Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

+121
RainbowDoggy23
Tomtanium
Spookster
ThWolfGirlGamer
Oonicorn
Vaughndp
Jams
TheHylianWizard
BurgerWarrior
superjo98
Kiddon
Sharkstooth18
henry979
dogdad14
DarthHypnos
Overlord5591
TomQuixote
MR_HEY
airboardgaming
The_Glitch
NicoCraftGZ
AllistairC
Grumm
korallkarlsson
HanChi
Morganafreeman
Jazzy_Robot
GameMaster
AB6
Vard_Vasq
cocoface9155
Licksthejury
tutu_gamers
Eggy294
DERPYOP
RyleyTheCreator
SAGERRETT GAMING
Lomgren
Tylordian
BarkingKat55
Colonel_Slothy
Okinaru
SuperSonicFan411
pepsi
Fantastic Guy
ThrashCetchum12
AsfJerden
ilcalmissimo
titch_log
LegitMudkip03
EvilEnderWiz13
DragonCider
firemanevan
Dictator360
Walter Giulio
Cool Ella
Asonja_Masenko
Airforce101
Benner2880
Kadan8
ZakhepTheFox
McZachy
Baste
OnlyJesse
astronaut32
Beash
Dr-ObiwanRyan
Pazlin
nothimagain
Stank34
AkioPlaysMc
Copey
wade wilson
PTpirahna
Little_mack
FlowerFaerie
Bernardo05Craft
dancem9
Neon12134
cutiepiesweetpea
Kumaryk
Ninjaminer2017
Danzo_175
Hemaris
Ricktyna
pilotofsomething
DJCOOL2008
Kamkut1337
sazzlepopz
Flammole
ZzSuperZz
NeverAlive12
nvm99
forestcraft1999
DonaldDeDuck
Scatt_man77
Mimi
Jordan0725
iFan
AssassinEevee
flashgnash
Spitfire
SFPT
ekkapekka
TheEnderSorcerer
Cris Blu
a4955
thepug36
ExplodingTonyTNT
Hurricaneike123
Cordelia
Crono_Z
KaCii
Justin5467T
AgencyDrone
_torchlit_
oreojames
Kerii
Fear
FlareStar
IEatCupcakes
125 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Ciabatta Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:47 pm

TheMagicianSpider wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My IGN is " MrMagicianSpider "

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

Well, I am a microphile myself, and I roleplay amongst furries, as a tiny spider. Or some of my other sonas. A game, to recreate that feeling would be amazing, since I do love the feeling of roleplaying. And, I've always had a fantasy of being tiny, so I'd honestly love to play here!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

Although I am only 14, I could indeed act maturely over my age. I'm honestly not very experienced with this mod. Neither how to contribute to servers, to make them better or improve in any way, other than being active and playing in them, alot. I'd stay away from provoking or annoying other players because that honestly ruins the fun. ^^ I'm a possitive little crawler, we could say!

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I'm a learning artist, and im willing to do some requests if you had any!

• I am a part of the furry community, which is great. And a part of the macro-micro community.
• I live up in the north of Europe, studying in high school Razz
• I own a drawing tab, made for digital drawings.
• I enjoy taking some trips and walks out by summer time to collect and watch spiders, without harming them and letting them out of course !  Razz

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Right, that i enjoyed most! Razz
With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese.

Responsibility, that i liked the most ^^
Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content

Most of the rights and responsibilities, makes me feel safe and sound!

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The currency, is CHEESE! Very Happy
Hi Mr Spider!  ^^

Well my staff's lazy, so I will have to review this app for you.  ^^
This shouldn't take long, your application is sparse but functional, and we already cleared up the "microphile" label. ^^

QUESTION 2:
This question in hindsight is very sparse, and is in fact about 6 characters short of the required minimum limit.  Luckily you answered quite a lot more in your follow-up responses about this, so that may compensate for the very small answer here.

The only other issue I see here is that you spend very little time talking about us, and why you want to live out your dream mod on "our" server when, in fact, we're not the only ones around.  Simply because we're the only ones you can find doesn't cut it, you have to really dig deep into our culture and determine if this is the right place for you.

Again, you kinda get a feel for that in later responses, although it doesnt help that I "told" you -- but even so, it can be said that we offer what you want in an environment that's stable, safe and fun.  I do still recommend you watch the server trailer and visit our Dynmap. ^^

QUESTION 3:
"Only" 14, give yourself more credit, geez. XD
Also, you say you "could" act maturely for your age.  On the one hand, I never trust anyone that tries to say outright that they're "mature"... 9 times out of 10, they turn out to be highly immature. Real mature people don't have to tell people they'r emature.  But on top of that, this "could" word isn't really that great, because it can lead me to believe your maturity is purely conditional.  IF you want, then you can behave yourself... but under other circumstnaces, you could cause trouble.  What is a server owner to do when faced with this "could"?! XD

The rest of the answer is fine, although you do note a general lack of experience with this mod.  That might be problematic since we do expect you to have some experience with it, and generally frown if you have issues installing it, for instance. ^^;

QUESTION 4:
- Oh nice!  Our artist friend Pazlin will have a new artist friend. Smile
- Well I know furries do get a lot of bad press, so the same thing I mentioned about the "macrophilia" also applies in their case.  
- That sounds like one of those Scandinavian countries with the superior public school education -- it's no wonder your English is so good. ^^
- Oh, a tablet?  As in Wacom, or like the new Samsung Galaxy Note tablets that let you draw on screen?  [which I insist is a superior way to draw digitally, woo!]
- Oh yay, I love spiders! That sounds like a great pastime, and I wonder how those spiders look like -- surely they're better adapted to colder climates. ^^

QUESTION 5:
Great choice, and I like the emphasis on security! That's what we're about, for sure. ^^

QUESTION 6:
Correct.

VERDICT:
Granted there might be a cultural disconnect in additon to the one regarding your outside interests, so I will admit that a few statements such as the overemphasis on furries and microphilia, and the use of that "could be mature" statement, and the poor understanding of our server, do make me feel a tad uneasy.  But overall the application is well-written, and your follow-up replies do give me the impression that you understand what we're about now, and are prepared to behave yourself about it.  

So although your application is B- grade, it is still passable, and I think it should be alright if we whitelist you.  After all, you do seem excited to play, and we have your word that you will keep things SFW. 

Welcome aboard.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Hemaris Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:54 am

Ciabatta wrote:
TheMagicianSpider wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My IGN is " MrMagicianSpider "

Well, I am a microphile myself, and I roleplay amongst furries, as a tiny spider. Or some of my other sonas. A game, to recreate that feeling would be amazing, since I do love the feeling of roleplaying. And, I've always had a fantasy of being tiny, so I'd honestly love to play here!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

Although I am only 14, I could indeed act maturely over my age. I'm honestly not very experienced with this mod. Neither how to contribute to servers, to make them better or improve in any way, other than being active and playing in them, alot. I'd stay away from provoking or annoying other players because that honestly ruins the fun. ^^ I'm a possitive little crawler, we could say!

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I'm a learning artist, and im willing to do some requests if you had any!

