Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by D2Y9E Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:41 am

IGN:thething789
why: for a long time I've been looking for a Gulliver mod server
talents: in game and real life i build very well unless pixel art then i can't build it :/
1:i love anime 2:i live with 4 dogs 3:i still live with family 4: i live in oregon out back and 5:i always draw/sketch
favorite right:If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels
the server currency is CHEESE!

D2Y9E

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:52 am

slobugsy wrote:IGN: slobugsy

why: i used to play a lot of vanilla but i just couldn't find anything else to do.... I've tried red stone survival worlds mining servers. i just couldn't find anything that stayed fun. and then i found the mods. I've be messing around a lot with mods and one of my favorites were the Gulliver mod and the little blocks mod. it was just so fun to make miniature houses to decorate my house with of live in myself!

Talents and Skills: I love to build even though i am not the best i still try by best. i love to wander around looking at what other people have created and getting inspiration from their builds and also the landscape around me. i like to create things and draw. i also sing and do music. i like writing story's and funny poems. i like to help people and can be a leader when needed but i am fine with being a follower to Smile. i may be a bit bossy at times but i am getting better a controlling that. i like to make minecraft as real as possible. even though i am starting school soon i will be able to be on for about 6 hours every weekend ( 3 a day). i will try my best to come on as often as possible.

Facts:
I love to get my hands dirty and do a job my self

i like to watch construction shows were they redo homes and stuff

i love music and acting

i love animals

i don't like to fight people AT ALL ( PvP and verbal)

Right or responsibility: the freedom to explore up to 5000 block away from the spawn town

Currency: Cheese

Well, let me just say this - if this app was gonna get you whitelisted, I’d follow Cia’s guideline to wait 18 hours. As is, you’ll be waiting quite a bit longer. And hopefully spending most of that making your app acceptable.

So, before I get to stuff that actually counts, your formatting and grammar almost hurts my eyes. Fix that for brownie points. And to support your claim that you write a lot.

Now, to your actual app. Your question two falls flat on it’s face - it mentions why you like Gulliver multiplayer, and explains it… but you don’t state any other reason to join our server in particular. Work on that, and then I can call this a pass.

Question three is much better, but your boss-iness is already showing. Work on that a lot, because I, as a mod, don’t like giving benefits without being asked very nicely.

Your facts are alright, though your fourth one is just… well, short. Expand on it a bit, like telling us why you like animals so much (or maybe what kinds you like most?). Don’t be afraid to give us more than a sentence.

Your right/responsibility quote requires a reason for why you chose it to count. And a direct quote of the entire bullet point would be appreciated ^^

Aaaaand your last answer is correct. That’s kinda all there is to that.

Overall, there are far too many points for me to bother summarizing right now because I’m tired. Just go through all the points I made above, fix each and every single one, please, and then we can talk some more.

Good luck ^^

D2Y9E wrote:IGN:thething789
why: for a long time I've been looking for a Gulliver mod server  
talents: in game and real life i build very well unless pixel art then i can't build it :/
1:i love anime 2:i live with 4 dogs 3:i still live with family 4: i live in oregon out back and 5:i always draw/sketch
favorite right:If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels
the server currency is CHEESE!

I’ll make this very, very brief. Because my fuse is growing steadily shorter.

Question 2: Needs to be longer, give specific reasons for our server besides the mod.

Question 3: Longer. Not being able to build pixel art is a good thing, imo, by the way.

Question 4: Try to make a full, beefy sentence for each fact.

Question 5: Explain why you picked this.

Question 6: Correct.

Back to the drawing board with you Razz
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 Empty Application

Post by slobugsy Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:18 am

1. IGN: Slobugsy

2. I used to play vanilla minecraft a lot and try new things like multiplayer servers. Eventually i found that i have tried every mini-games i could could find. I've steadily be working my way into the modded side of minecraft. I have found many mods, but the ones that stood out the most have been the kinds that can change the actual game play like Gulliver and some of the morph mods.  after a couple of months I got tired of the morph mods and made my main focus on Gulliver and i have been experimenting with what i can do. I just started having so much fun i decided to try multiplayer. I've looked for weeks and could not find any servers for the longest time, but then i saw this server and decided to watch the server videos. I really liked how fun it looked and decided to see if i could join. so here i am!

