Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by stellan11 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:31 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Stelluminati

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I love Gullivers mod, and I am maybe going to make a series about it. I got familiar with it after watching BigSisters trailer. I started using it and it was fun!
I want to join server, because I love gullivers (as I said) and I love meeting new people, as for example create a "big" friendship and stuff! I can build a little but I wouldn't rather saying "OMG I AM SUPER GOOD". I like to play Whitelisted servers too, because its more silent than all global and popular servers. It would be lovely to join!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I don't really know what to say here, but my talent is singing lol. My skills is building, fighting and mining mostly. experience, hmmm. I am not good at swearing, so thats a good fact about this. I don't really spam and I am mostly happy all the time to each person. I am not familiar with rude comments neither.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
I am 13 years old.
I love music and singing.
I play Minecraft most of my time.
I can be a happy person when people wants me too (Aswell I am always)
I live in Norway.
I can help other players and more.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
1. Please read all Rights and Responsibilities.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese

Last edited by stellan11 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

stellan11

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by bryceio Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Just a note (I'm not staff) you might want to check your #6.
bryceio
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by stellan11 Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:14 pm

bryceio wrote:Just a note (I'm not staff) you might want to check your #6.
My bad hehe

stellan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:16 am

Hello Stellan,

Sorry for leaving you neglected on the wayside, but I have one of my reviewers assigned to you and she's been... a bit occupied, I guess. XD

Anyway, if nothing comes about by day's end, I'll give you a quick app review.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stellan11 Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:26 am

Ciabatta wrote:Hello Stellan,

Sorry for leaving you neglected on the wayside, but I have one of my reviewers assigned to you and she's been... a bit occupied, I guess. XD

Anyway, if nothing comes about by day's end, I'll give you a quick app review.
XD and Thanks!

stellan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:50 pm

stellan11 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Stelluminati

I love Gullivers mod, and I am maybe going to make a series about it. I got familiar with it after watching BigSisters trailer. I started using it and it was fun!
I want to join server, because I love gullivers (as I said) and I love meeting new people, as for example create a "big" friendship and stuff! I can build a little but I wouldn't rather saying "OMG I AM SUPER GOOD". I like to play Whitelisted servers too, because its more silent than all global and popular servers. It would be lovely to join!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I don't really know what to say here, but my talent is singing lol. My skills is building, fighting and mining mostly. experience, hmmm. I am not good at swearing, so thats a good fact about this. I don't really spam and I am mostly happy all the time to each person. I am not familiar with rude comments neither.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
I am 13 years old.
I love music and singing.
I play Minecraft most of my time.
I can be a happy person when people wants me too (Aswell I am always)
I live in Norway.
I can help other players and more.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
1. Please read all Rights and Responsibilities.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese

Hi there Stellan, I'm Cordelia, one of the moderators on the Big Sister server, and I'll be reviewing your application today.

Number 1: Mhmm.

Number 2: Hmm, alright. So you heard about the mod through our trailer. Well, it definitely is a fun mod, and wanting to meet new people is always an admirable pursuit. I can definitely see the appeal of playing on a whitelisted server as well, since there's a bit more control on who gets in.

Number 3: Well, singing probably won't help you contribute to the server. Building is an excellent skill though. Also, you could always say that you have 'tact', since that would be a bit more of an eloquent way of stating that you aren't going to swear or spam. Anyways, think outside the box with this one. It doesn't necessarily need to be a Minecraft skill—it can be social skills, creative skills, or even just morals.

Number 4:
A: This isn't something that fits here. This tells us nothing about you as a person, which is the whole reason for this section.
B: This is a good fact, but it needs more detail! What kind of thing do you like to sing?
C: Well, we don't really like Minecraft facts in this section. Also, that's probably unhealthy.
D: This isn't really a random fact, honestly. Also, why would people need to ask you to be happy if you're always happy anyways?
E: This could be an interesting fact if you went into a bit more detail with it! What things are like there, that sort of thing.
F: This could be a decent fact, but you'll need to explain it a bit more.

Number 5:
Cheeky. Pick a different one.

Number 6:
Correct.

