Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion)

+14
Ciabatta
lizeli9
Spookster
Trializ
Turn999
Flammole
MoaOxii
Jams
ShadowScale
BranRam
Cykrion
The_Glitch
Raddaman8000
BurgerWarrior
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 Empty Re: Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion)

Post by ShadowScale Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:27 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:Ugh, another double-post, but I wanted to apologize for the lack of an update. Last night it seemed you guys could use more time, and today I've been extremely busy. If I have time tonight, but more likely tomorrow, I will see about introducing some action!

Giant Spin 

Just hope your character isn't the first to be... made an example of.

Giant Pat 

Good to hear, my character was getting antsy xP was thinking hed have to blow something up just to stop himself going crazy xD
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 Empty Re: Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion)

Post by BurgerWarrior Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Alright, you who have not posted yet, which is the vast majority of you, need to get your rears in gear. I'm going to be busy for the rest of today, and tomorrow, but on Sunday I'll work on getting another update on.

Ye've been warned. Razz
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Oh no... Burgy has something planned... *grabs a safety torch*
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:07 pm

EH, sorry about that Branny, but I gave you guys a few days heads up before I updated... XP

Anywho, if you guys IRL business is getting... uh, busy, let me know here. Then I'll be less harsh on your inactivity Razz

Otherwise I'll just assume you've lost interest, and will brutally murder your character

Giant Jumping 
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:57 pm

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE *sneaks behind burger and stabs him in the back*  lol! 
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Alright, I'm going to try updating this over the weekend. Those who haven't posted yet, start coming up with excuses or posts...
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:01 pm

I gotta go camping this weekend, so I'll be away from the internet, sorry... (I gotta start driving Friday ugh... I should be back by Monday)
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:02 pm

AudreyI gotta go camping this weekend, so I'll be away from the internet, sorry... (I gotta start driving Friday ugh... I should be back by Monday)

Your character could be knocked unconscious in the battle then =]

as for me, im just waiting for something I can interact with that isn't just firing cannons xP
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:48 pm

ShadowScale wrote:as for me, im just waiting for something I can interact with that isn't just firing cannons xP

Aye. Sure, I can aim at different places, but I need something else too! >w<
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:49 am

Eh, sorry guys, but hopefully I'll get this wrapped up. Thanks for the input, though, I'll try to make other fights more... dynamic.

Giant Crush 
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Hey burger, are you okay with people engaging with these support characters a lot? I figured id give you something to do with the most recent one, but tell me if you don't want to be constantly replying to myself or others posts on them.

Wasn't sure if you wanted to do that, hence why I'm asking before continuing ^_^' otherwise i'll move on to the other players. Also asking on here in case people were wondering that too.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Oh yeha, of course I do. I'm working on pacing the replies from said characters so the whole thing doesn't devolve into a one-on-one. Given the size of the crew, even just those that are still relatively active, I don't think I have enough supporting characters to occupy everyone, so someone'll still be (more-or-less) forced to talk to a 'real' character Razz

Tl;dr - talk to my supporting characters all you gorram want, my replies will (hopefully) be paced so they don't go much faster than other player interactions, because those are always encouraged Razz
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:20 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:Oh yeha, of course I do. I'm working on pacing the replies from said characters so the whole thing doesn't devolve into a one-on-one. Given the size of the crew, even just those that are still relatively active, I don't think I have enough supporting characters to occupy everyone, so someone'll still be (more-or-less) forced to talk to a 'real' character Razz

Tl;dr - talk to my supporting characters all you gorram want, my replies will (hopefully) be paced so they don't go much faster than other player interactions, because those are always encouraged Razz

Hehe okay, just making sure ^_^ awesome, I love talking to random characters that pop up
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 Stella12
                  So, I made Stella with the thing Invis used to make Olivia, sadly, I cannot make one eye different from the other, so that sucks, other then that, It's her
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 3 Stella16
                   Annd a dress Razz

Last edited by Audrey on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Audrey wrote: So, I made Stella with the thing Invis used to make Olivia, sadly, I cannot make one eye different from the other, so that sucks, other then that, It's her

Wow that site is very good =] nice character, images always help connect with them more and imagine them

ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:18 pm

so here's ma excuse: reason why I don't really post is I'm out of ideas so I wait at the Moment than I have ideas again for the rp so excuse that sometimes I post really late
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:52 pm

I was thinking of making a topic where people could show there inventories. This would help people keep track of how much money they have, what items they have and what skills they have.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:58 pm

That's what this topic, and your character sheets, is for, Invis Razz

Also, money probably won't be a problem for this RP... I probably won't give you a chance to spend any, for one thing. Twisted Evil
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:33 pm

ok
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:05 pm

invisibledragon wrote:I was thinking of making a topic where people could show there inventories. This would help people keep track of how much money they have, what items they have and what skills they have.
my inv will always be the same
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Turn999 wrote:
invisibledragon wrote:I was thinking of making a topic where people could show there inventories. This would help people keep track of how much money they have, what items they have and what skills they have.
my inv will always be the same

Well.... you could be taken captive... you could enter an area where weapons are banned, or anything, might not be the same all the time.

For myself, I may run out of bombs which could be a factor
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Aye, on that note, while most of the shops in the port are probably closed due to the great big fight, assume you have enough money for whatever little items you want to grab (ammunition, maybe a new one-hand weapon or small, impotent magic item, etc.)
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:17 pm

I never Change ma weapons except I pick an item up but later I throw it away or give it one of ma Crew-mates
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Right, I'm going to post up another response for 'C'thulu' tomorrow or maybe on Saturday, and then things will probably get moving along again.

If your in a rut with your character (having trouble thinking what they should do), you are dangerously close to losing interest in both them and the RP. In that case, I'd suggest thinking very hard, or making another character - after that fight, some of your characters may have become disgruntled by the truth of messy battles with pirates, and since we're still at the harbor, it's not a bad idea for someone else to walk up and get recruited.

On that note, we are STILL TAKING NEW PLAYERS, if any RP-hungry newbies have been watching this (or if you existing players want to try juggling two or more characters) Razz
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:51 pm

Right, double-post, but this is my topic, and it's important. :V

I only put up a 'pre-update', I guess, but if you guys are all ready to move on to the next 'scene', per se, just say so here. Once I get about half of the active cast to say yes, everyone that has been inactive since the end of the fight will not be moving on with the crew! And I will edit in the rest of the update (or post the rest, if conversations occur before everyone is ready).
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next