Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

+121
RainbowDoggy23
Tomtanium
Spookster
ThWolfGirlGamer
Oonicorn
Vaughndp
Jams
TheHylianWizard
BurgerWarrior
superjo98
Kiddon
Sharkstooth18
henry979
dogdad14
DarthHypnos
Overlord5591
TomQuixote
MR_HEY
airboardgaming
The_Glitch
NicoCraftGZ
AllistairC
Grumm
korallkarlsson
HanChi
Morganafreeman
Jazzy_Robot
GameMaster
AB6
Vard_Vasq
cocoface9155
Licksthejury
tutu_gamers
Eggy294
DERPYOP
RyleyTheCreator
SAGERRETT GAMING
Lomgren
Tylordian
BarkingKat55
Colonel_Slothy
Okinaru
SuperSonicFan411
pepsi
Fantastic Guy
ThrashCetchum12
AsfJerden
ilcalmissimo
titch_log
LegitMudkip03
EvilEnderWiz13
DragonCider
firemanevan
Dictator360
Walter Giulio
Cool Ella
Asonja_Masenko
Airforce101
Benner2880
Kadan8
ZakhepTheFox
McZachy
Baste
OnlyJesse
astronaut32
Beash
Dr-ObiwanRyan
Pazlin
nothimagain
Stank34
AkioPlaysMc
Copey
wade wilson
PTpirahna
Little_mack
FlowerFaerie
Bernardo05Craft
dancem9
Neon12134
cutiepiesweetpea
Kumaryk
Ninjaminer2017
Danzo_175
Hemaris
Ricktyna
pilotofsomething
DJCOOL2008
Kamkut1337
sazzlepopz
Flammole
ZzSuperZz
NeverAlive12
nvm99
forestcraft1999
DonaldDeDuck
Scatt_man77
Mimi
Jordan0725
iFan
AssassinEevee
flashgnash
Spitfire
SFPT
ekkapekka
TheEnderSorcerer
Cris Blu
a4955
thepug36
ExplodingTonyTNT
Hurricaneike123
Cordelia
Crono_Z
KaCii
Justin5467T
AgencyDrone
_torchlit_
oreojames
Kerii
Fear
FlareStar
IEatCupcakes
125 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Ciabatta Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm

Yes, it's PAINFULLY short. XD
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by SAGERRETT GAMING Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:05 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

SAGERRETT

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I really enjoy the Gulliver mod, it's fun to see the world from a different perspective, but in my opinion the Gulliver mod is not fully enjoyable in singleplayer. Just when I was about to give up I found this server, a server which doesn't tolerate griefers, and has a friendly community, a server that has more to offer than just a simple survival world. I applied to join this amazing community.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I never was good at rating myself, but I've been playing minecraft for at least 3.5 years. I can build really good well that's what my friends say, I'm always ready to help, especially when it comes to redstone powered buildings, I'm amazingly good at making textured skins.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I'm pretty flexible with almost everything (food, mods, behaviours, ect...).
• I never get bored, and if I do, I know how not to be.
• I almost always watch one movie every day.
• I once had a cat named Mittens, it could open doors and sometimes went adventuring for several days without showing up.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Right number 6,
"If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, thethematic value of the map." I find it amazing to be able to live in living places.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese!

-This is an exciting moment.

SAGERRETT GAMING

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:52 am

SAGERRETT GAMING wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

SAGERRETT

I really enjoy the Gulliver mod, it's fun to see the world from a different perspective, but in my opinion the Gulliver mod is not fully enjoyable in singleplayer. Just when I was about to give up I found this server, a server which doesn't tolerate griefers, and has a friendly community, a server that has more to offer than just a simple survival world. I applied to join this amazing community.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I never was good at rating myself, but I've been playing minecraft for at least 3.5 years.  I can build really good well that's what my friends say, I'm always ready to help, especially when it comes to redstone powered buildings, I'm amazingly good at making textured skins.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I once had a cat named Mittens, it could open doors and sometimes went adventuring for several days without showing up.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Right number 6,
"If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, thethematic value of the map." I find it amazing to be able to live in living places.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese!

Hello Bob Saget...

Your name sounded a lot like a Youtube channel, and sure enough you have one -- so I thought that was an interesting factoid, more so since it's never mentioned in the app.  Wink

Anyway, I will review your application, or at least I WOULD have if your application hadn't looked so darn familiar.  A quick search yielded this...

