Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Miisaka Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:17 pm

coacadile wrote:(1)  What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

coacadile12

(2)  Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I have played with this mod ever since it came out. I always wanted it to have a multiplayer server and now i finally found a server. The trailer also looked amazing!the map looked very creative and fun.

(3)  Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I have had a lot of experience with this mod and I believe that I could help teach the new people how to use it correctly so you don't have constant questions in the chat box. I also get along real well with other players. My friends tell me that I am really good at stopping their arguments. Thats another thing I can help with.

(4)  Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

*I only trust google chrome as a web browser because it blocks malicious malware.
*My favorite activity along with video games is fishing, I have been fishing for 5 years (mostly with my uncle).
*Xbox is my favorite console, favorite game is watch_dogs.
*I LOVE horror movies, my most prefered is insidious or The Conjuring.
*My favorite dogs are chihuahuas, I have two, one has black fur and one has blond fur.

(5)  To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

"You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area."

I chose this because I love to build.

(6)  And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

"cheese"

P.S (thank you Miisaka for helping me correct my mistakes, now that I looked back at it I can really see the missing information  Very Happy )

Ah, getting a bit of a flashback from an earlier applicant here. He thanked me for the advice, but didn't use any of it which ultimately led to his demise XD
You're not in that bad of a situation though, even your last attempt was almost passable. Anyway that's history now, so let's just cut to it and see if you followed through.

============================

Question 1: Good.

Question 2: Strange grammatical change, it was actually better earlier ^^' I also wanted to know what you love about Gulliver, coming from a veteran of the mod it would be interesting to know. Regardless, this is still good as you provide reasons why you want to join us.

Question 3: Better, it seems like you'd be more of a peoples person. I'm glad you have intentions of keeping the peace between players. Remember if you spot something out of your control, simply report the incident to us ^^

Question 4: Back to the facts. Was really hoping you would switch these up to be more interesting, but you added more meat to them at least.

Fact #1: Aww, a bit disappointed you kept this one. There is more you would need to say about this to justify an argument, which ultimately is the main problem with it. Even then, it's still not something which screams your name.

Fact #2: Much better, Ooh 5 years. Glad to know you picked up a relaxing hobby, facts like this are what I like to see.

Fact #3: Ah, that's a more recent title isn't it? Cool to know.

Fact #4: Good, I've also heard pretty good things about those movies.

Fact #5: Better. Normally people just go by their names or ages when describing their pets, but just fur color XD I actually find that to be a pretty unique approach Very Happy

Question 5: Really? You should had said something earlier in Question two then Razz

Question 6: Correct

============================

Well Crocodile, I've noticed a bit of similarity to one of my other applicants which almost had me worried. I've noticed at least four traits of his from just a brief overview of the application, but regardless of that you've just barely passed. I can indeed recommend you get whitelisted here ^^
Miisaka
Miisaka

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Ciabatta Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Very good work Miisaka, thorough and professional as usual.  Smile

I also have less than stellar vibes fron the app, but when all is said and done, I definitely have seen much much worse.  At the very least its an extra well behaved person, who is at least willing to follow some orders, and who can keep the more sociable players happy and distracted.   Wink

Whitelist approved.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 Empty Application

Post by ash02rom Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:30 pm

In Game Name: ash02rom

Reason for application: I would like to join this server because it seems very
cool, and I would like to play with my friend(Who told me about this server)

Self Explination: I am very helpful and am ususaly full of ideas on how I(and others) can improve things.

5 Facts:
1-I am extremely energetic.
2-I hate sports very much.
3-I'm usualy not that popular, normaly everyone hates me.
4-I like to make things look neat(clean/tidy).
5-I'm not that great of a builder.

Favorite Creed: If tiny you have the right to carve a small house within spawnington, as long as it does not affect the visual apperance.

Currency: Cheese/Blue Cheese

ash02rom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicago? Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:48 pm

The twist ending of the the TV show "Lost":

Hey there Ash02rom, I'm Chicago, a deputy on the server.

