Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Sheesh, so much for vacation...

Well, I'll see about getting all of your apps done today, or as many as I can manage before I can collapse into a gelatinous pile of frustration and rage.

Before I start, Gym, Kokkey, and Acetrainer get -1 to their completely irrelevant brownie point score for complaining after waiting for less than 12 hours. Seriously, if at least a day has passed and/or a new page has started, then whining is justified. Until then, wait your turn patiently.

As for your concerns, Kokkey, the server has been a little empty as of late - but given there are four people looking to get whitelisted now, and probably more on the other forum, I think you guys will be able to fill it until everyone else comes back from their various vacations Razz

Now, on to business...
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by acetrainer890 Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:43 pm

sorry about i just wanted to state because i was starting get irrible and want you guys to know why i would be complaining... and i was bored.
acetrainer890
acetrainer890

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ace
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:08 pm

acetrainer890 wrote:sorry about i just wanted to state because i was starting get irrible and want you guys to know why i would be complaining... and i was bored.

Using boredom as an excuse for complaining after a relatively short time just shows you as impatient. So i suggest you stop using that as an excuse in life in general as it will only ever dig you into a bigger hole. Smile
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:45 pm

acetrainer890 wrote:IGN:acetrainer890

I like to build with this mod but I was tired of doing it with my brother because hes younger and dosnt listen to word I say. I like building online better because i can build with people and with this server i can do it with the gullivers mod on this server plus the minigames sound cool and i want to try them. Those are the main reasons i want to join the server i may want do even more once I have played it myself but that is it oh and the town layout looks pretty cool.

My building talets should help and im a very kind person but to be honest i have trouble with patince and hate repeating things to people but other than that im a peacefull person. Im fimilar with redstone what i mean by that I own the handbook and have orderd the constrution one, and am happy to help people if i have the time, and I like hellping because it makes me feel good and that no one help me in middle school and was bullied so i dont want anyone to feel the same.

I like pokemon

I have 5 IRL friends 2 go to my school

I had a fear of the legend of zelda when i was little because iwatch my older cousin play the shadow temple in ocorina of time

i have alot of free time either spending it with my family aor playing the computer

I own an N64 and have play ocorina of time up untill the shadow temple

I chose number two because it shows that you expect all players to respect others on the server, and that newer players will join the server and start in a friendly environment of nice person

cheese

1. Hey just because someone is younger than you doesn't mean they have to do what you say, maybe try seeing what sort of things he wants to build. commity builds are quite good but you have to be able to finish something on your own if people who were building it with you to begin with want to move onto their own project. Ciabatta would be happy that you like the layout of the town. Smile

2. Yes, we have had examples with of your trouble with patients. Know how to do redstone can always be helpful and it is always nice for people to help one another.

3. A- Many people do.
B- ok.
C- Thats weird.
D- Well since your school ages it is to be expected.
E- Still scared of it?

4. Can you please quote the right or regulation you are referring to.

5. Correct.

Your application could do with either having the sections titled or numbered, and you also have quite a few spelling which would be fine if there was not a spellcheck.

Can you please correct the things i have pointed out and then we can consider whitelisting you.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:46 pm

SirMonkeyFood wrote:Welp, after scouring the interwebs, I daresay I've found the best gulliver server out there, so here i go:

Ign: SirMonkeyFood

Why I Would Like To Join: Well, first Off, Gulliver's Mod is amazing, but it seems to be a multiplayer mod at heart. I'd always had the idea to play with others, but couldn't figure out how, considering I'm on a pretty low budget, and have 0 knowledge in hosting my own modded server. I originally became acquainted with this mod after watching DanTDM's server review on it. I shortly learned how to download it and began playing. I mostly experimented, despite trying to play survival a few times. I never really liked how I had to brew to change size, so the size-changing machines at spawn seem really nifty. Anywho, i then began reading on Mion's post, found out this server exsisted and began writing this application. Right now. Oh dear I've caught up to the present. I liked how your rules were clearly laid out and thorough, you don't really need to wonder if you're doing anything illegal, and I also thought your community sounded nice, and the server seemed to be well setup.

Talents, Skills, Etc: I've always been addicted to building in minecraft. My friends and I have so far have worked on 4 factions servers, and 3 Prison Servers. Of those, I've always loved building the spawns, shops, and Mines on the Prison Servers. I didn't like how most other prison servers didn't build creatively, they copied and pasted the same mine over and over. Some of my favorite builds I made were on Stressed Prison. I built a mine with a dragon's head busting through the side, and a giant realistic Space Shuttle and building. I think it'd be unique to build with Gulliver's different perspectives, as well as the added difficulty to obtain resources.

