Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Jams Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:10 pm

BALANCE wrote:No Spam Ok!!! NO HACKİNG NO SPAMMİNG NO BUGGİNG  no spam ok ?         I like Bigsister server Smile Please Whitelisted Server Smile

Right Balance, you seem like you do not understand or are trolling us. So if you could kindly leave our forum and close the door on your way out or we will have to take action.

Do not reply to this message.

Thank you!
Merci!
Gracias!
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:00 am

monsterslayer58 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Please don't forget this as we won't know how to whitelist you on the server.
For security reasons, we cannot assume your forum username is equal to your Minecraft one.

monsterslayer58

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
We are looking for a detailed and honest explanation, ideally between 60 to 90 words.  Focus on your reasons for joining our server specifically over other server options (such as whether you like our documentation, our server videos, or our Dynmap), but you can also include such things as how you heard about this server, how you were acquainted with UncleMion's Gulliver Mod, and if you have had any experience in prior Gulliver servers.

I would like to join your server because I have seen videos showing what it looks like and I think its amazing. I have never been on a Gulliver server before but I think it would amazing to go around with other people with other people that are different heights. I'm usually on from 3 pm to 9 and i'm usually looking for good servers and this one stuck out because its the first server to do Gullivers that I've seen.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
You are free to be a little broad here since you have likely never been to our server and don't know how we're like.  But your goal here is to demonstrate, ideally between 60 to 90 words, how you expect to do your part to help keep our server a happy, peaceful and productive place.  Things like maturity, building cred, and an independent spirit are valuable to us, but you're more than welcomed to be creative here.

I'm really good at coming up with things to do when there's absolutely nothing to do. But the things I come up with usually involve building and that i'm not good at  tongue . Since i'm not good at building i'm very good at gathering resources. I'm also very mature and do not grief and if i see griefing I will report it. I'm very good at following rules (which is why i can build at all lol).

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
It can be very easy to rinse and repeat the same answers from the previous two questions, so here is your chance to truly differentiate yourself from other players.  List five amazing facts about yourself that make you special or that may be of interest to someone in our community.  Be sure to write detailed responses in full sentences, and bulletined-out to make it easier for us to read.

1) I own a pit-bull who is very cute but sheds to much and has something stuck in her.
2) I have a box full of books that are all mystery or fantasy.
3) I have gotten very good at modding but not making servers.
4) Most of my time spent on creative worlds is setting up a fake tardis from Dr.Who.
5) I am very small and can hide where a normal sized person for my age (11 going 12) can't.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Feel free to copy and paste it here, or paraphrase it from memory.  The most important thing to demonstrate is that you opened the document and read enough of it to pick one of the rights or responsibilities listed.  What you picked may be used to assess your personality, so choose wisely and feel free to explain your choice if you want.

If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you 
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary. I mainly choose this one because of the pvp obsessed one because i don't think anyone on this server would do that for no reason.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.

"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate. Yes i did read it but I thought this would be faster.

EDIT: The video I said earlier is

Hello MonsterSlayer,

Wow, you really ARE small if you managed to fall under our radar for over a day.  Smile
Granted you're only 11 (going on 12), and so that may not last very long before you shoot up like a beanstalk.  ^^

In any event, your application is a bit hard to read because of the inclusion of the full questions, but overall I'm impressed by your first attempt.  Let's dig in a little more... ^^

QUESTION 2:
Oh wow, you saw THAT video... that's probably the oldest video of our server ever made, long predating our official server video.  Spawnington looked very small back then... oh, the nostalgia. ^^

In any case, your answer has good length and a nice balance of interest in our server, what it has to offer, and it's relevance to Gulliver... indeed, especially for a kid such as yourself, Gulliver offers an opportunity to see the world from a relatable "small" point of view (or escape it temporarily if you decide to grow big instead).  And while we're in no way the first Gulliver server, we are currently the last "major" one left standing since running a Gulliver server can be surprisingly tough,... luckily, we brought over people, talent and buildings from two prior Gulliver servers, so we're also something of a Gulliver museum too.  Smile

QUESTION 3:
Oooh!  A super valuable talent, since you may find yourself quite alone during school or test season.  I sure wish other applicants had that level of creativity. ^^
I don't quite mind poor building talent because that can always be resolved with practice and inspiration... and you'll have plenty of time and opportunity to find both of those on our server.  And as for resources... we successfully managed to turn one of the most useless ores in Minecraft history to one of the most valuable prized possessions on this server, so go nuts.

