Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 31 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 31 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 31 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 31 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 31 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 31 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Baste094 Fri May 15, 2015 5:22 pm

1. What is your Minecraft username ?
   My Username is Baste094.

2. Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I like Minecraft. I download lots of mods. I discovered GulliverMod and I really liked it. I installed it. I’ve search lots of things about this mod because it’s really what I search in this moment. I also make research to find I server and I find THIS server. So I’ve watched your presentation video and I read the Novice’s Creed and I appreciated a lot because we are directly in this universe of adventure RP that I like a lot. A fantastic world as you described. I also thing that the community is cool and the rules are very well found and built.

3. Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
If there is really something that I love in Minecraft, it’s the Redstone ! I have already create a server with a friend, where I was the “Redstoner”. As personality traits, we can say that I like to help other people who need help to create everything with redstone. I will be often on the server and I will respect the rules of your server. (Obvious, after all !)

4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

- I’ve a big family. I’ve got two big brothers and one big sister. The oldest left the house to live with his girlfriend and I’ll be soon an uncle. My other brother spent time in his PC (like me, I guess.) BUT THE WORST? It’s my sister. A real crazy girl. She watched always animes or Mangas, she play videogames all of the time. She makes Cosplays and she comes always at all conventions with me. She is a little weird but I like my sister.
   - Tolkien universe, you know? I LIIIIIKE the trilogy “Lord of the Rings” and the “Hobbit”. The fantastic, magic universes, full of adventure make me dream. I really liked this Saga. If I had quote my fav movie, I think that it shall be one of them.
   - I have 4 pets, one cat named Guimauve  (A french name) black with a small cute white nose  x3 , one dog named Happy  ! (Inspired by the blue cat in Fairy Tail's manga) and 2 fishes (Bubull and Airbull (two french names too), YEAH I considered my fishes as real pets.  
   - My big sister accompanies me in conventions of video games as ParisGamesWeek. I like to go in these conventions because I LOVE videogames and I can discover new videogames.
   - I’m lucky. I think that it’s very important for me… For instance, at the school, in the course of sports education, I threw the whirlpool very randomly and I have make the best score, my friends were angry, it was funny to see!

5. To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
I like the rule number twelve : “ 12. If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.” because I love this RolePlay and I watch your presentation video where a Giant catch a Tiny Giant Spin .

6. And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide, please write down the name of the official server currency.
The server currency is CHEEEEEEEEEEEE  Cheese ! (Cheese.)

Baste094

RP Character Sheet
Name: Baste094
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta Fri May 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Maybe I wasn't clear enough Baste, but you're not going to be whitelisted so do not post further applications.

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sal17_a Fri May 15, 2015 8:26 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My IGN is: sal17_a

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I would like to join this server because I have never had the opportunity to play in a server which included this mod, and I will like to experience playing in a server with the Gulliver mod; and due to my little experience with the Gulliver mod as mentioned earlier, I would like to learn more about it so, yeah. Also I'm a very big fan of the close concept type of server, people always grief me, only in this kind of trusting environments its safe for me to build without the constant terror of being greifed and someone stealing my items.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, so I'm not that new of a player, or so veteran either but I enjoy it, also I understand most of it, I have experience at building, (also I like Asian style buildings), I consider myself a very social person, and I think that my abilities can help this Server by making it prettier, and helping people unite more, toward a greater goal such as keeping the server in a peaceful mode, and I like to work in a team, I do believe that greater things can be achieved with a team of people, that trust each other and work together for a common goal.  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Smile  

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
a). I have read most of the mainstream books like: Divergent, Hunger games, Game of Thrones, The Fault in Our Stars, Paper Towns, Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, etc...
b).I have a dog named pepper, because she was a dark color like pepper and I was 9 years old when I named her. :3
c).I love emojis and emoticons I used them in most of my texts, because I feel like they help project more emotion to other people, I'm kind of weird ok..
d).I know little bit of Mandarin, and German, also I know a lot of English and Spanish.
e).I like pomegranate juice a lot, I mean it looks like blood,   Twisted Evil  .... okay no I just like the acid but sweet flavor. :3

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
"8. You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these."
I had the issue multiple times of being no wood in almost all the server so knowing that wood is common is just like, yaay!

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
The official server currency is:
Cheese.

Umm hi I posted my application about 2 weeks ago and Ciabatta said that my application was not to be reviewed until May 9th, its May 15th and no one has reviewed it yet, so I'm just submitting it again. Very Happy

sal17_a

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat May 16, 2015 12:02 am

Oh hey there, I remembe ryou.

