Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

+121
RainbowDoggy23
Tomtanium
Spookster
ThWolfGirlGamer
Oonicorn
Vaughndp
Jams
TheHylianWizard
BurgerWarrior
superjo98
Kiddon
Sharkstooth18
henry979
dogdad14
DarthHypnos
Overlord5591
TomQuixote
MR_HEY
airboardgaming
The_Glitch
NicoCraftGZ
AllistairC
Grumm
korallkarlsson
HanChi
Morganafreeman
Jazzy_Robot
GameMaster
AB6
Vard_Vasq
cocoface9155
Licksthejury
tutu_gamers
Eggy294
DERPYOP
RyleyTheCreator
SAGERRETT GAMING
Lomgren
Tylordian
BarkingKat55
Colonel_Slothy
Okinaru
SuperSonicFan411
pepsi
Fantastic Guy
ThrashCetchum12
AsfJerden
ilcalmissimo
titch_log
LegitMudkip03
EvilEnderWiz13
DragonCider
firemanevan
Dictator360
Walter Giulio
Cool Ella
Asonja_Masenko
Airforce101
Benner2880
Kadan8
ZakhepTheFox
McZachy
Baste
OnlyJesse
astronaut32
Beash
Dr-ObiwanRyan
Pazlin
nothimagain
Stank34
AkioPlaysMc
Copey
wade wilson
PTpirahna
Little_mack
FlowerFaerie
Bernardo05Craft
dancem9
Neon12134
cutiepiesweetpea
Kumaryk
Ninjaminer2017
Danzo_175
Hemaris
Ricktyna
pilotofsomething
DJCOOL2008
Kamkut1337
sazzlepopz
Flammole
ZzSuperZz
NeverAlive12
nvm99
forestcraft1999
DonaldDeDuck
Scatt_man77
Mimi
Jordan0725
iFan
AssassinEevee
flashgnash
Spitfire
SFPT
ekkapekka
TheEnderSorcerer
Cris Blu
a4955
thepug36
ExplodingTonyTNT
Hurricaneike123
Cordelia
Crono_Z
KaCii
Justin5467T
AgencyDrone
_torchlit_
oreojames
Kerii
Fear
FlareStar
IEatCupcakes
125 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Ciabatta Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Ah, very nice work Paz, you tamed Bernard considerably, and his application is starting to look like a real one.  XD

Well, once he lays off the extra single-sentence spam posts, I think we could consider an earlier review.  Granted it still won't be right away as we still need to judge his newfound patience, but it's gotta be better than a full month, surely. Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Little_mack Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:27 pm

hey my name is mack or in minecraft its Little_Mack
i say you have a guliver mod server and id love to join i love this mod and always wantd to play with other people with the mod so heres my aplication

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Little_Mack

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

as i said i love the gulivers mod and i dont like playing it sigleplayer so i would love to rp with others!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

i can only ofer two things...entertainment and creativity im a very creative guy and love to create/build things and im a very enertaning guy!

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

f1) I LIKE LATSA SPAGETIA and ytp (youtube poop)
f2)im a huge gamer
f3)i love pokemon
f4) fav game is undertale hands down
f5) i do youtube and im at 47 subs my youtube chanle is thekirby12345678

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

i want to say one but the Novice's Creed is taken of media fire if you could send it to me i would glady tell

EDIT i read it and i have to say its
You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency

thats easy CHEESY (lol)
its cheese

as i said i would love to join this server so if i can thank you

Mack.T

Last edited by Little_mack on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Little_mack

Back to top Go down

Post by PTpirahna Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:58 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt0uracld4ccxtm/NovicesCreed.pdf

Here's the PDF for the Novice Creed. They're all at here.
PTpirahna
PTpirahna

RP Character Sheet
Name: ???
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzo_175 Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:19 pm

Hey so I just wanted to say that I need you to change the user for the whitelist for me to _Nitro_Playz_

Remember how I mentioned in my application about how people kept thinking I meant Danzo from Naruto? Well I figured I'd just change my name, not realizing that I couldn't get onto the server now. So if you could fix that that'd be great! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Danzo_175

RP Character Sheet
Name: Daniel O'Donnell
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PTpirahna Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:23 pm

PTpirahna
PTpirahna

RP Character Sheet
Name: ???
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzo_175 Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:38 pm

Sorry I forgot about that. Thanks

Danzo_175

RP Character Sheet
Name: Daniel O'Donnell
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Bernardo05Craft wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My username on Minecraft is Bernardo05Craft, and I do not plan to change it anytime soon.