And while your application does indeed show me that you're rather bright for an 11 year old (and do follow instructions), you should be careful about telling people how mature you are since it can draw doubt and suspicion.  Maturity is something best done rather than said.  Smile

QUESTION 4:
a> Aw, if the pit bull shouldn't shed so much, it may need a better quality dog food, or at least some omega 3 oils.  See if there's something your vet can recommend. ^^
b> Oh, very nice!  I'm glad young kids are still reading physical books these days, I thought that was not "cool" anymore. ^^
c> Well this might not be a Minecraft fact, so I'll let it slide.  Anyway, you sound like you're good with computers. Smile
d> Eh, this sounds VERY suspicously like a Minecraft fact which really shouldn't belong here, but I guess I can let it slide since it can also be a Dr. Who fact.  Please note that we don't give Creative to just anyone on the server, so please don't ask for it.  Smile
e> Awww, that's a cute imagery.  I myself am almost 12 ft tall, so I probably wouldn't even see you. Happy Cia

QUESTION 5: 
Ah, very nice and nice explanation... indeed, we haven't had this problem for a VERY long time, since many of our major troublemakers left or were made to leave.  This is part of the reason why this application is so long and strict, to ensure we keep this server full of good (or at least better) players. Smile

QUESTION 6:
And correct!  And there is nothing wrong with quoting that passage so long as you read it.  Smile

VERDICT:  
I'm always cautious when people say they're "intelligent" or "mature", so that's really the only stain I find in the application (that and the two suspiciously-Minecrafty facts).  But I don't want to punish you over problems we've had with other applicants who commited the same thing, not when you immediately started off with a very well-written and humble application (instead of those other bad applicants who started off with junk apps).

Call me genuinely impressed enough to whitelist you on the first go, that's how good a job you did.  I wish other people (some even much older or bigger than you) could follow your example, my job reviewing applications would be so much easier.  

Welcome aboard.  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cordelia Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:06 pm

YusufKahveci wrote:Please Accept me New Player. Smile Question 1: 1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? ONBASIYUSUF Question 2:Please explain why you would like to join the Server. I watched the game was very nice and got to participate Smile Question 3:Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. lead actress so I got to be nice to everyone in the game to help Smile Question 4: Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players. 1. Wow! 2. Yay for music! 3. Being helpfull is Normal Smile 4. I like Playing Computer Games 5. Hmm. Question 5: To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most. Good! Question 6: Yay cheese is Good! Minecraft Name: ONBASIYUSUF

Hello again! Unfortunately, having a new account does not remove accountability for your previous spamming. You have not been whitelisted, and you will not be whitelisted. I wish you the best of luck finding a different server.
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cordelia
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 Empty White list app. IGN: xanmines

Post by xanmines Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:13 am

Question 1: 1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
xanmines
Question 2:Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
i like how you use the gulliver mod and because that is my favorite mod.
Question 3:Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
i think im a good leader and i work very well with others.
Question 4: Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
i stand out, im nice, im funny, i like to help out, and i can build very good.
Question 5: To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
if your held hostage by a giant player we have the right to attack.
6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.
the currency is cheese aka a sponge block and then there is blue cheese too, and or lapis.

PS: plz get back 2 me when you have read this!

Last edited by xanmines on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the ps note)
xanmines
xanmines

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Hello xanmines  ^^
Since it's Christmas, all of us are taking a break, so we'll get to your app later this week.

Happy holidays!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:25 pm

xanmines wrote:Question 1: 1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
xanmines
i like how you use the gulliver mod and because that is my favorite mod.
Question 3:Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
i think im a good leader and i work very well with others.
Question 4: Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
i stand out, im nice, im funny, i like to help out, and i can build very good.
Question 5: To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
if your held hostage by a giant player we have the right to attack.
the currency is cheese aka a sponge block and then there is blue cheese too, and or lapis.

PS: plz get back 2 me when you have read this!

Actually, I don’t mind doing a bit of overtime. Quite frankly, I have absolutely nothing better to do right now. Heh.

Your impatience has been noted, and will be held against you, though.

However, it looks like I have my work cut out for me already. Your answer to question 2 is… well, frankly, pitiful. We are more than just a Gulliver mod server, and we have a number of different ways of showing that - so why don’t you check out Youtube for videos about our server, and look around our forum for other reasons to join and stick around. We don’t want a bunch of people whitelisted that aren’t going to play for more than just a day or a week.

As for your question three… this question is all about showing us your character and giving us an idea of your skills/interests in Minecraft. While a certain skill level is not necessary to join, we want to have an idea of what you plan on doing on the server - as we’re mostly a building server, people interested in other activities (say, griefing, spamming, PvPing, etc.) may not (or definitely, in most of those examples I gave…) align with what kind of people we want/know will not like our server.

