Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Flammole Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:35 am

JasonCobalt wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My In-Game-Name is JasonCobalt

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

Well, recently I was considering taking a break from multiplayer servers due to the toxic environments. I enjoy playing with groups that make for great opportunities to become somewhat close friends, and my experiences so far with multiplayer wasn't satisfying my desires. I had checked for recent updates and saw that there was an active community that had a server for one of my favorite mods. Other than just the idea of the fun and unique interactions I could enjoy with others, I am excited about living as a tiny person and make a unique home to call my own. (Also, sorry for the text wall)

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I consider myself a slightly above average builder, and have enjoyed creating many builds (namely ones inspired by worldwide cultures). I'm not so great at PvP, but I enjoy it. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and have been a huge follower of the Minetubers. I am creative, friendly, and eager to learn and have fun experiences. I aspire to have fun times with other community members.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1- When I'm not playing Minecraft, I enjoy playing RTS (Real-Time Strategy) games.

2- I love to draw (Although I'm completely rubbish Razz )

3- I am a huge anime fan. lol!

4- I'm a big Sci-Fi Nerd Cool (FireflyReboot2016: Keep the dream alive!)

5- I own a black and white cat that I found as a stray and got vaccinated. (She is currently taking a nap on my bed)

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

~"#20) Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun."~

I enjoy this rule because it emphasizes that all the other rules are only in place to ensure that everyone can enjoy the server to it's maximum.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The server currency is Cheese! (What kind?)

Hello there Jason! I'm Flamm, the big cat around here, and I'm here to review your application!

Let's get this started then, shall we?

Q#1: I do hope this is correct; without it, you won't be able to log in! xP

Q#2: Ah, yes... Minecraft, like any other game, has its troublemakers... Aye, we do have a few here, but we keep them in check. Hopefully our server makes you feel welcome! (And don't worry about the text wall: I do love a good read!)

Q#3: Above Average builder, Non-PvP, Social... sounds like me! You'll fit in quite well!

Q#4:
-1 Ah, not much of a fan of the RTS genre. I enjoy RPG or FPS myself.
-2 Bah, that's what I thought of my art! I'm sure it'll come to you if you keep drawing! ^w^
-3 I'm not the biggest fan, but I do enjoy some anime. Attack on Titan and Fullmetal Alchemist are two of my favorites.
-4 I do love Sci-Fi as well, but I'm more into books than shows. Reading is one of my favorite ways to spend time!
-5 And you had to get the server's cat to review your application, eh? It's like these things are rigged... >w<

Q#5: Aye, a good rule indeed! Without it, we wouldn't be half as popular as we are now!

Q#6: Correct! And uh... what kind... well, we have Blue Cheese. And the normal cheese is... something a bit "spongy"... >w<

---------VERDICT-------------

Approved! Welcome to the server Jason, I hope you enjoy your stay!
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Cordelia Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:31 am

Hi there PurpleFury, I'm Cordelia and I'll be reviewing your application today. I can see that you're an acquaintance of SpitfireDust; while he has shown acceptable behavior on the server, do not expect this to influence this process in any way. You'll be accepted or denied based on the merits of your application alone.

Number 1: Yep.

Number 2: Well, the last bit is a little off-topic for the question, but you at least make it clear why you want to join: to play with Spitfire (and presumably the others from his group) and build. Overall, not bad reasons to want to join, although I believe a lot of this paragraph is misplaced—well over half of it belongs in number 3, including your experiences and personality traits.

Number 3: For the most part, this is satisfactory. You delve into a bit of past experience in Minecraft, and mention a few decent personality traits. Not constantly relying on attention is another point that I would consider a bonus, since self-entertaining individuals always seem to be in shortage. True critique is also valuable, no doubt.

Number 4:
A: Red flag here. Being involved in this sort of business isn't a disqualification, but it definitely does prompt us to go through your application with a bit of extra rigor. Please remember that this is a public server—reread the rules and allow me to remind you to maintain proper behavior.

