Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 Empty Application

Post by timbletac1 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:43 pm

1. IGN: timbletac1

2. Why I would like to join the server: I was looking for a good, fun Gulliver's mod server and I came across a video of your server. I thought the idea of using tiny people as golf balls was great! The mini-games sounded good and then I looked at the Dynmap. I studied it for about two minutes, thinking: That's a brilliantly set-up server.

3. How my traits will affect the server: I am a helpful, talkative, friendly guy, who can honestly say I have never been banned from a server (unless you think a friend pretending to ban me from his server because I killed a chicken will negatively affect the server) and I will always try to listen to admins, moderators and other players (if I'm doing something that they don't want me to).

4. Five random facts about me:
I play field hockey in goal.
I am usually extremely hyper-active.
My friends think I am very witty and mainly humorous.
I'd really like to be a pilot except I'm scared of heights.
I like to draw random things in a note-pad.

5. The right/responsibility I love the most is: Please read all Rights and Responsibilities.
The only reason is because I did Razz

6. The currency is, pretty much, literally CHEESE!!!!!! Very Happy

timbletac1

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Lomgren Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:22 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My username is Lomgren, the same as my forum name, and a name I have been using online for years.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I have been interested in interactions between players of various size for a long time.  In fact, I've been following UncleMion's thread (as well as the LittleBlocks) thread for years, which is where I heard about Big Sister for the first time.  I've tried hosting my own Gulliver/LittleBlocks/MinePainter server in the past for some friends, but unfortunately it never amounted to much, so I have finally decided to join a server.  Big Sister has been around for a long time, and the videos, community aspects, and Ciabatta's continued helpfulness and presence over at minecraftforum.net were all factors in me wanting to join the community.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I love being helpful, no matter my size - on my friends' servers, I tend to help gather resources to give to everyone else if they need them.  I don't like PvP either - I prefer trying to survive the environment, and doing so with friends is a lot more fun than by myself.  I also enjoy building structures in creative mode - here are some examples:

An interesting take on a wizard tower:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74718084/Tower1.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74718084/Tower2.png

A spawn town I designed for a friend's server, to allow new players to get a foothold before going out into the unknown:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74718084/SpawnTown.png

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1.  Even at my age, I still love Lego.  In fact, I still have a 4-foot long sword I built years ago, which can be seen on Brickshelf at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1960116
2.  I originally created the name "Lomgren" back in October of 2000 for a game called Graal Online, which was essentially a multiplayer "Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past".  I took the name "Lamgwin" from the Wheel of Time series, massaged it a bit, and "Lomgren" was born.  The fact that it's also an uncommon Scandinavian surname is pure coincidence.
3.  I love science fiction and fantasy books - so much so that I have over 500 dead-tree books in my personal library.  It takes a LOT of shelf space to have all of them out.
4.  I have been a resident of Second Life for years, and have helped out with Relay for Life of Second Life quite a bit.
5.  I have tried too many MMOs to count.  If you don't count Graal Online, I started with Star Wars Galaxies, and have played Wildstar, World of Warcraft, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Lord of the Rings Online, and many others.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Right 11.  If you have TabbyChat installed, you have the right to start roleplays or participate in active roleplays, provided you do it within the predesignated RP1 or RP2 channels.

I happen to love the idea of roleplaying being a different size, so this is right up my alley.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese blocks (aka sponges) and Blue Cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks).  An interestingly different currency!  ^^
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:42 pm

Lomgren wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My username is Lomgren, the same as my forum name, and a name I have been using online for years.

