Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

+121
RainbowDoggy23
Tomtanium
Spookster
ThWolfGirlGamer
Oonicorn
Vaughndp
Jams
TheHylianWizard
BurgerWarrior
superjo98
Kiddon
Sharkstooth18
henry979
dogdad14
DarthHypnos
Overlord5591
TomQuixote
MR_HEY
airboardgaming
The_Glitch
NicoCraftGZ
AllistairC
Grumm
korallkarlsson
HanChi
Morganafreeman
Jazzy_Robot
GameMaster
AB6
Vard_Vasq
cocoface9155
Licksthejury
tutu_gamers
Eggy294
DERPYOP
RyleyTheCreator
SAGERRETT GAMING
Lomgren
Tylordian
BarkingKat55
Colonel_Slothy
Okinaru
SuperSonicFan411
pepsi
Fantastic Guy
ThrashCetchum12
AsfJerden
ilcalmissimo
titch_log
LegitMudkip03
EvilEnderWiz13
DragonCider
firemanevan
Dictator360
Walter Giulio
Cool Ella
Asonja_Masenko
Airforce101
Benner2880
Kadan8
ZakhepTheFox
McZachy
Baste
OnlyJesse
astronaut32
Beash
Dr-ObiwanRyan
Pazlin
nothimagain
Stank34
AkioPlaysMc
Copey
wade wilson
PTpirahna
Little_mack
FlowerFaerie
Bernardo05Craft
dancem9
Neon12134
cutiepiesweetpea
Kumaryk
Ninjaminer2017
Danzo_175
Hemaris
Ricktyna
pilotofsomething
DJCOOL2008
Kamkut1337
sazzlepopz
Flammole
ZzSuperZz
NeverAlive12
nvm99
forestcraft1999
DonaldDeDuck
Scatt_man77
Mimi
Jordan0725
iFan
AssassinEevee
flashgnash
Spitfire
SFPT
ekkapekka
TheEnderSorcerer
Cris Blu
a4955
thepug36
ExplodingTonyTNT
Hurricaneike123
Cordelia
Crono_Z
KaCii
Justin5467T
AgencyDrone
_torchlit_
oreojames
Kerii
Fear
FlareStar
IEatCupcakes
125 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Crono_Z Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:48 pm

Question 1: My user name is Crono_Z

Question 2: The Video that u showed on planet minecraft looked awesome to me. It looked fun making and you all looked like good friends who know each other. This forum page as well is also amazing there is already a community on this webpage just talking, communicating and having fun. So I want to to join because i want to be part of a community who loves having fun, are nice to one another, to where I dont have to feel shy about talking to ppl, to have fun with this awesome mod and play minecraft. I dont know why im shy I just am and I get nervous to talk to anyone. I get to the point to where I start to stutter it just gets too awkward for me. That's why I want to join this server to make friends and be part of something that I care about. The thought of being tiny and being hunted by someone bigger than me just makes me want to run for dear life. It just be really fun to have friends to actually hang out with. The game is great as well I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years now im just a huge fan of it. I want to join mainly because I want to have fun with Gullivers mod and make friends that I can hang out with during my afternoons.

Question 3: I'm a good builder and i can be very friendly. I like to be tactical when it comes to planning attacks or defenses in a RP or strategy game (like magic the gathering). I'm very patient, and i found this out when i had to sit and stand for 30 mins in a wedding. I like to have fun with other people whether its just playing normal minecraft, just talking with people, or in a RP. I'm very smart though when it comes to games i can be quiet dumb sometimes when im paying attention.

Question 4:
1. I have a doberman named Suki and a cockerspaneil named Reese and a houescat named Izzy. I play with them all the time and i like to wrestle with my dog suki , and play with string with my cat Izzy.
2. I like to build legos and put them on display. It reminds me of how much i loved to make little sketches with them as a child and it keeps me happy and motivated to make movies.
3. I am in JROTC at my high school. I wanted to join because being in the army sounded cool and a lot of fun. I'd always looked up at the soldiers as a inspiration. to fight for my dreams. They've taught me all the marches and being able to be more mature. im on the raider team at the moment but next semester ill be joining the rifle team.
4. I have a little brother who i will protect for all my life. We like to play games together whenever we get the chance. We wrestle with our dog suki and we like to play punchy's a lot.
5. I am a huge RP fan and love to role play anything i even do dungeons and dragon with ppl online.

Question 5: #15 u have the right to use public ender chests, in spawn/spawnington.

Question 6: cheese (sponge and lapis)
Crono_Z
Crono_Z

RP Character Sheet
Name: Edward
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 Empty Would love to join

Post by forestcraft1999 Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:38 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My ign is forestcraft1999
Please don't forget this as we won't know how to whitelist you on the server.
For security reasons, we cannot assume your forum username is equal to your Minecraft one.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I have heard that is was the last server with the Gullivers mod and I love this mod I saw it one day in a YouTube video and I have been looking for it since then and I have finally found it and a wonderful server I respect all rules and I am very nice and plus from what I have seen from the forums is that it is well documented and organized.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I am decent with building all my friends say that I am good but I know that is a lie they tell me to fell better since Irl I am a ginger and I love to play minecraft any mod I love this mod the most though so I will probably be able to build better on this server since with this mod you can shrink and grow big.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1.I have 5 dogs 1 full bread pomeranian named Baer and 2 half pomeranians named lacey and midnight 1 chewawa named prissy and my sister has a dog named roxie
2.I am in digital media at my school I was in jrotc
3.I record for YouTube when I can I am getting a gameing computer soon so I cane record much more and I stream to twitch my twitch name is forestcraft and my YouTube name is - forestcraft I stream and record be cause I think it is fun to let the world see cool things in minecraft on YouTube or twitch
4.I love to find new things out about minecraft or computers or phones I am currently having fun finding out cool things about my Samsung Galaxy Note 5
5.I know how toften work on servers and fix why minecraft won't launch when it crashes and gives you a lot of errors I am still learning about how to fix servers and I am learning how to code plugins.

