Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 Empty Server Application

Post by SuperEll10 Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:42 pm

IGN:SuperEll10
I would like to join because I am interested in playing with mods with other people, also I have a friend who goes on (AwesomeToaster). I want to help by keeping the server safe from hackers/griefers and make sure people have fun. I am the best in my class in I.C.T and I use to play for a football team. Also I have met the Yogscast, play with youtubers and am very friendly. 10.You have the right to use the organized chat mod TabbyChat if you wish to filter out uninteresting conversations and roleplay. Cheese Blocks/ Sponge Blocks. Also I am good at mining, pvp and am alright at redstone!!!

SuperEll10

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by invisibledragon Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:47 pm

VegaDestroyer wrote:First off I just want to say that I understand completely and that the only reason I put that on the application was because you had asked for qualities that made me an individual and I felt it fit in a way. I will not be acting outside of the rules put forth by The Novice’s Creed and will just be an active member of the server.

And your whitelisted
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by invisibledragon Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Panini_The_Great wrote:1. thegreatpanini

2. I haven't used Gulliver in a while, I suppose it would be nice to use it again. I assume it will be much better on a server than just on singleplayer. Also, my brother (Haasman29) convinced me to do so.

Always good when a player has previous gulliver experience , and yes multiplayer is a lot more fun compared to single player (or that might just be my opinion) in general.

3. Basically, my goal is to help those in need. I think that would help make friends and a happier environment. I am very mature when need be, and I do not cause disputes, or aim to join any.

A good motto to live by. Smile

4. Tough one.
 a. I own 40+ rabbits (with Haas)
 b. I work at a local Sentry and used to work at a small amusement park.
 c. I make plastic items in a technology class
 d. Haas and I have the most crazy conversations that nobody will ever understand.
 e. I can play the trumpet 1700 times louder than anyone else (no joke)

40 rabbits :O, im guessing you breed them for selling rather than just having them all as your pets.

Oh people not being able to understand others conversations is normal on the internet (depending on how much time you spend on it) .

Somehow i feel that is an exaggeration but playing an musical instrument is great ( i play the tenor saxophone :3 ).

5. #15. You have the right to use public enderchests, in such locations as the Spawnington Bank, to protect
invaluable items against theft.

Thank goodness for that!

6. The currency is called "Cheese", which is the best currency ever.

Thanks for reading!

~Panini

And both security cheacks seem to be in order Smile

So you are now ... Whitelisted
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:04 pm

SuperEll10 wrote:IGN:SuperEll10
I would like to join because I am interested in playing with mods with other people, also I have a friend who goes on (AwesomeToaster). I want to help by keeping the server safe from hackers/griefers and make sure people have fun. I am the best in my class in I.C.T and I use to play for a football team. Also I have met the Yogscast, play with youtubers and am very friendly. 10.You have the right to use the organized chat mod TabbyChat if you wish to filter out uninteresting conversations and roleplay. Cheese Blocks/ Sponge Blocks. Also I am good at mining, pvp and am alright at redstone!!!

Can you use the layout shown at the beginning of this topic please. As it makes reading and replying to your application a lot easier.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:32 pm

Oooh!

I would say Invisi is shaping up to be this month's MVR... Most Valuable Reviewer.  Very Happy

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 G1388066283859644186
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:36 pm

dankuso1 wrote:1:mc name: dankuso1

2: I would like to join the server because it seems like a nice community and I have always wanted to play Gulliver multi player

3: I have experience in being a giant player. I would help players reach areas if they asked and I could help them cut down trees.

4: 1 I have played minecraft ever since beta 1.2, so I know the ropes in the game. 2 I have an interest in minecraft conspiracies (excluding hero brine). 3 I am a friendly person in communities so glorious as this one. 4 I love minecraft minigames. 5 I love cheese :3

5: my favorite right was: You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these

6: CHEESE!!!!! (sponge if ur not creative) :3
1:mc name: dankuso1

2: I would like to join the server because it seems like a nice community and I have always wanted to play Gulliver multi player

3: I have experience in being a giant player. I would help players reach areas if they asked and I could help them cut down trees.