Five Random Facts About Me:

1. I Like Turtles.

2. I Listen To Pandora Way Too Much.

3. I Have an Impressive Addiction To Breaking Bad. Once I Finish The Series, I Plan To Watch It A Second Time.

4. Netflix and Minecraft Are The Only Two "Productive" Things I've Done All Summer.

5. I Am Very Hungry, And When I'm Finished Writing This, I Think I'm Going To Eat A PB&J As It Requires Minimal Effort To Prepare.

My Favorite Right:
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered. Now That's Just An All Around Legit Idea.

Server Currency:

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 <a href=Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 Cheese-gromit_zpsf4d21729" />

Thank You For Any Consideration, Hope To See You Guys On The Server Wink

Well, this looks like a nice, lengthy app… which is both good, for the app requirements, and bad, because my attention span is rather short right now. But that’s what I get for sleeping in, I guess.

Anywho, your reason to join is nice and long… and only about a sentence of it specifies our server, specifically. But you dump a lot of reasons into that one sentence, so I guess that’s good enough. *Stamps a ‘pass’ on it.* “Next!”

Right, well, you got the Minecraft skills down, in this next section… buuut, you completely missed the social skills! Razz This section is very handy for identifying would be vigilantes so I can warn them before they end up on the wrong side of the law, someway, somehow. So, dump some ways you’ll help the server socially in this section, and then it will be good to go.

So, from your five random facts (the first of which is too short), you’re…
-Lazy
-Gluttonous
-Addicted to TV shows
That isn’t exactly a good resume, especially since I’m pretty sure the lazy part isn’t all-true (since you managed to shove a paragraph into your ‘reason to join’ and ‘skillset’ answers). Work on giving me some positive random facts Razz

Well, you got the Right/Responsibility down. Just note that you can only do this in other players’ homes with their permission, and they reserve the right to (literally, in some cases) boot you out.

And you gain about 5 irrelevant brownie points for using a Wallace & Gromit gif.

So, overall, you’re not quite a pass, not yet. Your third answer (the skillset) needs to be expanded with more… social things. Meanwhile, your five facts need to be, in the case of the first one, longer, and more positive. Preferably. There should be better facts out there for you to use Razz

gymman wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
gymman

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I would like to join this server because I can't find any other Gulliver Mod servers and I would like to maybe make some new friends. Smile I also watched your video, and I think the server looks great! So I hope my app gets accepted (and that I don't accidently hit backspace again when writing...) so I can play with you guys! I've also seen that there are VERY few grief reports on the forums also that points to that this is a good community. Very Happy  Diamond  Diamond  Diamond And I'm sudden that I've found the perfect server to play on! Smile

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I'm nice to others, and I'm good at building. Also I will do all I can to make the server better for everyone. And if someone is griefing I will try to make him stop and tell the admins. I'm also good with redstone, and everytime I work with redstone It's hard to stop. Razz Also I'm good at hiding redstone. I don't often work with others while building but most of the time I do, it becomes a majestic mansion. Or half of it is made of Quartz and the other part of Oak wood. (Which I don't use often when building mansions. So yeah. That's it for this part of the app. Very Happy I have been griefing before. But I have already quit griefing (and hacking) and I'm now reporting Hackers and griefers.  Minecraft Command Bl  Minecraft Cobble  Mincraft Grass 

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
 Minecraft Sponge  I live in Norway
 Minecraft Sponge  I like cheese. (Very much)
 Minecraft Sponge  I'm 14 years old
 Minecraft Sponge  I'm creative.
 Minecraft Sponge  I'm good at building.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and 
fun.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
 Cheese Minecraft Sponge Cheese! Minecraft Sponge Cheese    Very Happy

Will someone review my Application soon? :I

Well, your app doesn’t look to bad, either, especially since you’re part of our not-English-speaker-by-default population. Though I’m still keeping in mind your impatience…

Let’s see... most of your answer to question 2 focuses on our server/community in particular, and it seems to fit the length requirement, so… looks like that’s clear. Your apparent focus on griefing has also been noted. ^^

Oh look at that, more mentions of griefing. A lot more. You seem to really want to mention how you want to catch them, even after saying you’re glad there aren’t that many. And then admitting you griefed before. *Takes notes.* Anywho, you include both social and Minecraft skills, and reach the word requirement, so moving on…

Now, as for your facts, your last two are… meh. They’re short (Particularly in the case of the fourth one), and both basically sound the same. Also, they mostly pertain to Minecraft. We put ‘random’ in the title of this question for a reason. So, try finding something a tad bit more about you and less about Minecraft (you don’t need to put in specific, personal facts), and make sure to make them a nice-sized sentence long (five word minimum is a good guide to follow).

