Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

+121
RainbowDoggy23
Tomtanium
Spookster
ThWolfGirlGamer
Oonicorn
Vaughndp
Jams
TheHylianWizard
BurgerWarrior
superjo98
Kiddon
Sharkstooth18
henry979
dogdad14
DarthHypnos
Overlord5591
TomQuixote
MR_HEY
airboardgaming
The_Glitch
NicoCraftGZ
AllistairC
Grumm
korallkarlsson
HanChi
Morganafreeman
Jazzy_Robot
GameMaster
AB6
Vard_Vasq
cocoface9155
Licksthejury
tutu_gamers
Eggy294
DERPYOP
RyleyTheCreator
SAGERRETT GAMING
Lomgren
Tylordian
BarkingKat55
Colonel_Slothy
Okinaru
SuperSonicFan411
pepsi
Fantastic Guy
ThrashCetchum12
AsfJerden
ilcalmissimo
titch_log
LegitMudkip03
EvilEnderWiz13
DragonCider
firemanevan
Dictator360
Walter Giulio
Cool Ella
Asonja_Masenko
Airforce101
Benner2880
Kadan8
ZakhepTheFox
McZachy
Baste
OnlyJesse
astronaut32
Beash
Dr-ObiwanRyan
Pazlin
nothimagain
Stank34
AkioPlaysMc
Copey
wade wilson
PTpirahna
Little_mack
FlowerFaerie
Bernardo05Craft
dancem9
Neon12134
cutiepiesweetpea
Kumaryk
Ninjaminer2017
Danzo_175
Hemaris
Ricktyna
pilotofsomething
DJCOOL2008
Kamkut1337
sazzlepopz
Flammole
ZzSuperZz
NeverAlive12
nvm99
forestcraft1999
DonaldDeDuck
Scatt_man77
Mimi
Jordan0725
iFan
AssassinEevee
flashgnash
Spitfire
SFPT
ekkapekka
TheEnderSorcerer
Cris Blu
a4955
thepug36
ExplodingTonyTNT
Hurricaneike123
Cordelia
Crono_Z
KaCii
Justin5467T
AgencyDrone
_torchlit_
oreojames
Kerii
Fear
FlareStar
IEatCupcakes
125 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by titch_log Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:25 am

Thx for looking over my application FlowerFaerie Very Happy

Why I like The gulliver mod!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like that the mod doesn't just bring items into the game it gives you a whole new way to play minecraft.

I prefer being smaller in this mod as it makes the game a bit more of a challenge playing as it gives lots of new obstacles e.g Being trodden on, drowning in the rain, taking longer to get places and collecting things in general being kinda hard!

As well as the challenges it brings, I love the cool 'little' things it adds like lily pad rafting, riding things with string including bigger players ^-^,  paper parachutes/hand gliders and fishing rod grapling hooks. My favourite out of these thing is probably the hand glider/parachute.

Also:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have seen the dynmap it looks so cool! Very Happy  Sorry for not mentioning it in the Application.

If i had to pick my second favourite right or responsibility it would be Right 16, You have the right to take the contents of any chest predesignated as a Donation Bin, such as the Spawnington Villager Church donation bins at the global spawn point.

Nyan Cat
Thx for reading this and I hope it is enough to gain your personal Flower seal of approval!  Razz

Navi  "Hey Listen"  XD

titch_log

RP Character Sheet
Name: Mitch
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by titch_log Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Hi TheHylianWizard just to notify you if you look up at FlowerFarie's review on my application i was told at the bottom that I didn't need to repost and that I was just to write a reply to her simple question.
FlowerFaerie wrote:Verdict:  I think your application is pretty good and it almost carries everything we’re looking for (except for that RIght, noooo! XD ).  But before I recommend this for a whitelist, I’d like to ask you a question, and you don’t have to repost, just do a quickly reply to answer this question…

Why do you like the Gulliver Mod?  

I know you said you want to play it in multiplayer, but why do you play it at all?  It’s such an old mod.  Let us know, and based on the reply I will see about giving your app my personal Flower seal of approval!

Sorry to be an inconvenience to you TheHylianWizard.

titch_log

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by titch_log Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Thx!

titch_log

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:50 am

Thank you for your reply back, Log.  Hope the extra scrutiny hasn't been off-putting... we've had an incident lately where the interest in the mod is taken to a non-family-friendly extreme, so we've had to be extra cautious with certain red flag indicators.  In any event, I'll let Flower complete the determination if she's comfortable with the reply, although if she's not able to before the end of the weekend, then some other authorized staff member or I can make that determination in her place.

Thank you for your patience.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by titch_log Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:11 am

Ok that's completely fine. Btw my name is Mitch or Titch my surname is Log or at least a shortened version. Razz

titch_log

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 Empty Apple-ication Form

Post by AsfJerden Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:06 pm

1) What is your IGN?
In Minecraft my in game name is AsfJerden because i named it after one of my favorite youtubers: AsfJerome.

2) Why do you want to join the server?
Originally, about 3 years ago, I got Minecraft. I absolutly loved it but it started getting boring. And that's when i saw a youtuber called SkydoesMinecraft. I ended up getting grounded because he swears alot. So I had to switch to another person and switched to TrueMU or MinecraftUniverse. And he showcased the Gullivers mod. I was in love with it. So i looked up how to install mods. It never worked until one day I downloaded the Gulliver Forge, and it worked!! I was so happy and i played for 3 hours. So that was the first mod i ever played and it would bring back memories.

