Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 6 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 6 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

+121
RainbowDoggy23
Tomtanium
Spookster
ThWolfGirlGamer
Oonicorn
Vaughndp
Jams
TheHylianWizard
BurgerWarrior
superjo98
Kiddon
Sharkstooth18
henry979
dogdad14
DarthHypnos
Overlord5591
TomQuixote
MR_HEY
airboardgaming
The_Glitch
NicoCraftGZ
AllistairC
Grumm
korallkarlsson
HanChi
Morganafreeman
Jazzy_Robot
GameMaster
AB6
Vard_Vasq
cocoface9155
Licksthejury
tutu_gamers
Eggy294
DERPYOP
RyleyTheCreator
SAGERRETT GAMING
Lomgren
Tylordian
BarkingKat55
Colonel_Slothy
Okinaru
SuperSonicFan411
pepsi
Fantastic Guy
ThrashCetchum12
AsfJerden
ilcalmissimo
titch_log
LegitMudkip03
EvilEnderWiz13
DragonCider
firemanevan
Dictator360
Walter Giulio
Cool Ella
Asonja_Masenko
Airforce101
Benner2880
Kadan8
ZakhepTheFox
McZachy
Baste
OnlyJesse
astronaut32
Beash
Dr-ObiwanRyan
Pazlin
nothimagain
Stank34
AkioPlaysMc
Copey
wade wilson
PTpirahna
Little_mack
FlowerFaerie
Bernardo05Craft
dancem9
Neon12134
cutiepiesweetpea
Kumaryk
Ninjaminer2017
Danzo_175
Hemaris
Ricktyna
pilotofsomething
DJCOOL2008
Kamkut1337
sazzlepopz
Flammole
ZzSuperZz
NeverAlive12
nvm99
forestcraft1999
DonaldDeDuck
Scatt_man77
Mimi
Jordan0725
iFan
AssassinEevee
flashgnash
Spitfire
SFPT
ekkapekka
TheEnderSorcerer
Cris Blu
a4955
thepug36
ExplodingTonyTNT
Hurricaneike123
Cordelia
Crono_Z
KaCii
Justin5467T
AgencyDrone
_torchlit_
oreojames
Kerii
Fear
FlareStar
IEatCupcakes
125 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Ciabatta Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Kamkut1337 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
EyesOfTheCat

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I would like to join this server, as I enjoy playing gulliver mod singleplayer, survival, and love mods. I looked around for a gulliver mod server, and found this gem! Having looked at the trailer, here are a few things that stood out to me:
-I really liked the massive builds that yous obviously took alot of time to make. Glasgrow stood out, as I love the idea of houses up to scale for 8x houses. In fact, I was working on a project like that, but then I realised the sheer size of this project, so I stopped. Once again, I realise how much time must have gone into this, and it looks amazing.

-The minigames also stood out for me. Being able to play a round of chess, play some golf with tinies and for a bit of a vanilla feel, have a boat race! A big fan of minesweeper here, so naturally, that sounds brilliant!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Im not brilliant at anything, but im not stupidly bad at anything. Ill build you that house, but a 28-story mansion isnt happening. Ill get that automatic door done, but its not going to be no super-computer. I also love nit-picking every bit of data I see, this is one of the reasons for my love of Football Manager, and for my minecraft-developed OCD

On a side note, I am experienced in minecraft, playing it since Alpha (Yep, call me a hipster). I also think I am quite friendly, and will help out anybody if they need help! (As long as they help me when I need help of course), I have actually been a helper on another server, so I like to think helping people would be one of my strong points.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
- Im Irish
- Love the spuds
Well, is being Irish not enough?  Laughing
- Enjoy playing Football Manager
This, as described earlier, is because of my instict to nit-pick data I see. Football Manager is a game that has alot of detail. If you dont know anything about Football, you wont be good at the game. And taking my beloved Liverpool to the champions league final has to be one of my highlights.
- Support Liverpool
I support Liverpool mainly because of my dad, but it is also one of the most decorated clubs in England, and I love the sheer class of the fans and the "Youll Never Walk Alone" chant
- Excel at electronics

Im not quite sure why im so good at them, but I have a feeling its also because of my habit to nit-pick everything. "Why does this happen" "Why is that?". I dont like to leave things without understanding them. I was told I ask too much questions, but its just me, right?  Razz

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

6.If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, thethematic value of the map.

I love this, imagine having a house while players are exploreing the thematic map? Like "Whats up guys?" It adds to the diversity and Role Play to the server, and I love it!

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

So here it is! I improved the application, as requested. Im just going to hope for the best Wink
Hello again!

Oh noes,... my staff folks are out again, probably the fact that this is the middle of a school week doesn't help (or the fact that because of time zones, half of them are asleep).  ><

Anyway, I guess then it falls on "me" to finalize your application, so I'll give it a shot.  The fact that I think of Kerrygold with your application is certainly a good step in the right direction. ^^

QUESTION 1:
Well.. I take it you like cats? ^^
Might be hard for me to remember this, though, so I may just end up calling you "Butterman" since food is more mnemonically-convenient for me.  ^3^

QUESTION 2:
Oh yes, after Burger's feedback, your new question 2 is like night-and-day better!  It's the right word-length and offers a healthy amount of detail.  It makes note of some "research" with our trailer [although I'm surprised you didn't check our Dynmap], thus showing you have a much better idea of what you're getting yourself into.  Glasgrow (which may sound familiar to a certain Scottish city) is definitely our largest 8x town, although it is by no means our only one -- half of Harendelle is slated for 8x zoning and Pochi will become a nice little 8x urban center when finished. ^^