Yeah, we're not going to go back and dig for the old application, so you did good in reposting to remind us. Though interestingly-enough, Mongongo hasn't played in a long time, so I'm not sure how relevant it is to be on here anymore if your friend isn't around.  

If you want to come here for your OWN reasons, and not to be with your friend, then yes we can review your application soon.  [although not this weekend since its a server holiday for us!]  XD
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat May 16, 2015 12:20 am

Hello.  This is an advisory to everyone interested in applying...

We are closing whitelist applications this weekend so that my staff and I can celebrate CAY DAY 2015!!!

No whitelist application will be reviewed until Monday, May 18th 2015.

Thank you for your patience and understandin
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Mon May 18, 2015 6:59 pm

sal17_a wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My IGN is: sal17_a

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I would like to join this server because I have never had the opportunity to play in a server which included this mod, and I will like to experience playing in a server with the Gulliver mod; and due to my little experience with the Gulliver mod as mentioned earlier, I would like to learn more about it so, yeah. Also I'm a very big fan of the close concept type of server, people always grief me, only in this kind of trusting environments its safe for me to build without the constant terror of being greifed and someone stealing my items.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, so I'm not that new of a player, or so veteran either but I enjoy it, also I understand most of it, I have experience at building, (also I like Asian style buildings), I consider myself a very social person, and I think that my abilities can help this Server by making it prettier, and helping people unite more, toward a greater goal such as keeping the server in a peaceful mode, and I like to work in a team, I do believe that greater things can be achieved with a team of people, that trust each other and work together for a common goal.  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Smile  

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
a). I have read most of the mainstream books like: Divergent, Hunger games, Game of Thrones, The Fault in Our Stars, Paper Towns, Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices, etc...
b).I have a dog named pepper, because she was a dark color like pepper and I was 9 years old when I named her. :3
c).I love emojis and emoticons I used them in most of my texts, because I feel like they help project more emotion to other people, I'm kind of weird ok..
d).I know little bit of Mandarin, and German, also I know a lot of English and Spanish.
e).I like pomegranate juice a lot, I mean it looks like blood,   Twisted Evil  .... okay no I just like the acid but sweet flavor. :3

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
"8. You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these."
I had the issue multiple times of being no wood in almost all the server so knowing that wood is common is just like, yaay!

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
The official server currency is:
Cheese.

Umm hi I posted my application about 2 weeks ago and Ciabatta said that my application was not to be reviewed until May 9th, its May 15th and no one has reviewed it yet, so I'm just submitting it again. Very Happy

Hello sal17_a, my name is Lomgren and I'll be your reviewer today. ^^ Thank you for your patience, and the repost so that we could find it again. Let's get right to it!

1. Correct, though I see you've changed your name. Not a big deal, but know that if you change your name again, we will have to re-whitelist you due to this being a 1.6.4 server. There are other things as well.

2. This is answer needs some work. It looks like you haven't had much experience with Gulliver - what draws you to the mod?

3. This answer is a bit difficult to read, as you didn't split it up into several sentences. Can you try separating the various points into their own sentences, and try to fix grammar/spelling issues as well?

4. a) Reading is good! Too many people don't read these days.
b) Pets are also good!
c) "Weird" isn't necessarily bad, but it's somewhat odd to bring up in a fact like this.
d) Sounds like you're decently multilingual. What's your first language then, Spanish or English?
e) ...that joke is a tad worrying to me. I know you probably didn't mean anything by it, but still.

5. Well, since we have an economy it's not nearly as much of an issue as it could be.

6. Correct!

It's a decent app, but not yet whitelist worthy. If you can add detail to question 2, fix question 3, work on my concerns from question 4, and then repost the full application, I'll try to review it soon. Thanks!
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon May 18, 2015 8:44 pm

And again, don't forget to add why you STILL want to join this server despite the fact Mongongo has apparently left us forever.  Razz
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ciabatta Sat May 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Well, given you have problems with math, problems following application instructions, you have zero interest in playing the game or even doing anything of interest on our server, you can only RP and yet you're really bad at it, and you're a Martian... well I can't say you should hold your breath as far as hoping to get on the server.

Take care.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat May 23, 2015 8:48 pm

Absolutely... not.

We're looking for people actually interested in joining in order to play and actively contribute to our server, and not just stand around as deadweight because they can't find anything to do and are too lazy to entertain themselves.  As I always say, only boring people get bored.

Also, those games are rarely played, so you would be bored 10 seconds after setting foot on my server, which would make a whitelist review a complete waste of time.