Now then, we've got a bit of a problem. Have you played the Gulliver mod before? Well, your application's at about a 0.25x right now. It's just too short to be of any use to anyone. You're on the right track, but I'll repeat it again to emphasize it: Too short.

The two biggest culprits are numbers 2 and 3. Surely you have more reasons as to your joining besides this elusive friend of yours, and our server being the most hip and jive pad around? In addition, you're "very helpful" and "full of ideas"? Those are a bit vague. Expand a bit in both of these.

Lastly, for your "5 Facts" section, I'd suggest you revise this bit. Look long and hard at these. This is your first introduction into our community. Do you really want to define yourself by what you hate or what you're not good at? Surely you have some special talents, or a passion for something. A hobby, a favorite actor/actress, or some other fun facts?

As of now, I'm sorry to say that I can't recommend you for a whitelisting until you put some more effort into your application. Feel free to revise it and resubmit it whenever you're ready. If you have any questions on how to improve it, feel free to send me a private message and I'd be glad to help further. If you just want to do it yourself: add in some length, run it through a spell-checker, and fix the bits I mentioned.

Best of luck.
Chicago?
Chicago?

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 Empty Re-Application

Post by ash02rom Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:58 pm

In Game Name:
ash02rom

Reason for applying:
I would not only like to play this with my friend, but also with other players because this mod seems like it would be much more fun with other players.

Self Explination:
I am always willing to help other people and am usually a good renovator.

5 Facts:
1: I like to play survival more than creative.
2: My favorite building material is quartz.
3: I enjoy helping people in almost any way.
4: This is the first and only mod I have used.
5: I enjoy science.

Favorite Creed:
If tiny you have the right to carve a small house within spawnington, as long as it does not affect the visual apperance.

Currency:
Cheese/Blue Cheese

ash02rom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicago? Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:14 pm

Bill Clinton's Inaugural Speech:

Alright, I'm going to give a bit of a hint on this one. Take a look at the last few applications that were accepted onto the server. See how long those are? That's what you should shoot for. I don't mean to be the mean English teacher of the Whitelist Review Staff, but consider this an untimed open-book test to get onto the server. You have as much time as you're willing to spend to perfect this application, and any resources you need you can find out if you look around. We even let you retake it as many times as you'd like. So, when you fail that test, I can't help but feel that it was from a lack of effort more than anything else.

As an example, take a look at Coacadile's application, just before yours. There are some actual paragraphs in there, as opposed to 1-2 sentences. Their facts give a bit of detail into them as a person, and tell me a bit about who they are.

I will give credit where credit is due, though. Your spelling has improved in this iteration, and your 5 facts are better. If you'd like, you can improve them some more. However, the main bit I'm going to assign to you is to make "Reason for Applying" and "Self Explination" longer. Preview it before you submit it, and make sure it's more than 1 or 2 lines long.

You can do this. I'm sure of it. Just take your time, and focus on what you need to do.
Chicago?
Chicago?

Back to top Go down

Post by ash02rom Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:15 pm

Last edited by ash02rom on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

ash02rom

Back to top Go down

Post by ash02rom Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:30 pm

In Game Name:
ash02rom

Reason For Applying:
I enjoy playing Minecraft, especially with multiplayer, so when I got this mod I instantly saw potential for multiplayer. After having it for about 4 months my friend started talking about this server that he had joined with this mod. That is ow I found out about this server.  Why I want to join is because as previously stated, I enjoy multiplayer Minecraft and saw multiplayer potential in this mod. I also would like to make some online friends.

Self Explanation:
I am decent at redesigning, although admittedly I am not the one to normally start the project, but the one to finish it. I am also good at talking things out instead of fighting. I enjoy when I am working on projects with other players rather than doing things solo.

5 Facts:
1: I like dogs.
2: I enjoy building with quartz.
3: I usually only play with other players.
4: I would rather hide in a cave than fight mobs.
5: I really enjoy the benefits of being tiny with this mod.

