Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 18 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 18 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 18 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 18 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by KaCii Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:53 am

Please go read Burger's post. Just wanting to come on doesn't mean you get to. If you're applying for a job, do you get the job just because you want it?
Also, please don't make so many unnecessary posts.
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:21 pm

If you're Italian I'm going to be so ashamed....

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:38 pm

No. (First of all, I'm just going to say that I am NOT staff.)
You are not accepted into the server yet. You did not read what Burger (A staff member) said, or what I said. You need to be able to listen to others. I can't understand half of what you're saying, and if you BOTHER to read Burger's post, he suggests you find another gulliver server. Good day.
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:48 pm

Well I'm definitely staff and will certainly issue a very credible ultimatum.  If the next post out of you [MrJarousek] is anything but a good and understandable application, I will kick you out of this forum for spamming.

Consider this your first and final warning.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Well, he had been warned.

But as a reminder, the reason we stress the use of English is precisely because the would-be player needs to be able to understand the Rights and Responsibilities.  Otherwise, they can fail to follow them and use the language barrier as an excuse.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 18 Empty Whitelist application

Post by joshyjoawoods Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:06 pm

1. joshyjoawoods

2.I would like to join the server because i would love to be apart of a amazing community. Everyone having fun roleplay, and more.

3.Im a very good builder. I am amazing at redstone, and I believe i can help the server a lot.

4.I Mow the lawn every 2 weeks.
I can hold my breath for 1 min.
I am able to play piano.
Sometimes my parents get confused on the computer so i come and help.(since i'm very good with computers)
I have an amazing memory.

5.13. You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or 
those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player.  

This is my favorite responsibility because you can use it in real life. Lets say someone steals something that belongs to someone else. Its a responsibility to tell the police.

The Official Server Currency is Cheese

joshyjoawoods

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:35 pm

Um... I'm pretty sure that that's actually SHORTER than your previous one... *Checks* Yep.

1. Correct, I guess.

2 and 3 are shorter than before, although you took out the huge chunk of "I'm nice I'm nice I don't bully I'm nice".

4. NONE of the facts are very original...

5. Uh... You stated a right, then said it was a responsibility.

6. Correct.
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by McSmithy Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:31 am

My IGN is MCSmith132

I used to play on a mod pack known as TTPI (Test Pack Please Ignore) but the server I played on went down. So then I took to google and I located the Gulliver mod. After I found the Gulliver mod it was just a little while later that I found this server and decided I had to try it for myself to see if it was as good as it sounded.

To start with i am usually shy towards any new player I meet but I can slowly become more open to a player the more I get to know them. I'm usually quiet and follow the rules but I do request I don't get dragged into the middle of something like a grief. I would rather just rebuild and get back to work. I may be joining a size oriented server but I prefer to be normal size as of now. I'd rather help other players off to a better start. I'm not excellent at building but I'm also not that bad. I can give you many ideas for something but if you want to hear them you need to get to know me first.

1. I am a Russian who moved to America at the age of 7. My English is good but you can count spelling and grammar out.
2. I am a very active person. Getting on the server very often may not be an option for me some weeks. I will try to spend as much time as possible on the server though.
3. On my free time I help people who ponder suicide. I help them rediscover how good life can be. Another reason that I might not be on the server a lot though sadly...
4. I like massive projects. On my last server I attempted to build a mini game from the anime Sword Art Online and it worked somewhat. Before I could finish it the server went down though.
5. I like to get things done the first time. I hate doing things twice because I did it wrong that's why I read 14 successful applications before I wrote this one.

My favorite Novice creed part is the right to defend yourself because that is the American Spirit in a nut shell. It also gives me reason to make weapons. I like weapons but I won't break the rules.

The server currency is dollars I believe. No I am joking it is cheese. Cheese is the currency on the server. I hope you enjoy my application and that you also have a great day.

McSmithy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:30 am

McSmithy wrote:My IGN is MCSmith132

I used to play on a mod pack known as TTPI (Test Pack Please Ignore) but the server I played on went down. So then I took to google and I located the Gulliver mod. After I found the Gulliver mod it was just a little while later that I found this server and decided I had to try it for myself to see if it was as good as it sounded.