After taking a look through some of the forum posts from the community, I found that this (unlike many other servers...) had a very kind, friendly, and welcoming community. (Just the kind of servers I feel right at home in  Very Happy ) And I can assume you get this a lot, but I've also been looking for good Gulliver servers and this was my first proper choice Smile

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Even though I am only 11, my maturity can be over the average for my age. I have been in some servers and someone actually asked me if I was 15. XD My building skills are -adequite- even though I've been playing MC for around 5 years now. They can be random, they may not match at all with the other builds I've made, but they don't look too bad in my opinion (I am more than happy to show you imgur links if you do so require Smile I am also a very friendly person, always willing to help new players on the server find their way! Well, once I've found mine Smile

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
• I eat Donuts every day
• I have 4 robots in my bedroom
• I'm a busy animator
• I always get an A+ in maths tests!
• I want to be an Astronaut!

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
6. Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property.
21. And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheeeese!

Well, it's been about a week since your last application was posted, so I suppose I'll review your application again while I handle Mack over here.

Your reason to join has greatly improved in length and content. While there's just one reasons besides joining for Gulliver, not everyone needs a shopping list of things to love about us. It checks out Razz

Your next section has improved significantly, too. There isn't too much focus on yourself - which, in this case, isn't altogether a good thing - but it works out, overall.

Your random facts are still too short. I already went over this before, man.

Please pick just one of these Rights/Responsibilities...

But you got cheese right. Again.

Overall, your application has improved significantly in the beginning, but at the end has remained stagnant and even fallen back a step or two. Despite the fact I addressed the shortness of your random facts, you failed to edit them beyond making them easier to distinguish. Also, you added an extra quote from our Creed, despite that particular asking for one quote. Even worse, I already told you that answer was fine before, and you ignored it.

Now, I'm giving you another shot at this because you improved a lot on your first couple of answers, but do mind that not listening to staff is not a light offense. Communication is everything.

Good luck.

Little_mack wrote:hey my name is mack or in minecraft its Little_Mack
i say you have a guliver mod server and id love to join i love this mod and always wantd to play with other people with the mod so heres my aplication

Little_Mack

as i said i love the gulivers mod and i dont like playing it sigleplayer so i would love to rp with others!

i can only ofer two things...entertainment and creativity im a very creative guy and love to create/build things and im a very enertaning guy!

f1) I LIKE LATSA SPAGETIA and ytp (youtube poop)
f2)im a huge gamer
f3)i love pokemon
f4) fav game is undertale hands down
f5) i do youtube and im at 47 subs my youtube chanle is thekirby12345678

i want to say one but the Novice's Creed is taken of media fire if you could send it to me i would glady tell

EDIT i read it and i have to say its
You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency

thats easy CHEESY (lol)
its cheese

as i said i would love to join this server so if i can thank you

Mack.T

Alright, now on to your application.

Your reason to join is, like Bernardo's first application, only a sentence long. If you can call it a sentence, anyway, all things considered. There's promise there, but this is a skeleton answer right now. You have a lot of resources to use, so use them! ^^

So according to your next answer, you're not good with other people or friendly or anything. Just 'entertaining' and 'creative'. Considering your answer here is also far too short, how about you expand on all of that?

So your facts essentially boil down to just three: You watch literal poop on youtube, you have a channel dedicated to playing games, and you actually enjoy playing said games. So while you explain some of the facets of these facts (i.e., why you enjoy YTP so much), you also need to add more random facts that are actually somewhat random.

Your last two answers work fine, though.

Overall, your application is a skeleton. There is much room for improvement... but you do have some solid bits to work with. You just need to expand on them a lot.

Re-upload your application in a separate post when it's ready, if you want to take another shot at this. Or, you can try finding another server with less strict Whitelist requirements (or a complete lack thereof). In either case, good luck.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 Empty Application #4...

Post by Bernardo05Craft Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:45 pm

My username on Minecraft is Bernardo05Craft, and I do not plan to change it anytime soon.