My advice is to install TerraFirmaCraft and have fun with it, as it takes vanilla Minecraft and makes it actually amazing.  Good luck.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun May 24, 2015 4:25 pm

I suggest stopping from making any worthless posts on both my profile and the whitelist thread you had your chance and you blew it.

Thank you
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun May 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Spamming and issues with attention span aside, it should be noted that one cannot confuse being "nice" with being "stupid", and most people coming here expecting immediate niceness from us are, in fact, expecting us to be completely brain dead.  And it does regularly happen -- servers desperate for player count, bending over backwards to give griefers, thieves and other miscreants the red carpet treatment, all for the sake of some ephemeral semblance of "love" to treat their own insecurities.  This is how good servers fall, else you need to refer to my April Fool's Day post...

http://ciabatta-breadalot.blogspot.com/2015/04/drama-llama-manifesto-roadmap-for-lolz.html

Nothing is free in this world, not even niceness.  People need to earn niceness, and that's why this special whitelist process has been created -- to weed out those who deserve to be treated with kindness and respect, from the rest of the online population.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bigboyfun Tue May 26, 2015 8:07 pm

IGN:
Bigboyfun (I know this is my account name)

Why do you want to join:
I want to join because I love to play with mods in mine craft. I have three months of The UncleMions Gulliver Mod under my belt so I know to work with it. i love to role play and love the builds and names in your map. Plus I want some friend to play with

talents, skills, experience, personality traits
I can be trust worthy I love to build and I am so/so good at it and I love to explore. Like I said I have a lot of experience with the mod and I have been told i am good to get along with. I would love to make new friends.

five random facts about me
-I have two cats and one dog
-Every summer I go on a huge vacation
-I collect stuffed animals
-My parents are divorced
-I have a five foot tall Desktop computer

Novice's Creed
As a tiny you can dig a hole in spawn but don't destroy spawn

Big Sister Server Quick Guide
Cheese

Hope you like my app and thank you for reading it
-Bigboyfun x3
bigboyfun
bigboyfun

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Tue May 26, 2015 9:35 pm

bigboyfun wrote:IGN:
Bigboyfun (I know this is my account name)

Why do you want to join:
I want to join because I love to play with mods in mine craft. I have three months of The   UncleMions Gulliver Mod under my belt so I know to work with it. i love to role play and love the builds and names in your map. Plus I want some friend to play with

talents, skills, experience, personality traits
I can be trust worthy I love to build and I am so/so good at it and I love to explore. Like I said I have a lot of experience with the mod and I have been told i am good to get along with. I would love to make new friends.

five random facts about me
-I have two cats and one dog
-Every summer I go on a huge vacation
-I collect stuffed animals
-My parents are divorced
-I have a five foot tall Desktop computer

Novice's Creed
As a tiny you can dig a hole in spawn but don't destroy spawn

Big Sister Server Quick Guide
Cheese  

Hope you like my app and thank you for reading it
-Bigboyfun x3

Ah, it's you again. You have a bit of a history here already, and to be honest, I am surprised to see you attempting to apply here again. For those who want to read the history, it starts on page 40 of this thread, and goes through page 43.

Based on said history, you are already not going to be whitelisted, as you were denied back then, so please don't post again.

Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bigboyfun Tue May 26, 2015 9:39 pm

I cant much longer I want to play after being hacked on steam I have no ware to go I am sorry I just would like to play on the server I guess I have to del from the book mark cause I cant ever get on this server i am sorry that I want to be a part of this server and if I annoy anyone I take full responsibility sorry

-Bigboyfun Shrink
bigboyfun
bigboyfun

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haasman29 Tue May 26, 2015 9:43 pm

bigboyfun wrote:I cant much longer I want to play after being hacked on steam I have no ware to go I am sorry I just would like to play on the server I guess I have to del from the book mark cause I cant ever get on this server i am sorry that I want to be a part of this server and if I annoy anyone I take full responsibility sorry

-Bigboyfun Shrink

Yes, you are annoying us.

I have no idea why you're even trying to be whitelisted since you've already been told you aren't getting on this server. Find something else to play. I'm 97% sure you aren't ever getting whitelisted.
Haasman29
Haasman29

RP Character Sheet
Name: Haas
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barlean3 Tue May 26, 2015 10:14 pm

1 Barlean1

2 i really love stuff like gulliver and i think i would love this sever and i loved the trailer.

3 i will do anything someone tells me. i like rp and games. i wouldnt be immature.

4 i like board games. i love talking to people. i like big and small stuff. i loved the trailer. irealy love this forum.

