Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

+121
RainbowDoggy23
Tomtanium
Spookster
ThWolfGirlGamer
Oonicorn
Vaughndp
Jams
TheHylianWizard
BurgerWarrior
superjo98
Kiddon
Sharkstooth18
henry979
dogdad14
DarthHypnos
Overlord5591
TomQuixote
MR_HEY
airboardgaming
The_Glitch
NicoCraftGZ
AllistairC
Grumm
korallkarlsson
HanChi
Morganafreeman
Jazzy_Robot
GameMaster
AB6
Vard_Vasq
cocoface9155
Licksthejury
tutu_gamers
Eggy294
DERPYOP
RyleyTheCreator
SAGERRETT GAMING
Lomgren
Tylordian
BarkingKat55
Colonel_Slothy
Okinaru
SuperSonicFan411
pepsi
Fantastic Guy
ThrashCetchum12
AsfJerden
ilcalmissimo
titch_log
LegitMudkip03
EvilEnderWiz13
DragonCider
firemanevan
Dictator360
Walter Giulio
Cool Ella
Asonja_Masenko
Airforce101
Benner2880
Kadan8
ZakhepTheFox
McZachy
Baste
OnlyJesse
astronaut32
Beash
Dr-ObiwanRyan
Pazlin
nothimagain
Stank34
AkioPlaysMc
Copey
wade wilson
PTpirahna
Little_mack
FlowerFaerie
Bernardo05Craft
dancem9
Neon12134
cutiepiesweetpea
Kumaryk
Ninjaminer2017
Danzo_175
Hemaris
Ricktyna
pilotofsomething
DJCOOL2008
Kamkut1337
sazzlepopz
Flammole
ZzSuperZz
NeverAlive12
nvm99
forestcraft1999
DonaldDeDuck
Scatt_man77
Mimi
Jordan0725
iFan
AssassinEevee
flashgnash
Spitfire
SFPT
ekkapekka
TheEnderSorcerer
Cris Blu
a4955
thepug36
ExplodingTonyTNT
Hurricaneike123
Cordelia
Crono_Z
KaCii
Justin5467T
AgencyDrone
_torchlit_
oreojames
Kerii
Fear
FlareStar
IEatCupcakes
125 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 Empty I have updated it

Post by ekkapekka Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:36 pm

ekkapekka wrote:1. Hi my name is ekkapekka (ekka for short)

2. I would like to join your server because I like the mod and my friend wants me to join the server and it looks very intresting.

3. My traits: I'm a very positive person, people call me a gentleman, I help people if they need help, I'm very educated, I like cheese, I can bake cakes and muffins and other stuff, I can talk to people, I can speak languages like Engilsh and a bit of french. Swedish and Finnish are my native language.

4. Five random facts about me.

- I like trains (I really do like them)
- My favorite colour is Blue
- I like Doctor Who
- I live in Finland
- My favorite game is LEGO Dimensions

5. I refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property

6.The currency is Cheese

ekkapekka

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Spitfire Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:59 pm

ekkapekka wrote:
ekkapekka wrote:1. Hi my name is ekkapekka (ekka for short)

2. I would like to join your server because I like the mod and my friend wants me to join the server and it looks very intresting.

3. My traits: I'm a very positive person, people call me a gentleman, I help people if they need help, I'm very educated, I like cheese, I can bake cakes and muffins and other stuff, I can talk to people, I can speak languages like Engilsh and a bit of french. Swedish and Finnish are my native language.

4. Five random facts about me.

- I like trains (I really do like them)
- My favorite colour is Blue
- I like Doctor Who
- I live in Finland
- My favorite game is LEGO Dimensions

5. I refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property

6.The currency is Cheese

This is still way too short. Question 2 should be at least 60 - 90 words, not one sentence. You can also go into more detail with question 3. While you did fix up some of the grammar, this application still needs to be fixed. Joining the server because your friend is here isn't reason enough to be whitelisted. Also sorry to say, but we don't show sympathy towards those who can't speak English well. This is an English speaking server, and communication is important to us. We've also had applicants who don't know english well pass the whitelist process with flying colors. If you put more effort into your application, there may be a chance you can play here. Also, don't quote your earlier post, at least copy paste it into a new post. You may try again if you wish. Read the questions carefully and answer them accordingly. Thank you and good luck.
Spitfire
Spitfire

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dusty
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captspit/

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by iFan Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:11 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

iFanboy is my IGN.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I'm a big fan of the Gulliver mod and its implementation in multiplayer Minecraft servers. I originally played on Gunia's Gulliver server around 2 years ago, so I'd like to get back into it. Looking at the documentation, the Dynmap, and the posts of the other players, I think that I could have a lot of fun here. I love the aspects of roleplay and how it's incorporated here. I really enjoy being a tiny in Minecraft and would really appreciate integrating my skills and personality on this server.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