As for your five random facts, each fact is supposed to be a full sentence in length, and it is preferable that you list them with bulletpoints. Also, most of the facts you gave look like they belong in question three.

For your Right/Responsibility quote, please quote the R/R fully and accurately. You can even add the number and quotation marks for extra brownie points.

As for the last question, you just need to put down ‘cheese’, though the extra detail is appreciated.

Overall, you are very far from getting whitelisted, and there are more points than I care to recount. Good luck revising, and do work on your grammar in the meantime, please. ^^

(On that note, though, take a few days to make sure your app is perfect. Look back at previous successful ones, take notes - and take an English class, while you're at it - work away, and preferably make your formatting look nicer, overall. If you post tomorrow or the day after, I will ignore your app, and you will probably have to deal with Cia's wrath. I would not incur that if I was you. You have been warned.)
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Lol, well it's Christmas, so I'm 15% less wrathy. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by xanmines Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:20 pm

what if my next one is perfect before then? do i just wait for 3 days?
xanmines
xanmines

Back to top Go down

Post by xanmines Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:22 pm

xanmines
i like the videos on youtube about this server and i think this is a pretty well made server that looks fun to play Smile
i think im a good leader and i work very well with others. and im also a great builder also im a good planner and thinker and im very smart.
*i like turtles
*im random
*im loud
*i dont think some times
*my favorite word is skidoosh
if you are kiddnapped by a giant player you have the right to defend yourself.

hope fully this enough this time because i would really like to join Smile -xanmines
xanmines
xanmines

Back to top Go down

Post by barlth Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:29 am

I hope I didn't miss anything when typing this up!

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My Minecraft username is "barlth" without the quotes.

There are a couple of reasons why I would love to join this server. I had seen a movie called "Gulliver's Travels" a year ago, and after that I have always thought that a Gulliver server would be amazing. Not a server full of people raiding though. Simply a community of people looking to have a good time online. Ranging from small villages of tiny players, to massive giants walking though the lands. While I was scrolling though youtube videos, I had found XShadowScalesX's video. Needless to say, I rewatched it more then once. I thought there were no more Gulliver servers up, as all the ones I have seen in the past are typically deactivated due to lack of funding.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I believe that I can positively contribute to the server because I am generally a friendly person. While I am capable of being extremely serious, I normally try to crack jokes to ease tension, or simply to have a good laugh. I take screen shots of all behavior which could be versus the rules of the server, as I know form being an administer that accusations of things happening with no proof of such is a major pain. I like to learn a lot about everything, rather then specializing on one single topic. Since I have lived in so many different countries, I have learned to look at things from others perspectives.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

Over the short time period of my life, I have lived in multiple countries, ranging from Asia to the Americas, all the way to Europe. In my time in Asia, I had learned how to scuba dive in Vietnam, though I am a tad bit more careful now due to nearly touching a stonefish O_O. I like to keep myself open though, as living in so many countries in such a small amount of time has really showed me view points of others. Though I have lived in so many countries, my humor has sort of mutated into liking jokes that others find unhumorous. To be exact, cheesy jokes, for example (I found this online.) "Did you hear about the sensitive burglar? He takes things personally".  I also like to plan ideas focusing on topics in general, so here is a bullet pointed section to end Num 4.
-I have lived in 4 different countries.
-I am a Scuba Diver.
-I enjoy cheesy jokes (No pun intended).
-I may over think things.
-I am open to anyones belief.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Right Num 8. "You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these"

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese, which is a sponge block. There is also Lapis for blue cheese.

P.S. I simplified the questions, for the sake of saving room. I did though answer the question with the additional information however. All that is edited is that the questions have be slightly shortened for space reasons.

barlth

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:04 am

barlth wrote:I hope I didn't miss anything when typing this up!

My Minecraft username is "barlth" without the quotes.

There are a couple of reasons why I would love to join this server. I had seen a movie called "Gulliver's Travels" a year ago, and after that I have always thought that a Gulliver server would be amazing. Not a server full of people raiding though. Simply a community of people looking to have a good time online. Ranging from small villages of tiny players, to massive giants walking though the lands. While I was scrolling though youtube videos, I had found XShadowScalesX's video. Needless to say, I rewatched it more then once. I thought there were no more Gulliver servers up, as all the ones I have seen in the past are typically deactivated due to lack of funding.

I believe that I can positively contribute to the server because I am generally a friendly person. While I am capable of being extremely serious, I normally try to crack jokes to ease tension, or simply to have a good laugh. I take screen shots of all behavior which could be versus the rules of the server, as I know form being an administer that accusations of things happening with no proof of such is a major pain. I like to learn a lot about everything, rather then specializing on one single topic. Since I have lived in so many different countries, I have learned to look at things from others perspectives.

