Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 Empty Puddy777 Whitelist Application

Post by puddy777 Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:30 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN") - Puddy777

Please explain why you would like to join the Server. - I would love to join this server because not only am I looking for an amazing community to play Minecraft with, but also because I want to make cool friends from my experience and hope to greater enhance my social interactions.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. - Well, I am taking all honors classes in High school as a freshman so I would say I have some determination, work ethic, and discipline. Also, I am very friendly to everyone I meet and in the end just want to make some good connections that will benefit both parites. Aside from that I am a good listener and like to come up with compromises to avoid arguments in the long run.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players. -

• I play basketball, baseball, and football.
  • I have an Xbox One and a PS4.
  • I am 5' 9''.
  • I am 14 years old.
  • Finally, my name is Dallas (No I was not named after the city :)haha)

It can be very easy to rinse and repeat the same answers from the previous two questions, so here is your chance to truly differentiate yourself from other players.  List five amazing facts about yourself that make you special or that may be of interest to someone in our community. -

• I occasionally take summer courses on game design, development, and website creation/coding.
  • My first job was volunteering at a kids summer camp called Kids University at a college called UNR.
  • I custom built my own gaming computer by myself.
  • I take welding and metalworking classes at a community college called TMCC.
  • Finally, I love to go hiking with my mom on the weekends so I can get out and see nature.

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most. - You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. - Cheese

puddy777

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by ShadowScale Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:43 pm

dagger3475 wrote:What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My minecraft IGN is dagger3475.

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I would like to join because one of my favorite mods is the gulliver mods. My friends have both been accepted and I am looking forward to joining them and continuing my gulliver mod adventure!

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I love to help people out and build. I have been a admin on a server until it got shut down  because the owner couldn't handle running it. I was loved by many people and I am hoping to join this server and help everyone out!

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

*I play basketball
*I am in advanced math
*My favorite food is Italian food
*I am reading Divergent
*I own lots of steam games!

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The current currency for the server are called Cheese Blocks or cheese.

This is a pretty good app =] enough content here for it to be acceptable and they are nicely spaced out too to make it easier to read. Could have used bold on the questions though just to differentiate them a bit.

Anyways you have friends already on the server which is a plus, also youve had mod experience before? I dont really look at that too much since some people say they have been a 'mod' in a server of about 5 people... xP (dont take that personally please =P) but anyways at least your more likely to be helpful to other people and know the basic rules already =].

Ill be whitelist you in a sec =]
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by ShadowScale Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:50 pm

puddy777 wrote:What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN") - Puddy777

Please explain why you would like to join the Server. - I would love to join this server because not only am I looking for an amazing community to play Minecraft with, but also because I want to make cool friends from my experience and hope to greater enhance my social interactions.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. - Well, I am taking all honors classes in High school as a freshman so I would say I have some determination, work ethic, and discipline. Also, I am very friendly to everyone I meet and in the end just want to make some good connections that will benefit both parites. Aside from that I am a good listener and like to come up with compromises to avoid arguments in the long run.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players. -

• I play basketball, baseball, and football.
  • I have an Xbox One and a PS4.
  • I am 5' 9''.
  • I am 14 years old.
  • Finally, my name is Dallas (No I was not named after the city :)haha)

It can be very easy to rinse and repeat the same answers from the previous two questions, so here is your chance to truly differentiate yourself from other players.  List five amazing facts about yourself that make you special or that may be of interest to someone in our community. -

• I occasionally take summer courses on game design, development, and website creation/coding.
  • My first job was volunteering at a kids summer camp called Kids University at a college called UNR.
  • I custom built my own gaming computer by myself.
  • I take welding and metalworking classes at a community college called TMCC.
  • Finally, I love to go hiking with my mom on the weekends so I can get out and see nature.

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most. - You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. - Cheese

Ah now this is a brilliant App ^-^ really nicely written and lots of content to look through. Very descriptive also with good explanations for them, clearly put effort into the app when writing =].

I'm sure you will make lots of friends here as almost everyone is friendly to any new players that join and with an attitude like that you should have no problem fitting in =P.

Oops you did question 4 twice xD, ah well no problem, just gives us more to read I guess.

Anyways your app is more than enough to be accepted =] ill be whitelisting you shortly
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raided_You Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:01 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")

My IGN is ''Raided_You''

I'd like to join this server because I would like to meet more people, have fun, and also have a good experience with other players.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I'm currently in high school right now. I'm nice, kind and I really don't mind helping new players if they need help.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

* I enjoy playing Football. (Soccer for Americans, I'm British)
* I'm 14 Years old (Nearly 15)
* I'm starting to take an interest in Coding at school.
* I don't really play any other games other than Minecraft, right now.
* I'm good at Maths, Pyshics, P.E In school.