B: Neat, I guess. Not my personal taste, but whatever floats your boat.

C: Purple is a very lovely color.

D: Yes, I've come to realize this.

E: This one seems like a bit of a throwaway the way it's worded since you basically contradict yourself immediately.

Number 5: Decent choice of rule, one that's a bit underused. It doesn't tell us that much about you as a player on its own, but you did explain your choice at least.

Number 6: Yes, cheese.

Conclusion: As a first point I need to bring up, your emoticons: I think you went more than a little overboard with them. It's more than a little distracting and comes off as juvenile and just plain out of place. In addition, your first random fact is a concerning one. Unfortunately, I'm going to yield on whitelisting you just yet until you address my concerns about this just as the rest of your grip did before. Promise to behave yourself, trim some of the emoticons out and maybe tighten up your formatting a little, and I'll re-review this. Thanks, and best of luck.
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cordelia
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleFury Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:50 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My Minecraft name is PurpleFury

Hello~! My name is Abbey and it is nice to meet your acquaintance sir or madam app reviewer~!

First and foremost, I would like to say that I am a bit of a fan of the Big Sister forums and server. I was given quite a few 'sneak peeks' of what has been done in the world. My friend Spitfire has been telling me for a bit over the past few weeks or so how much he enjoyed playing and how I should think about joining. I looked a little into it and I was excited to say the least. I have a fascination with all things macro and micro, although I keep the majority of my interactions PG, especially on a Minecraft server, seeing how this server is meant for players young and old.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

My exposure to many kinds of individuals over the past have left me with plenty of first hand experience in this sort of field. I have been appointed to lead construction detail many times. I am humble in nature, and I never criticize another building in a negative manner. I always give credit where it is due, and I offer meaningful and helpful advice in regards to another's work. Although that does not mean I would only do my best when surrounded by others. My skills excel in an environment filled with people, or even one completely barren and empty.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I highly appreciate playing PC games!
• I am in LOVE with any and all forms of EDM and Pop!(K-Pop being a personal favorite~ <3 )
• I have an unnatural attraction to the color purple, go figure
• I have a horrible attention sp.......What were we talking about?
• I love to discover and uncover new things about the world!

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most

14.You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.

This is a set in stone ideal that should be included in any and all servers, I have been through a few servers in the past this rule was not really enforced. Many players were taken advantage of, and I couldn't do a thing about it, it is immature and the downfall of many a server.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

CHEESE and that shiny blue block thingy called Blue cheese
PurpleFury
PurpleFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi there PurpleFury, Cordelia here again to review your resubmitted application. I won't be addressing points that haven't been changed since your previous submission. Anyways, onto your application.

Number 2: Good to see you moved things around, at least. As far as that last bit goes, 'a majority' simply isn't good enough. However, since you have recognized that this is a public server with people of all ages, I'll hold you to this. Keep your behavior decent on the server.

Number 4:
A: Bland but better than what you had before.
E: Well, decent fact if a bit undetailed.

Number 5: You changed your fact, interestingly. Your original one wasn't bad, but oh well. Anyways, decent choice of fact. This server is frequented by people from multiple countries of all sorts of different age groups—treat it as such.

Conclusion: Well, your application looks better now. I won't say it's perfect, but it's decent enough. You chopped out the emoticons (except for a single, errant '<3') and tidied up what I asked you to. In addition, you acknowledged my request to keep your behavior family friendly. You also chopped out a significant portion of number 2—while it was irrelevant, it likely would have been better ot move it to number 3 instead. Either way, I'd say this is passable. I'll be whitelisting you momentarily and you'll be free to join afterward.
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by AkioPlaysMc Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:45 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My ign is Akio105

Firstly, I would like join this server because I saw the trailer and it looked really good because it looked like there were so much things to do and the community looked friendly. Another reason I wanted to join is because the mod, gulliver fascinates me, my favourite size is small but being big also very good and as a tiny you can do different things like sitting on a lily pad using it as a boat. ^^

I am a good builder and I like helping people, such as building redstone and other things like mob spawners, houses, and I love decorating. I have a friendly personality, so I will be able greet new people and give them a tour when I know my way around of course if I get accepted. I can also give them a headstart by offering them some cheese. I want to be able to become a vet someday as I love animals and I’d like to save them.