Conclusion: All in all, this application needs some work. Numbers 2 and 3 could use some more information. Number 4 needs significantly more detail, and some of your facts need to be cut entirely. I'd strongly recommend that you pick a different rule for number 5, as well. As of now, I can't whitelist you with this application. If you wish to reapply, please revise your application and resubmit it in a new post. Thanks, and good luck.
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cordelia
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by sgt_viper000 Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:12 pm

Please don't forget this as we won't know how to whitelist you on the server. 
For security reasons, we cannot assume your forum username is equal to your Minecraft one.
Sgt_Viper

We are looking for a detailed and honest explanation, ideally between 60 to 90 words.  Focus on your reasons for joining our server specifically over other server options (such as whether you like our documentation, our server videos, or our Dynmap), but you can also include such things as how you heard about this server, how you were acquainted with UncleMion's Gulliver Mod, and if you have had any experience in prior Gulliver servers.

I have heard so much about your server from my good friend Night_Lord. From what he has told me your server sounds very impressive with the fact that you have a good community, great servers, and an honorable set of rules. This is my first white list server so I pretty new at this but I am great person who rarely argues with others and I will generally find a way to compromise with others.

You are free to be a little broad here since you have likely never been to our server and don't know how we're like.  But your goal here is to demonstrate, ideally between 60 to 90 words, how you expect to do your part to help keep our server a happy, peaceful and productive place.  Things like maturity, building cred, and an independent spirit are valuable to us, but you're more than welcomed to be creative here.

I am a pretty good builder but I also am good at gathering resources, most of the time I'll be available to help others with gathering resources or if they need resources to repair damage I'll happily donate what is needed. As for an adventurer I'm not too good at finding my path home but I can tag along and give my support.

It can be very easy to rinse and repeat the same answers from the previous two questions, so here is your chance to truly differentiate yourself from other players.  List five amazing facts about yourself that make you special or that may be of interest to someone in our community.  Be sure to write detailed responses in full sentences, and bulleted-out to make it easier for us to read.  

• I like to help out whenever it's possible.

• I own two chihuahua pups.

• I like to cook, I can be self sufficient.

• I like to play video games!

• I am an artist, especially in the cartoon style.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Feel free to copy and paste it here, or paraphrase it from memory.  The most important thing to demonstrate is that you opened the document and read enough of it to pick one of the rights or responsibilities listed.  What you picked may be used to assess your personality, so choose wisely and feel free to explain your choice if you want.

You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature
content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.

Cheese!

Hopefully the information you need has been provided to you in the most clear and detailed way possible, but if you have any questions or are unsure about something, feel free to ask us first before submitting your application.

sgt_viper000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Hello there Sergeant, thanks for applying. A reviewer should get in touch with you within the next 24 hours or so to get this looked up for you. Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:15 pm

sgt_viper000 wrote:
Application:

Hey there! I'm Flamm, and I'll be looking over your application today!

Alrighty then! Sorry for not getting to your application sooner, but someone's here now! Let's begin!

Q #1: Your name checks out, so you're good here!

Q #2: Oh, a friend of Night's! It's not often that we get friend referrals, but they do come up occasionally. Just take note that, if anything goes wrong, you're not the only one in trouble. Razz

Q #3: So, are you good at settling down and making a home, or is your backpack the only home you need? I might need some more info on that last part.

Q #4:
-1: Oh, how nice! We could use someone to help out the new guys; after you're no longer "new" yourself. ^w^
-2: Are they cute? I own two chihuahua-rat terriers, and man are they adorable. You probably wouldn't believe it if I showed you, but they're littermates!
-3: Hehe, Cia might have some cooking tips for you! Make sure to be active on the forums; The Dear Cia Column might be your place to get some advice on how to make delicious, healthy meals!
-4: Oh, do you now? I'd have never guessed based on you applying for a server for a particular video game... >w<
-5: Another artist! Our little server is full of them! You should check out our Drawing Topic and show us some of your work!
-Overview: While some of your answers are a little generic, you did actually bullet them with real bullets... I suppose I'll let them slide, for now. Razz

Q #5: Good, it makes me happy to know that players aren't afraid to stand up and say something's wrong. If you tell us, we'll be sure to check it out for you!