In my previous experience on other servers, I have been able to establish myself as a quick worker and someone devoted to the mission of the server and its people. On one previous server, I constructed and maintained many municipal buildings  for the "government" of the administration team. I typically stick to maintaining an estate of my own, something I'd like to do here. I also enjoy creating and sustaining large farms in the game. These are all things that I would love to continue doing on this server.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I have watched Parks & Recreation, 30 Rock, and Futurama at least three times through.
  • My favorite film has always been Gone With the Wind
  • I've always loved Theatre and am very interested in a career as a Production Manager
  • I am in love with spreadsheets
  • Chips & Salsa are my lifeblood

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

5. If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The currency is called Cheese!

iFan

RP Character Sheet
Name: Danny
Personality Trait: Formal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:51 am

Crono_Z wrote:Question 1: My user name is Crono_Z

Question 2: From what i saw in the video it looked like a lot of fun making. you all look like friends and you know each other. I dont have a lot of friends at school and i wish i did im just too shy to go up to ppl and say hello. So i look towards the internet to find communities like this. Its a great mod to play with and you get to have fun with people who love it as much as you do, and you get to make friends along the way. But I just want to join because i wanted to socialize with other ppl and have a good time

Question 3: I'm a good builder and i can be very friendly. I like to be tactical when it comes to planning attacks or defenses in a RP or strategy game (like magic the gathering). I'm very patient, and i found this out when i had to sit and stand for 30 mins in a wedding. I like to have fun with other people whether its just playing normal minecraft, just talking with people, or in a RP. I'm very smart though when it comes to games i can be quiet dumb sometimes when im paying attention.

Question 4:
1. I have a doberman named Suki and a cockerspaneil named Reese and a houescat named Izzy. I play with them all the time and i like to wrestle with my dog suki , and play with string with my cat Izzy.
2. I like to build legos and put them on display. It reminds me of how much i loved to make little sketches with them as a child and it keeps me happy and motivated to make movies.
3. I am in JROTC at my high school. I wanted to join because being in the army sounded cool and a lot of fun. I'd always looked up at the soldiers as a inspiration. to fight for my dreams. They've taught me all the marches and being able to be more mature. im on the raider team at the moment but next semester ill be joining the rifle team.
4. I have a little brother who i will protect for all my life. We like to play games together whenever we get the chance. We wrestle with our dog suki and we like to play punchy's a lot.
5. I am a huge RP fan and love to role play anything i even do dungeons and dragon with ppl online.

Question 5: #15 u have the right to use public ender chests, in spawn/spawnington.

Question 6: cheese (sponge and lapis)

Alright, sorry for the long wait, but finals hit me like a sledgehammer. So, let's get back to it.

Your reasons to join haven't changed - or rather, been explained in greater detail - at all, which... I believe I asked you to do. I suppose I wasn't terribly explicit, but you are lacking in specific reasons to join our server over any other, including other Gulliver servers. We like people who have a lot of reasons to stick around. ^^

Your next question is much better, though, even if you didn't really answer my own. It still all checks out, though.

Your random facts improved tremendously. Fantastic job!

The rest is still fine, as it was before.

However, I'm still gonna hold you back for one more round, simply because I don't see why you'd want to stay for too long. Give me some more reasons for you to stick around, though, and you're pretty much good to go, though. Very Happy

iFan wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

iFanboy is my IGN.

I'm a big fan of the Gulliver mod and its implementation in multiplayer Minecraft servers. I originally played on Gunia's Gulliver server around 2 years ago, so I'd like to get back into it. Looking at the documentation, the Dynmap, and the posts of the other players, I think that I could have a lot of fun here. I love the aspects of roleplay and how it's incorporated here. I really enjoy being a tiny in Minecraft and would really appreciate integrating my skills and personality on this server.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

In my previous experience on other servers, I have been able to establish myself as a quick worker and someone devoted to the mission of the server and its people. On one previous server, I constructed and maintained many municipal buildings  for the "government" of the administration team. I typically stick to maintaining an estate of my own, something I'd like to do here. I also enjoy creating and sustaining large farms in the game. These are all things that I would love to continue doing on this server.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I have watched Parks & Recreation, 30 Rock, and Futurama at least three times through.
  • I've always loved Theatre and am very interested in a career as a Production Manager

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

5. If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Oh, it's interesting to see more Gunia's server vets trickling in. I can't say I remember you well from there, but I was originally a member (and eventually moderator) of that server, too. ^^

Anyway, your reasons to join are definitely long enough, and I think they're solid enough to work.

Your next answer is a little lacking in personality, though I suppose your previous server experience more-or-less provides that.

Your five random facts are definitely too short, though. They're all good facts, but you don't explain 'why'. Why/how are chips and salsa your lifeblood? Why are you in love with spreadsheets? Just answering that basic question for each fact will get you a pass here.