Favorite Creed:
 If tiny you have the right to carve a small house within spawnington, as long as it does not affect the visual appearance.

Currency:
Cheese/Blue Cheese

ash02rom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:23 pm

ash02rom wrote:...Im sorry that I don't feel like spending 1 hour to join a server...
The truth is I dont do that much so there isnt much to descibe me by, besides a unpopular gamer
Well, also I am persistant so I dont give up

Okay, enough of this.  You're getting into a high-maintenance server for free (in terms of money) and with various amenities, and all we ask in return is that you at least read the instructions carefully and demonstrate to us that you're a person that can be trusted with the rest of our playerbase.  If you don't feel like giving us even that in return, then you're not feeling the server, plain and simple.  

And there is no persistance here.  You are allowed to be persistent while putting effort into doing something positive (like apologizing, building or doing a proper app); but when it comes to the proliferation of laziness and stupidity, that is just not going to happen.  Either you stop being persistent there, or I'll stop it for you.  Again, plain and simple.

Now, tell me who your friend is, and have him (or her?) come over here to explain your conduct and, if necessary, apologize to you AND me for dragging someone over who CLEARLY is not interested in joining this server.  I'll likely will have to educate him/her on etiquette and best practice, because their attempt to dilute the quality of our playerbase for their own selfish pursuits is unacceptable, and I am sick and tired of these people thinking they're entitled to that.

Till then, you're not going to get whitelisted, so use your time to read a book instead.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 Empty Whitlelist Application

Post by nja095 Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Hello. I'm nja095 on this website. Here, I'm going to answer the questions.

1. My Minecraft username is nja09
2. I would like to join the server because I just downloaded the gulliver mod for 1.6.2 and I would like to join a server. This is a great opportunity for me!
3. I'm a good builder, miner, and I'm a nice person. I'm average for redstone
but no so good navigator.
4. I like cake, I like kittens and cats, I build basic houses, I'm creative, and have great ideas.
5. I will be courteous of Staff and higher ranks.
6. Server 's currency: Cheese (aka sponge)

nja095

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 Empty Hello my name is rolorolo8

Post by rolorolo8 Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:56 pm

1.My minecraft name is rolorolo8
2.I would like to join the server because gulliver is my favourite mod and he is so cool Smile
3.I´m good with redstone and pistons nad more...(PS Im good builder Very Happy)
4.I like food (favourite pizza Very Happy) ,dogs,computers so thats all
5.I will build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area.
6.Server 's currency: Blue Cheese

rolorolo8

Back to top Go down

Post by Miisaka Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Okay, I can tell both of you that you'll need to put a lot more effort into these to even warrant a review. Please reread the directions on the first page and resubmit your applications.
Miisaka
Miisaka

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by arnoudje Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:40 pm

1 My username is curently arnoudje but im going to chance that in the future update.

2 I would like to join the server because the dyemap and the people look nice. And becouse i just really like the guliver mod. Im also intrested in the cheese shop. i also played on dravic server so i already know a few people at this server. and the server does't look to crowded becouse therere are a lot of citys but er is mutch more space to build on.

3 Im a 16 (13-06-98)year old dutch boy who likes to play games where you can be creative like Minecraft i really like to build nice looking houses (but i never seem to have the time for it). Im also intrested in group builds like castles or citys.

1 I'm dyslectic (or howerver you may spell it Rolling Eyes ) but for some reason i can read at a normal rhythm.

2 I have two cats Mini and Micky Mouse. (Yes we named the after disney figures)

3 I'm just a litlle completly insame.

4 Ich kan ein bisschen Deutch sprechen?

5 I'm one sixth asian.

5 Be nice to other players and staff, and please do not grief or steal.
Because its always important that the people on a server are nice.

6 The oficial currency is cheese (sponge).

Last edited by arnoudje on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total

arnoudje

Back to top Go down

Post by Miisaka Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:48 pm

arnoudje wrote:1 My username is curently arnoudje but im going to chance that in the future update.