I have been interested in interactions between players of various size for a long time.  In fact, I've been following UncleMion's thread (as well as the LittleBlocks) thread for years, which is where I heard about Big Sister for the first time.  I've tried hosting my own Gulliver/LittleBlocks/MinePainter server in the past for some friends, but unfortunately it never amounted to much, so I have finally decided to join a server.  Big Sister has been around for a long time, and the videos, community aspects, and Ciabatta's continued helpfulness and presence over at minecraftforum.net were all factors in me wanting to join the community.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I love being helpful, no matter my size - on my friends' servers, I tend to help gather resources to give to everyone else if they need them.  I don't like PvP either - I prefer trying to survive the environment, and doing so with friends is a lot more fun than by myself.  I also enjoy building structures in creative mode - here are some examples:

An interesting take on a wizard tower:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74718084/Tower1.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74718084/Tower2.png

A spawn town I designed for a friend's server, to allow new players to get a foothold before going out into the unknown:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74718084/SpawnTown.png

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1.  Even at my age, I still love Lego.  In fact, I still have a 4-foot long sword I built years ago, which can be seen on Brickshelf at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1960116
2.  I originally created the name "Lomgren" back in October of 2000 for a game called Graal Online, which was essentially a multiplayer "Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past".  I took the name "Lamgwin" from the Wheel of Time series, massaged it a bit, and "Lomgren" was born.  The fact that it's also an uncommon Scandinavian surname is pure coincidence.
3.  I love science fiction and fantasy books - so much so that I have over 500 dead-tree books in my personal library.  It takes a LOT of shelf space to have all of them out.
4.  I have been a resident of Second Life for years, and have helped out with Relay for Life of Second Life quite a bit.
5.  I have tried too many MMOs to count.  If you don't count Graal Online, I started with Star Wars Galaxies, and have played Wildstar, World of Warcraft, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Lord of the Rings Online, and many others.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Right 11.  If you have TabbyChat installed, you have the right to start roleplays or participate in active roleplays, provided you do it within the predesignated RP1 or RP2 channels.

I happen to love the idea of roleplaying being a different size, so this is right up my alley.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese blocks (aka sponges) and Blue Cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks).  An interestingly different currency!  ^^

Hello Lomgren,

Ah yes, I do remember you from Mion's thread!  You're definitely one of the finer posters.  Smile
Oh, I'll have a pleasure reviewing this for sure.  ^^

QUESTION 2:
Your posts on Mion's thread certainly have that edge of familiarity of someone that's been around there for a long time.  Just for my own curiosity, I'd like to know if your server was open to the public, and, if so, whether there is still a page up for it.  We also try to be a kind of museum for previous Gulliver servers (so if you've ever been on the Dravic's server some things may look familiar).  Smile

I appreciate the mention of our discourse community and the fact that you have reviewed some of our videos, but applicants rarely mention it's longevity (probably because, unlike you, they wouldn't know or care to find out how long its operational), and no one to date has ever quoted "me" as a reason for coming here.  I have to say I'm flattered, although as you spend time here I'm sure you'll also include a lot more staff members and players in your thoughts as well -- without their help, I wouldn't be able to do what you've seen me do as I would have been long overworked to the bone.  XD

In any event, touching back on the longevity, both Big Sister and Little Brother are scheduled for renewal in 15 days.  After that amount is inevitably paid off (I have the money earmarked), I can guarantee another year of continued operation.  We also don't do map resets on Big Sister, so if you like to build and you like stability, I think we may have a lot to offer.  Smile

QUESTION 3:
Helpful, mild-mannered players are certainly an asset, and I most definitely appreciate a fellow survivalist and explorer.  Not only is there a lot to explore on Big Sister with all its towns, cities, landmarks, and epic roads to connect them all,...

http://bigsister.mcserver.ws:8123/

But Little Brother also offers a regularly-changing landscape for you to immerse and challenge yourself, in case Big Sister's "stability" starts getting boring....

http://littlebrother.mcserver.ws:8123/

As for your creations, they look really good. Smile
Granted we don't offer Creative to normal players (or any rank below Moderator), but all these seem reasonably easy to build with the help of a lot of people and staff... plus the Cheese economy system will help ensure you can buy your materials if you just want to get down to doing massive construction projects. 