Q #6: Yum, the answer is delicious-- I mean CORRECT!

-----------------------

Conclusion: Your application is a little generic, but not too much so. That being said, you have passed the application process! Like I said before, if there's any trouble, I'll have to let Night know. Otherwise, WELCOME TO BIG SISTER! You'll be whitelisted soon!
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 Empty White list application?

Post by UltraObvious Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:35 pm

1. My Minecraft name is UltraSeptic
2. I like the mod, because it is a unique type and you don't see size    changing everywhere. Also I want to join the server because it is the only one I could find that is running most of the time (NO OFFENSE FOR THE OTHER SERVERS) Also, The server looks very well made and has a lot of effort put into the areas, and the landscape and the mini games look entertaining.                                                                                 
3. I know a lot about Minecraft and Gulliver's mod so I "could" help people that are puzzled. Other than that I am a good builder for houses (preferably small ones). I have a good (people say this) humour so i could keep people entertained, but they would hardly need it considering the amount of mini games. I am fairly good at role play (my opinion) but i would be doing more things. I don't have much else to say about my traits.                   
                                                                                                            1. I have an issue of saying BANANA a lot but I try to control myself.  
2. I like carrots.                                                                                
3. I say "non, more than I say "no".                                                        
4. I have a bad temper                                                                           5. In Minecraft, I wouldn't DARE to hurt a pig (Don't ask me why, probably because they're cute)                                                                                                                                                    
4. Favourite Novice's Creed: You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content, if it is making you, a neighbour, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.                                                                            
5. The Currency is Cheese. Laughing

Last edited by UltraObvious on Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:52 pm; edited 18 times in total
UltraObvious
UltraObvious

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dave
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Please re-format your app so it is readable. Thanks.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyelf101 Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:21 pm

1.My Minecraft User: tinyelf101

2. Why I want to join: I have always wanted to find the perfect server for me, and when I got the mod Gulliver I loved it so much that I went looking for a server that had the mod. And the one that looked the most fun was your server. I found out about it because I saw the video on youtube. It looked like so much fun that I would love to play with people on it!

3. How could I help keep this server happy: I love for people to be happy! When I meet someone under the weather or grumpy I do my best to make them smile by being silly or talking with them. I have never been banned by any server and is always nice in chat. I am always a peace maker which means that when someone is fighting or picking on someone I will come in like a superhero and stop it! If I am allowed on this server I promise to keep it happy and cheerful!

4. Five random facts about myself:
-I have low-bone-density which means I am short for my age and I always end up in the back of the line in class and is thought to be a 7 year old instead of 11.
-My dad works at Disney which means that I can go to Disney for FREE whenever I want! I would hate it if I sounded like I was bragging.
-I have a strong interest in electrical science and I plan to walk in my fathers footsteps by working at Disney also and plan to be the best so I can support others.
-Although I am not scared of roller coasters or being up high I have only one fear and weakness, school. I have disliked school ever since I started 1st grade.That was when teachers got mean and homework started pilling.
-I am a Tomboy although I am a girl which makes my two favorite colors black and purple. I mostly like whatever a boy likes so throw me into the navy or a spooky room and I would do fine!

4. My favorite right: If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

5. CHEESE! i luv cheese!

So exited if I am allowed to join!WHHEEE!!
Giant Excited
tinyelf101
tinyelf101

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:16 am

tinyelf101 wrote:1.My Minecraft User: tinyelf101

2. Why I want to join: I have always wanted to find the perfect server for me, and when I got the mod Gulliver I loved it so much that I went looking for a server that had the mod. And the one that looked the most fun was your server. I found out about it because I saw the video on youtube. It looked like so much fun that I would love to play with people on it!

3. How could I help keep this server happy: I love for people to be happy! When I meet someone under the weather or grumpy I do my best to make them smile by being silly or talking with them. I have never been banned by any server and is always nice in chat. I am always a peace maker which means that when someone is fighting or picking on someone I will come in like a superhero and stop it! If I am allowed on this server I promise to keep it happy and cheerful!