• I am a part of the furry community, which is great. And a part of the macro-micro community.
• I live up in the north of Europe, studying in high school Razz
• I own a drawing tab, made for digital drawings.
• I enjoy taking some trips and walks out by summer time to collect and watch spiders, without harming them and letting them out of course !  Razz

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Right, that i enjoyed most! Razz
With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese.

Responsibility, that i liked the most ^^
Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content

Most of the rights and responsibilities, makes me feel safe and sound!

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The currency, is CHEESE! Very Happy
Hi Mr Spider!  ^^

Well my staff's lazy, so I will have to review this app for you.  ^^
This shouldn't take long, your application is sparse but functional, and we already cleared up the "microphile" label. ^^

QUESTION 2:
This question in hindsight is very sparse, and is in fact about 6 characters short of the required minimum limit.  Luckily you answered quite a lot more in your follow-up responses about this, so that may compensate for the very small answer here.

The only other issue I see here is that you spend very little time talking about us, and why you want to live out your dream mod on "our" server when, in fact, we're not the only ones around.  Simply because we're the only ones you can find doesn't cut it, you have to really dig deep into our culture and determine if this is the right place for you.

Again, you kinda get a feel for that in later responses, although it doesnt help that I "told" you -- but even so, it can be said that we offer what you want in an environment that's stable, safe and fun.  I do still recommend you watch the server trailer and visit our Dynmap. ^^

QUESTION 3:
"Only" 14, give yourself more credit, geez. XD
Also, you say you "could" act maturely for your age.  On the one hand, I never trust anyone that tries to say outright that they're "mature"... 9 times out of 10, they turn out to be highly immature. Real mature people don't have to tell people they'r emature.  But on top of that, this "could" word isn't really that great, because it can lead me to believe your maturity is purely conditional.  IF you want, then you can behave yourself... but under other circumstnaces, you could cause trouble.  What is a server owner to do when faced with this "could"?! XD

The rest of the answer is fine, although you do note a general lack of experience with this mod.  That might be problematic since we do expect you to have some experience with it, and generally frown if you have issues installing it, for instance. ^^;

QUESTION 4:
- Oh nice!  Our artist friend Pazlin will have a new artist friend. Smile
- Well I know furries do get a lot of bad press, so the same thing I mentioned about the "macrophilia" also applies in their case.  
- That sounds like one of those Scandinavian countries with the superior public school education -- it's no wonder your English is so good. ^^
- Oh, a tablet?  As in Wacom, or like the new Samsung Galaxy Note tablets that let you draw on screen?  [which I insist is a superior way to draw digitally, woo!]
- Oh yay, I love spiders! That sounds like a great pastime, and I wonder how those spiders look like -- surely they're better adapted to colder climates. ^^

QUESTION 5:
Great choice, and I like the emphasis on security! That's what we're about, for sure. ^^

QUESTION 6:
Correct.

VERDICT:
Granted there might be a cultural disconnect in additon to the one regarding your outside interests, so I will admit that a few statements such as the overemphasis on furries and microphilia, and the use of that "could be mature" statement, and the poor understanding of our server, do make me feel a tad uneasy.  But overall the application is well-written, and your follow-up replies do give me the impression that you understand what we're about now, and are prepared to behave yourself about it.  

So although your application is B- grade, it is still passable, and I think it should be alright if we whitelist you.  After all, you do seem excited to play, and we have your word that you will keep things SFW. 

Welcome aboard.

Honestly, I had no idea.. How to kinda.. Do such stuff.. I mean applications! Razz

This, might have been the first application I've ever made to a minecraft server, or anything at all! And i was quite unsure of what to write, still. I've gotten to read all the rights and responsibilities, and I'm fine with everything! I can and in fact will act, like a person who doesn't break or destroy for others. I am not a person to break fun for others, live life, stay happy! Is mostly what i tell myself x3.

I accept and will do your recommendations, by the way. I am using an Wacom Intous, pen/touch! Which is a great, cute little tablet to draw on! Cheap and good for it's price! ^w^

And thank you! I'm glad i found my way in, I apperciate your kindness! x3
Hemaris
Hemaris

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 Empty White list application

Post by Ninjaminer2017 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:30 am

1)Ninjaminer2017

2)Im always looking for new expiriences and this server has caught my eye and i really enjoyed watching a video about this server

3)I am a very respectful player and i have been playing on servers for a long time now but i am an expirenced player and i enjoy helping others

4) -i love to draw
   -i love sandwiches
    -i have been playing mmos for over 5 years
    -i enjoy new expiriences
   -i love Minecraft

5)Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content was the rule i enjoyed the most because i like my free speech in games
i will not abuse the rules of this server

6)Cheese is the servers currency
Ninjaminer2017
Ninjaminer2017

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:25 am

Danzo's Application:

Hey Danzo! My name is Hannah and I will be reviewing your application today!

Question 1: Haha, my friend keeps asking me to watch that anime! xD But yep, this looks fine!  

Question 2: Sorry to say, but this answer seems very generic (For instance, a lot of players in their application include something like “I want to join so I can play with other players and share my passion for Gullivers mod.. Dadada..."), here my advice is that you include more detail to avoid being in that position. It often helps if you check out our trailer and dynmap, so you have clear knowledge of what this server is going to be like! The minimum word limit here is 60-90 words, so try and get up to that amount if you can thank you. ^^

Question 3: Well I’m only 14 years old too… But that doesn’t mean to say that I’m not talented, there are a lot of talented young people out there (On this server even!), but the way you mention this sounds quite stereotypical, and we don’t like people who use their age as an excuse to avoid this particular issue (Plus for writing good applications too! And to make that clear, we’ve even had 10 year olds who have wrote amazing applications!), so I’m going to label this answer as null and void, until you fix this up.

Oh, and as a reminder… The minimum word limit here is 60-90 words too, so don’t forget to expand on this question as well as fixing up the stereotype issue. ^^

Question 4:

1> I love Nintendo too, but this fact needs more information - I see on your third fact that you like Zelda, so if you put this together and mentioned why it would sound perfect. xP
2 and 4> These both relate to the same topic, and since you are already putting the Zelda fact in the first one, you will need to redo both of these facts.
3> Oooh, I have this song on my phone actually - It became my favourite song for quite a while, infact it was one of the reasons I listen to the type of music I do today. ^^
5> You’ve already said this in Question 3, so perhaps it would be best if you took it out of that question and leave it as it is here, other than that, this fact is 10/10!

Question 5: Yes, fortunately griefers aren’t an issue here. (Or at least most of the time) Razz It’s actually a big reason why the Whitelist system is so difficult to get accepted nowadays because we don’t want to get to the point where it’s so easy for them to sneak in that we end up with a million players who end up being griefers!.

Question: 6: This is correct!

Conclusion: To be honest with you, I think that with a few minor improvements, this application could pass. It has a few flaws in some of the questions, but if you go up and read what I have said earlier and take my advice from Question 2, 3, and 4 I might be able to consider this whitelist material. Remember to repost when your done, and if you have any questions don’t forget you can PM me or other staff!

