Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Colby_BB Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:14 pm

[quote="Minoriko"][quote="Colby_BB"]My minecraft ign:Colby_BB

I would like to join it because this server seems a really laid back,fun,and nice server!

I could help out in any way I can! IF you need help with anything I'll do my best to help!

I love the blue angels(A jet squad)Indiana jones,and I just gotta be fast I also like hanging out with friends,and making new ones Very Happy Im also very kind and wont be mean to anyone!(But when they are really rude I get mad but I dont show it)

I will follow all the responsibilities but my favorite is the no greifing one!

The currency for the server is Cheese blocks(aka sponges)

Colby_BB
Colby_BB

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by ShadowScale Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Colby_BB wrote:My minecraft ign:Colby_BB

I would like to join it because this server seems a really laid back,fun,and nice server!

I could help out in any way I can! IF you need help with anything I'll do my best to help!

I love the blue angels(A jet squad)Indiana jones,and I just gotta be fast I also like hanging out with friends,and making new ones Very Happy Im also very kind and wont be mean to anyone!(But when they are really rude I get mad but I dont show it)

I will follow all the responsibilities but my favorite is the no greifing one!

The currency for the server is Cheese blocks(aka sponges)

Okay, ill be taking your application from here, I feel Mino was a bit soft on you xP your application is pretty bad in its current state.

So, for the second question you need a LOT more information in here. If you notice, it gives you a minimum word limit you must reach, this is nowhere near enough atm. In addition, your answer is very cut and paste, I could put that on any server and be fine, so its quite lazy. Try mentioning specific, special features we have that no other server does, the trailer can hhelp you out there. Also reasons why you like hte gulliver mod in particular and why you chose this server over others would be nice.

Okay, to the third question, again, WAY too short, this also has a word limit, go check it out. Anyways, the actual answer is pretty lazy too, like the previous one. Specifics is what we need, what exactly -can- you help with, give us your skills, could be building,redstone,command blocks, programming, even non-minecraft skills may be helpful in some way =]

Other than these answers, your layout is also lacking, you need to put the questions before the answers to let us know which question your actually answering. You havent even put the numbers in, so its very difficult xP Your grammar is nice though, so good job on that =]

To the facts, you need to put them in bullet points, im finding it difficult to tell where one begins and another ends. but, from what I can tell, your first fact is okay, second one is a bit short - which films did you like in particular? what do you like about him? 3rd fact is a reference, please dont do that xP replace it with an actual fact please, and the last two should really fit into question 3 so replace those too. In addition, the anger thing is worrying.... we've had problems in the past with things like that, are you sure you want to join this server?

Onto the security checks, the responsibility one is incorrect, go back and actually read it and quote a specifc right word for word. I have a massive suspicion you just guessed at that, as its common sense, and didnt read it ;P

And finally the cheese question is correct.

So yeah, this app is pretty bad in its current state, and theres so many corrections and alterations that are needed... that I would suggest finding another server, it doesnt seem like youd be able to pass at this rate. However, your welcome to try and prove me wrong and take a shot at it, but you'll really have to pull your weight and add a ton to this app to impress. Best of luck whatever happens, I wish you well =]
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Colby_BB Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi guys this is my application for the server!x3

1)What is my minecraft username?:
•Colby_BB

2)Please explain why I would like to join the server.:

•This seems like a unique and fun server do to its unique style of games,houses,and parkour styles for different sizes! I also like the friendly staff/players and the awesome builds there to!

3)Please explain how my talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our

•I will contribute to the server by reporting rude players/rule-breaking players to staff,I can also give idea's/tips to make the server grow and become more awesome! I am pretty good at redstone but not a super expert but I can build some noteblock songs and maybe some custom doors that open in unique ways! And I' yet to find more redstone ways Razz!

4) List five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate me from other players.:
•I can be fun,funny,and random at times like joking around or building funny stuff such as derp faces and whatever just looks funny XD.