4. Five random facts about myself:
-I have low-bone-density which means I am short for my age and I always end up in the back of the line in class and is thought to be a 7 year old instead of 11.
-My dad works at Disney which means that I can go to Disney for FREE whenever I want! I would hate it if I sounded like I was bragging.
-I have a strong interest in electrical science and I plan to walk in my fathers footsteps by working at Disney also and plan to be the best so I can support others.
-Although I am not scared of roller coasters or being up high I have only one fear and weakness, school. I have disliked school ever since I started 1st grade.That was when teachers got mean and homework started pilling.
-I am a Tomboy although I am a girl which makes my two favorite colors black and purple. I mostly like whatever a boy likes so throw me into the navy or a spooky room and I would do fine!

4. My favorite right: If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

5. CHEESE! i luv cheese!

So exited if I am allowed to join!WHHEEE!!
Giant Excited

Oh hey, I remember you.  You're that "tiny elf" that keeps trying to apply.  Your first round of apps have been horrible, or at least lacking, but this one seems to be a bit more thought-out than usual, so kudos to you for finally trying.  I was going to defer the review of this to someone else, but heck I guess I'll take a stab at it.  ^^

QUESTION 1:  I'm going to guess your name reflects you quite well irl. XD

QUESTION 2:  A bit generic, especially since it lacks details on why you like the Gulliver mod, or what about our server or video seemed so fun to you.  But compared to other attempts,this at least meets the word length and pretty much covers the very basics.  I may still press you for details later, but if this is the only thing lacking in your application, I could live with it. ^^

QUESTION 3:  Hmmm, some very admirable traits from someone so young, although you definitely have to learn that you can't always stop all fighting -- sometimes it helps to intervene and sometimes it's better to just stay out of an argument.  Hopefully in time you'll learn to choose wisely like that.  Also, while it's great to want to help others, be prepared to get help in return; after all, people intent on helping others should be prepared to help themselves first and foremost. ^^

QUESTION 4:  
a> Oh no, sorry to hear.  Although definitely a good illustration of what I meant by my note about question 3... and considering you're still only 11, it's not too late to recover bone density and get your height up to something nice.  Some people may suggest different solutions; I myself suggest food solutions, not just in eating foods that increase bone health, but also avoiding foods that impair bone health and growth.  ^^

b> Wow, that sounds like fun!  Surprisngly, the last time I was at Disney World was last year during a business trip... wanted something different to do during the weekend and ended up taking a quick nostalgia trip there.  It wasn't quite how I remembered it, but the food was good at least. ^^

c> Oooh!  That's good, we need more electrical engineers, and I'm glad you're willing to take up your father's profession in that regard.  ^^

d> hahaha!  You're like a miniature version of myself!  I know the feeling and I sympathize... even at my age, I view school as a kind of prison, and a great way to kill off passion and talent.  XD

e> Eeek, well I think it's good enough to keep you in spooky rooms and rollercoasters, but not the Navy (or school) in order to prove you're Tomboyish enough.  Granted, this is more reason to get you big and strong, since the Tomboyish image won't be as effective if you stay the size of a 7-year old. >v<

QUESTION 5: Which you incorrectly labeled "Question 4" again, lol...
Well, this Right is definitely overused... but you have been consistent with it in all your applications, plus you actually have a real reason for using it.  So I'll let it slide and accept it. ^^

QUESTION 6: And that's correct. And I'm glad you like it, since it's "possibly" one of the foods that can help you with your bones (assuming you don't have a problem with anything milk or dairy).  

VERDICT:  Okay!  Well as I said before, your question 2 is a bit generic, and the question 3 a bit idealistic, but overall I'm impressed with the huge improvement in your application over previous submissions!  Your Question 4 stats are all long, original and solid, and kind of paint an interesting picture about yourself (in conjunction with question 3).  And all the word lengths and requirements have been met too.

If this were a test grade, I'd give it a 90% (or about an A- ) -- not perfect, but... good.  Quite good.  Good enough to pass for sure.  Not sure how much of this was your own initiative or your paying attention to Burger's feedback from last time, but either way it shows admirable effort.  ^^

So congratulations!  I believe you've made it!  While I whitelist you, be sure to check out this appropriate video for you....

Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PunchoGamer Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:38 pm

Hello! Smile

My IGN is PunchoGamer.

Well, i had a lot of fun with this mod in the past. Then I always wondered if there was a server with this mod. Then I found you guys on Planet Minecraft a couple of days ago and I thought it would be nice to play this mod with other people.

I am OK builder, so I can help with big projects if you need help. I am also good at redstone, so if you need some help with redstone, I can help. I am also an OK pixel artist, too.

1. My favorite FNAF animatronic is Toy Bonnie
2. I started in Beta 1.4
3. I never been on tons of Minecraft Servers
4. I don't really like to watch TV.
5. I like going out camping during the summer.

I enjoyed If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
the most.

It is Cheese!

See ya on the server hopefully! Smile
PunchoGamer
PunchoGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:10 pm

PunchoGamer wrote:Hello! Smile

My IGN is PunchoGamer.

Well, i had a lot of fun with this mod in the past. Then I always wondered if there was a server with this mod. Then I found you guys on Planet Minecraft a couple of days ago and I thought it would be nice to play this mod with other people.

I am OK builder, so I can help with big projects if you need help. I am also good at redstone, so if you need some help with redstone, I can help. I am also an OK pixel artist, too.

1. My favorite FNAF animatronic is Toy Bonnie
2. I started in Beta 1.4
3. I never been on tons of Minecraft Servers
4. I don't really like to watch TV.
5. I like going out camping during the summer.

I enjoyed If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
the most.

It is Cheese!

See ya on the server hopefully! Smile

Well, let's get right down to it.

Your reason to join is solely because we have Gulliver's mod. As we have so much more than this, and other Gulliver servers could pop up any day and take your attention away, what other things about our server interest you? We hope to have a relatively loyal player base, in case you couldn't guess from the whitelist and application process.

Your answer to question three isn't necessarily bad, but... well, there's not much to it. Try adding some examples or something to add some meat to this skeleton.

As for your five facts...
1. This tells me little to nothing about your character. And it's short.
2. Again, little to nothing about your character. And short.
3. That's... something, but we prefer to make these facts random. So not Minecraft-related.
4. Eh... that's something, but add onto it. Why don't you like watching TV?
5. That's something, but again it's a little short. Why do you like camping? Why in the Summer, specifically? Etc. etc.

Hm... that's a somewhat common Right you chose to be your favorite. Maybe, while you're working on everything else, you could try looking at one of the others?

And, as your answer to question six shows, you can read!

So, overall: no, you're not whitelist material - yet - but you can get there. Carefully read through my review, and fix what needs fixing, if you want to. Then, once it's all re-done, post it up in a separate post, please. Good luck.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 22 Empty New Application

Post by UltraObvious Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:43 am

1.   My Minecraft name is UltraSeptic
2.   I like the mod, because it is a unique type and you don't see size  changing everywhere. Also I want to join the server because it is the only one I could find that is running most of the time (NO OFFENSE FOR THE OTHER SERVERS) Also, The server looks very well made and has a lot of effort put into the areas, and the landscape and the mini games look entertaining.                                                                                
3.  I know a lot about Minecraft and Gulliver's mod so I "could" help people that are puzzled. Other than that I am a good builder for houses (preferably small ones). I have a good (people say this) humour so I could keep people entertained, but they would hardly need it considering the amount of mini games. I am fairly good at role play (my opinion) but I would be doing more things. I don't have much else to say about my traits.                    
1.  I have an issue of saying BANANA a lot but I try to control myself.  
2.  I like carrots.                                                                                
3.  I say "non”, more than I say "no".                                                        
4.  I am very strong willed with a sensitive nature.                                                                      
5.   I wouldn't DARE to hurt a pig (Don't ask me why, probably because they're cute and its evil to kll them.)                                                                                                                                                    
4.  Favourite Novice's Creed: You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content, if it is making you, a neighbour, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.                                                                            
5.  The Currency is Cheese.
UltraObvious
UltraObvious

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dave
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:44 pm