3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Well I am person that takes business seriously. Once I persuaded my grandma, into buying this game i found on the internet called "Minecraft". It was like $28 dollars and my grandma isn't that into paying extra money. Also I have been playing Minecraft since 2014. And most of the time playing it i would be on a server because I don't enjoy playing alone. Plus, I'm a very good miner and an average builder I enjoy pixel art that's flat and 2D. But even though i am a persuader i am very light and fun and one of my biggest pet peeves is griefers and advertisers.

4)Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
Well #1, I am the most tech savvy person in my home. #2, I have HUGE feet for a 12 year old i am a size 10 and a half and 4E Wide. My dad is wearing my last years school shoes. #3 I love Cats. I own 3, and we rescued them from our aunts dogs the oldest is kiki who is an old stray but is now happy with her new kittypet life. she had kits but we gave them all away, the other two we saved from our aunts dogs. they were only a week or two old we found the mom and the third kit dead behind the garage. #4, I tinker with the Scratch Program here and there and i record some live streams on twitch sometimes. Finally #5, I like animating on adobe but i am no where near professional.

5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
#7 Right: You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.
#7 Responsibility: Please refrain from breaking and entering into another player's home without their consent.

6)And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations. These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate
Thank you for your time. And i hope you accept me. Very Happy
AsfJerden
AsfJerden

RP Character Sheet
Name: DJ Tiki
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by AsfJerden Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:28 pm

Also I LOVE Undertale
AsfJerden
AsfJerden

RP Character Sheet
Name: DJ Tiki
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:14 pm

titch_log wrote:Thx for looking over my application FlowerFaerie Very Happy

Why I like The gulliver mod!

I like that the mod doesn't just bring items into the game it gives you a whole new way to play minecraft.

I prefer being smaller in this mod as it makes the game a bit more of a challenge playing as it gives lots of new obstacles e.g Being trodden on, drowning in the rain, taking longer to get places and collecting things in general being kinda hard!

As well as the challenges it brings, I love the cool 'little' things it adds like lily pad rafting, riding things with string including bigger players ^-^,  paper parachutes/hand gliders and fishing rod grapling hooks. My favourite out of these thing is probably the hand glider/parachute.

Also:

I have seen the dynmap it looks so cool! Very Happy  Sorry for not mentioning it in the Application.

If i had to pick my second favourite right or responsibility it would be Right 16, You have the right to take the contents of any chest predesignated as a Donation Bin, such as the Spawnington Villager Church donation bins at the global spawn point.

Nyan Cat
Thx for reading this and I hope it is enough to gain your personal Flower seal of approval!  Razz

Navi  "Hey Listen"  XD
Okay Twitch,
[custom nicknames are sort of a thing here]

Flower has disappeared due to a long story involving a snake, so I'm going to go ahead and check out your reply.  

Anyway, you have a very pragrmatic reason for liking the mod,... and although it's not the first to expand upon new gameplay elements in Minecraft (I love Thaumcraft's expanded game mechanics, or TerraFirmaCraft's adherence to realism), it's definitely one of the simplest.  And as such, it blends wonderfully with Vanilla Minecraft because of how subtle yet substantial the new gameplay mechanics are... no risk of creating lots of new items that might break the game later with a future update.  Mion herself explained this was intentional as she wanted something that could easily be treated as a part of the original game,... and is a big reason her mod has been hard to recreate since a lot of younger modders lack the experience and subtlety needed to make something that polished. Smile

On the other hand, per one of my former staff members, the game IS heavily biased towards small players, as there is a whole lot more than can be done with them with them through Vanilla Minecraft.  Giant players almost need to have new items in order to have more appropriate expanded gameplay,... something akin to the giant tools in the latest Twilight Forest, perhaps?  Mion has wanted to fix this gameplay imbalance but has had a very hard time doing so without breaking the gaming,... this is a big reason why the new mass-digging ability for giants is so underwhelming.  

And yes,the paper glider IS really fun!  XD

Anyway, as for your additional note...

You still picked an inherently selfish right, so it's not really that much improved over that darn "hovel" right... but that's fine, it cements your personality as being that of a young person.  Nothing really wrong with that, you may grow older and wiser as time goes on... lots of people who've played here have learned new tips and tricks that have helped them better themselves IRL.  It's quite fulfilling.  Smile

In any case, while we can't give you a Flower Seal of Approval, here's one I can offer as a replacement...

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 Sealofapproval

Welcome aboard!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:34 pm

ilcalmissimo wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
PeeVeePeeMaster

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
For many months, i've played the gulliver mod and really enjoyed it. I made mini villages, parkours and everything possible also with the help of the microblocks mod. I've seen lots of videos about multiplayer with this mod, and they were incredible! it's astonishing how can players collaborate and even create rpg with this mod. So i was looking to play this mod with other people because i just love it!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I don't have any really particular skill or talent, but i have a lot of experience in server managing. Actually in the past i had 1 server and i was moderator on 2-3 servers. Probably the best thing i can do for the server is just helping the community and make everyone enjoy their game. My biggest aspiration in my life is to become a videogame or software coder, but at the moment i don't have much experience in this.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
- I'm from italy but i hate pizza  Neutral
- I play Piano and i'm really good at it, in fact i've made some "tournaments" of it
- I really like animes, especially Deathnote, Attack on titan and Dragonball  Very Happy
- I really enjoy cooking any kind of food
- For hobby, sometimes i build small simple robots and computers

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
10.Please refrain from frequent and blatant acts of vigilantism against offending players.  Record useful evidence of crimes being perpetruated, and inform the authorities if you wish to help.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
The server's currency is CHEESE!