The rest of your application is all good, though.

Overall, you're very close to getting onto the server. Your facts need a little more explaining, however, and I personally feel I could use some self-evaluation to work off of so I can get a better feel for your personality, but... I'd say that's optional. Much appreciated if you do add it, though.

Either way, mostly just add the 'why's to your random facts, and you're good to go!
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by iFan Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:05 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:
iFan wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

iFanboy is my IGN.

Oh, it's interesting to see more Gunia's server vets trickling in. I can't say I remember you well from there, but I was originally a member (and eventually moderator) of that server, too. ^^

Anyway, your reasons to join are definitely long enough, and I think they're solid enough to work.

Your next answer is a little lacking in personality, though I suppose your previous server experience more-or-less provides that.

Your five random facts are definitely too short, though. They're all good facts, but you don't explain 'why'. Why/how are chips and salsa your lifeblood? Why are you in love with spreadsheets? Just answering that basic question for each fact will get you a pass here.

The rest of your application is all good, though.

Overall, you're very close to getting onto the server. Your facts need a little more explaining, however, and I personally feel I could use some self-evaluation to work off of so I can get a better feel for your personality, but... I'd say that's optional. Much appreciated if you do add it, though.

Either way, mostly just add the 'why's to your random facts, and you're good to go!

Okay, sure! Below are more detailed answers to #4:

• I have watched Parks & Recreation, 30 Rock, and Futurama at least three times through. Amy Poehler & Tina Fey are my favorite comedians/actors and I love the sense of humor that Futurama has.
  • My favorite film has always been Gone With the Wind - some have called me out on liking this "lame" and "long" film, but something about Scarlett O'hara's character has always made me feel a connection (and don't even get me started about the cinematography!)
  • I've always loved Theatre and am very interested in a career as a Production Manager. I've worked in Technical Theatre for the past decade or so and it has brought me so much fulfillment.
  • I am in love with spreadsheets. Again, tied to working in Technical Theatre - a big part of my job is creating and maintaining important spreadsheets. Within this, I like to create spreadsheets that double in form and function. That is, I like to make forms that are very pretty and serve an important purpose.
  • Chips & Salsa are my lifeblood. They are my exception to any calorie tracking goals. Chips & Salsa are a staple of my diet.

iFan

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by SFPT Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:25 pm

Remember to post it in an entire new application. It might be a bit of a pain, but it is a rule.

Last edited by StrawberryFrostedPopTart on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
SFPT
SFPT

RP Character Sheet
Name: SFPT
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Be sure to repost your entire application, and not just the improved questions.

Edit: Dangit poptart, you beat me to it! =P
a4955
a4955

RP Character Sheet
Name: a4955
Personality Trait: Cowardly
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by iFan Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:31 pm

Sorry! Here's the full revised application:

iFanboy is my IGN.

• I have watched Parks & Recreation, 30 Rock, and Futurama at least three times through. Amy Poehler & Tina Fey are my favorite comedians/actors and I love the sense of humor that Futurama has.
  • My favorite film has always been Gone With the Wind - some have called me out on liking this "lame" and "long" film, but something about Scarlett O'hara's character has always made me feel a connection (and don't even get me started about the cinematography!)
  • I've always loved Theatre and am very interested in a career as a Production Manager. I've worked in Technical Theatre for the past decade or so and it has brought me so much fulfillment.
  • I am in love with spreadsheets. Again, tied to working in Technical Theatre - a big part of my job is creating and maintaining important spreadsheets. Within this, I like to create spreadsheets that double in form and function. That is, I like to make forms that are very pretty and serve an important purpose.
  • Chips & Salsa are my lifeblood. They are my exception to any calorie tracking goals. Chips & Salsa are a staple of my diet.

iFan

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:41 pm

iFan wrote:Sorry! Here's the full revised application:

iFanboy is my IGN.

Eh, it's fine. I usually call people out on it, but that's typically because the rest of their application isn't too good and/or they revise small sections with plenty of sass :V

Anyway, you've done everything I've asked of you, and have put up with my silence for a couple days (was wrapping some other stuff up as well as seeing if anyone else would revise their apps in a timely manner), so I believe your whitelist is well-earned. Just give me a minute to add you to the whitelist, and you should be good to go. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan0725 Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:56 am

Jordan0725

I am filling this out on behalf of my 8 y/o son. He's found the Gulliver MOD to be one THE most entertaining MOD's to date. After looking for a server so that he can play cooperatively we ran across your server. As a parent I appreciate that the server appears extremely well managed and well moderated and that you aren't letting random folks in without at lest some level of vetting.

Jordan definitely isn't "mature" but he is fun, always respectful, and certainly has some mad building skills for his age. If you don't like him, boot him Very Happy

out to make it easier for us to read.

