Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups

+6
BurgerWarrior
Spookster
ShadowScale
Turn999
Raddaman8000
Adamsuper2002
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups Empty A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:28 pm

This is the part everyone was waiting for! Another RP for the forum.

Ok lets begin with the info. I made a map for this RP which can be found here:

https://servimg.com/view/19100683/33

When I figure out how to mess with the options ill make this map my new signature in case anyone forgets.

Next is the setting and time:

The story begins in Port Julna the Capital City of Quachila in medieval times (AKA. 1367 AD) on the planet of Iolar.

And the rules:

-No communicating over huge distances (unless you have a device that allows that)
-No reading in minds
-No doing the impossible (flying, being invincible etc.)
-No listening to private talks
-No controlling other people or NPC's (ex. one person says: Player number one goes into the tower)
-No excessive amounts of blood and gore
-Sensor all foul language
-Minimal adult jokes or sexual content
-No killing or eliminating other players or NPC's from the RP
-No excessive complaining or spamming on the thread about things that happened you don't want

"This is used for speech inside the RP"
(This is used for speech outside the RP)
<These mean thoughts>
These also mean thoughts

Now for the app:

Name:
Size: (this can be either real life height or on the gulliver scale, ill also accept feet and inches)
Race: (dinosaur, hamster, orc, human whatever you want to be)
Parsonality: (at least 75 words would be nice, but you can go crazy)
Appearence: (You can describe him or post a picture, a picture is worth a thousand words. If you are describing it use at least 125 words)
Backstory: (whatever happened before the Roleplay. Remember you are in the 14th century)
Strong Point: (what you are good at, your job or hobby)
Amount of Magic: (you have to pick from: None, begginer, intermediate, advanced, expert, master)
Misc: (stuff in general)

For example this would be my app:

Name: Hammy
Age: 1,5 years (or about the hamster version of the late teens)
Size: 2 inches (or around 0.0625 on the gulliver scale)
Race: Hamster
Personality: Very shy, but friendly. He is usually afraid of the big world around him, however he is never aggresive towards it. he usually seeks his companions and friends for help in tight situations. He would however do anything to help his friends, even die for them.
Appearence:

A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups 476-1610

Backstory: Very long ago I was part of a small family of hamsters lived peacefully out in a far away city of Kerna. There was a farmer living there, that gave  us food, water and shelter. When I was about half a year old (or my childhood) the princess of Quachila - Kafnia was searching for a "friend". She had been locked up inside the castle for 17 years. The king wanted to protect her of all nasty things. Now that she was an adult, she was allowed to keep a pet. She would give a 750,000 gold coin prize to whoever would find her the best pet. Knowing I was a talking Hamster, the next night the farmer seized me and brought me to Port Julna where I as sold for 750,000 gold coins. I've been living with the princess since. She was a beautiful woman, with a golden heart. She loved me with all her heart, and gave me whatever I wanted, but nothing filled the deep hole, when I found out the farmer was gone out of his cottage, escaped somewhere with his evil wife, and I was brought the dead bodies of my parents and family.
Strong Point: Stealth and Swiftness
Amount of magic: Master (I can talk after all, and I have some magical tricks up my sleeves)
Misc: He was always scared of Giants and Normals, but was never afraid of the princess of Quachila.

One more thing:

I have the full right to kick any players disobeying the rules
If your app dosent pass you can try again as many times as you want.

If you have any question please post them here

Have fun Very Happy

- Accepted -

Alex: 5ft 10in/3 in, Human/Mouse (Radda)
Cabone: 5ft 10in, Canine Humanoid (Spook)
Korro Alghast: 50ft, Frost Giant (Burger)
Isacc: 5ft 11in, Hylian (Elf sub-type) (Super)
Ryck Lyndarr: 6ft 2in, Svenni (Human sub-type) (Flamm)
Fezzi: 1ft, Winsi (Flamm)
Quen Taryn: 5in, Mouse (Human-transformator) (Shad)
Bruce: 3ft 6in - 7ft 6in, Kardias (Human sub-type) (Bryceio)
Alessandra: 5ft 2in, Human (Kacii)

Last edited by Adamsuper2002 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:06 am; edited 9 times in total
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups Empty Re: A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups

Post by Raddaman8000 Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:04 pm

Name: Alex

Size: Normally 5 feet, 10 inches

Race: Human, with a small bit of mouse in his bloodline.