3.I love to build and try to get better every time but its still not perfect, but i still try by best. I love to wander around looking at what other people have created and getting inspiration from their builds and also the landscape around the map. I like to create art and buildings That can benifit the server I build it in. I also sing and do music. I like writing story's and funny poems. I like to help people and can be a leader when needed but i am fine with being a follower to. i may be a bit bossy at times but i am getting better. I like to make minecraft as real as possible and find new ways to make things more efficient. Even though i am starting school soon i will be able to be on for about 6 hours every weekend ( 3 hours a day). i will try my best to come on as often as possible.

i love music and acting

i love animals like dogs and cats wild and domesticated. Smile

Right or responsibility: 1. IGN: Slobugsy

2. I used to play vanilla minecraft a lot and try new things like multiplayer servers. Eventually i found that i have tried every mini-games i could could find. I've steadily be working my way into the modded side of minecraft. I have found many mods, but the ones that stood out the most have been the kinds that can change the actual game play like Gulliver and some of the morph mods.  after a couple of months I got tired of the morph mods and made my main focus on Gulliver and i have been experimenting with what i can do. I just started having so much fun i decided to try multiplayer. I've looked for weeks and could not find any servers for the longest time, but then i saw this server and decided to watch the server videos. I really liked how fun it looked and decided to see if i could join. so here i am!

3.I love to build and try to get better every time but its still not perfect, but i still try by best. I love to wander around looking at what other people have created and getting inspiration from their builds and also the landscape around the map. I like to create art and buildings That can benifit the server I build it in. I also sing and do music. I like writing story's and funny poems. I like to help people and can be a leader when needed but i am fine with being a follower to. i may be a bit bossy at times but i am getting better. I like to make minecraft as real as possible and find new ways to make things more efficient. Even though i am starting school soon i will be able to be on for about 6 hours every weekend ( 3 hours a day). i will try my best to come on as often as possible.

i love music and acting

Right or responsibility: You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks from the global spawn point in either direction. i really like the idea of knowing my way around and being able to travel more efficiently.

slobugsy

Back to top Go down

Post by WPAirsoftB Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:41 am

Yeah, I see your points

Well, good luck to you guys

Later
WPAirsoftB
WPAirsoftB

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutecrusher Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:58 pm

1. Brutecrusher

2. I would like to join this server because I've never played the Gulliver’s mod on multiplayer, have been getting lonely a lot in single player, and have been searching for a Gulliver server that is still running, has a good map, allows choosing of character’s size, has friendly players, moderators, and owner, has reasonable rules, has magnificent videos of the server, can hold quite a bit of people, and looks very fun.

3. I have a many of experiences with Minecraft that could help the server such as Building, Redstone Contraption, and Command Blocks; this includes traps, transportation, custom mobs (Barley any experience), block spawning, quests (Less experience than custom mobs), custom items (Same experience as custom mobs), music (Don’t trust me on creating some), mini-games (maybe), and animation (With command blocks).

• I'm in High school.
• I’m soon getting a new gaming computer that I’m building it.
• I have two cats named after companies.
• I have a cousin that owns a Minecraft server and a YouTube channel.
• I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.7.3 or 1.8
• I’m better at math and science than language arts and social studies.
• I have a YouTube account but, have not posted any videos.
• I have experience with the trumpet.
• I have never applied for a whitelist till I couldn’t find one without one.
• I sometimes get dreadfully shy.
• I’m taking computer coding classes in High School.

5. My favorite Right/Responsibility is #5: “If tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels so long as the outward appearances of the aforementioned structures are not altered.”