5) 20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and
fun

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.
Cheese

Hopefully the information you need has been provided to you in the most clear and detailed way possible, but if you have any questions or are unsure about something, feel free to ask us first before submitting your application.

Thank you and good luck

forestcraft1999

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:32 pm

forestcraft1999 wrote:
My ign is forestcraft1999
Please don't forget this as we won't know how to whitelist you on the server.
For security reasons, we cannot assume your forum username is equal to your Minecraft one.

I have heard that is was the last server with the Gullivers mod and I love this mod I saw it one day in a YouTube video and I have been looking for it since then and I have finally found it and a wonderful server I respect all rules and I am very nice and plus from what I have seen from the forums is that it is well documented and organized.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I am decent with building all my friends say that I am good but I know that is a lie they tell me to fell better since Irl I am a ginger and I love to play minecraft any mod I love this mod the most though so I will probably be able to build better on this server since with this mod you can shrink and grow big.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1.I have 5 dogs 1 full bread pomeranian named Baer and 2 half pomeranians named lacey and midnight 1 chewawa named prissy and my sister has a dog named roxie
2.I am in digital media at my school I was in jrotc
3.I record for YouTube when I can I am getting a gameing computer soon so I cane record much more and I stream to twitch my twitch name is forestcraft and my YouTube name is - forestcraft I stream and record be cause I think it is fun to let the world see cool things in minecraft on YouTube or twitch
4.I love to find new things out about minecraft or computers or phones I am currently having fun finding out cool things about my Samsung Galaxy Note 5
5.I know how toften work on servers and fix why minecraft won't launch when it crashes and gives you a lot of errors I am still learning about how to fix servers and I am learning how to code plugins.

5) 20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and
fun

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.
Cheese

Hopefully the information you need has been provided to you in the most clear and detailed way possible, but if you have any questions or are unsure about something, feel free to ask us first before submitting your application.

Thank you and good luck

Well, you changed a grand total of... one question. I'm pretty sure I asked much more of you, so I'm really not sure what you expected. You're definitely not getting whitelisted yet.

So, I'll let you go back and read my last review to check that, but I will say that your new random facts are much better, so at least you've improved. By that, I mean they're finally (mostly) random facts. Your last two are far too closely related to Minecraft, though, and all but fact 3 lack any reason why these facts are true. Why do you have so many pets? Why do you enjoy looking for things, you think? Why are you in digital media and why'd you leave JROTC? Answer questions like that, and your facts will be good to go.

However, nothing else seems to have changed, so again, you can refer to my last review to see how to fix those.

Keep up this progress - preferably fixing everything before posting again - and you'll probably earn your place on the whitelist, though. Good luck.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by forestcraft1999 Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:28 pm

What do I need to change it am confused this sounds like only can get the random facts sorry if it's a bother
Well, you seem very excited to get on the server. Let's see if you're fit to join the whitelist, though.

First of all, you've heard wrong. We aren't the only server in existence using this mod, and we won't be. Secondly, you seem very hurried to get out of the way that you're determined to follow our rules by putting it in the wrong section. Besides that, though, I suppose you have enough reasons to work with... but double-check your word count after editing out your self-advertisement, please.

As for your next answer, there's nothing - or, well, very little - to do with your personality here... and what does having red hair have to do with anything?

What your random facts tell me:
1. You're not creative. Get a new fact.
2. You're not creative. Really, get a new fact.
3. Where's your Youtube channel? Why do you make videos on Youtube, anyway?
4. Wow, the second part of this fact is copied and pasted from your previous fact. In fact, I think we can combine the two. Get a new fact for this one, too.
5. So you're a pirate, huh? If this is even true, we really don't want anything to do with you, honestly. Please explain what the frell you even mean by this.

Besides that, you managed to get the last two questions right. Hurray?

Anyway, overall your app is extremely meh. By which I mean to say I have literally seen better applications written by ten year-olds. As a result, it's going to take quite a bit of time to fix this, especially while adding on explanations for several things that should be evident from the rest of my review. However, if you're really willing to get on, it shouldn't be a problem. If you're not, don't feel pressured to explain or edit anything.

In either case, good luck with your future endeavors.

forestcraft1999

Back to top Go down

Post by nvm99 Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:14 am

ok, here we go

it's been at least 2 years since my last thread, today i decided try to enter to this server once more, ok lets start

my minecraft username is nvm99

i've been looking for a gulliver server for quite, ¿why? you may ask, well , its because i like that mod and i would like to experience this mod with other people.