• I have a pet guinea pig, a rabbit, and a dog, they all have a cute personality.
• I love watching youtube videos such as Stampylongnose and Iballistic squid.
• I dislike school very much, though I like hanging with my friends.
• I play cricket, I’m good at catching and hitting the ball.
• I’m currently doing grade 1 piano.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
My favourite responsibility is “8.Please refrain from stealing from another player's property.” Because its not fair to steal from another persons property, it’s not right to do it.

The currency is cheese (sponge block) and blue cheese (Lapiz block)
AkioPlaysMc
AkioPlaysMc

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Akio's application:

Hi Akio, my name is Mimi and I will be reviewing your application today.

Number 2: Ah, yes there are lots and lots of things for you to do here and there is infact a very nice community here. Gulliver is a very interesting mod in many different ways so I'm not surprised your fascinated. Smile Small is indeed a good size if you like being able to use water lilys as a boat.

Number 3: Being a good builder is a very useful skill and if you like building all those things then maybe you will be interested in building a road. A friendly personality is very good because you will then be a part of the nice community. Oh and giving new players tours is great! Also I want to be a vet too!

Number 4:
1> You have a lot of pets. ^^
2> Hmm, I haven't watched them before.
3> Ah okay.
4> Nice.
5> Oh, that's awesome.

Number 5: This is correct.

Number 6: Correct again

Conclusion: You are good enough for a whitelist. I don't see any red flags and you seem to have a good enough application to be able to join here. Your formatting was also very good even on this first try. Have a nice day. I will whitelist you shortly.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by ReddeadCWB Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:01 pm

1) Minecraftia444

2) I have loved the gulliver mod for awhile now and havn't found a server untill this one

3) I really don't know how to explain this myself, but I'll try my best I am a horrible builder so I'll probably build
something really simple, I enjoy mods and playing minecraft with others I probably will live alone somewhere in a deep hole where no one will ever find me,
Sorry if this is to little I'm not really good at this.

4) 1: I have crashed almost every game I have played/hosted XD (No clue how this has happend to be one of my skills.)
2: I don't like large groups of people talking to me (I am not good with people)
3: My favorite color is scarlet red. (It's amazing.)
4: I love tacos more then humanity.
5: I enjoy sleeping but I also hate it if that makes since.

5) If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, thethematic value of the map.

6) CHEESE!!!

ReddeadCWB

Back to top Go down

Post by Vireless Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:11 pm

1:) What is your Minecraft username?

My Minecraft name is Vireless. It's a mashup of my name and the word “wireless”.

2:) Please explain why you would like to join the server.

I'd like to join this server for several reasons, but I'll break it into a few easy points. Firstly, its mod choice: the Gulliver mod is an interesting one and I feel that it doesn't get enough attention. I've always been interested in trying it out on a proper server, and this seems like a great server for that. I'm also glad that it's a whitelisted server, since I've had bad luck with public servers involving theft and griefing.

3:) Please explain your talents, skills, and other traits that can help contribute positively to the server.

Socially, I'm not the kind of person to break the peace. I'm good at following rules and I've yet to be banned or kicked from any server. Other than that, I'm a decent builder, I'm good with redstone, and I really enjoy helping people with their builds, either through handwork or just contributing ideas.

4:) Please list 5 random facts about yourself.