•I can also be serious when it comes to helping you guys out when you need it,depending if its possible for me to do X3

•I have a great running windows 8 laptop but it can be slow at times scratch

•I want to read all the Indiana Jones books and movies starting with the first "Raiders of the lost ark"!

•I love hanging out with my friends and meeting new and interesting people!

• Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday christmas coming in a close second lol! Twisted Evil affraid OH SHI

5) To ensure I understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that I enjoy the most.:

• I enjoy the no greifing rule the most since greifers ruin the experience of others and their hard work.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

•Easy! Cheese blocks (Aka sponges!)(Good choice of blocks btw XD)

This is my best shot at my application and I hope to join and enjoy the server and the players on it Very Happy x3
Colby_BB
Colby_BB

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Colby_BB wrote:Hi guys this is my application for the server!x3

1)What is my minecraft username?:
•Colby_BB

2)Please explain why I would like to join the server.:

•This seems like a unique and fun server do to its unique style of games,houses,and parkour styles for different sizes! I also like the friendly staff/players and the awesome builds there to!

3)Please explain how my talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our

•I will contribute to the server by reporting rude players/rule-breaking players to staff,I can also give idea's/tips to make the server grow and become more awesome! I am pretty good at redstone but not a super expert but I can build some noteblock songs and maybe some custom doors that open in unique ways! And I' yet to find more redstone ways Razz!

4) List five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate me from other players.:        
•I can be fun,funny,and random at times like joking around or building funny stuff such as derp faces and whatever just looks funny XD.

•I can also be serious when it comes to helping you guys out when you need it,depending if its possible for me to do X3

•I have a great running windows 8 laptop but it can be slow at times scratch

•I want to read all the Indiana Jones books and movies starting with the first "Raiders of the lost ark"!

•I love hanging out with my friends and meeting new and interesting people!

• Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday christmas coming in a close second lol! Twisted Evil affraid OH SHI

5) To ensure I understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that I enjoy the most.:

• I enjoy the no greifing rule the most since greifers ruin the experience of others and their hard work.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

•Easy! Cheese blocks (Aka sponges!)(Good choice of blocks btw XD)

This is my best shot at my application and I hope to join and enjoy the server and the players on it Very Happy x3

wow! Consider me impressed! I didnt expect it like this, well done =]

Alright then, you've made improvements to your second question. Id say it looks a little short, but youve added what I asked, I cant ask more, well done ^_^

Secondly, the skills. Wow, look how much has been added! ^_^ awesome! thats more like it! very nice detail when explaining your redstone skills, thats -exactly- what we are lookign for! nice ^_^

Now the facts, much much better ^_^ very informative now, with interesting and well explained facts, looks very fleshed out now and easy to read ^_^

Damn, almost a perfect re-do, but you still need to quote a responsibility. What you have written there, is your own words. We need to you go back, read that document, and pick a responsibility from it, copying it word for word.

All in all, an amazing comeback! well done! I totally didnt expect that! ^_^ You need only fix that responsiblity, and your good to go, and I can whitelist you =]
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 Empty Thanks!

Post by Colby_BB Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:11 am

Thankyou!
Colby_BB
Colby_BB

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:17 am

Colby_BB wrote:Thankyou!

You still need to fix your responsibility, if you didnt read that xP
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:28 am

Tsk tsk, Mr. Colby Cheese.  If only you knew what we internally call the Question 5 test, you would be blushing right about now. Razz
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 Empty Fix to responsibilities

Post by Colby_BB Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:03 pm

My favorite one also is to refrain from stealing players property because I'm not a thief and not stuff could be hard to earn.
Colby_BB
Colby_BB

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Colby_BB wrote:My favorite one also is to refrain from stealing players property because I'm not a thief and not stuff could be hard to earn.