And while it did take SOME work to perfect Glasgrow in particular, the main structures were in fact originally developed by our staff member Shadowscale in MCEdit, and then imported onto the server.  It's the reason why it seems to have a very cookie-cutter feel, although again, after nearly 2 years of post-construction tweaks and redesigns [such as the Pet Shoppe], it now has a unique style of its own! And even to this date, we regularly use WorldControl and some MCEdit to lay down foundation work, and then spend the remainder of the time fine-tuning it with detail.  WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER!!  Very Happy

As for the minigames, everyone seems to love those in the trailer, although the truth of the matter is that VERY FEW PEOPLE actually make use of them.  If it's not a parkour, it's usually RP areas that get the most playtime.  ^^

QUESTION 3: 
well, again, work smarter not harder. XD
I can't build a 28-story mansion either (at least not fully furnished -- but raise an army of volunteers to do it, and suddenly the impossible becomes the quite trivial.  It's a big reason why Spawnington, our server's capital city, is so large and varied, despite being largely of my own creation. I primarily zoned out areas and districts, and sometimes even created the exterior shells of buildings, and then relied on staff or player volunteers (always eager to earn a bit of extra Cheese) to fill in the missing details. It's not perfect, of course, but it certainly helps me get into the "think bigger" mindset. ^^

As for nitpicking data... heh,... please don't be too crazy with that if it's not warranted. ^^;
[although if this can also translate to some clinical trial studies, I might have a few dazzlers I'd like you to dig through]  XD

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa0708681#t=articleTop

And lol... helping others to expect help in return... how... normal.. .XD
That's fine... it's called the Golden Rule, after all.  I talk about it extensively in my Owner's Creed. Anyway, always glad to have some more helpers. ^^

QUESTION 4:
4.1 & 4.2:  These WERE originally your weakest answers,... but thanks to my clever maneuvering earlier, you are now ALL-CLEARED with these!  A++, Butterman!  ^^

4.3: Heh... so I guess it's like our American Fantasy Football, but for real football (or futball as we call it in my country). Anyway, that sounds exciting even if I have no idea what it looks like... or rather I just Googled it and it still makes my brain explode, but it's interesting nonetheless.  Besides, I respect any game that supports Mac and Linux as well! ^^

4.4: Very nice thing to do for your dad!  Personally, I'm a big fan of liver and pools... though I can't eat one and then swim in the other immediately afterwards, I have to wait at least an hour. Or maybe I can swim in one and then eat the other, but then the perhaps it'll taste a bit like chlorine? ^_^;

4.5: Oh no no no, it is GREAT to ask questions and be inquisitive!  This is definitely a skill you should foster, especially for electronics!  I have a number of things you can solder for me. ^.^

QUESTION 5 & 6:
Well Burger gave the all-clear with these two, and I can concur I like your answers to these, so kudos!  Smile

VERDICT:
Superb work, Butterman!  I'm glad you hung in there true to your word, and were willing to listen to feedback and improve your application fantastically!  This is truly worthy of a lot of praise, you've more than earned your spot on our whitelist!

Welcome aboard! ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Crono_Z wrote:Question 1: My user name is Crono_Z

Question 2:  The Video that u showed on planet minecraft looked awesome to me. It looked fun making and you all looked like good friends who know each other. This forum page as well is also amazing there is already a community on this webpage just talking, communicating and having fun. So I want to to join because i want to be part of a community who loves having fun, are nice to one another, to where I dont have to feel shy about talking to ppl, to have fun with this awesome mod and play minecraft. I dont know why im shy I just am and I get nervous to talk to anyone. I get to the point to where I start to stutter it just gets too awkward for me. That's why I want to join this server to make friends and be part of something that I care about. The thought of being tiny and being hunted by someone bigger than me just makes me want to run for dear life. It just be really fun to have friends to actually hang out with. The game is great as well I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years now im just a huge fan of it. I want to join mainly because I want to have fun with Gullivers mod and make friends that I can hang out with during my afternoons. I have a lot of fun with gullivers but ive never played with people before with it the person ive played it with is with my brother on singleplayer but its still singleplayer.

I used to be on a server called homecraft and i loved playing on it. i made a beutiful that many people went to, to buy homes trade for supplies or even just admire it. i had so many friends when i was on that server and i wish i could have it back but sadly the server died out and was gone forever. im hoping from this server ill have the same experience and to make even more friends.

Question 3: I'm a good builder and i can be very friendly. I like to be tactical when it comes to planning attacks or defenses in a RP or strategy game (like magic the gathering). I'm very patient, and i found this out when i had to sit and stand for 30 mins in a wedding. I like to have fun with other people whether its just playing normal minecraft, just talking with people, or in a RP. I'm very smart though when it comes to games but i can be quiet dumb sometimes when im not paying attention.

(when i was reviewed i forgot to put the "not in that sentence)

Question 4:
1. I have a doberman named Suki and a cockerspaneil named Reese and a houescat named Izzy. I play with them all the time and i like to wrestle with my dog suki , and play with string with my cat Izzy.
2. I like to build legos and put them on display. It reminds me of how much i loved to make little sketches with them as a child and it keeps me happy and motivated to make movies.
3. I am in JROTC at my high school. I wanted to join because being in the army sounded cool and a lot of fun. I'd always looked up at the soldiers as a inspiration. to fight for my dreams. They've taught me all the marches and being able to be more mature. im on the raider team at the moment but next semester ill be joining the rifle team.
4. I have a little brother who i will protect for all my life. We like to play games together whenever we get the chance. We wrestle with our dog suki and we like to play punchy's a lot.
5. I am a huge RP fan and love to role play anything i even do dungeons and dragon with ppl online.