QUESTION 4:
1) Heh, guilty as charged.  *hides Lego Movie set with Unikitty* ^^
2) Oooh!  Nice backstory to the name, I was wonder if it was some kind of amalgamation of two names (not sure of what, maybe Lombard and Grenadine).  Smile
3) Ooh, very very nice!  You and Mion should totally mingle.  :3
4) Oh, I didnt know Second Life was still operational.  I'm more fan of real life myself, but hey that's some serious commitment from you. Smile
5) Ah, I thought Second Life was already a kind of MMO?  :/
Well this one I'll hesitently accept since both 4.4 and 4.5 seem a little too similar for comfort... perhaps the fact that Second Life isn't violent (I hope?) means it's not an MMO.  Still, double (or in fact triple) game facts and very modest RL facts gives me the impression you don't get out much.  In case that's true, please try and get some more sun... vitamin D is important, and supplements aren't the same quality! XD

QUESTION 5:
Oh very clever, I don't think anyone has chosen this one. Very Happy
Ironically, the mandatory use of Tabbychat for roleplaying is temporarily suspended given that Tabbychat is not "easy" to install for Minecraft 1.6.4.  We'll resume that after the 1.7.x upgrades when the mod is once again maintained properly.  Smile

As for roleplaying... the server itself doesn't cater to RPs (unlike Gunia's server which was essentially RPs'R'Us), so don't expect this to be going on 24/7.  But they happen, and depending on your time zone probably often enough for you to join in and mingle.  Who knows, maybe you'll restart some new RP fever.  XD

[while I go dunk my head under a pillow]  Razz

QUESTION 6:
Correct!  And thank you!  Cheese is a legacy we carry over from Gunia's server, so we're quite thrilled to carry on the tradition in such a... "practical" way.  It also turns one of the most useless resources in Minecraft (Lapis) into one of the most coveted treasures on our server.  Very Happy

VERDICT:
You have the skills, the experience, and also apparently the intelligence, patience and maturity to write an exceptional application in your first go, and with powerful name recognition to back it up.  For someone such as yourself, this application was no contest!

Congratulations, you've both earned yourself a rainbow-studded whitelist, AND you've made me quite a happy humble baker.  Happy Cia
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:14 pm

timbletac1 wrote:1. IGN: timbletac1

2. Why I would like to join the server: I was looking for a good, fun Gulliver's mod server and I came across a video of your server. I thought the idea of using tiny people as golf balls was great! The mini-games sounded good and then I looked at the Dynmap. I studied it for about two minutes, thinking: That's a brilliantly set-up server.

3. How my traits will affect the server: I am a helpful, talkative, friendly guy, who can honestly say I have never been banned from a server (unless you think a friend pretending to ban me from his server because I killed a chicken will negatively affect the server) and I will always try to listen to admins, moderators and other players (if I'm doing something that they don't want me to).

4. Five random facts about me:
I play field hockey in goal.
I am usually extremely hyper-active.
My friends think I am very witty and mainly humorous.
I'd really like to be a pilot except I'm scared of heights.
I like to draw random things in a note-pad.

5. The right/responsibility I love the most is: Please read all Rights and Responsibilities.
The only reason is because I did Razz

6. The currency is, pretty much, literally CHEESE!!!!!! Very Happy

Heya Timble! I'll be reviewing your application, so please hold tight!

Okay, let's begin! Hmm... at first glance your application's a little short, but let's see what's in store: Quality is better than Quantity, after all. ^w^

1: I hope this is correct, otherwise we have a problem... Razz

2: Finally, someone who directly mentions the video! And you looked at Dynmap?! Looks like you really put in some good research! Very Happy

3: Oh no, not the chicken! D:
(Don't worry, you're fine! xP)

4:
-1: I haven't met anyone who plays hockey yet, so nice to meet you ^-^
-2: Ehhh, atleast you give us a warning. xP
-3: "Mainly", eh? You better be good the rest of the time then Razz
-4: Bah! Heights aren't scary!
-5: I tend to make a few doodles myself (though I haven't in a while...).
Overall, your facts are good! They've helped me get to understand you a little better! ^w^

5: ...Well, you're not wrong... I guess...

6: Correct! (But not literally cheese; we use sponges. Razz)

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay! Aside from some minor flaws, my verdict is... Approved! I'll whitelist you shortly! Welcome to Big Sister!
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octopig04 Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Here I go again.

(1)What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

In Minecraft it's Octopig04. I have to sign in with b.fancher@knology.net.