Not perfect... but you did read it, and that is one yes, so ill accept that, thank you =]

Ill whitelist you in a second
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 Empty Big Sister White List Application

Post by 26ninjaboyswag Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:05 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

26ninjaboyswag

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I really would like to join the Big Sister server because my friends have told me so much about it. In addition, ever since I found out about the Gulliver mod I have always what to enjoy the Gulliver mod with other people. Sadly I could never get a server to be public or to work with the Gulliver mod to enjoy it with my friends and others. But I also enjoyed your videos. So in conclusion I would really enjoy to be able to play the Gulliver mod with others.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am good at pixel art, i know hardly anything when it comes to redstone contraptions, I am very peaceful, I am bad at PvP so i don't kill for no reason MOST OF THE TIME. Wink

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

-1 I went through deep depression and had low self of steam when i was insulted for being the shortest guy in my middle school.
-2 I am very shy in real life but very active online where people don't really know me.
-3 I am very addicted to the Gulliver mod.
-4 I can sing very well around people i am comfortable with, when I'm alone, when no one is looking at me, and when I know people wont make fun of me.
-5 I have a sister who never plays with me which makes me feel very alone so I play minecraft to feel welcomed by others who would want to play around and where we can all have a good fun time together.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Right #5
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or  its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

You can exchange XP for cheese and then spend it on in game items
26ninjaboyswag
26ninjaboyswag

Back to top Go down

Post by 26ninjaboyswag Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Giant Excited I Really hope you guys accept my application to get whitelisted
26ninjaboyswag
26ninjaboyswag

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:39 am

26ninjaboyswag wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

26ninjaboyswag

I really would like to join the Big Sister server because my friends have told me so much about it. In addition, ever since I found out about the Gulliver mod I have always what to enjoy the Gulliver mod with other people. Sadly I could never get a server to be public or to work with the Gulliver mod to enjoy it with my friends and others. But I also enjoyed your videos. So in conclusion I would really enjoy to be able to play the Gulliver mod with others.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am good at pixel art, i know hardly anything when it comes to redstone contraptions, I am very peaceful, I am bad at PvP so i don't kill for no reason MOST OF THE TIME. Wink

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

-1 I went through deep depression and had low self of steam when i was insulted for being the shortest guy in my middle school.
-2 I am very shy in real life but very active online where people don't really know me.
-3 I am very addicted to the Gulliver mod.
-4 I can sing very well around people i am comfortable with, when I'm alone, when no one is looking at me, and when I know people wont make fun of me.
-5 I have a sister who never plays with me which makes me feel very alone so I play minecraft to feel welcomed by others who would want to play around and where we can all have a good fun time together.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Right #5
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or  its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

Good morning! (Or whatever time it is xD)

I will take care of your application. so lets get right too it.

Question 1: (Should be) Correct!

Question 2: So you want to play the Gulliver mod with other players? You come to the right place!

Question 3: Simple said: Too small, please expand your anwser here

Question 4: Alright lets get trough your facts!

1- Aww...

2- Hehe well try not to be too shy on the server Razz

3- Minecraft fact please write a new one

4- Well I don't sing myself

5- Well this is a server after all, and it has great people too Very Happy

Overall you need to completly make a non minecraft third fact

Question 5: Yup! Correct

Question 6: Yay for cheese!

Conclusion: Your application is good! But not yet good enough. Try to fix the following list...

=================================================

Things to fix

Question 2: Who is your friend

Question 3: Expand this anwser

Question 4: Write down a new third fact.

And try too bold your questions to make it even look more nicer!

If you do these things right and submit a new application I would recommend you

But for now. You're not yet recommended

Thank you for your time. Feel free to try again!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by 26ninjaboyswag Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:42 pm

HappySpookster wrote:
26ninjaboyswag wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

26ninjaboyswag

I am good at pixel art, i know hardly anything when it comes to redstone contraptions, I am very peaceful, I am always willing to give a helping hand, I am a problem solver, I am very friendly, I am honest, I am very trustworthy,  and I am bad at PvP so i don't kill for no reason MOST OF THE TIME. Wink

-3 I stream on YouTube.