Question 5: #15 u have the right to use public ender chests, in spawn/spawnington. I chose this because you can just teleport to spawn and open your own personal bank and not have to spend an eye of ender or obsidian for it.

Question 6: cheese (sponge and lapis)

Well, it's been quite a while, hasn't it?

Looking back, I realized your last application actually got missed. Sorry about that... but it seems you tried improving on it in the meantime, which is rarely a bad thing ^^

So, let's take a closer look. Your reasons to join have greatly improved, but it feels like you've started adding bits from other sections, it's so long XD

I will say that that little bit about being chased by giants is a little off-putting, but given where and how it's implemented, I'm assuming you mean you don't want that to happen at all Razz

Besides that, nothing has changed much... which isn't a bad thing, since those weren't problems in the past. In fact, thanks to your patience (you could've easily spammed us over the month or so your application was quite unfortunately forgotten), I think that what very few reservations I have about your sign-up pale in comparison. In fact, I think the application you had before you made some further edits of your own volition would've passed just fine. ^^;

So, without further ado, I'll get you added to the whitelist. Congrats!
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 6 Empty Hello! Can I Join?

Post by DJCOOL2008 Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:21 pm

Hello! My minecraft username is DJCOOL2008 and I would love it if you let me join! Very Happy I have seen this server's trailer and read about it! All I can think about is how good this server is Razz ! I would like to join because I have finnally found a perfect, friendly server to hang around with! Also it has the gulivers mod! Thats my favorite mod EVER Surprised ! My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around! ^_^  I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average  Minecraft Glowstone  minecrafter Minecraft Glowstone . My favorite colour is cyan or skyblue. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible ^_^ . I mean well some can help with building you know. I don't have any brothers or sisters so it gets a little lonely. I have a pet cat #meow. :3 I like DJ music. I like everthing (except from stuff y'know thats bad). I love animals. I have read and agreed to your rights and responsibilities on your server. .Cheese is the server currency . Very Happy many thanks DJ (or Joseph) P. S I am a 11 year old boy with a good sense of humour. P.P.S my favorite rule is 6.) Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction. I think it truly makes the server so friendly ^_^. What a Face
P.P.P.S I hope this doesn't happen to me Giant Pat XD

DJCOOL2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:31 pm

DJCOOL2008 wrote:Hello! My minecraft username is DJCOOL2008 and I would love it if you let me join! Very Happy I have seen this server's trailer and read about it! All I can think about is how good this server is Razz ! I would like to join because I have finnally found a perfect, friendly server to hang around with! Also it has the gulivers mod! Thats my favorite mod EVER Surprised ! My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around! ^_^  I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average  Minecraft Glowstone  minecrafter Minecraft Glowstone . My favorite colour is cyan or skyblue. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible ^_^ . I mean well some can help with building you know. I don't have any brothers or sisters so it gets a little lonely. I have a pet cat #meow. :3 I like DJ music. I like everthing (except from stuff y'know thats bad). I love animals. I have read and agreed to your rights and responsibilities on your server. .Cheese is the server currency . Very Happy many thanks DJ (or Joseph) P. S I am a 11 year old boy with a good sense of humour. P.P.S my favorite rule is 6.) Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction. I think it truly makes the server so friendly ^_^. What a Face
P.P.P.S I hope this doesn't happen to me Giant Pat XD

Please, make sure you read the application in its entirety, especially the formatting. Your answers for what you did complete are too short for our standards, and your lack of spacing makes this tough to read. Thank you, and I wish you luck in applying later!

And for future reference, please refrain from spamming posts. Thank you!
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by pilotofsomething Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:37 am

1) pilotofsomething

2) I want to join because after looking at the video on the MCF post the server looked like it would be a friendly community that I want to be a part of, and this is the only gulliver server I found after a while of looking finding it on the gulliver MCF post after a little bit of looking.

3) I have played Minecraft for a little over 4 years and I'm very mature. I can't build that well, but It's not trash like a dirt hut.

4)
a. I'm 13 and a programmer, I started in C++, then moved to java and tried my hand at making mods.
b. I can bake multiple different things including cake, brownies, and cookies.
c. I enjoy mods, and make my own personal modpacks, my largest being over 100 mods.
d. I am currently working on making an RPG in computer craft which is currently over 200 lines of code.
e. While I am not a very good builder, I have a considerable amount of knowledge on Minecraft and modding in general.

5) The right I enjoy the most is 7. You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.

6) "Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations. These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

pilotofsomething

Back to top Go down

Post by DJCOOL2008 Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:18 am

Thanks for the advise sorry about that I did it before reading it properly and I ended up doing it wrong. also sorry about that spam I thought I had to apply there sorry. Smile

DJCOOL2008

Back to top Go down

Post by DJCOOL2008 Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:44 am

Hello!

1)My minecraft username is DJCOOL2008! Very Happy

2)I have seen this server's trailer and read about it! All I can think about is how good this server is Razz ! I would like to join because I have finnally found a perfect, friendly server to hang around with! Also it has the gulivers mod! Thats my favorite mod EVER  Surprised  !

