Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by droman9 Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Okay thanks! Smile
droman9
droman9

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Hi LievexBeertjex,

Aha! One of Spookie's friends. Smile
In that case I'll give him the privilege of reviewing you, I'm sure it won't take long. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle2112 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:33 pm

1. My IGN is eagle2112

2. I discovered this server through an IRL friend. I've heard of the Gulliver's mod before, on the Yogscast YT channel a while ago. It looked interesting, to say the least. I believe this server would be a nice break from the minigames and survival servers I usually play on. To put it simply, I'm horrible with game mechanics, so I can't install this mod for myself. Besides, singleplayer would be no fun. I'm sure this server will not disappoint me.

3. I can be seen as a nice person to be around. I'm very outgoing when it comes to Minecraft, and other games. Honestly, I'm not much of a builder myself (I can make a house look somewhat nice); I'm more of a socializer when it comes to MC. My sense of humor could bring a chuckle out of some people. I'm also in high school, and my classes aren't that forgiving work-wise, so I don't expect myself to be on for long, if at all. I still believe I can benefit this server positively in many ways, with my personality and humor.

4. -I have two golden retriever dogs. One is 11 years old, and the other 9 months.
-Aside from Minecraft, I enjoy video games such as GTA, Pokemon (Gen4 is life), WWE, and once in a blue moon, Call of Duty.
-I used to be a minor staff member (under Moderator) on a survival server.
-I've shot handguns, rifles, and shotguns numerous times in the past few summers (at a firing range, not my enemies).
-My family likes to ride snowmobiles in the winter, and go on boat rides and ski trips in the summer.

5. I enjoy Right #8 the most, simply because I enjoy it when systems like these work. On that server I mentioned where I was staff on, I replanted and reorganized the public farm quite a few times, since many people chose not to replant. Kind of a neat freak here, haha.

6. The currency for this server is cheese, be it regular cheese blocks (sponge) or blue cheese blocks (lapis blocks).

Thanks,
eagle "eag" 2112

eagle2112

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:01 am

Ciabatta wrote:Hi LievexBeertjex,

Aha! One of Spookie's friends.  Smile
In that case I'll give him the privilege of reviewing you, I'm sure it won't take long. ^^

Oh I thought I shouldn't review it myself but if you say so...

LievexBeertjex wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
LievexBeertjex

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I'd like to join the server because someone (Spookster) recommended me to join because he told me that it's a very nice server with cool things to discover,
after I tried the mod I was completly sold. I just almost loved everything I liked the look of glasgrow spawnington... And you even have a working currency!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Well I'll try to be nice to everyone I meet online and just be friendly but I might get a bit meaner when someone does something I don't like.
I'm also not the best builder in the minecraft universe but I try my best to create something nice.  I'm not the best in redstone too but I can always try to create something.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
I tend to talk in my sleep after a busy day...

I always try to have my work done on time so I won't get stressed

I love to draw different pokemons I'm a real pokemon fan too I think they are awesome because they are different then our animals and I just love animals

I absolute LOVE one direction why? I just love how they sing.

My favorite game is Team fortress 2 I just love working in a team and reaching the goal

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Please refrain from asking players and Staff non­stop questions that can be construed as annoying.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese

Hey there Razz you already know me but I'm Spook.

Let's get straight to the review

Question 1:
Correct

Question 2: Well I told you a bit about the server already, I guess this answer just passes though.

Question 3: We'll see how good you are in building Razz I'm not the best myself too and yeah I hope you meet some people here too.

Question 4:
1 Oh lol I'm not sure if I talk in my sleep...
2 Hmm
3 Yeah there are lots of different pokemons Razz
4 Ehm okay
5 Aha a team player Razz!

Question 5:
Aha I like this one too!

Question 6: Is correct

Verdict:
Hmm I think this app just barely does the trick I know you in real life though so I trust that you will behave... I'll whitelist you now.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:09 am

eagle2112 wrote:1. My IGN is eagle2112

2. I discovered this server through an IRL friend. I've heard of the Gulliver's mod before, on the Yogscast YT channel a while ago. It looked interesting, to say the least. I believe this server would be a nice break from the minigames and survival servers I usually play on. To put it simply, I'm horrible with game mechanics, so I can't install this mod for myself. Besides, singleplayer would be no fun. I'm sure this server will not disappoint me.

