Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

+121
RainbowDoggy23
Tomtanium
Spookster
ThWolfGirlGamer
Oonicorn
Vaughndp
Jams
TheHylianWizard
BurgerWarrior
superjo98
Kiddon
Sharkstooth18
henry979
dogdad14
DarthHypnos
Overlord5591
TomQuixote
MR_HEY
airboardgaming
The_Glitch
NicoCraftGZ
AllistairC
Grumm
korallkarlsson
HanChi
Morganafreeman
Jazzy_Robot
GameMaster
AB6
Vard_Vasq
cocoface9155
Licksthejury
tutu_gamers
Eggy294
DERPYOP
RyleyTheCreator
SAGERRETT GAMING
Lomgren
Tylordian
BarkingKat55
Colonel_Slothy
Okinaru
SuperSonicFan411
pepsi
Fantastic Guy
ThrashCetchum12
AsfJerden
ilcalmissimo
titch_log
LegitMudkip03
EvilEnderWiz13
DragonCider
firemanevan
Dictator360
Walter Giulio
Cool Ella
Asonja_Masenko
Airforce101
Benner2880
Kadan8
ZakhepTheFox
McZachy
Baste
OnlyJesse
astronaut32
Beash
Dr-ObiwanRyan
Pazlin
nothimagain
Stank34
AkioPlaysMc
Copey
wade wilson
PTpirahna
Little_mack
FlowerFaerie
Bernardo05Craft
dancem9
Neon12134
cutiepiesweetpea
Kumaryk
Ninjaminer2017
Danzo_175
Hemaris
Ricktyna
pilotofsomething
DJCOOL2008
Kamkut1337
sazzlepopz
Flammole
ZzSuperZz
NeverAlive12
nvm99
forestcraft1999
DonaldDeDuck
Scatt_man77
Mimi
Jordan0725
iFan
AssassinEevee
flashgnash
Spitfire
SFPT
ekkapekka
TheEnderSorcerer
Cris Blu
a4955
thepug36
ExplodingTonyTNT
Hurricaneike123
Cordelia
Crono_Z
KaCii
Justin5467T
AgencyDrone
_torchlit_
oreojames
Kerii
Fear
FlareStar
IEatCupcakes
125 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Eggy294 Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:13 am

Alright, I'm starting to see what the issue is here, I'm not putting enough details to all the features on the server such as pixel art, building builds, roleplaying, and the constant mention of cheese. Rather I was focusing too much on the macro thing. Not only that I kept on using the application to respond, and I didn't respond to some of the questions right away. I understand what the problem is besides, the grammatical errors. I admit that I screwed up big time, and I'm sorry if I frustrated anyone.
Eggy294
Eggy294

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Ciabatta Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:20 am

That's more like it, thank you!  There is hope for you yet! Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:27 am

Eggy294 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My Minecraft username is Electrofish994

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I would like to join this server is because I really think that it is a really fun server. Not only that I just want to experience the Gullivers mod it will give me an innovative experience on what the server is like. I will also meet some people who are into that the Gullivers mod as well. Which will be an interesting experience, especially getting into the shrink and giant community or macro community, which is when you have some people who are tiny, and some who are giant.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I am a very friendly person on Minecraft who really likes to talk to people, especially new people. I'm subsequently great at making builds such as houses, pixel art, statues, and other builds. I'm very obedient when it comes to following the rules, and I never break any. I will try not to be inappropriate on servers that do not allow it. I can also take criticism and I do listen to it and I will attempt to fix any issues that one would criticise about.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
I'm really good at doing role plays especially for people who love doing them
I do drawings such as sketches of animals, anime, and even just generic cartoons.
I like to sing to a lot, and love listening to music such as the Chemical Brothers.
I love to play video games such as Final Fantasy, Undertale, Minecraft, Ark, and many others. My favorite type of games is RPGs.
I also like to watch shows on Youtube like Filthy Frank.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
The responsibility that I like the most is respecting other players because you want players to treat you the same way as you would treat them. “Please be courteous to your fellow players in our server.”

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
The official currency is cheese.

Eggy294 wrote:Alright, I'm starting to see what the issue is here, I'm not putting enough details to all the features on the server such as pixel art, building builds, roleplaying, and the constant mention of cheese. Rather I was focusing too much on the macro thing. Not only that I kept on using the application to respond, and I didn't respond to some of the questions right away. I understand what the problem is besides, the grammatical errors. I admit that I screwed up big time, and I'm sorry if I frustrated anyone.

Okay your application has been adjusted and you had your... moment with Cia. Don't make me regret whitelisting you. Have fun!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by tutu_gamers Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:52 pm

I'll resume my application:

Username: tutu_gamers

Server: i'll like to join beacuse i liked so much gulliver's travels movie and "i like giants!"

Skills: i have building, talking and eating doritos skills

List of things:

-I live in Brazil
-I hate Dilma Rousseff that destoyed Brazil ;-;
-I drink chocolate and milk everyday
-My english teacher love bananas!
-I play minecraft everyday

Responsability: I respect other players, if a admin say "all to the shop" i'll go to the shop to hear what the admin have to say to people, and "i respect you, i respect my family, i respect my friends, and i respect all people".

Final: Jerry like the server currency and that it's CHEESE! (that was a tom & jerry reference)

Last edited by tutu_gamers on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Things that i forgot)

tutu_gamers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:58 am

Okay, so Ryley seems to not get the message that PM spam to get his bad app approved is not good, so consider his application automatically failed and tossed!

As for you Tutu, you have one strike for the same thing.  DON'T keep it up or else we'll have to do the same.

Also, I think you need to question more what you see on TV. Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:39 am

tutu_gamers wrote:I'll resume my application:

Username: tutu_gamers

Server: i'll like to join beacuse i liked so much gulliver's travels movie and "i like giants!"