6. The server’s currency is Cheese.

Brutecrusher

Back to top Go down

Post by Miisaka Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:00 pm

slobugsy wrote:1. IGN: Slobugsy

i love music and acting

Right or responsibility: 1. IGN: Slobugsy

i love music and acting

Right or responsibility: You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks from the global spawn point in either direction. i really like the idea of knowing my way around and being able to travel more efficiently.

Patience is a virtue, plus it gives you much needed time to work on your application and really fine tune it before submission. Like Cia had stated previously, burning through revisions won't get you in here any faster, if anything it will hinder you after repeated signs of failure.

Anyway I noticed Burger had gotten to you while I was busy last night, though I'm still concerned if you took all of his advice or not. Sure you beefed up your answers considerably, though one fatal flaw kills the whole thing. You pasted in two applications creating quite the mess, and worse you didn't even bother to clean it up.

This is your fifth attempt now, and after that long it's a pretty critical error to make. It also falls in line with the persistent rushing mentioned earlier, what's the hurry to get in here? I would really suggest you look elsewhere, because I don't think you'll find what you're looking for here.
Miisaka
Miisaka

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:52 am

Brutecrusher wrote:1. Brutecrusher

2. I would like to join this server because I've never played the Gulliver’s mod on multiplayer, have been getting lonely a lot in single player, and have been searching for a Gulliver server that is still running, has a good map, allows choosing of character’s size, has friendly players, moderators, and owner, has reasonable rules, has magnificent videos of the server, can hold quite a bit of people, and looks very fun.

3. I have a many of experiences with Minecraft that could help the server such as Building, Redstone Contraption, and Command Blocks; this includes traps, transportation, custom mobs (Barley any experience), block spawning, quests (Less experience than custom mobs), custom items (Same experience as custom mobs), music (Don’t trust me on creating some), mini-games (maybe), and animation (With command blocks).

• I'm in High school.
• I have a cousin that owns a Minecraft server and a YouTube channel.
• I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.7.3 or 1.8
• I have never applied for a whitelist till I couldn’t find one without one.

5. My favorite Right/Responsibility is #5: “If tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels so long as the outward appearances of the aforementioned structures are not altered.”

Well, Brutecrusher… er, I’ll just not comment on that username.

Anyway, for having much better than average grammar, spelling, and not-terrible formatting, I think I’ll give you a couple of (possibly useless) brownie points! Very Happy

Anyway, your reasons to join are overall solid, long enough to qualify, and basically clear all the criteria. Congrats ^^

Your answer to question three isn’t all good, though. We’d like to know how you can help social-wise, too - which also gives us a better look at your personality. Razz Maybe some of the more techie mods will appreciate your help with command blocks, though ^^

...Well, damn, that’s… eleven facts. Buuuut not all of them work out. Your fourth and fifth ones don’t quite fit my bills, but the rest check out, giving you… hell, a lot of bonus points.

Meanwhile, your answer to question five needs the reason why you picked that particular RIght/Responsibility, if you please ^^

And number six is correct.

So, overall, you have a lot of brownie points, so I can overlook your question 3 (since your facts reveal a bunch about your character, I believe). Buuut I’d very much like to see your reasoning behind why you chose that particular Right before I let you on. People who have tried using that Right in other player’s homes aren’t always the best of company to have on the server…

But, once you’ve explained that, you should be all clear. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 Empty yaaay a new app ^u^ >u< lel

Post by thunderfan115 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:11 am

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
" thunderfan115 "

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I would like to join the server because I have never joined a server with a mod besides on Tekkit. This makes me annoyed and mostly those servers shut down or are outdated, this mod has been getting popular recently as I have seen friends on YouTube play with it together which made be happy and excited, so I would love to share their joy and play with people on the server you own. I chose this server honestly as it was the first one on the list (I search on Google) for me, I think the first result is always up to date so that's what I think of your server of course. I have never had experience on any Guliver Servers as this is my first time and I am new to this, but I have watched many videos to understand the concept of the mod.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
To keep your server happy I would do anything I could do, honestly I am bad at building but my ideas are good to keep in mind, honestly I only build if I have company just in case you need to know or when I am very up to building I would help. I wont hack as this ruins the servers peace and wont keep player happy, spam or destroy peoples belonging, this makes people upset and this has happened to me. PS: Do not get me to do redstone, as I am horrible at it (i could cause severe lag or a explosion Surprised .)