3. I can be seen as a nice person to be around. I'm very outgoing when it comes to Minecraft, and other games. Honestly, I'm not much of a builder myself (I can make a house look somewhat nice); I'm more of a socializer when it comes to MC. My sense of humor could bring a chuckle out of some people. I'm also in high school, and my classes aren't that forgiving work-wise, so I don't expect myself to be on for long, if at all. I still believe I can benefit this server positively in many ways, with my personality and humor.

4. -I have two golden retriever dogs. One is 11 years old, and the other 9 months.
  -Aside from Minecraft, I enjoy video games such as GTA, Pokemon (Gen4 is life), WWE, and once in a blue moon, Call of Duty.
  -I used to be a minor staff member (under Moderator) on a survival server.
  -I've shot handguns, rifles, and shotguns numerous times in the past few summers (at a firing range, not my enemies).
-My family likes to ride snowmobiles in the winter, and go on boat rides and ski trips in the summer.

5. I enjoy Right #8 the most, simply because I enjoy it when systems like these work. On that server I mentioned where I was staff on, I replanted and reorganized the public farm quite a few times, since many people chose not to replant. Kind of a neat freak here, haha.

6. The currency for this server is cheese, be it regular cheese blocks (sponge) or blue cheese blocks (lapis blocks).

Thanks,
eagle "eag" 2112

Oh well I'm here already so let me get YOUR app too Smile

Question 1: Hopefully correct

Question 2: Ah okay! But may I ask who is this friend?

Question 3: Oh yes I like this lengthy answer ^^

Question 4: Ah these facts look good and lengthy! But are they good enough?
1 Oh cool dogs  Spookster
2 Oh well eh why do you like these games?
3 Not really random
4 Oh cool!
5 Well why does your family like this?

Question 5: Well you explained it! But could you also post the right here too?

Question 6: Yup correct!

Formatting and Grammar: Ah well your grammar is alright but could you add the question above the answers? I think it makes your app nicer ^^

Verdict You're close to a whitelist but not quite there, explain who you friend is redo fact 3 and explain fact 2 & 5 and also add in the right at question 5. If you do this I'll be happy to whitelist you ^^
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:14 am

Nah, don't forget that as long as you know the people IRL and can give them a thorough beating IRL should they do something wrong, staff have some fast-tracking privileges. It also makes them your responsibility, of course, but again... based on what I've seen, it shouldn't be a problem. Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by StreRo Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:58 pm

My Name is StreRo

Love the Gulliver mod find playing on single player is cool but multyplayer is better whit Friends and all kann see waht you build and i have see the nice trailer and i like the server is realy Giant Excited

i love build and play whit other player pvp or other games and i know (all) over minecraft Shocked

1 i have a nice skin Very Happy 2 i love build but is not realy good
3 im realy bad in jump and run 4 i dont flame
5 and im realy stupid

If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

Cheese

StreRo

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:09 pm

StreRo wrote: 5 and im realy stupid

I'm afraid this pretty much sums up your application. For starters, go back to the front page and copy+paste the template. Then fill it out from there.

Then I'll take you seriously.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle2112 Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:37 pm

1. "What is your Minecraft username (or IGN)?"
My IGN is eagle2112

2. "Please explain why you would like to join the Server."
I discovered this server through an IRL friend, whose IGN is builderfish8. I've heard of the Gulliver's mod before, on the Yogscast YT channel a while ago. It looked interesting, to say the least. I believe this server would be a nice break from the minigames and survival servers I usually play on. To put it simply, I'm horrible with game mechanics, so I can't install this mod for myself. Besides, singleplayer would be no fun. I'm sure this server will not disappoint me.

3. "Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server."
I can be seen as a nice person to be around. I'm very outgoing when it comes to Minecraft, and other games. Honestly, I'm not much of a builder myself (I can make a house look somewhat nice); I'm more of a socializer when it comes to MC. My sense of humor could bring a chuckle out of some people. I'm also in high school, and my classes aren't that forgiving work-wise, so I don't expect myself to be on for long, if at all. I still believe I can benefit this server positively in many ways, with my personality and humor.