Over the short time period of my life, I have lived in multiple countries, ranging from Asia to the Americas, all the way to Europe. In my time in Asia, I had learned how to scuba dive in Vietnam, though I am a tad bit more careful now due to nearly touching a stonefish O_O. I like to keep myself open though, as living in so many countries in such a small amount of time has really showed me view points of others. Though I have lived in so many countries, my humor has sort of mutated into liking jokes that others find unhumorous. To be exact, cheesy jokes, for example (I found this online.) "Did you hear about the sensitive burglar? He takes things personally".  I also like to plan ideas focusing on topics in general, so here is a bullet pointed section to end Num 4.
-I have lived in 4 different countries.
-I am a Scuba Diver.
-I enjoy cheesy jokes (No pun intended).
-I may over think things.
-I am open to anyones belief.

Right Num 8. "You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these"

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese, which is a sponge block. There is also Lapis for blue cheese.

P.S. I simplified the questions, for the sake of saving room. I did though answer the question with the additional information however. All that is edited is that the questions have be slightly shortened for space reasons.

Oh wow this app looks good from the outside Smile  but that doesn't mean you're in yet! I'm Spook and I'm handling your application ^^

Question 1: Yup your username!

Question 2: Could you give us a few more reasons why you want to join THIS certain server? Or for example what did you like from the trailer?

Question 3: Yay this is lengthy and explains about yourself! Well done!

Question 4: You do have a whole story here but some things in the story could be used as random facts (Like the scuba diving and stonefish) but you did make 5 normal random facts too so lets review those too
A Well what were these 4 countries and what did you like/dislike?
B Aha the scuba diving! Could you tell us what you like about scuba diving?
C It would be better if you put the information from your story about the cheesy jokes here
D Ehh okay
E Hmm

Question 5: Yay a simple nice cool right!

Question 6: Correct yay!

Formatting and Grammar: Yay! You formatted it nicely and your grammar is good! Yay!

Verdict: There are a few minor things stopping you from entering the server! First question 2 and question 4 if you improve them with the advice I gave you I'll whitelist you Smile Oh and when you finished improving your app please repost it, don't edit old ones.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by xanmines Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:28 am

ok, so i thought my other one was just too short and too sloppy so heres my revised one Smile

xanmines

i like the videos on youtube about this server and i think this is a pretty well made server that looks fun to play. and i thinks its cool how you use the gulliver mod with this server because its a nice attachment to it.

i think im a good leader and i work very well with others. and im also a great builder im a good planner and thinker and im very smart.

*i like turtles
*im random
*im loud
*i dont think some times

xanmines
xanmines

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:55 pm

xanmines wrote:ok, so i thought my other one was just too short and too sloppy so heres my revised one Smile

xanmines

i like the videos on youtube about this server and i think this is a pretty well made server that looks fun to play. and i thinks its cool how you use the gulliver mod with this server because its a nice attachment to it.

i think im a good leader and i work very well with others. and im also a great builder im a good planner and thinker and im very smart.

*i like turtles
*im random
*im loud
*i dont think some times

Hello Xmine.  ^^

Well I do appreciate your attempt to try and improve your previous application since it really did need all the help it could get.  But off the bat it still needs more time in the oven, and I'll explain why...

QUESTION 2:
You seem to have an issue with capitalization... and it's so often, I'm going to have to have a problem with it.  In your revision, please fix that.  

As for the rest of your answer... you touch on the right things, you just need to elaborate on these some more.  "Why" do you feel our server is well-made and fun?  What about the Gulliver integration do you find cool?  I mean there are plenty of really cool Minecraft servers out there (ever played on an FTB one?), so why would you specifically want to come here as opposed to those servers?  First and foremost we have to determine whether you WANT to be here, and not simply that you're mildly curious about it.

QUESTION 3:
Well if you really were smart, you would have been able to get whitelisted on your first go AND you would use capitalization, so being "smart" can't be true anymore.  Razz

And you can't "think" that maybe, possibly, somehow you might be a good leader and team player... you have to "know" you are.  If you're not sure, put in facts about yourself that you're a lot more sure about.  Maybe you're a very independent player who never asks for any favors; or maybe you're a whiney, screechy, over-dependent fumble-bumble who needs others to look after you 24/7?  Whatever the case, make sure your answer totals up to more than 60 words... anything less than that won't count.  :/

QUESTION 4:
ALL of these are too short, you have to write one full sentence for each fact.

A> Too short -- explain more about the turtle.
B> Too vauge and short -- write something else.
C> Contradicts your earlier statement that you're smart, and also too vauge -- write something else.
D> No you don't, also smart people won't NOT think... write something else.
E> Too short, tell us why you like this slang term?