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1. I don't like being alone Sad I would like a best friend when I get on a server straight away.

2. I talk stupidly in a friendly way most times.

3. I am rarely getting mad, unless my home or something gets blown up.

4. I love using these three emotions the most .3. >u< ^0^

5. Rainbows make me cry! \>n,</
5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

4. You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area. ^D^

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
It is cheese. I have no idea why and what it really is as I have never played this mod.
thunderfan115
thunderfan115

RP Character Sheet
Name: thunderfan115
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miisaka Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:07 pm

thunderfan115 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
" thunderfan115 "

I would like to join the server because I have never joined a server with a mod besides on Tekkit. This makes me annoyed and mostly those servers shut down or are outdated, this mod has been getting popular recently as I have seen friends on YouTube play with it together which made be happy and excited, so I would love to share their joy and play with people on the server you own. I chose this server honestly as it was the first one on the list (I search on Google) for me, I think the first result is always up to date so that's what I think of your server of course. I have never had experience on any Guliver Servers as this is my first time and I am new to this, but I have watched many videos to understand the concept of the mod.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
To keep your server happy I would do anything I could do, honestly I am bad at building but my ideas are good to keep in mind, honestly I only build if I have company just in case you need to know or when I am very up to building I would help. I wont hack as this ruins the servers peace and wont keep player happy, spam or destroy peoples belonging, this makes people upset and this has happened to me. PS: Do not get me to do redstone, as I am horrible at it (i could cause severe lag or a explosion  Surprised .)

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1. I don't like being alone  Sad I would like a best friend when I get on a server straight away.

2. I talk stupidly in a friendly way most times.

3. I am rarely getting mad, unless my home or something gets blown up.

4. I love using these three emotions the most .3. >u< ^0^

5. Rainbows make me cry! \>n,</
5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

4. You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area. ^D^

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
It is cheese. I have no idea why and what it really is as I have never played this mod.

Hello Thunder,

Find it a little strange why you decided to copy your application here (especially given the one the MC forums did look better via bolding >w<) There was an earlier issue regarding another applicants impatience, so hopefully that won't be your downfall either. We get to reviews when we get to them, and on that note let's get started now.

================

Question 1 - good

Question 2 - That's an interesting reasoning, so you were looking for general modded servers? Gulliver is a nice first choice, but how experienced are you with the mod already? Granted you're required to have it all setup before making your application, never hurts to tell us what you like about the mod. This is especially important as you previously stated having interest in any modded server, so ensure us that the Gulliver experience is the right one for you.

We also want to know more about what you see in us specifically. We might be your first option, but tell us why we're your best one.

Question 3 - Hmm, anything you say? Well, you can start by answering this question Razz We've had people who would do anything but proceed to do nothing, so you'll need to tell us some positive traits if you lack game experience.

Maybe it's the grammar, but your general answer here is really confusing. One key issue I've noticed is you'll only build with company. Keep in mind there could be times you could be alone, or you'll have to respect a players decision if they don't require help. What do you plan to do during those times? I know some people aren't skilled with redstone, though if on it's that level of misuse, then you should already know better.

Why even bring up the issue of hacking? Is this implied knowledge, a promise, or just an empty threat? We know nothing of your personality traits, so this mention only makes it all the more worrying. Disturbing the peace would be the least of your worries in that event anyway, so you really need to explain yourself on this.

