Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 3 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 3 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups

+6
BurgerWarrior
Spookster
ShadowScale
Turn999
Raddaman8000
Adamsuper2002
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 3 Empty Re: A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups

Post by ShadowScale Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:24 am

Awesome ^_^ alright ill wait a bit, since it's most likely a reply and then head to dreamland too =P
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups - Page 3 Empty Re: A Medieval Adventure - Sign-ups

Post by Adamsuper2002 Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:41 pm

Okay, sorry this is coming a little late, but I was writing this next post for a couple of days, but here it is, we can officially continue the RP now.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:11 pm

Poor Marda, she must be lonely.

Name: Alessandra “Aless” Caelistis

Size: 5’2”

Race: Argian (Human) with a bit of Kardias

Personality: Aless is hyper, and has a thing for violence. She loves pranks, and often teases when it’s not appropriate, making her come off as rude. Her violent streak comes from fighting for mercenary bands. She’s sarcastic and has a comeback for everything. She can’t stand serious people, and tends to stay away from them as much as possible. She hates the rules, and does risky and dangerous things. She’s often scolded for doing dangerous things. Her response? “Yeah, I could’ve gotten hurt, but I didn’t.” She feels no remorse from killing.

Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/090/1/4/concept_female_archer_by_cg_sphinx-d3cwa6q.png

Back story: Aless grew up in Vercha, and lived with her parents. They were good to her, and their rules weren’t unreasonable, but like any rebellious child, she never listened. She spent a lot of her free time teaching herself to do flips and jumps. They argued a lot, and when she got old enough, she left. Being the way she is, she couldn’t get a job anywhere. However, with her good agility, she slowly began to learn how to use some weapons. Unsure of where to go she began getting hired as a mercenary to do any dirty work anyone needed done, since she didn’t have any problems with it. Her missions aren’t exactly adventures, but if anyone asks her where she’s going, it’s an adventure.

Strong Point: Good at acrobatics (as pointed out in my backstory), and she has a good memory. She’s a good liar as well.

Amount of Magic: Can teleport, but only in areas she can see.

Misc: Carries a bow, two long knives, food, rope, candles, flint and steel, a waterskin and sugar.

Tell me if anything is OP or if there’s any problems.
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:29 am

Hi, sorry it took so long.

Pretty good app, but there is one thing im worried about - the teleporting. On an open field you could travel really far in a matter of seconds, and in, for example, a rubbled up cave, you could teleport inside through a little hole in rubble (Which takes away the whole point of being tiny).

Maybe, I'd say 50 metres, and only through gaps you could squeeze through, also having a cooldown would be good, because if there wasn't it would take away the point of you being acrobatic.

So just tell me how far you are willing to teleport at a time and what kind of cooldown it has.

Besides that, you're ready to go
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:44 am

Alright, anything that you think'll be good. Fifty sounds fine, because even then that's pretty far. The other things sound good to me as well. Okay, tell me when you think I should join in!
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:02 am

Yea, I know fifty is quite a lot, but with the cooldown it all evens out.

Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3