It can be very easy to rinse and repeat the same answers from the previous two questions, so here is your chance to truly differentiate yourself from other players.  List five amazing facts about yourself that make you special or that may be of interest to someone in our community.

*I'm really good at learning other languages, I am currently learning french.
*I go swimming on the weekends.
*I go to boxing.
*I was the fastest runner in middle school.
*I usually watch StimpyPvP on youtube.

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Currency = Cheese. (。◕‿◕。)

Raided_You

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Um, can we stop treating question #4 as two separate questions? Granted I like the additional information, but I rather you guys prove you're reading my application carefully instead. Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dylanj2114 Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:52 pm

IGN: dylanj2114
Why do I want to join?
I really enjoy the gulliver mod, as well as servers, so why not combine the two here? I can't wait to join!
Talents and Schtuff:
Im fun to have to servers, and have been trusted with mod on 2 servers and op on 1.
Five Facts:

I do a lot of sports
Im really good at acting
I enjoy Key Club
I get good grades
Im really funny
(For the life of me I cant find the Bullets format)

Fav Rule:

17.As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to
by the larger player. Its funny, they always kill me as giant with tiny op swords.

Test: Cheeeeeese Very Happy

dylanj2114

Back to top Go down

Post by iallipekul Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:16 am

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

iallipekul

My Friend ConnorCreeper14 has invited me to play Gullivers mod, I have been wanting to play it for awhile now, and  Connor is my friend In real,
I've always loved the idea of a multiplayer server with Gullivers mod on it. I hope this is enough!

Well, Gaming of course, I can do graphic art, program some stuff, I have a Youtube channel with 119 subscribers, <-- This is not a brag! In real life I can Dance, I'm quite good at acting, I've been in two short films, and it was a lot of fun!

*Dancing
*Acting
*Art
*Gaming
*Video Editing

Also I'm 13 years of age!

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that
you enjoy the most.

If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese
Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, the thematic value of the map.

Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.

Cheese

Your Regards Iallipekul!
iallipekul
iallipekul

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Dylan... your app could use a bit more work before I can accept you onto the server.
One thing is formatting - it's not downright terrible, but by using underlining and emboldening some areas, it'd make it much neater. Also, you could write it up in another program like Microsoft Word and copy+paste it in to add bullet points (I'm not entirely sure how to add them here, myself...).
Two, is actually two in one. You 'skills' and 'why do I want to join this server in particular' areas are lacking in information. See if you can buff those up a bit ^^
Once you've got that all done, you should be good to go.

-----

Now, er, Pekul, Your app is looking a bit better, maybe that's because of the unnecessarily voluptuous spacing. Actually, it is. In this case that isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I prefer bold and underlined words to mass spaces ^^

Anywho, besides that... I feel you're just above the need for a warning, but take note this is roughly a marginal whitelist. You may - probably will - be subject to suspicion in crimes, suspicious activity, etc. No hard feelings ^^

Besides, I know Connor, he should help keep you out of trouble Razz

-----

Overall...

dylanj2114: Pending application repairs
iallipekul: Whitelisted (warning: marginal WL)
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Raided_You wrote:What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")

My IGN is ''Raided_You''

I'd like to join this server because I would like to meet more people, have fun, and also have a good experience with other players.

I'm currently in high school right now. I'm nice, kind and I really don't mind helping new players if they need help.

* I enjoy playing Football. (Soccer for Americans, I'm British)
* I'm 14 Years old (Nearly 15)
* I'm starting to take an interest in Coding at school.
* I don't really play any other games other than Minecraft, right now.
* I'm good at Maths, Pyshics, P.E In school.

It can be very easy to rinse and repeat the same answers from the previous two questions, so here is your chance to truly differentiate yourself from other players.  List five amazing facts about yourself that make you special or that may be of interest to someone in our community.

*I'm really good at learning other languages, I am currently learning french.
*I go swimming on the weekends.
*I go to boxing.
*I was the fastest runner in middle school.
*I usually watch StimpyPvP on youtube.