QUESTION 5: 
Well since you wrote nothing at all about why you're interested in the Gulliver mod, I'm going to have to ask you to explain WHY you picked this fact in particular.

QUESTION 6:
Correct.

VERDICT:  
Well if you've been following along, you know you're not getting in anytime soon.  You also half-admitted in your own app that you're not really as smart as you say, so you can't call yourself that anymore... in fact, given how bland and generic your application is, you pretty much have to start from scratch with a brand new application if you want to join us.  

If you want to be able to shout "skiboosh" with news of your acceptance here, you'll have to put in the time and effort to make that happen. Good luck.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by IronWarrior_ Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:00 am

1.My minecraft username is IronWarrior_

2.I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE THE GULLIVERS MOD I never played on MutiPlayer before And you Guys have the best server

I am not that aggressive at least I do not think I am. I can be encouraging and funny and a friendly spirit but I can be serious too
4. Im short, I love Soccer, I LOVE Minecraft, I like to eat Breakfast and Gulliver's mod is my favorite

5.If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6. lapis Is Cheese!

IronWarrior_

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:34 am

Hmm, I seem to recall you saying you can't play SMP Minecraft here....

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t3p45-introduce-yourself-here-for-real-3#7920

So not sure why you're posting an application [and a bad one at that] if you can't play, or more importantly aren't allowed to interact with people online.  You should probably focus on sorting out real life first, before applying to this server [which btw, is NOT easy to do].
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by xanmines Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:57 pm

im not wasting my time writing an application u are all wasting my time with this crap. Im srry if im not good enough but im not perfect ether get that in your heads people. Mad
xanmines
xanmines

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Yes, you're considerably imperfect, so glad you're willing to recognize that on your own without anyone telling you.

Good luck out there.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 12 Empty Whitelist Application

Post by dmlgvlsc Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:58 pm

Welp, here we go.

My Minecraft username is "lazycookie12345".

I came across this server via youtube; which if I recall correctly, I saw a 4 minute video about it. I absolutely LOVE the Gulliver Mod; as it adds a greater perspective to Minecraft. I am also interested in player interaction with the mod, along with surviving at different sizes. The community and aesthetics of the server look great, which I will indefinitely enjoy a peaceful server without trolls.   Very Happy

First of all, I admit that I am a control freak. That means that to me, following rules and keeping order is of greatest importance. I try keeping peace in the community around me, but I'm sure that won't be such a problem.  Smile  However, I definitely know how to have fun.
I enjoy building city structures in Minecraft, along with models of real life structures. I have a teeny bit of experience with redstone. Veeery basic stuff. I think I would be best at building structures, because I do a lot of building in single player.

• I can solve a Rubik's Cube in roughly 2 minutes. Of course, just like most random but cool things I learn to do, I forgot how to.
• I can recite up to 40 digits of pi. Again, random but cool skill. Except I remember it.
• I enjoy driving (virtual) trucks across Europe. Even I am surprised that I have a long enough attention span to sit in front of a computer for an hour just to deliver Yogurt from Poland to Italy.
• I am such a chemistry geek. Mostly used for talking in "chemicalese".
Just accept my application. Potassium? **BAD JOKE ALERT**
• I am an eccentric computer kind of guy. Too bad I'm stuck with this AMD processor. Oh well, at least it runs Minecraft.

Responsibility 20. "Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid-back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun."

The answer is Cheese (A Spongebob Sponge Block) OR Blue Cheese. (Lapis Lazuli)

I hope that's enough...

dmlgvlsc

Back to top Go down

Post by DeDawg40 Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Big Sister Server Application

1) My Minecraft username is DeDawg40.

2) One of the reasons why I would want to join your server is because it seems to be a very close nit community of friends. Your server videos also caught my while I was watching some mod showcases and the Gulliver Mod came up. It caught my attention so I decided to search it up & the first thing to com up was one of your videos by XShadowScalesX.

3) I like to pride myself in my buildings, but I am always open to tips when doing different projects. Experiences that I have which can contribute nicely with the server are that I do have past roleplaying experience, I am good at working with people which I enjoy. I have a lot of patience so I don’t easily get mad or annoyed.

4) Five random facts about me:
• A random fact about me would be that I love all kinds of animals no matter what they are from slippery fish to slithering snakes and crawling spiders.

• I love architecture and different kinds of buildings in the sense that I like to build different yet beautiful things that work.

• Another random fact about me is that I enjoy a good book and will read almost anything to pass the time when I have nothing to do.

• Even though I am not the best at it I like to draw and do sketches of different things and people from time to time.