2 I would like to join the server because the dyemap and the people look nice. And becouse i just really like the guliver mod. Im also intrested in the cheese shop. i also played on dravic server so i already know a few people at this server.

3 Im a 16 (13-06-98)year old dutch boy who likes to play games where you can be creative like Minecraft i really like to build nice looking houses (but i never seem to have the time for it). Im also intrested in group builds like castles or citys.

1 I'm dyslectic (or howerver you may spell it Rolling Eyes ) but for some reason i can read at a normal rhythm.

3 I'm just a litlle completly insame at times when a pirate eats a sandwich on the moon in a bathtup whit laser's if you don't count the red dots from the pimples of the gramar nazi thats about to kill me.

5 I'm a little lazy so I'm not going to make a fifth fact Mwuhahahahaha im evil x3 yay?

...Okay, like the other two before you this isn't even good enough to get a review. Read the first page again, and then resubmit your application. You need to take this seriously to even be considered.
Miisaka
Miisaka

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by arnoudje Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:37 am

Miisaka wrote:
arnoudje wrote:1 My username is curently arnoudje but im going to chance that in the future update.

2 I would like to join the server because the dyemap and the people look nice. And becouse i just really like the guliver mod. Im also intrested in the cheese shop. i also played on dravic server so i already know a few people at this server.

3 I'm just a litlle completly insame at times when a pirate eats a sandwich on the moon in a bathtup whit laser's if you don't count the red dots from the pimples of the gramar nazi thats about to kill me.

5 I'm a little lazy so I'm not going to make a fifth fact Mwuhahahahaha im evil x3 yay?

...Okay, like the other two before you this isn't even good enough to get a review. Read the first page again, and then resubmit your application. You need to take this seriously to even be considered.

I chanced some things but it is pretty hard to know whats wrong if you don't tell me.

arnoudje

Back to top Go down

Post by Miisaka Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:23 am

2 I would like to join the server because the dyemap and the people look nice. And becouse i just really like the guliver mod. Im also intrested in the cheese shop. i also played on dravic server so i already know a few people at this server. and the server does't look to crowded becouse therere are a lot of citys but er is mutch more space to build on.

3 I'm just a litlle completly insame.

5 I'm one sixth asian.

arnoudje wrote: I chanced some things but it is pretty hard to know whats wrong if you don't tell me.

Like I stated, there was just too much wrong with it that redirecting you back to page one was a more viable option. I always like to help people make their applications stronger, but in your case it was obvious you weren't trying (Making light of question 4 is one example of this).

Look at the other successful applicants before you, those are our expectations here. Just because people from Dravic's are here, doesn't mean they didn't play by our rules to get in. I'll review your newer application and give you more personal feedback to work with.

======================

Question 1: Good

Question 2: Okay, well you did some research which is nice. Friends can be a good driving point to join a server, and you should be able to make more of them in the process. We do have quite a lot of space here yes, so you can attempt to build larger scale projects if you wish to do so.

You backed up your specific interests here via the cheese shop and dynmap, but I'd like for you expand on these. I'll give you some ideas below of stuff I'd like to see answered.

- Empty space aside, was there any other things on the Dynmap which caught your attention?

- What got caught interest concerning the cheese shop?

- What do you like about the Gulliver mod?

- Have you seen our youtube trailers or the likes to find us, or were you directed here via friends from Dravic's?

We want to know what it is you see in Big Sister, and more importantly to further understand why you picked our Gulliver server over another Vanilla.

Question 3: Well sixteen should be a bit over the average, but not by much. Creativity is definitely a good thing to have, and I'm sure others can agree that group building is fun. Have any building experiences from other servers like Dravic's?

There might be times when you could be alone in the server, so hopefully you'll still have the urge to build despite that ^^ Building is a nice way to contribute here, but what of your personality? We'd like to know a little bit more about your traits and how you would act here.

Question 4: Your facts are a little lacking, and most of them don't really sell you much. I've also seen the pet stuff so many times XD I'm always one for individuality when it comes to this section. I won't hold that one against you, but I'd really love to see something which tells us more about you. Have a hobby, favorite tv show, game (other than minecraft), or anything else like that to tell us about?