Skills: i have building, talking and eating doritos skills

List of things:

-I live in Brazil
-I hate Dilma Rousseff that destoyed Brazil ;-;
-I drink chocolate and milk everyday
-My english teacher love bananas!
-I play minecraft everyday

Responsability: I respect other players, if a admin say "all to the shop" i'll go to the shop to hear what the admin have to say to people, and "i respect you, i respect my family, i respect my friends, and i respect all people".

Final: Jerry like the server currency and that it's CHEESE! (that was a tom & jerry reference)
And... I'm back, and Tutu has not done anything silly since so NOW we can go ahead and "review" his application.  Despite me noting it, he did not improve his application during the interim, so it will fail... but at least I can explain why....

QUESTION 2:
Is it?  Not sure, he doesn't number his replies, he just says "server". Ironically, he mentions the word server but never even mentions a thing about OUR server... only that he likes "a" Gulliver's Travel movie (there are in fact several, so which one?!), and he mutters the words that almost every silly applicant uses to self-sabotage his application. gj...

QUESTION 3:
Obviously he doesn't really like talking since he hardly ever does any here... he also doesn't like to read instructions either, so his application BUILDING skills are over-inflated. Eating Dorito's is of no help to us because we can't enjoy, and it can also mess with your mind too, leading to episodes of bad playerisms... so it's more of an anti-skill! XD

QUESTION 4:
- He lives in Brazil... and...?
- He professes hatred to another person as a point of interest... gj... also, of course it's ALL ROUSSEFF'S FAULT... because of course, it's not like other corrupt politicans and their foreign benefactors could share the blame as well, they're all lovely little angels! XD
- Being in Brazil, I would expect you to drink mate with that chocolate milk. XD
- Well, your English teacher is SOOOOO INTERESTING!!!!!!!! Too bad YOU don't like bananas, that makes you far less interesting now.  :/
- That should go under skills... and that's really more of an anti-skill anyway... Razz

QUESTION 5:
Oh wow, I don't remember seeing that odd Responsibility in the Creed... let me go check... *checks*.... nope, I have nothing like that oddness on the Creed. There is one on respect but it's a LOT more straightforward.  

In any case, this is incorrect. Wink

QUESTION 6:
All I can say is... you killed the reference... XD
I'm going to give this a "partially correct" only since the bad joke gave me a headache. >v<

VERDICT:
This is confirmation that we're probably not the place for you.  Be on the lookout for other new Gulliver Servers that might spring up and have no whitelist (or an easy one)... they pop up regularly here and there. As for ours, I think it might be a little too advanced, sorry. ^^;

Good luck!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Licksthejury Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:25 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My Minecraft username is Licksthejury (please don't ask why)

I really like what I've seen about the gullible mod and I want to give it a try, also I've always loved the idea of being "tiny" and now I get to try it.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I've been builder and other helper admins on other servers (not to brag). Other than that I have a great positive attitude and want to bring a lot of fun to the server

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I want a tattoo of a snake on my arm someday
• Im actually still afraid of the dark and sleep with the lights on every night
• my favorite movie is the prestige
• I wanted a samsung phone but got an iPhone instead because my girlfriend wanted to be able to FaceTime and use "track my friends" to always know where I am. She's a psycho stalker but I love her
• I hate people magazine. I just do

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
I like how even though there are giant players, they're not allowed to bully the little ones.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
It's uh...cheese

Licksthejury

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 Empty aplication

Post by cocoface9155 Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:04 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
(cocoface123)

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.because i love to be in little community like this!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.i know how to lick my nose and elbow

i like chicken

im 11

i live with my mom brother and 2 sisters

i play my ps3 every Sunday with my friends

i love the gulivers mod!!!! (and chese) Razz

6.Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property.
21. And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheeeese! \(^-^)/[/quote]

cocoface9155

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 Empty waiting

Post by cocoface9155 Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:07 pm

when will you greenlist me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

cocoface9155

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Licksthejury wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My Minecraft username is Licksthejury (please don't ask why)

I really like what I've seen about the gullible mod and I want to give it a try,  also I've always loved the idea of being "tiny" and now I get to try it.

I've been builder and other helper admins on other servers (not to brag). Other than that I have a great positive attitude and want to bring a lot of fun to the server

• I want a tattoo of a snake on my arm someday
• Im actually still afraid of the dark and sleep with the lights on every night
• my favorite movie is the prestige
• I wanted a samsung phone but got an iPhone instead because my girlfriend wanted to be able to FaceTime and use "track my friends" to always know where I am. She's a psycho stalker but I love her
• I hate people magazine. I just do

I like how even though there are giant players, they're not allowed to bully the little ones.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
It's uh...cheese

Well, this doesn't look too bad at a glance, let's have a closer look.

Your username raises all sorts of questions, but... I'll just pretend you mispelled 'injury' and it makes some kind of sense.

Your reason to join is... well, not only far too short, but it's your reason for playing the gulliver mod. You don't need to join our server to play with this mod. Why do you want to join a multiplayer server with this mod? Furthermore, why our server in particular?

Your next answer is equally short, though at least it's on topic. Perhaps adding some examples will help you reach our required length? Also, do keep in mind we prefer knowledge of your character over your skills.

Your random facts look pretty good in general, however! At least, a couple of them do. Your first, third, and fifth facts are too short. Explaining why these facts are... well, factual is the key to passing this section.

