Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

+7
Cykrion
ShadowScale
Jams
Turn999
Flammole
The_Glitch
BurgerWarrior
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! Empty -RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:29 pm

So, this was his crew.

Captain Nathaniel Wrecker examined the men, women, lizardfolk, and tiny-cat-things that he assembled in a tavern not far from where his ship lay. It was a motley crew, for sure. But they probably had a better chance of survival than his last group. Even if it was just that Nathaniel had learned his lesson…

He took a closer look at each of the individuals he had allowed on. First, there was that odd mage girl, Stella. She seemed useful enough, though being a mage didn’t set the captain at ease at all. Neither did her troubled past, or silence. If she suddenly went crazy… well, Wrecker had a few tricks up his sleeve that just might work.

Next was Fisk - who had nothing besides a knife, and a vague passion for the sea. Kinda like meself… The captain thought. There was also that Wyck fellow, whose explosives quite frankly worried him… but they were as useful as they were frightening. Annabelle was more or less the same, though less frightening and possibly more useful. She had a grasp of technology similar to one of the tiny races, after all - which was more than a little useful in someone her size.

The next few didn’t stand out quite as much… at least, not in a good way. The cat-man seemed more like a liability, but there was the chance he could at least take some damage for someone else and maybe light an enemy ship on fire before his use came to an end. Victoria seemed… well, he wasn’t quite sure what to think about her. That was Thomas’ job, though, and he seemed to think she was leader material. Right, maybe I’ll make her first mate… depends on how long she lasts with this lot.

And then there were Alfonz and ‘Timon’. Alfonz was one of the few people who actually knew how to get a boat working, which made him invaluable, but Timon… he seemed to have allegiance issues. Nathaniel had met some of the crews that he’d been a part of, and hoped, for Timentho’s sake, that he didn’t keep their policies. He’d keep a good eye on that one.

At any rate, they were all gathered in a pub, which was - thankfully - empty except for them. Thomas rested on Captain Nathaniel Wrecker’s shoulder as the strange-looking pirate made his way into the tavern, glancing at each of his crew. He made his way to a quiet seat near one corner of the large, 2x-scale room.

”Right, the Claw is still in need of some last-minute repairs, which will take some time. So, in the meantime, you lot can introduce yourselves to each other, or talk to me an’ Tom here. Have at it, lads an’ lassies.”

((And here we go! For now, you're all in the tavern, in the main pub-area, and you'd all better get to know each other, given you're about to head onto the open, wild seas where you all need to watch each others' backs. That said, Nathan and Tom are open to be talked to, though it's probably a good idea not to swarm them... or try leaving the tavern early. The DM might get upset by that.))

((That said, I'd prefer if you kept OOC (Out of Character) talk to the sign-up topic, but if you must do it in here, use double-parentheses like I am. Got it? Good. Now, remember all the rules to forum RPing, because I will be reading all of your posts.))

((Now go out and have fun and try not to get on my nerves while you're at it.))

Giant Music 
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! Empty Re: -RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Post by The_Glitch Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:36 pm

So these are my ship-mates...
Stella thought to her self, she made her way to a seat and started examining the people- well... things. I guess it could be worse she knew she wasn't being very enthusiastic, but frankly she didn't care, as long as she didn't upset the captain she would be fine, she could avoid everyone, or so she thought.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! Empty Re: -RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Post by Flammole Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Flamm looked at his crew mates. He looked from every angle, but it seemed to him that Captain must be a little desperate to hire everyone in the tavern. More than half of them looked as if, given the chance, they'd push Flamm off of a cliff rather than help him up.

