Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Mr_Aqua_007 Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:38 am

-Question 1: My IGN is HackCentral

-Question 2: I want to join this server because I love the Gulliver's Resizing Mod, but I feel that it would be much more fun on multiplayer, and this was the only server that I could find. Also, the community seemed nice, and most of the reviews were good. Then I could also get my friends to play Gulliver's Resizing mod with me! Very Happy

-Question 3: I am not bad in helping people build, I have a tendency to be neutral when it comes to arguments (unless it involves me), I am usually not aggressive, or at least I don't think I am. I am always willing to help out (especially in building things), but am not very good at planning builds, but if you need me, I am willing to help!

-Question 4: My random facts:
1 I am good at multiplication and division, but addition is hard for me for some reason
2 I have a slight fear of smartphones due to a Science Fair project I did a while back.
3 I have one computer and it is a mac so it is hard to download some things.
4 I love biking and running, but not swimming.
5 I am good at sailing optimists sail boats (more commonly known as "Optis")

-Question 5: My favorite right in the Novice Creed is "You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area."

-Question 6: The server currency is Cheese.

Mr_Aqua_007

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by HanChi Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Cristiano_Reyes wrote:Ok i see xxxhannah so should i explain like why these are my reason's on this app. Also i here's one thing i can explain i wouldn't just go inside a house if a see a player in there il ask for permission to enter and if theres nobody there il just leave it be. Btw if i have to make a better application im already working on it.

Alright, good answer. And yeah, just basicly do what I've mentioned in my review.
Remember to repost when your done.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristiano_Reyes Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:28 pm

(1. My IGN is Cristiano_Reyes  

(2. I would like to join this server because the gulliver mod is very interesting in many way’s and I’l explain how it is interesting  there are many resourceful way’s that make’s it interesting for example you can play hide and seek with the mod and have the giant player’s find the small player’s also small people explore more safely because no one can see you because your really small and if the giant’s are friendly they can help you get to were your going and can help you build any big build’s like pixel art. Also I will support in any way I can.

(3. I like to build when I get bored and make some pixel art when I have the time. And explore a bit and if I find a house I will just leave it be but if the person is friendly I won’t mind entering his/her’s house. If the person’s not friendly il just leave it be and run.

(4. Now I will share to you all what I’d like to do in life.

*I’m going to 8th grade soon and I would like to go to a high school that has very nice people and some athetic activitie’s.

*When I grow up I’m going to be playing for real madrid a team that has won 10 european title’s that makes them champion’s of Europe also Honduras which is were I am from this is for soccer.

*I enjoy playing on mineplex (a 1.7-1.8 server) but starting to get feel that its getting old mineplex that I should join a server that has mods and I found this server.

* For music depends in the mood I am in I would play some hopeful music as well and when I’m exited some music that make’s me energetic and happy.

*I play lot’s of game’s but favorite’s are sonic the hedgehog, fifa 15, animal crossing and Mario kart 7.            

(5. If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP¬obsessed player you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

(6. The currency is cheese.
Cristiano_Reyes
Cristiano_Reyes

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by facuroloMS Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:24 pm

lizeli9 wrote:Okay Facurolo, I'm going to be honest with you did not make a great first impression on this thread. It could of been better if you tried to improve your mistakes and just overall made a better application but your quarrels with staff members just made it worse. I know you've mentioned you haven't found a server with this mod and there were some factors unclear to you but if you and other players including staff members have to go through stuff like this through out your stay I think you should go and find another server.

I wish you the best of luck.
Look lizeli9, I never had problems with staff members, I never had hatred towards anyone, there was only drawbacks and misunderstandings about my first application, i only wanted to express at my way (That's my weakness as i see), my main mistake was not carefully read the questions (answers out of place, three in four, four in three, lined text, etc.)
All I want to say is that i regret having made such controversy among us, i didn't wanted this, please piety, i promise i will be a great person and i will not make things like this in both plattforms.
One more time, thank you.
facuroloMS
facuroloMS

RP Character Sheet
Name: Sonic
Personality Trait: Sarcastic
Character Description:

http://www.facurolo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Cristiano's application Take Two:

Hi Cristiano, better formating this time - I'll get to reviewing it now.