4: 1 I have played minecraft ever since beta 1.2, so I know the ropes in the game. 2 I have an interest in minecraft conspiracies (excluding Herobrine). 3 I am a friendly person in communities so glorious as this one. 4 I love minecraft minigames. 5 I love cheese :3

Thank you for listing 5 reasons, although I have to be honest with you -- most of these are stating the obvious. Almost everyone says they’ve played Minecraft since __, spreading Minecraft conspiracies isn’t always a good thing, you don’t know yet if our “community” is glorious, Minecraft minigames is a universal love, and adding cheese seems like a cheap shot.

Can you try adding things that are much more unique about yourself as a person, and not as a Minecraft player? Also please try and space out the facts.

5: my favorite right was: You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these

6: CHEESE!!!!! (sponge if ur not creative) :3

The rest of the app is alright, and that’s all. I hope you reapply taking the suggestions to heart. Thank you and have a nice day.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:07 am

My Name: Turn999
Why I would like to join this Server: because I was at the main Server and it was fun Very Happy so I hope I've fun here
My talents: I'm a good redstoner and I can build really good
five random Facts:
I don't really like playing sports
I'm a Student so I don't have a Job
I like playing Computergames
I'm creative at building
and I like riding a bike with my friends Very Happy
You have the right to comment on the server Owner's blog or ask questions on the official server
forum, provided you register accordingly and observe commons rules of conduct therein.
I like cheese
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Turn999 wrote:My Name: Turn999
Why I would like to join this Server: because I was at the main Server and it was fun :Dso I hope I've fun here
My talents: I'm a good redstoner and I can build really good
five random Facts:
I don't really like playing sports
I'm a Student so I don't have a Job
I like playing Computergames
I'm creative at building
and I like riding a bike with my friends Very Happy
You have the right to comment on the server Owner's blog or ask questions on the official server
forum, provided you register accordingly and observe commons rules of conduct therein.
I like cheese

Right... first off, it'd help if the sections of your application were labeled as they were - that'd make it much easier to read and grade. Secondly, as more of a nitpick, your grammar could use some work; though that's excusable if English isn't your first language. Otherwise, you should have put more time into editing your application.

As for pros to your application, you more or less filled out everything. Strictly speaking, you completely missed the last bit of the app, though I'll assume is that by saying 'I like cheese' you mean 'the server currency is cheese'. Besides that your app gives me a... pretty good idea of you, and seems honest enough all around... but it's a close thing. A very close thing. I'll whitelist you, but don't be surprised if you're viewed with a certain amount of suspicion.

Do try to stay out of trouble  Giant Music
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon5601 Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:36 pm

Hey just saying I edited m whitelist app Smile can someone check it please! Thanks Smile I'm gonna make some fried baloney with CHEESE!! Lol
dragon5601
dragon5601

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:47 pm

dragon5601 wrote:Hey just saying I edited m whitelist app :)can someone check it please! Thanks :)I'm gonna make some fried baloney with CHEESE!! Lol

Hello Dragon,

Comparatively-speaking, that was a billion years ago -- and plus your edit was basically just slapping the introduction thread at the start of the application, rather than weaving it elegantly into the proper application format. Since it's been so long, please repost your application here and fix up the layout and formatting before we can continue. Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by RasmusXL Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:25 am

IGN:RasmusXL
Explain: Id Like to join the server cous it seemes very cool and i have been looking one for a really long time and i love the gulliver mod.

Im good at building,suck at PVP

I use Windows 7 PC

I dont do any sports but i did last year but this year i cant

I dont have a job cous im just a kid

I can say one thing i am not a griefer i care about people to but not griefers

I like cheese, cheese burgers, cheese sandwich

I like to be tiny i know my name is RasmusXL but it doest mean i hate being tiny

Server Currency: Cheese Blocks  Very Happy
RasmusXL
RasmusXL

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:48 pm

RasmusXL wrote:IGN:RasmusXL
Explain: Id Like to join the server cous it seemes very cool and i have been looking one for a really long time and i love the gulliver mod.