4. "Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players."
 -I have two golden retriever dogs. One is 11 years old, and the other 9 months.
-Aside from Minecraft, I enjoy games like GTA, because I enjoy the concept of being a criminal, and Pokemon, just because it's so dang addicting!
-I'm currently a green belt in Taekwando.
-My family likes to ride snowmobiles in the winter, and go on boat rides and ski trips in the summer. It's a sort of a tradition running in the family, starting with my grandfather and great uncle owning property near the place we go to.

5. "To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most."
I enjoy Right #8, which states, "You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these."
I love systems like these when they work. On an old server, I replanted and reorganized the public farm in quite a few times when people chose not to replant. One of my biggest pet peeves.
6. "And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency."
The currency for this server is cheese, be it regular cheese blocks (sponge) or blue cheese blocks (lapis blocks).

eagle2112

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:36 am

eagle2112 wrote:1. "What is your Minecraft username (or IGN)?"
My IGN is eagle2112

I discovered this server through an IRL friend, whose IGN is builderfish8. I've heard of the Gulliver's mod before, on the Yogscast YT channel a while ago. It looked interesting, to say the least. I believe this server would be a nice break from the minigames and survival servers I usually play on. To put it simply, I'm horrible with game mechanics, so I can't install this mod for myself. Besides, singleplayer would be no fun. I'm sure this server will not disappoint me.

3. "Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server."
I can be seen as a nice person to be around. I'm very outgoing when it comes to Minecraft, and other games. Honestly, I'm not much of a builder myself (I can make a house look somewhat nice); I'm more of a socializer when it comes to MC. My sense of humor could bring a chuckle out of some people. I'm also in high school, and my classes aren't that forgiving work-wise, so I don't expect myself to be on for long, if at all. I still believe I can benefit this server positively in many ways, with my personality and humor.

4. "Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players."
-Aside from Minecraft, I enjoy games like GTA, because I enjoy the concept of being a criminal, and Pokemon, just because it's so dang addicting!
-My family likes to ride snowmobiles in the winter, and go on boat rides and ski trips in the summer. It's a sort of a tradition running in the family, starting with my grandfather and great uncle owning property near the place we go to.

5. "To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most."
I enjoy Right #8, which states, "You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these."
I love systems like these when they work. On an old server, I replanted and reorganized the public farm in quite a few times when people chose not to replant. One of my biggest pet peeves.
6. "And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency."
The currency for this server is cheese, be it regular cheese blocks (sponge) or blue cheese blocks (lapis blocks).

Well, your app looks nice enough, but on a closer look, I'm not so sure...

Your reason is, watered down, simply that we 'look interesting', and that we'll be a break from other servers. I would really prefer if you gave us specifics, especially specific reasons besides the fact we use Gulliver Mod. Also, you say you can't install this mod on your own? Do you plan on getting builderfish to help you, or can you really not read the pretty darn simple guide that Cia painstakingly wrote to make installing this, quite metaphorically, a piece of cake?

In your next question, you both say you're not much of a builder and admit you'll rarely be on. This is largely a building server, though being good at it is not a necessary detail, being bad at it and being determined not to get better is definitely a bad thing. The fact that you'll rarely be on, and only be on to chat - not even to use gameplay mechanics - makes me feel like we're not the type of server for you. We prefer our players... well, play. Create. Do things. Even if it's just roleplaying. You make it sound like you'll just use our server for a glorified (and, without TabbyChat, inefficient) chatroom. I seriously advise you reconsider whether you really want to join, or explain yourself further if I'm misunderstanding something.

Your five facts are... mostly good. I can tell you for sure that you enjoying being a criminal in GTA is both an amusing fact and somewhat troubling. While it's hard not to enjoy being a criminal in GTA, it could also be seen as you not minding being a criminal at all in any virtual world. I suggest you replace this fact with something more reassuring. ^^

You answered the last two questions very well, though.

Overall, unfortunately, I don't find reasonable grounds to whitelist you, though. You seem like a good guy, really; but between your inability to install such a simple set of mods, your lack of interest in our gameplay and lack of specific features that are 'interesting' about the server, and your almost definite lack of attendance, I cannot, in good faith, allow you on just yet. Please reconsider your standing on whether you want to join the server or not, and then re-write your whitelist and re-post it.