Now, you quoted a Right/Responsibility, which is good, but I prefer it when you explain why you picked it. Considering the one you picked, it isn’t too hard to guess, but oftentimes people pick a new one when I ask them to redo this section…

And you got cheese right.

So, I’m not gonna whitelist you just yet, but rather than summarize things, for you, I’m gonna let you read through my whole review. You’re awfully impatient to get on such a nice, secure server, and you seem very focused on the subject of griefing… so, with that in mind, I’d like to see how you plead your case against rather overwhelming evidence, IMO.

raffles wrote:1) What is your IGN?
raffles1

I want to join because I have some friends that play on here. And I really love the Gulliver mod and the fact that there is a public Gulliver server makes me very excited. Not only that but I love making new friends and playing survival with them, and after my cousin (Rickson) showed me around the server on his minecraft account, I have grown a love for it; and I really want to experience that myself.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I see myself as a kind person who looks out for others. I think I am very creative and can brighten anyone's day. I've always loved building in minecraft and helping other people at it, although I may not be as good as others; I still like it. I also take a big interest to animals in minecraft, I like building horse stables and zoo's and such. And in real life I have a bunch of pets.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
- I am English
- I love animals
- I am 9 years old
- I am a girl
- I love art

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the big Sister quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese

Well, your app doesn’t look quite as pretty as the previous two, but it doesn’t look awful like many that I’ve encountered…

Oh, so you’ve already played on here, and you’re a relative of Rick’s? That’s a pretty good resume, especially since your other essential parts of the app are looking pretty solid. Though since you’ve already played on the server, I guess that’s enough of a reason to keep playing. Razz

On that note, your skillset checks out on both the social and in-game level. Speaking of which, you could probably make a nice business breeding different sized animals on the server. It would take a bit of pressure off of me… XP

Now, as for your five facts, they’re a little short… particularly the ‘art’ and ‘animals’ parts, since those can be expanded a bit more rather easily. What kind of art/animals do you like, specifically, and/or why do you like them?

As for your Right/Responsibility, I normally ask for people to add an explanation… but I don’t think this particular R/R requires one ^^;

And you got the currency right!

So, overall… I think I’ll let you pass. You’ve seriously improved your app since you first posted it up, and the only thing holding you back right now is the length of your facts - which doesn’t matter toooo much, in your case. Just don’t make me regret doing this, okay? Razz

Kokkey wrote:1) What is your IGN?

Kokkey

I've been trying to do a mini challenge with myself of surviving on 2nd smallest size (do to smallest unable to open chests) with a slimeball and paper in the beginning and it just got boring really fast. I then decided going onto a server with other players and trying it (maybe not starting with the 2 items) would make it more fun. I looked around and spotted this server after a while and decided I would like to apply and see if I can play. I also chose this server over others because the name Big Sister made me think of Bioshock and I some what like Bioshock.

I have before goofed around with other mods and this is one of the few I got familiar with. I plan to go to college and get a good job, preferably one that will get me out of the US. I am a normally happy person, but I will get serious about discussions over religion and science, though I will stop if asked and won't start any of the debates. Building wise I kinda suck at it, I can build a good house, but no way in hell I can do those huge mansions, sculptures, and pixel art. If I get accepted I will help with questions, problems, and anything else asked of me because I do love to help.

Excuse me for not knowing how to do bullets.

1. I'm in advanced math, and I do love it/hate it at times.
2. I love technology and really want to rip apart computers and put them back together, but I'm to afraid to do so because I don't think I can put it back together.
3. I'm only short because I have a bone growth deficiency.
4. I was born in Texas, moved to North Dakota, moved to Washington D.C., back to North Dakota, then to New Mexico, and finally to Maine.
5. I own over 500 games, though sadly I only play about 20 of them.

As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player.
(I thought this was one of the funniest)

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the big Sister quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese, aka, sponges and blue cheese, aka, lapis lazuli blocks.