3)My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around! ^_^  I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average Minecraft Glowstone minecrafter  Minecraft Glowstone  . My favorite colour is cyan or skyblue. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible ^_^ . I mean well some can help with building you know. I am a pretty good redstoner in minecraft so that might help a little, But I am really bad at command blocks so yeah...

4)
1]I don't have any brothers or sisters so it gets a little lonely.
2]I have a pet cat #meow :3.
3]I like to do programming on: python scratch and the website one.
4]I am 11 years old and called Joseph
5]I love animals.

5) I have read and agreed to your rights and responsibilities on your server. my favorite rule is 6.) Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction. I think it truly makes the server so friendly ^_^. It makes me feel safe around building things if I ever get round to building stuff.

6)Cheese is the server currency.

Many thanks DJ (or Joseph)

DJCOOL2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricktyna Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:47 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Ricktyna

I would like to join the server becauase, first of all, my brother IRL RicoFox told be it was a nice server, and I would love to join him. He mentioned that the people on the server are really friendly and nice. Also, I would love to help people and meet new friends!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I love building, and I would use my building skill to expand the servers constructions! My brother is creating a city, and I could start contributing with it! I consider myself as a mature person, and with the help of the staff and my brother I could know more about the server rules and it's mecanism.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
- I like animes, The Seven Deadly Sins is my favorite.
- I love reading books, I could give the community some information about the books I read!
- I'm still in highschool, but I pretend to become a chef, because I love to cook.
- I'm a big fan of the Star Wars Saga
- I'm not american, I'm brazilian (like my brother Rico Razz), so I could share some nice things on my culture.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.

It's Cheese! (There are Chesse blocks and Blue Cheese blocks too)

Ricktyna

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:45 pm

pilotofsomething wrote:1) pilotofsomething

2) I want to join because after looking at the video on the MCF post the server looked like it would be a friendly community that I want to be a part of, and this is the only gulliver server I found after a while of looking finding it on the gulliver MCF post after a little bit of looking.

3) I have played Minecraft for a little over 4 years and I'm very mature. I can't build that well, but It's not trash like a dirt hut.

4)
  a. I'm 13 and a programmer, I started in C++, then moved to java and tried my hand at making mods.
  c. I enjoy mods, and make my own personal modpacks, my largest being over 100 mods.
  d. I am currently working on making an RPG in computer craft which is currently over 200 lines of code.
  e. While I am not a very good builder, I have a considerable amount of knowledge on Minecraft and modding in general.

5) The right I enjoy the most is 7. You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.

6) "Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

Greetings there, Pilot! All set for take off, I assume? I'm Flamm, and I'll be reviewing your application today!

Okay, let's get started!

#1: Your name checks out, though I'm curious of what that "something" is... perhaps it's a magical space balloon, cruising through the cosmos?  Razz

#2: Your answer is a little lacking in length, but what it's really missing is details! If you want to improve this, tell us specific parts of the video that you enjoyed. Not only will this make it look better, but it'll let us get to know a bit more about you, too!

#3: Once again, this answer is a bit short... Could you give us a bit more to work with? I understand that you may be mature, but that doesn't quite cut it. Think of some other things that you're good at, such as why you've been playing for 4 years! Surely if you're not that good at building, you've been doing something else for all that time? Very Happy

#4:
-1: Oooh, a programmer! I personally started off with Visual Basic, then learned Java a few years ago. I'm currently trying to go to college for a Computer Science degree as well!
-2: Oh dear, another baker... What are we going to do with you..?
Hah, just kidding. Our own dear Ciabatta is a baker as well! Perhaps you two can exchange baking ideas?
-3-5: Here's a teeny problem... While we appreciate these facts, we like to keep these "Random Facts" about you, not Minecraft. These are better located in your answer to #3! Please, find 3 more facts about yourself!

#5: A good Right that is! Though, I'd appreciate if you told me why you chose this right. Again, this helps us learn more about you.

#6: Correct! You even copy-pasted the whole description, which is a lot more than others do!

--------------CONCLUSION-----------------

While you have a decent application, it's not quite ready yet. I outlined the things you need to edit in bold, and if you do them correctly you should get in no problem! Thank you, and good luck in your next application!
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:15 pm

DJCOOL2008 wrote:Hello!

2)I have seen this server's trailer and read about it! All I can think about is how good this server is Razz ! I would like to join because I have finnally found a perfect, friendly server to hang around with! Also it has the gulivers mod! Thats my favorite mod EVER  Surprised  !

3)My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around! ^_^  I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average Minecraft Glowstone minecrafter  Minecraft Glowstone  . My favorite colour is cyan or skyblue. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible ^_^ . I mean well some can help with building you know. I am a pretty good redstoner in minecraft so that might help a little, But I am really bad at command blocks so yeah...

4)
5]I love animals.

5) I have read and agreed to your rights and responsibilities on your server. my favorite rule is 6.) Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction. I think it truly makes the server so friendly ^_^. It makes me feel safe around building things if I ever get round to building stuff.

Rapid Fire Reviews, coming up!

Thank you DJ! Now that your application is formatted correctly, let's have a look at it!

#1: Your name checks out, Jake the Dog!

#2: While I appreciate the kind words, this answer could use a little beefing up! Tell us what makes you think makes us a good server, and be specific!

#3: Good answers here, though could you maybe put a hold on the emotes? You're sounding a little... too friendly. And your favorite color? That's a good Random Fact answer. (And thankfully, you won't have to do much with command blocks! That's restricted for staff members only!)