After taking a look through some of the forum posts from the community, I found that this (unlike many other servers...) had a very kind, friendly, and welcoming community. (Just the kind of servers I feel right at home in Very Happy ) And I can assume you get this a lot, but I've also been looking for good Gulliver servers and this was my first proper choice Smile

Even though I am only 11, my maturity can be over the average for my age. I have been in some servers and someone actually asked me if I was 15. XD My building skills are -adequite- even though I've been playing MC for around 5 years now. They can be random, they may not match at all with the other builds I've made, but they don't look too bad in my opinion (I am more than happy to show you imgur links if you do so require Smile I am also a very friendly person, always willing to help new players on the server find their way! Well, once I've found mine Smile

• I eat Donuts every day. (I'M NOT FAT!)
• I have 4 robots in my bedroom, one of them costs 8000 dollars!
• I'm a busy animator... I will not tell you the channel!
• I always get an A+ in maths tests! (I'm a NERD!!!)
• I want to be an Astronaut! If you ask why, I love the Space m8

6. Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheeeese!

Bernardo05Craft

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Bernardo05Craft wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

After taking a look through some of the forum posts from the community, I found that this (unlike many other servers...) had a very kind, friendly, and welcoming community. (Just the kind of servers I feel right at home in Very Happy ) And I can assume you get this a lot, but I've also been looking for good Gulliver servers and this was my first proper choice Smile

• I eat Donuts every day. (I'M NOT FAT!)
• I have 4 robots in my bedroom, one of them costs 8000 dollars!
• I'm a busy animator... I will not tell you the channel!
• I always get an A+ in maths tests! (I'm a NERD!!!)
• I want to be an Astronaut! If you ask why, I love the Space m8

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheeeese!

Alright, looks like you can follow simple directions. You chopped out that extra Right/Responsibility like I asked, and you did add onto your random facts. I... kind of wish you had added more useful stuff to them, as these definitely confirm your young age.

However, considering your patience and ability to follow directions from staff - not to mention the quality of your application - I think that, overall, you've earned a place on our whitelist. Just give me a few minutes to get you on there and you should be good to go. Congrats!
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by wade wilson Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:28 pm

1)mylittlewhovian
2)i want to join the server because I am bored with run off the day normal Minecraft I mean come on have you ever gotten bored of exploring the same cave over and over again I almost gave up on normal minecraft then I found Uncle Mion’s Gulliver mod. I can’t keep this mod to myself even if I wanted to. please consider me because i like the way the rules aren't to strict or loose. i love the way it looks in the pictures.
3)i don’t know if I can make 60 words for what I am good for but I can mine, I can snipe, I can sword fight a horde of zombies if there’s room for it, build quality  and quantity houses fast i can give great insight on if and how we could do stuff, and i am good at building when i know what to have.
4)a. I am a brony because good fandom, good show, great story, great characters, amazing villains
  b. I am at my best at sniping in minecraft because i can easily hit far away enemies.
  c. I enjoy dead pool because it is hard to explain between all the 4th wall breaking and his Unpredictability but he is a cool mercenary
  d. I am a HUGE whovian because of the story, time travel,speeches,explosions,good characters,daleks, and feels.
  e. I have a dark and light sense of humor for example i could laugh at a drunk driving sketch in family guy and then laugh at something from loony tunes.
5) You have the right to take the contents of any chest predesignated as a Donation Bin, such as the
Spawnington Villager Church donation bins at the global spawn point

6) cheese “sponge” blue cheese “lapis lazuli”

Last edited by wade wilson on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : failed 1st take)
wade wilson
wade wilson

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:36 pm

wade wilson wrote:1)mylittlewhovian
2)i want to join the server because I am bored with run off the day normal Minecraft I mean come on have you ever gotten bored of exploring the same cave over and over again I almost gave up on normal minecraft then I found Uncle Mion’s Gulliver mod and I can’t keep this mod to myself even if I wanted to so please consider me
3)i don’t know if I can make 60 words for what I am good for but I can mine, I can snipe, I can sword fight a horde of zombies if there’s room for it, build quality  and quantity houses fast I know I am under the word limit but please let me join
4)a. I am a brony
  b. I am best at sniping
  c. I enjoy dead pool
  d. I am a HUGE whovian
  e. I have a dark and light sense of humor
5) You have the right to take the contents of any chest predesignated as a Donation Bin, such as the
Spawnington Villager Church donation bins at the global spawn point

6) cheese “sponge” blue cheese “lapis lazuli”

Unfortunately, Deadpool, desperation is not a trait we're looking for in our players.