For this answer, please quote the right/responsibility exactly. ^^

And yes. It's cheese. It's kind of a tradition with these kinds of servers. Razz

Anyway, overall I can't whitelist you yet, but you're on the white path! Just read through my review carefully, fix up your application, and make a new post with it whenever you're ready!

cocoface9155 wrote:when will you greenlist me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Well, since you waited about three minutes before breaking down into tears, double-posting, and whining, it's going to take quite a while longer, now. I hope you brought some magazines.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 Empty Заявка на добавление в Greenlist

Post by Vard_Vasq Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:38 pm

Добрый день, я обыкновенный игрок в майнкрафт. Родом с Украины, учусь в 9 классе. Мне бы очень хотелось поиграть на данном сервере, я уже давно ищу сервер с модом gulliver... Пользу сервера могу принести тем, что я умею делать красивые постройки и, иногда, люблю повеселить игроков в чате Very Happy . раньше я играл в с модом gulliver только в одиночной игре, что не так уж весело Wink . Мой игровой ник Vard_Vasq, но у меня нет лицензии... Я надеюсь, что это не проблема на данном сервере, но если же здесь разрешено играть только с лицензией, то увы, мне придётся смирится с этим, и попрощаться с мыслью об игре на данном сервере. Надеюсь, что вы пойдёте мне на встречу cat .
Я достаточно хорошо знаю Английский язык для общения с игроками, но решил написать всё на русском, ибо так мне будет легче описать все мои мысли и так далее...

Vard_Vasq

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 Empty My Application!

Post by AB6 Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Howdy there! I'm Daf, otherwise known as AB6!

1. What is my Minecraft username? AB6 (OG, I know Razz)

2. I would like to join this server as I would like to play a calm(er) SMP gamemode, while still being able to be a little more open than on other SMPs. The Gulliver Mod seems very simple (good!) and I would love to play with it. If I get to join I will also be able to get a nostalgic feel from 1.6.4 Razz. I found this server on a Discord I'm in with KaCii, and would enjoy playing with them, as I already know them a little. All in all, hopefully this will be my best SMP/Survival experience in my 3 year Minecraft career (usually playing PvP gamemodes).

3. I have lots of computer skills (being my SI), am good at fixing problems etc. , making Discord servers (I know, weird isn't it), hosting servers/websites, coding Discord bots (still new to this) and more! I play Garry's Mod quite a bit, as I enjoy surf gamemodes as well as role play. I'm quite mature for my age (not specified) but can also be very funny/giggly lol! ! I am more than able to join in with group tasks as long as I have a task I find interesting/can do semi-AFK (e.g auto sugarcane farms etc.).

4. 1. The current song I am listening to is Not Today by Twenty One Pilots.
2. My favourite (UK spelling) Garry's Mod surf map is surf_mesa_aether Not my video Razz
3. I have my own website! http://dafydd[dot]tech (filtered so I had to do that sorry)
4. I actually used to have a chrooted Chromebook but my school IT team reset it when they were looking at the (broken) screen Sad.
5. I actually played Minecraft before I had my own account, on my brother's account. And now, to this day, I think it's worth every single penny my parents spent on it Razz.

5. Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun. #PositiveVibes Very Happy
6. CHEESE! Very Happy There's also Blue Cheese (eww Razz)

Daf Smile

AB6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:54 pm

Vard_Vasq wrote:Добрый день, я обыкновенный игрок в майнкрафт. Родом с Украины, учусь в 9 классе. Мне бы очень хотелось поиграть на данном сервере, я уже давно ищу сервер с модом gulliver... Пользу сервера могу принести тем, что я умею делать красивые постройки и, иногда, люблю повеселить игроков в чате Very Happy . раньше я играл в с модом gulliver только в одиночной игре, что не так уж весело Wink . Мой игровой ник Vard_Vasq, но у меня нет лицензии... Я надеюсь, что это не проблема на данном сервере, но если же здесь разрешено играть только с лицензией, то увы, мне придётся смирится с этим, и попрощаться с мыслью об игре на данном сервере. Надеюсь, что вы пойдёте мне на встречу cat .
Я достаточно хорошо знаю Английский язык для общения с игроками, но решил написать всё на русском, ибо так мне будет легче описать все мои мысли и так далее...

Привет Vard_Vasq,

Благодарим Вас за интерес, хотя я должен отметить, что мы сервер майнкрафт английского языка, и поэтому это приложение должно быть на английском языке. Я только начал изучать немного сам русский, но не достаточно, чтобы читать то, что вы писали (а не с Украиной в виду), так что мне пришлось использовать программу перевода, чтобы написать это.

В дополнение к проблеме языка, мы также требуют, чтобы игроки владеть лицензию майнкрафт играть, так что в одиночку этот факт помешает вам присоединиться к нашему серверу. Я сожалею, что мы не можем удовлетворить ваши потребности, но я хотел бы предложить, что вы пытаетесь сделать свой собственный сервер, чтобы вы могли лучше помогать другим игрокам, которые говорят на вашем языке. После 2017 года, этот сервер закроется, так что я думаю, что это лучший вариант для вас.

Удачи!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:16 pm

AB6 wrote:Howdy there! I'm Daf, otherwise known as AB6!

1. What is my Minecraft username? AB6 (OG, I know Razz)

2. I would like to join this server as I would like to play a calm(er) SMP gamemode, while still being able to be a little more open than on other SMPs. The Gulliver Mod seems very simple (good!) and I would love to play with it. If I get to join I will also be able to get a nostalgic feel from 1.6.4 Razz. I found this server on a Discord I'm in with KaCii, and would enjoy playing with them, as I already know them a little. All in all, hopefully this will be my best SMP/Survival experience in my 3 year Minecraft career (usually playing PvP gamemodes).

3. I have lots of computer skills (being my SI), am good at fixing problems etc. , making Discord servers (I know, weird isn't it), hosting servers/websites, coding Discord bots (still new to this) and more! I play Garry's Mod quite a bit, as I enjoy surf gamemodes as well as role play. I'm quite mature for my age (not specified) but can also be very funny/giggly lol! ! I am more than able to join in with group tasks as long as I have a task I find interesting/can do semi-AFK (e.g auto sugarcane farms etc.).