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27p625-whitelist-applications#15874

So,... any idea why a Youtube Let's Player feels the need to plagiarize off another applicant? ;<
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by SAGERRETT GAMING Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:40 pm

What! that most of been a coincidence I wrote the thing in my words if you want me to restart I guess i could

SAGERRETT GAMING

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Colonel_Slothy wrote:second try:

Colonel_Slothy

I never was good at rating myself, but I've been playing minecraft for at least 3.5 years. Sadly I can't build that good, thats the reason I build my buildings in singleplayer first before in multplayer, so nothing gets messed up. I'm always ready to help, especially when it comes to redstone powered buildings.

• I love grapefruit, mango and mangosteen.
• I once had a cat named Snowflake, it could open doors and sometimes went adventuring for several days without showing up.

Right number 6,

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese!

Such a coincidence for Bob Saget!!!  \^0^/

My theory is that Colonel Slothy looked at your application, built a trans-dimensional time machine, and posted it long before you did to steal your place, cause he's such an evil sloth. XD

Anyway, I would stick to reviews on other servers since it'll be hard to trust you after this.  Good luck to you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 Empty My Whitelist Application

Post by RyleyTheCreator Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:43 pm

My in game username:
RyleyTheCreator (and soon might be WolfieTheCreator)

Why i would like to join:
Because no one does modded servers because they need proper installation, and we all get bored playing alone ( Is that only me or what? #foreveralone)
Second, this server seems important because there is a white list (I'm guessing it's because there can only be 30 or 40 people on at a time.)

My talents/skills/things that make me stand out:

I have orange hair (RL and MC)
I like to use the Minecraft files to do things (like what they are used for, editing them [not the java or json files.], adding mods,etc.)
I like to build things like castles, Secret/troll related stuff (not griefing or inappropriate stuff don't worry. And if I do, I will remove it willingly.), Tree houses, Cities, Lighthouses, etc.
I like Cheez (yes i saw everybody's post and they went crazy for it)

Rules/Rights:
My favorite part is that the server rules/rights has a government like the United States, has 0-5 (a few) plugins just to make the server a bit safer and fun.
Second, I like that it has a backstory to it not just one of those jump right in servers.

And Last the server currency:
Cheese....... (OK?)

Last edited by RyleyTheCreator on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Tidying up my post, And Adding Extra Information)

RyleyTheCreator

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 Empty Reply

Post by RyleyTheCreator Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:11 pm

I want to note that if you are looking at my white list on Oct. 21 2016 at 10pm+ then i wont be at my computer. otherwise have fun reading <3

Last edited by RyleyTheCreator on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The topic thingy :P)

RyleyTheCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by RyleyTheCreator Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:41 am

IF any admin of this topic is online i would be happy if you were to look at this application. I don't mean to be angry about it i just can't think of any other way of saying it.
Anyways bye. Giant Hugs Giant Spin

Last edited by RyleyTheCreator on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

RyleyTheCreator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pazlin Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:31 am

Hi there, before I make any comment on it, Ryley, I'm NOT an admin, but I do wish you can change your application a bit.
...Well, maybe a little more than a "bit".

First... Your reason to join is... Very, VERY short, it's far from enough to meet the standard of the application's requirement.

Second, you basically copied the entire Novice Creed and Responsibilities, which isn't really what you should do... You should copy and paste a few of them that you agreed the most, instead of copying the ENTIRE of them.

Third, you posted 3 messages in a row, and 2 of them are unnecessary. That can be regarded as "spamming".

I hope that helps.
Pazlin
Pazlin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex/Paz/Pazzy
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

http://pazlin.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RyleyTheCreator Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:14 pm

It did Pazlin. As you (may) see is that i made some of my reasons bigger and tidied up some. also later the day that you posted that reply i fixed the copy pasted rule thing Razz

RyleyTheCreator

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 Empty Whitelist

Post by DERPYOP Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:52 pm

1. My in-game name is DERPYOP, capitals-sensitive.

2. I have always liked the Gulliver mod, but single-player gets pretty lonely for me, so I hope I can be of use to the community, and a good friend to the members of this server.  I like that there are strict rules for outward appearances of buildings, as dirt hovels and such really bother me.  I heard about this server just by searching the internet until I stumbled upon the main server, but that has been discontinued Crying or Very sad .  I have never had any prior experience with Gulliver servers, and I hope it isn't too different from regular Gulliver.