Sheesh, it seems these apps are lined up in descending order of ugliness. Though at least your general formatting is pretty good, Kokkey… ^^;

Now, since I’ve blown all my words away on the past three applicants, I’m gonna make this short and sweet - besides our server name, you have absolutely no reason to stay on our server, specifically, if another Gulliver server pops up. That is the whole point of this section, so fix that, please (the server trailers/videos should give you a few ideas Razz ).

Your next section is a little iffy in a couple ways, but… overall, you explain your social skillset and in-game skillset, so that all checks out.

For your five facts, there’s a ‘bullet point’ button besides the ‘numbered point’ button, near the middle of all that formatting stuff that appears when you’re writing a post Razz

As for your actual facts, they’re all really good length-wise, and content-wise just about check out. That game fact is a little iffy, but it doesn’t directly pertain to Minecraft, so I’ll let it slide.

Now, a for your Right/Responsibility, let me make this clear - it isn’t funny. We had a recent incident in which one certain player with a female skin playing as a giant was, quite literally, swarmed by stalkers. We’ve taken many precautions to make sure this doesn’t happen again, but the lesson learned is that it is no joke.

And finally, your answer to question six is correct.

Overall, your reason to join needs fixing, but besides that there aren’t any glaring flaws. So, fix that, and you should be good to go, more or less.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokkey Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:02 pm

I have fixed my application according to what you stated, thanks for reviewing mine. Again incredibly sorry about whining earlier and now sorry about the statement I made about the rule, I didn't realize the origin of it was how it was. As well as if I did have a paypal I would give this server $5 for the fact of I saw someone with a banner saying there will be a $5 charge for whining.

Kokkey

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Kokkey wrote:I have fixed my application according to what you stated, thanks for reviewing mine. Again incredibly sorry about whining earlier and now sorry about the statement I made about the rule, I didn't realize the origin of it was how it was. As well as if I did have a paypal I would give this server $5 for the fact of I saw someone with a banner saying there will be a $5 charge for whining.

Heya! sorry about this, but ill hav eot ask you to re-submit the app as a seperate post instead of editing it please= ] makes it easier on our end, since I need to link to the app itself when mods review them, to show they have been completed.

Thank you for your time, sorry for the fuss, its necessary ^_^'

As for the charge of $5 the server owner is away, so instead you'll have to take a slap on the wrist from me xP *slaps with a sledgehammer*
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 Empty Re Submiting Application

Post by Kokkey Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:35 pm

1) What is your IGN?

Kokkey

I've been trying to do a mini challenge with myself of surviving on 2nd smallest size (do to smallest unable to open chests) with a slimeball and paper in the beginning and it just got boring really fast. I then decided going onto a server with other players and trying it (maybe not starting with the 2 items) would make it more fun. I looked around and spotted this server after a while and decided I would like to apply and see if I can play. I also chose this server over others because the name Big Sister made me think of Bioshock and I some what like Bioshock. Also I spotted this as one of the few servers that also had other server-mods (I think thats what they are called) like economy and stuff. As well as this being one of the few servers that I have been pointed out to now by someone that seems to actually have other players on it. I also love how the server does have the availability of having small players able to live in spawn, free size changing, and nice staff.

I have before goofed around with other mods and this is one of the few I got familiar with. I plan to go to college and get a good job, preferably one that will get me out of the US. I am a normally happy person, but I will get serious about discussions over religion and science, though I will stop if asked and won't start any of the debates. Building wise I kinda suck at it, I can build a good house, but no way in hell I can do those huge mansions, sculptures, and pixel art. If I get accepted I will help with questions, problems, and anything else asked of me because I do love to help.

- I'm in advanced math, and I do love it/hate it at times.
- I love technology and really want to rip apart computers and put them back together, but I'm to afraid to do so because I don't think I can put it back together.
- I'm only short because I have a bone growth deficiency.
- I was born in Texas, moved to North Dakota, moved to Washington D.C., back to North Dakota, then to New Mexico, and finally to Maine.
- I own over 500 games and by that it includes all my console games and games on steam and various other games as in other pc based games not on steam, though sadly I only play about 20 of them.[/list]

As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player.
(I am incredibly sorry for saying this was funny earlier I didn't realize the reason this rule was made.)

Kokkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kokkey Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:36 pm

I resubmitted as said and also my wrist had a sudden cramp as I read that XD.

Kokkey

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Kokkey wrote:1) What is your IGN?