4. 1. The current song I am listening to is Not Today by Twenty One Pilots.
2. My favourite (UK spelling) Garry's Mod surf map is surf_mesa_aether Not my video Razz
3. I have my own website! http://dafydd[dot]tech (filtered so I had to do that sorry)
4. I actually used to have a chrooted Chromebook but my school IT team reset it when they were looking at the (broken) screen Sad.
5. I actually played Minecraft before I had my own account, on my brother's account. And now, to this day, I think it's worth every single penny my parents spent on it Razz.

5. Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun. #PositiveVibes Very Happy
6. CHEESE! Very Happy There's also Blue Cheese (eww Razz)

Daf Smile
Hello AB!
I love that acronym, it reminds me of my favourite food guru Alton Brown (before he was roped into those stupid reality TV cooking competitions, ugh).  I think you're nickname will be Alton Brown now!  =D

Anyway a [literal] bird... more like chicken... told me that you're coming and that I should review your app, mainly because she has too much of the lazies to review it herself [oh and apparently she's obsessed with Minecraft magic too, go figure[. But that's okay, more moneyz for me, and to be frank I enjoy this too.... ^3^

So get ready for a brutal Cia-style smackdown!! XD

QUESTION 2:
Bless you for being the ONLY APPLICANT EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER to stress the relative calmness of our server.  Granted it can get pretty nutty at times, but it's nowhere near other servers, besides which we're kind dying out with age.  So if you like quiet and relatively well-behaved, then I think we can provide. ^^

You're reason to like the Gulliver mod is spartan, but it is true that it's the kind of mod that does more with less, and not everyone appreciates that nice subtlety.  Plus, there's always the option to play on Little Brother which continuously changes mods like some people change binge-watching channels, so there's a good balance I feel.  And as I see that you're friends with the incredible edible infallible KFC, and she can personally vouch for your moral integrity, I think that is a strong enough reason to join our server. ^^

QUESTION 3:
Ugh, mature people don't have to say they're mature,they just do mature things. XD
I really should have that as a rule, that way I don't have to flatten my face with the continuous facepalming. XD
Anyway, your Discord skills might become more and more relevant as time goes on, so hang onto those.  Everything else sounds fine I think, although humour is subjective.  ;P

QUESTION 4:
1> Whatever that means, but okay. xd
2> Wow, I didn't know they had sky maps on that Garry's game as well.  D:
3> Well that's a very... interesting... website... XD
4> Awww, poor guy. KFC had a similar problem too, you should ask her about it sometime. Anyway, I still have mine but with the new Android play store it's slowly becoming obsolete to have the chroot.  Most likely my newer chromebooks will just be hybrid ChromeOS-Android devices, while my older Pixel will probably be converted to a full-blood Linux distro soon. ^^
5> YAY!!  I mean it's a Minecraft fact, which we don't like in this section but... eh, its about money so okay.

QUESTION 5: 
That works. ^^

QUESTION 6:
And correct! And blue cheese can be tasty, #DunHate.  Razz

VERDICT:
Well, this is more of a formality really, but even so bless you for writing a fairly decent application.  It makes the process a WHOLE lot easier.

Welcome aboard!!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 Empty My Whitelist Application

Post by Jazzy_Robot Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:22 pm

Hello peoples! I decided to take a break from memes and to finally write a white-list application for this server! (I have been thinking about joining for a couple days now)

1.) My IGN is Jazzy_Robot

2.) I would love to join this server for many reasons Smile one of which is that I love the Gulliver mod and have been looking for a server to play it on for a long time until I stumbled upon this one! another reason I want to join is because the community seems really nice and welcoming, i feel like i would fit in with a lot of the people on the server!

3.) hmm some of my personality traits and skills well for starters I am really mature, I like to joke around and never take it to far to the point where people get annoyed. I'm not good at building but if you tell me to do something I can get it done to the best of my ability, I also enjoy working on huge projects that take long amounts of time to complete, but are worth it in the end. I listen to people when I'm told to not do something and in general i like to make people laugh.

4.) some things about me? well here you go
         1. I like dank memes
         2. I like to role play from time to time
         3. I rarely do homework but somehow I'm in honors classes  Razz
         4. I like to make people laugh- wait what? what do you mean i said that in question three? DANG IT
         4. (better) I get along with people really well and rarely if ever get offended by ANYTHING
         5. My favorite video game of all time is Paper Mario: the thousand year door.

5.) I'm going to give 2 of my favorite rights and 2 favorite responsibilities

my favorite rights are
2.You have the right to a brief tour of the spawn city of Spawnington (I get lost a lot)
and   5.If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered. (I love the idea of living in a small compartment only noticeable by REALLY keen eyes)

My favorite responsibilities are

16.As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the smaller player (this was one concern i had going in, worrying big players would always pick me up and throw me around and be annoying,  I'm glad that it wont happen)

20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun. (I really like this one because it means that everyone will be as nice to each other as possible)

6.) The official name of the server currency is

cheese1
CHēz/Submit
noun
a food made from the pressed curds of milk.
"grated cheese"
informal
the quality of being too obviously sentimental.
"the conversations tend too far toward cheese"

and also

blue cheese
noun
cheese containing veins of blue mold, such as Gorgonzola and Danish Blue.

Hope you liked my application! please tell me if there is anything wrong with it, hope to see everyone on the server soon!

Last edited by Jazzy_Robot on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i added something, realized it was the old application, then removed it)

Jazzy_Robot

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 Empty My Whitelist Application

Post by GameMaster Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:22 pm

The member 'Jazzy_Robot' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'6 Sided Dice' :
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 SRoGhu4
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Jazzy_Robot wrote:
Hello peoples! I decided to take a break from memes and to finally write a white-list application for this server! (I have been thinking about joining for a couple days now)

2.) I would love to join this server for many reasons Smile one of which is that I love the Gulliver mod and have been looking for a server to play it on for a long time until I stumbled upon this one! another reason I want to join is because the community seems really nice and welcoming, i feel like i would fit in with a lot of the people on the server!