I'll note down here what you've fixed and decide whether to recommend you or not. ^^

• Question 2 is not only more detailed but even includes examples and gives explanations
  • In Question 2, he now tells us why he finds it interesting.
  • He clearly states in question 3 that he will only enter a house with permission I'll explain in a second why I've crossed this.
  • In question 4, facts are in full sentences, no longer squashed together.

To the negatives, you've got a couple spelling mistakes such as "athetic" and also "way’s", supposed to be like ways.

Let me explain why I've crossed the second bullet point.
For number 3, I remember you telling us that you'll only enter a house with permission

Cristiano_Reyes wrote:Ok i see xxxhannah so should i explain like why these are my reason's on this app. Also i here's one thing i can explain i wouldn't just go inside a house if a see a player in there il ask for permission to enter and if theres nobody there il just leave it be. Btw if i have to make a better application im already working on it.

In your application you say that you'll go in if the player is friendly and if "you won't mind". Is this really what you think you can do just because there friendly?

Really, you should ask permission so will you explain?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick review on your facts:

A: Ah, nice. I'm not really much into athletics, I'm not really great at it you see.
B: Sweet.
C: Minecraft facts don't count. Smile
D: [Already been reviewed]
E: Sounds nice, and I see by your avatar you like sonic the hedgehog

Overall I don't think I can recommend you for whitelisting. Not as many flaws as there were on your old application but there's an issue with it because I'm not sure what you think of going in people's houses with permission. Try and fix your spelling mistakes too, as this is pretty important for ingame communication. You've got another chance.

Thanks

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristiano_Reyes Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:42 pm

(1. My IGN is Cristiano_Reyes  

(2. I would like to join this server because the Gulliver mod is very interesting in many way’s and I’ll explain how it is interesting  there are many resourceful way’s that makes it interesting for example you can play hide and seek with the mod and have the giant player’s find the small player’s also small people explore more safely because no one can see you because your really small and if the giants are friendly they can help you get to were your going and can help you build any big build’s like pixel art. Further more I will explain why I choose to enter a house with permission because I feel like if I’m going to have fun on the server I need to make friends first to have fun and that’s why I choose to have permission to enter house’s so that I can make friends politely and not have any problems with anyone I encounter. Also If you can understand me I"m a person that loves making new friends in a server and that's what i choose to do.

(3. I like to build when I get bored and make some pixel art when I have the time. And explore a bit and if I find a house I will just leave it be but if the person is friendly I won’t mind entering his/her’s house. If the person’s not friendly il just leave it be and run.

*I’m going to 8th grade soon and I would like to go to a high school that has very nice people and some athletic activities’.

*When I grow up I’m going to be playing for real Madrid a team that has won 10 European title’s that makes them champions of Europe also Honduras which is were I am from this is for soccer.

* My favorite soccer player and I would like to be like him one day is Cristiano Ronaldo he’s convinced me to be the person I am now.

* For music depends in the mood I am in I would play some hopeful music as well and when I’m excited some music that makes me energetic and happy.

*I play lots of game’s but my favorites are sonic the hedgehog, fifa 15, animal crossing and Mario kart 7.            

(5. If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP¬obsessed player you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

Cristiano_Reyes
Cristiano_Reyes

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 Empty Whitelist Application

Post by LenAkita Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:18 am

-Minecraft name:
LenAkita

-reason:
ive been searching and searching for a server for gullivers mod and this is the only one i can find.

-talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to the server:
-my talent is making huge redstone creations.
-my skill is parkour
-i have no experience
-my persanality is happy alot sad sometimes, and depressed when something falls in lava.
-i have no aspirations. (Idk What Aspiration is)

-Five Random Facts:
-im usally on from 5 to 12 (california time).
-i like to watch youtube alot.
-i like to draw.
-i like to scare my sister (Miku).
-i like to play with friends.