Extra info:
I'm 13 years old, i'm male and i play a lot of videogames.
Okay, now that Twitch is handled and all the rest of my staff are out being lazy bums, I'll go ahead and knock out a few more app reviews for fun....

First we start with PVPMaster... also, dat name... >>;

QUESTION 2:
Hmmm, this happens a lot these days... as with Twitch, we want to know WHY you like the Gulliver mod?  
Also, can you please tell us about the Microblocks Mod, as I don't think I've heard of it before (I know about the LittleBlocks mod, however).  

And well, it's nice that you've seen multiplayer videos about this mod (and really, you can create RPG's about any mod... check out Little Kelly's channel to see what I mean) -- but have you seen videos about "our" server in particular?  Why do you want to use our server as a means to try out Gulliver multiplayer?  You can't simply say "because you're the only one out there!!" because that's actually untrue.

QUESTION 3: 
Well the server management part won't help us very much as we wouldn't give you any staff duties from the start... unless, through this, you plan to apply the Golden Rule and not cause us any trouble since you probably know how irritating it is to deal with unruly players. As for being a software coder, we're actually in the process of creating a training Minecraft Mod that you are free to participate in... that would be a great place to get started.  Wink

QUESTION 4:
1 - How come you hate pizza?  And I wouldn't worry too much about this since it was really Americans who over-popularized pizza.  
2 - Oooh! We have a few piano players here who would LOVE to exchange notes with you, surely. Smile
3 - Oh, mostly action-packed ones, but not bad.  Fun fact: Mion HATES Attack on Titan, mainly because it caused an influx of VERY stupid mod requests that would make the mod completely family-unfriendly.
4 - Ooh, can you give me a few examples?  This would interest me. ^^
5 - Wow, that's a very neat hobby!  I don't believe we have a robot maker here yet, so you'd be the first. I hope you use Linux a lot for making the simple computers.  Very Happy

QUESTION  5:
Ah, unlike Twitch, this one is a FAR more respectable Responsibility.  Great job! Very Happy

QUESTION 6:
Correct, and Italy has a lot of great cheese. ^^

EXTRA:
Ehhh, suddenly we've had a lot of 13-year olds apply.  XD

VERDICT:
Despite a few grammar issues, the application is actually not bad.  It mainly needs clarification more than it does a rewrite, so I say give it another few grams of effort and you might just get that whitelist. ^^

Anyway, be sure to read my notes on Question 2 and Question 4, then repost your application below with revisions to question 2 and 4 that will address my feedback.  Good luck!  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:26 pm

AsfJerden wrote:1) What is your IGN?
In Minecraft my in game name is AsfJerden because i named it after one of my favorite youtubers: AsfJerome.

2) Why do you want to join the server?
Originally, about 3 years ago, I got Minecraft. I absolutly loved it but it started getting boring. And that's when i saw a youtuber called SkydoesMinecraft. I ended up getting grounded because he swears alot. So I had to switch to another person and switched to TrueMU or MinecraftUniverse. And he showcased the Gullivers mod. I was in love with it. So i looked up how to install mods. It never worked until one day I downloaded the Gulliver Forge, and it worked!! I was so happy and i played for 3 hours. So that was the first mod i ever played and it would bring back memories.

3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Well I am person that takes business seriously. Once I persuaded my grandma, into buying this game i found on the internet called "Minecraft". It was like $28 dollars and my grandma isn't that into paying extra money. Also I have been playing Minecraft since 2014. And most of the time playing it i would be on a server because  I don't enjoy playing alone. Plus, I'm a very good miner and an average builder I enjoy pixel art that's flat and 2D. But even though i am a persuader i am very light and fun and one of my biggest pet peeves is griefers and advertisers.

4)Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
Well #1, I am the most tech savvy person in my home. #2, I have HUGE feet for a 12 year old i am a size 10 and a half and 4E Wide. My dad is wearing my last years school shoes. #3 I love Cats. I own 3, and we rescued them from our aunts dogs the oldest is kiki who is an old stray but is now happy with her new kittypet life. she had kits but we gave them all away, the other two we saved from our aunts dogs. they were only a week or two old we found the mom and the third kit dead behind the garage. #4, I tinker with the Scratch Program here and there and i record some live streams on twitch sometimes. Finally #5, I like animating on adobe but i am no where near professional.

5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
#7 Right: You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.  
#7 Responsibility: Please refrain from breaking and entering into another player's home without their consent.

6)And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate
Thank you for your time. And i hope you accept me. Very Happy
Hello Jerden,

My that's a cute avatar! Although I've never played Undertale (although I guess I could now that it's Linux-compatible), I've seen playthroughs of it on Youtube so I know who your character is supposed to be.  Smile

Anyway, I'll go ahead and do a quick review of your application. ^^

QUESTION 2:
Wow, that's a nice thorough explanation of how you started liking the Gulliver Mod. It's also the first time I've heard people like the mod because it was their first and brings fond memories... it's not quite what we see, but it makes a nice bit of sense, so good for you. ^^

Only thing missing really in this nice story is where we come in?  After all, we're not the only Gulliver mod out there, and we're certainly the HARDEST to get into... so what about us makes you put in this much effort?  Have you seen our videos or dynmap?  