Im good at building,suck at PVP

I use Windows 7 PC

I dont do any sports but i did last year but this year i cant

I can say one thing i am not a griefer i care about people to but not griefers

I like cheese, cheese burgers, cheese sandwich

I like to be tiny i know my name is RasmusXL but it doest mean i hate being tiny

Server Currency: Cheese Blocks  Very Happy

Yeah this is not nearly enough to get you whitelisted.

For one the info given is very cut and paste, everyone gives those answers, and your going to need a lot more content before I even consider accepting you. One sentence isnt enough, a paragraph for questions 2 and 3 is the acceptable amount. And where is question 3 anyway? You seem to be missing that one, please follow the guide that was laid out to you.

The layout is really bad too, its spaced out, but its very hard to tell when one answer ends and another beings. Out the questions before your answers in bold please. In addition, the grammar in the app is awful, can you please go back and check your spellings and capitals before posting it? It just makes it look lazy if there's that many mistakes.

The last security question is correct, but your missing the question before that. Go back and look at the rights and responsibilities and fill that section in.

There's a lot of mistakes here and you're going to need a lot more improvements before your accepted, but I hope you take the time to do it. I look forward to the next app you produce, hopefully it's enough then.

Improvements needed

• Questions in bold before answers
  • More content for question 2 & 3 (about a paragraph)
  • Complete question 3
  • Fill in rights and responsibilites check (question 5)
  • improve grammar and punctuation
  • Spread answers out evenly for a good layout
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 Empty Application For Server

Post by TheCakeGaming Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:25 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?: TheCakeGaming

Please explain why you would like to join the Server:

I enjoy to use the gulliver mod often, and would love to play on a server with it!

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server:

I am a very nice person, I am a 3D youtube animator (I can make videos, pictures, and more for the server), I can help as a moderator to guard and make sure the server stays safe and awesome!

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players:

• I can do 3D design.
• I have a job (youtube).
• I have a windows 7 PC, not Linux.
• I am calm, know little people, so I can handle things very easily.
• I'm awesome, and don't curse.

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most:

If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you 
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

Truthfully, all of the rights and responsibilities are greatly written and I enjoy the all the most!

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency:

Cheese Blocks  Diamond 

In all, I really hope I will get in and get to meet all the people of this server! Cya there! #Cake
TheCakeGaming
TheCakeGaming

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by CrypticGamma Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello!
Question 1: My Minecraft username is e102gama, I migrated my account a little while ago. I get my username from a game called "Sonic DX."
Question 2: To be honest I was looking up a server to mess with, which I really have never done, but wanted to with a mod called the "apacobucket mod," but then i read a little more on http://www.planetminecraft.com/ and realized how cool and mature this server was. So I decided that I wouldn't mess with this server and would like to check it out.
Question 3: I am a nice and caring person and I like to help people. I am a good builder and when people are feeling down I try to cheer them up. I might build square buildings a lot but I am still good at it and I am a very creative person. I don't grief and I usually don't raid.
Question 4: I like to roller skate, but I recently broke my arm in doing so in an attempt to avoid crashing into my friend. I like art and music and I would like to be able to build and program computers one day. I am young and I will admit I can get a little immature some times but I try not to be, how I act a lot of the time depends on my environment. I am learning all the time and any helpful information is appreciated.
Question 5: The rule I liked from "Novices Creed" was "9. Please refrain from breaking and entering into another player's home without their consent." I liked this rule because I myself extremely dislike people grieving and attacking or raiding me.
Question 6: The currency of the server is "cheese" and the physical form of it is sponge blocks.
Extra Note: I am not good with installing mods and I am confused, I am trying to use the magic launcher to easily install the Gulliver's mod but somethings wrong, if someone could help I would appreciate it.
CrypticGamma
CrypticGamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:41 pm

TheCakeGaming wrote:What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?: TheCakeGaming

Please explain why you would like to join the Server:

I enjoy to use the gulliver mod often, and would love to play on a server with it!

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server:

I am a very nice person, I am a 3D youtube animator (I can make videos, pictures, and more for the server), I can help as a moderator to guard and make sure the server stays safe and awesome!