-novis creed (I Cant Open It With Anything Sorry)

-ok i have read the big sister guide

LenAkita

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:11 am

Mr_Aqua_007 wrote:-Question 1: My IGN is HackCentral

-Question 2: I want to join this server because I love the Gulliver's Resizing Mod, but I feel that it would be much more fun on multiplayer, and this was the only server that I could find. Also, the community seemed nice, and most of the reviews were good. Then I could also get my friends to play Gulliver's Resizing mod with me!  Very Happy

-Question 3: I am not bad in helping people build, I have a tendency to be neutral when it comes to arguments (unless it involves me), I am usually not aggressive, or at least I don't think I am. I am always willing to help out (especially in building things), but am not very good at planning builds, but if you need me, I am willing to help!

-Question 4: My random facts:
1 I am good at multiplication and division, but addition is hard for me for some reason
2 I have a slight fear of smartphones due to a Science Fair project I did a while back.
3 I have one computer and it is a mac so it is hard to download some things.
4 I love biking and running, but not swimming.
5 I am good at sailing optimists sail boats (more commonly known as "Optis")

-Question 5: My favorite right in the Novice Creed is "You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area."

-Question 6: The server currency is Cheese.

Hello Hack, I'm sorry that I'm a bit late a few real life things popped up Razz Anyway lets review your application again.

I see that you expanded your reasons to join this server! Do remember what I told about bringing friends with you on the server!

Next up you didn't explain about the neutral thing if a argument is about you, could you explain that please?

Your random facts are all good enough!

Verdict: You did not fail... However you didn't pass I want you to explain what you mean/what you do when a argument happens that involved you. You don't have to explain that in a whole new app though Razz Good luck!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfExtreme Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:37 pm

1)Hi im WolfExtreme

2)Because i love the gulliver mod and i like potato Smile,should be very fun in the server and i want play in the server,make new
friends,create my house,create pixelarts and build giant homes for the giants.This is only server with gulliver mod that i find,so i want play
in the server and make the stuff i write there in top Wink

3)I consider my self best build and i want build 1000 of stuff in the server for let more beatiful Wink and i am friendly guy ]

4)i like apples
i lives in brazil
im friendly and cool guy
i like dogs and hate cats
and my english its so bad .-. rarely i use google translator rarely ,_,

5)"Please refrain from asking players and Staff for frequent favours and gifts – self­sufficiency and independence are virtues" i like receive gifts but i
dont ask gift of the other players and staff i like make all in race

6)i like CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but i prefer apple Smile (cheese=cheeda)
Giant Present
i hope to be accepted
WolfExtreme
WolfExtreme

RP Character Sheet
Name: WolfEX
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:25 am

Cristiano's application #3:

Hi there again, sorry for the wait. Some real life things got in the way.

Anyway, I don't think you passed this time providing that all you've done is expand question 2 and change one fact. Basicly, you did the same thing as last time as in Q3 you still have "And explore a bit and if I find a house I will just leave it be but if the person is friendly I won’t mind entering his/her’s house. If the person’s not friendly il just leave it be and run." Whereas in question 2 you say with permission. My advice is that you move all this into question 3 and you delete that bit where it says you wont mind.

Thanks.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:28 am

LenAkita wrote:-Minecraft name:
LenAkita

-reason:
ive been searching and searching for a server for gullivers mod and this is the only one i can find.

-talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to the server:
-my talent is making huge redstone creations.
-my skill is parkour
-i have no experience
-my persanality is happy alot sad sometimes, and depressed when something falls in lava.
-i have no aspirations. (Idk What Aspiration is)

-Five Random Facts:
-im usally on from 5 to 12 (california time).
-i like to watch youtube alot.
-i like to draw.
-i like to scare my sister (Miku).
-i like to play with friends.

-novis creed (I Cant Open It With Anything Sorry)

-ok i have read the big sister guide

You... really aren't making any progress.

I mean, you adopted our application format, which is just fine, but pretty much everything else isn't. Your reason(s) to join section is extremely barebones, to the point where pretty much anything besides what you have is an improvement, frankly. Your next answer is marginally better, though your persistent poor grammar and small vocabulary have me thinking that maybe you're just too young to be on the server. Which might be a tad ironic, given that Minecraft is as kid friendly as most games get, but our server is specifically aimed toward more mature players.