Question 4 - Onto the facts... or better yet I'll just call it Question 3-2 in your case. Remember this question is about interesting information about you, Question 3 is for personality so people don't rehash stuff into this section.

Fact 1: Woah, hold on. You want a best friend ASAP after joining? I can understand having someone to guide you, but that's not how friendship develops.

Fact 2: More of a personality trait suited for above, but not a positive one to capitalize on.

Fact 3: Well with that earlier mention of the hacking thing, this puts you in a deeper hole.

Fact 4: That's not a unique characteristic, in fact to some it can become rather annoying in rapid succession.

Fact 5: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 6pFkGr4

Question 5 - Good

Question 6 - You should've just said "cheese" cause now I'm led to believe you think our currency is mod specific.

================

As it stands, this isn't good enough for a whitelist. A majority of these questions are either wrong or contain worrying details. It's really hard for me to tell you "try again" as you would not only have to make a near perfect revised application, but explain yourself concerning the above issues.

Instead of going through all that extra effort, I would highly suggest you just search for another server.
Miisaka
Miisaka

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderfan115 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:25 pm

ok :/ thanks anyway >n<#
thunderfan115
thunderfan115

RP Character Sheet
Name: thunderfan115
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutecrusher Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:13 pm

1. Brutecrusher

3. I have a many of experiences with Minecraft that could help the server such as Building, Redstone Contraptions, and Command Blocks; this includes traps, transportation, custom mobs (Barley any experience), block spawning, quests (Less experience than custom mobs), custom items (Same experience as custom mobs), music (Don’t trust me on creating some), mini-games (maybe), and animation (With command blocks).  With this experience, I would be willing and able to help other players out.  I would be able to teach new players tricks and provide tips for better game play.  Plus, I’m a problem solver so I could contribute as a team member by helping when issues come up!

• I'm in High school.
• I have never applied for a whitelist till I couldn’t find one without it.

5. I have chosen responsibility #6: “Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property,” as my favorite because in the past, on other servers, other players would decimate my creations which was extremely frustrating. It would be nice to be on a server where those activities weren’t permitted.

Brutecrusher

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Well, it looks like you've added some more social bits to answer three, and explained why you picked the Right/Responsibility in number five, though you apparently grabbed a new one, for whatever reason...

However, I think I can overlook that (for now) because of all those brownie points you've got, so... without further ado, welcome to the server! I'll be seeing you around, hopefully ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KirbyDS11 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:27 am

Minecraft Username:
    KirbyDS11

Reason for Applying:
    The reason I would like to join this server is because I have played the mod before but I have never played it online and that sounds quite interesting. Also the server and the forums are a lot more organized then many other Gulliver servers that I have seen. The server has more luxuries then other Gulliver servers too (such as the dynamap, commands, resizing stations, etc).

Talents, Skills, and Experiences Could Possibly Benefit the Server:
    I am a decent at building and creating redstone machines (such as vending machines and piston doors) and will gladly help someone build something (unless I am busy). I have messed around with command blocks some so I know how to use them. I enjoy helping other people out with various thing such as building and solving small problems. Lastly, I am good at solving some technical problems with computers.

Random Facts About Me:
• I taught myself computer programing (C++ to be specific)
• I am a total nerd in and out of school Creeper 
• I love the snow/cold (It's pretty cool...)
• I am a neat freak (Don't worry I only keep my stuff organized)
• I enjoy a good pizza and I also work at a pizza restaurant

Favorite Right of the NovicesCreed:
    "You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks from the global spawn point in either direction." I love to go exploring, so this would be my favorite right.

The Server's Currency:
    Cheese  Minecraft Sponge Cheese

Last edited by KirbyDS11 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added More Details)
KirbyDS11
KirbyDS11

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:50 pm

KirbyDS11 wrote:Minecraft Username:
    KirbyDS11

Reason for Applying:
    The reason I would like to join this server is because I have played the mod before but I have never played it online and that sounds quite interesting. Also the server and the forums are a lot more organized then many other Gulliver servers that I have seen.