UltraObvious wrote:1.   My Minecraft name is UltraSeptic
2.   I like the mod, because it is a unique type and you don't see size  changing everywhere. Also I want to join the server because it is the only one I could find that is running most of the time (NO OFFENSE FOR THE OTHER SERVERS) Also, The server looks very well made and has a lot of effort put into the areas, and the landscape and the mini games look entertaining.                                                                                
3.  I know a lot about Minecraft and Gulliver's mod so I "could" help people that are puzzled. Other than that I am a good builder for houses (preferably small ones). I have a good (people say this) humour so I could keep people entertained, but they would hardly need it considering the amount of mini games. I am fairly good at role play (my opinion) but I would be doing more things. I don't have much else to say about my traits.                    
1.  I have an issue of saying BANANA a lot but I try to control myself.  
2.  I like carrots.                                                                                
3.  I say "non”, more than I say "no".                                                        
4.  I am very strong willed with a sensitive nature.                                                                      
5.   I wouldn't DARE to hurt a pig (Don't ask me why, probably because they're cute and its evil to kll them.)                                                                                                                                                    
4.  Favourite Novice's Creed: You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content, if it is making you, a neighbour, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.                                                                            
5.  The Currency is Cheese.

Oh hey, you finally re-formatted this thing. Thanks.

Now, down to business. First off, your reason to join is largely because of our mod, but you also touch on other things, even if you are rather vague and general about it. I suppose it's close enough...

Your next answer is... well, surprisingly good, overall. There's depth to it, and you provide a lot of social- and gameplay-related facts about yourself.

Now as for your five facts...
1. I'm... not sure how to take this. I'd suggest using a more positive fact.
2. Hardly shows much about your character, but at least it isn't derogatory.
3. ...Might want to work on your spelling, then? Razz Anyway, random as this is, we're hoping to see some of your character in here.
4. Theeere we go, something positive, character-revealing, and of decent length! ...Even if it looks like an oxymoron (strong but sensitive? An example would be nice).
5. Well, in Minecraft they're hardly cute, but this doesn't seem to just be a Minecraft fact. Sooo it passes, I suppose.

Very good Right you chose there. Excellent ^^

And yes, the fact you can read is appreciated, as is your knowledge of our currency Razz

So, overall, you did much better than I expected. While your five facts are fairly patchy, just about everything else checks out... so, with some deliberation, I think I'll give you a whitelist. Don't make me regret it, though.

Welcome to the server. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PartyLemon Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:26 pm

My MC username is PartyLemon

My reasons for wishing to join this particular server are equal parts simple and personal. I have been playing Minecraft for quite a long time. I have tried many mods and they were all fantastic. That is until i came across the Gulliver Mod. This mod i have had the most fun with. Unfortunately, up until now, i haven't been able to find a server that uses said mod. I first found out about you from a video on Youtube. From there, i found the PlanetMinecraft post and ultimately landed here. To put it simply: I love the look of this server and it's community and i would love to be a part of it.

My play style on Minecraft is always friendly and peaceful. I love to build and play among players no matter the play type. That's why i try to avoid PVP oriented servers. I gravitate towards those that are based on building and community. I like to build. My main building talent is focused on simple housing and design of said housing. Mainly, i love to help people any way i can. That may sound like something everyone says but its true. There is a part of me that does not like to be on the bad side of people. Because of that, i don't break rules or purposely go out of my way to annoy others.

Fact #1: I like to study home design in some of my free time.
Fact #2: I enjoy wood carving. Specifically crafting walking sticks.
Fact #3: I volunteer at a YMCA daycare watching over small children.
Fact #4: I am part of a young men's brotherhood called DeMolay. It's like Freemasons, only for ages 12-21.
Fact #5: I wish to study the magical science of outserspace.

First off, when i first read the creed, i was, and still am, blown away by how much is and has been put into the community. Each rule made to complete the experience for all ages. That is why mt favorite responsibility on the list has to be 20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and 
fun.

Of course we cant forget about Cheese. One of my favorite parts to a meal! Goes swell with warm dinner rolls as well!