According to what I've reviewed, and the rest of your application, you just don't seem to fit the cut, and the only way to do so would be through age and experience, by my educated guess. I highly advise you simply find another server to join, whether or not it is a Gulliver server (which I admit tend to be depressingly rare), and in the meantime simply... well, grow up, overall. It's a long, arduous process, but in your case, it is definitely necessary.

Good luck. ^^

WolfExtreme wrote:1)Hi im WolfExtreme

2)Because i love the gulliver mod and i like potato Smile,should be very fun in the server and i want play in the server,make new
friends,create my house,create pixelarts and build giant homes for the giants.This is only server with gulliver mod that i find,so i want play
in the server and make the stuff i write there in top Wink

3)I consider my self best build and i want build 1000 of stuff in the server for let more beatiful Wink and i am friendly guy ]

4)i like apples
i lives in brazil
im friendly and cool guy
i like dogs and hate cats
and my english its so bad .-. rarely i use google translator rarely ,_,

5)"Please refrain from asking players and Staff for frequent favours and gifts – self­sufficiency and independence are virtues" i like receive gifts but i
dont ask gift of the other players and staff i like make all in race

6)i like CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but i prefer apple Smile (cheese=cheeda)
Giant Present
i hope to be accepted

Well, your app certainly seems better... but there's still plenty of room for improvement.

Your overall reason to join our server specifically seems to largely focus around us having the Gulliver mod. If you could add more reasons so that you won't abandon us for the next Gulliver server that pops up, that is what you need to pass this section successfully. We aren't here trying to get as many players as possible - that's why we have this whitelist in the first place - we simply want to get the most loyal and mature player-base possible, no matter how big or small.

Well... in general, you need to flesh out your answer to question 3. We have a 60 word minimum for a reason, and while this may be difficult to reach since English isn't your first language, presumably, I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out. You've got the bare bones down, at least.

Your random facts aren't much better either, on that note. All of them besides your last fact need much greater depth and explanation so we can get a better feel for your personality. As for the last one, our server thrives on clear and concise communication. Regardless of whether or not you find this offensive, we really need your English to at least be passable if you're going to join the server. Admitting that it's awful is not a good first step.

I... don't quite understand the last bit of your explanation for choosing this Responsibility ("i like make all in race"?), but you quoted the Responsibility fairly accurately, and seem to have understood it. That's a step in the right direction, for sure. ^^

And your last answer is correct.

Overall, you're certainly not whitelist material yet, but you aren't entirely hopeless. Most of your problems can probably solved by just learning more of the English language, essentially, and putting it to good use. Good luck with that, by the way.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristiano_Reyes Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:53 am

1. My IGN is Cristiano_Reyes  

(2. I would like to join this server because the Gulliver mod is very interesting in many way’s and I’ll explain how it is interesting there are many resourceful way’s that makes it interesting for example you can play hide and seek with the mod and have the giant player’s find the small player’s also small people explore more safely because no one can see you because your really small and if the giants are friendly they can help you get to were your going and can help you build any big build’s like pixel art. Also i will support in any way.

(3. I like to build when I get bored and make some pixel art when I have the time. Also i love to explore and make new friends around this awsome server.

*I’m going to 8th grade soon and I would like to go to a high school that has very nice people and some athletic activities’.

*When I grow up I’m going to be playing for real Madrid a team that has won 10 European title’s that makes them champions of Europe also Honduras which is were I am from this is for soccer.

* My favorite soccer player and I would like to be like him one day is Cristiano Ronaldo he’s convinced me to be the person I am now.

* For music depends in the mood I am in I would play some hopeful music as well and when I’m excited some music that makes me energetic and happy.

*I play lots of game’s but my favorites are sonic the hedgehog, fifa 15, animal crossing and Mario kart 7.            

Cristiano_Reyes
Cristiano_Reyes

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Cristiano's fourth attempt:

Hello there again...
Okay, I'm just going say when you made your first application on this, your formatting wasn't amazing, and some questions were a bit vague, and there was that issue with having permission to go into people's houses. You've fixed most of that, and this is like your 6th try so I'm very pleased with your effort and spirit to keep trying. It's just that one thing that needs sorting out, question 3.
I will say now that I can recommend you to this server. Now you'll have to wait for a Commissioner or a higher rank to approve of my decision. (or not) Thank you.