I am a decent at building and creating redstone machines and will gladly help someone build something (unless I am busy). I enjoy helping other people out with various thing such as building and solving small problems. Lastly I am good at solving some technical problems with computers.

Random Facts About Me:
• I am a total nerd  Creeper 
• I love the snow/cold
• I am a neat freak
• I enjoy a good pizza

"You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks from the global spawn point in either direction." I love to go exploring, so this would be my favorite right.

The Server's Currency:
    Cheese  Minecraft Sponge Cheese

Well… this really is a nice little app you have here. First off, for things that don’t matter much, your grammar and spelling are pretty good, and your formatting isn’t terrible. Heck, you managed to get indents in there Razz

Anywho, onto your actual app, your answers for just about every question are good - your reasons to join are (more or less) solid, your benefit-stuff is also not a bad answer, your facts work (though some may be bothered by the ‘neat freak’ thing. Some assurance that that won’t be a problem would be appreciated), and you got the Right/Responsibility completely done, and done right. And you answered the last question correctly Razz

The problem is, most of your sections (your Reasons to Apply, your Benefit-stuff, and your Facts) are slightly too short, and some could really use a bit more rounding out. Try adding a bit more explanation to the five facts maybe, find some more reasons why you want to join us (besides our nice forums, though thanks for that Razz ). and maybe expound a bit on how you can benefit us? Anywho, once you have those three things re-vamped, you should be good to go for a whitelist!

Good luck! ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KirbyDS11 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:45 pm

Minecraft Username:
   KirbyDS11

Reason for Applying:
   The reason I would like to join this server is because I have played the mod before but I have never played it online and that sounds quite interesting. Also the server and the forums are a lot more organized then many other Gulliver servers that I have seen. The server has more luxuries then other Gulliver servers too (such as the dynamap, commands, resizing stations, etc).

I am a decent at building and creating redstone machines (such as vending machines and piston doors) and will gladly help someone build something (unless I am busy). I have messed around with command blocks some so I know how to use them. I enjoy helping other people out with various thing such as building and solving small problems. Lastly, I am good at solving some technical problems with computers.

Random Facts About Me:
• I am a total nerd in and out of school Creeper
• I love the snow/cold (It's pretty cool...)
• I am a neat freak (Don't worry I only keep my stuff organized)
• I enjoy a good pizza and I also work at a pizza restaurant

The Server's Currency:
   Cheese  Minecraft Sponge Cheese

I hope I am not spamming the forum too much...
KirbyDS11
KirbyDS11

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Oh no, don't worry about spamming. Razz As long as you don't double-post, or quote a ton of posts at once, you're fine, Kirby. ^^

On that note, you seem to have fixed everything I asked you to, so... well, without further ado, I think you've earned yourself a whitelist! Very Happy
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by polybrrr Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:45 pm

1. polybrrr
2. I just really like the mod and everything is a lot better when you have a friend to come along!
3. I think my talents could help the sever because i'm nice and could help someone out if they had a question or something along those lines.
4. I'm very friendly, I don't enjoy griefing, I only enjoy killing griefers I really like the mod, Everything is a lot better with other people.
5. Favorite Right: You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature 
content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.
6. The money is Cheese

I made an application

polybrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Miisaka Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:28 am

polybrrr wrote:1. polybrrr
2. I just really like the mod and everything is a lot better when you have a friend to come along!
3. I think my talents could help the sever because i'm nice and could help someone out if they had a question or something along those lines.
4. I'm very friendly, I don't enjoy griefing, I only enjoy killing griefers I really like the mod, Everything is a lot better with other people.
5. Favorite Right: You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature 
content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.
6. The money is Cheese

I made an application

Well you did make an application, but sadly not something on par to our standard ^^' Doesn't help to copy and paste your previous attempt from the forums either (with only subtle change to question 5). Please reread the first page to know what we expect from you.
Miisaka
Miisaka

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by polybrrr Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:50 pm

Sorry, I thought after a while that you guys just weren't checking that forum any more..

polybrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by polybrrr Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Last edited by polybrrr on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : nothing was ever here.)

polybrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:52 pm

polybrrr wrote:Minecraft Username:
       polybrrr

I want to join the server because I really don't get to play on that many modded servers, I've actually never played on a modded server actually. I really enjoy the gulliver mod and I think it will be even more fun with other players/people. I just find the mod interesting and I'm not much of a single player person.. I have also seen the videos and the Dynmap and it looks great.