Kokkey

I've been trying to do a mini challenge with myself of surviving on 2nd smallest size (do to smallest unable to open chests) with a slimeball and paper in the beginning and it just got boring really fast. I then decided going onto a server with other players and trying it (maybe not starting with the 2 items) would make it more fun. I looked around and spotted this server after a while and decided I would like to apply and see if I can play. I also chose this server over others because the name Big Sister made me think of Bioshock and I some what like Bioshock. Also I spotted this as one of the few servers that also had other server-mods (I think thats what they are called) like economy and stuff. As well as this being one of the few servers that I have been pointed out to now by someone that seems to actually have other players on it. I also love how the server does have the availability of having small players able to live in spawn, free size changing, and nice staff.

- I'm in advanced math, and I do love it/hate it at times.
- I love technology and really want to rip apart computers and put them back together, but I'm to afraid to do so because I don't think I can put it back together.
- I'm only short because I have a bone growth deficiency.
- I was born in Texas, moved to North Dakota, moved to Washington D.C., back to North Dakota, then to New Mexico, and finally to Maine.
- I own over 500 games and by that it includes all my console games and games on steam and various other games as in other pc based games not on steam, though sadly I only play about 20 of them.[/list]

(I am incredibly sorry for saying this was funny earlier I didn't realize the reason this rule was made.)

Cheers! ill be reviewing your app now, based on what burger previously said.

You've fixed section 2, saying what specifically brought you to our server in the first place. We can see you've done your research now, as you pointed out that tinies can live in Spain, which is quite specific and not that noticeable =P also, its nice of you to say we have nice staff here, thank you ^_^

You changed your facts so they have... uh.. well they'll do for bullet points thats fine xP but there is a button there for proper ones yes ^_^'

as for your right, your forgiven =] though stalking players that dont want you there in a mod such as this is pretty serious, so jsut be aware of that when going into the server =] if they are uncomfortable with you being in their house, then leave =]

All in all, nice and updated and correct ^_^ welcome to the server! *hugs* ill be whitelisting you shortly =]
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Soopuhstar56 wrote:1) IGN: Soopuhstar56

2) I've been looking for a halfway decent Gulliver's mod server for quite some time. After seeing the video for this server on YouTube, I felt relieved. And after reading the quick-start guide and the Novice's Creed, I knew I'd found the perfect place. With a friendly community and friendly staff, you'd be crazy to not want to join! I also like the way you promote yourselves as such. It's great to see people wanting to be different.

3) I'm polite, friendly, and I have a great personality, and I'll promote myself as such. I'm a halfway decent builder, and I'm currently in the process of building a hide and seek mini-game for me and a few friends. I'll do whatever is necessary to finish a project, and I'm willing to help anyone who needs it.

4) -I've traveled almost all over the United States.
    -After college, I plan on going into the computer electronics industry.
    -I took a summer vacation in Maine on a boat. (not fun)
    -I was home-schooled until freshman year.
    -I'm a youtuber. (not very popular)

5) You have a right to an explanation of the server currency, and the methods to buy, sell and
exchange on our server.

This gives the impression that you're willing to help. I like that about server staff and I wish that kind of behavior would spread.

6) Currency = Cheese

Thank you for taking the time to read this and you can take your time confirming me for the whitelist.

Sorry for the wait, I shall now review your application.

2.  It's good you like our ethos and have found a server you like after what seems like awhile searching for one.

3. All three qualities that you state are certainly one that as a server we are looking for and having them can make life alot easier for players and staff alike.

Hide and seek is a great game for the gulliver mod ( i don't know whether your are making it for vanilla, gulliver or another mod, just saying it is) as you can have tiny players hiding behind furniture and normal/giant sized players searching for them.

Perseverance is certainly something good to have as a pearson, irl and in minecraft as there is nothing as annoying as a half built house.

A- Cool.
B- So would that be making computer components or coding?
C- Ah, thats bad to hear. Sad
D- Ok.
E- Few out of the many people who make youtube videos atchley become popular.

5. This section looks to be in order.

6. Correct.

All in all, your application looks great: nicely spaced out, numbered and with no spelling mistakes.