PartyLemon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lemon
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:36 pm

PartyLemon wrote:My MC username is PartyLemon

My reasons for wishing to join this particular server are equal parts simple and personal. I have been playing Minecraft for quite a long time. I have tried many mods and they were all fantastic. That is until i came across the Gulliver Mod. This mod i have had the most fun with. Unfortunately, up until now, i haven't been able to find a server that uses said mod. I first found out about you from a video on Youtube. From there, i found the PlanetMinecraft post and ultimately landed here. To put it simply: I love the look of this server and it's community and i would love to be a part of it.

My play style on Minecraft is always friendly and peaceful. I love to build and play among players no matter the play type. That's why i try to avoid PVP oriented servers. I gravitate towards those that are based on building and community. I like to build. My main building talent is focused on simple housing and design of said housing. Mainly, i love to help people any way i can. That may sound like something everyone says but its true. There is a part of me that does not like to be on the bad side of people. Because of that, i don't break rules or purposely go out of my way to annoy others.  

Fact #1: I like to study home design in some of my free time.
Fact #2: I enjoy wood carving. Specifically crafting walking sticks.
Fact #3: I volunteer at a YMCA daycare watching over small children.
Fact #4: I am part of a young men's brotherhood called DeMolay. It's like Freemasons, only for ages 12-21.
Fact #5: I wish to study the magical science of outserspace.

First off, when i first read the creed, i was, and still am, blown away by how much is and has been put into the community. Each rule made to complete the experience for all ages. That is why mt favorite responsibility on the list has to be  20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and 
fun.

Of course we cant forget about Cheese. One of my favorite parts to a meal! Goes swell with warm dinner rolls as well!

Hello PartyLemon,

My name is Lomgren and I'll be reviewing your application today. ^^

First answer is great, though I see you've taken advantage of the name changing service. Glad you were able to find a name you like! (and no, this isn't a bad thing, just noting it)

And your reasons for joining seem good to me, actually fairly similar to mine when I joined. I like that!

From the answer to your third question, you're reminding me of myself again, haha. I love building as well, and helping others, and you'll find that we tend to stick together and help each other out.

From your facts:
1. Oh, that's interesting, do you plan out things in minecraft out of curiosity?
2. Ooh, carving, that's definitely one of the lesser known skills out there.
3. Ah, sounds like you have a lot of patience then, which is good!
4. I had never heard of DeMolay before, but it looks like a good organization.
5. Ah, space, "The Final Frontier" as some call it. And very worthy of study. Maybe you can design space habitats or colonies with some of your other interests?

Ah, that's a good rule to like, as we do love having a friendly server!

And finally, your last answer is correct!

I have to say that it's good to have a nice, solid application like yours come through every once in a while. You are approved for whitelisting!
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PartyLemon Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Fantastic! I'm glad to see my efforts have paid off! Yes i do like to plan my homes down to the letter. I leave room for on the spot changes like all great builders must do now and again. Just in time too because i just got my Minecraft to work with the mods! Funny thing, it was the java 7 .exe switch that did it.

PartyLemon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lemon
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:49 pm

Thanks for reviewing him, Lom. Party, I'll get you whitelisted in a moment ^^

Congrats Very Happy
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KelvynKo Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:31 pm

My username is "kelvynko"

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server
I have all ways loved the idea of shrinking down and being tinnie! C:
plus i love good commuaty (sorry for bad spelling DX) i love roleplaying in games and i thought this server is perfect for me! Very Happy

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute postively to our server.
Well, like i said i LOVE roleplaying i do it with my friends all the time! im a very friendly person (untell you piss me off >:C) im not much of a builder but i do it sometimes and im VERY sarcastic just want you to know a lot of things i say i dont mean...

#1 I use windows but i dont like microsoft that much anymore because they bought minecraft D:

#2 I LOVE! eating food Very Happy im just a hungery kind of guy what can i say? c:

#3 I also LOVE roleplaying, a LOT! i have said this over 9,000 times now #puntime

#4 I dont go out much so i have a lot of time on the computer to play on your server! Very Happy

#5 And lastly i..um i like "vore" if you dont know its a fetish that not meny ppl have where you like to watch a person or creature eat another thing whole... its weird.. but fun to roleplay about! C: there's more detail to it that im not going to get into

5) If you have TabbyChat installed, you have the right to start roleplays or participate in active 
roleplays, provided you do it within the predesignated RP1 or RP2 channels.