3.) hmm some of my personality traits and skills well for starters I am really mature, I like to joke around and never take it to far to the point where people get annoyed. I'm not good at building but if you tell me to do something I can get it done to the best of my ability, I also enjoy working on huge projects that take long amounts of time to complete, but are worth it in the end. I listen to people when I'm told to not do something and in general i like to make people laugh.

1. I like dank memes
         4. I like to make people laugh- wait what? what do you mean i said that in question three? DANG IT
         4. (better) I get along with people really well and rarely if ever get offended by ANYTHING

my favorite rights are
2.You have the right to a brief tour of the spawn city of Spawnington (I get lost a lot)
and   5.If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered. (I love the idea of living in a small compartment only noticeable by REALLY keen eyes)

16.As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the smaller player (this was one concern i had going in, worrying big players would always pick me up and throw me around and be annoying,  I'm glad that it wont happen)

20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun. (I really like this one because it means that everyone will be as nice to each other as possible)

cheese1
CHēz/Submit
noun
"grated cheese"
informal

and also

blue cheese
noun

Hope you liked my application! please tell me if there is anything wrong with it, hope to see everyone on the server soon!
Hello Jazzy Robot,
Wow, what a name. 

And am I to understand that you create memes 24/7? XD

Anyway, we're winding down our final year of this server operation (it officially closes in January of 2018), so it could be said you applied just in time.  Now let's see how you did. ^^

QUESTION 2:
Okay, well thanks for mentioning our server community, I do feel it is our strongest component. Granted these days most of my players spend their time on Discord or in the Little Brother server, but the camaraderie is there for sure!

As for the Gulliver Mod, though, why on earth do you like it so much?  You do realize it's still on Minecraft 1.6.4, and we're now on version 10000000.0 or whatever.  So there definitely needs to be some justification as to why you want to go through the trouble of applying to a server that's WOEFULLY outdated. XD

QUESTION 3:
Mature people don't have to say they're mature, they just ARE mature. XD
Yeesh, you're like the 300th person I've had to say that to, why won't anyone learn? Razz

You do realize that on Minecraft servers, HUGE projects are very problematic... mainly because they have a tendency of getting,... abandoned... and thus riddling my lovely landscape with empty shells of disappointment and boredom.  So if you do manage to join us, try not to be one of those... stick to small and medium-sized projects for now. ^^;

Everything else looks solid here. ^^

QUESTION 4:
1> What the heck is a dank meme? This needs to be a sentence, and an explanation of that would be a great way to meet the requirement. ^^
2> Same, this should be a full sentence. What kind of roleplay do you do?  It's been months/years since i've seen a lively roleplaying session on the server, I think they've all moved to Discord [and even then, it always falls flat on its face] XD
3> It sounds like you know how to "work smarter, not harder"
4> oh, well let's test this out... cause you already mention this in Question 3 to a degree. Try something a little more tactile instead. ^^
5> Ah, this works... I've heard of that game, it's apparently very clever. Smile

QUESTION 5:
Not the hovel right.  I hate that one, so I'll pretend I didnt see it. XD
Anyway, the tour one is fine so let's roll with that. The explanations are appreciated. ^^

QUESTION 6:
Correct and clever. XD
Also, good job on the bonus too!

VERDICT:
Well... you put in effort into the application, so good on you for that!  It's just a smidge short of the requirements mainly for the reasons I pointed above,... but as long as you read through my feedback, and repost your app with the additions I've suggested, I think next time you'll pass for sure. ^^

Good luck!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 Empty My Whitelist Application (but better)

Post by Jazzy_Robot Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Ciabatta wrote:
Jazzy_Robot wrote:

1. I like dank memes

my favorite rights are

cheese1
CHēz/Submit
noun
"grated cheese"
informal

and also

blue cheese
noun

Hello Jazzy Robot,
Wow, what a name. 

Anyway, we're winding down our final year of this server operation (it officially closes in January of 2018), so it could be said you applied just in time.  Now let's see how you did. ^^

QUESTION 2:
Okay, well thanks for mentioning our server community, I do feel it is our strongest component. Granted these days most of my players spend their time on Discord or in the Little Brother server, but the camaraderie is there for sure!

As for the Gulliver Mod, though, why on earth do you like it so much?  You do realize it's still on Minecraft 1.6.4, and we're now on version 10000000.0 or whatever.  So there definitely needs to be some justification as to why you want to go through the trouble of applying to a server that's WOEFULLY outdated. XD

QUESTION 3:
Yeesh, you're like the 300th person I've had to say that to, why won't anyone learn? Razz

You do realize that on Minecraft servers, HUGE projects are very problematic... mainly because they have a tendency of getting,... abandoned... and thus riddling my lovely landscape with empty shells of disappointment and boredom.  So if you do manage to join us, try not to be one of those... stick to small and medium-sized projects for now. ^^;

QUESTION 4:
1> What the heck is a dank meme? This needs to be a sentence, and an explanation of that would be a great way to meet the requirement. ^^
2> Same, this should be a full sentence. What kind of roleplay do you do?  It's been months/years since i've seen a lively roleplaying session on the server, I think they've all moved to Discord [and even then, it always falls flat on its face] XD
4> oh, well let's test this out... cause you already mention this in Question 3 to a degree. Try something a little more tactile instead. ^^
5> Ah, this works... I've heard of that game, it's apparently very clever. Smile

QUESTION 5:
Anyway, the tour one is fine so let's roll with that. The explanations are appreciated. ^^

QUESTION 6:
Correct and clever. XD

VERDICT:
Well... you put in effort into the application, so good on you for that!  It's just a smidge short of the requirements mainly for the reasons I pointed above,... but as long as you read through my feedback, and repost your app with the additions I've suggested, I think next time you'll pass for sure. ^^

Good luck!

Alright so i will re-post my white-list application with all the fixes you said i should
have!