Final note: Oh no, don’t worry that’s fine as long as you aren’t one of those people who join for about a day… And then disappear for about forever, because it wastes our time and effort into making these reviews that just end up going down the drain… I mean, you CAN do that, but don’t expect us to be happy about it. But if you plan to be able to visit every so often... That’s okay. ^^

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumaryk Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:36 am

1. Tanuki
2. I would like to join this sever because I think it would be fun! I haven't been on a Gulliver sever before so I wanted to pick a really good sever to start with and this one seem's like it would be nice!
3. I think my talents could help the sever because i'm nice and could help someone out if they had a question or something along those lines.
4. *I like giants
*I like cheese
*I think it would be fun to get captured by a giant
*I would like to be one of the tinies
*I have never been banned from a sever before
5. Favorite Rigth: If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearances of the aforementioned builds are not altered
6. Cheese

Kumaryk

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzo_175 Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:21 pm

Hannah wrote:
Danzo's Application:

Hey Danzo! My name is Hannah and I will be reviewing your application today!

Question 1: Haha, my friend keeps asking me to watch that anime! xD But yep, this looks fine!  

Question 2: Sorry to say, but this answer seems very generic (For instance, a lot of players in their application include something like “I want to join so I can play with other players and share my passion for Gullivers mod.. Dadada..."), here my advice is that you include more detail to avoid being in that position. It often helps if you check out our trailer and dynmap, so you have clear knowledge of what this server is going to be like! The minimum word limit here is 60-90 words, so try and get up to that amount if you can thank you. ^^

Question 3: Well I’m only 14 years old too… But that doesn’t mean to say that I’m not talented, there are a lot of talented young people out there (On this server even!), but the way you mention this sounds quite stereotypical, and we don’t like people who use their age as an excuse to avoid this particular issue (Plus for writing good applications too! And to make that clear, we’ve even had 10 year olds who have wrote amazing applications!), so I’m going to label this answer as null and void, until you fix this up.

Oh, and as a reminder… The minimum word limit here is 60-90 words too, so don’t forget to expand on this question as well as fixing up the stereotype issue. ^^

Question 4:

1> I love Nintendo too, but this fact needs more information - I see on your third fact that you like Zelda, so if you put this together and mentioned why it would sound perfect. xP
2 and 4> These both relate to the same topic, and since you are already putting the Zelda fact in the first one, you will need to redo both of these facts.
3> Oooh, I have this song on my phone actually - It became my favourite song for quite a while, infact it was one of the reasons I listen to the type of music I do today. ^^
5> You’ve already said this in Question 3, so perhaps it would be best if you took it out of that question and leave it as it is here, other than that, this fact is 10/10!

Question 5: Yes, fortunately griefers aren’t an issue here. (Or at least most of the time) Razz It’s actually a big reason why the Whitelist system is so difficult to get accepted nowadays because we don’t want to get to the point where it’s so easy for them to sneak in that we end up with a million players who end up being griefers!.

Question: 6: This is correct!

Conclusion: To be honest with you, I think that with a few minor improvements, this application could pass. It has a few flaws in some of the questions, but if you go up and read what I have said earlier and take my advice from Question 2, 3, and 4 I might be able to consider this whitelist material. Remember to repost when your done, and if you have any questions don’t forget you can PM me or other staff!

Final note: Oh no, don’t worry that’s fine as long as you aren’t one of those people who join for about a day… And then disappear for about forever, because it wastes our time and effort into making these reviews that just end up going down the drain… I mean, you CAN do that, but don’t expect us to be happy about it. But if you plan to be able to visit every so often... That’s okay. ^^

Ok yeah I completely understand, And just to clear things up I wasnt trying to use my age as an excuse. I really am just, in my eyes at least, not very interesting. Some others say differently but eh, to each their own I guess. So I'll get on making an even better application right away! Thanks so much for the feedback!

Danzo_175

RP Character Sheet
Name: Daniel O'Donnell
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzo_175 Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:02 pm

Ok so this is my redo of my whitelist application.

1. Danzo_175
2. Well I have many reasons on why I want would like to join your server. One is because of, ohe I previously stated, I am a huge fan of this mod, and I love joining communities. But if I have to be more specific, going over all the other applications I've seen before, I just want to meet these nice and interesting people! A lot of the people I've seen here seem to be very genuine and kind, and due to the fact on how I'm in high school and there arent many "kind" people there, I'd love to talk and interact with people like these in an interesting way like this!
3. Ok so now that I kind of went over myself, I think I can give a good explanation of who I am. I dont consider myself very talented, but others say my feats have been very good. I'm very acidemic and I love Alegbra and Science. I'm an outgoing, and kind of jokey person. I like to make puns a lot. And by a lot I mean A LOT. I inspire to be a game developer for Nintendo. If I dont achieve that, my back up plan is to either be a comedian or a famous actor, both of which will definetly take some training.
- I am a huge Nintendo fan. My favorite game series of theirs is The Legend of Zelda, mostly because I love the puzzle solving, combat, and open-world gameplay.
- My favorite Indie game is Undertale and Minecraft. Minecraft for its open world gameplay of doing whatever you want, and Undertale for its amazing battle system, compelling story, and amazing humor.
-My favorite song is Centuries by Fallout Boy
-I am an actor and have acted in all of my school's plays that I could, I have been in "Anything Goes" at an acting camp, and I sung at my 8th grade graduation along the other actors in my grade.
-I was born with a condition known as Aspburgers. From what I know it is the reason why I'm as smart as I am (I got a 100 on my Biology Midterms, just as an example) and why I'm as outgoing, yet somehow shy as I am. It used to hold me back but now I'm able to use the good sides of it to my advantage. Sorry if that sounds weird to mention or something, just thought it could definetly be considered as different
6. Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property

I chose this mostly because, I hate griefers. I have played on so many servers, and every time I play on one, one of my friends get griefed. It personally annoys me that, most of the time, these griefers are hidden so well and end up not getting banned. So I'm happy griefers won't be on this server.
6. The server's currency is, yet again, Cheese!

So again I would like to apoligize for the lack luster aplication last time. This was my first time applying for a whitelist server, so I was somewhat confused on what I had to do. But thanks to your guidance I did the best I could do on this application. I really hope you like what you see and that I can join you all soon!