(2)Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I watched a video by ShadowScale. I love the Gulliver mod so much. It got my attention very fast. What really grabbed my attention was the structures. They were AMAZING! I love building structures. The minigames look so much fun. From the video, golf looks super  fun. In single-player your just by yourself. On servers you can play with other people. It would be fun to be small, with your friends because you could try to survive and live in a miniature town together. Trying to survive with animals is not fun. This server has had trolls but I won't be a problem. I like a troll free happy server.

(3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am a very talented artist. I love to sketch. I draw animals, people, and even buildings. I basically like to draw anything really. I HATE trolls. I do not swear, or be rude. I personally love to be funny. It makes me fell super happy! Very Happy I love building structures. I've built hotels and mansions. I like getting resources for people and mining. I love to draw and build.

(4)Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1. I love the brand Daisy. It is a bb gun brand. It is the best in my opinion. I love airsoft, bb, and air rifles. Daisy has very high quality guns. The guns that they sell are a lot of fun.

2.I have an ASUS laptop. I got it for my birthday. My parents won't let me get a gaming PC. It runs minecraft pretty darn fast though. Usually it runs 120 fps.

3.I am a very talented artist. I love to draw really anything. I take art classes at artistic minds. It is a very good art school. It is a lot of fun. Sometimes, I even go to their Summer Camps.

4.I absolutely love shooting. I like .22 rifles, .22 pistols, and the AR15. It is really fun to shoot. I am a pretty sharp shooter. I don't mind the loud noises or anything like that.

5.My favorite sea creature is an octopus. Every time we have to a report for school, I pick to do the octopus. I think that they look cool with eight tentacles. I never have liked the taste of them though.

(5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Responsibility 20--"Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun." I like this responsibility because I like nice, peaceful, and calm server.

(6)And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

"Cheese" is the official server currency. Cheese-Sponge Blue Cheese-Lapis Lazuli

Octopig04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:54 am

Ah, these look like good revisions at first glance. We'll see if Mimi can take a look at this tomorrow.  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octopig04 Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:47 pm

Ok. I hope I can join your Server. It looks AWESOME!

Octopig04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:25 am

Thank you Octopiggy. ^^

Well Mimi wasn't around today, and another staff member I had assigned to this apparently fell asleep on her keyboard (and is having those keyboard keys imprinted on her face as we speak, lol), so I guess this will have to wait till tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:25 am

Octopig04 wrote:Here I go again.

I watched a video by ShadowScale. I love the Gulliver mod so much. It got my attention very fast. What really grabbed my attention was the structures. They were AMAZING! I love building structures. The minigames look so much fun. From the video, golf looks super  fun. In single-player your just by yourself. On servers you can play with other people. It would be fun to be small, with your friends because you could try to survive and live in a miniature town together. Trying to survive with animals is not fun. This server has had trolls but I won't be a problem. I like a troll free happy server.

(3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am a very talented artist. I love to sketch. I draw animals, people, and even buildings. I basically like to draw anything really. I HATE trolls. I do not swear, or be rude. I personally love to be funny. It makes me fell super happy! Very Happy I love building structures. I've built hotels and mansions. I like getting resources for people and mining. I love to draw and build.

(4)Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1. I love the brand Daisy. It is a bb gun brand. It is the best in my opinion. I love airsoft, bb, and air rifles. Daisy has very high quality guns. The guns that they sell are a lot of fun.

2.I have an ASUS laptop. I got it for my birthday. My parents won't let me get a gaming PC. It runs minecraft pretty darn fast though. Usually it runs 120 fps.

3.I am a very talented artist. I love to draw really anything. I take art classes at artistic minds. It is a very good art school. It is a lot of fun. Sometimes, I even go to their Summer Camps.

4.I absolutely love shooting. I like .22 rifles, .22 pistols, and the AR15. It is really fun to shoot. I am a pretty sharp shooter. I don't mind the loud noises or anything like that.

5.My favorite sea creature is an octopus. Every time we have to a report for school, I pick to do the octopus. I think that they look cool with eight tentacles. I never have liked the taste of them though.

(5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Responsibility 20--"Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun." I like this responsibility because I like nice, peaceful, and calm server.