Also, there is another reason , i saw the server trailer and it seems there are actually good people in this server ( not like the other gulliver servers that i tried to join [griefers everywhere]) and i think i will have good time here

in my first thread i was younger and more immature. 2 years has passed and now i am more mature, i think that will be beneficial for the server.

i am not an artist, but my architecture in minecraft is... decent, i mean, it's not awful, but is acceptable ( i cant show you images right now, because i am in a new pc)

another thing about me is, i can be such a tryhard in this game (of course, in the good way). i remember one occasion when someone ask me to replace all the sand blocks with dirt blocks in a medium sized lake ( without programs/commands ) ( it was insane), believe it or not i managed to do it. i think that determination would be useful for the server.

ok.. five facts

1- i love bad puns (example : write with an unsharpened pen is POINTless :3)

2- i have hopes to be  one day, an engineer

3- i know how to make lasagna (It is eatable)

4- the last week i went to chiloe island, ( two thing it rains every day and    there is a lots of cows )  

5- i always try to see everything with a smile, even if the situation is bad ( example: like sans the skeleton)    

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

6. Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of property

i like this rule, just because i think griefing is a dick move

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese

thanks for the time
nvm99
nvm99

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:41 am

Oh my! Time flies when you're having fun!  [I heard somebody say..] XD

Anyway, welcome back after almost two years since your last appearance... Smile

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t409p720-whitelist-applications-archive-1#4828

It seems you've improved your length, although it's still very obvious English isn't your second language.  My staff will try to be understanding, but can't make any promises... after all, you did have two years to fix the last one up.  ^^;

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:17 am

forestcraft1999 wrote:What do I need to change it am confused this sounds like only can get the random facts sorry if it's a bother

I'm a little confused by your question, actually. 'it am confused this sounds like only can get' is the most puzzling phrase I've ever laid eyes on, for that matter.

I honestly can't help you if I can't even understand what you're trying to ask, and an inability to communicate for language reasons doesn't help your chances of getting whitelisted in the slightest. We don't mean to discriminate if English isn't your first language, or if you're just too young to be able to wield it with any level of skill, but communication is key to... well, almost everything on the server.

Anyway, assuming you're asking what you got wrong with your app and what you need to fix, I'll recap for you:

Your reasons to join have been perverted by the inclusion of bits of your 'personality', as you blatantly say you're a very good person and follow all the rules. That should be in a different section. And after you edit that out, you need to make sure you still have 60 words at least.

Your next answer has little to do with your personality, as I said. You need to actually make this about that, mostly.

I'm pretty sure I was very clear on what was wrong with your facts, so I'll leave that as is.

And... that's it. If you're still confused, then frankly I have no idea what to do about it. Take English lessons? Get a few good hours of sleep and spend a few minutes to actually read what I'm writing? I don't know.

Either way, I hope this clears things up a little, and helps you decide if you really want to keep trying to get on the server or not. Currently, though, your chances are only getting slimmer.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:21 pm

Application:
Hello, my name is Hannah and I will be reviewing your application today.

Question 1: Yup, fine.

Question 2: Well this is a teeny bit vague, you need to include proper sentences for example: “I’ve been looking for a gulliver server for quite a while now, I came across this one recently, and I thought it looked very well Organised”  Also what you wrote is very generic and could use some extra detail and you need to try and fit it in one paragraph.

Question 3: I apologize but… Despite English not being your first language you NEED to have very good English to join this server as Communication is the key to our success here. Hmm, do you have any other good traits? Mature is nice but that alone can make you sound like a very boring person. Try to include more. One more thing, since your are in a new PC do you have the Gulliver mod installed? As if you don’t we won’t be able to continue the Whitelisting Process until you have.

Just noticed this next paragraph. Yes, determination and motivation is very good for our server, one thing that bugs me still is that you have all this separated into different paragraphs and the way you have just mentioned one thing in a whole paragraph here… Please don’t do this as it’s very confusing.

Question 4:
1> Ehh okay. I would tell you a chemistry joke but I wouldn't get a reaction. Razz
2> That’s a nice dream.
3> A bit too vague.
4> This one doesn’t make very much sense until I read it five times, fix that.
5> That’s a great fact to have about yourself. ^^

Question 5: UM. If this was a “real” application (In real life), then you probably wouldn’t get accepted. Please don’t use language like that in these applications, as it isn’t very nice. (Even though yes, it is a bit). But otherwise, correct.

Question 6: Correct.

I do not want to sound too harsh but you have a lot of things to fix up including question 2, 3, 4 and 5. You mainly need to just add extra detail and try and make your application make a bit more sense since it’s a little hard to understand at the
moment. Also please improve on your presentation.

Thank you.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 Empty I would like to join the server

Post by NeverAlive12 Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:09 pm

1.adventurer154

2.I have recently installed the gulliver mod and I wanted to join a server that had it running but 1.6.4 is kinda old and no one runs it anymore but that's all the gulliver mod updated to. I want to join the sever primarily because I want to have fun and enjoy the mods awesome mechanics.

3.I'm not entirely sure what I could do to make the server a better place and such but I can be helpful and entertaining so that would be something I could bring. I will be helpful and supportive of others just as any other tolerable person would do I however will not accept rudeness and unsupportive behavior (by will not accept I mean will ignore who's being rude or unsupportive.)

4.I am weird. I can be very considerate. I like all foods that are edible. I like playing video games. I am running out of things to say.

5.You have a right to an explanation of the server currency, and the methods to buy, sell and exchange on our server.

6.Cheese is the server currency

NeverAlive12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:55 am

NeverAlive12 wrote:1.adventurer154

2.I have recently installed the gulliver mod and I wanted to join a server that had it running but 1.6.4 is kinda old and no one runs it anymore but that's all the gulliver mod updated to. I want to join the sever primarily because I want to have fun and enjoy the mods awesome mechanics.