2.) I would love to join this server for many reasons  Smile  one of which is that I love the Gulliver mod and have been looking for a server to play it on for a long time until I stumbled upon this one! another reason I want to join is because the community seems really nice and welcoming, i feel like i would fit in with a lot of the people on the server! and yes even though 1.6 is very out dated i feel like the more recent updates to the game haven't been that important to me (in fact i play on a friends bukkit server outdated since 1.5 yeesh)

3.) hmm some of my personality traits and skills well for starters I like to joke around and never take it to far to the point where people get annoyed. I'm not good at building but if you tell me to do something I can get it done to the best of my ability, I also enjoy working on projects that take huge amounts of effort to complete. I listen to people when I'm told to not do something and in general i like to make people laugh.

1. I am a good leader and can easily lead a group/listen to a leader.
        2. I like to role play from time to time- mostly role play related to labs and cool science stuff
        3. I rarely do homework but somehow I'm in honors classes   Razz  
        4. (better) I don't get offended much if at all and i am able to make friendships and get over grudges easily.

my favorite rights are

cheese1
CHēz/Submit
noun
"grated cheese"
informal

and also

blue cheese
noun

I hope i improved on the things you thought were not good Very Happy and despite the server shutting down in early 2018 i still hope to have a good time for the year that lies ahead!

(i edited so i could remove some grammar errors out)

Last edited by Jazzy_Robot on Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

Jazzy_Robot

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Hi Jazzy Bot!

Hope you're well!  Very Happy

There's some staff members that are interested in reviewing you, so I'll let them handle the follow-up. ^^

Thanks for editing your app!  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:16 am

Jazzy_Robot wrote:
Ciabatta wrote:
Jazzy_Robot wrote:

1. I like dank memes

my favorite rights are

cheese1
CHēz/Submit
noun
"grated cheese"
informal

and also

blue cheese
noun

Hello Jazzy Robot,
Wow, what a name. 

QUESTION 2:

QUESTION 3:

QUESTION 4:

QUESTION 5:

QUESTION 6:
Correct and clever. XD

VERDICT:

Good luck!

Alright so i will re-post my white-list application with all the fixes you said i should
have!

2.) I would love to join this server for many reasons  Smile  one of which is that I love the Gulliver mod and have been looking for a server to play it on for a long time until I stumbled upon this one! another reason I want to join is because the community seems really nice and welcoming, i feel like i would fit in with a lot of the people on the server! and yes even though 1.6 is very out dated i feel like the more recent updates to the game haven't been that important to me (in fact i play on a friends bukkit server outdated since 1.5 yeesh)

3.) hmm some of my personality traits and skills well for starters I like to joke around and never take it to far to the point where people get annoyed. I'm not good at building but if you tell me to do something I can get it done to the best of my ability, I also enjoy working on projects that take huge amounts of effort to complete. I listen to people when I'm told to not do something and in general i like to make people laugh.

2. I like to role play from time to time- mostly role play related to labs and cool science stuff
        4. (better) I don't get offended much if at all and i am able to make friendships and get over grudges easily.

my favorite rights are

cheese1
CHēz/Submit
noun
"grated cheese"
informal

and also

blue cheese
noun

I hope i improved on the things you thought were not good Very Happy and despite the server shutting down in early 2018 i still hope to have a good time for the year that lies ahead!

Hey Jazzy Bot,

Well so much for that... I did have one of my staff members write an application review, but apparently it blew up on her mid-writing and she's not too distraught to continue.  So I guess in the end, I should probably take care of this before you start growing some cobwebs. XD

Let's review mainly the changes you did...

QUESTION 2:
Hmm, okay well that explains why you want to play in Minecraft 1.6, but it doesn't really answer the question... why do you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Gulliver Mod? It's kind of an important question since it determines what kind of player we can expect from you.  Razz
I may still hold you to this even if the rest of the application checks out. ^^

QUESTION 3:
This is still okay, no needless additions or omissions. ^^

QUESTION 4:
1> Hmm, so you left out all the dank meme thing. XD
Ironically, this fact of yours really should have been in Question 3, so this is still technically incorrect on account that it's more a personality asset, and not a random fact concerning a hobby/activity/etc.

2> Aha! So I think now I get an idea of why you like the Gulliver mod. Wink
Well, it can be cool and we do have some laboratory RP sets on the server [that haven't been used in ages], so it's relevant.

3> work starter, not harder =D

4> Dude, this is still a personal trait... both of those are personal traits. XD
These all belong in question 3... don't you have anything like another hobby or activity or interesting historical item that you can share about yourself? ^^;

5> Still correct.

QUESTION 5:
Still okay... although that hovel one, ARGGGGHHH!!!!

QUESTION 6:
Still good.

VERDICT:
Darnit,... you wrote more in Questions 2 and 4 alright, so it at least covers the word requirement. But in terms of context it doesn't really add much new to what you had already said before... in fact, you kinda lost some points in Question 4 since you replaced a random (if barebones) fact about dank memes with something that doesn't really belong in this section, and should be moved to question 3 to improve it further.

I hate to do this since otherwise this is a rock solid app, but can you give this one more shot and PLEASE follow my above feedback, not just half of it. ^^;

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 Empty My Whitelist Application: Directors cut

Post by Jazzy_Robot Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Ciabatta wrote:
Jazzy_Robot wrote:
Ciabatta wrote:
Jazzy_Robot wrote:

1. I like dank memes

my favorite rights are

cheese1
CHēz/Submit
noun
"grated cheese"
informal

and also

blue cheese
noun

Hello Jazzy Robot,
Wow, what a name. 