Fact #1: Interesting, I know a few people who are dyslexic. Thankfully we live in the age of spell check, but even then I can still see how it can be challenging to overcome.

Fact #2: That's cute, how long have you had them? Sounds like you got both of them around the same time in order to really pull that Disney inspiration off Razz

Fact #3: That doesn't sound like a positive trait, in fact it kind of worries me a bit. Unless this is a joke, if that's the case then it shouldn't be here.

Fact #4: I think we have some players who also speak a bit of dutch, so knowing multiple languages can be beneficial.

Fact #5: There must be something else for you to add in here, maybe a hobby or the likes? It doesn't seem like something which would come up in conversation.

Question 5: It probably would've been more beneficial to copy and paste this one. I feel like you've merged two responsibilities with this one, which sadly makes it debatable if you even read the creed. I'm glad you provided explanation, but please stick with one right or responsibility.

Question 6: Correct
======================

This is better than your other attempt, but there are still some problems. For starters, spelling issues aside this is kinda sloppy. You don't have any headers, and your facts conflict with the question numbers. You need to show more separation, I'll give you an example below...

4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

- Fact 1 here

- Fact 2 here

- Fact 3 here

- Fact 4 here

- Fact 5 here

Of course this is the most basic approach. Using elements such a bolding, bulleting, or even color will greatly enhance this Wink

Overall, I can't recommend you for a white list just yet. However, you do have the option of resubmitting another application. Though on your next attempt, please make a new post rather than just editing your former one. You've also claimed that you're dyslectic, so if need be I can reword my directions or provide more examples if that would help.

Last edited by Miisaka on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Miisaka
Miisaka

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 21 Empty Trovo's Whitelisting Application

Post by Trovo22 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:45 am

My IGN is: trovo22.

The reason I want to join this server is because the trailers looked fantastic, plus I love the gulliver mod and it's roleplaying aspects. I think it'd be great fun and a great experience to join this minecraft server.

Well, I built an enormous castle on survival on the server www.escapecraft.com if you want me to show you it, keep in mind it was in 1.7.2 (beta) so it's a little outdated I'm sure. I like to catch criminals such as greifers or griefers take your pick. I'd say I'm fairly mature on a minecraft server but with my friends we like to joke around.

1. I'm turning 16 Sept 4th.
2. I'm going to be a sophomore next school year.
3. At one house I own a great dane named Butterscotch.
4. At the other I own an american cockerspaniel named Cupcake.
(both names weren't mine to choose)
5. I play steam a lot, for instance, Dota 2, Total War, TF2, ect.

7.Please refrain from creating pixel art within and slightly beyond the city limits of Spawnington.
I think there's an upside and a downside. Upside is that people who suck at pixel art will not be allowed, and, you know some people just don't want to see that. Downside is that, for me anyways, is that I think it'd be cool to see some pixel art near spawn, but the cons out way the pros.

The official Currency is cheese and cheese blocks (which is sponge) and blue cheese or blue cheese blocks (which is lapis)

Thank you for taking the time to review my application. I had one quick question though, I can't seem to get gulliver's to work. I downloaded 1.6.2 from technic launcher but I'd like to install the tabbychat mod with it as well, any help? It appears I have to install the 1.6.2 gulliver's mod and forge manually, no installer pops up.

Trovo22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Trovo22 wrote:My IGN is: trovo22.

The reason I want to join this server is because the trailers looked fantastic, plus I love the gulliver mod and it's roleplaying aspects. I think it'd be great fun and a great experience to join this minecraft server.

Well, I built an enormous castle on survival on the server www.escapecraft.com if you want me to show you it, keep in mind it was in 1.7.2 (beta) so it's a little outdated I'm sure. I like to catch criminals such as greifers or griefers take your pick. I'd say I'm fairly mature on a minecraft server but with my friends we like to joke around.

