Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 30 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 30 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 30 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 30 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by xyionan Mon May 11, 2015 9:09 pm

thank you for reviewing my application Smile
xyionan
xyionan

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by xyionan Mon May 11, 2015 9:50 pm

(1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? My Minecraft username is xXxOraxXx (sorry about the xs IF I could i'd change it but my e-mail I used long ago got banned..so I cant change it)

(2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server. I have been looking for a change up from what I have been playing the past couple of months, I'v been playing alot of pixelmon and currently getting bored of it and I'm also looking for a good community to join and this server seems like it would be a nice place and from what I seen from videos it looks like it would be alot of fun to be on. what got me into wanting to join the server was the video Minecraft Gulliver Server Big Sister [FORGE] [1.6.4] [Whitelisted] the video was right to the point and showed what it needed it just all around drew my attention and gulliver is new to me so I'm around a 2/10 I have it installed and messing around a touch on single player.

(3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. To start my experiences I have been playing Minecraft since it first came out, I'm decent at building things, I have a personality that everyone I talk to seems to love and I'm also very easy going, I i generally have a good sense of humor, My goals for the server is to become well known and befriend everyone on the server and also to bring a caring and respectful environment for everyone to enjoy. IF i come across those less friendly people I'll try to reason with them in a respectful manor and if that doesn't work then I'll do what I can to not cause problems and keep a safe distance.(after rereading things to make sure all was good I realized I diden't actually answer the question... but if it came down to it yes I would inform anyone of a higher up power that there are some being unfriendly to hopefully provide a better situation to make things good)

(4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1. I'm a rather random person most of the time
2. I was born a gamer and I will leave this world a gamer
3. I can't help but need people to talk to
4. I love all music expect rap and country
5. Apples... I love apples

(5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

(6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese(P.S best currency ever)

Edited by Flamm: Next time, copy and paste your own application and fix it there, not in the quotes please.
xyionan
xyionan

Back to top Go down

Post by Baste094 Tue May 12, 2015 10:47 am

1. What is your Minecraft username ?
My Username is Baste094.

2. Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
As soon as I download GulliverMod, I wanted to find a server. I watched your presentation video of your server and I liked it. So I wanted to join your server and I gave this link to a French friend and he doesn’t understand, so he can’t connect to server. It is not the only reason why I wish to join this server, it is also to enjoy me and especially because I love this mod, I don't stop speaking about it to my friends who have same center of interest that I.

3. Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
If there is really something that I love in Minecraft, it’s the Redstone ! I have already create a server with a friend, where I was the “Redstoner”. As personality traits, we can say that I like to help other people who need help to create everything with redstone. I will be often on the server and I will respect the rules of your server. (Obvious, after all !)

4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

- I make friends rather easily, I’m rather friendly.

- I like playing Minecraft with mods for a long time.

- I have 4 pets, one cat named Guimauve cat (A french name) black with a small cute white nose, one dog named Happy x3 ! (Inspired by the blue cat in Fairy Tail's manga) and 2 fishes (Bubull and Airbull (two french names too), YEAH I considered my fishes as real pets. cyclops

- My big sister accompanies me in conventions of video games as ParisGamesWeek. I like to go in these conventions because I LOVE videogames I love you And I can discover new videogames.

- I’m lucky. I think that it’s very important for me… For instance, at the school, in the course of sports education, I threw the whirlpool very randomly and I have make the best score, my friends had the fury, it was funny to see!

5. To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
I like the rule number twelve because I love this RolePlay and I watch your presentation video where a Giant catch a Tiny.

6. And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The server currency is CHEEEEEEEEEEEE ! (Cheese.)

Last edited by Baste094 on Tue May 12, 2015 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Baste094

RP Character Sheet
Name: Baste094
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Tue May 12, 2015 12:44 pm

Baste094 wrote:What is your Minecraft username ?
My Username is Baste094.

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
As soon as I download GulliverMod, I wanted to find a server. I watched your presentation video of your server and I liked it. So I wanted to join your server and I gave this link to a French friend and he doesn’t understand, so he can’t connect to server.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
If there is really something that I love in Minecraft, it’s the Redstone ! I have already create a server with a friend, where I was the “Redstoner”. As personality traits, we can say that I like to help other people who need help to create everything with redstone. I will be often on the server and I will respect the rules of your server, (Normal after all !)