His own words:
• I love to play video games
• I have a lot of electronics
• I like to watch You tube videos
• I like to use cheats in Minecraft
• I was adopted when I was 6

Feel free to copy and paste it here, or paraphrase it from memory. The most important thing to demonstrate is that you opened the document and read enough of it to pick one of the rights or responsibilities listed. What you picked may be used to assess your personality, so choose wisely and feel free to explain your choice if you want.

Umm. That link wasn't active when we checked.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese!!!

Jordan0725

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Hello Jordan's Father,
Thank you for submitting an application,

This one is a very unique app that requires some special handling. Since we have yet to receive an application written by a parent.

I am deferring this one to my older cousin, so please stand by while she reviews this application
As a side note....
If you need assistance accessing the creeds; the Dropbox links work on our end, so try it again and be sure not to accept any registration prompts.

Also as an aside, one of our youngest and most dedicated staff members, Kacii, is also very young! So we try not to judge people by their age: only by their actions. Wink Thankyou.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Application:

Hello Jordan’s Dad,

My name is Mimi and I will be reviewing your son’s application today. Thank you very much for your patience.

Just to clarify like Hannah said above, we do not judge people by their age, only by their actions and… We have come across young children who have written remarkable applications for their age, and have ended up being some of our nicest and most courteous players.  You’ve heard of Kacii, who ended up becoming our youngest staff member; even my own cousin Hannah began her time here as a young player!  So we work very hard to make this environment safe and fun for children as well as adolescent and adult players, and that explains in large part why this application process is as rigorous as it is. We have been told it can be too rigorous at times, and I understand if that may bother people as they don’t expect to write a college dissertation to be whitelisted in a Minecraft server. But make no mistake, it is done for the protection of our existing players (young and old, male and female, strong and sensitive, etc), as well as for the protection of the applicants themselves who may not fully realize that this is not your typical beginner-level Minecraft server.

I greatly appreciate that you acknowledge our efforts at managing and moderating this server, it is definitely a lot harder than it looks but also very rewarding in the sense of ensuring a positive atmosphere of cooperation, learning and fun.  It is with some hesitation that I must admit that you and Jordan may run across this very same wall used to protect this server for a small number of reasons, and I will detail those below.  I say this with hesitation since I do not want to have us come across as a largely child-unfriendly server -- from my own experience here, it has been anything but, and even UncleMion has promoted her mod as being family-centric (and we have worked hard to meet her expectations).  Please consider this an honest assessment of the application and potentially a means to protect your child from any undo harm that can cause an impression at his tender young age….

• As a matter of fact, we require all applicants to fill out their own application.  Receiving assistance from family, friends or loved ones is acceptable, but it is highly important that the applicant write the majority of the application so that we may evaluate his or her competence, communication skills, patience, maturity and a few other key factors that we deem as constituting an excellent new player for our server.  So currently your application is a decent reflection of you, the father, but per our rules we cannot use that to whitelist Jordan, your son. I am truly sorry about that technicality, and I do hope you understand why that is in place as we have had many occurrences in the past whereby applications by association ended up bringing some very troublesome players.

• On the same vein, any potential player that requires another person to communicate is likely going to have a very hard time with us, given how important communication is for us.  For instance, if the potential player cannot read or understand the Novice or Veteran Creed, then they will be dazed, confused and angry when a staff member punishes them for an infringement of another player’s Right or a disregard to one of their Responsibilities. The player must be willing to talk to other players and staff, and be talked to by other players and staff, and if that is not possible then it becomes a major liability for all of us, and can potentially disrupt the peace on the server.

• We cannot offer trial runs of players, as we do not have the infrastructure set up for that.  Given the time and effort the staff and I put into reviewing these applications, we operate under the dictate that a new player has to be reviewed once and forever. To devote such time to one potential player only to have to ban him after 5 minutes of gameplay is both traumatic to that player, and inconsiderate of our own jobs and schoolwork.  If we were to whitelist your son, it has to be for good, or it is simply not efficient for us, I am very sorry to say.

• The question 4 facts may seem trivial, but they offer us, the reviewers, a good window into the player’s soul.  While these answers must be in the form of a sentence, I must compliment your son on his excellent diction and spelling, and in largely keeping to the spirit of the question.  The main point of contention for us, other than the general lack of detail (understandable for such a young applicant), is answer 4.4… not only can we not accept Minecraft facts, but cheating is very much looked down upon.  It would not be fair to permit cheat-like mods for one player, in complete disregard to other players, including many young players as young as 9, who work hard to play on the server fair and square.  This is something that worries me personally, so I must be honest to bring this up.