(6)And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

"Cheese" is the official server currency. Cheese-Sponge Blue Cheese-Lapis Lazuli

Hey Octopig, sorry for the delay. I'll start reviewing your application as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:33 am

Octopig04 wrote:Here I go again.

Responsibility 20--"Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative andgiv fun." I like this responsibility because I like nice, peaceful, and calm server.

Okay here we go,

Question 2 and 3:
So first, I asked you to tell us what got your attention in our servers trailer for question 2, for question 3 I wanted you to say what type of art you make (and maybe share it with us) - you did this very nicely. Good job ^^

Question 4:
Now for the facts, the length from what I can see is great and they are all good enough to accept but one is a repetition of what you've already said. These being fact 3, which you'd already mentioned in question 3, but I think I'll let it slide.

Question 5
And finally I asked you to give a reason for your answer in question 5, which you have done perfectly, nice job. Smile

Verdict: I can recommend you for whitelisting ^^
Overall, Your application looks good! You did what I had asked you to, and fixed question 4. (Although that third fact) By the way I'm only a deputy so I can't you whitelist directly on the server so someone is going to approve (or not) my review.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:02 am

Yay you should be able to log in now Octopig good job Mimi.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octopig04 Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Thank you!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Octopig04

Back to top Go down

Post by Duco Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:01 pm

1.ducorits.

2.I want to join your server because: i heard from a friend that
your server is very fun and there are very nice people on it.

3.I'm a pretty good builder.
I am helpfull.
I'm shy.
I don't want to make people upset
I wil try to always be myself.
I have much experience playing minecraft (5 years of playing).

4.I like gekko's.
I play with lego quite often.
I'm a twin.
I hug people i really care about quite often.
I wear my capful almost every day,(the whole day).

5.Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale
destruction of public property.

6.Cheese blue and yellow.
Duco
Duco

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:36 pm

Duco wrote:1.ducorits.

2.I want to join your server because: i heard from a friend that
 your server is very fun and there are very nice people on it.

3.I'm a pretty good builder.
 I am helpfull.
 I'm shy.
 I don't want to make people upset
 I wil try to always be myself.
 I have much experience playing minecraft (5 years of playing).

4.I like gekko's.
 I play with lego quite often.
 I'm a twin.
 I hug people i really care about quite often.
 I wear my capful almost every day,(the whole day).

5.Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale
destruction of public property.

6.Cheese blue and yellow.

Hello Duco I'm Spook and I'm going to review your app... Are you a friend of tacorits? because your names are similair XD

But he could have told you you won't come in with a app like this... I'll tell you what you need to fix...

Question 1# Is (hopefully) correct since this is your minecraft name

Question 2# If your friend says its fun... Do you think its fun to? I want to know why YOU want to join THIS server... What do YOU think about our server? And why did YOU decide to apply? Is it only for your friend? Or did you watch some trailers before applying?

Also your answer is VERY short here, why not compare your answer to someones answer to learn from? (And don't forget 60 - 90 words)

Question 3#
I want to know your positive things about you here in a text format around 60 - 90 words (Not in a list) Explain how you are or what positive things you can contribute to the server! The things you did wrote down here are okay just put them in a text format.

Question 4# All random facts are or to short or not random enough.

Please give me 5 (Sentence long) random facts about yourself!

Question 5# Correct

Question 6# Correct (But just cheese)

Formatting and Grammar: First off stop treating the sentences you have like paragraphs and maybe add the questions above your answers... Your grammar isn't that bad actually.

Verdict: Not yet listen to my feedback and REPOST your fixed app if you want to get in good luck!

Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by goddesslillly95 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Well let me introduce myself. I, my friends, am "BlazingKaito".... oh I thought you'd recognize me, fine next question

Well I love the gulliver mod it's fun gimmicky and I just enjoy the different perspective it gives to the whole game. I've been looking for a community that would be fun to play with and this one stuck out to be the most. I've been in a gulliver server before but I don't recall the name, oh well. Oh and how I got to know the mod? My bestie showed me the video of it on Yogscast.