3.I'm not entirely sure what I could do to make the server a better place and such but I can be helpful and entertaining so that would be something I could bring. I will be helpful and supportive of others just as any other tolerable person would do I however will not accept rudeness and unsupportive behavior (by will not accept I mean will ignore who's being rude or unsupportive.)

4.I am weird. I can be very considerate. I like all foods that are edible. I like playing video games. I am running out of things to say.

5.You have a right to an explanation of the server currency, and the methods to buy, sell and exchange on our server.

6.Cheese is the server currency

Hello Never Alive,... if you were never alive, how can you be an adventurer? ^^;

Anyway, my staff are not able to get to this, so I'll take care of it tonight.  There won't be a whole lot to say since this needs a considerable amount of work.

QUESTION 2:
Aside from being a little short, you're essentially spending more time describing how we're just a last resort, rather than specific reasons why you think we might be a great server to join. After all, we're not the only Gulliver server in existence -- others do exist, even if you have to spend a little time finding them.  Those kinds of mini server are better suited for quick testing of the mod... heck, singleplayer is pretty good at that too.  In contrast, we value our game community here, so if you want to come here, you have to come for the game community, not necessarily the mod.

QUESTION 3: 
Well glad you clarified that last bit about not accepting rudeness and unsupportive behavior, as that could have been interpreted in any number of really bad ways. Then again, you can't always ignore rude and unsupportive behavior, especially depending on how you define such behavior -- if a staff reminds you that you're neglecting your Responsibilities, and you choose to ignore it because it comes off as rude, that's a fine one-way ticket to some kind of tempban.

In any event, it is difficult for you to answer this question because you missed the context of the first question... and perhaps only after you've spent time studying our server (its trailer, dynmap, forum, etc) can you get a full grasp of what exactly you're committing to. Wink

QUESTION 4:
Tututut! Well I'm glad these have periods at least -- however, the facts should be bulleted AND phrased as full sentences.  As for the facts you've chosen, well...

1> "I'm weird". T_T
Wow... well,... there's the doorway. Perhaps you'd like to leave through it? XD
In all seriousness, what made you put that as a fact about yourself? What do you define as weird? Is it "eating peanut butter and mayonnaise" weird, or is it "keeping mummified dead ferrets under your pillow" weird?  Even so, we make it a fact to not allow dangerously-weird people here, so it's really best you not advertise that as your flagship fact. ^^;

2> Well given you didn't read all the instructions on this application -- thus causing me a lot of grief and hardship XD -- I would say this is not entirely accurate. Besides, this really belongs in question 3 anyway.

3> I hear millipedes are edible, so open wide!  Seriously, though, this needs detail.  T_T

4> I would not have guessed that from a Minecraft player.  What are your favourite games? Consoles?  Detail, plz!  >v<

5> Well then you're tacitly admitting you're not interesting at all.  So does that mean you're saying you're weird AND boring?  Maybe you should rethink these facts?

QUESTION 5:
Finally, a good answer! XD
ANd this one I haven't seen quoted in a LONG time, so kudos for picking something out of the ordinary (albeit neutral and unexceptional).

QUESTION 6:
Correct.

VERDICT:
Read through my feedback, and seriously think about whether we're the right server for you. We're not here for quick tests of Gulliver... in general we expect you to already have some experience with Gulliver and other Minecraft servers, or to at least be knowledgeable and [truly] considerate enough to write a fully-detailed application that inspires confidence in you.  Anything short of that makes us hesitate, and anything FAR short of expectations tells us outright that you're not serious about being here. Maybe that's not the case for you, which is why you still have the option to reapply... but in the event you've realized you've bitten off more than you can chew, there is no shame in bowing out gracefully and trying again elsewhere.

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverAlive12 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:19 pm

So do I get in? I can't find any other guiliver servers your not a last resort your a I have searched for other but there not dedicated like you are kinda thing. lol I spent all day on that application and I said I am wierd and I am running out of things to say because I was trying to make it enjoyable to read and not boring. I really hope I can join I am looking forward to being a part of that server. I saw all the mini games and trade exp for cheese thats very creative because cheese is not usually used as any currency so I find that funny and awesome lol.

NeverAlive12

Back to top Go down

Post by NeverAlive12 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:55 pm

Oh wait I see what your saying...... I am not taking any of this seriously ok I get it now. That's why I made a account on this website and spent litterly all day on it and tried to make it not boring and fun to read..... Never mind then I guess..... I thought I could play the one mod I was actually interested in on a really good server but I guess not. Go on ahead and ban me from the website and the server if you want to i'm not good enough for it even though I have brought joy and happiness to other servers. I thought this server was going to be fun and interesting but it turned out to be a job or something lol. Well bye then I guess.... Have fun loosing everyone that tries to join with these kinds of restrictions.