Anyway, I'll cut straight to the chase to get the pain over with, because you seem like the kind of person who will take offense to my review. First off, your reason to join our server specifically is completely nonexistent. All you're saying is you're bored by normal MC and you like the Gulliver mod. There isn't a single thing there referring to our server in particular.

The next section suffers from similar problems. You don't recount any experiences you've had on other servers that may shine light on your character... and in fact don't seem to reflect on your character at all. You don't even provide examples of your listed skills. Is it any wonder you're below our minimal word count?

Your random facts are all as short as can be. Why are you a brony? How exactly are you the best at sniping, and is that in real life or in games? What's enjoyable about Deadpool? Why do you like Doctor Who so much? Etc. etc. Just expand on your current facts.

Your last two answers are solid, though. Nice job. ^^

So, overall, no you're not getting whitelisted... yet. With time and effort, you can make this application something to be proud of and earn a place on our server. However, do remember that we don't lower our standards for anyone, regardless of age or other 'disabilities'. So if you don't think you can put in the time and effort, then you have the option to walk away and find an easier to join server. They are out there.

However, if you wish to follow my guidelines and edit your application, eventually you will probably grow to be the kind of person we're looking for and be able to enjoy a place on our whitelist.

The choice is yours. Which ever path you take, good luck. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 Empty Whitelist App - Copey

Post by Copey Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:49 am

1. My Minecraft IGN is Copey.

2. I want to join this server for quite a few reasons. Firstly, my best friend AkioPlaysMc plays on this server and he told me all about it and it seems really good, and when I watched the video, I was amazed by how awesome it looked. Also, I don't really have a home server but this server looks really good and all the people sound nice. From what I can see on the forums, this server probably has one of the nicest communities out there. Most of the servers I play on have some unfriendly people and some trolls but this server seems like nothing is bad. As I could see from the video, the place looked really exciting and there were lots of mini-games that look super exciting. The only person I know that plays on the server is AkioPlaysMc but I think I'd make lots of friends really quickly since I'm a friendly person. When I watched the video, I could see you can change your size and I've never done that before, so I'd love to go big and go small to see the effects!

3. For my talents, I'm not that smart really but I'm good at naming world flags and I am very good at parkour. When I find a server I like (supposedly this one) I play on that server as much as possible and prioritise in that server over the other servers I play on. I actually have quite a lot of experience in Moderating and I know how to control players/make them feel happy. If somebody is unfriendly to me, I can handle it well although if they keep being mean to me repetidely, I might start to get a little bit angry but usually I can control my anger. I'm usually shy at first around new people but after a few days, I start to feel very comfortable and like to help others and play with them. I'm often a slightly funny guy but I'm usually that guy that wants to have as much fun as possible. Smile

4. I am from the Uk and support Arsenal in football, even though I don't live anywhere near London.  Razz
I play tennis every saturday.
I've always loved world flags and learning them.
2 years ago was when I started playing Minecraft, and I've only really played on Multiplayer.
I'm good at fixing griefs.

5. I've chosen Responsibility 8 - Please refrain from stealing another player's property.

6. The server currency is cheese Cheese.

Last edited by Copey on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding detail)
Copey
Copey

Back to top Go down

Post by AkioPlaysMc Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:54 am

I like flags too Copey Very Happy same with parkour. I never knew I would be mentiones in this XD Good luck Copey

Best wishes Akio
AkioPlaysMc
AkioPlaysMc

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Copey's Application #1:

Hi I’m Hannah and I’m going to review your application today!

Question 2: For starters, I don’t believe you when you say “Best friend”, I know that you two know each other online (Since Akio is my brother), but that doesn’t go to say that your best friends and plus Akio told me he didn’t realise that you thought this. I don't intend to burst your bubble here, I still think you two are great friends, but the way you phrase this sounds a little like you see each other everyday irl. xP You make mention of our trailer which is good, and you say that you think you’d make a lot of friends quickly which is good too. I know that you haven't had any experience yet with the Gulliver mod yet since I had to help you instal it so don’t worry if you think that we might get annoyed because you don’t know everything yet because we won’t - Even “I” learned a lot about the mod from playing on this server. xP

Question 3: Wow, random fact there. xP I’m terrible at naming world flags so I’d suppose you’d probably beat me in a world flag pop quiz. We have a little parkour game up at the fairground I think you’d enjoy a lot, so you’d probably fit right in here. Heh… when you say “control” I hope you mean in a good way. Wink If someone ever DOES keep being mean to you here, don’t be afraid to contact the staff here so they can sort it out for you. We’re pretty good at that. A lot of people are rather shy when they first meet someone, so we perfectly understand if you're quiet for the first couple days. I’m sure that this community will make you feel right at home, though.