•I'm working towards my Associate's degree at the moment, and I'll likely go for a career in chemistry.
•I'm a big fan of early animated movies, my personal favorite being The Secret of Nimh. Hand-drawn is my favorite, I'm not too much of a fan of today's Flash stuff.
•I really enjoy cosplaying, though I don't do it often since I prefer to make my own costumes and that can be fairly expensive.
•I'm a huge nerd when it comes to lore from fantasy universes. I have a habit of losing myself inside wikis reading about stories from things like Game of Thrones, World of Warcraft, and Lord of the Rings.
•I've recently been getting into mycology and botany, though I'm still green at both.

5:) Write down one right or responsibility that you appreciate.

2: “Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.”
I chose this right since I feel that it's a basic principle to having fun! It's really hard to have fun when you constantly have to deal with rude or inconsiderate people, whether they're trolls or just plain mean.

6:) What is the server's currency?

Cheese, or blue cheese.
Vireless
Vireless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Oooh!  Did someone mention... old Don Bluth films?!! Very Happy

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 Latest?cb=20130829144818

And mushrooms... XD

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 37 Super-mario-galaxy-2-toads-hd-wallpaper
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:29 pm

Hi Vireless, I'm Cordelia and I'll be reviewing your application today.

Number 1: Alright.

Number 2: Yeah, the Gulliver mod is definitely a fun one. There's a lot you can do with it if you're creative enough. We're the longest-lived Gulliver server, and we pride ourselves on our ability to keep things running well here. We're also very hard on griefing and theft as well, so you can expect that to be minimal. Decent answer, anyways.

Number 3: Overall, this section is a little on the short side. Luckily for you, it covers most of my concerns anyways. Builders are always welcome, as is redstone skill and teamwork skills. As far as your social skills go, they're good enough.

Number 4:
a: Oh, cool. Chemistry's always seemed a bit too complicated for me.
b: I really enjoy animated movies as well. Admittedly, I'm a fan of pretty much all of it, but I do think there is something really charming about the older stuff.
c: Oh, cosplaying? Never tried it, and probably never will. Still, pretty interesting.
d: Interesting, I guess. I'm pretty into Game of Thrones as well, but I typically stick to the show.
e: Fascinating. That's a bit outside my realm of expertise, but cool.

Number 5: Decent choice, and a good explanation to go along with it.

Number 6: Yup.

Conclusion: Overall, this is a pretty good application. You've addressed all of the required points fully. I'll be whitelisting you shortly, and you'll be free to join thereafter. Have fun.
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:43 pm

ReddeadCWB wrote:1) Minecraftia444

2) I have loved the gulliver mod for awhile now and havn't found a server untill this one

3) I really don't know how to explain this myself, but I'll try my best I am a horrible builder so I'll probably build
something really simple, I enjoy mods and playing minecraft with others I probably will live alone somewhere in a deep hole where no one will ever find me,
Sorry if this is to little I'm not really good at this.

4) 1: I have crashed almost every game I have played/hosted XD (No clue how this has happend to be one of my skills.)
2: I don't like large groups of people talking to me (I am not good with people)
3: My favorite color is scarlet red. (It's amazing.)
4: I love tacos more then humanity.
5: I enjoy sleeping but I also hate it if that makes since.

5) If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, thethematic value of the map.

6) CHEESE!!!

Hello Reddead, I'm Raddaman8000, and I'll be reviewing your application.

Question 2:  This is WAY too short.  You need to be specific, detailed, and actually have a real reason.  Also your grammar is suffering.

Question 3: First off, this is mostly a server for builders, and horrible building isn't really a talent.  And being an isolationist isn't going to help you much.  In fact, it won't help anybody much, as you were supposed to list things about you that would be positive.  All I see is pessimism.  And you're still having grammar issues.