Oh, and if you chose to re-post, please don't edit the areas that were alright. That just makes you look suspicious Razz

Good luck. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle2112 Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:37 pm

1. "What is your Minecraft username (or IGN)?"
My IGN is eagle2112

I discovered this server through an IRL friend, whose IGN is builderfish8. I've heard of the Gulliver's mod before, on the Yogscast YT channel a while ago. It looked interesting, to say the least. I'm looking to improve my building skills, and builderfish told me that there's a lot of good builders on this server, so I'd like to improve my building skills here. I'd also like to enjoy the gulliver's mod, since I hear it's a lot of fun.

I worded this part of the application badly last time. I gave the impression that I'll almost never be on, but when I am, I'll just lounge around and talk and not use the server in any way. That's far from what I'm trying to say. I will play on the server like any other person would, but I also like to talk with other people and joke with them. I also exaggerated the inactiveness in my last app. I'll definitely be on, it's just that life gets in the way sometimes. Like I said, I'd benefit the server with my sense of humor, but I WILL still play.
I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding before, and I hope that this answers your questions.

-i like to listen to bands like Arctic Monkeys, Breaking Benjamin, and Metallica.

5. "To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most."
I enjoy Right #8, which states, "You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these."
6. "And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency."

eagle2112

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:37 pm

Well, that... just about answers all of my questions, yeah. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but as you can see, we take the whitelisting process very seriously. However, it seems you can, too, and you have done an admirable job in fixing your application and addressing most of my points. I hope you don't have too much trouble installing the mod Razz

Consider yourself whitelisted ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alesh_CZ Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:40 pm

my nick is Alesh_CZ

3.I am creative

1. i like trains
2. i like minecraft
3. i like gulliver mod
4. i like mods in minecraft
5. I have a fear of flying

the server I want to join because I love the, I like Gulliver mod

Last edited by Alesh_CZ on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Alesh_CZ

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Uhm... Please... Just...
Wait a minute...
You only answered questions 1, 2 and 4, and inadequately at that...
I just...
Please go read what you need for your application BEFORE applying...
Someone help me here please...
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haasman29 Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Ahahaha, Alesh. Take a look at successful applications in the past beforehand and get an idea of what the application reviewers are expecting of you. Hopefully KC and I have saved the moderators the pain of explaining why your application will get you nowhere.
Haasman29
Haasman29

RP Character Sheet
Name: Haas
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 Empty Whitelist application

Post by Ninja_Tom Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:42 pm

1. My ingame name is Ninja_Tom, named after my cat.

2. I think that the server looks interesting, and after playing minecraft since 0.0.6 Alpha I kinda grew bored of the old minecraft, where as I know Tekkit and FTB exists and I have played them I feel that its just to much content, so I prefer the regular minecraft with something to spice it up.

Another reason is that this server seems to be more populated then most servers with this mod, and I like being social.

I found the server by coincidence while I where browsing after a server to join.

3. I am pretty good at copying things I see, making me pretty good at making pictures into pixel art in minecraft.

I am often told that I have a great sense of justice, and that might be true. I am known for standing up for people that are bullied and whenever I feel someone is being treated unfair I make my opinion clear.

I am a forgiving person, and I might actually be a bit too forgiving at times.

Ingame I would say that I am a decent builder, my style is greatly inspired by the youtuber: Madnes64.

*1. I can speak English, Norwegian and I am taking Japanese classes.

*2. I am taking an education which could lead me to be a future game developer.

*3. I love history, Everything from the Roman period and the three kingdoms period in china to world war 2 and the cold war.

*4. I love animals, and when people say: "Cat or Dog?" I can't decide.

*5. In minecraft I would say that I prefer building but I find combat fun at times too, I love using bows and Potions!

5. I would think 16 is the one I like the best, I personally hate bullying.
Though I personally like a challenge and would probably never ask another player to stop challenging me. (I have experience in playing against the odds.)

6. The currency is "Cheese", which consist of Sponge blocks or "blue cheese" Which is Lapiz Lazuli blocks. These can be deposited and withdrawn from a Cheese ATM.