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players:

• I can do 3D design.
• I have a job (youtube).
• I have a windows 7 PC, not Linux.
• I am calm, know little people, so I can handle things very easily.
• I'm awesome, and don't curse.

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most:

If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you 
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

Truthfully, all of the rights and responsibilities are greatly written and I enjoy the all the most!

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency:

Cheese Blocks  Diamond 

In all, I really hope I will get in and get to meet all the people of this server! Cya there! #Cake

Hello, and thank you for applying to our server.  
Since my staff folks are occupied with other things tonight, I'll go ahead and take care of this for you.  Smile

Question 1:
A baked name, yay!  ^^

Question 2:
Aye, well the gulliver mod is amazing, but we're all pretty much here because we love it.  The question therefore is meant to ask why you want to join our Big Sister server in particular, since we're only one among many still-active Gulliver servers out there.  You mention later on how much you enjoyed reading the rights and responsibilities, so maybe you're interested in our server because of the externsive literature and installation guides written for it?  Or maybe you enjoyed the server video?  Or maybe you want to check out Little Brother every month.

So go ahead and tell me what you think you would like about this server, and don't be afraid to be creative in your answer.  Wink

Question 3:
Well the 3D youtube animation thing sounds amazing, I'll certainly be interested in seeing some samples later.  Unfortunately, Moderator positions are not given out like candy... you can read the Deputy, Commissioner and Moderator creeds for more details, but on our server, these positions are generally earned after a sufficient evaluation period.  

Not everyone can become one; however, no one has to become one to protect the server.  In fact, the best candidates for staff are those that never ask for the positions as a prerequisite for being nice, but instead are awesome, brave, self-sufficient and humble all on their own, just for the fun of it.  ^^

Question 4:
Oh yes, this is a common problem with people applying, since the original questions on the application are just examples. You don't have to answer those specific questions.  Wink

But if you want to answer them, I guess they'll do and at least we know a little bit about you.  I especially look foward to your calm demeanor. ^^

Question 5:
Very good!  Thanks for reading through all of them.  Smile
I should probably point out that we have rights and responsibilities, but not "rules".  That's a notable omission.  ^^

Question 6:
Yay, cheese. ^_^

==========

And done.  You have a solid foundation and I think you certainly mean well.  All I need you to do is add more to your answer for question #2 and we will be good to go.  This also acts as confirmation that you've read my review.  

Hope to hear back from you.  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCakeGaming Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Question 2 re-do: I not only like to use the gulliver mod often, but this is the first and only server I have found with it. I watched the trailer and read as much as I can about it, and it seems to be a well built and easy to play on server. I look forward to getting on and trying out all the neat building and mini-game activities!

Also, I know about the moderator position not being so easy to getting in to. I was just saying that if I did it would be fun and something helpful for me to do! Very Happy

Sincerely, Cake
TheCakeGaming
TheCakeGaming

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 pm

e102gama wrote:Hello!
Question 1: My Minecraft username is e102gama, I migrated my account a little while ago. I get my username from a game called "Sonic DX."
Question 2: To be honest I was looking up a server to mess with, which I really have never done, but wanted to with a mod called the "apacobucket mod," but then i read a little more on http://www.planetminecraft.com/ and realized how cool and mature this server was. So I decided that I wouldn't mess with this server and would like to check it out.
Question 3: I am a nice and caring person and I like to help people. I am a good builder and when people are feeling down I try to cheer them up. I might build square buildings a lot but I am still good at it and I am a very creative person. I don't grief and I usually don't raid.
Question 4: I like to roller skate, but I recently broke my arm in doing so in an attempt to avoid crashing into my friend. I like art and music and I would like to be able to build and program computers one day. I am young and I will admit I can get a little immature some times but I try not to be, how I act a lot of the time depends on my environment. I am learning all the time and any helpful information is appreciated.
Question 5: The rule I liked from "Novices Creed" was "9. Please refrain from breaking and entering into another player's home without their consent." I liked this rule because I myself extremely dislike people grieving and attacking or raiding me.
Question 6: The currency of the server is "cheese" and the physical form of it is sponge blocks.
Extra Note: I am not good with installing mods and I am confused, I am trying to use the magic launcher to easily install the Gulliver's mod but somethings wrong, if someone could help I would appreciate it.