Personality: A usually relaxed person, and tends to know what he's doing most of the time. However, having one of his ancient ancestors being a mouse, he inherited a massive phobia of cats. His mind tends to wander.

Appearence: A boy with brown hair and blue-green eyes. He wears a simple tunic, and has a scar on his leg. He has a cloak that he uses to keep warm.

Backstory: He was just an ordinary farm boy who harvested potatoes, when one day he learned that his bloodline was a small portion mouse. After discovering this, he wondered what his mouse ancestor was like, when he suddenly shrank to the size of a mouse! After a good hour of panicking, he realized that thinking about a mouse caused him to become that size. He grew back to normal by thinking about being human, and decided to go adventuring with his newfound magic power.

Strong Point: Can adapt to most situations regarding size.

Amount of Magic: Intermediate (He knows how to use his power, but due to his mind wandering, he occasionally changes size on accident.)

Misc: His paranoia of cats is always active, even when he is MUCH bigger than said cat. It's kind of like that analogy of the elephant being afraid of the mouse. He also tends to be very nervous when he's tiny, knowing that almost anything could hurt him.
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:55 am

Really nice app, you could definitely do some cool stuff with this power.

Welcome on board! Very Happy
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:56 am

1 question: well the rp is in the 1400-1600 and I know Technology doesn't exist at this time but am I allowed to have some Technology? or steam powered machines atleast?
(because of my right arm... its yeah robotic if not than maybe I can play as my Grand Grand Grand (and so on) father) (I hope my english is good enough to understand)
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:51 am

Ignore this now, new character is on the second page =]:

Last edited by ShadowScale on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:50 pm

Name: Cabone
Size: 5ft10in
Race: Canine humanoid

Personality: Usually friendly to almost everyone but can become rather annoying when interrupted when he's busy. He's not greedy at all and loves to share things with his friends. Whenever he's in a big group with other adventure he tries to find at least someone he can trust.

Appearance: He wears magical boots that allow him to be a good runner and a good jumper. His fur is grey and he also has a rather fluffy tail that gets in the way in stealth missions. He also has a magical bag that is bigger then it looks he keeps his tools in this. He also walks around with a hand crafted bone bow and also has a small knife which he uses in stealth missions. He also wears simple clothes.

Backstory: He used to be a normal wolf until he was turned into a humanoid dog by a rather odd wizard who wanted something entertaining, the wizard commanded him to do almost impossible jumps and running until he was dead tired, luckily Cabone escaped while also taking the wizards magic boots and bag. After that Cabone tried to keep getting more agile and more sneaky since he already had a bit of experience on that part thanks to the wizard. He now travels around looking for treasure.

Strong Point: Very agile can jump up a tree easily and run pretty fast, he's also very good in sneaking behind guards or enemies.

Amount of Magic: None (Except for the two magic items) he tried to learn magic spells but he utterly failed and every spells ended exploding in his hands (Even spells that can't explode!)

Misc: He always busy with the job but dislikes stealing things from others unless he really needs to. His tail also gets in the way of sneaking missions making him getting caught easier.

I hope you like it! If you want me to change some things just say it Smile
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Hey guys. Ill start with the questions.

Im sorry about the technology problem thing. You can use magic instead for the communicating over huge distances and about the robotic arm... well... eh... I dont know how to give you a technologically advanced bionic arm. You have to think of something yourself.

Next... The apps!

Ok Shad, this is a really good app, but there is one thing. An urn that can pour water infinitely is a tiny bit OP. One wrong move and you could bring a gigantic flood over all of Iolar. All you have to do during the RP is make this urn a little smaller (like say 1,000 litres) so you don't completely destroy the whole world. Because this isn't as strict as the whitelist apps ill let you through, but in the RP itself don't use it infinitely.

So Shad,

But remember: don't use your urn infinitely!

Next is Spook

Your app is really nice, and definitely checks out. I don't see anything bad about your app so I can definitely add you in.

Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Thanks ^_^ and understandle xP

This is actually my own persona, and he has that, so was wondering if it could be used at all =P 1000 liters would be fine =] thank you. Most likely it wont come out at all, since the uses for such a thing are few and far between ^_^' its very specific
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:49 pm

I knew it *goes back to the 2100 century with a time machine*
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:24 pm

((Well... might as well .u. ))

A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups Frost_giant_with_army_guy___savage___egli___inks_by_surftiki-d5hge92

Name: Korro Alghast
Size: Roughly fifty feet tall
Race: Frost giant
Personality: Rather shy and introverted, Korro likes to keep to himself… which is difficult, considering his size. His wanderlust also drives him to move around a bit, and he inevitably ends up in social situations he has no desire to be in. However, if it really comes down to it, he can hold a decent conversation. He has many fascinating tales to tell, after all...
Backstory: Originating from the far north - around Cornio - Korro has always been a wanderer. He left his tribe when he was in his early teens, taking all of the skills his parents had taught him with him. While this was mostly practical survival stuff, he was also taught how to fight and how to use a little frost magic at a young age. Being a frost giant, he had something of an affinity for that element, and so while he’s never been particularly good with magic in general, he feels comfortable using frost spells. At any rate, Korro has traveled across much of the known world, driven by his wanderlust rather than desire for adventure, combat, and/or riches, specifically. He has found a little of all of those, though dungeon-crawling is a little difficult when most dungeons are made for much smaller people… either way, he has only recently come to Port Julna, with an empty coin purse and a fascination for the local architecture and peoples.
Strong Point: Thanks to his size, Korro possesses incredible strength and endurance. Wherever he has room to swing, he can bring down most opponents with a single slice from his battleaxe.
Amount of Magic: Beginner (He has very little mastery or understanding of magic. He can largely use small spells that affect much smaller folk)
Misc: His horns are oddly sensitive, and he doesn’t like people touching them… though he tries not to react violently if people do. For that reason, he tends to keep smaller folk away from the top of his head. He also has a number of odd tattoos, and he has a lot of facial hair for someone so young. Thanks, frost giant genes.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:30 pm

Very nice app Burger... Good to know you want to Rp a little as well.

I like the way you used map features in your backstory. I created the map for a reason after all!

Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Oh crap yeah, I forgot you could have used the map in your backstory =<

Well then ill add to my backstory that I come from southern Dronu, from a town that obviously no longer exists. Just in case it can add something to the story a bit.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Oooh, lookie! A forum RP! The one kind of RP I like! ^w^

I'll make an application, but I've got one question before I do: This kinda links in with Turn's question, but how advanced are these people? I understand it's medieval times, but would Bowguns fit into this? Bowguns are, well, a mixture between a gun and a crossbow. They fire bolts/slugs of metal using cartridges of gunpowder, though typically can't hold more than 3 rounds before needing to be reloaded (which is about as complicated as a crossbow and just as long). More powerful ammo types take up more space, meaning only one or two can be loaded. And yes, these have one heck of a kick, so anyone who can wield these weapons knows to hunker down with a bipod-like attachment, or is okay with a massive bruise in their shoulder.

If Bowguns aren't allowed, I still have another plan. I just have this prefered. ^w^
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:22 am

I don't know when bowguns came about, so as long as they are not too advanced (I mean no laser or targeting features) I guess I can allow them. But I need them made from simple wood maybe enhanced with a bit of Iron.

And how advanced these people are... well:

They have swords, bows and arrows, daggers, suits of armour, shields, horses and axes.

certainly no electricity, technology or advanced military equipment (Tanks, planes, AK-47's).

Practically 1367 AD equipment.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:45 pm

...Er, that's still pretty vague. I guess the important question is: has gunpowder/black powder been invented? Guns don't necessarily have to be common, but could the sort of powder used in primitive bombard cannons be available in this world?
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Gunpowder and guns were conveniently brought to Europe in the 1340's. Because Iolar takes place in the 1360's it means firearms and guns were just new in Europe, but they existed, meaning Bowguns are technically possible. Cannons were first brought to Europe in the late 14th century, but were very primitive, so don't expect the super cannons they used during the 18th century. So yes, cannons and gunpowder exist.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:46 pm