3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I have a knowledge of almost any command... (Almost useless.) I have alot of ideas for events and such that would keep the server alive. I have made my own server and I think I can make some music that plays on repeat while the server is going on.. Like background music of some sort.(Kinda cool) I'm doing my best to become a Film Maker.. (Using SFM Source Film Maker) It is actually alot more complicated than I thought. Although I can use mine-imator really good and I could probably do something with that..

4) Five random facts about me.

Smile I'm different from most.
 Smile I spend some time trying to animate and such.
 Smile I'm a minecraft musician Very Happy
 Smile Sometimes I skip things.
 Smile (Insert random fact here)

5)

If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearances of the aforementioned builds are not alterd.

6)

Cheese -- What is going on here..--->          Giant Nom

Hello polybrrr, thank you for applying, anyways, let's get into the review.
======
Question one: Indeed, you are polybrrr.
Question two: Very nice, I'm glad you are choosing us as your first modded server, and i'm glad you checked out our server before hand, so you (hopefully) won't be a Filler/one-timer.
Question Three: You seem to have quite a few skills, so I think that you would do well.
Question Four: I would like to know how your different from the rest, everyone is different so I would like to hear how you are, Sure a lot of people skip things, but your little joke here isn't very good, if you were to do that on a job application you would not be hired.
Question Five: Yes it is, and I don't really understand what comes out of the giant during that emoticon.
=============
Thank you, your application is nice, but You need to re-do number 4, feel free to change your application around a bit, As long as you keep it nice and not too brief like other's. I look forward to seeing your new application, Good day.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Aye, and to add to that, don't ever do "(Insert Random Fact)" or we will have to hurt you.  Give us a legendary fun fact about yourself.   :3
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 Empty Application!

Post by Hydraxous Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:09 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Hydraxous

I would love to have fun with everyone and be happy and help the community and add to it, also I just love mods being around people and I just love the "miniature" aspect to the mods and I would like to have fun with these mods with other people!

I am very good at redstone, game mechanics, map making, socializing, following rules, making videos, having fun, solving problems, and I am very positive with everyone and I love to be happy and make other people happy! Very Happy 

I may or may not be Bipolar in a strange way (either very outgoing or very quiet at times)

I own three Aperture Science Handheld Portal Devices

I have beta tested many games for Sony ( basically there was a period where I played SEGA's new non-released games for a couple hours and reported all the bugs for $60 an hour! What a great job that was.)

I am close friends with the Tight-End on the Philadelphia Eagles

I love cars!

5. If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

2. Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.

3.Please be courteous to Staff, and observe their instructions should they give you any.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

CHEESE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 32 IBd2VAb

Last edited by Hydraxous on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:15 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Make my application better :))
Hydraxous
Hydraxous

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dr. Hydra Fuchs
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

http://hydraxoushd.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by polybrrr Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Fixed my earlier application.

polybrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Hydraxous wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Hydraxous

When I tried to open the PDF I got a 404 Error :/

Hello Hydraxous,

That may have been an issue with Dropbox at the time, please try this link:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt0uracld4ccxtm/NovicesCreed.pdf

Also, just a heads up, your answers to questions 2 and 3 are a bit anemic, and two of your facts in Question 4 are Minecraft-related (and best suited to Question #3), so this application may not hold up to a review. You should consider editing it while you still can before one of my staff members shoots it down.  Smile

Thanks!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next