Currency = Cheese. (。◕‿◕。)

Heya =] sorry if we missed your app

The formatting is good with nice spacing between each question and bold text for each. Makes it nice and easy to read =]. However, for the first two questions I was indecisive on whether it was an acceptable amount... but ill let it slide a bit in based on your other merits =]. A paragraph of content is a good standard for these sections to have.

Anyways, you've given good facts in the 3rd section.. Maybe a little too many xP supposed to do only 5, but ah well, it won't affect your grade too much...

Overall I think that the app is passable and you seem like your a friendly person based on the way the app is written, so welcome to the server =] ill be whitelisting shortly
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamkut17 Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Minecraft IGN: Kamkut17

Explain why you would like to join the server:

I would love to join the server because there are no Gulliver mod servers out there that are good and this server seems pretty boss

I like to think im pretty good with redstone, but not sethbling style xD, Im not a good builder but I think you have good builds on your server so im not gonna bother you with that Razz

Well,
I love playing soccer/football
I love playing on consoles (I got the PS4 Very Happy)
Im 12 years old (13 in december, hopefully im not too young)
I love playing video games
and I love sports,
I also love minecraft modded servers that have good mods on them

My favorite Novice's Creed Right/Resposibility

8. You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these. Why you ask? Because I hate it when starting off on a server you cant do anything because of people not replanting trees, I will allways replant trees I destroy to help the community

Server Currency: Cheese blocks (Sponges)

Man that took a long time! I hope I get accepted, if I do, I will be happy, but if I dont, oh well ill just play on factions for the rest of my life xD

Kamkut17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello Kamkut17!

Thank you for applying to our server! Smile

For quality and training purposes, I am having my new Commissioners review your application. I thank you for your patience while they go through the necessary training material to process this application properly and thoroughly. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:03 pm

Hello Kamkut, and thank you for taking the time to write this application to our server, Your app looks mostly okay, but it is a little short, it has a few spelling errors, and I really would like it to bold the questions so it is easier to read. No, you're not rejected, but I want to know more about you and want to see if you are willing to make these corrections for me. Thanks again, and I am sorry for the wait.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by NateTheGreat345 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:19 pm

What is your Minecraft username: XK31thX

Please explain why you would like to join the server: My friend (BranRam) told me about this server and I was interested in joining. Gulliver mod seems cool. This server seems that a lot of people play on it and like it.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server: I am an OK builder, and consider myself OK at PvP. I can be humorous and friendly, and I like to help out others. I most likely will stay with the server and have fun playing Smile

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players:
I play sports
I love Minecraft
I play Gmod and TF2 and other Steam stuffs
I like to be friendly and funny
My name is Nate

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most:
2. Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency: Cheese!   Cheese

NateTheGreat345

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajjget Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Bran's friend, eh? Well, welcome to the server.

Ajjget

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 5 Empty Whitelist application

Post by SwimmerMan01 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:17 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

- My IGN is SwimmerMan01

- The most important reason that i want to join this server is because I LOVE the Gulliver mod. I was also playing on gunias server before the whitelist reset and that is how i found out about this server. And i had Loved Gunias server with the community and everything and this server looks absolutely amazing.

-First of all, I would love to build like Gulliver mini games if you do not already have these on your server. I also would love to build maps centered around this mod. I am also very mature but i also like to have a lot of fun. I work well with others and i am not crabby, so i would love to join and help this server

- I swim everyday 6-8
- I do not have a job besides going to school
- I am doing charity work for my confirmation in 2 years
- I use a mac and I know how to do many things with it
- I am going to an app designing camp to make an app this summer

If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearances of the aforementioned builds are not  altered.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

CHEESE!!!
SwimmerMan01
SwimmerMan01

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:40 pm

SwimmerMan01 wrote:What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

- My IGN is SwimmerMan01

- The most important reason that i want to join this server is because I LOVE the Gulliver mod. I was also playing on gunias server before the whitelist reset and that is how i found out about this server. And i had Loved Gunias server with the community and everything and this server looks absolutely amazing.

-First of all, I would love to build like Gulliver mini games if you do not already have these on your server. I also would love to build maps centered around this mod. I am also very mature but i also like to have a lot of fun. I work well with others and i am not crabby, so i would love to join and help this server

- I swim everyday 6-8
- I do not have a job besides going to school
- I am doing charity work for my confirmation in 2 years
- I use a mac and I know how to do many things with it
- I am going to an app designing camp to make an app this summer    

If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearances of the aforementioned builds are not  altered.

CHEESE!!!

Welcome previous Gunia player!