Hello there,

Since you posted after my review, I'll answer yours as well. ^^

Question 1:
Ah!  Although I didn't play any sonic games after Sonic and Knuckles, I have aheard a little about characters after the original Genesis age.  I think yours is one of the robots.  ^^

Question 2:
Ummmmm.... just out of curiosity, what do you mean about "messing with"?  Sorry if this comes a bit out of left field, but its just a precaution. ^^;
Oh and finally that Planetminecraft profile was useful for something.  Very Happy

Question 3:
"Usually" don't raid.  XD
The rest of the traits we would have to verify in-game, so we'll hold you to them.  ^^

Question 4:
Oooh, sorry to hear about that arm.  I hope it happened a long time ago and you're all healed up -- we wouldn't want our gameplay to impair your recovery.  And we're all about effort -- so although we have many young players and they do get a bit loopy sometimes, the best among them never lose sight of their responsibility to be good players.  And it isn't all that difficult, it just involves being nice, practicing a bit of common sense, and observing the golden rule.  Wink

Question 5:
Case in point, the reason why you like that responsibility (not rule) is the perfect example of the golden rule.  Smile

Quesiton 6:
Correct, although we recently also introduced "blue cheese blocks" -- have a guess as to what that would look like.  Razz

Extra Note:  
Magic Launcher has its own problems, so I don't recommend using it.  Instead, I would strongly urge you to read my installation guide that's on my blog, since it will give you step-by-step instructions on how to install this mod properly.  It is easy, but you have to be able to do this before we can even consider whitelisting you.

http://ciabatta-breadalot.blogspot.com/p/guides.html

===========

All in all, you have a full-bodied app, but with a number of hopefully-unintended warning signs that are sprinkled about, especially in Questions 2, 3 and 4.  Please review my responses to those, give your assurance that you're not here to literally raid or mess with anything or anyone, and that regardless of whatever happens or whatever environment you're thrust into, you'll do your best to not be immature or worse.  And last but not least, try to install Gulliver with my guide (and tabbychat and optifine for extra credit).

If you can satisfy this followup, consider yourself whitelisted (albeit under some observation).  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:47 pm

TheCakeGaming wrote:Question 2 re-do: I not only like to use the gulliver mod often, but this is the first and only server I have found with it. I watched the trailer and read as much as I can about it, and it seems to be a well built and easy to play on server. I look forward to getting on and trying out all the neat building and mini-game activities!

Also, I know about the moderator position not being so easy to getting in to. I was just saying that if I did it would be fun and something helpful for me to do! Very Happy

Sincerely, Cake

Awesome, thank you. ^^

And if you want to be helpful with some semblance of power, a Deputy rank or a Monthly Moderator position on Little Brother are definitely attainable positions.  But worry about that later, focus first on having some fun.  Smile

Anyway, whitelisted. ^__^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by RasmusXL Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:04 pm

re-application

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

IGN: RasmusXL

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I'd like to join the server cous i have been looking a gulliver server for a really long time and the trailer of this server seemed awesome.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am awesome at building but i suck at PvP Razz

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

I dont play sports
I love cute puppies
I play Team Fortress 2
I use a Windows 7 PC

I like being a tiny i can live in a tiny house like under a slab and mabie underground. I can hide from other players
who want to kill me :I but i cant escape giants they will kill me right away

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese Blocks
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.
RasmusXL
RasmusXL