People would describe me upbeat, cheerful and peppy. Apparently I spread joy and rainbows wherever I go, ugh, I love to build in minecraft, when I had this mod on my old laptop I was constantly building huge houses for myself at sizemult8, It's even more fun to hide tiny hiding holes for those pesky sizemult0.25, all fun and games of course. Oh and I'm not the kind that just walks around huge all the time, if need be I'll shrink down don't worry Smile

Yay bragging rights! Very Happy now, what's unique about me???

• I LOVE watching anime, seriously I once watched Inuyasha back to back for 18 hours.

• I enjoy playing most videogames, I'm a real addict Smile

• Size interests me, a lot, I often think up theories how civilisation would be if humanity were mere inches tall.

• I'm a dreamer, and sometimes I forget my dreams aren't reality T~T

• I have a high performance custom built gaming pc that daddy built for me

You have the right to use the organized chat mod TabbyChat if you wish to filter out uninteresting
conversations and roleplay. 
Cute, my kitty's called Tabby, Tabby speak! .... awkward cat T~T

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese? Ugh why does my favorite food have to be the currency.

Oh btw if anyone can help me out with getting the mod to actually work that be grand lol dunno how to make it use java 7 instead of Java 8

goddesslillly95

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman13590 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:07 pm

Hey Blazing Kaito (Goddess Lilly) your app looks pretty good. I wish I could help whitelist you or let you join the server but I don't have such authority. I hope a mod whitelists you soon, see you on Big Sis soon.
Iceman13590
Iceman13590

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 13 Empty FruityLudy69 WhiteList Application

Post by FrutyLudy69 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:11 am

FruityLudy69

I would like to rejoin the server because I really love the server very much. I just loved all the people on here and the staff on here. I also love the community of the server and the system that's on here. I was banned a year ago for stealing items but i have changed and matured more to be more responsible. I love that this is one of the few servers that has the Gulliver's mod included on the server and is one of my favorite mods on here. The people again on here are very friendly and fun to play on the server with and everything aswell.

One of my good talents is being able to make great mini-games that have redstone and also that don't have redstone that will keep everyone and I entertained so we don't loose our sanity of dying all the time from hostile mobs. I can also make some nice and unique houses for me and anyone who would like to ask for any help. Some of my bad talents are pvp but I know that there is no pvp on the server so that will be no problem then. My maturity is allot better then it was year ago I respect players more now then i have ever did in the past and I want to say sorry for all the people who remembered what I did and also sorry to all the staff for me causing trouble for them.

1. I have 3 birds now and I have started to breed them to get many more and care for them when they need to be. I have been naming my birds after the Greek gods and goddesses so i can have the whole mount Olympus.
2. I have gotten to pot belly pigs and I have started to breed them as well so I can get little piglets because I love pigs so much.
3. I have switched careers to being a coder, computer programmer, or a game programmer haven't decided yet but I hope I do soon but I will have to see.
4. I also want to start making plugins as well with the knowledge that I have in coding and programming so i can help everyone out with the plugins that i will make.
5. Lastly and the most important thing that has happened to me was that I got engaged to my girlfriend about two months ago and we are very happy with eachother.

As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to 
by the larger player. 

Cheese!

Hopefully the information you need has been provided to you in the most clear and detailed way possible, but if you have any questions or are unsure about something, feel free to ask us first before submitting your application.

Thank you and good luck!

FrutyLudy69

RP Character Sheet
Name: Austin
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:23 am

Oh, Fruit is back. T_T

According to Shad's final decision, you were to be banned for only two months, mainly because you confessed to the crimes and such, so you're technically 4 months late (you were banned six months ago, not a year ago). However, it was two months with parole, so that means you will need to go through the unbanning application process to be reinstated. Please repost your statement of intent in the Unbanning Application thread, though we are currently carrying out the parole hearing for another person so it may be a while. Bear in mind tha the unbanning application is going to be longer and harder than the standard app, so be prepared to spend some time with it.