#4:
-1: Awww... well, hopefully we'll help with the lonely bit, but you should really rely on RL friends to give you company! Very Happy
-2: FANTASTIC! (Totally not biased.)
-3: Oooh, nice to hear. I'm don't know a TON about programming, but I dabble a little in Java. I'm hoping to learn more when I leave for college later this year!
-4: Well, hey, that's random enough. Though, I suppose your name wasn't necessary. It's all about privacy, god knows that's tough to keep! xP
-5: So do I!

Your facts are good enough to pass!

#5: A good Right to choose, and you explained yourself too!

#6: Correct!

----------CONCLUSION----------

Your application is good, but it isn't quite ready yet. Mostly it's just your first and second answers, but the second one is pretty good already. Just a tip for next time though, please try to act a little bit more professionally. No offense, but you wouldn't add all the smiles and stuff in a real job application, so they don't exactly belong here either.

Thank you, and good luck on your next application!
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by DJCOOL2008 Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:53 pm

Flammole wrote:
DJCOOL2008 wrote:Hello!

4)
5]I love animals.

Rapid Fire Reviews, coming up!

Thank you DJ! Now that your application is formatted correctly, let's have a look at it!

#1: Your name checks out, Jake the Dog!

#2: While I appreciate the kind words, this answer could use a little beefing up! Tell us what makes you think makes us a good server, and be specific!

#3: Good answers here, though could you maybe put a hold on the emotes? You're sounding a little... too friendly. And your favorite color? That's a good Random Fact answer. (And thankfully, you won't have to do much with command blocks! That's restricted for staff members only!)

#4:
-1: Awww... well, hopefully we'll help with the lonely bit, but you should really rely on RL friends to give you company! Very Happy
-2: FANTASTIC! (Totally not biased.)
-3: Oooh, nice to hear. I'm don't know a TON about programming, but I dabble a little in Java. I'm hoping to learn more when I leave for college later this year!
-4: Well, hey, that's random enough. Though, I suppose your name wasn't necessary. It's all about privacy, god knows that's tough to keep! xP
-5: So do I!

Your facts are good enough to pass!

#5: A good Right to choose, and you explained yourself too!

#6: Correct!

----------CONCLUSION----------

Your application is good, but it isn't quite ready yet. Mostly it's just your first and second answers, but the second one is pretty good already. Just a tip for next time though, please try to act a little bit more professionally. No offense, but you wouldn't add all the smiles and stuff in a real job application, so they don't exactly belong here either.

Thank you, and good luck on your next application!

Thanks so much I will edit my thing a bit more now so please be patient and thanks for your advice its really helpful. I will try and remove the emotes but I can't help it xD its in my nature! xD

DJCOOL2008

Back to top Go down

Post by DJCOOL2008 Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:09 pm

1)My minecraft username is DJCOOL2008!

2)I have seen this server's trailer and read about it! All I can think about is how good this server is! I would like to join because I have finnally found a perfect, friendly server to hang around with! Also it has the gulivers mod! Thats my favorite mod! What I am trying to say is that this server has a spark and its caught onto me. I saw it in the video and that spark lit inside me. The game, the friendliness, the hard work. I see that hard work has gone onto this server and it makes me think that I don't want to see this hardwork go to waste... I hope you understand this. I know you have about 80+ people that enjoy this hard work but I want to be part of them. I hope I haven't OVER written this!

3)My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around! I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average minecrafter. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible . I mean well some can help with building you know. I am a pretty good redstoner in minecraft so that might help a little, But I am really bad at command blocks so yeah...

4)
2]I have a pet cat.
4]My favorite colour is skyblue or cyan.
5]I love animals.

5) I have read and agreed to your rights and responsibilities on your server. my favorite rule is 6.) Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction. I think it truly makes the server so friendly. It makes me feel safe around building things if I ever get round to building stuff.

DJCOOL2008

Back to top Go down

Post by pilotofsomething Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:51 pm

(Revision of my previous application)

1) pilotofsomething

2) I want to join because after looking at the video on the MCF post the server looked like it would be a friendly community that I want to be a part of, and this is the only gulliver server I found after a while of looking finding it on the gulliver MCF post after a little bit of looking. I can't find any specific part of the video that I liked the best as it was all very good, but the builds are some of the best I have seen and hey, maybe someone could teach me how to build better as well as me having fun.

3) I have played Minecraft for a little over 4 years and I'm very mature. I can't build that well, but It's not trash like a dirt hut. I can play Minecraft for over 4 years without build much because of 2 reasons. 1. Mods, Minecraft has so many mods that it is very easy to keep going by finding new mods. 2. Redstone, you can do TONS with redstone, I have spent 2+ years learning how to do redstone.

4)
c. I have 3 dogs, a cat, a gerbil, and a snake.
d. I have 3 desktop PCs and 2 laptops, 2 of the Pcs running windows 10 and the other running OSX. Both laptops use windows 10.
e. My favorite game is a tie between 'Super Paper Mario' and 'Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story'

5) The right I enjoy the most is 7. You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited. I chose this one because if you go on most servers you need to go anywhere from 5000 to 10000 blocks from spawn to get anything better than iron. Some servers even restrict access to the Nether which mean you can't get nether quartz.

6) "Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations. These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

Last edited by pilotofsomething on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a typo.)

pilotofsomething

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEnderSorcerer Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:26 pm

My In Game Name is TheEnderSorcerer

I like using Gulliver but I don't have anyone to play it with.