1. I'm turning 16 Sept 4th.
2. I'm going to be a sophomore next school year.
3. At one house I own a great dane named Butterscotch.
4. At the other I own an american cockerspaniel named Cupcake.  
(both names weren't mine to choose)
5. I play steam a lot, for instance, Dota 2, Total War, TF2, ect.

7.Please refrain from creating pixel art within and slightly beyond the city    limits of Spawnington.
I think there's an upside and a downside. Upside is that people who suck at pixel art will not be allowed, and, you know some people just don't want to see that. Downside is that, for me anyways, is that I think it'd be cool to see some pixel art near spawn, but the cons out way the pros.

The official Currency is cheese and cheese blocks (which is sponge) and blue cheese or blue cheese blocks (which is lapis)

Thank you for taking the time to review my application. I had one quick question though, I can't seem to get gulliver's to work. I downloaded 1.6.2 from technic launcher but I'd like to install the tabbychat mod with it as well, any help?   It appears I have to install the 1.6.2 gulliver's mod and forge manually, no installer pops up.

You were doing so well up until you admitted you cannot install the mod. You MUST install the mod before even applying to our server, otherwise you're potentially wasting our time (and it's happened several times before).

First, review my installation guide step-by-step...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1axwnvm0yqxjxb/Gulliver162Installation_ForgeAutoInstaller.pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltwgh4ae38l98i1/TabbyChatGuide162.pdf

And secondly, please refrain from using Technic Modpacks. Mion specifically forbids the distribution of her mod from these modpacks (which deprive her of some much-needed revenue), and the only reason they continue to exist is because the idiot Technic people lack the moral decency to pull these from distribution. These modpacks are therefore only to be used by lazy, disreputable fools, and anyone who uses them should feel bad and consequently are not welcomed here. Sad
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Trovo22 Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:51 pm

For some reason I cannot 'launch' the forge installer. It downloaded as a rar file, I can only open it.

Trovo22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:02 pm

If its a RAR file, its not a legitimate download... you need to have the JAR file and be able to execute it using the Java Runtime.  Note this isnt a technical support thread, please visit the official Gulliver Mod thread if you need technical help with installation.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chicago? Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:47 pm

Why am I doing this:

Heya Red, it's me, Chicago. Now, I don't want to be rude--after all, I'm likely the first person on the staff you've personally had any communication with. However, your application just won't cut it. We take a lot of pride in our community here, and as such, we're a bit careful about who we let in. Your application is the only thing we have to judge as to whether we want you on the server or not. I know you're likely itching to get in-game as fast as possible, but I'd really suggest that you reread the first post of the topic to see *exactly* what we want, and then take a look through some other pages and find some applications that were accepted.

As a starting point for you to work off, take a look at your formatting. Try and neaten it up a little bit. A few line breaks, bolds, and underlines can really help make your application look better. Aside from that, you'll need to make it a bit longer. Squeeze in a few more sentences to numbers 2 and 3, and put some more time into your list for number 4. Oh, and reread what's being asked for number 5.

Again, not trying to be mean or anything like that. We would just appreciate if you'd make your application as awesome and edgy as your name, alright? Thanks in advance.
Chicago?
Chicago?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trovo22 Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:37 pm

Gemerlx wrote:
Trovo22 wrote:For some reason I cannot 'launch' the forge installer. It downloaded as a rar file, I can only open it.
Run it with Java Platform SE Binary by right clicking it and click "open with". You'll see the button.

Unfortunately when I do that the only option I get it Notepad or Rar. I click more options and cannot find Java Platform SE Binary.

Trovo22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:50 pm

Trovo, this is not a support thread.  Wink

Here's the last bit of help I will give you:  https://www.java.com/en/download/

After that, you will post on a separate thread, or at this location which I indicated earlier:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1112856-162mlforge-gulliver-the-resizing-mod-v0142-april-5-changing-your-perspective-of-minecraft-over-900000-downloads/

If you continue to disregard my directions, then don't bother installing Gulliver as you will not be whitelisted on our server.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next