NeverAlive12

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:38 pm

Well I must say, this server has restrictions for a reason. We want quality players who will stay with us for a long time and improve server. We are looking for quality, not quantity. We aren't looking for players who will play on the server for a little bit then leave forever, and we especially aren't looking for players who will be mean, hateful or grief. I'm not saying you would do those kinds of things, but plenty of people would. You were entirely allowed to look at the criticism, improve our application in the ways she suggested and try again, in fact most people don't get in on their first try as well, but I'm assuming you don't want to get in anymore anyways.
a4955
a4955

RP Character Sheet
Name: a4955
Personality Trait: Cowardly
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ZzSuperZz Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:52 pm

NeverAlive12 wrote:Oh wait I see what your saying...... I am not taking any of this seriously ok I get it now. That's why I made a account on this website and spent litterly all day on it and tried to make it not boring and fun to read..... Never mind then I guess..... I thought I could play the one mod I was actually interested in on a really good server but I guess not. Go on ahead and ban me from the website and the server if you want to i'm not good enough for it even though I have brought joy and happiness to other servers. I thought this server was going to be fun and interesting but it turned out to be a job or something lol. Well bye then I guess.... Have fun loosing everyone that tries to join with these kinds of restrictions.

Dear NeverAlive12, I may not be a admin, or a moderator but I have been with this server for around a year now. (counting my ban) It took me two tries to get in, and you're perfectly "good" enough, also you can always redo your application. The whitelist is only set up to to make the community better. Also, you would've probably had a better chance if you didn't insult the owner. Infact, You could've probably got in. Your attitude is the exact reason why the whitelist is set up.

ZzSuperZz

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:02 pm

Crono_Z wrote:Question 1: My user name is Crono_Z

Question 2:  The Video that u showed on planet minecraft looked awesome to me. It looked fun making and you all looked like good friends who know each other. This forum page as well is also amazing there is already a community on this webpage just talking, communicating and having fun. So I want to to join because i want to be part of a community who loves having fun, are nice to one another, to where I dont have to feel shy about talking to ppl, to have fun with this awesome mod and play minecraft. I dont know why im shy I just am and I get nervous to talk to anyone. I get to the point to where I start to stutter it just gets too awkward for me. That's why I want to join this server to make friends and be part of something that I care about. The thought of being tiny and being hunted by someone bigger than me just makes me want to run for dear life. It just be really fun to have friends to actually hang out with. The game is great as well I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years now im just a huge fan of it. I want to join mainly because I want to have fun with Gullivers mod and make friends that I can hang out with during my afternoons.  

Question 3: I'm a good builder and i can be very friendly. I like to be tactical when it comes to planning attacks or defenses in a RP or strategy game (like magic the gathering). I'm very patient, and i found this out when i had to sit and stand for 30 mins in a wedding. I like to have fun with other people whether its just playing normal minecraft, just talking with people, or in a RP. I'm very smart though when it comes to games i can be quiet dumb sometimes when im paying attention.

Question 4:
1. I have a doberman named Suki and a cockerspaneil named Reese and a houescat named Izzy. I play with them all the time and i like to wrestle with my dog suki , and play with string with my cat Izzy.
2. I like to build legos and put them on display. It reminds me of how much i loved to make little sketches with them as a child and it keeps me happy and motivated to make movies.
3. I am in JROTC at my high school. I wanted to join because being in the army sounded cool and a lot of fun. I'd always looked up at the soldiers as a inspiration. to fight for my dreams. They've taught me all the marches and being able to be more mature. im on the raider team at the moment but next semester ill be joining the rifle team.
4. I have a little brother who i will protect for all my life. We like to play games together whenever we get the chance. We wrestle with our dog suki and we like to play punchy's a lot.
5. I am a huge RP fan and love to role play anything i even do dungeons and dragon with ppl online.

Question 5: #15 u have the right to use public ender chests, in spawn/spawnington.

Hello there Crono! Sorry about the delay, it seems your application was lost in the rest of the posts... for almost a month... I appreciate if you were being polite and not bothering us with reminders, but a month? Wow, you're really patient! xD

Alright, let's get down to business! Hopefully after a month, you're still with us, huh? You haven't forgotten about us, have you? Razz

#1: Your name checks out as real and in-use, so you're good to go!

#2: Your reasons to join have improved, thanks to your mention of the video, and it meets our word requirement nicely. If you want to improve this more, tell us more about your experience with Gulliver's, or other multiplayer servers. This gives us a chance to know how you'll behave in-game.

#3: Well, your patience has surely shown itself, you haven't made another application in nearly a month to remind us to review you! (I honestly feel kind of bad missing this application...) However, could you explain what you meant by that last statement? What do you mean when you say you can be "quite dumb when you're paying attention"? This sentence is a little confusing to read, so if you could clarify it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

#4:
-1: Cute! I own 3 little chihuahuas, a rabbit, and a cat! The dogs are quite crazy and keep us quite busy, but we love them all!
-2: Ooo! So you're interested in making movies? I hope your plans go well when you're older!
-3: Personally I don't think I'm cut out for a military position, even a few of my friends say I'd be perfect for it. I just don't see myself being in the reserves, I suppose. ^-^'
-4: Ah, I too have a little brother dear to me. He can be a bit of a nuisance, but I love him all the same!
-5: I've always wanted to get into D&D, but there are so many rules and regulations, it's almost too complicated for me... xD

Your facts haven't changed from your last application, which passed, so you're good to go! I just went through this to make sure the previous reviews didn't miss anything.

#5: Interesting that you chose that Right... Could you explain why you chose this one? It seems that you just chose this one out of random.

#6: Correct!

----------CONCLUSION-----------

Your application is almost ready! Please, if you wish to apply again, go over what I posted in bold! Good luck, and hopefully you'll be able to join us soon!