Danzo_175

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:36 am

Ninjaminer2017 wrote:1)Ninjaminer2017

2)Im always looking for new expiriences and this server has caught my eye and i really enjoyed watching a video about this server

3)I am a very respectful player and i have been playing on servers for a long time now but i am an expirenced player and i enjoy helping others

4) -i love to draw
   -i love sandwiches
    -i have been playing mmos for over 5 years
    -i enjoy new expiriences
   -i love Minecraft

5)Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content was the rule i enjoyed the most because i like my free speech in games
i will not abuse the rules of this server

6)Cheese is the servers currency
Hello NinjaMiner,

Well my staff folk are not around and I suddenly have a lot of free time, so I guess I'll go ahead and yell at you.  ^^

QUESTION 2:  
lol, thanks for watching our video but... the response has to be at least 60 characters long. You can talk about "why" we caught your eye... and was it a good "why"?  Or are you a professional griefer that saw our video and suddenly thought "gee, that would be SO MUCH FUN to blow up!".  Details, plz, details! Razz

QUESTION 3: 
Did you mispell "experienced" on purpose, cause that was SO well-timed to what you were saying, heh. XD
Also... 60 character rule, plz.... Wink

QUESTION 4:
- You love to draw... what?!
- What kind of sandwiches? With what kind of bread? Would you like to try lettuce-wrapped sandwiches? XD
- Oh gawd.  Which ones?  What kind of damage did all that MMO-playing leave ya? XD
- Yeah no, not a fact.  Replace! XD
- No Minecraft facts, plz (besides, isn't this self-evident?).  Replace! >v<

QUESTION 5:
I think this is the first question you got right.  Nice one, btw,... although Mr Spider just used that one too so maybe you got it off of him? XD

QUESTION 6:
Correct.  >v<

VERDICT:
Nope.  Your app is too small, and clearly you put about as much effort into this as you would unwrapping chewing gum.  Please try to do better next time, if you want to try again.

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:42 am

Kumaryk wrote:1. Tanuki
2. I would like to join this sever because I think it would be fun! I haven't been on a Gulliver sever before so I wanted to pick a really good sever to start with and this one seem's like it would be nice!
3. I think my talents could help the sever because i'm nice and could help someone out if they had a question or something along those lines.
4. *I like giants
*I like cheese
*I think it would be fun to get captured by a giant
*I would like to be one of the tinies
*I have never been banned from a sever before
5. Favorite Rigth: If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearances of the aforementioned builds are not altered
6. Cheese
Tanuki... TvT

I know you CLEARLY like being small... but can you NOT make your application so small, that I could almost step on it? XD

QUESTION 2:
This is also a very HARD server to get into, so I think you bit off a little more than you can chew. ^^;
My recommendation is that, if you're new, you try out a smaller Gulliver server instead.  They're rare, but they ARE still out there... they're just so small, like little Burrowers, scampering about the internet, waiting to be discovered by you. XD

QUESTION 3:
Heaven forbid they ask you how to write an application. ^^;

QUESTION 4:
- Err...
- Ugh...
- Le wut... >>;
- Gawd! XD
- We would be the first to do so, I think. XDDD

QUESTION 5:
Figures you'd choose the worst right.  I always have a rule that if someone picks the "hovel" right, I throw a virtual pillow at their virtual face. XD

QUESTION 6:
Even this is uninspiring. XD

VERDICT:  
Sorry little guy, this isn't the Gulliver server you're looking for.  Try finding another one, get some experience there, and possibly work at your app-writing skills (it helps to read instructions carefully).  Once you feel you're ready, try again. 

Thanks. ^^;
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepiesweetpea Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:42 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
cutiepiesweetpea

cutiepiesweetpea

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:56 pm

cutiepiesweetpea wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
cutiepiesweetpea

You need to write a whitelist application to get into the server. Check the first page of the thread in case it wasn't clear to you before.
Spitfire
Spitfire

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dusty
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captspit/

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon12134 Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:17 pm

Neonkitty12134

I would like to join the server because I was on skype with my friend Myst and he was playing minecraft and I found it cool that he could alter his size with the mod it seemed interesting and fun to play =D.
So I asked him how I could join the server and he told me that it was a server that is very friendly great community and has amazing people with many great attributes.
I also wanted to join this server because I was always interested in the gulliver's mod ever sense BlueXephos's review of it. It seemed interesting and I can wondered what I could experience.

My personality is very upbeat and many of my friends from school always say that I make them happy when they are sad. My personailty is also easy and outgoing so its easy
for me to talk to other people and have fun in a community. When in a community I work well with other people so in some situations people might get a little angry and I
can try to help cheer them up and make them happy again. My skills are i'm very good at Rping because I play a different game called Town Of Salem.

My dream job is veterinarian so as a hobby I like to watch animal surgeries

I have three cats and four dogs.

I Live in a 2 story house

Im a diehard fan of the Miami Dolphins

Im a anime fan/nerd

My favourite rule was that you cant greif because if someone came and destroyed my hardowork blood sweat and tears. I played this game
called blockhead and they greifed me and it was sad because I let someoen onto my world and they blew up my house and everything

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese =D

Neon12134

Back to top Go down

Post by dancem9 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:35 am

My Minecraft IGN is dancem9 Smile

I found the Gulliver mod awhile ago when I was looking for some good mods to use. I wanted to find a good server for the mod, so I was looking for a server on YouTube and I found your video (Yay the form finally let me post it here it is https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7J5UyaAgv50). I thought it was a really cool server and concept, and like how you use cheese as currency Smile as well as the ideas for the mini games and role play.  I just thought it was a really cool server with a nice community. Smile Razz

I am very talkative and like to help people if they need it. I can build lots of things like houses, pixel art, and Cake!! oh sorry I got off track Razz I feel I'm pretty good at making friends and interacting, and I LOVE to make redstone creations! Smile I also can keep calm in certain situations, like if someone is bullying me. It's best just to ignore them anyway.

•I love to dance and I do lots of types of dance  Smile (mainly ballet and lyrical but I also do Bollywood, modern, and sometimes jazz.)
•I'm learning to program and doing some stuff on scratch. It's not much but it's something it's mostly just the basics, but it's fun Smile
•I also like Doctor Who and wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff lol Razz (It's a reference to Doctor Who)
•I also do theater and gymnastics, like rings, the trampoline, and for theater I mainly do shows but I also do some acting.
•I'm also home schooled so I should be on most of the time.

21. And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities.

CHEESE!! Smile The best thing in the entire universe! lol. Jk (but it's still awesome!)

Last edited by dancem9 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Redoing my application.)
dancem9
dancem9

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Danzo's 2nd Attempt:

Hi again! Sorry it took so long for a reply, things have come up and I’ve not had as much free time as I usually do.

First off, your formatting seems to have exploded in this application despite you’ve had a few days to go over this, but I guess I can work with this.  It’s just a shame since poor spelling and grammar reflect badly on the time and attention spent writing this app, as if you really didn’t care if you get in or not.  Sad

Question 2: “ohe”? I’m not even sure what that’s meant to be.  O_o
You mention our community which is a big plus, so although you barely mention the mod, I think we can offer a good place for you to meet some helpful people.

Question 3: Okaaaaay then… I was confused by what you meant by “but others say my feats have been very good” But I see what your saying now… You don’t consider yourself talented (That’s much better phrased btw! ^^), but you have some positive features such as academicism, and your very social. And that’s a really nice aspiration! You get out there and pursue your dream! XD To improve this further I would talk more about what skills I have in minecraft; Are you the kind of person who spends a lot of time building? Are you good at fighting monsters? Are you the type who collects lots of resources? - That kind of thing.

Question 4:
1> Oh nice, I have a Nintendo DS myself!  A lot of people really like Zelda, you may even see some pixel art of it lying around the server!