• And lastly, our Creeds form the backbone of our server, and are documents which we hold to very high regard as they contain the Rights granted to all players, as well as the Responsibilities that we entrust in them.  It is more than just a mere rulebook, and thus we require that all potential players read, honour and respect this framework of our server, at least if they intend to join in it.  Any applicant that merely brushes this aside is essentially admitting to not holding our beliefs in very high regard,... I don’t believe that was your intention, but it has been the view of many other applicants who have done this very thing.  So I highly recommend that you do what you can to access and review this Creed; in combination with my review, it will give you an idea of what we are about, and why we may not be the right place for your son.  As an example, Responsibility 12 simply admonishes the overuse of swearing, but does not prohibit it outright, and this may not be an acceptable environment for your son, and I would be the first to point that out to you.

Here is the link once more: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt0uracld4ccxtm/NovicesCreed.pdf

If your son would like to continue applying for this server, take into account what I’ve said above, and help him write an application in his own language.  All questions, save for #6 and #1, need work to meet the minimum length guidelines (60 words for questions 2 and 3, full sentences for #4, quoted Right or Responsibility for #5).  

And please do not take this as criticism of your son -- I am sure he is a beautiful boy and we may love him to bits.  Please think of this more as a precaution, since we have children to protect, and you have your own child to protect, and so we all strive to look after each other’s children.  That is the kind of server we are, one that values the well-being of its players or potential players, and not one that values simply increasing its player base just for some bragging rights.

Thank you very much.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:04 pm

Hello all,

FYI, I have NOT written this whitelist review... Kacii was in the process of writing a review for AgencyDrone (after realizing she had forgotten to review the follow-up), when she suddenly got called for a family gathering.  Since she wanted this application to be posted as quickly as possible, I agreed to post it here in her place, and credit her accordingly.

Thank you, and thank you Kacii for all your hard work!

============================================

AgencyDrone wrote:This is take 2 for my whitelist application, as the last one I made was shot down.
Thank you KaCii for reveiwing my application, and I hope I do better this time! Smile

1) What is your IGN?

My Username is _AgencyDrone_

I would like to join this server because I can clearly see that it is a friendly, nice, and creative community. Secondly, I have seen how nice everyone is to each other, and that has inspired me to make this application, and I hope to one day inspire people like that as well. And, I have seen the trailer for the server and can safely say that it looks so nice and fun, that I can resist to start getting enthralled at the idea of joining it, and maybe even making a giant's home! Also, I love how even through the whitelisting stage, you guys are willing to teach novice players the rules.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server

I am a high hoper, and even through thick and thin I'm loyal. I would always be ready to help anyone in need, even if it means that I'm going to miss out on something. I have been playing Minecraft for over 2 years now, and I'm glad to stay I don't want to stop! Laughing And, like I said before I'd love to help anyone new!
(after I'm past my new stage of course Wink ) Now, finally, I'm always open to anything, whether it's helping someone or just playing a game!

-1 I have gone to 6 different schools, (Little Oaks, Denair, Earl, Keys to learning, Fairgrove, and sunshine valley.)

-2 I have a youtube channel called "MineCraftNinjaWorks" and I would be happy to make a video for the server, even though i only have 54 subscribers.

-3 I love creating little shops or stores and selling random but helpful items, such as little nic-nacs or even homemade things.

-4 I started playing minecraft on August 18, 2013, I can remeber this because that was the day that I had to buy a new account for myself!

-5 And finally, I have 1/8 of Irish in me, and I celebrate an St.Patricks day by cooking a big feast, and eating it with family. Because we have an irish king in our genealogy, named King Boruma (look it up on the web, its cool.  Smile ), we tell little storys about his reign!

My favorite right, would have to be number 15:

15.You have the right to use public enderchests, in such locations as the Spawnington Bank, to protectinvaluable items against theft.

The reason for this is beacuase I feel like the staff really does care about me, and that they wants to keep my items safe, even items as little as sticks or logs.

The official currency of this server is cheese. The physical form of the currency is sponge, and lapiz luzilli blocks, or cheese and blue cheese. You can obtain cheese by using xp in a local cheese ATM.

Thanks for reading my application, and goodbye Very Happy . (P.S. , I am going to Outdoor Ed. (a sixth grade camp that schools do) on December, 1, and will not be back until December 4th, my birthday. Very Happy)

Hi all! AgencyDrone has contacted me and reminded me that he needs an application review. It has been almost a month, so I apologize that your application fell through the cracks -- it was back during the Justin mess, so there was a lot going on at the time. Thank you for your patience, and I’ll promise to give your app the attention it deserves!