Oh, and please, don't be afraid to repost the application if we skip over it again! Eventually we'll find it if you keep reminding us! (Just don't spam it, try limiting it to once every 2-3 days? :3 )
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 5 Empty My application

Post by sazzlepopz Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:06 pm

Hello there. Smile My ign is “sazzlepopz”. I share my account with my older sister, however now she isn’t as amused with it as she used to be. Nevertheless, I enjoy it a great deal, so it is used often. At the time, my sister had many weird yet wonderful nicknames, and the one that I found most humorous was sazzlepopz. We agreed as it sounded cool (at that moment) and it was straightforward in memory terms. XP

My friend Hannah introduced me to this server, in addition to myself looking for a community with nice people and a server that was well organised. This server contained what I was searching for - I saw it on the trailer and dynmap. I was charmed by the structures, and Glasgrow looked aesthetically impressive. ^^ I’ve never played on gulliver’s mod before but it seemed like a new way to explore minecraft as well as changing my perspective of what I deemed it to be.

Well I wouldn’t say I have many talents and aspirations in minecraft, although I am fond of going round and exploring different servers. In my opinion, judging from an inexperienced ametuer, the dynmap is prodigious, clearly displaying a stunning amount of imagination and I would be delighted to be able to delve into the variety of the biomes. I also like to consider myself as someone who has high spirits and makes others smile and laugh. One of my interests are building anything that range from odd to exceptional, such as movie inspired houses, gardens etc.

• I would say that one my favourite hobbies would be playing the piano. I adore playing and composing classical music as I am put in a peaceful state and I feel like my emotions can enter my pieces. (One of my favourite composers is Frederik Chopin.)

• Another thing that I take a liking to is art. It is my favourite subject during school and I’m always in a happy mood when I draw or paint.

• Despite my lack of exhilaration for PE, I’ve taken a soft spot towards netball and running. According to me, netball is a fun way to play a team sport, which revolves around partnership and participating in joint effort. But my soloist side relishes in running cross country, as I love to let out all my energy into something I know I won't mess up.

• I am a vivid otaku, who loves watching shoujo anime. Japanese culture intrigues me, and I please myself with learning new things about the country.

• Textiles is my second favourite subject in school, my teacher is very well dedicated to her subject especially, she is supportive and always willing to give us inspiration and advice to achieve higher levels.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

My favourite responsibility is #4 “Please refrain from asking players and Staff for frequent favours and gifts – self­sufficiency and independence are virtues”. My reason for choosing this would be that I think it’s important to stand on you own two feet, (or character’s legs in this case) and be self-reliant seeing as you can’t depend on another player/staff for everything. Minecraft is about learning on your own, and providing for yourself, so being unaided is necessary.

The currency for this server and I will quote is “"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.”
sazzlepopz
sazzlepopz

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:13 pm

sazzlepopz wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Hello there. Smile My ign is “sazzlepopz”. I share my account with my older sister, however now she isn’t as amused with it as she used to be. Nevertheless, I enjoy it a great deal, so it is used often. At the time, my sister had many weird yet wonderful nicknames, and the one that I found most humorous was sazzlepopz. We agreed as it sounded cool (at that moment) and it was straightforward in memory terms. XP

My friend Hannah introduced me to this server, in addition to myself looking for a community with nice people and a server that was well organised. This server contained what I was searching for - I saw it on the trailer and dynmap. I was charmed by the structures, and Glasgrow looked aesthetically impressive. ^^ I’ve never played on gulliver’s mod before but it seemed like a new way to explore minecraft as well as changing my perspective of what I deemed it to be.

Well I wouldn’t say I have many talents and aspirations in minecraft, although I am fond of going round and exploring different servers. In my opinion, judging from an inexperienced ametuer, the dynmap is prodigious, clearly displaying a stunning amount of imagination and I would be delighted to be able to delve into the variety of the biomes. I also like to consider myself as someone who has high spirits and makes others smile and laugh. One of my interests are building anything that range from odd to exceptional, such as movie inspired houses, gardens etc.

• I would say that one my favourite hobbies would be playing the piano. I adore playing and composing classical music as I am put in a peaceful state and I feel like my emotions can enter my pieces. (One of my favourite composers is Frederik Chopin.)

• Another thing that I take a liking to is art. It is my favourite subject during school and I’m always in a happy mood when I draw or paint.

• Despite my lack of exhilaration for PE, I’ve taken a soft spot towards netball and running. According to me, netball is a fun way to play a team sport, which revolves around partnership and participating in joint effort. But my soloist side relishes in running cross country, as I love to let out all my energy into something I know I won't mess up.

• I am a vivid otaku, who loves watching shoujo anime. Japanese culture intrigues me, and I please myself with learning new things about the country.

• Textiles is my second favourite subject in school, my teacher is very well dedicated to her subject especially, she is supportive and always willing to give us inspiration and advice to achieve higher levels.

My favourite responsibility is #4 “Please refrain from asking players and Staff for frequent favours and gifts – self­sufficiency and independence are virtues”. My reason for choosing this would be that I think it’s important to stand on you own two feet, (or character’s legs in this case) and be self-reliant seeing as you can’t depend on another player/staff for everything. Minecraft is about learning on your own, and providing for yourself, so being unaided is necessary.

The currency for this server and I will quote is “"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.”

Hello there! I am Spook and I will review your application!

Q1: Your username!

Q2: Great answer! And a friend of Hannah!