He sniffed and immediately smelled an odd, sweet smell coming from the girl at the table. It was a familiar scent that he recognized as magic. He figured that, since they'd be spending a long period of time on the same ship, getting on the bad side of someone would be a bad idea. He walked over and sat down next to her, extending a paw for her to shake. "Hi," he said. "My name's Flamm. What's yours?"
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:19 pm

... Hm, a cat person...no... thing... Wait he's tabling to me! Say something back Stella looks the cat in his eyes and shakes his hand "Hello... my name is Stella" she said. After shaking Flamm's hand she makes sure her dark hair is covering her right eye.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:33 pm

Timon goes into the tavern and Looks around. He sees his Crew mates and thinks I think it will be just as good here as in the other crews as I was so he decided to meet everyone. First he goes to the cat and the Girl "Hello, my Name is Timentho Manton but the others call me Timon. And what are yours Name?"
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Stella looks at the boy, Timon, eh? that's a odd name, but I like it "Stella" she says, she keeps her mouth closed after just her name, hoping the cat will speak.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:32 pm

Flamm looked at the girl. "Well, nice to meet you Stella!" he said. So far so good, he added to himself. Stella seemed to be a shy person, but looking at the rest of the crew, she'd be his best chance at making friends. He decided it would be a good idea to keep the fact that he could 'smell' her magic a secret. She seemed shy enough to distrust him for knowing anything hidden about her.

Flamm turned and greeted Timon. There wasn't a magic smell coming from him, but he still didn't know whether or not he would be trouble. Atleast Timon made the first move in becoming acquainted, so Flamm wasn't the only one worried about the lack of friendly communication.

"Just wondering, do either of you two have any experience with the sea? I grew up inland, with a small lake near it. I haven't been able to see for myself, but the ocean doesn't seem to be much different," he asked the two at the table with him. Small talk makes friends, he thought.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Hm, I used to live near a lake, I guess I could put in my two cents "I only lived near a lake, I don't have much experience with the sea..." She gets up to get a glass of water and sits back down
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:43 pm

Annabell sat quietly with her toolpack on the table, spilling it's contents all over the surface, she was fitting together different parts to shape her idea. As she leaned closer to carefully tight a bolt she saw the group of her shipmates socializing and watched for a while, before continuing on her weapon/machine.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Character Description:

http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:51 pm

"I have some experience on the sea but since I was one or two months no longer on the sea so I could have a few forgotten" Stella and Flamm are very nice so that could be a good crew
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Wyck's eyes flicked left to right, scanning his crewmates without moving his head. His frown deepened and he turned his head and spat loudly on the ground.

This is the whole gang? They don' look like they could take one guard... at least i've got one mate in 'ere

Wyck unfolded his arms. Walking towards the bar. He snatched up a mug of ale and whipped his head back, pouring it down his gullet. "best freind a person can 'ave" he said quietly, smiling a little to himself for a few seconds. Wiping his lips with the back of his hand he glanced across at his companions again.

My gaze locked on a small girl, seemingly seperated the group. My uninterested expression suddenly morphed into curiosity as I glance down to see her tinkering with several tools.

I grab my mug, and stride over to her from behind. I lean over her shoulder looking intently at what shes building, not making eye contact.

"So... you build things too?" I blurt out, eyes still locked on the tools and bolts.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Annabell flinched at the voice, but answered nevertheless. "If that's what you call it, yes I build, why? Do you too?' She quickly answered, never taking her eyes off of her work.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Jammy wrote:Annabell flinched at the voice, but answered nevertheless. "If that's what you call it, yes I build, why? Do you too?' She quickly answered, never taking her eyes off of her work.

I glance towards you, not moving from my leaning position, a hint of annoyance in my eyes. I ease up and lean back to a standing position, looking at the ceiling while thinking to myself.

"Yeah, ive done a lotta tinkerin myself through the years but uh... my creations..." I look down at you, a small smile appearing slowly below frowning eyes. "...they are not built to last. Unlike your work..." I eye you tightening the bolts, watching intently as they turn slowly around.

"What is this thing anyway?" I lean over to touch it, knocking some pieces off the table clumsily, not really paying attention to them.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:37 pm

Annabell sets down her work and looks up at the lizardman, a little shocked at first but then answers his question. "It's a test, for ways of launching obje-H-Hey!?" She picks up the fallen parts "Watch what you're doing!" She snaps.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Jammy wrote:Annabell sets down her work and looks up at the lizardman, a little shocked at first but then answers his question. "It's a test, for ways of launching obje-H-Hey!?" She picks up the fallen parts "Watch what you're doing!" She snaps.