So it is with happy smile on my face that i accept you onto the server. Soopuhstar you may now consider yourself whitelisted!!!
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 Empty Re Apllication

Post by acetrainer890 Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:28 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? acetrainer890

I like to build with this mod but I was tired of doing it with my brother because hes dosnt know how to use a computer and he as me were all the buttons are and it getts annoying. I like building online better because i can build with people and with this server i can do it with the gullivers mod on this server plus the minigames sound cool and i want to try them. Those are the main reasons i want to join the server i may want do even more once I have played it myself but that is it oh and the town layout looks pretty cool.I like to build on gulliver mod servers because i like being a giant and building giant houses because it adds alot more detail

My building talets should help and im a very kind person but to be honest i have trouble with patince and hate repeating things to people but other than that im a peaceful person. Im familar with redstone what i mean by that I own the handbook and have ordered the construction one, and am happy to help people if i have the time, and I like helping because it makes me feel good and that no one help me in middle school and was bullied so i dont want anyone to feel the same.To be honest if everyone is doing there own thing and cant find something to build im happy with doing roleplay.Im gonna be honest here im lazy and dont tend to check for mistakes, hints why forget to go over and spell check.

Exclamation I like pokemon especialy X and Y because 3D  lol! 

Exclamation I tend to get distracted easliy

Exclamation I had a fear of the legend of zelda when i was little because I watched my older cousin play the shadow temple in ocorina of time:affraid: 

Exclamation usally spend alot of time building with friend on a whitelisted server ( sorry not accepting apps )

Exclamation i have a real bad aracknaphobia but the mincraft spiders are okay science there very cartoony

You are wise to
proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment
scrutinized.  Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure of
exactly what kind of person you are. 

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese

Last edited by acetrainer890 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
acetrainer890
acetrainer890

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miisaka Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:53 pm

acetrainer890 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? acetrainer890

I like to build with this mod but I was tired of doing it with my brother because hes 5 and dosnt listen to word I say. I like building online better because i can build with people and with this server i can do it with the gullivers mod on this server plus the minigames sound cool and i want to try them. Those are the main reasons i want to join the server i may want do even more once I have played it myself but that is it oh and the town layout looks pretty cool.

My building talets should help and im a very kind person but to be honest i have trouble with patince and hate repeating things to people but other than that im a peaceful person. Im familar with redstone what i mean by that I own the handbook and have ordered the construction one, and am happy to help people if i have the time, and I like helping because it makes me feel good and that no one help me in middle school and was bullied so i dont want anyone to feel the same.

Exclamation I like pokemon

Exclamation I have 5 IRL friends 2 go to my school

Exclamation I had a fear of the legend of zelda when i was little because I watched my older cousin play the shadow temple in ocorina of time:affraid: 

Exclamation I have alot of free time either spending it with my family or playing the computer

Exclamation I own an N64 and have played ocorina of time up untill the shadow temple:affraid: 

I chose paragraph 2 because it shows at the end that you expect all players to respect others on the server, and that newer players will join the server and start in a friendly environment of nice person

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese 

Hello there Ace,

I have noticed your previous impatience, but I'll look past that as you should've used the time to improve your application. From the looks of it, seems you just copy and pasted your previous answers with very little revision... so let's see if that's good enough for a pass.
================

Question 1 - good

Question 2 - I don't think age is much of a factor, in group builds everyone has their own vision to contribute into a grander one. Some people also like solo builds, so keep that in mind if they're iffy about outside help. Anyway, I have some evidence that you watched our videos or seen our map, but it doesn't tell me why a regular vanilla server wouldn't satisfy you. I'd like to know a little more about your Gulliver experiences, or why you like it specifically.

Question 3 - We figured that one, but patience is a very important quality to have especially for a builder. We don't want you to get bored easily if someone is busy with their own builds for example, so just let us know that this won't be a problem. Also, it might help to tell us some more personality traits.

Redstone and building experience is a nice thing to have, so it does sound to me you will have something to do. It's good you want to help people, but what would you do if nobody was on to help? Are you fine with solo building in that event?

Question 4 - Invis previously requested you fix some of these up, and you barely did anything new. Look back at her feedback.

Question 5 - Quote the right or responsibly please.

Question 6 - good

================

As it stands now, this isn't good enough for a whitelist. Your layout isn't too bad, but you have a few grammar issues that you didn't even bother to correct despite being told previously. You do have another shot, so use this knowledge to further improve your application. Given you don't like repeating yourself, why not actually revise your answers a bit more? Razz
Miisaka
Miisaka

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by SirMonkeyFood Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Alright, I redid my post on page 57 if someone would take a look at it if they had the time, I'd be very appreciative. Very Happy Thanks. 
SirMonkeyFood

SirMonkeyFood

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:17 pm

SirMonkeyFood wrote:Alright, I redid my post on page 57 if someone would take a look at it if they had the time, I'd be very appreciative. Very Happy Thanks. 
SirMonkeyFood

Please repost it =] ill just copy and paste what I said earlier to someone else

"Heya! sorry about this, but ill have ot ask you to re-submit the app as a seperate post instead of editing it please= ] makes it easier on our end, since I need to link to the app itself when mods review them, to show they have been completed.