2> Well Minecraft is a given, we all love it here, hehe! But while I haven’t played Undertale, I hear some amazing things about it online, and from many of our players who have adored it! You’ll even see some Temmie art in some places.

4> Oh wow!  I don’t think we’ve had any actors on our server yet, that’s very interesting!

5> Do you mean Asperger’s?  Smile
If you’re worried about the shy part, there are some diets that can help you control that and lessen the impact of the condition on your actions.  Cia always tells me about this site, so it may be helpful to you:  http://www.drperlmutter.com/

Question 5: Still correct

Question 6: Still correct!  ^^

Conclusion: I don’t think you are quite there yet! I feel that all of your facts are now nicely lengthened and presented now but there are a few grammar/spelling and formatting errors that need to be corrected and you need to go have a look back at Q2 and 3 as there are a few things that need to be worked on. Good luck! Smile

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzo_175 Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Hannah wrote:
Danzo's 2nd Attempt:

Hi again! Sorry it took so long for a reply, things have come up and I’ve not had as much free time as I usually do.

First off, your formatting seems to have exploded in this application despite you’ve had a few days to go over this, but I guess I can work with this.  It’s just a shame since poor spelling and grammar reflect badly on the time and attention spent writing this app, as if you really didn’t care if you get in or not.  Sad

Question 2: “ohe”? I’m not even sure what that’s meant to be.  O_o
You mention our community which is a big plus, so although you barely mention the mod, I think we can offer a good place for you to meet some helpful people.

Question 3: Okaaaaay then… I was confused by what you meant by “but others say my feats have been very good” But I see what your saying now… You don’t consider yourself talented (That’s much better phrased btw! ^^), but you have some positive features such as academicism, and your very social. And that’s a really nice aspiration! You get out there and pursue your dream! XD To improve this further I would talk more about what skills I have in minecraft; Are you the kind of person who spends a lot of time building? Are you good at fighting monsters? Are you the type who collects lots of resources? - That kind of thing.

Question 4:
1> Oh nice, I have a Nintendo DS myself!  A lot of people really like Zelda, you may even see some pixel art of it lying around the server!

2> Well Minecraft is a given, we all love it here, hehe! But while I haven’t played Undertale, I hear some amazing things about it online, and from many of our players who have adored it! You’ll even see some Temmie art in some places.

4> Oh wow!  I don’t think we’ve had any actors on our server yet, that’s very interesting!

5> Do you mean Asperger’s?  Smile
If you’re worried about the shy part, there are some diets that can help you control that and lessen the impact of the condition on your actions.  Cia always tells me about this site, so it may be helpful to you:  http://www.drperlmutter.com/

Question 5: Still correct

Question 6: Still correct!  ^^

Conclusion: I don’t think you are quite there yet! I feel that all of your facts are now nicely lengthened and presented now but there are a few grammar/spelling and formatting errors that need to be corrected and you need to go have a look back at Q2 and 3 as there are a few things that need to be worked on. Good luck! Smile

Ok I gotcha. First off, thanks for all the kind words you said as well, and if you don't mind, I'm just going to copy and paste the one I did last time and add the edits. And sorry for the grammar errors. MY little cousin was over and messing with my laptop XD. Guess I must've missed a few.

1. Danzo_175
2. Well I have many reasons on why I want would like to join your server. One is because of, as I previously stated, I am a huge fan of this mod, and I love joining communities. But if I have to be more specific, going over all the other applications I've seen before, I just want to meet these nice and interesting people! A lot of the people I've seen here seem to be very genuine and kind, and due to the fact on how I'm in high school and there aren't many "kind" people there, I'd love to talk and interact with people like these in an interesting way like this! So now let me say my experiences with the mod itself. Well ever since I was about 10, I was a huge fan of Skydoesminecraft, and I watched a lot of his mod reviews and stuff. I really liked a lot of the mods shown, but the Gulliver's Mod specifically caught my eye. I instantly fell in love with the idea. You'd get to see Minecraft from so many new perspectives, and do different things depending on how you see the world. You could be a giant and wreck everything, yet be kind of fragile to fall damage, or a Borrower style character that can glide using paper, float on water using a lily pad, etc. So, out of all the Minecraft mods, it is definitely my favorite. And since I just got Forge working recently I'm able to finally use it. I have been wanting to use it for awhile, about a year now, and I knew I'd want to use it on a server. So I kept browsing and found your server. Every once and awhile I'd check to see what it was like, how it worked, etc. And I figured this would be the server for me!
3. Ok so now that I kind of went over myself, I think I can give a good explanation of who I am. I don't consider myself very talented, but others say my feats have been very good. I'm very academic and I love Algebra and Science. I'm an outgoing, and kind of jokey person. I like to make puns a lot. And by a lot I mean A LOT. I inspire to be a game developer for Nintendo. If I don't achieve that, my back up plan is to either be a comedian or a famous actor, both of which will definitely take some training. In Minecraft itself, I'm not very good of a builder. I have definitely pulled off some interesting builds before, but I'm not very good at it. But when it comes to gathering resources and fighting monsters I'm a pro. I'm a huge strategist when it comes to finding new ways to battle, and almost every time when I'm bored I'll just go down into a cave and mine for about an hour or two. Of course the only place I never really go to is the Nether. I'm not a big fan of brewing so I never rarely have fire resistance potions on me, usually meaning I burn to death. A lot. But overall, I'm good at getting resources and fighting monsters, not so good at building. That's actually why I made my RP Sheet mention I'm a Treasure Hunter. I always love going out and finding rare stuff, and fighting monsters to get to it. It gives me a challenge.
- I am a huge Nintendo fan. My favorite game series of theirs is The Legend of Zelda, mostly because I love the puzzle solving, combat, and open-world gameplay.
- My favorite Indie game is Undertale and Minecraft. Minecraft for its open world gameplay of doing whatever you want, and Undertale for its amazing battle system, compelling story, and amazing humor.
-I am an actor and have acted in all of my school's plays that I could, I have been in "Anything Goes" at an acting camp, and I sung at my 8th grade graduation along the other actors in my grade.
-I was born with a condition known as Aspergers. From what I know it is the reason why I'm as smart as I am (I got a 100 on my Biology Midterms, just as an example) and why I'm as outgoing, yet somehow shy as I am. It used to hold me back but now I'm able to use the good sides of it to my advantage. Sorry if that sounds weird to mention or something, just thought it could definitely be considered as different

I chose this mostly because, I hate griefers. I have played on so many servers, and every time I play on one, one of my friends get griefed. It personally annoys me that, most of the time, these griefers are hidden so well and end up not getting banned. So I'm happy griefers won't be on this server.
6. The server's currency is, yet again, Cheese!