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
- I have 4 pets, one cat, one dog and 2 fishes, YEAH I considered my fishes as real pets.
- My big sister accompanies me in conventions of video games as ParisGamesWeek.
- I’m lucky. I think that it’s very important for me…
To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants,
care   for   little   ones,   or   punch   trees.   You   want   to   build   the   next   epic   town   of   such   radiance   –   such
magnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, or
pigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourself
that you can survive, thrive, and prosper against all odds and without the luxury of a head start. The
simple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right before
penning your grand story.  Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told.
,And I like the rule number twelve because I love this RolePlay and I watch your presentation video where a Giant catch a Tiny.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Hey there Baste I'm Spookie and I'm going to review your app!

First off your username is okay!

Now for your reason to join this server... Huh you have the link to a french friend and he can't connect to the server? Is that really a reason why YOU want to join THIS server? Also has this friend made any whitelist applications?

Your next question is good enough though I have no idea what you mean with "Normal after all!"

Now to your random facts...
A Hmm this would fit your contribution answer more
B Minecraft fact
C Ooh can you tell us a bit more about your pets?
D Well what do you like about these conventions?
E Ehm okay... Can you name a example?

Huh what happened here o_O we don't want you to copy 50 % of the novice creed and paste it here, you only have to quote one right or responsibility here.

The currency question is correct.

Verdict Well you have things to fix before I can accept you, I also would like to know if this french friend made whitelist application here before. I wish you good luck in improving your app ^^
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue May 12, 2015 12:58 pm

xyionan wrote:(1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? My Minecraft username is xXxOraxXx (sorry about the xs IF I could i'd change it but my e-mail I used long ago got banned..so I cant change it)

(2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server. I have been looking for a change up from what I have been playing the past couple of months, I'v been playing alot of pixelmon and currently getting bored of it and I'm also looking for a good community to join and this server seems like it would be a nice place and from what I seen from videos it looks like it would be alot of fun to be on. what got me into wanting to join the server was the video Minecraft Gulliver Server Big Sister [FORGE] [1.6.4] [Whitelisted] the video was right to the point and showed what it needed it just all around drew my attention and gulliver is new to me so I'm around a 2/10 I have it installed and messing around a touch on single player.

(3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. To start my experiences I have been playing Minecraft since it first came out, I'm decent at building things, I have a personality that everyone I talk to seems to love and I'm also very easy going, I i generally have a good sense of humor, My goals for the server is to become well known and befriend everyone on the server and also to bring a caring and respectful environment for everyone to enjoy. IF i come across those less friendly people I'll try to reason with them in a respectful manor and if that doesn't work then I'll do what I can to not cause problems and keep a safe distance.(after rereading things to make sure all was good I realized I diden't actually answer the question... but if it came down to it yes I would inform anyone of a higher up power that there are some being unfriendly to hopefully provide a better situation to make things good)

(4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

(5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

(6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese(P.S best currency ever)

Sheesh, I almost missed your finalized application, there. Please don't do that, again...

Anyway, on to your application. In your reason to join, you added how much experience you have with Gulliver, and the name of the server video you watched... but, uh, I don't see one good specific reason you want to join, besides the fact we have Gulliver. Do you want to join because you want to build? RP? Just hang with our community members? Please be specific.

You edited your answer to question three well, and according to Flam's specifications, though.

Everything else is still clear, by Flam's standard, and mine, now that I've looked at it.

Overall, you're pretty close to being accepted... but there are two things. One, you somehow messed up really badly with the quoting function of the forum. When you're done editing your app, just post it by itself with no quotes, please. And two, you missed a specific reason to join, besides the fact we have the Gulliver mod. Think of it as a reason to stay, even if another Gulliver server pops up.

These are two pretty important things, whatever you might think of them, so while it might seem like I'm nitpicking... trust me, I'm not.

Good luck!
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Baste094 Tue May 12, 2015 4:01 pm

My Username is Baste094.

As soon as I download GulliverMod, I wanted to find a server. I watched your presentation video of your server and I liked it. So I wanted to join your server . It is not the only reason why I wish to join this server, it is also to enjoy me and especially because I love this mod, I don't stop speaking about it to my friends who have same center of interest that I.

3. Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

If there is really something that I love in Minecraft, it’s the Redstone ! I have already create a server with a friend, where I was the “Redstoner”. As personality traits, we can say that I like to help other people who need help to create everything with redstone. I will be often on the server and I will respect the rules of your server. (Obvious, after all !)

4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

- I have 4 pets, one cat named Guimauve cat (A french name) black with a small cute white nose, one dog named Happy x3 ! (Inspired by the blue cat in Fairy Tail's manga) and 2 fishes (Bubull and Airbull (two french names too), YEAH I considered my fishes as real pets. cyclops

- My big sister accompanies me in conventions of video games as ParisGamesWeek. I like to go in these conventions because I LOVE videogames I love you And I can discover new videogames.

- I’m lucky. I think that it’s very important for me… For instance, at the school, in the course of sports education, I threw the whirlpool very randomly and I have make the best score, my friends had the fury, it was funny to see!

5. To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

I like the rule number twelve because I love this RolePlay and I watch your presentation video where a Giant catch a Tiny.

6. And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The server currency is CHEEEEEEEEEEEE  Cheese ! (Cheese.)

Baste094

RP Character Sheet
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by xyionan Tue May 12, 2015 8:47 pm

(1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? My Minecraft username is xXxOraxXx (sorry about the xs IF I could i'd change it but my e-mail I used long ago got banned..so I cant change it)

(2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server. I have been looking for a change up from what I have been playing the past couple of months, I'v been playing alot of pixelmon and currently getting bored of it and I'm also looking for a good community to join and this server seems like it would be a nice place and from what I seen from videos it looks like it would be alot of fun to be on. what got me into wanting to join the server was the video Minecraft Gulliver Server Big Sister [FORGE] [1.6.4] [Whitelisted] the video was right to the point and showed what it needed it just all around drew my attention and gulliver is new to me so I'm around a 2/10 I have it installed and messing around a touch on single player. My reason(s) for wanting to join is I'm looking for a good community here to stick with and to hang out with, also what I'm hoping is I should be able to  press in 100+(this amount would be minimum amount) hours on the server and I'm also looking to show off some of my(tho limited..) building talents.

xyionan
xyionan

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Tue May 12, 2015 10:46 pm

xyionan wrote:(1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? My Minecraft username is xXxOraxXx (sorry about the xs IF I could i'd change it but my e-mail I used long ago got banned..so I cant change it)

(2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server. I have been looking for a change up from what I have been playing the past couple of months, I'v been playing alot of pixelmon and currently getting bored of it and I'm also looking for a good community to join and this server seems like it would be a nice place and from what I seen from videos it looks like it would be alot of fun to be on. what got me into wanting to join the server was the video Minecraft Gulliver Server Big Sister [FORGE] [1.6.4] [Whitelisted] the video was right to the point and showed what it needed it just all around drew my attention and gulliver is new to me so I'm around a 2/10 I have it installed and messing around a touch on single player. My reason(s) for wanting to join is I'm looking for a good community here to stick with and to hang out with, also what I'm hoping is I should be able to  press in 100+(this amount would be minimum amount) hours on the server and I'm also looking to show off some of my(tho limited..) building talents.

Hey again! Looks like you've cleaned up what Burger and I told you to, so...

WELCOME TO THE SERVER! I'll whitelist you shortly!
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by xyionan Tue May 12, 2015 10:51 pm

thank you guys so much(can't express the amount of joy I'm feeling) :3
xyionan
xyionan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue May 12, 2015 11:24 pm

Just a quick update.  We will be reviewing Spitfire's application tomorrow...

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27p705-whitelist-applications#10636

Thank you for your patience.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizz Wed May 13, 2015 5:16 am

Grizz wrote:Ello!  Very Happy
 Before i start it , allow me to say that English
 is my third language.

Thanks for understanding.

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My MC username is KeltsGrizz.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I would like to join your server because it would be interesting and fun to join a new mod for me and explore new things with it , beside meeting new people and join my friends in this server.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

Most in my video games experience i usually be the funny helpfully clumsy guy who always love to help people and i enjoy it , although am social in real life and on the internet , so asking about anything ''If i know it'' would be ended with new friends.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

.I'm a clumsy calm person , until i get used to someone.

.I work as character designer and a concept artist in 2D field.