Last edited by xxxHannah on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Accidently put moderator or higher :P)

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:17 pm

And I'm here.  Well, I can't say I've been overly enthusiastic with Cristiano's efforts, since it's taken almost 12 attempts by multiple people to get to this point.  By all accounts, it's been amazing he hasn't been kicked out long ago.  

But the reason for that is because he's always been very patient and understanding, even if he has a hard time understanding what's being asked of him.  He wouldn't be the first nor the last player who hasn't written a good application, and doesn't appear destined to be an exceptional player, and yet can still function as a decent player on our server.  

So I'll trust Hannah's judgement and approve the application, with of course a confirmation that she and the rest of my staff and I will keep close watch on you for a few days.

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 Empty For Whitelist

Post by Orkho Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:34 pm

IGN: Orkho
I would like to join because it looks like a great server after i watched the trailer to it and i would really like to experience some of the great features and make a lot of new friends
I got good roleplaying talents, i like to help anyone who need materials they need that i have, being nice to other players as the rules say Smile

1. Nice
2. love roleplaying
3. likes music
4. likes roleplaying buddies
5. Follows rules every server Smile Smile

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:42 am

Hello Orkho, I'm Hannah.
I want to remind you that you need to include all of the questions, also it would be better to write all the questions too.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 Empty Whitelist

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:48 pm

Hi!
My in game name is Orkho
I would like to join because i like to big and small and be nice to other people and roleplay as it showed in the trailer you awesome people made!
I got not too much talents but i got a good roleplaying talent and a good nice to follow rules and be nice talents.
1.Following rules
2.Being nice
3.Play a lot
4.Likes nice and awesome people
5.Likes servers with nice and awesome people
The right i like the most is to follow the rules as i'm suppose to.

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:53 pm

Sorry xxxHannah, i forgot one of the questions on the list and it was #6 and after i read all of the quick guide i forgot what the currency was after i read it

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:14 pm

Hey Orkho.
You actually need to read the guide, and "quote" a responsibility or a right.
You know what, I'm gonna give you a list of what to do because it'll make it easier for you and I.

1. Make sure on question 2 and 3 you fufill the minimum word length, 60-90 words and also don't do a list for number 3. Proper sentences. Wink
2. Add the Questions next to your answers.
3. Space your answers out using return/enter.
4. Add question 6.
5. Also add question 4.
6. And repost this all in a new application.

Thank you.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 34 Empty Whitelist

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:21 pm

1. Hi my ign is Orkho
2. After I watched the trailer for this server after I downloaded the mod, it really got me wanting to join it and meet a lot of nice people and play games with other people and if I make any friends then it would be 1000% times more better, even if I get one friend still 1000% better, so this server might be a really good server for me and a lot more people to join.
3. I got a good mining talent, I like mining so I can get a lot of materials so I can get stronger, I got a experience of helping people who need materials that I have, I got a roleplaying, nice,curious, and humor personality traits and i'm easily entertained at some funny things that might happen, and i have no aspirations.
4. One, playing with my friends in real life, two, roleplaying with my friends on skype so i have something to do, three, making new friends at every school or games i go on, four, playing games with everyone I know and like, five, making everyone happy with my voice and telling them funny stories and things i did.
5. "You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these."
6. The currency is bread.

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:46 pm

*Facepalms*

@Orkho, Space out your questions, like I told you a million times. XD

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:47 pm

it looks like i did to me XD

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Orkho, look, I don't really think this would be the server for you. I don't want to sound harsh or anything but if you don't follow instructions easily people may not be able to understand you and I don't want people to misjudge you for that.

I'm sorry but I'm going to say you should try and find another gulliver server out there - as well there may be ones you won't have to fill out an application for. I wish you the best of luck.

~Hannah.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:59 pm

can i have one more chance?

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:07 pm

Oh, fine. You got one more chance. Make this an awesome turnaround please.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next