Danzo_175

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:11 am

If you could do a quick edit and space those blocks of text out a little, my eyes and Hannah's too, I'm sure, would greatly appreciate it. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzo_175 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:34 am

1. Danzo_175

2. Well I have many reasons on why I want would like to join your server. One is because of, as I previously stated, I am a huge fan of this mod, and I love joining communities. But if I have to be more specific, going over all the other applications I've seen before, I just want to meet these nice and interesting people! A lot of the people I've seen here seem to be very genuine and kind, and due to the fact on how I'm in high school and there aren't many "kind" people there, I'd love to talk and interact with people like these in an interesting way like this! So now let me say my experiences with the mod itself. Well ever since I was about 10, I was a huge fan of Skydoesminecraft, and I watched a lot of his mod reviews and stuff. I really liked a lot of the mods shown, but the Gulliver's Mod specifically caught my eye. I instantly fell in love with the idea. You'd get to see Minecraft from so many new perspectives, and do different things depending on how you see the world. You could be a giant and wreck everything, yet be kind of fragile to fall damage, or a Borrower style character that can glide using paper, float on water using a lily pad, etc. So, out of all the Minecraft mods, it is definitely my favorite. And since I just got Forge working recently I'm able to finally use it. I have been wanting to use it for awhile, about a year now, and I knew I'd want to use it on a server. So I kept browsing and found your server. Every once and awhile I'd check to see what it was like, how it worked, etc. And I figured this would be the server for me!

3. Ok so now that I kind of went over myself, I think I can give a good explanation of who I am. I don't consider myself very talented, but others say my feats have been very good. I'm very academic and I love Algebra and Science. I'm an outgoing, and kind of jokey person. I like to make puns a lot. And by a lot I mean A LOT. I inspire to be a game developer for Nintendo. If I don't achieve that, my back up plan is to either be a comedian or a famous actor, both of which will definitely take some training. In Minecraft itself, I'm not very good of a builder. I have definitely pulled off some interesting builds before, but I'm not very good at it. But when it comes to gathering resources and fighting monsters I'm a pro. I'm a huge strategist when it comes to finding new ways to battle, and almost every time when I'm bored I'll just go down into a cave and mine for about an hour or two. Of course the only place I never really go to is the Nether. I'm not a big fan of brewing so I never rarely have fire resistance potions on me, usually meaning I burn to death. A lot. But overall, I'm good at getting resources and fighting monsters, not so good at building. That's actually why I made my RP Sheet mention I'm a Treasure Hunter. I always love going out and finding rare stuff, and fighting monsters to get to it. It gives me a challenge.

-I was born with a condition known as Aspergers. From what I know it is the reason why I'm as smart as I am (I got a 100 on my Biology Midterms, just as an example) and why I'm as outgoing, yet somehow shy as I am. It used to hold me back but now I'm able to use the good sides of it to my advantage. Sorry if that sounds weird to mention or something, just thought it could definitely be considered as different

6. The server's currency is, yet again, Cheese

Danzo_175

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon12134 Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:01 pm

1) my minecraft name Neonkitty12134.

2) I want to join the server because of 2 main reasons. The first was that a friend of mine told me about your server and how it was a great server and has a wonderful community. The second reason was that i was looking for a nice and chill server to play on when i stumbled upon this one.

3) I have a lot of free time everyday, and i'm a great at projects so helping others isn't a big problem. Ive had minecraft since it came out if thats what you mean by experience. My light hearted and funny personality can cheer people and i can help them when they need assistance. My main skills are mining since i love to mine.

4) - I own three cats (anderson,jelly bean, and tommy) and four dogs (jerry,piper,lily,willy).

- i want to be a veterinarian when i grow up and save animals lives.

-i live in a average home and live a good simple life.

- i dislike vegetables mostly cause of there plain taste.

-i come from a very short family where 5'2 is considered tall.

-while doing this application i was painting.

5) 12. if held or kidnapped by a giant player against your will,or attacked by a PvP -obsessed player,you have the right to protest to the act or defend yourself if necessary.

6) cheese

Neon12134

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:59 pm

@Neonkitty12134,

I acknowledge that you've been waiting a long time for someone to review your application, and it may seem your application has been forgotten about (Which it hasn't) but I ask you not to post duplicates of your application as this causes confusion and also can be seen as spamming. Either another reviewer or I will get to your application soon, but you just need to be patient.

Thank you.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:15 pm

Neon12134 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Neonkitty12134

I would like to join the server because I was on skype with my friend Myst and he was playing minecraft and I found it cool that he could alter his size with the mod it seemed interesting and fun to play =D.
So I asked him how I could join the server and he told me that it was a server that is very friendly great community and has amazing people with many great attributes.
I also wanted to join this server because I was always interested in the gulliver's mod ever sense BlueXephos's review of it. It seemed interesting and I can wondered what I could experience.

My personality is very upbeat and many of my friends from school always say that I make them happy when they are sad. My personailty is also easy and outgoing so its easy
for me to talk to other people and have fun in a community. When in a community I work well with other people so in some situations people might get a little angry and I
can try to help cheer them up and make them happy again. My skills are i'm very good at Rping because I play a different game called Town Of Salem.

I have three cats and four dogs.

I Live in a 2 story house

Im a diehard fan of the Miami Dolphins

Im a anime fan/nerd

My favourite rule was that you cant greif because if someone came and destroyed my hardowork blood sweat and tears. I played this game
called blockhead and they greifed me and it was sad because I let someoen onto my world and they blew up my house and everything

Cheese =D

Hi, Mimi here and I am going to review your application today.

Number 1: Good to go!

Number 2: Okay… I’m sorry to say this but your grammar is a little off in this part, I’d appreciate it very much if you could rewrite this so it’s easier to read and understand since some of your sentences like “I also wanted to join this server because I was always interested in the gulliver’s mod ever sense…” are a little confusing the way it’s all laid out and such. So if you could specify it a little, I’d be very much obliged! Ah, you know Mystic Melon? Haven’t seen Myst in a while myself, but that’s probably because I haven’t been around much lately. You really need to add more details in this question since we’ve never seen you before, and you could be anyone - So what makes it so special that you decided to come here?

Number 3: We always love players who can cheer up other players when they are sad and can spruce up the chat (nicely) when it’s quiet! I don’t quite understand what you mean by “When in a community I work well with other people so in some situations people might get a little angry and I
can try to help cheer them up and make them happy again.”

We also have a lot of Roleplayers on this server too, so this would be a great server for you if you like that! There’s tons of different plots such as lab, school (Which is very popular here!), camping, giant and tiny, etc. The list goes on. Smile To improve this further, you should add more of your talents and aspirations.

Number 4:
A: Oh nice! I love animals myself, I hope to be able to research and rescue animals in the future myself so we have a similar dream. ^^

B: That’s a lot of pets, could you describe them a bit more?Razz

C: Annnnd? You really should include more detail in this one!

D: What do you find so interesting about them?

E: Same, I love anime myself, I even draw some in my Sketchbook sometimes…. Which animes do you watch?

Number 5: I appreciate that you mention why, but please remember to quote it aswell!

Number 6: yay! This is a correct answer!

Conclusion: Overall application isn't too bad, if you go over my review and fix up/ answer my questions on Number 2, 3, 4 and 5 alongside correcting a few grammar and spelling mistakes then I could possibly consider you whitelist material. Please could you also make your formatting a bit neater, like in my review here so the questions are in bold and the answers and neatly written and spaced out?