Wyck huffs at the device, ignoring you picking the parts up. I poke the side of the device, hoping for a reaction, but there is none. I turn back to you finally looking down at you crouching and picking parts up. I tand there, hands in pockets, rolling around the explosives inside idly.

"So what brought you to the crew? Look a little young to be doin what we do" I glance round at the other crew members in the room. "Then again, others aint much better"
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Stella hears what Wyck says, and is not amused, but she knows it's true... but, she finds herself looking over at the two. Hey weirdo, it's not polite to stare she thinks to herself, she shrugs it off, trying to determine the crew's personality, she turns away, looking at her water, but continues to listen.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Annabell stands up and carefully places the parts in her pack,she looks around at the others. "I just needed a change.. And by golly I got one! I wasn't intending to be stuck in a ship with this many young 'uns!"

She looked back at Wyck. "So you said about your builds not being made to last? What do you mean?'

((Might be very late reply, battery about to die, I might be able to answer))
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:09 pm

"goodbye Stella and FLamm we see us at the ship" and goes away and sees another Girl and a Reptile a Reptile? never though that it is also in the Crew he goes to the Girl and Reptile "um Hi my Name is Timenthon Manton and what are yours Name?" Looks a Little bit nervously at the Reptile it Looks really serious
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Annabell doesn't notice the Boy because she has started tinkering with her contraption again.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Jammy wrote:Annabell stands up and carefully places the parts in her pack,she looks around at the others. "I just needed a change.. And by golly I got one! I wasn't intending to be stuck in a ship with this many young 'uns!"

She looked back at Wyck. "So you said about your builds not being made to last? What do you mean?'

((Might be very late reply, battery about to die, I might be able to answer))

Wyck blinks, looking a little stunned "young un's? Wait, then that means yo..."

Wyck hears a voice from behind, and his mouth forms into a snarl, the friendly nature irritating to his ears. Slowly turning round, he looks ahead expecting someone taller, then looks down at the boy.

"You should watch who you approach, that freindlyness could get you killed someday" Wyck turns and spits to his left, eyes staying on you. He seems a little nervous an'... is he a little scared of me? Wyck relaxed his body a little, letting his arms fall limply in his pockets.

"Names Wyck though kid, you dont bother me an' we'll get along just fine... oh and ESPECIALLY dont bother me while im working... that wont end well for both of us..." I frown at you, eyes digging into you "Got that kiddo? Wots ya name then?" I turn my head to the girl I was talking to earlier, nudging her side with my arm hard "An' you? I didnt get ya name either"
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:30 pm

"my Name is Timentho Manton nice to meet you" He's really serious I don't think I can trust him but I think thats ok
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Turn999 wrote:"my Name is Timentho Manton nice to meet you" He's really serious I don't think I can trust him but I think thats ok

Wyck grunts at you in response. "Another young o..." I cut off and flinch a little remembering the girls words "..so whats your story then?" Wyck sips from his mug of ale, not making eye contact
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Flamm watched as Timon went to go talk to more of the crew, then had to do a double take when he saw the lizard. There's one, he thought. One of the ACTUAL pirates. Getting on his good side would be tough.

"'Scuse me, I need something to drink," he said to Stella before getting up. He wasn't exactly fond of the humans' drink named "ale," but it did calm him down a bit. Being in a room of pirates doesn't make one feel safe, that's for sure. Flamm looked back at the lizard, who he could've sworn made eye contact. Flamm turned back quicky to his drink. He'd learned the hard way that, if a pirate made eye contact, trouble would soon follow. He prayed silently to the gods, hoping that the lizard wouldn't pay him a visit.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:15 am

Annabell turns to Wyck "Ah! Yes, My name is Annabell and I'm 28.." She sets her work down and half smiles at him.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next