QUESTION 2:

QUESTION 3:

QUESTION 4:

QUESTION 5:

QUESTION 6:
Correct and clever. XD

VERDICT:

Good luck!

have!

my favorite rights are

cheese1
CHēz/Submit
noun
"grated cheese"
informal

and also

blue cheese
noun

Hey Jazzy Bot,

Well so much for that... I did have one of my staff members write an application review, but apparently it blew up on her mid-writing and she's not too distraught to continue.  So I guess in the end, I should probably take care of this before you start growing some cobwebs. XD

Let's review mainly the changes you did...

QUESTION 2:
Hmm, okay well that explains why you want to play in Minecraft 1.6, but it doesn't really answer the question... why do you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Gulliver Mod? It's kind of an important question since it determines what kind of player we can expect from you.  Razz
I may still hold you to this even if the rest of the application checks out. ^^

QUESTION 3:
This is still okay, no needless additions or omissions. ^^

QUESTION 4:
1> Hmm, so you left out all the dank meme thing. XD
Ironically, this fact of yours really should have been in Question 3, so this is still technically incorrect on account that it's more a personality asset, and not a random fact concerning a hobby/activity/etc.

2> Aha! So I think now I get an idea of why you like the Gulliver mod. Wink
Well, it can be cool and we do have some laboratory RP sets on the server [that haven't been used in ages], so it's relevant.

3> work starter, not harder =D

4> Dude, this is still a personal trait... both of those are personal traits. XD
These all belong in question 3... don't you have anything like another hobby or activity or interesting historical item that you can share about yourself? ^^;

5> Still correct.

QUESTION 5:
Still okay... although that hovel one, ARGGGGHHH!!!!

QUESTION 6:
Still good.

VERDICT:
Darnit,... you wrote more in Questions 2 and 4 alright, so it at least covers the word requirement. But in terms of context it doesn't really add much new to what you had already said before... in fact, you kinda lost some points in Question 4 since you replaced a random (if barebones) fact about dank memes with something that doesn't really belong in this section, and should be moved to question 3 to improve it further.

I hate to do this since otherwise this is a rock solid app, but can you give this one more shot and PLEASE follow my above feedback, not just half of it. ^^;

Thank you.

Alright, i think i got this this time.

2.) I would love to join this server for many reasons Very Happy one of which is that I Really like the Gulliver mod and have been looking for a server to play it on for a long time until I stumbled upon this one! another reason I want to join is because the community seems really nice and welcoming, i feel like i would fit in with a lot of the people on the server! and yes even though 1.6 is very out dated i feel like the more recent updates to the game haven't been that important to me.(in fact i play on a friends bukkit server outdated since 1.5 yeesh) Some reasons i like the Gulliver mod is because i like being able to build houses in multiple sizes as well as the cool items you can use when tiny (ex: paper to glide, slime ball to climb, etc.

3.) hmm some of my personality traits and skills well for starters I am a good leader and can easily lead a group/listen to a leader. I like to joke around and never take it to far to the point where people get annoyed. I'm not good at building but if you tell me to do something I can get it done to the best of my ability, I also enjoy working on projects that take huge amounts of effort to complete. I listen to people when I'm told to not do something and in general i like to make people laugh.

1.) I have a hobby of finding a new youtube channel then watch all of their videos over the course of like 2-3 days. (I have a lot of free-time XD)
2.) I enjoy listening to the best new memes. (right now "We are number one" is my favorite meme of 2016 Razz ).
3.) I rarely do homework but somehow I'm in honors classes. Razz
4.) I like to make people laugh- wait what? what do you mean i said that in question three? DANG IT.
4.) (better) I really like to play bullet hell type games like nuclear throne and the binding of Issac: rebirth.
5.) My favorite video game of all time is Paper Mario: the thousand year door.
6.) I like to role-play from time to time, mostly in labs or cool science stuff.

my favorite rights are
9.You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks from the global spawn point in either direction.( I really like to explore and its nice to know that this server will allow me to do that Smile )

and 7.You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited. (I like mining a lot and i hate it when I find a cave in an area that I'm not aloud to mine in)

16.As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the smaller player (this was one concern i had going in, worrying big players would always pick me up and throw me around and be annoying, I'm glad that it wont happen)

cheese1
CHēz/Submit
noun
"grated cheese"
informal

and also

blue cheese
noun

I hope I improved on the things you thought were not good Smile and despite the server shutting down in early 2018 i still hope to have a good time for the year that lies ahead!

By the way i added 6 points to question 4 instead of the normal 5 because i just wanted to list one more thing.

Jazzy_Robot

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 16 Empty Application :D

Post by Morganafreeman Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:27 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
morganafreeman

I always loved this mod and the way I found it was originally when my girlfriend installed this mod on my pc she shrank me o-o ever since then I'd love this mod and well i would love to play it with more people for much more fun! for me its personally a fun by yourself but it seems like it would be better with others!

Well, I don't really see how I could contributive, I do like to help people in game if they ask questions, I'm one of the quite people unless they talk to me directly and asked a simple question, I love to build its one of my favorite pass times! I do usually keep to myself but I might talk to one or two people once in a while and try to make friends plus I make funny comments at good moments!

It can be very easy to rinse and repeat the same answers from the previous two questions, so here is your chance to truly differentiate yourself from other players. List five amazing facts about yourself that make you special or that may be of interest to someone in our community. Be sure to write detailed responses in full sentences, and bulleted-out to make it easier for us to read.

Here is my own list of random facts to illustrate how you should list these:

1. I LOVE coding and strategy games I play them for fun in my past time and make servers for my friends

2. I play paintball in real life (No, its not as paintball as everyone thinks) it does hurt but depends on where you get shot

3. Gaming is my main Love! I do play when its week days and so forth so when I have a tournament I won't have to go x3

4. I do stand up for people if they are being attacked or anything like that Kinda like a guardian point of view

5. I do try to keep to myself so not many people have to worry about me so i never stir up any drama

11.Please refrain from creating builds or items of a lewd and vulgar nature, unless specifically permitted by Staff in a controlled, isolated environment.