Question 2
First, I think you have a MASSIVE improvement in your second application compared to your first -- a lot of the spelling and grammar is improved, and you even got rid of the “butt” instead of “but”. It gives off a much better impression of you! There are still a few slips (such as the “I can resist getting enthralled” that sounds weird), but overall it captures everything we need, and you followed my advice offered in the first review. I like your idea of being inspired, and that is what we hope players will be as they spend time here with us! Thank you as well for replacing the staff poke with a small understanding of how we work.  Smile

Question 3
Wow, your answer here improved a lot as well! While your first answer focused on you yourself, your second is more focused on actually answering the question. Being able to communicate and be willing to help is extremely important here, and your answer focuses very much on that, which is great! Of course one day you WILL have to stop, but even so I like your enthusiasm, and the patience you’ve shown despite this enthusiasm. Anyone who wants something really bad, but is willing to wait for it to happen, deserves some respect!

We can also use that open-mindedness when dealing with our many different players of all ages, sizes and genders, so be prepared to learn many new things!  Smile

Question 4
I still see a Minecraft fact in there.. shame shame. But still, this is another great improvement over the original!

1 - Wow, thats a lot of schools! Granted you didn’t have to list their names, but it’s nice to see how much you’ve traveled around the educational system!

2 - Oh nice, i even see you made your own Gulliver server.  Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtJmmrgxVVU

That’s good though, we always get people complaining WE ARE THE ONLY SERVER AROUND, when in fact there are lots of other mini Gulliver servers out there.  If you can help increase a presence out of Big Sis, I think we wouldn’t have such a big problem with bad applicants. Razz

And yes, so long as its nice, you can make a video of us if you want.  I don’t see any griefing or bad videos there, so we’ll trust you.

3 - I’m not sure if this is in-game or real life, but hopefully it’s real life. That means you’re a kid who wants to earn and save money, that’s great!! Even some adults aren’t that responsible!

4 - Well as I look closer, although it is a Minecraft fact, it has more to do with your RL interaction with Minecraft, so I will let it slide!  You were a young player back then, heh!

5 - Wow, that is fascinating! Also you celebrate that holiday properly, and can trace back your lineage that far back! Good for you!!

Question 5 and 6:
Very correct!

Conclusion:
Even without my own guilt for not having gotten to this sooner, I still feel like you did an amazing job in your application, and there is nothing left to question your potential to be a good player. You may have faltered in the first application, but you learned from your mistakes and produced a rock-solid second attempt that left me really impressed!

Great work, consider yourself whitelisted in time for the holidays!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatt_man77 Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Scatt_man77! ^-^
I would love to play with other players with this mod! (sorta my dream I love you )
I am really good at survival and parkour, I am very skilled at this mod and game, I have had about 2 years of Minecraft experience, I'm very positive, and I would love to help people and admins.
1. Im great at writing. (stories and such)
2. I can role-play very well.
3. I can bake cookies and cakes from scratch!
4. I can right simple code.
5. I enjoy Frozen. (ya.... shocking)
(6.) Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction.
"Cheese"

I hope you let me into this community! I look forward to joining! Very Happy

Scatt_man77

Back to top Go down

Post by DonaldDeDuck Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:31 pm

DonaldDeDuck Smile
I would love to play with other players with this mod! (ME and a friend enjoy the mod)
I am really good at survival and building, I am very skilled at this mod and game, I have had about 2.5 years of Minecraft experience, I'm very positive, and I would love to help people .
1. Im great at Building.
2. I can have different charecteristics
3. I can love pumpkin pie!
4. I can build advanced redstone contraptions bounce
5. I enjoy ANY COMEDY film
(6.) Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction.
"Cheese"

DonaldDeDuck

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Application:

Hello there. My name is Hannah and I’ll be reviewing your application today!

Question 1: Acceptable, but would be appreciated if you explained why you chose this to be your IGN.

Question 2: Too short, needs to be 60-90 words long. Try to include why you like the Server and how you came across the Gulliver Mod.

Question 3: A bit better than question 3, though needs to be 60-90 words long aswell. It helps if you wrote in proper sentences rather than putting commas next to every sentence so it makes more sense.

Question 4:

1> Well I hope you are, because it doesn’t show that much in this application.
2> Expand on this.
3> What kind of Cookies and Cakes? Surprised
4> Please clarify a bit more on this please.
5> Also, needs expanding.

Question 5:
Correct, but please explain why you chose this one.

Question 6: Correct.

Conclusion:
Overall… This application wasn’t the best I’ve seen. Basically you need to fix up everything except Question 6. Also, this application was a bit difficult to read - Try and improve your formatting a bit and repost when your done.

Good luck.

Last edited by Hannah on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:58 pm

DonaldDeDuck wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
DonaldDeDuck Smile
I would love to play with other players with this mod! (ME and a friend enjoy the mod)
I am really good at survival and building, I am very skilled at this mod and game, I have had about 2.5 years of Minecraft experience, I'm very positive, and I would love to help people .
1. Im great at Building.
2. I can have different charecteristics
3. I can love pumpkin pie!
4. I can build advanced redstone contraptions bounce
5. I enjoy ANY COMEDY film
"Cheese"

Ahem...