Question 4: Crashing every game you join is a very BAD thing.  This is an instant killer to your whitelist, as we've only recently beaten back a whole outbreak of similar situations with the server crashing upon a join-in, and we do not need any more crashing than we already have.  In fact, less crashing would be even better!  Also, your stark dislike of humanity is kind of offputting.  We ARE all human, despite what our in-game personas may be, which means you would dislike everyone.  We are not NPCs in a single player game, we are people in a multiplayer game.  And your love of scarlet red plus the dislike of humanity gives me the chills.

Conclusion: I cannot whitelist you to the Big Sister server because shut ins are not really the best people to have around, and you had many negative qualities.  I mean, you just told us that letting you in would be like setting a nuke off in the server with that crashing bit, and a dislike of humanity with a multiplayer server would never mix.  Optimism is a good thing.
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HiddenTesla56 Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:51 pm

Oh noes! I wrote my app fully and I accidentally switched pages. Well, here is the (almost) recreation.

1.My Minecraft IGN is HiddenTesla56. Should be simple enough.

2.My reason for joining the server is too look at the expansive cities of this server. I would love to see how members of the server have build, designed, and polished their creations. Knowing this server is a few years old, I couldn't bare not to see what such a large and uninterrupted community has created over the years.

3.Well, building! I absolutely love building. If I can manage to get the resources, I will do nothing but create. If I could do anything to help and expand on what is already here, then I most definitely will.

4.I hope I will be able to come up with five, It's kind of late, but here goes nothing.

1)As you probably already know, I love creations.

2)Even though this application looks perfect, without any error, I tend to mess up my spelling much more than you would think, or just missing the last letter.

3)I like to think positive, and when times are bad I listen to happy music.

4)I try to avoid sending messages into the chat, I'm rather talkative. Sometimes I get carried away, so it would be alright if you could be me to stop.

5)Couldn't come up with one.(hopefully this doesn't make my application completely obsolete.)

5.Most definitely number four, I would always be willing to take new land and make something out of it!

6.The product of condensing milk and modifying it-otherwise known as Cheese

That should be it, and I hope to see you soon!

HiddenTesla56

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 pm

HiddenTesla56 wrote:Oh noes! I wrote my app fully and I accidentally switched pages. Well, here is the (almost) recreation.

1.My Minecraft IGN is HiddenTesla56. Should be simple enough.

2.My reason for joining the server is too look at the expansive cities of this server. I would love to see how members of the server have build, designed, and polished their creations. Knowing this server is a few years old, I couldn't bare not to see what such a large and uninterrupted community has created over the years.

3.Well, building! I absolutely love building. If I can manage to get the resources, I will do nothing but create. If I could do anything to help and expand on what is already here, then I most definitely will.

4.I hope I will be able to come up with five, It's kind of late, but here goes nothing.

1)As you probably already know, I love creations.

2)Even though this application looks perfect, without any error, I tend to mess up my spelling much more than you would think, or just missing the last letter.

3)I like to think positive, and when times are bad I listen to happy music.

4)I try to avoid sending messages into the chat, I'm rather talkative. Sometimes I get carried away, so it would be alright if you could be me to stop.

5)Couldn't come up with one.(hopefully this doesn't make my application completely obsolete.)

5.Most definitely number four, I would always be willing to take new land and make something out of it!

6.The product of condensing milk and modifying it-otherwise known as Cheese

That should be it, and I hope to see you soon!

Hello HiddenTesla56, my name is Lomgren and I'll be your reviewer today.  Let's get started!