Thanks.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by FrutyLudy69 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:31 am

Oh okay cia sorry it feels like a year though and I will make an unban post and work real hard on it

FrutyLudy69

RP Character Sheet
Name: Austin
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:35 am

goddesslillly95 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Well let me introduce myself. I, my friends, am "BlazingKaito".... oh I thought you'd recognize me, fine next question

Well I love the gulliver mod it's fun gimmicky and I just enjoy the different perspective it gives to the whole game. I've been looking for a community that would be fun to play with and this one stuck out to be the most. I've been in a gulliver server before but I don't recall the name, oh well. Oh and how I got to know the mod? My bestie showed me the video of it on Yogscast.

People would describe me upbeat, cheerful and peppy. Apparently I spread joy and rainbows wherever I go, ugh, I love to build in minecraft, when I had this mod on my old laptop I was constantly building huge houses for myself at sizemult8, It's even more fun to hide tiny hiding holes for those pesky sizemult0.25, all fun and games of course. Oh and I'm not the kind that just walks around huge all the time, if need be I'll shrink down don't worry Smile

Yay bragging rights! Very Happy now, what's unique about me???

• I LOVE watching anime, seriously I once watched Inuyasha back to back for 18 hours.

• I enjoy playing most videogames, I'm a real addict Smile

• Size interests me, a lot, I often think up theories how civilisation would be if humanity were mere inches tall.

• I'm a dreamer, and sometimes I forget my dreams aren't reality T~T

• I have a high performance custom built gaming pc that daddy built for me

You have the right to use the organized chat mod TabbyChat if you wish to filter out uninteresting
conversations and roleplay. 
Cute, my kitty's called Tabby, Tabby speak! .... awkward cat T~T

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese? Ugh why does my favorite food have to be the currency.

Oh btw if anyone can help me out with getting the mod to actually work that be grand lol dunno how to make it use java 7 instead of Java 8

[Well, now I know why I don't just promote anyone as staff.] Wink

In any case, thanks for posting an application, Kaito...

I didn't recognize you at all, of course, but I'm not above doing a little research of my own, and I have come across this little gem (in addition to some other very informative tidbits)...

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/pc-servers/survival-servers/698449-1-5-2-gulliver-server-whitelisted-non-forge?page=24#c468

So it seems you were not only a player on Gunia's first-world server, but apparently you were also some kind of moderator in it as well.  That sets a good precedent only in that it gives you some experience and it shows us that you are capable of being on a Gulliver server without issue, at least as far as I can see.  But even former mods haven't always transitioned well in our server... we had to ban Dude, while others like Cory, Ajj, Claire, and Ler left on their own accord, sometimes without even saying a word.  As for Kee, the very first person to whitelist you, he sadly retired only a few days ago, and of course Gunia gave up her own server long before it officially closed shop in May 2014.  Of the Old Guard, only KingKing and BurgerWarrior are left, as well as only a few veteran players such as Audrey and KCcraft.  

In other words, you really are starting from scratch in a new server, one with far tougher requirements than before, so if you really truly want to come on board, be prepared to work hard and put up with a little scrutiny.

For instance, so long as you can't install the mod, you're not getting whitelisted.  Installation comes first, then a whitelist... so all the below is technically null and void. But there are sadly a number of other problems that I feel bear addressing, so I'll do an app review anyway (albeit doomed to fail regardless)....

QUESTION 1:
The initial part is a bit long-winded, but I believe I understand that your IGN is "BlazingKaito" since it's the same IGN as on Gunia's server.  I do, however, have to ask you about your forum user name... considering how "cool" your Blazing Kaito name is, why did you feel it necessary to use this other eye-raising username?  Under normal circumstances this would be at best odd; but considering you are applying to a Gulliver server, professing a strong interest in the size-changing theme, AND associated with size-changing sites (per those additional tidbits I mentioned earlier), I worry your inclusion of the "Goddess" moniker was done for less-than-platonic purposes.  

QUESTION 2:
The previous server you were on was called Gunia's Gulliver Server.  It would have been nice to research this a bit prior to snubbing it so matter-of-factly, considering it's our parent server and thus very important to us.  T_T
Speaking of lack of research, you have not actually detailed why you want to join "our" server and not some other Gulliver server still left standing.  You say you're looking for a "community", but we are not one at all so you would have to keep looking; you say you want a fun server, but for all you know everyone could be wreteched and miserable here.  And you say we stick out the most (acknowledging that at least we're not alone in the Gulliver world), but no explanation as to why.  No attempt to view our videos, review our Dynmap, read our creeds, view my blog, or anything that could give you an idea of what we really represent here.