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 7 Empty Fixes for Mistakes

Post by CrypticGamma Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:35 pm

I got the Gulliver's mod installed as well as tabbychat and some others, turned out I just needed to uninstall winrar. I promise not to "mess with" the server, I was gonna use the apacabuckets mod which makes one placed source of lava or water start expanding into infinite lava and water sources, but it is client side so you guys wouldn't see any of it only I would. Wink I also will not raid and I certainly will not grief, as much as I hate being grieved why would I do it to other? So no need to worry about any of that that anyways. My arm is still broken but it's not keeping me from playing so its all good. I hope I can play with you guys soon. See ya on there!
CrypticGamma
CrypticGamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:18 pm

e102gama wrote:I got the Gulliver's mod installed as well as tabbychat and some others, turned out I just needed to uninstall winrar. I promise not to "mess with" the server, I was gonna use the apacabuckets mod which makes one placed source of lava or water start expanding into infinite lava and water sources, but it is client side so you guys wouldn't see any of it only I would. ;)I also will not raid and I certainly will not grief, as much as I hate being grieved why would I do it to other? So no need to worry about any of that that anyways. My arm is still broken but it's not keeping me from playing so its all good. I hope I can play with you guys soon. See ya on there!

Hello again,

Thank you for posting your follow-up here.
Good job on getting the mods installed.  And thank you for the assurances, we will hold you to them.  While I'm still confused as to why you had to mention any of these to begin with, I guess I'll take solace in the fact that you did mention it to some degree, so its perhaps a form of pseudo-honesty.  

Now if it turns out I really don't have anything to worry about as you say, I'm sure you'll understand why we take the extra precautions -- we didn't get as far as we have by being reckless.  You'll see that a lot, from the way we process our whitelist  applicants, to the way we test new Gulliver releases on our test server until we're absolutely sure it's ready for primetime.  Ultimately it's to protect our players. Smile

Anyway, welcome aboard, and please make me proud.
And do take care of that arm. 
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bejago269 Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:29 pm

1.) Bejago269

2.) I would like to join your server because I would like to experience the Gulliver mod with other people and my friend who is already white listed.

3.)I like to see a project finished, so when I start something I usually end it. I like to have fun with other people and i hate when somebody just wants to be mean.

4.) I like to work on computers.
I am 17.
I am about to graduate high school.
I have used windows, mac, and Linux (Ubuntu) operating systems.
I have been playing minecraft for 3 years.
I am a boy.

5.)This is my favorite right. "If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you 
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary."

6.) cheese

bejago269
bejago269

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Bejago269, before we have someone process your app, can you list who your friend is?

Thanks.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ShadowScale Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Cykrion wrote:Ign: Cykrion

Why do you want to join?: The reasons I want to join are,
1. I want to experience the fun of having a mod like this with other players.
2. I like playing online with other people.

My talents and skills don't necessarily contribute to this server positively. I am a decent builder but my skills probably won't help the server. My personality can help the server though! This is because I like to share things with friends, and I may or may not get people to join.

5 random facts
•I play on MANY other servers
•I play on a basketball team
•I have an  IQ of 123
•I am good at minecraft, not necessarily a pro.
•I go to Ardsley High School

20. Please help keep the atmosphere on our server   peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

The current server currency is... CHEESE

Heya! Thank you for applying =]

the name is acceptable, original too, I like that =P. As for the 2nd question though, while  I do appreciate the bullet points, there needs to be a lot more information here, in the form of a paragraph. The answers used are a bit bland too, I mean your obviously wanting to play with other people if your applying for a server =P. We are looking for more specific answers, for example what features did you see that got you interested in the server in the first place that are not related to the mods mechanics? and what made you choose this server over others? add these in detail and you should be good =].

Your answer to the 3rd question is alright if a little short, but the answers are different from just cut and paste answers so its good in that respect =].

The layout of the app could be improved, only a little though, otherwise its fine =]. I would ask that the questions be put in bold before your answers, just to make it clear what answers are for what questions.

Your facts okay, if a normal and bland again, though an IQ of 123 is a strange thing to brag about xP. Ive seen smart people do stupid things, so it remains to be seen how you act on the server =].

Anyways, the last two security questions check out, so your good there =].

Finally, in its current state, its almost enough to get you whitelisted, but it just needs some adjustments before we can let you in. if your not clear on what needs to be done from my review, ill list them below:

Improvments Needed:

• Put questions in bold before answers and space them out accordingly
  • Improve and expand on question 2, saying what attracted you in particular and why you chose this server
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next