Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups

+6
BurgerWarrior
Spookster
ShadowScale
Turn999
Raddaman8000
Adamsuper2002
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 2 Empty Re: A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups

Post by Flammole Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:14 am

Added some stuff to Ryck's strong points to make him more of a survivalist. Atleast now we won't starve! >w<
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 2 Empty Re: A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups

Post by Adamsuper2002 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:23 am

Ok Shad,

Very nice app, being tiny also has its positives. (everyone goes for sheer strength these days)

I love your backstory! Its fantastic. Very nice length and just a really thought out idea (I'm an author myself so I know)

The attacks are okay considering that he is

a) Tiny (so he needs something to protect himself

b) He is drunk, and so out of control

The advantages and the disadvantages level it all out.

Flamm, its nice that he can do something unique rather then just be strong and rude. Good job on that.

Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:11 pm

Ok guys, Im very sorry about this, but I completely forgot the backstory to the actual RP itself.

So here it is, guys. Sorry for any mistakes, But hope you get the general idea (If I made any mistakes)

The castle in port Julna looked outstanding during sunrise. The king of Quachila - Fegha - looked the window of his castle to a fantastic sight. Port Julna was slowly coming to life as ships carrying iron, gold and jewels slowly departed the shores. The king was very pleased with himself. He was the richest man in all of Iolar.

A young girl walked along the bank of the river Valla. She took a stone and threw it in the river. It made a gigantic splash as it hit the surface. She looked around her to see if anyone was watching and dashed into the small forest on the edge of Port Julna. She clambered up the tree and watched the castle from afar. It really was a beautiful sight. She hid in the canopy and after she found she was safe she clambered down. The town was filled with her pictures; she couldn't go there... she was wanted. She wanted to run away from Port Julna, but couldn't. She had a shortage of food, and the river Valla almost had no fish. Even if it did, it would be too dangerous. She couldn't swim. She had to stay put so she could rob the houses of their food. It was wrong. She knew it was wrong. But she had to survive. She was a witch. Strong and powerful magic, but if they ever caught her, they would burn her at the stake. She committed a very bad crime. She was strong and athletic with long flowing brown hair, but she never did anything wrong. In fact she was one of the nicest witches in the country. But that didn't stop the king from wanting to kill her. She was engrossed in these thoughts as she walked along the river and bumped into a man.  He immediately recognised the witch and tried to seize her. He kicked and bruised her as she frantically tried to push him away. The man took out a knife, and stabbed her in the leg. She groaned with pain as she slowly fell on her knees and unconsciousness engulfed her fully.

“Well there” began the king “You wanted to get away didn’t you” The witch groaned. Her leg was healed, but she was tired and hungry. “I will let you live” said the king. The witch looked at him with her glaring purple eyes. She was held by two strong men. “But under one circumstance” continued the king “You will find and bring me the ultimate turquoise” The Ultimate Turquoise… Many wanted to obtain it. Forged inside of Mount Pik, It was forever lost in the insanity of the world. It brought the holder of the stone ultimate power over the universe. “Fine” she muttered under her breath “But you have to take down all the wanted posters, and let me find companions for this mission”. The king smiled “Deal, You have 1 month to find your people to accompany you” Her purple eyes glared around, she might just find someone…
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Sweet ^_^ Sounds awesome! And completely fits my characters needs personally xP I'm excited now!

I have to ask, will you be playing the NPCs on the journey, including the witch? And will you be guiding us on where the story is going and what's going on while we are RP'ing? I feel like we need that to rein us in, if we stray too far from the path you want xP
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Yes, I'll be controlling both the witch and NPC's (I have to guide you somehow, and that somehow is by using this witch) The witch will also directly interact with you all  instead of just being there (I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself now that I'm controlling so much Very Happy)
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:38 am

Well... it looks like we have quite a cast so far. Which seem to fear and hate giants, mostly...

This'll be interesting.

Anywho, do you have a starting date, Adam?
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:00 am

Well, it depends. Obviously I have to write the beginning to this story, which might take some time... I think 1 week maybe 2 weeks would be a good starting point.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:55 am

I know I already have an example app, but just so you get to know her better before we start, he is the app of the witch that will guide you through this RP

Name: Marda
Size: 6ft
Race: Kardias (Humanoid, they have great magical power)
Personality: She is usually nice, she likes to use her increased intelligence to her advantage. Though strong, she would rather use her powers to cope with physical labour even though she can do things much better manually. She is a bit lazy sometimes. She is very good at using other people to deal with her problems.
Appearance: A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 2 Image110
Backstory: (This is secret, and secrets about her past will be revealed during the RP)
Strong point: Magic, using other people, intelligence
Amount of magic: Master
Misc: She has mysterious purple eyes, but nobody knows why. It isn't normal for her kind to have purple eyes. She can control animals, something very few can achieve. Controlled animals have their eyes turned purple, until she stops controlling them.

I did this app so you get to know her better, while RPing. I'm not lazy. I have reasons to not reveal her backstory yet (I want to keep the mystery aura around her)
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:37 pm

Ok guys, The deadline is officially set. I will begin the RP on the First of March 2015. If anyone esle wants to apply, this is your final chance!

