing down we're now the primary. It's good you have interest in the Gulliver mod, I can definitely assure you the multiplayer experience will be more exciting.

Did you by chance view our own trailers on youtube while finding us? Aside from being an extra option, we want to know what else you see in Big Sister or what your expectations are here ^^ Also if roleplay is your thing, we do have a group of players who also enjoy that. Just remember to keep it PG though Wink

Question 3: Ah, most people are probably like that during their first few days. There is such a thing as too quiet though, but I doubt that would be an issue. We do appreciate honesty, and it does sound like you want to stay cautious and safe around here which is a plus.

It's good you like to RP, but I hope that's not the only thing you're looking for. Remember there could be times you will be alone on the server, so what will you do during those times?

Question 4: Fact time! This section is a little messy, and your facts should be bulleted (or show evidence of separation from the question). Also some facts don't say too much about you, so I would definitely replace the ones which relate to Minecraft.

Fact #1: Yes, you do like to Rp... we got that ^^'

Fact #2: Even though you'd need some backup testimony for that, I can get that vibe from your previous questions.

Fact #3: Ah that's interesting, how long have you been an Eagle Scout?

Fact #4: Never been a fan of some tabletop games personally. Like the more complex ones which take some time to setup, and even longer to understand how to play Razz Despite not hearing about that game, still a cool hobby.

Fact #5: I've heard of some pets that walk across the keyboard, can be rather cute. Still doesn't tell me too much, other than characters like "djiwneu" could be an occurrence in game.

Though the pet thing is very generic, you can tell us a little more about your cat here if you really want to keep this as a fact.

Question 5 Very good, and a nice explanation.

Question 6 Correct

================

Okay, well this was a pretty good application. There were some things holding it back, but it barely managed to pull through.

It really would've benefited from some headers, as I found it to be a bit too unorganized or disrupting the flow as I read through it. This was notable during your facts portion, which also could've used some tweaking.

Also you mentioned your love of roleplaying three times and seem to be experienced with it, so it makes me a little bit concerned if we really have what you're looking for here. I stated we have some people who like to RP, but just remember that's not our main driving point for all of our players here. I just want to double check that you understand that.

That point aside, your application in its current state is just good enough to earn my recommendation. However, I would like some backup confirmation regarding my statement above and if possible for you to correct the above mistakes. After that, then you should be good to get whitelisted Very Happy
Miisaka
Miisaka

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee104 Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Miisaka wrote:
bumblebee104 wrote:1. bumblebee104

I am an Eagle Scout.

6. You use cheese.

Hello Bumblebee,

I'm Miisaka, the one who will be reviewing your application to see if you should get whitelisted here. At a glance, this has definitely been a step up from some more recent applications I've reviewed (especially for a first attempt). Will I need to request a second attempt though? Let's find out...

================

Question 1: Good

Question 2: Ah interesting, perhaps you came across the server video for Gunia's server. We originally were their sister server, but after closing down we're now the primary. It's good you have interest in the Gulliver mod, I can definitely assure you the multiplayer experience will be more exciting.

Did you by chance view our own trailers on youtube while finding us? Aside from being an extra option, we want to know what else you see in Big Sister or what your expectations are here ^^ Also if roleplay is your thing, we do have a group of players who also enjoy that. Just remember to keep it PG though Wink

Question 3: Ah, most people are probably like that during their first few days. There is such a thing as too quiet though, but I doubt that would be an issue. We do appreciate honesty, and it does sound like you want to stay cautious and safe around here which is a plus.

It's good you like to RP, but I hope that's not the only thing you're looking for. Remember there could be times you will be alone on the server, so what will you do during those times?

Question 4: Fact time! This section is a little messy, and your facts should be bulleted (or show evidence of separation from the question). Also some facts don't say too much about you, so I would definitely replace the ones which relate to Minecraft.

Fact #1: Yes, you do like to Rp... we got that ^^'

Fact #2: Even though you'd need some backup testimony for that, I can get that vibe from your previous questions.

Fact #3: Ah that's interesting, how long have you been an Eagle Scout?

Fact #4: Never been a fan of some tabletop games personally. Like the more complex ones which take some time to setup, and even longer to understand how to play Razz Despite not hearing about that game, still a cool hobby.

Fact #5: I've heard of some pets that walk across the keyboard, can be rather cute. Still doesn't tell me too much, other than characters like "djiwneu" could be an occurrence in game.