Q3: Sounds cool!

Q4.1: Aha the piano!
Q4.2: Very cool!
Q4.3: Hmm!
Q4.4: Okay!
Q4.5: Cool!

Q5: Great answer!

Q6: Correct!

Verdict: Wow! This app was amazing to read! You deserved the whitelist! Hope to see you soon!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamkut1337 Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:26 pm

EyesOfTheCat

I would like to join this server, as I enjoy playing gulliver mod singleplayer, survival, and love mods. I looked around for a gulliver mod server, and found this gem!

Im not brilliant at anything, but im not stupidly bad at anything. For example
-Ill build you a house, but dont expect a 28-story mansion, not from me
-Yea, ill clear up them zombies, but ill need some armour
-Want me to build a redstone door? Right, but im not making super computers

On a side note, I am experienced in minecraft, playing it since Alpha (Yep, call me a hipster). I also think I am quite friendly, and will help out anybody if they need help! (As long as they help me when I need help of course)

- Im Irish
- Love the spuds
- 14 years old (turning 15)
- Enjoy playing Football Manager
- Support Liverpool
- Excel at electronics (One extra fact, because, why not?)

6.If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, thethematic value of the map.

I love this, imagine having a house while players are exploreing the thematic map? Like "Whats up guys?" It adds to the diversity and Role Play to the server, and I love it!

"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations. These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

Hope yous read this and accept me into what seems like a lovely community!

Kamkut1337

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:53 pm

Kamkut1337 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
EyesOfTheCat

I would like to join this server, as I enjoy playing gulliver mod singleplayer, survival, and love mods. I looked around for a gulliver mod server, and found this gem!

Im not brilliant at anything, but im not stupidly bad at anything. For example
-Ill build you a house, but dont expect a 28-story mansion, not from me
-Yea, ill clear up them zombies, but ill need some armour
-Want me to build a redstone door? Right, but im not making super computers

On a side note, I am experienced in minecraft, playing it since Alpha (Yep, call me a hipster). I also think I am quite friendly, and will help out anybody if they need help! (As long as they help me when I need help of course)

- Im Irish
- Love the spuds
- 14 years old (turning 15)
- Support Liverpool
- Excel at electronics (One extra fact, because, why not?)

6.If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, thethematic value of the map.

I love this, imagine having a house while players are exploreing the thematic map? Like "Whats up guys?" It adds to the diversity and Role Play to the server, and I love it!

"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

Hope yous read this and accept me into what seems like a lovely community!

...Well, that's some big font.

Unfortunately, though typing like a giant isn't all you've got to do, and you application isn't quite up to scratch. I'll go over what you need to re-do, though, so maybe your second shot will earn you a place on our whitelist.

So, I'll start with your reason to join... which is just the fact that we have the Gulliver mod. While that isn't a bad reason to join, per se, it cannot be your only reason. Gulliver mod servers may be uncommon - even rare - but they're out there. So, if that's all that's attracting you to our server, you'll probably leave in a couple days... if we're lucky. As a result, you've gotta have more specific reasons. If you can't think of any, go check our server videos/trailers out for ideas. Razz

As for your next answer, I'd really prefer if you didn't bullet point things in this area, and instead wrote it out in a neat-ish paragraph. Besides that, it could use a little more fleshing out in the personality area while you're at it. Got any examples of when you've been 'quite friendly' in Minecraft (it's not quite necessary, but it's nice to have Razz )?

Your five random facts are probably your weakest point, though. Most of these aren't even a full sentence, much less the fleshed-out facts that we expect from applicants. Why/what do you love about spuds so much? Why do you support Liverpool? What's so fun about Football Manager? This'll let us discern more about your character, as well as strengthen what makes you different from the rest of the community. ^^

Your quote is very nicely done, though! Adding a reason for choosing it is always a plus in my book.

Also, nice job with the last question, though honestly just writing 'cheese' is good enough Razz

Overall, your application is a mixture of highs and lows. Some of your questions are very well-written, while others are nearly skeletal in nature. Thus, I have great confidence in your ability to revise this, re-post the revisions, and hopefully be accepted on your second try.

Good luck!
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamkut1337 Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:59 pm

EyesOfTheCat

I would like to join this server, as I enjoy playing gulliver mod singleplayer, survival, and love mods. I looked around for a gulliver mod server, and found this gem! Having looked at the trailer, here are a few things that stood out to me:
-I really liked the massive builds that yous obviously took alot of time to make. Glasgrow stood out, as I love the idea of houses up to scale for 8x houses. In fact, I was working on a project like that, but then I realised the sheer size of this project, so I stopped. Once again, I realise how much time must have gone into this, and it looks amazing.

-The minigames also stood out for me. Being able to play a round of chess, play some golf with tinies and for a bit of a vanilla feel, have a boat race! A big fan of minesweeper here, so naturally, that sounds brilliant!

Im not brilliant at anything, but im not stupidly bad at anything. Ill build you that house, but a 28-story mansion isnt happening. Ill get that automatic door done, but its not going to be no super-computer. I also love nit-picking every bit of data I see, this is one of the reasons for my love of Football Manager, and for my minecraft-developed OCD

On a side note, I am experienced in minecraft, playing it since Alpha (Yep, call me a hipster). I also think I am quite friendly, and will help out anybody if they need help! (As long as they help me when I need help of course), I have actually been a helper on another server, so I like to think helping people would be one of my strong points.