Also, post any inactivity or questions here, rather then in the RP itself
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bryceio Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:44 am

(Hope this isn't too late)

Any-who, time for application.

+Name: Bruce

+Age: 35

+Gender: Male

+Size: 5ft6(but has ability to shrink or grow by 2 feet)

+Race: Kardias(edited)

+Personality: Normally very calm and collected, easy to adapt to changes. Bruce can shrug off most anger directed at him, unless it it from someone he considers close. Always likes to know how things work whenever he uses them, and this sometimes leads to trouble(Curiosity killed the cat). He is always willing to help a friend.

+Appearance: (Use my profile pick, but as a person not a steve.)

+Backstory: Bruce was born on and grew up on a small little known about island in the middle of the Orain Sea. He  recently set out on a great adventure though the land of Iolar. During his travels he has met and lost many friends, some of which were strange in size and shape, so he is used to being surrounded by differences. Recently he has been exploring the area around Faya Ocean, in search of a new source of money. While on a walk, he encountered a man from his home island, although this man had decided to become a dark mage, unlike Bruce being a light mage. The dark mage quickly noticed Bruce, and has started a great chase after him, for the dark mage knows he holds strongly guarded light mage secrets.

+Strongpoint: Aside from magic, Bruce enjoys tinkering around with spare parts to see what useful devices he can create.

+AmountOfMagic: Bruce is an master of the art of magic, and is one of the most skilled light mages in all of Iolar. His ability to slightly shift his size can be useful in some situations.

+Misc: Always wears a light mage robe, in which he keeps his spell book, and spare tinkering parts. He is able to summon a weak sword out of thin air in case of emergency. Due to his strong leaning to magic, he is very breakable and cannot be hit much without major injuries.

-Sidenotes: Yes, I know this is in medieval times, the tinkering is stuff such as mini-catapults or bows that fire more than one arrow.

Last edited by bryceio on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
bryceio
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:53 am

This app seems very nice. Thank you for clearing up the tinkering stuff as well

Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:59 am

...Though, on the race, you could use Adam's character's race, the 'Kardias' folks. Since... they're magically potent humanoids Razz

And it'd be nice if there were people who shared the same race in here :V
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bryceio Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:32 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:...Though, on the race, you could use Adam's character's race, the 'Kardias' folks. Since... they're magically potent humanoids Razz

And it'd be nice if there were people who shared the same race in here :V
Ah yes, as for why I didn't do it in the first place, I had only looked at the first page and pressed the post reply button from there.
bryceio
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:27 am

And that is how so many people fail with their whitelist apps... Razz
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:29 pm

I would like to announce that the RP apps are now closed. Please do not sent anymore apps here. Please go to the following page for the RP:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t565-the-turquoise-of-ultimate-power-rp
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:58 pm

Uh, Super? Your character's getting talked to by Fezzi...

Also, the point of roleplaying like this is largely to flesh out your characters and get them to develop over time, so I'd suggest you start some social interaction on your own in the future, if it's in your character's... uh, character. :V
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:56 am

Ok guys, before we begin the adventure, will everyone be able to get ready in the next two days or should I add another bit of time to prepare?
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:39 am

I say we need a little more time to prep for stuff... Time seems to go extremely quickly on Iolar. A little too quickly.
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:21 am

I hereby declare that Issac (Super) will stay in Port Julna and will not participate in later stages of the Roleplay.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:49 am

Ehh Radd, not to be rude or anything, but your app didn't mention turning into a giant, only into a mouse. Turning into a giant would be a bit to OP considering you'd have the powers of the tiny, normal and the giant. So can you please maybe like try to turn into a giant, and then fail to do so because there is no giant in your bloodstream?
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:38 am

Oh, I had thought I could specify that I could turn into any size by thinking of the animal... also, I don't directly turn into a mouse, I only turn to the size of a mouse... I guess I wasn't all too clear in my application.  Neutral  Would it be ok if I somehow found becoming giant a bit clunky the first time I did it, and didn't do it very often at all after that point (unless absolutely necessary)?  That way the "turning into a giant" thing doesn't turn op.
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:37 am

Seems fair enough, with something like, damaging something and then swearing to yourself you'd never turn into a giant again or something like that, so that's fine because you already brought up turning into a giant in the Roleplay, so just don't overuse that power to turn giant.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Hey guys, just a heads up, I've recently gotten word that Adam (Hamster) has broken his wrist, and won't be able to host the rp for a while. So I propose that in the rp, we all essentially fall asleep, that way once Adam returns, we will be at a much more convenient place to pick up the rp again: when everyone is waking up. It doesn't seem right to end an rp right BEFORE we go to sleep, so that when we return, we just fall asleep right at the start.
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:40 pm

Oh, how tragic! D:

Aye, I agree that this upcoming rest-stop will be a nice place to leave off. I hope there wasn't much that he had planned before we got to the forest... ^-^'
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:15 am

Thank you for caring, I was about to write that myself. Yea, ill probably write one more post and we can go to sleep then.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next