But on that note, magazine-loaded weapons are definitely a no-no, and same with anything using a cartridge (a bullet and some gunpowder in the same, miniature package). These are arquebi and bombard cannons, barrel-loaded monsters that you could theoretically overload with powder and accidentally kill yourself with. I don't think something as refined as a blowgun would be available...
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:07 pm

A bowgun doesn't have a cartridge, and besides that its technically possible. It could be a real rarity though (with no super duper fancy stuff on it). If it really didn't exist until like a century in the future from Iolar then I can remove it, but im officially with having Bowguns (though extremely rare).
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Eh, I think I'll just go with my other option. I don't want to cause any problems with extremely-rare weapons that could potentially bring out the greediness of anyone. ^w^

Expect an application to be finished sometime this week!
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by MoaOxii Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:14 pm

((I'll have a go at one))

Name: Isacc

Size: 5ft 11in

Race: Hylian (a type of elf, excluding long hair)

Appearance:

A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups MlrrCTp

Personality: A bit shy. impatient. always wants to see new things.  can wield a double-edged sword. Kind of a bit harsh when it comes to food. Gets mad whenever someone teases him about his personality. A very good listener.

Backstory: He was always teased by a lot of kids and adults about his race. So he fled his hometown to seek a better living. He had to survive every single cold night with only a fireplace and a cave. Then a few weeks later, he rolled down a steep hill and found a new village. Which had farms, houses, wells, and a blacksmith, and he was only 15, but the villagers let him stay there. He took sword lessons, combat lessons and knowing how to wall-climb. Then when he was 17, he went off into the world to seek a new adventure.

Strong Point: Very athletic, can easily run up a wall with ease.

Magic: Intermediate

Misc: Hates giants for some reason, afraid of large falls and cannons.

MoaOxii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Shulk
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:47 pm

(Changing my strong point to 'resilient', along with the ability to steal easily, since everyone  seems to be going with agile xP. Also apologies for changing mine twice now, just want it to fit nicely with everyone else when it starts =])
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:26 pm

Hehe, I hope you don't mind if I made two characters! (They go hand-in-hand, so I most likely won't have to make too large of posts.)

---------------------

Name: Ryck Lyndarr

Size: Just over 1x, 6ft 2in.

Race: Svenni (Human)

Personality: Extremely rude. There's no mercy in his words/actions. IF you manage to impress him, he'll treat you so; atleast, slightly less rude towards you. Fortunately, Ryck is unable to speak English and requires the help of his companion, Fezzi, to translate. Fezzi fluffs up his words to make Ryck seem nicer, but Ryck's tone of voice gives away his true feelings. Calm, for a Svenni -- Ryck keeps his words at a low growl rather than a bark. Should he get heated up, he only barks a few words and walks away instead of sparking an insult-laden standoff.

Appearance:
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups Monster_hunter_try_again_by_morpheus306-d6mncdu

Backstory: Ryck's people, the Svenni, are well known for their personality. They are truly one of the -rudest- people in the world. Their language has multiple words for different objects; 90% of them are insults. In fact, only a few dedicated scholars ever attempted to learn their language, but most of them had turned so evil and rotten, they were executed after finishing their lessons. The few that were NOT corrupted by the language are in fact quite  peaceful, most likely due to the harsh nature of the Svenni language.

Ryck never took the time to learn English, which he thinks in his words is "a stupid, confusing language only spoken by pansies who can't handle simple insults" (in a much more explicit way, of course). His only friend/companion, Fezzi, helps him communicate with anyone he meets up with, translating Ryck's harsh words into a much more polite phrase. Ryck has absolutely no clue that Fezzi is fluffing up his words, so he's generally surprised when the person he's speaking to doesn't show any reaction to his insults.

Being raised in a small village south of Fulanka, Ryck is an expert at hunting/gathering. He can tell you the difference between a delicious, nutritious plant versus a similar-looking toxic herb instantly, and uses this knowledge to his advantage. Ryck has a tough time with magic, relying on his own two hands instead. Ryck left his peoples' encampments two years ago, out searching for a worthy trophy to bring back home. Whether this be a massive gemstone or the skull of a vicious dragon, he has yet to find out. Ryck uses a greatbow in combat, requiring great strength to even pull back the string. The arrows that Ryck fires are large enough to be used as daggers, but Ryck carries a large hunting knife for carving as well.