Gulliver is a amazing and unique mod... but its boring with only 1 person. I like play minecraft for the multiplayer. I looked for Gulliver servers and found Big Sisters and decided to try for it! I looked at the videos about it and saw that it is nicely built and good community! I would love to join this server!

I like to roleplay a lot with my friends... ingame and irl. I normally do the building for the roleplays. I build medieval, modern, and my friend does the futuristic. I just have to correct any building that is to boxy, it just bugs me. I am friendly and entertaining (at least to what my friends say). I normally don't like to be a lead role, I am more of a side character in my book.

o Like I stated before, I roleplay in real life as well as in games. In fourth grade and fifth grade I role played with my friends on the playground
o I am a VERY picky eater. I hate any pie's and jello. I hate topping on my ice cream and I hate whip cream. I hate being so picky sometimes D:
o I am a very fast reader. I started the Percy Jackson series a month ago and I am already on the 8th book. I read like 3 hours a day.
o On Steam (A Computer gaming thingy) I have 33 games of all kinds of genres. I think I have to many 0_0
o My favorite book series of all time is Warriors. It is about wild cats, and they have clans... and um they fight... yep I for some reason like it. (I rp that to xD)

"With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese." Can I have that one-time introductory bread and cheese please? I am hungry Very Happy

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese (See... only one this time)
TheEnderSorcerer
TheEnderSorcerer

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:58 pm

TheEnderSorcerer wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My In Game Name is TheEnderSorcerer

I like using Gulliver but I don't have anyone to play it with.

Gulliver is a amazing and unique mod... but its boring with only 1 person. I like play minecraft for the multiplayer. I looked for Gulliver servers and found Big Sisters and decided to try for it! I looked at the videos about it and saw that it is nicely built and good community! I would love to join this server!

I like to roleplay a lot with my friends... ingame and irl. I normally do the building for the roleplays. I build medieval, modern, and my friend does the futuristic. I just have to correct any building that is to boxy, it just bugs me. I am friendly and entertaining (at least to what my friends say). I normally don't like to be a lead role, I am more of a side character in my book.

o Like I stated before, I roleplay in real life as well as in games. In fourth grade and fifth grade I role played with my friends on the playground
o I am a VERY picky eater. I hate any pie's and jello. I hate topping on my ice cream and I hate whip cream. I hate being so picky sometimes D:
o I am a very fast reader. I started the Percy Jackson series a month ago and I am already on the 8th book. I read like 3 hours a day.
o On Steam (A Computer gaming thingy) I have 33 games of all kinds of genres. I think I have to many 0_0
o My favorite book series of all time is Warriors. It is about wild cats, and they have clans... and um they fight... yep I for some reason like it. (I rp that to xD)

"With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese." Can I have that one-time introductory bread and cheese please? I am hungry Very Happy

Cheese (See... only one this time)

Well, you certainly had me digging for a while, but I finally found your old app and my older review. Fortunately, despite your tardiness (given the bare-bones advances you made in most areas since two months ago, I can't in good conscience say it's a product of patience and long though), your app has improved in all the areas I asked for it to.

Your reason to join is definitely up to scratch, now... if rather bare-bones. You barely hit the 60 word minimum. But your reasons are more varied, and thus work: though you could've left your love for roleplaying in there, just so you know.

Your next answer is also much more solid and varied - and better yet - seems less bare-bones than your previous answer. Definite pass.

Everything else is also all good to go, so... yeah. Some of your areas have been patchy, though, and there's your tendency to vanish without a trace for months at a time, so while you are going to be whitelisted, you may want to watch how you act for a bit. If you want to keep your spot on the whitelist, anyway.

In any case, congratulations, and good luck. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:12 pm

pilotofsomething wrote:(Revision of my previous application)

1) pilotofsomething

2) I want to join because after looking at the video on the MCF post the server looked like it would be a friendly community that I want to be a part of, and this is the only gulliver server I found after a while of looking finding it on the gulliver MCF post after a little bit of looking. I can't find any specific part of the video that I liked the best as it was all very good, but the builds are some of the best I have seen and hey, maybe someone could teach me how to build better as well as me having fun.

3) I have played Minecraft for a little over 4 years and I'm very mature. I can't build that well, but It's not trash like a dirt hut. I can play Minecraft for over 4 years without build much because of 2 reasons. 1. Mods, Minecraft has so many mods that it is very easy to keep going by finding new mods. 2. Redstone, you can do TONS with redstone, I have spent 2+ years learning how to do redstone.

4)
c. I have 3 dogs, a cat, a gerbil, and a snake.
d. I have 3 desktop PCs and 2 laptops, 2 of the Pcs running windows 10 and the other running OSX. Both laptops use windows 10.
e. My favorite game is a tie between 'Super Paper Mario' and 'Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story'

5) The right I enjoy the most is 7. You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited. I chose this one because if you go on most servers you need to go anywhere from 5000 to 10000 blocks from spawn to get anything better than iron. Some servers even restrict access to the Nether which mean you can't get nether quartz.

Well, you've fixed what needed to be done! I'd say you've earned your place on the whitelist! Feel free to join whenever, and I hope you enjoy your stay! ^w^
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:16 pm

DJCOOL2008 wrote:
1)My minecraft username is DJCOOL2008!

2)I have seen this server's trailer and read about it! All I can think about is how good this server is! I would like to join because I have finnally found a perfect, friendly server to hang around with! Also it has the gulivers mod! Thats my favorite mod! What I am trying to say is that this server has a spark and its caught onto me. I saw it in the video and that spark lit inside me. The game, the friendliness, the hard work. I see that hard work has gone onto this server and it makes me think that I don't want to see this hardwork go to waste... I hope you understand this. I know you have about 80+ people that enjoy this hard work but I want to be part of them. I hope I haven't OVER written this!