11. If you have TabbyChat installed, you have the right to start roleplays or participate in active roleplays, provided you do it within the predesignated RP1 or RP2 channels. (I love rping Very Happy )

Bread and Cheese

Morganafreeman

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:26 pm

Application:

Hello, my name is Hannah and I’ll be reviewing your application today. Judging by your PM’s to Cia, it could be said that we worry about your ability to understand and read instructions.We’ll see how it goes after carefully reviewing this app, which appears to be at an appropriate length which should hopefully be of a good quality as well as quantity.

Question 1: It’s good to know how you came across this mod, but the question specifically is aiming towards why you want to join this server when there are thousands of other servers that you could go on. [which are up-to-date]! Have you seen our trailer?

Question 2: You claim that you don’t see how you could contribute, yet you say you like to help people in game? Razz This is a really good attribute to have into making a good contribution to the server. I think you mean “quiet”? We’ve had quite a few players in the past who first seem pretty introverted to begin with, who then end up becoming the most chattiest/friendliest players you could meet. It’s fine if that’s the way you are though, so long as you don’t have a negative attitude towards others. xP And it sounds like you spend a lot of time building, what kind of stuff do you like to make? Try to be more specific.

Question 4:
1> Yeah they are good for developing your brain! Like Cia always says “Work smarter, not harder!”.

2> My dad’s girlfriend plays paintball with her son, I heard it’s really fun! I’ve been invited to join her on a few occasions, but I have quite a busy schedule so it’s difficult to find an apporopiate time to do it.

3> For this one I’m going to say that this fact is too similar to the first fact you made, I would recommend that you change this one.

4> It’s good to have players that will stand up for other people, as it’s difficult to find those kind of people nowadays..!

5> This one seems to relate too much to what you said about yourself in question 3,  I would try and come up with a new fact.

Question 5:
Both correct! [Though tabbychat isn’t compatible with the server anymore, sadly]

Question 6: This is half correct. I’ve never seen anyone use bread as the currency before. Wink

Conclusion: While I appreciate your effort to create an application which stands within the required word length, I think that you need to really focus on what the goal of the question is asking for. [Especially in question 2]. And also, I’d like to see some improved grammar and punctuation. If you follow what I’ve said above, and manage to impress us in the next time round then we might consider giving you a whitelist.

Good luck!

Last edited by HannahChi on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Jazzy_Robot wrote:

Alright, i think i got this this time.

2.) I would love to join this server for many reasons  Very Happy  one of which is that I Really like the Gulliver mod and have been looking for a server to play it on for a long time until I stumbled upon this one! another reason I want to join is because the community seems really nice and welcoming, i feel like i would fit in with a lot of the people on the server! and yes even though 1.6 is very out dated i feel like the more recent updates to the game haven't been that important to me.(in fact i play on a friends bukkit server outdated since 1.5 yeesh) Some reasons i like the Gulliver mod is because i like being able to build houses in multiple sizes as well as the cool items you can use when tiny (ex: paper to glide, slime ball to climb, etc.

3.) hmm some of my personality traits and skills well for starters I am a good leader and can easily lead a group/listen to a leader. I like to joke around and never take it to far to the point where people get annoyed. I'm not good at building but if you tell me to do something I can get it done to the best of my ability, I also enjoy working on projects that take huge amounts of effort to complete. I listen to people when I'm told to not do something and in general i like to make people laugh.

1.) I have a hobby of finding a new youtube channel then watch all of their videos over the course of like 2-3 days. (I have a lot of free-time XD)
       2.) I enjoy listening to the best new memes. (right now "We are number one" is my favorite meme of 2016   Razz ).
       3.) I rarely do homework but somehow I'm in honors classes.  Razz  
       4.) I like to make people laugh- wait what? what do you mean i said that in question three? DANG IT.
       4.) (better)  I really like to play bullet hell type games like nuclear throne and the binding of Issac: rebirth.
       5.) My favorite video game of all time is Paper Mario: the thousand year door.
       6.) I like to role-play from time to time, mostly in labs or cool science stuff.

my favorite rights are
9.You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks from the global spawn point in either direction.( I really like to explore and its nice to know that this server will allow me to do that Smile )

and  7.You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited. (I like mining a lot and i hate it when I find a cave in an area that I'm not aloud to mine in)

cheese1
CHēz/Submit
noun
"grated cheese"
informal

and also

blue cheese
noun

I hope I improved on the things you thought were not good  Smile  and despite the server shutting down in early 2018 i still hope to have a good time for the year that lies ahead!

By the way i added 6 points to question 4 instead of the normal 5 because i just wanted to list one more thing.
Hey Jazzy Bot,

Okay, so third time's a charm. ^^

QUESTION 2:
There we go, and those are very valid and normal reasons to enjoy the Gulliver mod, so kudos to you. ^^

QUESTION 3:
Okay good. Even though you could have added the other traits here to pad this answer up, I guess it's best to not rock the boat. ^^

QUESTION 4:
1> Binge-watch Youtube, very good. XD
2> er... okay... I do enjoy a good doge myself. xD
3> Work smarter... eh, you know the drill by now.. Razz
4> Well no, I said you COULD SAY THAT in question three, lol. But anyway, this new fact is superb, and perhaps you'll build the next Undertale. Smile
5> Very good.
6> And well now we know you want to RP for purely platonic reasons, so this will be rightfully cool. ^^

QUESTION 5:
YAY!  You got rid of the hovel one! That deserves an extra credit bump, woo!!

QUESTION 6:
And still correct.

VERDICT:
Now THIS is an app!
Okay, now you've covered all bases and I'm fully satisified not just with your answers, but your composure in general.  I threw a lot at you and you took it like a champ, so more strength to you for your patience and dedication!

Welcome aboard, you've earned it!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy_Robot Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:37 pm

yay! cant wait to start playing on the server.

Jazzy_Robot

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next