- Im Irish
- Love the spuds
Well, is being Irish not enough? Laughing
This, as described earlier, is because of my instict to nit-pick data I see. Football Manager is a game that has alot of detail. If you dont know anything about Football, you wont be good at the game. And taking my beloved Liverpool to the champions league final has to be one of my highlights.
- Support Liverpool
I support Liverpool mainly because of my dad, but it is also one of the most decorated clubs in England, and I love the sheer class of the fans and the "Youll Never Walk Alone" chant
- Excel at electronics

Im not quite sure why im so good at them, but I have a feeling its also because of my habit to nit-pick everything. "Why does this happen" "Why is that?". I dont like to leave things without understanding them. I was told I ask too much questions, but its just me, right? Razz

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations. These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

So here it is! I improved the application, as requested. Im just going to hope for the best Wink

Kamkut1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:23 pm

Heh... I've been waiting for a professional Irishman to help answer this, so please... riddle me this.. XD

Potatoes are not native to Ireland -- they were originally domesticated from nightshades by the ancient Andean indians [think pre-Inca], and then brought over to Europe circa the 16th century or after (and to Ireland possibly in the 18th century).  So if potatoes are only a relatively modern staple, what was your goto Irish staple crop (or game animal) prior to that?  Smile

This is not a random question, so think carefully how you reply [or choose NOT to reply], hehe.  :3
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamkut1337 Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Heh... I've been waiting for a professional Irishman to help answer this, so please... riddle me this.. XD

Potatoes are not native to Ireland -- they were originally domesticated from nightshades by the ancient Andean indians [think pre-Inca], and then brought over to Europe circa the 16th century or after (and to Ireland possibly in the 18th century).  So if potatoes are only a relatively modern staple, what was your goto Irish staple crop (or game animal) prior to that?  Smile

This is not a random question, so think carefully how you reply [or choose NOT to reply], hehe.  :3

Before Potatoes, records show that the staple "crop" in ireland wasnt a crop, but an animal. A cow. The Irish ate alot of dairy back in those days, and fiercely loving their cows. Much of this was down to the Celts, who brought things like Brehon Law and iron tools into Ireland. Back then, the more cattle you had, the richer you were considered. This is why many raids didnt involve things like Wood or Stone, but mostly Cattle, as they were basically a form a currency.

Welp, theres a history lesson for ya Razz

Kamkut1337

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Kamkut1337 wrote:
Ciabatta wrote:Heh... I've been waiting for a professional Irishman to help answer this, so please... riddle me this.. XD

Before Potatoes, records show that the staple "crop" in ireland wasnt a crop, but an animal. A cow. The Irish ate alot of dairy back in those days, and fiercely loving their cows. Much of this was down to the Celts, who brought things like Brehon Law and iron tools into Ireland. Back then, the more cattle you had, the richer you were considered. This is why many raids didnt involve things like Wood or Stone, but mostly Cattle, as they were basically a form a currency.

Welp, theres a history lesson for ya Razz

Woohoo!! Answered like a true Irishman!  That is a fantastic answer and quite true... granted they ate other things, but indeed cattle and their milk were hugely important to their culture. ^^

It's no surprise they make the best commercial butter I know... ^^

Anyway, to the reviewer of his last application -- you can go ahead and treat his answers for 4.1 and 4.2 as complete since currently they look a bit... emaciated...  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crono_Z Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:50 pm

Question 1: My user name is Crono_Z

Question 2: The Video that u showed on planet minecraft looked awesome to me. It looked fun making and you all looked like good friends who know each other. This forum page as well is also amazing there is already a community on this webpage just talking, communicating and having fun. So I want to to join because i want to be part of a community who loves having fun, are nice to one another, to where I dont have to feel shy about talking to ppl, to have fun with this awesome mod and play minecraft. I dont know why im shy I just am and I get nervous to talk to anyone. I get to the point to where I start to stutter it just gets too awkward for me. That's why I want to join this server to make friends and be part of something that I care about. The thought of being tiny and being hunted by someone bigger than me just makes me want to run for dear life. It just be really fun to have friends to actually hang out with. The game is great as well I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years now im just a huge fan of it. I want to join mainly because I want to have fun with Gullivers mod and make friends that I can hang out with during my afternoons. I have a lot of fun with gullivers but ive never played with people before with it the person ive played it with is with my brother on singleplayer but its still singleplayer.

I used to be on a server called homecraft and i loved playing on it. i made a beutiful that many people went to, to buy homes trade for supplies or even just admire it. i had so many friends when i was on that server and i wish i could have it back but sadly the server died out and was gone forever. im hoping from this server ill have the same experience and to make even more friends.

Question 3: I'm a good builder and i can be very friendly. I like to be tactical when it comes to planning attacks or defenses in a RP or strategy game (like magic the gathering). I'm very patient, and i found this out when i had to sit and stand for 30 mins in a wedding. I like to have fun with other people whether its just playing normal minecraft, just talking with people, or in a RP. I'm very smart though when it comes to games but i can be quiet dumb sometimes when im not paying attention.

(when i was reviewed i forgot to put the "not in that sentence)

Question 4:

Question 5: #15 u have the right to use public ender chests, in spawn/spawnington. I chose this because you can just teleport to spawn and open your own personal bank and not have to spend an eye of ender or obsidian for it.

Crono_Z
Crono_Z

RP Character Sheet
Name: Edward
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next