3)My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around!  I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average minecrafter. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible . I mean well some can help with building you know. I am a pretty good redstoner in minecraft so that might help a little, But I am really bad at command blocks so yeah...

4)
2]I have a pet cat.
4]My favorite colour is skyblue or cyan.
5]I love animals.

5) I have read and agreed to your rights and responsibilities on your server. my favorite rule is 6.) Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction. I think it truly makes the server so friendly. It makes me feel safe around building things if I ever get round to building stuff.

Hehe, "OVER" writing is nothing to be ashamed of! Since you've gone over what I asked well enough, you've passed! You should be able to log in as soon as you're able. Welcome to Big Sister!
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaris Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:34 pm

My IGN is " MrMagicianSpider "

Well, I am a microphile myself, and I roleplay amongst furries, as a tiny spider. Or some of my other sonas. A game, to recreate that feeling would be amazing, since I do love the feeling of roleplaying. And, I've always had a fantasy of being tiny, so I'd honestly love to play here!

Although I am only 14, I could indeed act maturely over my age. I'm honestly not very experienced with this mod. Neither how to contribute to servers, to make them better or improve in any way, other than being active and playing in them, alot. I'd stay away from provoking or annoying other players because that honestly ruins the fun. ^^ I'm a possitive little crawler, we could say!

• I'm a learning artist, and im willing to do some requests if you had any!

• I am a part of the furry community, which is great. And a part of the macro-micro community.
• I live up in the north of Europe, studying in high school Razz
• I own a drawing tab, made for digital drawings.
• I enjoy taking some trips and walks out by summer time to collect and watch spiders, without harming them and letting them out of course ! Razz

Right, that i enjoyed most! Razz
With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese.

Responsibility, that i liked the most ^^
Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content

Most of the rights and responsibilities, makes me feel safe and sound!

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

The currency, is CHEESE! Very Happy
Hemaris
Hemaris

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:30 pm

TheMagicianSpider wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Well, I am a microphile myself, and I roleplay amongst furries, as a tiny spider. Or some of my other sonas. A game, to recreate that feeling would be amazing, since I do love the feeling of roleplaying. And, I've always had a fantasy of being tiny, so I'd honestly love to play here!

Although I am only 14, I could indeed act maturely over my age. I'm honestly not very experienced with this mod. Neither how to contribute to servers, to make them better or improve in any way, other than being active and playing in them, alot. I'd stay away from provoking or annoying other players because that honestly ruins the fun. ^^ I'm a possitive little crawler, we could say!

• I am a part of the furry community, which is great. And a part of the macro-micro community.
• I enjoy taking some trips and walks out by summer time to collect and watch spiders, without harming them and letting them out of course !  Razz

With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese.

Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content

Hello Mr Spider,

Well, we get some folks like you every once in a while.... One of my staff members may or may not review you, but first a little pre-screening is required. ^^

Now granted, there are differing levels of "-philias" in the world, and some people tend to use the terma  little more broadly than others -- for some, it can mean a purely platonic thing, such as in the case of audiophiles.  Generally when referencing macrophilia or microphilia, however, more often than not the people who give themselves these labels do so in a very non-platonic sense.  

Where you personally fall in that spectrum of microphilia is your own personal concern, and certainly bless you for being honest about it either which way.  But since you mention it so publicly, it should be noted, as a precaution, that on this server,the interest in size themes is of a purely-platonic nature.  This is not only because we respect the wishes of UncleMion, the mod's maker (she always wanted it to be a very family-friendly mod), but also because our server is composed of a significant portion of VERY young people.  You may think yourself young at 14, but we're talking between 8 to 12 young, so not really the kind of people we willingly want exposed to very mature themes.  

In no way does this mean we completely bar anyone with non-platonic size interests from playing, and we have plenty of players who have fun here but are still members of very explicit micro/macro communities elsewhere.  The reason they're here, however, is that they know to keep both worlds separated, and respect the fact that they share the server with people who don't want or don't care about those interests, and so are willing to be responsible stewards of their interests. ^^

So with all that being said, can we count on you on using your "microphilia" responsibly, or were you expecting us to be something entirely different?

Let us know so we can continue, thanks!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaris Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:19 pm

Ciabatta wrote:
TheMagicianSpider wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

• I enjoy taking some trips and walks out by summer time to collect and watch spiders, without harming them and letting them out of course !  Razz

Hello Mr Spider,

Well, we get some folks like you every once in a while.... One of my staff members may or may not review you, but first a little pre-screening is required. ^^

Now granted, there are differing levels of "-philias" in the world, and some people tend to use the terma  little more broadly than others -- for some, it can mean a purely platonic thing, such as in the case of audiophiles.  Generally when referencing macrophilia or microphilia, however, more often than not the people who give themselves these labels do so in a very non-platonic sense.  

Where you personally fall in that spectrum of microphilia is your own personal concern, and certainly bless you for being honest about it either which way.  But since you mention it so publicly, it should be noted, as a precaution, that on this server,the interest in size themes is of a purely-platonic nature.  This is not only because we respect the wishes of UncleMion, the mod's maker (she always wanted it to be a very family-friendly mod), but also because our server is composed of a significant portion of VERY young people.  You may think yourself young at 14, but we're talking between 8 to 12 young, so not really the kind of people we willingly want exposed to very mature themes.  