You've spaced out your answers nicely and the layout for the app is good overall, so thanks for that =]. Also, you've given a good amount of info in each area, A paragraph like that is what I like to see =] the more information the better.

If you want to create Gulliver gamemodes you'll be more than welcome here =P I create a lot of gamemodes in the server already (check out the fairground for Races,Romp and Stomp, golf etc) so if you need help with anything for that let me know and ill see if I can help with that in any way =].

Anyway your facts are also good and interesting, not just cut and paste answers, and you've answered the Currency and Rights question correctly =]

All in all, a great app, we'd be more than happy to accommodate you on the server! You'll be whitelisted shortly =]
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by SwimmerMan01 Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Thank you so much i look forward to playing on this server Very Happy 
SwimmerMan01
SwimmerMan01

Back to top Go down

Post by kjshannon Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:05 pm

1.What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
kjshannon

Please don't forget this as we won't know how to whitelist you on the server.
For security reasons, we cannot assume your forum username is equal to your Minecraft one.

2.Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
Well, I want to join the server because there are like... NO Gulliver Servers. And I miss it! :3 They're just so fun! Also Shadowscales told me about it.

3.Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Years of Minecraft experience and staff. I was on a very friendly server named The Venture Server. Moderator. I am an okay builder, and love to plot in RPs. Video Game geek! (Very Happy) Mostly Square Enix.

4.Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

.I did football
.Love anime
.Have a steam
.Experience in RP
.I like watermelon..? XD
(Not sure how to do it, so I will fail with periods...)

5.To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Please refrain from stealing from another player's property.
I like this rule because I sure don't want my stuff stolen.... >.>

6.And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese Blocks.

Last edited by kjshannon on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

kjshannon

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Thanks you for your app thoygh i think you need to add somemore information.

kjshannon wrote:1.What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
kjshannon

2.Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
Well, I want to join the server because there are like... NO Gulliver Servers. And I miss it! :3 They're just so fun! Also Shadowscales told me about it.

3.Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Years of Minecraft experience and staff. Video Game geek! (Very Happy)

Could you expand on your experience.

4.Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

.I did football
.Love anime  
.Have a steam  
.Experience in RP
.I like watermelon..? XD
(Not sure how to do it, so I will fail with periods...)

5.To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Please refrain from stealing from another player's property.

Can you tell us why you like this rule?

6.And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese Blocks.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by kjshannon Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:58 pm

Thanks! I edit the post.

kjshannon

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:10 pm

No need for >.> it's just formalities

Anyway WHITELISTED
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by kjshannon Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:12 pm

No, no. I wasn't mocking the form or anything.

kjshannon

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:25 pm

Ok good to know Smile
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haasman29 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:23 pm

1. Haasman29

2. I've never played on a Gulliver mod server, I think this could be a fun, new experience. I chose this server over others because this is the forge version, and there aren't any others that I could find.

3. I am a great resource hunter, friendly, open, and I know the Gulliver mod well on singleplayer.

4a. I own nearly 40 rabbits
4b. I texture skins.
4c. I am currently in high school and I skipped 5th grade.
4d. I play the most crazy, childish yet very fun online games.
4e. I do not cause disruption over small, unnecessary events.

5. Number 12 is definitely my favorite, I honestly hate it when I get blamed for starting pvp fights and kiddy drama.

6. The currency is called "Cheese". Which amazes me.
Haasman29
Haasman29

RP Character Sheet
Name: Haas
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:20 pm

Haasman29 wrote:1. Haasman29

2. I've never played on a Gulliver mod server, I think this could be a fun, new experience. I chose this server over others because this is the forge version, and there aren't any others that I could find.

3. I am a great resource hunter, friendly, open, and I know the Gulliver mod well on singleplayer.

4a. I own nearly 40 rabbits
4b. I texture skins.
4c. I am currently in high school and I skipped 5th grade.
4d. I play the most crazy, childish yet very fun online games.
4e. I do not cause disruption over small, unnecessary events.

5. Number 12 is definitely my favorite, I honestly hate it when I get blamed for starting pvp fights and kiddy drama.

6. The currency is called "Cheese". Which amazes me.

Everything mostly seems to be good here, a nice easy to read layout, and good information on the first section. You two last answers are also correct so that check out there.

However I feel like the answer for 3 needs a little more expanding as theres not a lot there in comparison. If you could improve that a little then I would have no problems whitelisting you into the server =].

So only thing you need to do is:
  • Expand answer for question 3

Thanks in advance =] hope to see you on the server soon
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next