Fezzi and Ryck met nearly a month after Ryck left his village. He was tracking a large beast, which happened to be rampaging Fezzi's own village. After Fezzi learned he could understand Ryck, they became quick companions. Now, Fezzi and Ryck are rarely seen apart since Fezzi is Ryck's translator and only friend.

Strong Point: Soft footed, but loud in all other categories. Only stealthy in a large, open field with little twigs/branches to step on. Not very agile, either. When given the chance to go over or around a boulder, Ryck would most likely try to move the boulder out of the way himself (And he'd probably succeed, since his bow's so large and heavy). Uses his knowledge of the wild to find quick meals, ranging anywhere from a small salad made from weeds to stews and roasts from animals that he hunts. Also makes medicines/toxins from other plants, to treat illnesses and wounds or poison his bow, respectively.

Amount of Magic: Beginner: Knows basic healing spells, but his herbal medicine is used in combination with this for anything more than a shallow stab wound. Ryck is also skilled with tracking spells, such as increased night vision, sense of smell/hearing, etc.

Misc: Talks to himself, even when others are around. Only Fezzi can understand him, however, and Fezzi doesn't mind. Also can be found sharpening his already razor-sharp knife to pass the time. Ryck wolfs down anything that is higher quality than what he can cook, due to the occasional scarcity of food in the wild.

------------------------------------------------

Name: Fezzi

Size: ~0.2x, 1ft.

Race: Winsi

Personality: Very gentle and polite. Never says anything rude on purpose. Doesn't fight, but is VERY clumsy: Ryck takes advantage of this by asking Fezzi to grab some heavy object, then distracting him, causing Fezzi to drop said object -- usually on someone's head >w<. Translates Ryck's insults into more peaceful words. Fezzi is quite a coward, but reassuring words from someone usually give him the courage to do what was asked.

Appearance:
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups Felyne_by_vawds-d7q41c4

Backstory: The Winsi are cat-like fairies, gifted with the power of flight and magic. They are well known for their craftsmanship, using their magic to lift large, heavy objects with ease to build great sculptures.

Fezzi was always interested in literature when he was a child, so he believed it would be funny to learn the Svenni language; how much fun would it be to be able to say "poop" in over 15 different ways? Once he completed his studies, however, he learned just how dark the Svenni were, and as a result vowed never to insult another being again. Instead, he uses his knowledge of the language to act as a translator for Ryck, who literally doesn't know the meaning of 'polite'. Despite their differences, Ryck and Fezzi get along pretty well: Ryck rarely ever uses the harshest words when they converse.

Fezzi was raised in a small (yes, -small-) village not too far from the River Dier. Trees weren't abundant, but the ones that grew there served as gathering halls for the Winsi people. After Fezzi's village was saved from destruction from a large beast by Ryck, he joined his party. It was either destiny or coincidence that brought the two together just after Fezzi's studies were completed, but now they're rarely found apart. Only when Ryck is in an unusually bad mood will Fezzi drift away from Ryck.

Strong Point: Strength, capable of lifting nearly 300 pounds with the aid of his magic. Also slightly stealthy, but his clumsiness usually gives him away.

Amount of Magic: Advanced: Gifted with the telekinesis and levitation ability associated with his people. Also knows basic healing spells for minor wounds.

Misc: Adores small animals, especially rodents and bugs. Also carries a small tooth attached to a stick for self-defense, but this tool only has enough damaging power as a hound's scratch.

-------------------------------

Please, let me know what you think! I'll be happy to change some things, should they be overpowered or unfitting. ^w^

Last edited by Flammole on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:33 am

I hate to be a bother with my changes and indecisiveness. But may I switch my character with a new one? I was normal sized last RP and thought about it, and kinda want to try being small for this one instead. I have the character app written out already.

Its fine if I cant switch, I just love forum RPs and want it to be as awesome to play as possible ^_^'
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:36 am

Ok, as always I'll start with non apps.

I fine with you tweaking your app a bit as long as you don't make serious changes.

Ok, apps

It's a good app, its all balanced out, making you not vulnerable, but not OP either.

ok, Flamm...