In no way does this mean we completely bar anyone with non-platonic size interests from playing, and we have plenty of players who have fun here but are still members of very explicit micro/macro communities elsewhere.  The reason they're here, however, is that they know to keep both worlds separated, and respect the fact that they share the server with people who don't want or don't care about those interests, and so are willing to be responsible stewards of their interests. ^^

So with all that being said, can we count on you on using your "microphilia" responsibly, or were you expecting us to be something entirely different?

Let us know so we can continue, thanks!

Uhh... x3 sincere apologies, I did not mean microphilia, as anything NSFW at all. Due to the awareness of the already young people playing here. I was trying to refrence, that I'd like to play as a tiny character, or that I have sometimes imagined myself being tiny, and exploring places. I meant microphillia as in a platonic sense, I want to join this community because, I could do just that, with other players and in a game. I was not expecting this to be something different, but i already knew that this mod was SFW, reading through the mod informations.

I am not going to bring up any mature themes or topics, due to the young people already playing here. I apolagize, I wouldn't mind an interview at all. ^w^

I'm all to exploring and having fun, now as I've played singleplayer and LAN, with a few siblings. This mod does indeed seem fun, and this is the only server I could find for it. This is an opportunity, I honestly don't want to miss Razz

Hemaris
Hemaris

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzo_175 Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:13 pm

1.) My IGN is Danzo_175 (And no, I didn't get that from the Naruto character. Sorry, everyone asks me that XD)

2.) Personally, I just like the Gulliver's Mod and love joining communities. I'd love to share my love for this mod and play on it among other players.

3.) I'm only a freshman in High School. I'm 14 years old, so I'm not very "Talented". But I am very smart, and I'm an actor.

4.)
-I love Nintendo
-My favorite indie games are Minecraft and Undertale
-My favorite song is Centuries by Fallout Boy
-My favorite game series is The Legend of Zelda
-I am an actor and have acted in all of my school's plays that I could, I have been in "Anything Goes" at an acting camp, and I sung at my 8th grade graduation along the other actors in my grade.

5.)
6. Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property

I chose this mostly because, I hate griefers. I have played on so many servers, and every time I play on one, one of my friends get griefed. It personally annoys me that, most of the time, these griefers are hidden so well and end up not getting banned. So I'm happy griefers won't be on this server.

6.) The currency is Cheese!!

I'd like to also add as a final note, that I most likely won't always be on. Due to everything with high school and playing on other servers, I'm not going to be on 24/7. But I will try to be on as much as I can. Thanks for taking time to read my application!

Danzo_175

RP Character Sheet
Name: Daniel O'Donnell
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:58 pm

TheMagicianSpider wrote:

Uhh...   x3  sincere apologies, I did not mean microphilia, as anything NSFW at all. Due to the awareness of the already young people playing here. I was trying to refrence, that I'd like to play as a tiny character, or that I have sometimes imagined myself being tiny, and exploring places. I meant microphillia as in a platonic sense, I want to join this community because, I could do just that, with other players and in a game. I was not expecting this to be something different, but i already knew that this mod was SFW, reading through the mod informations.

I am not going to bring up any mature themes or topics, due to the young people already playing here. I apolagize, I wouldn't mind an interview at all. ^w^

I'm all to exploring and having fun, now as I've played singleplayer and LAN, with a few siblings. This mod does indeed seem fun, and this is the only server I could find for it. This is an opportunity, I honestly don't want to miss Razz

Awesome blossom. ^^

That's fine, I mainly needed clarification, and I'm glad you're fully aware of what we're about. Smile

I think we can go forward with a review, I'll see if one of my staff members is available some time this weekend, if not I can probably take care of it too. ^^

Also... lol, another 14 year old applied too, I wonder if you're an applicant magnet.  XD
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaris Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Ciabatta wrote:
TheMagicianSpider wrote:

Uhh...   x3  sincere apologies, I did not mean microphilia, as anything NSFW at all. Due to the awareness of the already young people playing here. I was trying to refrence, that I'd like to play as a tiny character, or that I have sometimes imagined myself being tiny, and exploring places. I meant microphillia as in a platonic sense, I want to join this community because, I could do just that, with other players and in a game. I was not expecting this to be something different, but i already knew that this mod was SFW, reading through the mod informations.

Awesome blossom. ^^

That's fine, I mainly needed clarification, and I'm glad you're fully aware of what we're about. Smile

I think we can go forward with a review, I'll see if one of my staff members is available some time this weekend, if not I can probably take care of it too. ^^

Also... lol, another 14 year old applied too, I wonder if you're an applicant magnet.  XD

Yays! x3. I'm just reading through! And I am aware! ^w^. And sure for a review, but what would it be about though? I'm honestly just keen on getting in the server, but I have some time to wait I suppose!

Oh, Very Happy That's nice to hear, and maybe? You never know >w>
Hemaris
Hemaris

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:19 pm

As a standard protocol, we always review your applications to make sure they comply with our requirements.  Consider it like grading your application... you can only get whitelisted if it gets a B or higher. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemaris Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:42 am

Ciabatta wrote:As a standard protocol, we always review your applications to make sure they comply with our requirements.  Consider it like grading your application... you can only get whitelisted if it gets a B or higher. ^^

Ohhh! That sounds fair enough, for the safety of the server x3. I understand why you guys have all of this white-list thingies, and I'm up for a review whenever, might be busy in the weekdays though! Razz
Hemaris
Hemaris

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next