Though the pet thing is very generic, you can tell us a little more about your cat here if you really want to keep this as a fact.

Question 5 Very good, and a nice explanation.

Question 6 Correct

================

Okay, well this was a pretty good application. There were some things holding it back, but it barely managed to pull through.

It really would've benefited from some headers, as I found it to be a bit too unorganized or disrupting the flow as I read through it. This was notable during your facts portion, which also could've used some tweaking.

Also you mentioned your love of roleplaying three times and seem to be experienced with it, so it makes me a little bit concerned if we really have what you're looking for here. I stated we have some people who like to RP, but just remember that's not our main driving point for all of our players here. I just want to double check that you understand that.

That point aside, your application in its current state is just good enough to earn my recommendation. However, I would like some backup confirmation regarding my statement above and if possible for you to correct the above mistakes. After that, then you should be good to get whitelisted Very Happy

Alright, I'll try to answer these issues in order and fully.

Item 1: Yay! Very Happy

Item 2: I can't remember exactly so I can't confirm that.

Yes I've seen the trailers. I don't have any real expectations other than a mature and friendly environment due to never having dealt with this mod before, so I don't exactly know what to expect. I tried to get acquainted with the mod but I'm having serious trouble getting it on.

Item 3: I'd mine or farm or something, but it's never as much fun doing things on your own as it is with others around.

Item 4:

Fact 1: Heh, yes I repeated myself a bit much on that.

Fact 2: Most of the people I played with I'm not in contact with anymore because I tend to pick a single server and focus on that, so it's been over a year. Otherwise I would certainly provide back-up for that statement.

Fact 3: Eight months roughly, four from now will be my first year as an Eagle.

Fact 4: It is a fun hobby but you really need to have the patience for it. It is very complicated and after playing a few months I still keep my rule books close by.

Fact 5: He's huge and very sweet. Though he is a bit derpy. He tends to just sit by the desk but if he wants attention he will jump up.

(Bonus Fact): I started playing Minecraft because of my love for Legos. Minecraft seemed like a huge Lego set just waiting to be opened.

Item 5: Thanks.

Item 6: Yay! Very Happy

bumblebee104

RP Character Sheet
Name: Richard Peterson
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Trovo22 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Trovo22 wrote:My IGN is: trovo22.

The reason I want to join this server is because the trailers looked fantastic, plus I love the gulliver mod and it's roleplaying aspects. I think it'd be great fun and a great experience to join this minecraft server.

Well, I built an enormous castle on survival on the server www.escapecraft.com if you want me to show you it, keep in mind it was in 1.7.2 (beta) so it's a little outdated I'm sure. I like to catch criminals such as greifers or griefers take your pick. I'd say I'm fairly mature on a minecraft server but with my friends we like to joke around.

1. I'm turning 16 Sept 4th.
2. I'm going to be a sophomore next school year.
3. At one house I own a great dane named Butterscotch.
4. At the other I own an american cockerspaniel named Cupcake.  
(both names weren't mine to choose)
5. I play steam a lot, for instance, Dota 2, Total War, TF2, ect.

7.Please refrain from creating pixel art within and slightly beyond the city    limits of Spawnington.
I think there's an upside and a downside. Upside is that people who suck at pixel art will not be allowed, and, you know some people just don't want to see that. Downside is that, for me anyways, is that I think it'd be cool to see some pixel art near spawn, but the cons out way the pros.

The official Currency is cheese and cheese blocks (which is sponge) and blue cheese or blue cheese blocks (which is lapis)

Thank you for taking the time to review my application.

Trovo22

Back to top Go down

Post by piston24 Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:39 pm

I changed my application, so here it is.

IGN: piston24

Why: I have really liked the Gulliver mod but haven't found a server that is up running or working. The server's spawnington town and promotional video were just an inkling of what fun you could have. For example, Roleplay is a great activity for servers, even better for modded ones. That's why I want to join your amazing server.

Skills and Personality: Some of my skills are building and being a fun guy who can make the server happier. My attitude is a positive and supportive voice in a community. I have a lot of experience with servers and know obeying the rules will make the server a happier place. One last thing is I have an instinct to explore the world.

Random Facts:

Favorite Right: 5. If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

piston24

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Trovo22 wrote:
Trovo22 wrote:My IGN is: trovo22.

The reason I want to join this server is because the trailers looked fantastic, plus I love the gulliver mod and it's roleplaying aspects. I think it'd be great fun and a great experience to join this minecraft server.