App #1

Wow! that is one rude race XD

Its an awesome app! Really! A long backstory, a nicely described personality, but... you didn't give me very much info on what he could do. I understand he has strength... but nothing besides that. Try to add something unique that he can do.

Just write me one more strong point and then ill accept you.

Ok, app #2

Perfect, from the backstory to the personality to the strong points.

This guy fits in perfect.

Just put in another use for your first app.

Ok, newest news from Shad XD

You are fine to change your character, but you have to write another full app. I'll remove you from the "accepted" list, and wait for your new app.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:31 am

(Thank you Adam ^_^)

Name: Quen Taryn

Size: 5 Inches tall

Race: Transmogrified Common Mouse (Originally Human)

Personality: His personality drasticly differs depending on whether hes sober or drunk. While hes his normal, sober self, hes quite well-spoken, poilte and very intelligent (Coming from a noble, high class background) even if that intelligence makes him think that hes above most people, and he'll let them know as much. Above all, he values gathering knowledge, not just because it could lead him out of his predicament, but also because he craves the power that comes with it. This also includes knowledge about people, and is quite manipulative and cunning , attempting to get people to do what he cannot, due to his size, or generally turning things in his favor. In combat, he uses trickery and smart thinking to outwit enemies, especially since they don't regard him as a threat at his size.

While drunk, he's transformed into a swearing, loudmouthed (as much as he can be) thug, that thinks everything and everyone hates him and is out to get him.  Though, while like this, he stumbles around clumsily and slurs his words heavily, which, combined with his size, hes mostly ignored while like this, seen as an unthreatening quiet noise. Little do they know the power that comes with it..
Appearance:A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups 1898d972d0ac607d6107e96d6a4f5977

Backstory: Before his imprisonment in the body of a rodent, Quen lived comfortably in the city of Fulanka, to the east, as a proud noble. As a student of the mages college located there, he studied hard, desperately  trying to become one of the best mages in the region, and earn favor in his father's heavy, disapproving eyes.

Once learning that there could be teachers and artifacts out in the wide world, he eargely set off travelling in search, but after a few years of only 3 teachers with little to offer him, he turned to drinking his sorrows away. He found that the alcohol he had been forbidden by father cleared his mind of other distractions, and helped him focus his magic into much more powerful effects, and did not even require the chanting of latin words to focus his energy, but a simple description of what he wished.

One noisy evening in a tavern, his slumped in a drunken stupor in a darkened corner, fuming in annoyance at the loud chanting and dancing from the other drinkers, and, mind too stunned by drink to think clearly, muttered under his breath how he should turn into a mouse so he could escape the sounds assaulting his ears. And so did it happen, empowered by the alcohol, he unwillingly transformed into a mouse, and barely escaped the tavern without being stepped on.

Without enough power (while sober) to transform himself back, and too stupid and oblivious while drunk to focus on the task, he now wanders the world, searching for someone or something that could give him enough power to change himself back to his human form, and return home with his newfound power to his father, hoping for his favor.

Strong Point:  His size allows him to get into crawlspaces that otherwise are inaccessible, and his magic is versatile in its uses. (Being small makes him extremely weak for anything physical though, even something as simple as opening a door is a huge task) His intelligence and studies of magic allow him to identify and assess it whenever he comes across anything of a magical nature.

Amount of magic: While sober, his magic is extremely limited, fireballs barely creating a tingling sensation on a normal human. The only useful spells of note being magical dragonfly wings he can summon for himself for mobility and a few basic spells to get people's attention or for primitive uses like drawing.

While drunk, his spells become massively magnified, his elemental spells able to blow a hole big enough for a man in a wooden wall or blow foes away with a huge gust of wind, among many other utility spells at his disposal, he need only describe them. However, powerful these spells may be... hes still drunk, and incredibly unpredictable, so could backfire or turn on allies in an instant. Slurring or messing up a description of what is needed could do more harm than good.

(Ask to change any of these if they seem OP or out of place, I will do so =])

Misc: He wears a barrel of alcohol on his back at all times, and his size and body allows him to become drunk, and also sober up, incredibly quickly. He also carries a spoon which he uses as a staff, and occasionally can be used to launch his spells further, which is handy being so low down.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next