To start with i am usually shy towards any new player I meet but I can slowly become more open to a player the more I get to know them. I'm usually quiet and follow the rules but I do request I don't get dragged into the middle of something like a grief. I would rather just rebuild and get back to work. I may be joining a size oriented server but I prefer to be normal size as of now. I'd rather help other players off to a better start. I'm not excellent at building but I'm also not that bad. I can give you many ideas for something but if you want to hear them you need to get to know me first.

1. I am a Russian who moved to America at the age of 7. My English is good but you can count spelling and grammar out.
2. I am a very active person. Getting on the server very often may not be an option for me some weeks. I will try to spend as much time as possible on the server though.
3. On my free time I help people who ponder suicide. I help them rediscover how good life can be. Another reason that I might not be on the server a lot though sadly...
4. I like massive projects. On my last server I attempted to build a mini game from the anime Sword Art Online and it worked somewhat. Before I could finish it the server went down though.
5. I like to get things done the first time. I hate doing things twice because I did it wrong that's why I read 14 successful applications before I wrote this one.

My favorite Novice creed part is the right to defend yourself because that is the American Spirit in a nut shell. It also gives me reason to make weapons. I like weapons but I won't break the rules.

The server currency is dollars I believe. No I am joking it is cheese. Cheese is the currency on the server. I hope you enjoy my application and that you also have a great day.

Hey Smith ^^ I'm Spook and I'll be handling your app today.

Question 1:
First off your username should be correct ^^

Question 2: Well why did you decide to join this server? Could you explain that?

Question 3:
Ah okay! Well I'm someone who is normal sized often too but for the rest this answer just makes it.

Question 4:
Whoah these facts look long and good Very Happy Let's go straight to them.
1 Wha but your grammar is actually pretty good Surprised
2 This fact is not really random about yourself
3 Oh wow
4 Aha! Well being busy with a good long project can be nice.
5 Oh wow you prepared eh? Well your app actually does have it's good points (Like this fact Very Happy)

Question 5:
Could you quote the right please? You can keep the the line where you explain why you like it though

Question 6: Wrong! Oh wait you said cheese? Then it's correct Razz

Grammar and Formatting:
I like the look of your app well done ^^

Verdict: Okay I'm sorry I know you don't like to do something twice but it's lacking a bit of information, if you can explain why you want to join this server redo your second fact and quote the right or responsibility.

If you do all that and repost your app I'll be happy to whitelist you Smile
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:53 am

Come on you can do it! I agree with spook your application still lacks something, if I were you I'd focus more on why you wish to join this particular server, with the other extra information of course.
Anyway personally I like your application and I can't wait to give you a tour of the server. Stay assured that you will receive a warm and polite welcome from everyone and therefore we will appreciate a samely consideration. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:50 pm

joshyjoawoods wrote:1. joshyjoawoods

2.I would like to join the server because i would love to be apart of a amazing community. Everyone having fun roleplay, and more.

3.Im a very good builder. I am amazing at redstone, and I believe i can help the server a lot.

4.I Mow the lawn every 2 weeks.
I can hold my breath for 1 min.
I am able to play piano.
Sometimes my parents get confused on the computer so i come and help.(since i'm very good with computers)
I have an amazing memory.

5.13. You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or 
those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player.  

This is my favorite responsibility because you can use it in real life. Lets say someone steals something that belongs to someone else. Its a responsibility to tell the police.

The Official Server Currency is Cheese

Hi Joshy, I see Burger hasn't got back to you yet so I'll be the one reviewing your application today.

Number 2: Now checking through your old application, unfortunately, I see your answers to number 2 and 3 is actually Shorter than your previous one. All I'm going to ask here is you add a few more reasons why you really want to join this server. The minimum word limit is 60-90 words. Maybe comment on our dynmap?, or tell us what you like about our trailer? Either way, it adds to it, both would be even better.

Number 3: Right then, this is a bit too short. Firstly, you didn't tell us anything about your personality neither did you give us examples of how you can help the server. If you can, talk about what you like building and what red stone creations you've built. I expect you to reach the minimum word limit which is 60-90 words if you try again.

Number 4:  Your facts seem a bit "meh" at the moment and some of them don't sound very original, change fact a and d then, expand on the others.

Number 5: You stated a right, then said it was a responsibility. Other than this, it's correct.

Number 6: Correct.

Verdict: I am not going to whitelist you just yet, it seems fairly obvious you didn't put a lot of work into this and I'm going to ask you to read through what I've said above and try again.