QUESTION 3:
Hmmm... well persuasion isn't really something we look upon to kindly... other players who have tried being overly-persuasive end up made fun of, or temp-banned.  Besides, why persuade your grandma into buying you this internet game (when she might not have much money to spend anyway), when you could have instead found ways to just earn that money?  Just seems a bit manipulative to me, and that might not be the impression you want to give.  Also, I personally don't like 2D pixel art that's horizontal and uses up valuable land-space, so if that's your forte and you intend to fill my server with it (unless you can come up with something creative like roof-art), then that would make you my nemesis. XD

QUESTION 4: 
Making these out as bullet points would help them be more readable.
1) haha, that's not hard to do these days, that's kind of the norm.  Also, please try to keep these as full sentences.
2) That's also not surprising these days either... I've always felt that shoe size and body weight (including mass and muscle, not just fat) are correlated strongly.
3) Wow, you really do love cats, that's a very cool description (although sorry to hear about the third one, aww).
4) Oh not sure what that means, but if it's part of the live streaming culture that sounds creative.  Smile
5) So far I only know that Shadowscale does computer animation, but other than that yeah we don't have that many animators.  So it's definitely a sought-after art form, especially given how many GIFs we use (especially on Discord).

QUESTION 5:
Thanks for posting both a Right and Responsibility, that's very thorough of you.  Smile

QUESTION 6:
Okay, and thanks for posting the quote from the Guide. ^^

VERDICT:  
Well although you're a bit on the young side, your application is reasonably well-written.  True, there are some formatting and grammar issues (and I really wish that question 4 were bulleted-out so it's easier to read), but nothing I can't deal with per se.  The persuader part still bugs me, but you ARE young so it's expected that you don't really know much better (although to fix that, I HIGHLY recommend you check out BizKid$ to learn how other kids, some younger than you, can learn to save and make money!).

I still need you to add some more in your question 2 so you can better explain why you want to join us.  So I suggest your repost the application, maybe fix the layout for question 4 (just to make me happy), and then add some more stuff to your question 2 answer to better explain why you want to join our server in particular.

Once you do in a way that makes us all happy, the whitelist is yours.

Good luck!  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 Empty Application

Post by ThrashCetchum12 Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:40 pm

1. IGN ThrashCetchum12

2. It all started when I saw your server video all the towns looked so well done I really like the gulliver mod so that's how I came across it I also really wanted to do the Gulliver mod with some friends but I don't know how to make a server and getting the gulliver mod was hard plus I love the currency.

3. I am a Creative,Fun,Go with the glow type of Guy I like to build in minecraft I really like building pixel art and Buildings from Videogame Movie TV shows and so on I also like playing minecraft with friends I enjoy PVP even though I stink at it and even though I suck a parcore I still enjoy it.

4. I

ThrashCetchum12

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 Empty Application part 2 sorry

Post by ThrashCetchum12 Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Sorry 4-6 for my application were deleted accidentally a so here I hope this helps.

4. 1. I like Pokemon 2. I have a YouTube channel 3. I like marvel movies 4. My favorite food is pound cake 5. I have a younger brother

5. To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

6. Cheese

ThrashCetchum12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:47 pm

Um, you do realize it's possible to just re-edit your own posts? ^^'

Also, expect to be asked [by the reviewer handling your application] why you want to join THIS server given how hard it is to get in.  We're certainly not the only Gulliver server out there -- in fact, I know at least one that has no whitelist, for instance, so it's a great place to try out the mod if you're interested in just having a quick whirl with it in multiplayer.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 Empty My Whitelist Application :3

Post by Fantastic Guy Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:10 am

1.) What is your minecraft username (or "IGN")?
FantasticGuy1 <<< (With a name like this how could you not accept me Razz )