1.  I see you have changed your name a few times... in fact, your original name is still showing on our player registry, cybershockk.  Since you are already noted as whitelisted, then that means you need to go post in the thread https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t532-name-changing-warning

Have a nice day!
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by DewottTwo Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:18 am

Question 1: my minecraft username is DewottTwo
Question 2: Ever science I downloaded the gullivers mod, I've always wanted to be able to use it for, and this server looks like the thing I need (it looks really fun)
Question 3: I have never been banned from a server, I to young to even think about hacking, and I always try to ban hackers, I also always try to be polite and say gg after every match, having me wihitelisted would make the server much happier
Question 4: my favorite Pokemon is Dewott, my favorite number is 2, I have a iPad mini, Ive always loved Disney ,and have a thing for creepy pastas
Question 5:you have the right to report,with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, veteran player,or another novice player, I like this rule because a persons well spent time shouldn't be wrecked.
Question 6: we use cheese to buy in game items

-DewottTwo ( please let me in

DewottTwo

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:34 pm

DewottTwo wrote:Question 1: my minecraft username is DewottTwo
Question 2: Ever science I downloaded the gullivers mod, I've always wanted to be able to use it for, and this server looks like the thing I need (it looks really fun)
Question 3: I have never been banned from a server, I to young to even think about hacking, and I always try to ban hackers, I also always try to be polite and say gg after  every match, having me wihitelisted would make the server much happier
Question 4: my favorite Pokemon is Dewott, my favorite number is 2, I have a iPad mini, Ive always loved Disney ,and have a thing for creepy pastas
Question 5:you have the right to report,with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, veteran player,or another novice player, I like this rule because a persons well spent time shouldn't be wrecked.
Question 6: we use cheese to buy in game items

-DewottTwo ( please let me in

Hello there Dewott. If you could please read the application guidelines and fix your post, I can go over it and maybe let you in! Oh, and make sure to post a new application, that way it'll be easier to grade! ^w^
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by SebasZX Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:53 am

Hello, my username is SebasZX I want to join the server, because? simple, I ever liked the gulliver mod, and I wanted for a server, this is the only (and best server) I see, and like the trailer. I start to play minecraft in 2011, 4 years ago, I have so good skills in the game, some good doing parties and fighting. What facts make me different? no much, but I'm good playing games, all class of games (no puzzles) No much facts make me different of the rest, But in my class everybody says me (extrange) with a group of friends of mine. I'm novice player
In short, you are a person of small power, but grand ambition, and immeasurable potential. Yet you know you are currently a guest in a strange house, unknown by most or all its inhabitants. You are wise to proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment scrutinized. Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure of exactly what kind of person you are. After all that effort and hospitality, will you be a new good friend for us, and a noble protector to the server that is so dear to us? Or will you be seduced by the dark arts of griefery, and betray our trust in the most callous manner possible?
My rights?
If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvPobsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.
My responsibilitiess
I want to help in a paceful time in the server, pvp chat? I'm bored of that, I will prefer to play with friends.
Server currency? Cheese
PLEASE, I want to join so much, thank you, and a cuestion, I really NEED to have gulliver forge? or I can play without forge?

Thanks Wink

SebasZX

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:57 am

Hi there, please consider spacing out your anwsers and no you can't play without forge.

I can't see question 4 on here... So try and make a proper application in a new post.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by XxBrendan12xX Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:30 pm

Hello!
1) What is your Minecraft Name or IGN? My Minecraft Name is That_Gamer_Guy34.

2)Please Explain why you want to Join this Server.

I have had an interest in this server for quite some time as i saw the video on youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J5UyaAgv50. I have experience with the gulliver mod and just hate to have to play this mod all by myself. I also wanted to try the minigames and get to meet people on this server. I have seen some good reviews on planetminecraft.com

3)Please Explain how your Talents, Skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am a bit good at building houses and Statues, although im not very talented with redstone. Whenever im on the server, i can report any bad behavior that i see to any mods or admins. I can definitely get along with people, so that shouldn't be a problem. I respect other peoples rights and think i can help when online. I can also help calculate if help is needed, but i think you guys are smart enough to do it.

4)Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1) I use an HP windows 8(very common)
2) I have a very cool rose bush
3) I am a Huge Nintendo Fan
4) My favorite food is Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
5) I have a bit of a Coke Addiction

5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

The right i enjoy most is #15: You have the right to use public enderchests, in such locations as the Spawnington Bank, to protect
invaluable items against theft.