.Music! i always listening to music , mostly metal , but still don't mind to listening others music type.

.I'm coffee addicted.

.All my characters in video games got a beard since i got one in real.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

Since i got this problem in Second life when someone just grab me for no reason and won't let me out and makes me angry , so that rule going to be perfect for me.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The currency is ''Cheese".

- Thanks for reading my application.

1. My MC Name is ''KeltsGrizz''.

2.  I heard about the MOD from a friend and she told me all what i can do with the MOD, i was really excited because i always wanted to be tiny. exploring a huge world , meeting new people and making new friends and meet up with my friends there. when i heard about this MOD the first thing poped in my mind that i can build a tiny cute house , i love building in MC so am sure it going to be fun to build a small house , and am sure am going to help people to build houses. and am 100% sure that this server got everything i always wanted to make happy and comfy , everyone got a comfort zone and am excited that i found one. though am new to MC since i only played Pixelmon and as you know there is no monsters in pixelmon , its going to be a new experience for me and alot of fun for sure.

3.  I spent 2 years playing Final Fantasy XIV and being a Co-op guild leader helped me alot how to help my guild member to gear up and to let them know me and the others are always around to help in any case , and how to team up with them to finish dungeon and raids fast . because am new i got alot to learn and willing to learn all i can . in my gaming experience i always enjoy helping people in no matter what they are trying to do , its always fun to work to gather to make or build something . about my personality in games , i barely get angry or rage quit , we all here to have fun after all , i mostly try to be funny silly guy goofing around to put a smile at people faces . i always respect people comfort zones since we all got a different one . am a social guy in RL or in Internet i always loved to talk to people and never been shy or anything.

4. Oh boy , i loved this question. here we go.

.Music! i always listening to music , mostly metal , but still don't mind to listening others music type.

.I'm coffee addicted.

.All my characters in video games got a beard since i got one in real , and am proud of my beard.

5. 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you

Since i got this problem in Second life when someone just grab me for no reason and won't let me out to be honest it makes me angry  , since i saw  that rule am sure going to be perfect for me.

6.The currency is ''Cheese".

- Thanks for reading my application again.
Grizz
Grizz

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Baste094 Wed May 13, 2015 7:05 am

My Username is Baste094.

As soon as I download GulliverMod, I wanted to find a server. I watched your presentation video of your server and I liked it. So I wanted to join your server and I gave this link to a French friend and he doesn’t understand, so he can’t connect to server. It is not the only reason why I wish to join this server, it is also to enjoy me and especially because I love this mod, I don't stop speaking about it to my friends who have same center of interest that I.

- I have 4 pets, one cat named Guimauve (A french name) black with a small cute white nose, one dog named Happy ! (Inspired by the blue cat in Fairy Tail's manga) and 2 fishes (Bubull and Airbull (two french names too), YEAH I considered my fishes as real pets.

- My big sister accompanies me in conventions of video games as ParisGamesWeek. I like to go in these conventions because I LOVE videogames And I can discover new videogames.

6. And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Baste094

RP Character Sheet
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed May 13, 2015 7:26 am

Ah, thanks for improving your application Grizz, that will make things a whole lot easier!  We should be able to review your application soon after Spitfire's.  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Baste094 Wed May 13, 2015 11:53 am

Can I join the server ? I make a my Whitelist Application, please can you read my Whitelist Application ? Giant Hugs

Baste094

RP Character Sheet
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Wed May 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Baste094 wrote:Can I join the server ? I make a my Whitelist Application, please can you read my Whitelist Application ? Giant Hugs

A bit impatient? I was just about to review your app but after seeing this post... Maybe I'll delay it to tomorrow...
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Baste094 Wed May 13, 2015 3:22 pm

Ow.. I'm sorry for that, I'm going to wait ! Very Happy

Baste094

RP Character Sheet
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Wed May 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Spitfire wrote:Hiya! Very Happy

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My MC username is SpitfireDust

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I was looking for an interesting mod to play with a community from my experience in a pixelmon community. I decided that playing minecraft with a lot of people is much funner then just playing with a couple friends. Also the mod sounds like fun and the added game mechanics intrigue me. In terms of wanting to join this server specifically over others it was the first thing that popped up on google when I searched "Gulliver 1.6.4 Server". Also the server video made me smile. Also SarahEnyo is my friend who I invited to join with me.