Well, I built an enormous castle on survival on the server www.escapecraft.com if you want me to show you it, keep in mind it was in 1.7.2 (beta) so it's a little outdated I'm sure. I like to catch criminals such as greifers or griefers take your pick. I'd say I'm fairly mature on a minecraft server but with my friends we like to joke around.

1. I'm turning 16 Sept 4th.
2. I'm going to be a sophomore next school year.
3. At one house I own a great dane named Butterscotch.
4. At the other I own an american cockerspaniel named Cupcake.  
(both names weren't mine to choose)
5. I play steam a lot, for instance, Dota 2, Total War, TF2, ect.

7.Please refrain from creating pixel art within and slightly beyond the city    limits of Spawnington.
I think there's an upside and a downside. Upside is that people who suck at pixel art will not be allowed, and, you know some people just don't want to see that. Downside is that, for me anyways, is that I think it'd be cool to see some pixel art near spawn, but the cons out way the pros.

The official Currency is cheese and cheese blocks (which is sponge) and blue cheese or blue cheese blocks (which is lapis)

Thank you for taking the time to review my application.

heya =] thanks for applying for the server again.

Well, the reasons for joinging are alright. I see you were brought to us through the trailers, that's good to hear that they are working =] can you tell us what exactly interested you about the server from these trailers? mention things like the features and places. its just to buff up your app a little =] Otherwise its good there, and yes we do a lot of roleplaying on the server and on the forums ^_^

Onto the 3rd question, you could post pics of your builds on the forums if you want to show people =] though its not required, but its nice to hear that your a good builder, we value those people on here. And if you want to catch greifers, make sure you post evidence on the forum with pics/video if your able, its very helpful =P. Otherwise this section is fine.

As for the layout of the app, its almost there, but it needs the questions before your answers, just to space it out a little more and make it look professional. Right now though, you've spaced the answers out pretty nicely and there quite a bit of content there, so id say thats all it needs to improve.

Your facts are okay, if a little normal. A lot of players play steam on here so you'll feel at home talking to them about those games =]. They are fine, you can leave them like that.

The responsibility is correct, as for pixel art, you could try creating pixel art that faces towards the sky instead, as from dynmap you can see it really clearly. Some people have already done some like that if you want to see examples, just look on dynmap =]

And finally the cheese question is correct.

So, in conclusion, the app is almost there, it just needs some tiny tweaks to it which I mentioned above, after that, you should be fine to enter =] if your not sure, ill list them below for you.

Improvments Needed:

• Type the questions before the answers (in bold or another colour preferably)
  • Add features that brought you to the server for question 2
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by piston24 Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:42 pm

piston24 wrote:IGN: piston24

Random Facts:

Favorite Right: 5. If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

Will someone please review my application?

piston24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicago? Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:46 pm

piston24 wrote:IGN: piston24

Random Facts:

Heya Piston, Chicago here again. Normally, I'd ask you to repost your application, but the edits were so minor that I suppose it's not necessary.

Numbers 5, 6, and 1 are still good to go, given that they've gone unchanged. I'll focus this review on numbers 2, 3, and 4 to keep things concise.

Number 2: Looks good enough to me. Keep in mind that roleplay isn't a primary activity on our server. It happens, but not on an everyday basis, and typically participation isn't 100%. Good to see our trailers are pulling in some traffic, as well.

Number 3: Good. Just long enough, I'd say. You've given me enough of an idea on what you'll be doing on our server, so you've fulfilled this question's purpose. Glad to see an explorer, as well. You'll probably have a lot of fun--check out the transit hub sometime. There's all sorts of places to explore from there.

Number 4: This section doesn't seem to have changed that much. It's a bit short, but I'm willing to let that pass for now. You're good to go on this one.

Judgement: Well, for now, I'm going to recommend you for a whitelisting. However, try to be patient in any future dealings. We do pay attention to this topic rather thoroughly--you didn't slip through the cracks or anything. Patience is a virtue, and when I receive a private message, a friend request, and you post multiple times, it's certainly not flattering to oneself. Anyways, if/when an admin approves my recommendation, you'll be free to log onto the server.
Chicago?
Chicago?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Eh, well I would normally rubber-stamp anything Chicago says, but in this case I'm slamming the emergency break as something unnerved me.

Piston... setting aside that your name is an engine component (and so maybe you're always revving up), tell me why you're in such a hurry to get on our server? 