6)Please write down the name of the official server currency.

The name of this Currency is Cheese!(Very Delicious Currency)

Thanks For Reading My Application! Smile

XxBrendan12xX
XxBrendan12xX

RP Character Sheet
Name: Brendan Lal
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Hi, and thanks for posting a whitelist application!  A reviewer should be able to get to this within the next day or so. Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by XxBrendan12xX Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:59 am

Okay Ciabatta. BTW Nice to see you.(Not sure what you think about it) Razz
XxBrendan12xX
XxBrendan12xX

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:08 pm

The_Gamer_Guy's Application.:

Hi Gamer Guy, I’m Hannah and I’ll be your reviewer today.

Question 2: How lovely that you watched our trailer, what was it that got you interested? And aww, I felt like that too. Some of our minigames like hide and seek I might suggest, when you are playing and working as team  that will always help you get to know our players. And oh, that’s not been updated in a while – While it does have some good reviews on it.

Question 3: You sound like a positive builder, I can imagine you starting a town. You can also report to deputy’s and commissioners as well. You sound so certain that you’ll get along with our players, don’t get your hopes too high though, wouldn’t want to disappoint you. And heh, probably although we also have online calculators. Razz

Question 4:
A: Me too! Laptop buddies! *high fives*
B: Aww, pretty.
C: I love Nintendo too! Oh my, we relate so much on these facts so far. XD
D: Yummy Ice cream!
E: Oh no, that’s really bad for you health due to the amounts of sugar. You should to read this article and see what you think then: http://tinyurl.com/no8n3gx

Question 5: Correct.

Question 6: Yes, very delicious. <3 Correct.

Verdict: I’m going to say your good enough for a white list since there is hardly any problems with this application. You did an okay job on formatting – better than most applications and grammar was good too. Give me a minute to log into the server and whitelist you. Thanks!

EDIT: Your whitelisted now, enjoy your stay!

Last edited by Hannah on Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 5 times in total

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:14 pm

^  To answer your question, that's what I think.  Thank you, and good job Hannah!  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by XxBrendan12xX Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Thanks Guys. Btw Nice Knife you got there Ciabatta. Razz
XxBrendan12xX
XxBrendan12xX

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:08 pm

I'm currently a butcher, hehe.  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by kurpingspace4 Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:07 pm

Hello there! I like dogs!
       cheese.
Q1: kurpingspace2

Q2: The trailer looks amazing, you guys did really good on that! So far it looks fun, with all the events going on... The mod itself too actually. I am really looking forward to play because i'm looking forward to all the nice people around here, unlike those people who just kill each other and such!CHEESE

Q3: Talents and skills you say? Ill list at least 4 (1+ just incase!). Because thats my lucky number Very Happy  CHEESE!
I am good at parkouring unlike other people. This useful talent can be used to help others get items that are hard to reach!
I am kind and nice and cheer people up! Very Happy. This means the server is more fun! Very Happy
I am good at building stuff, I often detail it a bit too much with bookshelves and working redstone lights, like our light bulbs and electrical systems!
I am a long-time minecraft player, so i might know more than others... CHEESE!!!!
I am smart, so i can figure out some other stuff that people might not know about.

Q4: 5 Facts about me? CHEESE!
1) I make my own music on audiotool.com
2) I have steam (not console!) with 92+ games on it
3) I use my gaming pc!
4) I've never been staff on minecraft servers (crazy right??)
5) I have a cute puppy! His name is marli and so far 4 months old or 5. Dang, cant remember... He is a labrador and i sometimes call him fat labradorer, because he is a bit chubby and fat Razz (sry)

Q5: If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP obsessed player, you
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary. (Thats good cause im looking forward to be the smallest size!)

Q6: CHEEESE!!!!!
I miiiiiiiight have over done that a bit...

I really hope i get in! ;D

kurpingspace4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next