Right #5

Good morning! (Or whatever time it is xD)

I will take care of your application. so lets get right too it.

Question 1: (Should be) Correct!

Question 2: So you want to play the Gulliver mod with other players? You come to the right place!

Question 3: Simple said: Too small, please expand your anwser here

Question 4: Alright lets get trough your facts!

1- Aww...

2- Hehe well try not to be too shy on the server Razz

3- Minecraft fact please write a new one

4- Well I don't sing myself

5- Well this is a server after all, and it has great people too Very Happy

Overall you need to completly make a non minecraft third fact

Question 5: Yup! Correct

Question 6: Yay for cheese!

Conclusion: Your application is good! But not yet good enough. Try to fix the following list...

=================================================

Things to fix

Question 2: Who is your friend

Question 3: Expand this anwser

Question 4: Write down a new third fact.

And try too bold your questions to make it even look more nicer!

If you do these things right and submit a new application I would recommend you

But for now. You're not yet recommended

Thank you for your time. Feel free to try again!

*Question 2*: Who is your friend

My friend moved to New York and I don't have his phone number Sad Creeper Crying or Very sad No

*NOTE* I fixed my answers *IN* my responses.

Last edited by 26ninjaboyswag on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was asked to fix my application.)
26ninjaboyswag
26ninjaboyswag

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:34 pm

26ninjaboyswag wrote:
*Question 2*: Who is your friend

My friend moved to New York and I don't have his phone number Sad Creeper Crying or Very sad No

*NOTE* I fixed my answers *IN* my responses.

I'm just gonna pop in here because I've been fairly inactive in this board for a while...

Question 2: So... you completely forgot his IGN, and everything that could be used to describe him because you don't have his phone number? I think it was fairly clear that that's what Spook was asking for.

Question 3: Looks pretty good.

Question 4: Your third fact still looks pretty iffy. Not only is it pitifully short, frankly, but it doesn't reveal much about your character. Please re-do it again with these guidelines in mind.

Also, please just re-post your whole app when you've edited it. Do not edit the quote, because that makes things extremely confusing, not to mention hard to compare old versions of your app from newer versions.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 40 Empty Spy's App.

Post by Spychicken56 Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:28 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Spychicken56

Well, I was wanting to join this server because I played on another Gulliver's Mod server and it was really fun, but I recently got a new computer and lost all the IP addresses to the servers I play on, so I decided I'd find another. I'm pretty sure this is either the same server as the last one I played on, because I recognize the names Ciabatta and Ajjget. I'm actually friends with Ajjget on Skype.

I've played Minecraft since the late Alpha versions, I play in the percussion section at my school, I aspire to help servers grow and flourish, I'm sort of aggressive, and I get bored a lot.

1. Video games take up a large portion of my life, so I'd probably be on this server a lot, unless I have tons and tons of homework to do, so yeah...
2. I have an Xbox and am pretty pro at Warface with a shotgun.
3. I usually make straight A's in school, sometimes B's, but never a C or less.
4. Minecraft is one of my favorite games, with COD: BO II, Warface, and Halo 4 trailing behind.
5. I have a crappy computer, but eventually I will have a better one, and I will become more and more in love with PC Gaming.

My favorite responsibility is number 7: You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.

Cheese.

Just a side note, but for some reason when I load up Gulliver's Mod with Magic Launcher and I try to make a new world, it crashes the game. If anyone knows how to deal with that problem and fix it, please tell me.
Before you ask: Yes, I have Forge. My other mod installed is Rei's Minimap. I tried using FML, but Magic Launcher found no mods in it, no matter where I placed it. Forge is at the top of the list of mods in Magic Launcher.

-------

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=405

-------

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=407

Last edited by Spychicken56 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 1.To add a side note about crashes. 2. To add more detail about the crashes)
Spychicken56
Spychicken56

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40