2.) Please explain why you would like to join the server. I am a long standing fan of not only the Gullivers Mod but minecraft modding itself. I've worked on my own mod (nothing big though) and submitted models and item sprites for other mods. I am looking for a small and active community with some modded gameplay, when it comes to Gullivers mod and an active, fun, community, this server seems top of the class.
3.) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server: Judging by my username, you'd think I'm a pretty fantastic guy, then you'd be correct Very Happy. In terms of skills, I have some huge experience with building in minecraft thanks to an old rp server of mine, most of my building skill comes medieval or fantasy themed, but I can make a nice modern house if I please. In terms of personality traits, I'm no troll, I'm just here to have a fun time, I'm a little shy on the mic (which is broken right now by the way) but I'm very friendly and outgoing in chat.
4.) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1.) I love making artwork in GIMP, great free alternative to PhotoShop!
2.) In my free time I play the Trumbone and am pretty darn good at it too.
3.) I have a pet dog and cat and I love both of them. Smile
4.) I have a kinda dated laptop that can't run shaders... tongue
5.) I'm a huge gamer and love playing other games on steam, including ARK, Team Fortress 2, CS:GO, Portal, and more!
5.) I recognize the rules and responsibilities of the Novice's Creed.
You are the Novice Player.Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants,care for little ones, or punch trees. You want to build the next epic town of such radiance – such magnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, or pigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourself that you can survive, thrive, and prosper against all odds and without the luxury of a head start. The simple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right before opening your grand story. Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told.In short, you are a person of small power, but grand ambition, and immeasurable potential. Yet you know you are currently a guest in a strange house, unknown by most or all its inhabitants. You are wise to proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment scrutinized. Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure of exactly what kind of person you are. After all that effort and hospitality, will you be a new good friend for us, and a noble protector to the server that is so dear to us? Or will you be seduced by the dark arts of griefery, and betray our trust in the most callous manner possible? Until we can be sure of your intentions, and inasmuch as we would love to trust all our fellow players unconditionally, for your own protection and those of your new fellow players, you must honourably accept the Novice status until such time as we can grant you full server citizenship. Until that time, you stand as both a pinnacle of patience and fortitude in the face of adversity, and as an eternal reminder for us all of how we ourselves started our Minecraftian lives. Blessed is the Novice player who stands proud to this roleand who assures us all of good intentions through kindness and good behaviour. To help you on your journey through our server, this list of Rights and Responsibilities has beencompiled for you, to assure you that, even as a Novice player, you still have rules to abide to, as well asprivileges offered to you to aid in your development. It is to your benefit to keep a copy of this list... thisNovice's Creed... with you at all times to remain informed and astute.2
Rights1.You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.2.You have the right to a brief tour of the spawn city of Spawnington3.You have a right to an explanation of the server currency, and the methods to buy, sell and exchange on our server.4.You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area.5.If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.6.If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, thethematic value of the map.7.You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited. 8.You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these.9.You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks from the global spawn point in either direction.10.You have the right to use the organized chat mod TabbyChat if you wish to filter out uninterestingconversations and roleplay. 11.If you have TabbyChat installed, you have the right to start roleplays or participate in active roleplays, provided you do it within the predesignated RP1 or RP2 channels. 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.13.You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player. 14.You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.15.You have the right to use public enderchests, in such locations as the Spawnington Bank, to protectinvaluable items against theft.16.You have the right to take the contents of any chest predesignated as a Donation Bin, such as the Spawnington Villager Church donation bins at the global spawn point.17.You have the right to comment on the server Owner's blog or ask questions on the official server forum, provided you register accordingly and observe commons rules of conduct therein.18.You have the right to vote in polls on said forum.19.Unless promoted beforehand, you have the right to request a promotion to Veteran status after no less than one month of exhibiting good behaviour on our server.20.With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese.3
Responsibilities1.Please read all Rights and Responsibilities.2.Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.3.Please be courteous to Staff, and observe their instructions should they give you any.4.Please refrain from asking players and Staff for frequent favours and gifts – self­sufficiency and independence are virtues.5.Please refrain from asking players and Staff non­stop questions that can be construed as annoying.6.Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property.7.Please refrain from creating pixel art within and slightly beyond the city limits of Spawnington.8.Please refrain from stealing from another player's property.9.Please refrain from breaking and entering into another player's home without their consent.10.Please refrain from frequent and blatant acts of vigilantism against offending players. Record useful evidence of crimes being perpetruated, and inform the authorities if you wish to help.11.Please refrain from creating builds or items of a lewd and vulgar nature, unless specifically permitted by Staff in a controlled, isolated environment.12.Please refrain from the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content in your messages.13.Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content.14.Please refrain from obstructing a player's right to observe cultural holidays, so long as the observance is not physically harmful to other player's or builds.15.Please be mindful that the server's size changing theme is for platonic entertainment purposes, andthat is is visited regularly by children and young adults with equal rights to enjoy the server.16.As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the smaller player.17.As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player. 18.Please avoid begging Staff to whitelist your friends without an application – if your friends wish to join our server, they must complete a whitelist application of their own.19.Please avoid breaking rules of conduct on our official server forum, as bad behaviour in that external site could lead to punitive action on our server.20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.21.And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities.

6.) CHEEEEESE GROMMIT!!! XD
Fantastic Guy
Fantastic Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:28 pm

Fantastic Guy wrote:1.) What is your minecraft username (or "IGN")?
FantasticGuy1 <<< (With a name like this how could you not accept me Razz )