Thank you for your time, sorry for the fuss, its necessary ^_^'"
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by acetrainer890 Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:10 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? acetrainer890

I like to build with this mod but I was tired of doing it with my brother because hes dosnt know how to use a computer and he as me were all the buttons are and it getts annoying. I like building online better because i can build with people and with this server i can do it with the gullivers mod on this server plus the minigames sound cool and i want to try them. Those are the main reasons i want to join the server i may want do even more once I have played it myself but that is it oh and the town layout looks pretty cool.I like to build on gulliver mod servers because i like being a giant and building giant houses because it adds alot more detail

My building talets should help and im a very kind person but to be honest i have trouble with patince and hate repeating things to people but other than that im a peaceful person. Im familar with redstone what i mean by that I own the handbook and have ordered the construction one, and am happy to help people if i have the time, and I like helping because it makes me feel good and that no one help me in middle school and was bullied so i dont want anyone to feel the same.To be honest if everyone is doing there own thing and cant find something to build im happy with doing roleplay.Im gonna be honest here im lazy and dont tend to check for mistakes, hints why forget to go over and spell check.

Exclamation I like pokemon especialy X and Y because 3D  lol!

Exclamation I tend to get distracted easliy

Exclamation I had a fear of the legend of zelda when i was little because I watched my older cousin play the shadow temple in ocorina of time:affraid:

Exclamation usally spend alot of time building with friend on a whitelisted server ( sorry not accepting apps )

Exclamation i have a real bad aracknaphobia but the mincraft spiders are okay science there very cartoony

If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you 
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

Thank god I have finally found the part im supposed to put down, im sorry I was stupid enoth to look over those even when I read them before hand

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese

I reuploaded becuase i thought you guys look over my edit of the second 1 Wink

Last edited by acetrainer890 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
acetrainer890
acetrainer890

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by SirMonkeyFood Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Welp, after scouring the interwebs, I daresay I've found the best gulliver server out there, so here i go:

Ign: SirMonkeyFood

Why I Would Like To Join: Well, first Off, Gulliver's Mod is amazing, but it seems to be a multiplayer mod at heart. I'd always had the idea to play with others, but couldn't figure out how, considering I'm on a pretty low budget, and have 0 knowledge in hosting my own modded server. I originally became acquainted with this mod after watching DanTDM's server review on it. I shortly learned how to download it and began playing. I mostly experimented, despite trying to play survival a few times. I never really liked how I had to brew to change size, so the size-changing machines at spawn seem really nifty. Anywho, i then began reading on Mion's post, found out this server exsisted and began writing this application. Right now. Oh dear I've caught up to the present. I liked how your rules were clearly laid out and thorough, you don't really need to wonder if you're doing anything illegal, and I also thought your community sounded nice, and the server seemed to be well setup. 

Talents, Skills, Etc: I've always been addicted to building in minecraft. My friends and I have so far have worked on 4 factions servers, and 3 Prison Servers. Of those, I've always loved building the spawns, shops, and Mines on the Prison Servers. I didn't like how most other prison servers didn't build creatively, they copied and pasted the same mine over and over. Some of my favorite builds I made were on Stressed Prison. I built a mine with a dragon's head busting through the side, and a giant realistic Space Shuttle and building. I think it'd be unique to build with Gulliver's different perspectives, as well as the added difficulty to obtain resources. When i owned my most recent sever, I learned to act with others in a nice and welcoming way. Furthermore, I like helping others, and learning to be a part of the server seems like a fun task, and making friends who actually play gulliver's mod Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 Icon_wink.

Five Random Facts About Me:

1. I Like Turtles. I own three as pets, and one has the capability to eat fingers when full grown.

2. I Listen To Pandora Way Too Much, But I Only Like Old Music, like 60's-80's. 

3. I Have an Impressive Addiction To Breaking Bad. Once I Finish The Series, I Plan To Watch It A Second Time.

4. I have friends over almost once a week, and we either go to a waterpark down the road, go see a movie, or play games on my xbox 360. 

5. My In Game Name Was Supposed To Be A Question In An Answer (MonkeyFood) (Bananas), Which I never really used (Nor learned how to spell Bananas(Thank The Lord For Spell Check)). Later I revived the old name and put a Sir in front of it.