3. I am good with redstone as for skills, but when it comes to building, I'm not all that great, but am very hard on myself when it comes to appearances.  I like to think of myself as a unique person who usually keeps to themselves, but is an extrovert at heart.  I am very mature, although only 12, and experienced with Minecraft, although I am usually very patient with players new to the game.  I hope that I can be of use to the community by assisting in large redstone machines, adding details to builds and things of that sort.

4.    A. I am home schooled. This is odd right now, but interestingly enough becoming rarer and rarer.
      B. I like to think of myself as a scholar in chemistry, mostly with metallurgy and alkali metals, (In homeschooling, age is irrelevant, all that matters is your thirst for learning, not the fact that you're twelve).
      C. I am a boy, although I have shoulder length hair. Kind of odd.
      D. I am bilingual, English and Spanish, and learning Old Latin.
      E. My part-time real-life hobby is metal melting. I melt copper, zinc, aluminium, silver and gold.

5. My favorite right in the Novice's Creed is 12; If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­ obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary. I like that because I plan on being a Tiny, and was worried about Giants kidnapping me and putting me in a cage or something. (I know, weird phobia Laughing )

6. The physical currencies are Cheese (Sponge blocks) and Blue Cheese (Lapis Lazuli blocks)

DERPYOP

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:57 am

DERPYOP wrote:1. My in-game name is DERPYOP, capitals-sensitive.

2. I have always liked the Gulliver mod, but single-player gets pretty lonely for me, so I hope I can be of use to the community, and a good friend to the members of this server.  I like that there are strict rules for outward appearances of buildings, as dirt hovels and such really bother me.  I heard about this server just by searching the internet until I stumbled upon the main server, but that has been discontinued Crying or Very sad .  I have never had any prior experience with Gulliver servers, and I hope it isn't too different from regular Gulliver.

3. I am good with redstone as for skills, but when it comes to building, I'm not all that great, but am very hard on myself when it comes to appearances.  I like to think of myself as a unique person who usually keeps to themselves, but is an extrovert at heart.  I am very mature, although only 12, and experienced with Minecraft, although I am usually very patient with players new to the game.  I hope that I can be of use to the community by assisting in large redstone machines, adding details to builds and things of that sort.

4.    A. I am home schooled. This is odd right now, but interestingly enough becoming rarer and rarer.
      B. I like to think of myself as a scholar in chemistry, mostly with metallurgy and alkali metals, (In homeschooling, age is irrelevant, all that matters is your thirst for learning, not the fact that you're twelve).
      C. I am a boy, although I have shoulder length hair. Kind of odd.
      D. I am bilingual, English and Spanish, and learning Old Latin.
      E. My part-time real-life hobby is metal melting. I melt copper, zinc, aluminium, silver and gold.

5. My favorite right in the Novice's Creed is 12; If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­ obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary. I like that because I plan on being a Tiny, and was worried about Giants kidnapping me and putting me in a cage or something. (I know, weird phobia Laughing )

6. The physical currencies are Cheese (Sponge blocks) and Blue Cheese (Lapis Lazuli blocks)
Hello Derpy,
Well while Ryley decides to write a better application, I'll go ahead and review yours since it's almost a great application....

QUESTION 2: Your question has a good bit of meat which is nice, but you do gloss over why you like the Gulliver mod.  For reasons I'll explain later, it's rather important that we know what makes you like this super-antiquated mod, and why you're willing to join us rather than a more exciting current-gen mod on Minecraft 1.9 or 1.10 or something.  

Also, you might have misinterpreted the creeds because we don't technically have any rules per se, nor do we strictly regulate the outward appearance of buildings. What is enforced is that you don't significantly change public buildings, or damage private buildings -- but outside of this, so long as it's not lewd, insulting or damaging to your neighbours, you can pretty much build whatever you want. 

Funny how after three years we can still call Gunia's the "main" server; but yes you're correct, that server sadly closed shop around 1.5 years ago when the owner, Gunia, got tired of Minecraft and moved on. The server started as a kind of lifeboat for that server, then quickly evolved into its own offshoot,... even so, we never forget our roots.

QUESTION 3: Ah, you sound like a redstone connoisseur, that's good. Exceptional building skills aren't required as much as people skills... after all, with good people skills, you're more likely to ether get help with building or be taught how to build well. 