(Personal note: 60-90 words I felt where a small amount, and I had to remove some things. So if any more questions are needed I am happy to answer them.)
Ninja_Tom
Ninja_Tom

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Ninja_Tom wrote:

1. My ingame name is Ninja_Tom, named after my cat.

2. I think that the server looks interesting, and after playing minecraft since 0.0.6 Alpha I kinda grew bored of the old minecraft, where as I know Tekkit and FTB exists and I have played them I feel that its just to much content, so I prefer the regular minecraft with something to spice it up.

Another reason is that this server seems to be more populated then most servers with this mod, and I like being social.

I found the server by coincidence while I where browsing after a server to join.

3. I am pretty good at copying things I see, making me pretty good at making pictures into pixel art in minecraft.

I am often told that I have a great sense of justice, and that might be true. I am known for standing up for people that are bullied and whenever I feel someone is being treated unfair I make my opinion clear.

I am a forgiving person, and I might actually be a bit too forgiving at times.

Ingame I would say that I am a decent builder, my style is greatly inspired by the youtuber: Madnes64.

*1. I can speak English, Norwegian and I am taking Japanese classes.

*2. I am taking an education which could lead me to be a future game developer.

*3. I love history, Everything from the Roman period and the three kingdoms period in china to world war 2 and the cold war.

*4. I love animals, and when people say: "Cat or Dog?" I can't decide.

*5. In minecraft I would say that I prefer building but I find combat fun at times too, I love using bows and Potions!

5. I would think 16 is the one I like the best, I personally hate bullying.
Though I personally like a challenge and would probably never ask another player to stop challenging me. (I have experience in playing against the odds.)

6. The currency is "Cheese", which consist of Sponge blocks or "blue cheese" Which is Lapiz Lazuli blocks. These can be deposited and withdrawn from a Cheese ATM.

(Personal note: 60-90 words I felt where a small amount, and I had to remove some things. So if any more questions are needed I am happy to answer them.)
Lookout!  Here comes Tom!! Very Happy

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 19 Profile_picture_by_tomdantherock-d4dq8g0

Anyway, I see you haven't been tended to lately, so I guess I'll intervene and write up a quick review for you. It's noted that English is not your primary language, so only spelling or grammar mistakes can be looked past so long as the overall message is conveyed well.  Wink

QUESTION 2:
Whoops... you used the "B" word ["boring"].  A wise person once said: "only boring people get bored", and I've known it to be true on this server since people who often complain about boredom fail to do anything about it, instead relying on others to entertain them.  And if they fail to be entertained to their liking, they will leave or disrupt the server in some way.  Ergo, boredom is a bad reason to join because I can almost guarantee that if there are not enough people to keep you entertained, not enough conversations that you can join into, and not enough things to do if you wind up all alone, then you WILL get bored and you will ultimately decide to leave.

Besides, I don't yet have a clear indication of why you chose to use Gulliver as a base to "spice up" the Minecraft experience... it's of course a great mod, but someone such as yourself might be more at home with Better Than Wolves, Aether II, or even vanilla Thaumcraft.  

I will give kudos to you for acknowledging that there are other servers with the Gulliver mod, few applicants mention that.  I may need more reason why you would want to choose us over, say, a Thaumcraft server, given we're a lot harder to get into (as you can see with the application process).

QUESTION 3:
Ah, a crazy rich man once said: "Good artists copy, great artists steal".  I'm glad you're in the former category.  XD
A good sense of justice is admirable so long as it acknowledges the boundaries of the law -- otherwise, you end up with vigilantism.  We permit some vigilantism, but it will be prudent to know when to speak out in defense of someone, and when to keep quiet... otherwise, you may end up defending a wanted criminal that might be manipulating you for his/her own purposes.  
Likewise, the other extreme isn't good either... no one likes a doormat, other than people who like to use and abuse of the good will and forgivefulness of doormats. ^^

I do like that you tend to focus on more rustic, medieval designs... I know a few builders that you could definitely mingle with.  Smile

QUESTION 4:
1) A, superb!  A poly-linguist is always appreciated in these halls. ^^
2) Excellent, there are also lots of programmers here too.
3) Wonderful, I like having a fellow history buff around.  You can tell me what you know of the Eastern Romans/Byzantines.
4) lol, well I would say you should pink neither and opt for the chinchilla instead.  XD
5) Dammit, you were doing so well.  No Minecraft facts here, they really belong in Question 3.  So this has to be null and void.  ;-;

QUESTION 5:
That's all well and good, but the question specifically states that you quote or at least paraphrase this fact, so sadly I have to count this question as skipped.  Sad

QUESTION 6:  
This one is answered correctly, though, and then some.