Thank you for you patience and I look forward to seeing your next application (If you decide to reapply).
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:40 pm

dancem9 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My Minecraft IGN is dancem9 Smile

I found the Gulliver mod a while ago when I was looking for some good mods to use, and I wanted to find a good server for the mod, so I was looking for server on YouTube and I found your video (The form would not let me post the link sorry ) and I thought it was a really cool server and concept, and I love how you use cheese as currency Smile and the ideas for the mini games and role play.  I just thought it was a really cool server with a nice community. Smile Razz

I am very talkative and like to help people if they need it I can build lots of things like houses, pixel art, and Cake!! oh sorry I got off track Razz I feel I'm pretty good at making friends and interacting, and I LOVE to make redstone creations! Smile

•I love to dance and I do lots of types of dance  Smile
•I'm learning to program and doing some stuff on scratch.
•I also like Doctor Who and wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff lol Razz
•I also do theater and gymnastics.
•I'm also home schooled so I should be on most of the time

21. And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities.

CHEESE!! Smile The best thing in the entire universe! lol.
Hey Dancer,

Wanted to get to you before you end up waiting any longer. Wink

QUESTION 2:
I think we know which Youtube video it might have been.  Razz
The answer is a bit average but it works out, and I appreciate your emphasis on the community aspect. One thing I'd like to know more is why you like the Gulliver mod?  I mean with 1.9 out, someone like you must have a really big reason why you want to downgrade so drastically just to join us.  

QUESTION 3:
Not too bad, but you're answer is still a bit on the short side (48 words), and it has to be at least 60 words.  Tell us a bit more, please.  ^^

QUESTION 4:
Well these are only half-sentences really, so you'll probably need to make them longer.
1> Oh nice, what kind of dances do you practice?  Smile
2> Oh nice, what kind of programming languages are you learning?
3> What on earth is a wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff....? O_o
4> Oh nice, details please! ^^
5> Oh great, tell us your thoughts about home-schooling.  Gunia, the owner of our ancestral server, was also home-schooled. ^^

QUESTION 5:
Not bad, few people ever quote this one, so good job. ^^

QUESTION 6:
Well even I as a cheese-appreciator would probably disagree, but it can be fairly awesome.  I love a good grass-fed aged cheddar myself. ^^

VERDICT:
It's not bad for a first try. It's fairly safe and tight, and answers all the questions that the application needs answered.  It's main issue, and the reason you're not whitelisted yet, is that it falls a bit short of the minimum requirements in a number of places, specifically question 3 and 4.

But for you it shouldn't be a problem to correct since A> you're homeschooled and thus naturally-smarter than the average bear (I hope), and B> it's really just adding more to an already solid app, so it's not like anything has to be rewritten.  

Go ahead and add what you need to a reposted version of the application, and I can almost see you getting the whitelist. Good luck. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:02 pm

Danzo_175 wrote:1. Danzo_175

Hello Danzo,

Hannah is suffering from Homework Overdose Syndrome, so I'll take over the review of your application. She already wrote a very thorough review of your last application before, so I'll mainly touch on how well you followed her recommendations.

QUESTION 2:
Hmmm... O_o
Okay well... Hannah only made mention to fix the spelling and grammar mistakes in Question 2, and instead you just decided to make it twice as big.  That seems odd in light of the fact she actually liked the framework of your answer.

Regardless though, I do like your story and it certainly puts your interest in the mod, and our server, in a nice historical context!  And best of all a lot of the spelling and grammar mistakes are gone, so it reads MUCH better than before.  Smile

QUESTION 3:
MUCH better, this more than answers Hannah's questions. ^^
You'll probably love our shop system and amenities since they make it easy to acquire fire-resistant armour and potions, so the Nether will suddenly be very accessible to you.  And if that isn't enough, I can just see you being a HUGE fan of Spookie's quests, they'll keep you challenged for eons.  [also Monster Island, the HAPPIEST place on Big Sis, yay!]  XD

As for being a comedian (because Nintendo is not known for being always sensible, heh), check this one out for a really fun, but also educational, routine.... XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1RXvBveht0

QUESTION 4:
Well Hannah really liked your answers, so we don't have to spend too much time here. ^^
Also thanks for fixing the name of the condition, although just as a heads up, we will treat this as an "interesting" random fact.  However, if for any reason you accidentally cause trouble on our server, you cannot use your condition as an excuse to get away with it, so please always keep that in mind.  ^^

Oh and please make sure to check out the site that Hannah posted, and that I highly recommend for people in your case:  http://www.drperlmutter.com/

QUESTION 5:
Very good

QUESTION 6:
Very good too.

VERDICT:  
Okay, I think you've proven yourself to follow instructions, fix what's wrong with earlier work, and show tremendous patience, so you have what it takes to be a part of this server community.

Welcome aboard. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 7 Empty White list application

Post by Neon12134 Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:44 pm

super sorry for all these applications i just really want to get into the server sorry

1) My minecraft name is Neonkitty12134

I would like to join the server because I was on Skype with my friend Myst and he was playing minecraft and I found it cool that he could alter his size with the mod it seemed interesting and fun to play =D.

Another reason I would like to join this server because I was always interested in the Gulliver's mod ever since BlueXephos's review of it. It seemed interesting and I can wondered what I could experience. Also the idea itself interests me. I mean a server with no Greifing , PvP , and a system that seems to work. It would make me very happy to finally be accepted since ive had bad experiences with people Greifing me and killing me for no good reason. Hope you like the explanation if it's not enough I can redo it if you need.

My personality is very upbeat and many of my friends from school always say that I make them happy when they are sad. My personality is also easy and outgoing so its easy
for me to talk to other people and have fun in a community.

When in a community I work well with other people so in some situations people might get a little angry and I
can try to help cheer them up and make them happy again.

My skills are I'm very good at Rping because I play a different game called Town Of Salem.

Some other talents are that im a builder! I love to build (though im not the best XD) I spend most of my time on minecraft creating different building projects. My experience with building isn't a lot but im a great learner and love to learn new things Smile.

My skills are i'm very good at Rping because I play a different game called Town Of Salem.

I have three cats and four dogs. My cats names are jelly bean,tommy,and anderson :3. Jelly is a dark gray cat with a white mussel and paws. Tommy is a black and gray cat and he's a little overweight. Anderson is a scaredy cat with a creamy pelt and a gray tummy he is easily scared by noises. My dogs names are jerry,piper,lily,and willy. Jerry is a black french bulldog. Piper is a lazy white french bulldog. Lily is a fluffy pomeranian.

I Live in a 2 story house. My house is a old house with a simple backyard. i live with my brother,sister,mom, and dad. we've lived in this house for about 3-4 years.

Im a diehard fan of the Miami Dolphins. I love there symbol mainly because its a dolphin. An while i'm not a fan of sports its interesting to watch them play.

Im a anime fan/nerd. My favorite animes are Blackcat,Naruto,fairy tail,bleach, hunter x hunter, and many more. I usually spend most of my time watching anime and waiting for new episodes.