• Honesty is the best policy with me little lies to hide a surprise is fine but outright lying is not.

5) One “Responsibility” I like most would be number twenty one, which says that once you are experienced enough you can help new novice/younger players out by basically showing them the works and how everything goes so that they can get a good start.
The top “Right” that I like best would be two rights actually. Right number eight and eighteen, because with number eight it is just plain courtesy to replant the crops yet it is still nice to be stated for all to see. Now with number eighteen I like it for the reason of you just being able to have a say in what happens in the polls because with some servers only important people get the bigger say.

6) “Cheese” is the server's official currency with either cheese blocks (sponges) or blue cheese blocks (Lapis Lazuli blocks)

I hope you consider letting me join your server.

DeDawg40

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:13 pm

DeDawg40 wrote:Big Sister Server Application

1) My Minecraft username is DeDawg40.

2) One of the reasons why I would want to join your server is because it seems to be a very close nit community of friends. Your server videos also caught my while I was watching some mod showcases and the Gulliver Mod came up. It caught my attention so I decided to search it up & the first thing to com up was one of your videos by XShadowScalesX.

3) I like to pride myself in my buildings, but I am always open to tips when doing different projects. Experiences that I have which can contribute nicely with the server are that I do have past roleplaying experience, I am good at working with people which I enjoy. I have a lot of patience so I don’t easily get mad or annoyed.

4) Five random facts about me:
• A random fact about me would be that I love all kinds of animals no matter what they are from slippery fish to slithering snakes and crawling spiders.

• I love architecture and different kinds of buildings in the sense that I like to build different yet beautiful things that work.

• Another random fact about me is that I enjoy a good book and will read almost anything to pass the time when I have nothing to do.

• Even though I am not the best at it I like to draw and do sketches of different things and people from time to time.

• Honesty is the best policy with me little lies to hide a surprise is fine but outright lying is not.

5) One “Responsibility” I like most would be number twenty one, which says that once you are experienced enough you can help new novice/younger players out by basically showing them the works and how everything goes so that they can get a good start.
The top “Right” that I like best would be two rights actually. Right number eight and eighteen, because with number eight it is just plain courtesy to replant the crops yet it is still nice to be stated for all to see. Now with number eighteen I like it for the reason of you just being able to have a say in what happens in the polls because with some servers only important people get the bigger say.

6) “Cheese” is the server's official currency with either cheese blocks (sponges) or blue cheese blocks (Lapis Lazuli blocks)

I hope you consider letting me join your server.

Hi DeDawg40, I'm Cordelia and I'll be reviewing your application today.

Number 1: Mhmm.

Number 2: Yes, we are very close knit. Yeah, our server videos are very well-done. While we do appreciate hearing how you found our server, it feels like you only partially addressed this question. Still, a decent answer.

Number 3: Oh, yay! We always appreciate builders. We do have a lot of frequent roleplayers as well, so that's good too. Teamwork is a wonderful thing as well, and patience is always welcome.

Number 4:
A: Oh, I love animals too! Not all of them, though. Mostly the fluffier ones. Snakes and spiders are kinda nasty in my opinion.
B: Architecture is very cool! It's always fun to try our some new style when you're building. Do you have a favorite style or theme?
C: Mhmm, reading rocks! It's kinda underrated though, sadly. Do you have a favorite book, series, or genre? I just started the Game of Thrones books and they're super interesting.
D: You're an artist? That's interesting. Do you have any examples or anything you'd be willing to share?
E: Honesty is always good, I guess. Well, most of the time, anyways. Bit of a weird fact, but it works.

Number 5: You went into a lot of detail with this one, and I can appreciate that. Typically we require applicants to quote their rules in full for this question, but considering how well you delved into your choices I think you're fine. You really only needed a right or a responsibility, but having both works as well.

Number 6: Correct!

Conclusion: Overall, I think you've got a good application. In fact, I think it's good enough to merit whitelisting! Congratulations DeDawg40, you should be able to log onto the server in the near future.
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cordelia
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:23 pm

dmlgvlsc wrote:Welp, here we go.

My Minecraft username is "lazycookie12345".

I came across this server via youtube; which if I recall correctly, I saw a 4 minute video about it. I absolutely LOVE the Gulliver Mod; as it adds a greater perspective to Minecraft. I am also interested in player interaction with the mod, along with surviving at different sizes. The community and aesthetics of the server look great, which I will indefinitely enjoy a peaceful server without trolls.   Very Happy

First of all, I admit that I am a control freak. That means that to me, following rules and keeping order is of greatest importance. I try keeping peace in the community around me, but I'm sure that won't be such a problem.  Smile  However, I definitely know how to have fun.
I enjoy building city structures in Minecraft, along with models of real life structures. I have a teeny bit of experience with redstone. Veeery basic stuff. I think I would be best at building structures, because I do a lot of building in single player.