Question 4:
1> I am from the UK as well, FTW!!! (And woot, Football!)
2>Could be a bit longer. xP
3> Multiplayer is a lot more interesting, yeah. ^^
4> Could you elabourate on this a bit more?
5> Eeep, it seems you have missing a fifth fact

Question 5: Correct but if you could mention why that was your favourite, that would be great! ^^

Question 6: Correct again!

Conclusion: Everything in this application seems fine… Except one tiny flaw, a few of your facts a little vague and too short… Your VERY close to being whitelisted, I assure you. Hop back to question 4 on my review and go through some of the things I’ve pointed out and repost your application when you’ve finished revising it. Thank you for applying and I hope to see your next application shortly. Smile

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 Empty Copey Whitelist App V2

Post by Copey Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:38 am

1. My Minecraft IGN is Copey.

2. I want to join this server for quite a few reasons. Firstly, one of my best minecraft friends, AkioPlaysMc plays on this server and he told me all about it and it seems really good, and when I watched the video, I was amazed by how awesome it looked. Also, I don't really have a home server but this server looks really good and all the people sound nice. From what I can see on the forums, this server probably has one of the nicest communities out there. Most of the servers I play on have some unfriendly people and some trolls but this server seems like nothing is bad. As I could see from the video, the place looked really exciting and there were lots of mini-games that look super exciting. The only person I know that plays on the server is AkioPlaysMc but I think I'd make lots of friends really quickly since I'm a friendly person. When I watched the video, I could see you can change your size and I've never done that before, so I'd love to go big and go small to see the effects!

3. For my talents, I'm not that smart really but I'm good at naming world flags and I am very good at parkour. When I find a server I like (supposedly this one) I play on that server as much as possible and prioritise in that server over the other servers I play on. I actually have quite a lot of experience in Moderating and I know how to control players/make them feel happy. If somebody is unfriendly to me, I can handle it well although if they keep being mean to me repetidely, I might start to get a little bit angry but usually I can control my anger. I'm usually shy at first around new people but after a few days, I start to feel very comfortable and like to help others and play with them. I'm often a slightly funny guy but I'm usually that guy that wants to have as much fun as possible. Smile

4. 1. I am from the Uk and support Arsenal in football, even though I don't live anywhere near London.
2. I play tennis every saturday, although sometimes I play it on Wednesdays/Tuesdays, although that very rarely happens.
3. At school I am in Year 9 and as my options I have chosen to take Geography, Astronomy and Economics, although ICT is my reserve choice. Smile
4. I started playing Minecraft two years ago, and I've only really played on Multiplayer. This is because Singeplayer gets slightly boring as you have to do things by yourself and you can't play with your friends. Minecraft is the game I mainly play, although in summer I also play Fifa and around October, I play quite a lot on QuizUp.
5. I'm good at fixing griefs, and I've actually had fun fixing them, because I have to use my common sense to think where blocks go, and sometimes the building is slightly symmetrical, so it's quite easy to work out where most blocks go as you put the same side on one side as it is on the other side.

5. I've chosen Responsibility 8 - Please refrain from stealing another player's property. I've chosen this reason because stealing is very bad and I would feel bad if I stole something, and would also feel bad if something was stolen from me. In my opinion if you want something from another player, you should kindly ask them to buy it from them.

6. The server currency is Cheese.

Last edited by Copey on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a mistake)
Copey
Copey

Back to top Go down

Post by Stank34 Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Stank34

I would like to join this server because I want to have the experience of a multiplayer Gulliver Mod Server. I just looked at the mod and it is extremely fun, and I want to play with more people. I want to have fun with this mod with alot more people then just myself singleplayer.

I am an optimistic kind of guy, with a curious mind. I am not that experienced with the Gulliver mod, but after I tried it, I fell in love with this mod (metaphorically). I want to see how this server can benefit me in learning more about the Gulliver Mod, and to be socially attatched to more people.

I am extremely good in math for my age.
I am obsessed with Potatos, although I don't eat them, I value them too much to eat them.
I eat breakfast extremely slow.
I play a good game called roblox (not advertising, promise)
I am a humorous kind of guy, and can tell a good joke from a terrible one.