Are you waiting for someone here?  Are you dying to play multiplayer? Is there perhaps an obsession you wish to quench that you're not telling us?  Are you hyperactive, and need special care that we as a volunteer Minecraft club can't afford to offer you?  Are you up to something and we may have to interrogate you further?  

Help me out here, I'm curious and I'm certainly going to hesitate to let you in until you explain yourself.  And if you really did badger my Deputy in private (which you know, could be construed as staff harrassment), I want you to publicly apologize for that as well.

I'll be patiently waiting for your reply.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:34 am

bumblebee104 wrote:

Alright, I'll try to answer these issues in order and fully.

Item 1: Yay! Very Happy

Item 2: I can't remember exactly so I can't confirm that.

Yes I've seen the trailers. I don't have any real expectations other than a mature and friendly environment due to never having dealt with this mod before, so I don't exactly know what to expect. I tried to get acquainted with the mod but I'm having serious trouble getting it on.

Item 3: I'd mine or farm or something, but it's never as much fun doing things on your own as it is with others around.

Item 4:

Fact 1: Heh, yes I repeated myself a bit much on that.

Fact 2: Most of the people I played with I'm not in contact with anymore because I tend to pick a single server and focus on that, so it's been over a year. Otherwise I would certainly provide back-up for that statement.

Fact 3: Eight months roughly, four from now will be my first year as an Eagle.

Fact 4: It is a fun hobby but you really need to have the patience for it. It is very complicated and after playing a few months I still keep my rule books close by.

Fact 5: He's huge and very sweet. Though he is a bit derpy. He tends to just sit by the desk but if he wants attention he will jump up.

(Bonus Fact): I started playing Minecraft because of my love for Legos. Minecraft seemed like a huge Lego set just waiting to be opened.

Item 5: Thanks.

Item 6: Yay! Very Happy

Hey Bumblebee.

Just FYI, you haven't been forgotten.  Miisaka will review your reply later and issue a whitelist decision if necessary.  Thanks!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miisaka Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:39 am

Alrighty Bumblebee, everything clears out. I appreciate that you expanded upon the facts, and stated you would still have something to do in the event you were alone.

Normally I would go more in depth, but you passed last time so I'm happy enough that you still went back to fix some things. Now you definitely have my recommendation.
Miisaka
Miisaka

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:46 am

Whitelist approved!  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by emilatte Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:53 pm

1. emilatte

2. I was searching for a server with mods and actually I see this server, I like gulliver mod :v

3. Uh well I'm good on PvE and building x3

4. -I watch anime
  - I love bread :3
  - I love play smite .3.
  -I'm pretty good at minecraft :v

5.  RIGHT
  -You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature 
content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.

6. Cheese (sponge)

emilatte

Back to top Go down

Post by StorySays Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:15 pm

1. XMOAB2DEATHX

2. Because I've played on the server before and It was the greatest fun I've had in a long time, I'm still confused why i'm not whitelisted anymore.

3. Because I am a fun person, i'll make a lot of jokes mostly over everything, I can guarantee a laugh. I'll make a few videos for the server too, maybe to get more people on it.

1. I can do morgan freemans voice pretty good.
2. I make youtube videos for a living.
3. i am a graphics designer.
4. I held the world record for fastest kill in skywars for minecraft.
5. I like sours sweets :3

5.I cant read PDF documents xD dont have adobe reader.

6. Cheese, makes great for a sandwich too.

Sorry about five, not much I can do really.
StorySays
StorySays

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:38 pm

emilatte wrote:1. emilatte

2. I was searching for a server with mods and actually I see this server, I like gulliver mod :v

3. Uh well I'm good on PvE and building x3

4. -I watch anime
  - I love bread :3
  - I love play smite .3.
  -I'm pretty good at minecraft :v

5.  RIGHT
  -You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature 
content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.

6. Cheese (sponge)

Awww, well thank you so much for applying, I appreciate your interest in our server.  ^^
I think your application is pretty good for a first try... if perhaps you could read the rules of the questions and answer them fully, I think that would be great. and that would make me very happy  Smile

If you have any questions, jus task.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:41 pm

StorySays wrote:1. XMOAB2DEATHX

2,3,4,5,6:  Stuff

MOAB,... No.

Just no.  It ain't happening.  Wink

Let's just say your reputation caught up with you, and you've now joined the ranks of ZMan, Wefner and Speeder of people personally blacklisted on our server by our grand owner herself.  So I suggest you try griefing some other server, please.  Razz
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next