Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 41 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 41 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 41 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 41 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 41 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 41 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 41 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 41 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 41 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello Spit's friend, and thank you for replying to my questions. ^^
[and we totally didn't run into each other via PM] XD

Yes, when I "commissioned" this video from Shadow, I specifically wanted something fun, quirky and with an underlying narrative, since previous Gulliver videos were more like sweeping feature descriptions aligned to some Dubstep.  Suffice to say it met all its requirements and then some, and I'm grateful for the people who could assist in making it. ^^

That being said, there aren't a TON of people at any given time, and Shad had to film during a school week, so he was lucky to get as many people as were shown in this production... it can be a lot lonelier than that, though it can also be a bustling hive of activity once in a while. It's funny how everyone seems to adore the Game section of the video, and yet its quite possibly the least-frequented section of the entire server.  XD

And as for the music, that's not really Shad's fault as I insisted on something that was cute and quirky, yet free from any copyright issues, so he didn't have much to work from. If anything, I'm glad he discovered this as my original insistence is that we used an edited-down version of the Hungarian Rhapsody No.2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNi-_0kqpdE&feature=youtu.be&t=339

...he wasn't a fan, but at least it helped give him an idea for the tone of the server trailer, and the rest is history. Anyway, thanks for watching it and relating to some of our work. ^^

As for the Dynmap answer...

Oooh, I'll be sure to tell Haas how much you like his town. The ability to purchase a town label on the map is quite a big motivator for people to make towns and cities and such. ^^

The big pink blocks are pig buildings, that's Pig University -- or should be, but the builder got lazy and left.  I may add pig faces to those builds to complete the theme, but in the meantime the entire campus is covered in... "students"... >>

I appreciate the comments on the zeppelin, although sadly it's not finished yet.  At least the outer portion is complete. ^^

We do have a few churches here and there, so by all means don't hold back.  There are plenty of public areas in need of more buildings that could use your random injection of creativity (Boondumps and Grassy Knolls to name a few). ^^

And the only real flaming craters are on Monster Island,which you can also build in,... just be sure to be wary of the inhabitants.  Smile

Anyway, you obviously invested a lot of time in this answer, and you have proven that you're not a one-trick Spit pony after all, so I think I've put you through the ringer far enough.  Hope you don't mind the precaution, we just try to be extra careful about who we let in; if it makes you feel better, Sarah and Co. went through the same ordeal, especially since Sarah shouted about her size interests from the highest rooftops. >v<

Anyway, welcome aboard.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41