Thank you.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by McSmithy Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:15 pm

My IGN is MCSmith132

I used to play on a mod pack known as TTPI (Test Pack Please Ignore) but the server I played on went down. So then I took to google and I located the Gulliver mod. After I found the Gulliver mod it was just a little while later that I found this server and decided I had to try it for myself to see if it was as good as it sounded. [EDIT: I have a friend who is suicidal and she told me about macropillia and microphillia. So I found gulliver that way on google and I'm getting on the server because I owe it to her to learn what these size fetishes are about in case of another event with her. I also enjoy whitelist servers so even when I'm done with my "research" I will stay on. So overall I'm joining the server because I want to learn and I like whitelisted servers.]

2. I have the ability to render things in my head in a 3D image and roam them to check for flaws and such. Very useful when building.

My favorite Novice creed part is the right to defend yourself because that is the American Spirit in a nut shell. It also gives me reason to make weapons. I like weapons but I won't break the rules. [EDIT: Here is the quote from the novice creed that you requested. "12. If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary."]

The server currency is dollars I believe. No I am joking it is cheese. Cheese is the currency on the server. I hope you enjoy my application and that you also have a great day. [EDIT: Thank you spook for reading my application!]

McSmithy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Spoiler:

As I stand here a bit half-disgusted, I seriously have to ask what on earth made you think our server built for young people was affiliated with themes of overt sexuality?  I think that, and various other things, clearly distinguish you as someone who has NOT done his research and probably should NOT be here.

Till I get a reply to my answer, I see no reason to spend time reviewing this.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by McSmithy Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:44 pm

I understand what macrophillia and microphillia are but I am not indicating that she is into this kind of thing sexually. My "research" Isn't to see how people sexually react but to see what makes the majority the happiest so I can help her if she has another event. And by event I mean going suicidal again, and If i can learn what makes her happy I might make her feel better. I just want to help her and I am VERY sorry if i indicated that the players on the server are "affiliated with themes of overt sexuality". That is in no way what i'm getting on the server for. But if you read it that way you must have good reason so my sincere apologies. If a punishment is due I will understand.

McSmithy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:07 pm

If you want to know more, i can share with you what ive accumulated and researxhed over the past year... but only via Private Message here on this forum. There is no need to be on the server for that, especially if you dont actually plan to play much.

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by McSmithy Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:18 pm

If it can help with what I'm here for sure, but I also want to play on the server. " I also enjoy whitelist servers so even when I'm done with my "research" I will stay on." I probobly just won't change sizes much but I will be as active as possible. Again, very sorry for the confusion.

McSmithy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:50 pm

Research first, game later. After all, you claim to be trying to save a life here.

I await your questions via Private Message, please refrain from posting here until we're done.

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by LievexBeertjex Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:22 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
LievexBeertjex

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I'd like to join the server because someone (Spookster) recommended me to join because he told me that it's a very nice server with cool things to discover,
after I tried the mod I was completly sold. I just almost loved everything I liked the look of glasgrow spawnington... And you even have a working currency!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Well I'll try to be nice to everyone I meet online and just be friendly but I might get a bit meaner when someone does something I don't like.
I'm also not the best builder in the minecraft universe but I try my best to create something nice.  I'm not the best in redstone too but I can always try to create something.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
I tend to talk in my sleep after a busy day...

I always try to have my work done on time so I won't get stressed

I love to draw different pokemons I'm a real pokemon fan too I think they are awesome because they are different then our animals and I just love animals

I absolute LOVE one direction why? I just love how they sing.

My favorite game is Team fortress 2 I just love working in a team and reaching the goal

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Please refrain from asking players and Staff non­stop questions that can be construed as annoying.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese

LievexBeertjex

Back to top Go down

Post by droman9 Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:14 pm

I was already whitelisted on the Big Sister server but I changed my Minecraft username from "droman9" to "MidnightTheDrag" on the Mojang website and I tried to join the server again but it said I was not whitelisted anymore... I think it's because in the server whitelist files my name is still "droman9" in there and not "MidnightTheDrag".
Is it okay if we can change it to "MidnightTheDrag" so I can join again?... Very Happy
droman9
droman9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:20 pm

Hi Droman,

I'll whitelist your new name shortly but bare in mind if you didn't back up your stuff you won't have access to your items and cheese. We'll be able to retrieve them for you but it'll take some time.

Edit: You've been whitelisted, you should be able to come on the server now. ^^
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next