• I can solve a Rubik's Cube in roughly 2 minutes. Of course, just like most random but cool things I learn to do, I forgot how to.
• I can recite up to 40 digits of pi. Again, random but cool skill. Except I remember it.
• I enjoy driving (virtual) trucks across Europe. Even I am surprised that I have a long enough attention span to sit in front of a computer for an hour just to deliver Yogurt from Poland to Italy.
• I am such a chemistry geek. Mostly used for talking in "chemicalese".
Just accept my application. Potassium? **BAD JOKE ALERT**
• I am an eccentric computer kind of guy. Too bad I'm stuck with this AMD processor. Oh well, at least it runs Minecraft.

Responsibility 20. "Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid-back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun."

The answer is Cheese (A Spongebob Sponge Block) OR Blue Cheese. (Lapis Lazuli)

I hope that's enough...
Hello Lazy Cookie,  ^^

Oh, another nice application.  I wonder if people are learning or it's just that you guys prefer to pop up after the holidays.  ;3
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to write something lengthy and sufficiently well-researched, it'll certainly make my life easier. ^^

QUESTION 2:
Ah, I'm going to guess that's the official server video made by ShadowScale, since it's 3 minutes, 52 long -- there are a few others out there, but this one definitely has a fun narrative (and that picture I made at the end, woohoo!).  Your reason for liking the Gulliver mod is coincidentally the same reason I said I liked it back when I first joined Gunia's server... the mod is so well done and integrated, it almost feels like it NEEDS to be part of the game (much like how size-changing is a part of Super Mario and other franchises).  You'll certainly see how we blend in the size-changing theme into many of our approaches, from how we space out streets, to how detailed a sewer system needs to be, to how much of a "metropolitan area" can exist inside a 32x32 grid, to how big a statue needs to be to make an 8x player feel mouse-like. Wink

And acknowledgement of our discourse community and attention to detail is much appreciated, although the assumption that we don't get any trolls is risky, since one person's funny jokester can be another person's troll, not to mention that we can always unwittingly invite one over via this application process.  Heck, YOU could be a troll in disguise, waiting to get in to unleash your trollisms on poor unsuspecting players (maybe that's why you "indefinitely" rather than "definitely", le gasp!).

QUESTION 3:
Ah, well why we don't particularly like people who are overboard uptight or control-mongers, it should be fine if it's mainly about following rules and keeping order... so long as you don't go full-blown vigilantism.  For example, some swearing is tolerated based on our Creed, and some former players used to take that as meaning ALL swearing is intolerable, in which case they'd go on some vicious holy crusade, disrupting the general peace of the server, and putting me in the unenviable position of having to defend the swearers. T_T

Moral of the story... try to be a "practical" control freak.  ^^

And WOAH!  Someone willing to make RL cityscape structures!! Very Happy
Well if you've seen our Dynmap, you'll know that building towns, cities, and roads/transit systems to connect them all is a pretty big deal for us, and rather ironic given we also have fast-travel teleportation hubs.  I think there's something wonderful about having the option of putting aside modern conveniences of teleportation, and going to your destination on foot or horseback, exploring the scenery, traversing gorgeous bridges, and visiting the countless little towns, stops and tourist traps along the way.  In many ways perhaps, the server is built to try and cater to individuals such as yourself.  ^^

QUESTION 4:
a> Oh, that reminds me of this fellow here, brilliant... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5aJwPUe3uY

b> Very nice.  I note also that unlike your predecessors, you don't actually list as a trait "Imma smart/intelligent!" since there is no need for you to affirm your intelligence to anyone.  We can probably tell that you're a pretty crafty fellow, and it'd be great to reaffirm that in-game.  Smile

c> Oh my, that sounds amusingly fun. I wonder if you could handle a charity drive playthrough of Desert Bus. XD

d> hahaha!  It took me a while, but I remembered that the chemical symbol for Potassium is "K".  Very cute, but being that I'm neither a chemistry geek or intelligent, it took me a while to see that. ^^;

e> Oh, I'd have to ask you if you use a Linux OS.  :3
Also, I remember back when AMD was hot stuff... when did it fall from grace so badly...? XD

QUESTION 5:
Woohoo!!  Love that!  And very fitting for such a brilliant app.  Smile
Though it kinda puts the pressure to keep that possible -- and sadly it forces us to really be extra strict in our application process (often to the point of being mean-spirited to bad applicants, or those who subtly wish to cause us harm).  But once a person succeeds and arrives in our world, they'll find it to be far more forgiving and friendly than the application process would imply.  ^^

QUESTION 6:
Superb! [also, Spongebob cameo] ^^

VERDICT:
Yep, that's more than enough.
We rarely get people who write a good-enough piece to be whitelisted on the first go, and I would say yours more than qualifies.  It is stellar, brilliant, and fills me with great vibes.  You're not only whitelisted, but welcomed with open arms.  