2.) Please explain why you would like to join the server. I am a long standing fan of not only the Gullivers Mod but minecraft modding itself. I've worked on my own mod (nothing big though) and submitted models and item sprites for other mods. I am looking for a small and active community with some modded gameplay, when it comes to Gullivers mod and an active, fun, community, this server seems top of the class.
3.) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server: Judging by my username, you'd think I'm a pretty fantastic guy, then you'd be correct Very Happy. In terms of skills, I have some huge experience with building in minecraft thanks to an old rp server of mine, most of my building skill comes medieval or fantasy themed, but I can make a nice modern house if I please. In terms of personality traits, I'm no troll, I'm just here to have a fun time, I'm a little shy on the mic (which is broken right now by the way) but I'm very friendly and outgoing in chat.
4.) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1.) I love making artwork in GIMP, great free alternative to PhotoShop!
2.) In my free time I play the Trumbone and am pretty darn good at it too.
3.) I have a pet dog and cat and I love both of them.  Smile
4.) I have a kinda dated laptop that can't run shaders...  tongue
5.) I'm a huge gamer and love playing other games on steam, including ARK, Team Fortress 2, CS:GO, Portal, and more!
You are the Novice Player.Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants,care   for   little   ones,   or   punch   trees.   You   want   to   build   the   next   epic   town   of   such   radiance   –   such magnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, or pigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourself that  you  can  survive,  thrive,  and  prosper  against  all  odds  and  without  the  luxury  of  a  head   start.  The simple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right before opening your grand story.  Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told.In short, you are a person of small power, but grand ambition, and immeasurable potential. Yet you know you are currently a guest in a strange house, unknown by most or all its inhabitants. You are wise to proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment scrutinized.  Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure of exactly what kind of person you are.  After all that effort and hospitality, will you be a new good friend for us, and a noble protector to the server that is so dear to us? Or will you be seduced by the dark arts of griefery, and betray our trust in the most callous manner possible?  Until we can be sure of your intentions, and inasmuch as we would love to trust all our fellow players unconditionally, for your own protection and those of your new fellow players, you must honourably accept the Novice status until such time as we can grant you full server citizenship. Until that time, you stand as both a pinnacle of patience and fortitude in the face of adversity, and as an eternal reminder for us all of how we ourselves started our Minecraftian lives.  Blessed is the Novice player who stands proud to this roleand who assures us all of good intentions through kindness and good behaviour.  To   help   you   on  your  journey   through   our   server,   this   list   of   Rights  and  Responsibilities   has   beencompiled for you, to assure you that, even as a Novice player, you still have rules to abide to, as well asprivileges offered to you to aid in your development.  It is to your benefit to keep a copy of this list... thisNovice's Creed... with you at all times to remain informed and astute.2
Rights1.You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.2.You have the right to a brief tour of the spawn city of Spawnington3.You have a right to an explanation of the server currency, and the methods to buy, sell and exchange on our server.4.You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area.5.If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.6.If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, thethematic value of the map.7.You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited. 8.You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these.9.You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks from the global spawn point in either direction.10.You have the right to use the organized chat mod TabbyChat if you wish to filter out uninterestingconversations and roleplay. 11.If you have TabbyChat installed, you have the right to start roleplays or participate in active roleplays, provided you do it within the predesignated RP1 or RP2 channels. 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.13.You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player.  14.You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.15.You have the right to use public enderchests, in such locations as the Spawnington Bank, to protectinvaluable items against theft.16.You have the right to take the contents of any chest predesignated as a Donation Bin, such as the Spawnington Villager Church donation bins at the global spawn point.17.You have the right to comment on the server Owner's blog or ask questions on the official server forum, provided you register accordingly and observe commons rules of conduct therein.18.You have the right to vote in polls on said forum.19.Unless promoted beforehand, you have the right to request a promotion to Veteran status after no less than one month of exhibiting good behaviour on our server.20.With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese.3
Responsibilities1.Please read all Rights and Responsibilities.2.Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.3.Please be courteous to Staff, and observe their instructions should they give you any.4.Please refrain from asking players and Staff for frequent favours and gifts – self­sufficiency and independence are virtues.5.Please refrain from asking players and Staff non­stop questions that can be construed as annoying.6.Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property.7.Please refrain from creating pixel art within and slightly beyond the city limits of Spawnington.8.Please refrain from stealing from another player's property.9.Please refrain from breaking and entering into another player's home without their consent.10.Please refrain from frequent and blatant acts of vigilantism against offending players.  Record useful evidence of crimes being perpetruated, and inform the authorities if you wish to help.11.Please refrain from creating builds or items of a lewd and vulgar nature, unless specifically permitted by Staff in a controlled, isolated environment.12.Please refrain from the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content in your messages.13.Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content.14.Please refrain from obstructing a player's right to observe cultural holidays, so long as the observance is not physically harmful to other player's or builds.15.Please be mindful that the server's size changing theme is for platonic entertainment purposes, andthat is is visited regularly by children and young adults with equal rights to enjoy the server.16.As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the smaller player.17.As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player. 18.Please avoid begging Staff to whitelist your friends without an application – if your friends wish to join our server, they must complete a whitelist application of their own.19.Please avoid breaking rules of conduct on our official server forum, as bad behaviour in that external site could lead to punitive action on our server.20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.21.And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities.

6.) CHEEEEESE GROMMIT!!! XD

Hello my name is Hannah and I’ll be reviewing your application today

It’s good that you have some modding experience, we have the Spookjams learning mod that might be of interest to you.  Thank you for the words on our server, I do feel we are both small and active, although in have you been able to confirm that via the trailer, Dynmap and other forum activities?  One thing that is not fully clear is why you like the Gulliver Mod, especially when there are far bigger and more complex (and more up-to-date) Minecraft mods out there, perhaps.  I think I know why if you’re a modder, but it would be interesting to get a bit more clarification.

Haha, you seem to toot your own horn a bit too much for comfort, so try to tone that down a bit so you don’t come off as too suspicious. It’s good that you can use your former building skills to contribute to our server, that’s what would make you a very creative player (well, in addition to good people skills too). And you don’t need to say that you’re not a “troll”, we can’t really just take your word for that  because we don’t know you properly-enough… this is something that will be made more self-evident.  Even for exceptional applicants, all new players have to be observed closely to make sure that they aren’t trying to game the whitelist application… consider this part 1 of your admittance. Smile

In any case, you do say that you're here to have a nice time, so you can definitely leave that in -- it’s always a good thing to be friendly!  Very Happy

1> Oh, Cia would love that, she loves when people use open source software!  Smile
2> You mean the trombone?  
3> Nice, pets can be such a wonderful addition to the family!
4> Oh again, many of us have old computer hardware that we use to play Minecraft.  Even Cia runs the game on a Chromebook Pixel, the old one.
5> Nice, you’ll get quite a long with the small posse of players that goes off to play TF2 or Overwatch all the time.  Razz

For this question, you were supposed to quote a single Right or a Responsibility silly. Razz If you scroll down to the bottom of the creed, they should be there.