5 You are the Novice Player.Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants,care for little ones, or punch trees. You want to build the next epic town of such radiance – suchmagnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, orpigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourselfthat you can survive, thrive, and prosper against all odds and without the luxury of a head start. Thesimple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right beforepenning your grand story. Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told.In short, you are a person of small power, but grand ambition, and immeasurable potential. Yet youknow you are currently a guest in a strange house, unknown by most or all its inhabitants. You are wise toproceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every momentscrutinized. Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure ofexactly what kind of person you are. After all that effort and hospitality, will you be a new good friend forus, and a noble protector to the server that is so dear to us? Or will you be seduced by the dark arts ofgriefery, and betray our trust in the most callous manner possible? Until we can be sure of your intentions, and inasmuch as we would love to trust all our fellow playersunconditionally, for your own protection and those of your new fellow players, you must honourably acceptthe Novice status until such time as we can grant you full server citizenship. Until that time, you stand asboth a pinnacle of patience and fortitude in the face of adversity, and as an eternal reminder for us all ofhow we ourselves started our Minecraftian lives. Blessed is the Novice player who stands proud to this roleand who assures us all of good intentions through kindness and good behaviour. To help you on your journey through our server, this list of Rights and Responsibilities has beencompiled for you, to assure you that, even as a Novice player, you still have rules to abide to, as well asprivileges offered to you to aid in your development. It is to your benefit to keep a copy of this list... thisNovice's Creed... with you at all times to remain informed and astute.

6 Guide
Hello, and thank you for your interest in joining the Big Sister Gulliver Minecraft server.
Barlean3
Barlean3

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ethan
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barlean3 Tue May 26, 2015 10:16 pm

and by nomber 6 i mean cheeze
Barlean3
Barlean3

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ethan
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Wed May 27, 2015 2:02 am

Barlean3 wrote:1 Barlean1

2 i really love stuff like gulliver and i think i would love this sever and i loved the trailer.

3 i will do anything someone tells me. i like rp and games. i wouldnt be immature.

4 i like board games. i love talking to people. i like big and small stuff. i loved the trailer. irealy love this forum.

5 You are the Novice Player.Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants,care   for   little   ones,   or   punch   trees.   You   want   to   build   the   next   epic   town   of   such   radiance   –   suchmagnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, orpigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourselfthat you can survive, thrive, and prosper against all odds and without the luxury of a head start. Thesimple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right beforepenning your grand story.  Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told.In short, you are a person of small power, but grand ambition, and immeasurable potential. Yet youknow you are currently a guest in a strange house, unknown by most or all its inhabitants. You are wise toproceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every momentscrutinized.  Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure ofexactly what kind of person you are.  After all that effort and hospitality, will you be a new good friend forus, and a noble protector to the server that is so dear to us? Or will you be seduced by the dark arts ofgriefery, and betray our trust in the most callous manner possible?  Until we can be sure of your intentions, and inasmuch as we would love to trust all our fellow playersunconditionally, for your own protection and those of your new fellow players, you must honourably acceptthe Novice status until such time as we can grant you full server citizenship. Until that time, you stand asboth a pinnacle of patience and fortitude in the face of adversity, and as an eternal reminder for us all ofhow we ourselves started our Minecraftian lives.  Blessed is the Novice player who stands proud to this roleand who assures us all of good intentions through kindness and good behaviour.  To help you on your journey through our server, this list of Rights and Responsibilities has beencompiled for you, to assure you that, even as a Novice player, you still have rules to abide to, as well asprivileges offered to you to aid in your development.  It is to your benefit to keep a copy of this list... thisNovice's Creed... with you at all times to remain informed and astute.

6 Guide
Hello, and thank you for your interest in joining the Big Sister Gulliver Minecraft server.

Hey there my name is Spookie and I'm going to review your app... First off you did every question wrong on your first try except the very first one which of course can't be wrong...

Your reasons to join this server would fit every other existing gulliver server, also this answer is way to short.

Aha good so you do anything someone tells you? Well then go ahead and fix your app :3 Also we'll see if you are mature and don't forget this answer is way to short!

Next up your random facts all of them are generic simple uncreative facts except for the first one do all of them again except for your first fact... You can expand on that one.

You failed your next question horrible... What in you found it a good idea to copy and paste the introduction?

You even failed your currency question o-o?

Barlean3 wrote:and by nomber 6 i mean cheeze

Uh oh wait you mean that nomber 6 iz cheeze that's kinda correct.

Verdict No not with this app not even close... Expand on your second, third and fourth question and fix that horrible fifth question only then if you manage to follow my advice you shall be whitelisted, good luck!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed May 27, 2015 8:38 am

His number 6 was posted outside the application, so it doesn't count.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next