My Favorite Right: 
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered. Now That's Just An All Around Legit Idea.

Server Currency:

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 %3Ca%20href=Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 Cheese-gromit_zpsf4d21729" />

Thank You For Any Consideration, Hope To See You Guys On The Server Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 Icon_wink

SirMonkeyFood

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miisaka Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:48 pm

acetrainer890 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? acetrainer890

Exclamation I had a fear of the legend of zelda when i was little because I watched my older cousin play the shadow temple in ocorina of time:affraid:

Exclamation usally spend alot of time building with friend on a whitelisted server ( sorry not accepting apps )

Exclamation i have a real bad aracknaphobia but the mincraft spiders are okay science there very cartoony

You are wise to
proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment
scrutinized.  Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure of
exactly what kind of person you are.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese

Okay, this is looking pretty messy. For someone who dislikes repeating things, you surely did just that with some extra sprinkles thrown on top. Question 5 is also wrong, and your facts are pretty weak (with some minecraft related ones as well). I don't feel that you've followed up on all of my advice either, promoting negative traits doesn't put you in a better spot. Laziness is not an excuse, even when handing in a paper there are minimum standards expected to be met.

Rather than try again, I would highly suggest you search for another server.
Miisaka
Miisaka

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by acetrainer890 Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Miisaka wrote:

You are wise to
proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment
scrutinized.  Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure of
exactly what kind of person you are.

Okay, this is looking pretty messy. For someone who dislikes repeating things, you surely did just that with some extra sprinkles thrown on top. Question 5 is also wrong, and your facts are pretty weak (with some minecraft related ones as well). I don't feel that you've followed up on all of my advice either, promoting negative traits doesn't put you in a better spot. Laziness is not an excuse, even when handing in a paper there are minimum standards expected to be met.

Rather than try again, I would highly suggest you search for another server.
acetrainer890
acetrainer890

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Just a heads up before a reviewer points it out ace, 5 is still wrong, that's not a right or responsibility. try reading through it properly.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 35 Empty Whitelist Request

Post by Tupr Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:00 am

IGN: Tupr

Id like to join the server because how unique the server and the people in it look. I've seen other people's server's, but I feel like they are a bit dull and undeveloped. Id also like to explore the world of Gulliver's with others that want too as well. The community populating it look pretty smart. I've played Gulliver's solo but no server experience. Compared to the other servers, this one was much better in image, community and a beautiful world.

In Terms of knowledge, I know a good bit of minecraft, am a algebra wiz more than a grammar nut, and prefer quiet reflection rather more than loud observations when it comes to learning things. I'm a guy that prefers to keep to them self but am more than willing to talk to someone that understands me. Maybe that is a downfall but i feel it lets me trust certain people a lot better. I'm new to redstone but know all the basics to it. While I am quiet, I love helping people when i can, and will still try when i cant. I feel I'm alright in building, im certainly no professional. Not the best gaming computer but it certainly gets the job done. 14 is my age but people say im much more mature for my age. I always try to attempt to understand someone before i judge them. I understand we can sometimes make bad decisions from emotion.

1.I'm 14 year old a guy living in California that had a year of drama. Very wacky sometimes as result.
2.Amazing affinity for animals. Would own 1 of every animal if i could.
3.Very stubborn with EVERYTHING. Ill try to finish something until its physically impossible to do.
4.Id love to learn how to draw and paint but haven't found a good art style id like to draw in. Prefer Animal drawings and read a good amount of comics..
5.In off time, i reflect on my day alone cause i believe no one else can understand you better than yourself.

My favorite right is
You have the right to take the contents of any chest predesignated as a Donation Bin, such as the
Spawnington Villager Church donation bins at the global spawn point. Its a nice rule to share what you got with those who need it.

And of course the server's currency is the tasty Chesse Cheese  I hope you'll consider me.  Very Happy
Tupr
Tupr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:47 pm

SirMonkeyFood and Supr, I'll take care of your applications shortly. 

Acer, what in the world are you doing?  >v<
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SirMonkeyFood Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:04 pm

Sounds great, Thanks!  Very Happy

SirMonkeyFood

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Well okay, not "that" shortly (have to tend to the Little Brother server, lol], but definitely tonight.  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SirMonkeyFood Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Lol, handling two servers at once must be a challenge, take your time. I'm trying to help start up a prison server right now, and can't imagine running two servers. With mods. xD (Not to be starting a conversation in the wrong place...)

SirMonkeyFood

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next