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t739-unbanning-applications#13993

So, do you have an explanation for this VERY big coincidence?
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by DonaldDeDuck Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:41 pm

Oh lol no that isn't me, but idk how to show it. Only place ive been banned was a faction server for something that wasn't allowed. But as of that I barley found out of this server because Scatt_man77.

P.S. My Name isn't Donald, and i go by Ed, I chose duck because i can make donald ducks voice Smile

Last edited by DonaldDeDuck on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more facts)

DonaldDeDuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Well sounds plausible, but even so we cannot whitelist two friends at once.  So only one of you can get whitelisted, and I think I'll favour the one that's least suspicious.

Anyway, its Christmas so go enjoy yourselves somewhere. I want my staff to enjoy their holiday too, so there won't be any app reviews for the next few days.

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crono_Z Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Question 1: My user name is Crono_Z

Question 2: From what i saw in the video it looked like a lot of fun making. you all look like friends and you know each other. I dont have a lot of friends at school and i wish i did im just too shy to go up to ppl and say hello. So i look towards the internet to find communities like this. Its a great mod to play with and you get to have fun with people who love it as much as you do, and you get to make friends along the way. But I just want to join because i wanted to socialize with other ppl and have a good time

Question 3: I'm a good builder and i can be very friendly. I like to be tactical when it comes to planning attacks or defenses in a RP or strategy game (like magic the gathering). I'm very patient, and i found this out when i had to sit and stand for 30 mins in a wedding. I like to have fun with other people whether its just playing normal minecraft, just talking with people, or in a RP. I'm very smart though when it comes to games i can be quiet dumb sometimes when im paying attention.

Question 4:
1. I have a doberman named Suki and a cockerspaneil named Reese and a houescat named Izzy. I play with them all the time and i like to wrestle with my dog suki , and play with string with my cat Izzy.
2. I like to build legos and put them on display. It reminds me of how much i loved to make little sketches with them as a child and it keeps me happy and motivated to make movies.
3. I am in JROTC at my high school. I wanted to join because being in the army sounded cool and a lot of fun. I'd always looked up at the soldiers as a inspiration. to fight for my dreams. They've taught me all the marches and being able to be more mature. im on the raider team at the moment but next semester ill be joining the rifle team.
4. I have a little brother who i will protect for all my life. We like to play games together whenever we get the chance. We wrestle with our dog suki and we like to play punchy's a lot.
5. I am a huge RP fan and love to role play anything i even do dungeons and dragon with ppl online.

Question 5: #15 u have the right to use public ender chests, in spawn/spawnington.

Crono_Z
Crono_Z

RP Character Sheet
Name: Edward
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Crono_Z wrote:Question 1: My user name is Crono_Z

Question 4:

Hey, welcome back. I'll get straight to business:

BurgerWarrior wrote:Your reasons to join haven't changed - or rather, been explained in greater detail - at all, which... I believe I asked you to do. I suppose I wasn't terribly explicit [in my first of now three posts], but you are lacking in specific reasons to join our server over any other, including other Gulliver servers. We like people who have a lot of reasons to stick around. ^^

You ignored this. This, the one thing I had a grudge with in your application. Did you really just sit on your application for a week or so and repost it, hoping I wouldn't look back at my first review? Are you really that incapable of reading my reviews - which I spend quite a bit of time on thank you - following requests from staff, and/or just plain lazy?

Of course, you might have posted the wrong thing on accident, in which case I'll withdraw my remarks. However, unless that's the case, I'm having trouble comprehending what you were expecting to happen here.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crono_Z Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:44 am

oh i mustve not not noticed u reviewed me xD
its been a week so sry about that i can forget a lot of things over a short period of time.

Question 2: So i want to to join because i want to be part of a community who loves having fun, are nice to one another, and to where i dont have to feel shy about talking to ppl. idk why im shy i just am and i get nervous to talk to anyone. i get to the point to where are start to stutter its just gets too akward. thats why i want to join this server to make friends and be part of something that i care about. idk how else to explain my reason of joining the server than to say i want to make friends and have fun during my day. i dont have friends that live in my neighborhood only my little brother and we have fun but im just bored in the afternoons with no one my age to hang out with. ive met some mean ppl on servers and it sickens me to see ppl try to "bully" me im not affected by it cause their not physically here in the room. so i just turn away and leave the server.

Question 4:

Crono_Z
Crono_Z

RP Character Sheet
Name: Edward
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 4 Empty Would love to join

Post by forestcraft1999 Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:07 pm

My ign is forestcraft1999
Please don't forget this as we won't know how to whitelist you on the server.
For security reasons, we cannot assume your forum username is equal to your Minecraft one.

I have heard that is was the last server with the Gullivers mod and I love this mod I saw it one day in a YouTube video and I have been looking for it since then and I have finally found it and a wonderful server I respect all rules and I am very nice and plus from what I have seen from the forums is that it is well documented and organized.