Correct! And nice Wallace and Gromit reference!

Conclusion: Well I think you are almost there. The formatting could use some improvement and you definitely need to relook at questions 2, 3, and definitely 5. On the flip side, your question 4 facts are decent-enough, and your grammar/spelling are above-average. Just remember to repost your revised application when your done.

Thank you and good luck!

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 Empty My Whitelist Application

Post by Fantastic Guy Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:51 pm

FantasticGuy1

2.) Please explain why you would like to join the server. I've come for a Gullivers Mod server because not only have I read and enjoyed both the book and the movie, but I also love how it changes the gameplay so subtly. These days all the mods are bogged down with tons of new items, mobs, dimensions and so on, but not Gullivers. All it is is essentially one gameplay mechanic, and two potions. Besides, who doesn't want to float around with paper-parachute. Very Happy

3.) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server: In terms of skills, I have some huge experience with building in minecraft thanks to an old rp server of mine, most of my building skill comes medieval or fantasy themed, but I can make a nice modern house if I please. In terms of personality traits, I am pretty optimistic a lot of the time, I'm just here to have a fun time, I'm a little shy on the mic (which is broken right now by the way) but I'm very friendly and outgoing in chat.

- I love making artwork in GIMP, great free alternative to PhotoShop!
- In my free time I play the Trombone and am pretty darn good at it too.
- I have a pet dog and cat and I love both of them.   Smile  
- I have a kinda dated laptop that can't run shaders...   Razz
- I'm a huge gamer and love playing other games on steam, including ARK, Team Fortress 2, CS:GO, Portal, and more!

19."Please avoid breaking rules of conduct on our official server forum, as bad behaviour in that external site could lead to punitive action on our server."

6.) "CHEESE... GROMIT"
Fantastic Guy
Fantastic Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:03 pm

Oh no, you added why you like the Gulliver Mod, but stripped out everything else Hannah liked about the original Question 2 (so in essence, you stopped liking our server XD ). My personal recommendation is to just add to what had already worked before.  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fantastic Guy Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Oh... ok      ._.

FantasticGuy1

2.) Please explain why you would like to join the server. I've come for a Gullivers Mod server because not only have I read and enjoyed both the book and the movie, but I also love how it changes the gameplay so subtly. These days all the mods are bogged down with tons of new items, mobs, dimensions and so on, but not Gullivers. All it is is essentially one gameplay mechanic, and two potions. I am a long standing fan of not only the Gullivers Mod but minecraft modding itself. I've worked on my own mod (nothing big though) and submitted models and item sprites for other mods. I am looking for a small and active community with some modded gameplay, when it comes to Gullivers mod and an active, fun, community, this server seems top of the class. Besides, who doesn't want to float around with paper-parachute.  Very Happy

3.) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server: In terms of skills, I have some huge experience with building in minecraft thanks to an old rp server of mine, most of my building skill comes medieval or fantasy themed, but I can make a nice modern house if I please. In terms of personality traits, I am pretty optimistic a lot of the time, I'm just here to have a fun time, I'm a little shy on the mic (which is broken right now by the way) but I'm very friendly and outgoing in chat.

- I have a kinda dated laptop that can't run shaders...    Razz
- I'm a huge gamer and love playing other games on steam, including ARK, Team Fortress 2, CS:GO, Portal, and more!

19."Please avoid breaking rules of conduct on our official server forum, as bad behaviour in that external site could lead to punitive action on our server."

6.) "CHEESE... GROMIT"
Fantastic Guy
Fantastic Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Mh, seems like we missed one. (And I'll let Hannah finish with you, Fant.)

ThrashCetchum12 wrote:1. IGN ThrashCetchum12

2.  It all started when I saw your server video all the towns looked so well done I really like the gulliver mod so that's how I came across it I also really wanted to do the Gulliver mod with some friends but I don't know how to make a server and getting the gulliver mod was hard plus I love the currency.

3. I am a Creative,Fun,Go with the glow type of Guy I like to build in minecraft I really like building pixel art and Buildings from Videogame Movie TV shows and so on I also like playing minecraft with friends I enjoy PVP even though I stink at it and even though I suck a parcore I still enjoy it.

4. 1. I like Pokemon 2. I have a YouTube channel 3. I like marvel movies 4. My favorite food is pound cake 5. I have a younger brother

5. To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

6. Cheese

Well, your name's a little... odd, but your reason to join is fairly solid, so that's clear enough.

Your next answer highlights one of your biggest flaws, I think. Your spelling and grammar aren't particularly good - not quite to the point where it makes communication very hard, but that could be an issue and the sooner you rectify that, the better. Also, do keep in mind we only really allow PvP when both players have each others' consent, and excessive PvP can and will be considered a problem.

As for your random facts...
1) Why do you like pokemon?
2) What's your youtube channel and what's it about?
3) Why do you like Marvel movies?
4) Why do you like pound cake over all other foods?
5) Extend this in a similar fashion to every single one of your other facts.

As for your next answer- ...where'd that go?

At least you didn't forget the cheese, I suppose.