20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

Cheese!!!!!!!

Stank34

RP Character Sheet
Name: Stan
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:21 pm

Stank34's Application:

Howdy doody!! I'm Jammy and I'll be reviewing your whitelist today!

Q1!
Okay!

Q2!
Fair enough! But you're gonna have to explain a little more about what drew you to this server! Anything in particular? Or was it just the fact that you wanted to use the mod with others? Surprised

Q3!
This is good! But mainly you have explained how the server can benefit you positively. (Check the question again!) How can your abilities contribute to the server as a whole?

Q4!
1- That's a really good thing to be able to do well! But how good are ya?
2- What a strange thing to do, do you have a potato shrine? XD
3- I really question why you've chosen this of all things but y'know, yay! Random!
4- Roblox eh? Well, what do you do when playing on roblox?
5- Oh really? Humour is appreciated I guess! Give us your best joke! (I'm kidding.)

Q5!
Mhm! Right!

Q6!
Good ol' cheese is correct! Well done!

I do not recommend this application yet! Have another go! ^^ You were so close!
You can try reposting your whitelist and answering some of the questions I've asked you in your response and it might help you get yourself whitelisted. Like a Star @ heaven
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

Post by dancem9 Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:49 pm

I don't know if you know but I redid my application, also sorry to bother you guys.
dancem9
dancem9

Back to top Go down

Post by Stank34 Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Stank34

I would like to join this server because I want to have the experience of a multiplayer Gulliver Mod Server. I just looked at the mod and it is extremely fun, and I want to play with more people. I want to have fun with this mod with alot more people then just myself singleplayer. This server looks popular and nice where I can ease in nicely.

I am an optimistic kind of guy, with a curious mind. I am not that experienced with the Gulliver mod, but after I tried it, I fell in love with this mod (metaphorically). I want to see how this server can benefit me in learning more about the Gulliver Mod, and to be socially attatched to more people. I will try to help everyone I see and get a good reputation trying to help everyone Very Happy. I am a very good redstoner, and can help out with redstone as well.

I am extremely good in math for my age. I can easily do variable when the average 6th grader struggles with them.
I am obsessed with Potatos, although I don't eat them, I value them too much to eat them. (Yes, I have a potato shrine)
I eat breakfast extremely slow.
I play a good game called roblox (not advertising, promise) where you can MAKE GAMES, in a GAME. YEAH, GAME-CEPTION. IT GETS WORSE AFTER THAT.
I am a humorous kind of guy, and can tell a good joke from a terrible one.

20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

Cheese!!!!!!

Stank34

RP Character Sheet
Name: Stan
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:58 pm

dancem9 wrote:I don't know if you know but I redid my application, also sorry to bother you guys.

Would you mind reposting your application so we can see it please? Smile

Thank you

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 Empty White-list application

Post by ekkapekka Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:06 am

1. Name: ekkapekka

2. I would like to try out the gulliver mod on a good community (A friend told me about it). I haven't had much experience with the gulliver mod, but I'm sure I will pick it up as I go.

3. I'm good at designing and building. I'm a very positive person and I can cheer people up when they are down. I like cheese, I like to just build when nothing is happening, so time zones are not a problem.

- I'm from Finland, but I speak good enough english to talk with people.
- I watch a lot of glee and I'm in a singing group.
- I obsessed with Doctor Who.
- I have experience with other modpacks.
- I'm a tinkerer.

5. Please be mindful that the server's size changing theme is for platonic entertainment purposes, andthat is is visited regularly by children and young adults with equal rights to enjoy the server.

6. "Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations. These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

ekkapekka

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:57 am

ekkapekka wrote:1. Name: ekkapekka

2. I would like to try out the gulliver mod on a good community (A friend told me about it). I haven't had much experience with the gulliver mod, but I'm sure I will pick it up as I go.

3. I'm good at designing and building. I'm a very positive person and I can cheer people up when they are down. I like cheese, I like to just build when nothing is happening, so time zones are not a problem.

- I watch a lot of glee and I'm in a singing group.
- I obsessed with Doctor Who.
- I have experience with other modpacks.
- I'm a tinkerer.

5. Please be mindful that the server's size changing theme is for platonic entertainment purposes, andthat is is visited regularly by children and young adults with equal rights to enjoy the server.

6. "Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

Okay, let's get straight to business, then!