Thanks again for livening up my afternoon with a good read.  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octopig04 Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:17 am

Alrighty then,

(1)What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

In Minecraft it's Octopig04. I have to sign in with b.fancher@knology.net.

(2)Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I watched a video by ShadowScale. It got my attention in a split second. The Gulliver is my favorite minecraft mod of all time. My cousin showed it to me a long time ago. Since then I've always wanted it. I have tons of mods but the Gulliver is the best. I play it a lot. I have always wanted to play online with other people with the Gulliver mod. My main reason is because I think it would be great to play with your friends and be big or small. I want to join because I would be a tiny. It would be fun to try to survive. It would be amazing to live in a tiny house in a big world! Very Happy I want to see what will happen with a giant and a tiny. I HATE being trolled by people. I've done my research and saw that this server doesn't have trollers. That's nice.

(3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am a very talented artist. I love building structures in single player. I DO NOT like trolling or killing anyone. I like a nice happy server. I love to build anything! I've built whales, bees, hotels, and mansions! I personaly like to be funny. I do not swear, or be rude. At my school, I'm the funniest kid! I've never been into redstone. I'm not very good with it really. I love building!

(4)Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1.I really like the brand Daisy.
2.I own an ASUS laptop.
3.I'm good at puzzles.
4.I love shooting.
5.My favorite sea creature is an Octopus.

(5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Right 5, "If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered."

(6)And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

It is cheese(sponge) or blue cheese blocks.(lapis lazuli blocks)

I hope you consider my thoughts,
Octopig04

Octopig04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Octopig04 wrote:   Alrighty then,

(1)What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

In Minecraft it's Octopig04. I have to sign in with b.fancher@knology.net.

(2)Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I watched a video by ShadowScale. It got my attention in a split second.  The Gulliver is my favorite minecraft mod of all time. My cousin showed it to me a long time ago. Since then I've always wanted it. I have tons of mods but the Gulliver is the best. I play it a lot. I have always wanted to play online with other people with the Gulliver mod. My main reason is because I think it would be great to play with your friends and be big or small. I want to join because I would be a tiny. It would be fun to try to survive. It would be amazing to live in a tiny house in a big world! Very Happy I want to see what will happen with a giant and a tiny. I HATE being trolled by people. I've done my research and saw that this server doesn't have trollers. That's nice.

(3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am a very talented artist. I love building structures in single player. I DO NOT like trolling or killing anyone. I like a nice happy server. I love to build anything! I've built whales, bees, hotels, and mansions! I personaly like to be funny. I do not swear, or be rude. At my school, I'm the funniest kid! I've never been into redstone. I'm not very good with it really. I love building!

(4)Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1.I really like the brand Daisy.
   2.I own an ASUS laptop.
   3.I'm good at puzzles.
   4.I love shooting.
   5.My favorite sea creature is an Octopus.

(5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Right 5, "If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered."

(6)And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

It is cheese(sponge) or blue cheese blocks.(lapis lazuli blocks)

I hope you consider my thoughts,
  Octopig04

Hi there Octopig, I'm Elmira_ and I'll be reviewing your application.

Question 1: Okay.

Question 2: Well yeah, Gulliver has always worked best with multi-player, but if all you care about is being small why not play single player and hit the F key a few times? You also haven't mentioned what caught your attention in the video -- is it because you liked the structures, the players, or the mod?
- Please note that we have had trollers here.

Question 3: Well, good builders are always welcomed here, it also sounds like you stay out of trouble which from the sound of it you seem to get in from time to time which is good. I'd appreciate it if you told me what type of art you make and perhaps you could share some of it with us. ^^

Question 4: I'm sorry but all of your facts are too short, infact most of them are not even a sentence. Would like some more detail on each point.

Question 5: I'd like to know why you chose this right but above that it's correct. ^^

Question 6: This one is correct. Smile

Verdict: I cannot recommend you for whitelist
Alright your grammar is good and even for a first try it's a pretty decent application but there is a very big flaw in question 4, yeah all of your facts are too short. If you fix up this and improve question 2, 3 and 5 I will recommend you for white listing. By the way, if your going to try again, remember to repost your applicaiton and not edit your old one. Thank you!
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next