My favorite rule was that you cant greif because if someone came and destroyed my hard work blood sweat and tears. I played this game
called blockhead and they greifed me and it was sad because I let someone onto my world and they blew up my house and everything. So knowing i won't have to experience that again is wonderful.

6) cheese

Neon12134

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:20 am

Neon12134 wrote:super sorry for all these applications i just really want to get into the server sorry

1) My minecraft name is Neonkitty12134

I would like to join the server because I was on Skype with my friend Myst and he was playing minecraft and I found it cool that he could alter his size with the mod it seemed interesting and fun to play =D.

Another reason I would like to join this server because I was always interested in the Gulliver's mod ever since BlueXephos's review of it. It seemed interesting and I can wondered what I could experience. Also the idea itself interests me. I mean a server with no Greifing , PvP , and a system that seems to work. It would make me very happy to finally be accepted since ive had bad experiences with people Greifing me and killing me for no good reason. Hope you like the explanation if it's not enough I can redo it if you need.

My personality is very upbeat and many of my friends from school always say that I make them happy when they are sad. My personality is also easy and outgoing so its easy
for me to talk to other people and have fun in a community.

When in a community I work well with other people so in some situations people might get a little angry and I
can try to help cheer them up and make them happy again.

My skills are I'm very good at Rping because I play a different game called Town Of Salem.

Some other talents are that im a builder! I love to build (though im not the best XD) I spend most of my time on minecraft creating different building projects. My experience with building isn't a lot but im a great learner and love to learn new things Smile.

My skills are i'm very good at Rping because I play a different game called Town Of Salem.

I have three cats and four dogs. My cats names are jelly bean,tommy,and anderson :3. Jelly is a dark gray cat with a white mussel and paws. Tommy is a black and gray cat and he's a little overweight. Anderson is a scaredy cat with a creamy pelt and a gray tummy he is easily scared by noises. My dogs names are jerry,piper,lily,and willy. Jerry is a black french bulldog. Piper is a lazy white french bulldog. Lily is a fluffy pomeranian.

I Live in a 2 story house. My house is a old house with a simple backyard. i live with my brother,sister,mom, and dad. we've lived in this house for about 3-4 years.

Im a diehard fan of the Miami Dolphins. I love there symbol mainly because its a dolphin. An while i'm not a fan of sports its interesting to watch them play.

Im a anime fan/nerd. My favorite animes are Blackcat,Naruto,fairy tail,bleach, hunter x hunter, and many more. I usually spend most of my time watching anime and waiting for new episodes.

My favorite rule was that you cant greif because if someone came and destroyed my hard work blood sweat and tears. I played this game
called blockhead and they greifed me and it was sad because I let someone onto my world and they blew up my house and everything. So knowing i won't have to experience that again is wonderful.

6) cheese

There's nothing wrong with doing lot's of reapplications, Neon. I'm just sorry we've been too overwhelmed with other duties to review you until now. ^^;

So, without further ado, I'll be addressing issues that Mimi brought up primarily, unless I find something she missed.

Your reason to join seems very solid (and I appreciate you breaking the answer up so it's easier to read!), though you did get one thing wrong: PvP is allowed - to a degree - on the server. If you don't consent to combat, or if you kill people too much even if they don't mind (it makes a lot of death messages that bug other people), then it's not allowed. Either way, though, your reason to join is fine, and you don't actually have to edit this section if your app isn't up to scratch.

In your next answer, you definitely addressed most of Mimi's concerns, though your "When in a community I work well with other people so in some situations people might get a little angry and I can try to help cheer them up and make them happy again" sentence is still there, albeit I personally understand it. It's not very good that you didn't address her own confusion on that, though, so that's a mark against you... the answer overall is satisfactory, however.

Your next section has improved... a very surprising amount. I mean, you managed to squeeze a paragraph into one of your facts, which I'm not entirely sure if I should commend as an impressive feat or say is too wordy. Overall, though, this section is good to go.

Your quote is... still missing, however. Considering Mimi specifically asked for one, this is a rather serious mark... and it's necessary.

Thus, in conclusion, your application is... very, very close to completion. Many of the areas you needed to work on improved quite surprisingly, even if you still seem to have a poor grasp of English (though not so poor I can't understand what you're saying, fortunately). However, on multiple accounts you didn't amend parts of your app the Mimi directly (and technically indirectly, but still) asked you to fix up. One of these being a fairly large part of the application, your quote from our Creed.

As a result... you're really sitting on a knife-edge, here. I'm reluctant to say you need to correct your application slightly, especially since you've been waiting on this review for several days... but I'm going to make sure you can follow directions. Amend that tricky sentence, add in your quote, and you're good to go. Don't change anything else. That's important.

Again, I apologize for the time it took to post this, and I wish you good luck in this final test.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzo_175 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Ciabatta wrote:
Danzo_175 wrote:1. Danzo_175

Hello Danzo,

Hannah is suffering from Homework Overdose Syndrome, so I'll take over the review of your application. She already wrote a very thorough review of your last application before, so I'll mainly touch on how well you followed her recommendations.

QUESTION 2:
Hmmm... O_o
Okay well... Hannah only made mention to fix the spelling and grammar mistakes in Question 2, and instead you just decided to make it twice as big.  That seems odd in light of the fact she actually liked the framework of your answer.

Regardless though, I do like your story and it certainly puts your interest in the mod, and our server, in a nice historical context!  And best of all a lot of the spelling and grammar mistakes are gone, so it reads MUCH better than before.  Smile

QUESTION 3:
MUCH better, this more than answers Hannah's questions. ^^
You'll probably love our shop system and amenities since they make it easy to acquire fire-resistant armour and potions, so the Nether will suddenly be very accessible to you.  And if that isn't enough, I can just see you being a HUGE fan of Spookie's quests, they'll keep you challenged for eons.  [also Monster Island, the HAPPIEST place on Big Sis, yay!]  XD

As for being a comedian (because Nintendo is not known for being always sensible, heh), check this one out for a really fun, but also educational, routine.... XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1RXvBveht0

QUESTION 4:
Well Hannah really liked your answers, so we don't have to spend too much time here. ^^
Also thanks for fixing the name of the condition, although just as a heads up, we will treat this as an "interesting" random fact.  However, if for any reason you accidentally cause trouble on our server, you cannot use your condition as an excuse to get away with it, so please always keep that in mind.  ^^

Oh and please make sure to check out the site that Hannah posted, and that I highly recommend for people in your case:  http://www.drperlmutter.com/

QUESTION 5:
Very good

QUESTION 6:
Very good too.

VERDICT:  
Okay, I think you've proven yourself to follow instructions, fix what's wrong with earlier work, and show tremendous patience, so you have what it takes to be a part of this server community.

Welcome aboard. ^^

Thank you so much for letting me on. I will be on as soon as possible. It's just, of course, Gulliver Forged decided to stop working right as I tired to get on :/
Kind of shows how much luck I have huh. Well thanks again, and if you have an advice on helping me with getting GulliverForged to actually start up again, that'd be great! Thanks!

Danzo_175

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next