6) Its CHEESE! i love cheese! *starts eating your cheese* oh was that yours? opps...  Twisted Evil

KelvynKo

Back to top Go down

Post by KelvynKo Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Sorry if i miss spell anything im not that good at spelling. I'm very sorry if this happens. #ifeltlikesayinghashtag

KelvynKo

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:37 pm

KelvynKo wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My username is "kelvynko"

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server
I have all ways loved the idea of shrinking down and being tinnie! C:
plus i love good commuaty (sorry for bad spelling DX) i love roleplaying in games and i thought this server is perfect for me! Very Happy

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute postively to our server.
Well, like i said i LOVE roleplaying i do it with my friends all the time! im a very friendly person (untell you piss me off >:C) im not much of a builder but i do it sometimes and im VERY sarcastic just want you to know a lot of things i say i dont mean...

#1 I use windows but i dont like microsoft that much anymore because they bought minecraft D:

#2 I LOVE! eating food Very Happy im just a hungery kind of guy what can i say? c:

#3 I also LOVE roleplaying, a LOT! i have said this over 9,000 times now #puntime

#4 I dont go out much so i have a lot of time on the computer to play on your server! Very Happy

#5 And lastly i..um i like "vore" if you dont know its a fetish that not meny ppl have where you like to watch a person or creature eat another thing whole... its weird.. but fun to roleplay about! C: there's more detail to it that im not going to get into

5) If you have TabbyChat installed, you have the right to start roleplays or participate in active 
roleplays, provided you do it within the predesignated RP1 or RP2 channels.

6) Its CHEESE! i love cheese! *starts eating your cheese* oh was that yours? opps...  Twisted Evil

Before I go onto your actual app, let me just check a few things off so you get where I'm coming from: you don't appear to be on good terms with the English language; you're prone to emotional swings, it seems; and you're sarcastic to the point of probably insulting everyone on the server very easily.

So, without even getting into specifics, you don't seem like the kind of guy we want on our server. Now to the app.

Your reason to join is... well, short, and goes little beyond our use of the Gulliver mod and roleplaying. While we do have both of those, our primary thing is building, and so not everyone wants to roleplay. Please keep that in mind, and... well, mayeb you could look at our trailers and add something else to do? Sometimes the server can be a little empty, and it'd be nice if you could do things besides roleplaying.

Now, as for how you can contribute to the community... you make it clear that you will probably get ticked off somehow, and say (presumably mean) things that you 'won't mean'. To say this is a bad aspect about you is something of an understatement. First, assure me that you won't lose your temper unduly, and then re-write this entire answer.

Well, your facts are enlightening... but not in a good way. Firstly, what's so bad about Microsoft buying Minecraft? There's a chance they could make it great. Also, use another fact besides the one that you like roleplaying. Please. Thirdly, your fourth fact is not a good thing. Spend a day away from the computer - outside, preferably - and then re-write it, please. And finally... vore is looked down on in this server. You're going to get a lot of grief for bringing it up, and for good reason. If you're going to join, leave your fetish at the door, please.

As for your chosen Right, it's obsolete. We don't have TabbyChat anymore. So, please choose another Right or Responsibility.

Finally, yes, the currency is cheese. And thanks for being an arse about that question. :L

-----

SO, overall, no, you're not getting a whitelist. Go through my review, reassure me that you aren't an extremely young, moody adolescent who is prone to bouts of rage and tantrums at any moment, re-write your app, and re-post it if you wish. If you don't wish to do that, good luck in finding another server, then.

Though, in either case, good luck in general, I suppose.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KelvynKo Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:10 pm

oh, i think you took my words a little off. im not saying i just mad and rage every where! im saying that if it comes to it that i will defend my rights Neutral im not that moody at all im a very friendly kind of guy i swear im not going to curse or talk about vore its just a thing in the randomness of me (and im going to be 14 this year im not THAT young) and the reason im not that good at spelling is because im unschooled... most of the things i have learned were by my self. and if this is not good enough to think im okay i will re-wright my application D:

KelvynKo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next