Question 2 edit: Alright, one of the other reasons I wanted to play on a gulliver server was that I like sizeplay. I'm in a small sizeplay community with SarahEnyo. I am a macrophile and i'm embarrassed about it as to why I didn't mention it in my first answer. Not to mention most guys into that stuff are instantly labeled as creeps because a large percentage of them are, and I witness it on a regular basis being in a sizeplay community myself. You really can't blame me for being embarrased.  I do love RP but it's always clean and PG so you don't have to worry about me getting any weird ideas. You have my word.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

In terms of behavior and experience I've administrated three separate Team Fortress 2 servers  for over the span of 4 years. My experience as a high ranking and respected member in these communities allowed me to not only befriend and get along with people from all walks of life, but also deal with the ones who aren't so friendly in an adult and mature manner. I enjoy helping other people and ensuring its not just me having a good time. I am entirely against griefing and the destruction of others work. I'm a goof and I can find amusement in things most people don't. I'm sort of lazy sometimes but every now and then i'm inspired and get the itch to have big building projects and normally get help and encouragement from my friends.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

. I've been a huge gamer all my life, my favorite being from the Pokemon series. I've also only had Minecraft for a few months but have learned a lot in the time window.

. I'm quite anti social in real life but i'm a social butterfly on the internet thanks to having bad social anxiety disorder.

.I'm a competitive team fortress 2 player who shoutcasts on twitch for an Esports organization called Pro Battle League.

.I love all kinds of music but my preference at the time of this post is drum and base. Some of my favorite artists include Ronald Jenkees, Deadmou5, and Pendulum.

. Writing is my worst subject in school and this Application took me way too long to write, lol.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

"6.Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property"

Responsibility #6 is my favorite rule for the purpose that ensuring my hard work or others is safe from harm. People work very hard on their buildings and destroying them is frustraiting! Evil or Very Mad  I just feel very strongly about this subject, haha.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

I hope it's okay that I copy pasted that. Cheese! \o/

Hello SpitfireDust, my name is Lomgren and I'll be reviewing your application today. ^^ Cia's already covered the basics on the "joint" applications, so I'll just jump right in!.

1. Yup, looks good!

2. I understand about the embarrassment - I'm actually a long term resident of Second Life as well (going based off of SarahEnyo's app), and have seen a LOT on there, both good and bad. Based off what I've seen of Sarah's behavior, I believe we can trust your word here.

3. Running communities, enjoying being helpful, and being against griefing? Excellent pluses there.

4. Even if writing is your worst subject, you've done far better on this application than most applicants we see.

5. Definitely goes with your anti-griefing stance. ^^

6. Correct, and copy/pasting is just fine, it proves you found and read the document!

With all of the factors noted by Cia already, and this review, I think you are good for a whitelist! Welcome to the server!
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Wed May 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Thanks for reading my application! I'm happy to be apart of the community and look forward to playing on the server.
Spitfire
Spitfire

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dusty
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captspit/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed May 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Okay Grizz, you're the last scheduled group player left to review.  One of my applicants or I will review your application either tomorrow or Friday.

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27p735-whitelist-applications#10682

Thank you for your patience. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Thu May 14, 2015 12:29 pm

Grizz wrote:

2.  I heard about the MOD from a friend and she told me all what i can do with the MOD, i was really excited because i always wanted to be tiny. exploring a huge world , meeting new people and making new friends and meet up with my friends there. when i heard about this MOD the first thing poped in my mind that i can build a tiny cute house , i love building in MC so am sure it going to be fun to build a small house , and am sure am going to help people to build houses. and am 100% sure that this server got everything i always wanted to make happy and comfy , everyone got a comfort zone and am excited that i found one. though am new to MC since i only played Pixelmon and as you know there is no monsters in pixelmon , its going to be a new experience for me and alot of fun for sure.

3.  I spent 2 years playing Final Fantasy XIV and being a Co-op guild leader helped me alot how to help my guild member to gear up and to let them know me and the others are always around to help in any case , and how to team up with them to finish dungeon and raids fast . because am new i got alot to learn and willing to learn all i can . in my gaming experience i always enjoy helping people in no matter what they are trying to do , its always fun to work to gather to make or build something . about my personality in games , i barely get angry or rage quit , we all here to have fun after all , i mostly try to be funny silly guy goofing around to put a smile at people faces . i always respect people comfort zones since we all got a different one . am a social guy in RL or in Internet i always loved to talk to people and never been shy or anything.