Overall, your app starts out alright but rapidly begins to go downhill towards the end. In light of everything, your username (particularly the use of 'thrash') isn't particularly reassuring, either. If you can go through my review, fix what I pointed out, and also address the small issue of your username and why you picked that, then that should be enough.

Good luck.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Gaaaah!!!! I forgot to get round to reviewing this today due to big homework overload! I'll get to you tomorrow Fantastic. Razz

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Fantastic Guy wrote:Oh... ok      ._.

FantasticGuy1

2.) Please explain why you would like to join the server. I've come for a Gullivers Mod server because not only have I read and enjoyed both the book and the movie, but I also love how it changes the gameplay so subtly. These days all the mods are bogged down with tons of new items, mobs, dimensions and so on, but not Gullivers. All it is is essentially one gameplay mechanic, and two potions. I am a long standing fan of not only the Gullivers Mod but minecraft modding itself. I've worked on my own mod (nothing big though) and submitted models and item sprites for other mods. I am looking for a small and active community with some modded gameplay, when it comes to Gullivers mod and an active, fun, community, this server seems top of the class. Besides, who doesn't want to float around with paper-parachute.  Very Happy

6.) "CHEESE... GROMIT"

Hello Fanta, (<< I like this nickname better)
Unfortunately Hannah is not able to make her updated review due to homework overload, so she's been voluntold to focus on that while I wrap up your updated app myself. Wink

Question 2:
I feel you list a very solid reason for liking the mod -- no surprise since, as a mod-maker yourself, you're more likely to note the subtle nuances of such a well-put-together app. Sorry that we make such a big deal out of this, but sometimes people wanting to join our server have very... shall we say... "unsavoury" reasons for joining, so we always try to make sure that applicants make their intentions clear (at least on paper, we still observe how they act too). 

Also, thank you for following my suggestion about including what you wrote earlier about the server since this gave your original application a very considerate feel to it!  Smile

Question 3:
This is very much improved!  It's shorter but tighter and more modest, making it a lot more enjoyable to read.  It will also be more likely that players will be eager to find out more about you, especially since you come off as humble and approachable, and especially with these medieval-building skills (woo!).  We use a Discord server so once your mic is fixed you might want to join there too.

Question 4:
I really like so good job here!  (And thanks for making Hannah's quick spelling correction!)

Question 5: 
Now has a proper quote, and it's a really respectful one at that, yay!  Fun fact: I'm updating the Novice's Creed so this fact will also include a reference to the Big Sister Discord server as well!  

Question 6:
Is still correct! (And I love that dynamic duo!)

Verdict:
So good job, you stuck with us for a while and followed all instructions, and now I feel your patience is rewarded with a well-earned whitelist! Welcome aboard!  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fantastic Guy Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:05 pm

Ciabatta wrote:
Fantastic Guy wrote:Oh... ok      ._.

FantasticGuy1

6.) "CHEESE... GROMIT"

Hello Fanta, (<< I like this nickname better)
Unfortunately Hannah is not able to make her updated review due to homework overload, so she's been voluntold to focus on that while I wrap up your updated app myself. Wink

Question 2:
I feel you list a very solid reason for liking the mod -- no surprise since, as a mod-maker yourself, you're more likely to note the subtle nuances of such a well-put-together app. Sorry that we make such a big deal out of this, but sometimes people wanting to join our server have very... shall we say... "unsavoury" reasons for joining, so we always try to make sure that applicants make their intentions clear (at least on paper, we still observe how they act too). 

Also, thank you for following my suggestion about including what you wrote earlier about the server since this gave your original application a very considerate feel to it!  Smile

Question 3:
This is very much improved!  It's shorter but tighter and more modest, making it a lot more enjoyable to read.  It will also be more likely that players will be eager to find out more about you, especially since you come off as humble and approachable, and especially with these medieval-building skills (woo!).  We use a Discord server so once your mic is fixed you might want to join there too.

Question 4:
I really like so good job here!  (And thanks for making Hannah's quick spelling correction!)

Question 5: 
Now has a proper quote, and it's a really respectful one at that, yay!  Fun fact: I'm updating the Novice's Creed so this fact will also include a reference to the Big Sister Discord server as well!  

Question 6:
Is still correct! (And I love that dynamic duo!)

Verdict:
So good job, you stuck with us for a while and followed all instructions, and now I feel your patience is rewarded with a well-earned whitelist! Welcome aboard!  ^^
Woot woot! I'm a little busy with some school stuff but I think I can manage joining for a while tonight. Smile
Fantastic Guy
Fantastic Guy

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 13 Empty Application improved

Post by ThrashCetchum12 Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:05 am

1. IGN ThrashCetchum12 it is a parody of Ash Ketchum from Pokemon and 12 is my favorite number

2. It all started when I saw your server video all the towns looked so well done I really like the Gulliver mod so that's how I came across it I also really wanted to do the Gulliver mod with some friends but I don't know how to make a server and getting the Gulliver mod was hard plus I love the currency.

3. I am a Creative,Fun,Go with the flow type of Guy I like to build in Minecraft I mostly like to build Pixel art or Buildings from Video Games, Movies, or TV shows there is unfortunately nothing else I can really offer but I will be happy to build anything you request and I can also make a a promotion video on my channel (Extended information on the five facts) also sorry for the grammar mistakes I was rushing through to get it done

ThrashCetchum12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next