SIDE NOTE: 
The 60-90 word thing is actually a MINIMUM -- if you in fact had more written out for Question 2, which is currently quite lacking, then by all means include it in your resubmission if you plan to do one.  Your answer can be as large as 1000 words and I'd still be okay with that.

VERDICT:  Overall, the app is not bad, and I think that you would be a fairly cut-and-dry stable player with solid hobbies and a decent personality.  Sadly, Question 2 is deficient in facts we need (see my Side Note above), Question 4.5 can't be counted and needs to be replaced, and Question 5 needs to be responded to correctly.  

But these are doable corrections I feel, and if you feel like you'd like to post a new revised application with the missing information added, you'll have a good opportunity to pass and get whitelisted.

Good luck.  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsRikuMC Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:21 pm

Hi, I would like to join the Big Sister server.
Question 1:
IGN: ItsRikuMC

Question2:
I would like to join because the Gulliver mod is awesome and it is really hard to find a server with it. I love to role play especially with this mod. I also love the fact that I can change size for free without brewing the potions, that is really awesome. I chose this server and not another one because mostly of the other servers do not have pre-builded houses for giants and tinies (I saw this in a video). I discovered the mod thanks to a youtuber: TheDiamondMinecart.

Question 3:
I would join the server a lot and I would keep friendly because I hate it when there's an argument because people are being unfriendly so I would like to stay nice and role play with the others. I'm not such a good builder at all but I guess I can make a small house.

Question 4:
5 random facts about me:
- I love chocolate and I do not understand people who don't
- I love RPG - games especially combined with minecraft
- I speak English, Dutch and a bit of French
- The name Riku is from my favorite RPG - game called Kingdom Hearts
- I have a dog called Simba

Question 5:
"If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary." I chose this one because I'd like to be held by a Giant player if it is for fun but not when it's against your will. About the PvP-obssesed player: I hate it when people attack you without a reason.

Question 6:
The currency is "Cheese", which consist of Sponge blocks or "blue cheese" Which is Lapiz Lazuli blocks. These can be deposited and withdrawn from a Cheese ATM.

Thank you for reading and I hope I'm allowed on the server, Riku.

Last edited by ItsRikuMC on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 9 times in total

ItsRikuMC

RP Character Sheet
Name: Riku
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:36 pm

Just a few tips before a mod comes and reviews you, ItsRikuMC. (I'm not staff, just to be clear)
First of all, please number your questions, as it makes it much more clear. Questions 2 and 3 are rather short, there is a 60-90 word minimum on them. As for your facts, I'm not sure 1 is very random, same with 5. Try to keep as far away as possible from minecraft in this question. For question 5, you need to quote the novice's creed, not just start explaining right away, because right now I have no idea what you're talking about. (And still have no idea after reading through the novice's creed...) I can see that you didn't read what is required for question 6. (And sadly, Gunia's Gulliver Server no longer exists.)
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsRikuMC Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Sorry I didn't understand question 5 and 6 that good. Can I edit my reply cuz I really wanna join the server?

ItsRikuMC

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Yes, go ahead. That's what I'm offering you tips for. Smile
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsRikuMC Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Thank you Very Happy

ItsRikuMC

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsRikuMC Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Could you explain the thing from the Novice creed again plz?

ItsRikuMC

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:50 pm

Alright, but please do your best to refrain from double-posting in such short sentences in the future.
(I'm pretty sure this is explained at the beginning, though.)
Copy and paste a right or responsibility listed in the novice's creed https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt0uracld4ccxtm/NovicesCreed.pdf and try to explain why you think this is important/why you enjoy this concept/idea etc. etc. The list goes on, but explain YOUR reasoning for picking this right/responsibility. (Although it is technically optional to explain, it greatly helps your chances of getting in.)
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsRikuMC Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:51 pm

Okay thank you! Very Happy

ItsRikuMC

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next