Heck, you didn't even know we were associated with the server you once played in, so what hope do we have that you're here for any other reason besides by accident?

Also, what's a "bestie"?  T_T

QUESTION 3:
The "ugh" admittedly takes the words right out of my mouth, but also points to the possibility that you're giving me sarcasm rather than honest replies.  It's certainly the case here since people don't produce rainbows (only water mist reflection and Rainbow Dash produce rainbows), so the assertion is both wrong and just mildly laughable.  You say you love to build, but there are no examples of what you normally build, simply "how" you build things, and done in the way 99% of the rest of the server does it.

There is also a hint of a mischievous side whenever you become really small, and again I'd have to wonder why you feel we'd worry about you being large, or why you feel the need to be pesky at 1/4x.

QUESTION 4:
a> Okay, thats a nice hunk of anime.

b> Yes, you appear to have a Youtube channel as well, and you seem to have a fondness for violent killing games.  Also of note is that rather than listing which video games you like or what kind of video games you enjoy playing, you prefer to focus on your addiction instead.  A true missed opportunity here.

c> We probably would have domesticated cockroaches for horseback riding.  In any case, this I feel needs to be elaborated upon based on my concern from Question 1 and your username.  While we do allow people with a size interst to play on our server, this is contingent that they follow all Rights and Responsibilities, including those limiting indecent exposure of there size interests to the rest of the server playerbase, both young and old.  This may not apply to you, but if you knew how often other size-fanatics came and ruined enjoyment for everyone, you might understand why we prefer all manifestations of size interest on this server remain platonic.  T_T

d> Yes, and this answer isn't a real answer either, so that's a double whammy.  Please pick a more tangible random fact from the land of the awoken.

e> "Daddy"? Really?  O_o
All of these are very introverted interests you have, and unless you have sports or outdoor activities you enjoy, you may not be getting out very much which can be worrying.  On the other hand, if this is all you have to offer for facts, I guess I'll have to ask you to elaborate on your new high-performance computer, what its specs are, and most-importantly whether it runs Linux or not.  Wink

QUESTION 5:
You salvaged the selection of a unique but useless fact by tying it to something you know personally, which is clever.  Still, now you have my curious about what you DIDNT choose, since this fact is unlike anything you've writen about so far.

QUESTION 6:
Correct, and some places accept regional currencies that aren't cheese, so it's not a total loss.

VERDICT:  
Even with some minor hiccups, your overall formatting is okay, and you at least answer most of the questions properly based on their requirements.  However, certain aspects of your app like those mentioned above, as well as the decisions you took to register on our forum, and whatever else I managed to research from you in this regard, certainly impart me with a very weird vibe.  

Your job, should you wish to reapply, is to paint yourself as someone we can trust with our creations and with the playing experience of the many minors that visit our server, even if this means creating a new forum username or fully explaining yourself completely and honestly so that we can manage you accordingly.  You will also need to take your time to write this clearly and carefully, avoiding a notably-rushed product.

And above all else, learn to install the latest Gulliver!

Good luck.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duco Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:25 am

can i write my application in dutch?
Duco
Duco

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:28 am

Duco wrote:can i write my application in dutch?

No Razz
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duco Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:38 am

Sad
Duco
Duco

Back to top Go down

Post by Duco Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:47 am

i dont know what five random things about me are i thing im a normal person. but i have one random fact im back at school and im injoying it cause its a whole other kind of school you can learn the things you want to learn and dont have to always learn german or french or anything really you can play the whole day if thats your desire or built a hut if you want or sharpen some sticks i dont know.. anything realy and i thing this is a random fact but im not sure.
Duco
Duco

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:43 am

You're probably misunderstanding what random facts mean, but never mind that for now. Take note that Spook also took issue with the length of your original facts, which were all too small.

In fact, most of your app needed some revisions, so it's better to revise and repost a whole new application.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next