.I'm coffee addicted.

.All my characters in video games got a beard since i got one in real , and am proud of my beard.

5. 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you

Since i got this problem in Second life when someone just grab me for no reason and won't let me out to be honest it makes me angry  , since i saw  that rule am sure going to be perfect for me.

- Thanks for reading my application again.

Hey Grizz I'm Spookie and I'm going to review your app!

Your username is okay!

Next up your reason why you want to join this server. Your answer is pretty good but some of the sentences are a bit weird I do know that English is your third language though.

For your next question again perfect awesome answer but some sentences are weird.

Now the random facts!
A Okay!
B Cool!
C Okay!
D Hmmnh!
E Okay!

Simply said all your random facts are good enough in my opinion, yay!

And your next two question are correct yay!

Verdict:
Well congrats Grizz you are pretty close to a whitelist however I'm going to ask you to do a small thing and that is making some of your sentences in question 2 & 3 better. I hope it's not a big thing to ask anyway good luck!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizz Fri May 15, 2015 3:05 pm

2.  I heard about the mod from a friend. When she told me what I can do in the server I got really excited because I always wanted to be tiny. I want to explore a huge world, meet new people, make new friends, and even build a cute little tiny house! I love building in Minecraft , so helping people build and creating my own huge building projects would be expected.   I think I would be comfortable on the server because I already have friends on like SpitfireDust and SarahEnyo. I'm new to Minecraft and have only played one other mod in a pixelmon community so this will be a new and exciting experiane for me.

3.  I spent 2 years playing Final Fantasy XIV as a Coop guild leader. I would always help my guild members gear up, team up. and finish dungeon raids quickly. In my gaming experiance I've always been willing to help people in whatever they're trying to do. It's always fun to work together, and help with building wouldn't be a problem either because I love it in minecraft. This is just my personality. I very rare get angry, we're all here to have fun after all. I'm a silly, goofy guy who loves to put a smile on people's faces. I'm very respectful and caring aswell. I'm a social guy in real life or on the internet. I'm very approachable and it doesn't bother me talking to new people. I'm not shy in the least.

.I'm coffee addicted.

- Thanks for reading my application again , and sorry for making a new post.

-Again thanks. Smile
Grizz
Grizz

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Fri May 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Thanks for reposting your app instead of editing it Grizz! And yup some sentences are better!

There are a few minor typos and misuses of commas and dots but since I know English is your third language and Cay day is tomorrow I'm going to whitelist you anyway! (Since the rest of the app is good enough!) Have fun!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizz Fri May 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Thanks for reading my application! am so happy now to be a part of the community Smile
Grizz
Grizz

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Fri May 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Baste094 wrote:1. What is your Minecraft username ?
My Username is Baste094.

- I have 4 pets, one cat named Guimauve  (A french name) black with a small cute white nose, one dog named Happy  ! (Inspired by the blue cat in Fairy Tail's manga) and 2 fishes (Bubull and Airbull (two french names too), YEAH I considered my fishes as real pets.  

- My big sister accompanies me in conventions of video games as ParisGamesWeek. I like to go in these conventions because I LOVE videogames  And I can discover new videogames.

Okay Baste time to review you.

Your reasons to join are again not good enough. Giving a link to a french person is NOT a reason to join THIS server. We want to know why you want to join THIS server.

Your next answer is good enough!

Now your random facts!
A This fact would have fitted question 3 (redo it)
B Still a minecraft fact (We don't want minecraft facts)
C Cool!
D Okay!
E Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 30 1325.fawful_5F00_by_5F00_kikayo my friends had the fury o_O? That doesn't look like a correct sentence to me.

As for the right question... Please quote it

Your currency question is correct

Verdict Nope not yet listen to my advice and improve your app if you want to join. Also try to remove the french link reason from one of your answers.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri May 15, 2015 3:36 pm

I think Baste has gotten one too many chances now, so sorry we'll have to drop you from consideration.  But there are many other servers out there you can enjoy instead.

Good luck.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next