I am decent with building all my friends say that I am good but I know that is a lie they tell me to fell better since Irl I am a ginger and I love to play minecraft any mod I love this mod the most though so I will probably be able to build better on this server since with this mod you can shrink and grow big.

1.I am a ginger
2.I am Irish
3.I record for YouTube when I can I am getting a gameing computer soon so I cane record much more
4.I stream to twitch when I can I am getting a gameing computer soon so I cane stream to twitch much more
5.I know how to get any game for free and any of for free except Mac os

5) 20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and 
fun

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.
Cheese

Hopefully the information you need has been provided to you in the most clear and detailed way possible, but if you have any questions or are unsure about something, feel free to ask us first before submitting your application.

Thank you and good luck!

forestcraft1999

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:14 pm

Crono_Z wrote:oh i mustve not not noticed u reviewed me xD
its been a week so sry about that i can forget a lot of things over a short period of time.

Question 2: So i want to to join because i want to be part of a community who loves having fun, are nice to one another, and to where i dont have to feel shy about talking to ppl. idk why im shy i just am and i get nervous to talk to anyone. i get to the point to where are start to stutter its just gets too akward. thats why i want to join this server to make friends and be part of something that i care about. idk how else to explain my reason of joining the server than to say i want to make friends and have fun during my day. i dont have friends that live in my neighborhood only my little brother and we have fun but im just bored in the afternoons with no one my age to hang out with. ive met some mean ppl on servers and it sickens me to see ppl try to "bully" me im not affected by it cause their not physically here in the room. so i just turn away and leave the server.

Question 4:

Hello. My name is Hannah and I will be reviewing your follow up application!
I find that a little hard to believe, but at the same time a lot of other posts have been made here since, so I’ll let it slide this time. On with the review.

Alright, so Burger wanted you to add more reasons why you want to join this server. Despite you’ve added a few, it all seems to link to the same topic, you could have mentioned our Trailer and Dynmap, perhaps our forum. Or maybe how you enjoy the Gulliver mod. I'm just a little worried you won’t be one of those players who stick around much. So repost again, and add a variety of different reasons why you want to join this server.  Also please remember to use proper Spelling and Grammar, as I find this a bit difficult to read.

Thank you.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:14 pm

forestcraft1999 wrote:

My ign is forestcraft1999
Please don't forget this as we won't know how to whitelist you on the server.
For security reasons, we cannot assume your forum username is equal to your Minecraft one.

I have heard that is was the last server with the Gullivers mod and I love this mod I saw it one day in a YouTube video and I have been looking for it since then and I have finally found it and a wonderful server I respect all rules and I am very nice and plus from what I have seen from the forums is that it is well documented and organized.

I am decent with building all my friends say that I am good but I know that is a lie they tell me to fell better since Irl I am a ginger and I love to play minecraft any mod I love this mod the most though so I will probably be able to build better on this server since with this mod you can shrink and grow big.

1.I am a ginger
2.I am Irish
3.I record for YouTube when I can I am getting a gameing computer soon so I cane record much more
4.I stream to twitch when I can I am getting a gameing computer soon so I cane stream to twitch much more
5.I know how to get any game for free and any of for free except Mac os

5) 20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and 
fun

Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.
Cheese

Hopefully the information you need has been provided to you in the most clear and detailed way possible, but if you have any questions or are unsure about something, feel free to ask us first before submitting your application.

Thank you and good luck!

Well, you seem very excited to get on the server. Let's see if you're fit to join the whitelist, though.

First of all, you've heard wrong. We aren't the only server in existence using this mod, and we won't be. Secondly, you seem very hurried to get out of the way that you're determined to follow our rules by putting it in the wrong section. Besides that, though, I suppose you have enough reasons to work with... but double-check your word count after editing out your self-advertisement, please.

As for your next answer, there's nothing - or, well, very little - to do with your personality here... and what does having red hair have to do with anything?

What your random facts tell me:
1. You're not creative. Get a new fact.
2. You're not creative. Really, get a new fact.
3. Where's your Youtube channel? Why do you make videos on Youtube, anyway?
4. Wow, the second part of this fact is copied and pasted from your previous fact. In fact, I think we can combine the two. Get a new fact for this one, too.
5. So you're a pirate, huh? If this is even true, we really don't want anything to do with you, honestly. Please explain what the frell you even mean by this.

Besides that, you managed to get the last two questions right. Hurray?

Anyway, overall your app is extremely meh. By which I mean to say I have literally seen better applications written by ten year-olds. As a result, it's going to take quite a bit of time to fix this, especially while adding on explanations for several things that should be evident from the rest of my review. However, if you're really willing to get on, it shouldn't be a problem. If you're not, don't feel pressured to explain or edit anything.

In either case, good luck with your future endeavors.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next