Now, this may seem nitpicky to you, but... your reason to join is simply too short. I realize English isn't your first language, but the application directions are pretty clear that the minimum word count is 60 words... and your reason to join is way short of that. Your general reason to join is good, though! (But please name your friend. It's important.)

Again, this next answer of yours is short. The general content is great, but you can definitely afford to be more wordy. ^^

Your random facts also, for the most part, suffer from shortness. Again, I know English is not your first language, but you actually seem to be a good speaker in it. Anyway, your very first fact that tells me this is actually solid in length and content. Your second fact, third, fourth, and fifth facts need more, though. Why do you like singing, or how did you get into that singing group? Why do you like Doctor Who? Why do you like tinkering, and/or what have you made in your endeavors? Things like that. ^^

Good Right/Responsibility quoted there!

Wow, just 'cheese' works fine for here, but you get brownie points for your lengthy answer Razz

Overall, your application isn't far from what it needs to be. In general, your content is very sound, and you don't suffer too badly from the language barrier like, unfortunately, most other non-English speakers do. However, most of your application is simply a skeleton. You've got to add some meat to those bones by lengthening the sections I pointed out, and then you should be good to go!

Good luck!
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 9 Empty White-list application 1.1

Post by ekkapekka Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:48 am

1. Name: ekkapekka

2. I would like to try out the gulliver mod on a good community (Flashgnash told me about it). I haven't had much experience with the gulliver mod, but I'm sure I will pick it up as I go. I have played little bit of the gulliver mod on singleplayer, but only on creative mode. When Flashgnash told me that Big sister is a gulliver mod server I got very excited to join and try out

3. I'm good at designing and building. I'm a very positive person and I can cheer people up when they are down. I like cheese, I like to just build when nothing is happening, so time zones are not a problem. I don't have problem whit other people. I help people if I can. I'm also very knoleg full with minecraft. I can help people translate words or sentences from English to Finnish and Swedish.

- I watch a lot of glee and I'm in a singing group. I got in to singing when I realized that I have a voice of beauty.
- I obsessed with Doctor Who because it's so fun and adventure full and the tardis is just so wierd but still understand it some how.
- I have experience with other modpacks like tekkit, custom modpacks and Devour the world
- I'm a tinkerer. I make my own custom sonic screwdrivers out of other broken sonic screwdrivers.

6. "Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

P.S. The borwnie was the best, I ate it under a secund. rabbit

Last edited by ekkapekka on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total

ekkapekka

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:33 am

Stank34's Application #2:

Yay!
Okay back to the questions we had problems with!

Q2)
Yay! That gives us a little more insight. Well done!

Q3)
Congrats! You've mastered the basic ability of writing about how you can benefit others! You've written enough! I hope you don't use redstone clocks too much in your redstone contraption doodas. x3

Q4)
You could've expanded on a few more of these points but I'm pretty sure this is okay!

I do recommend this application for whitelist.. You seem to have good intentions and would enjoy playing on here a lot and as far as I know we could somewhat benefit from your company!
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:10 pm

ekkapekka wrote:1. Name: ekkapekka

2. I would like to try out the gulliver mod on a good community (Flashgnash told me about it). I haven't had much experience with the gulliver mod, but I'm sure I will pick it up as I go. I have played little bit of the gulliver mod on singleplayer, but only on creative mode. When Flashgnash told me that Big sister is a gulliver mod server I got very excited to join and try out

3. I'm good at designing and building. I'm a very positive person and I can cheer people up when they are down. I like cheese, I like to just build when nothing is happening, so time zones are not a problem. I don't have problem whit other people. I help people if I can. I'm also very knoleg full with minecraft. I can help people translate words or sentences from English to Finnish and Swedish.

- I watch a lot of glee and I'm in a singing group. I got in to singing when I realized that I have a voice of beauty.
- I obsessed with Doctor Who because it's so fun and adventure full and the tardis is just so wierd but still understand it some how.
- I have experience with other modpacks like tekkit, custom modpacks and Devour the world
- I'm a tinkerer. I make my own custom sonic screwdrivers out of other broken sonic screwdrivers.

P.S. The borwnie was the best, I ate it under a secund. rabbit

Okay, well... you fixed everything I asked you to. Congratulations, you're one of few people who actually reads and understands my first review XD

Just give me a minute and I'll have you whitelisted. Congratulations!
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next