I will say this, though: mature people don't have to say they're mature, they simply ACT mature. ;P

QUESTION 4:
a> Are you sure?  Maybe in your area, but due to the declining education standards, homeschooling is becoming more of an enticing alternative than ever before.  What really hampers it is city, state or local government regulation that seeks to curb is to that all kids are mandated to go to prison... er, I mean, "school". XD
Oh and since you mentioned it, fun bit of trivia: Gunia was also homeschooled, and I sort of wish I had been. Razz

b> Haha, spoken like a true seeker of knowledge, I like that!  You should be a BizKid! XD 
I would definitely drop all the "12" references, however, because if you really want people to treat you like you're not a 12-year old schoolboy, it helps to NOT mention it in every other sentence as that just makes you sound a bit insecure.  As I said previously: mature people don't have to say they're mature, they just act the part. ^^

c> You seem to be in love with the word "odd" a lot.  Also, it's not weird at all, clearly you haven't seen heavy metal singers. XD
Plus you already referred to yourself as "themselves", so either your grammar slipped back there or you identify as gender agnostic.

d> Oh nice, I am too... and also a coincidence, I was forced to learn Old Latin as well. I didn't enjoy it and I remember almost nothing, but it was interesting. ^^

e> Very nice, I like when young people have such practical hobbies with which they could potentially make some good money too (don't be afraid to learn about money and business at an early age, you'll thank yourself later!). ^^

Granted you already mentioned metallurgy before, but I like the extra detail. I personally love gold and silver, so it's fun to see someone else with an interest in it -- I've bet you've had to work with bullion coins, such as American silver eagles or Kruggerands, and the like. ^^

QUESTION 5:
Oh dammit, you were doing so well. >v<
Well here's kinda where you show your age a little (and what a coincidence, it's Right "12")... Is it really necessary to be that oddly specific about cages and stuff, to the point where you even call it a "weird phobia" with a kind of smile and winky face, as if you actually WANT people to do that to you? This is why it's important at the beginning to have an idea of why you like the Gulliver mod, since sometimes people try to come here for very BAD reasons that are only fun to them but to no one else. 

Since you already dug yourself a little hole, you're going to have to explain this "weird phobia" and why it won't be a problem should we whitelist you. 

QUESTION 6:
And correct!

VERDICT: 
Well, you appear to be nice, you sound smart, you're homeschooled, you have good hobbies, you wrote a properly-structured application, and you have a fairly strong interest in our server. Under normal circumstances, you're practically a shoe-in.

Unfortunately, you also seem to have a knack for self-sabotage, mainly by saying or constantly repeating unnecessary things. Here this can only cost you the loss of a whitelist if you can't fix this (which you will be able to), so you have the luxury of using this as a mere learning experience. However, for your own sake, you should try to fix that bad habit before it causes problems for something important in real life. 

Anyway, please read through my feedback, and repost a revised application which tries to address your interest in Gulliver in Question 2, and explain the cage comment in Question 5.  For an added bonus. If you're feeling extra adventurous, you can also try to revise away the obsession with your age, and focus on the more exciting stuff. After all, we already have had exceptional young people that have written superb applications on the first go, and have either been your age or younger, so now its your turn to show us what makes you exceptional! 

Good luck! Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 Empty WhiteList Application

Post by Eggy294 Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:12 am

My Minecraft username is Electrofish994

I would like to join this server is because I really think that this server. Not only that I just want to experience the Gullivers mod, and be part of the shrink and giant community. Which will give me an innovative experience in the Minecraft community, and how I can explore what the server is like. Especially meeting new people as well who are into that same community as me.

I am a very friendly person on Minecraft who really likes to talk to people, especially new people. I'm subsequently great at making builds such as houses, pixel art, statues, and other builds. I'm very obedient when it comes to following the rules, and I never break any. I will try not to be inappropriate on servers that do not allow it. I can also take criticism and I do listen to it and I will attempt to fix any issues that one would criticise about.

I'm really good at doing role plays especially for people who love doing them
I do drawings such as sketches of animals, anime, and even just generic cartoons.
I like to sing to a lot, and love listening to music such as the Chemical Brothers.
I love to play video games such as Final Fantasy, Undertale, Minecraft, Ark, and many others. My favorite type of games is RPGs.
I also like to watch shows on Youtube like Filthy Frank.

The responsibility I like the most is respecting other players because you want players to treat you the same way as you would treat them.

The official currency is some cheese.
Eggy294
Eggy294

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 Empty Whitelist Application (Take 2)

Post by DERPYOP Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:23 am

1. My in-game name is DERPYOP, capitals-sensitive.

2. I have always liked the Gulliver mod, because (Warning: this may sound weird) I had a vision of me and my friends; some Tiny and some Giants, exploring the landscape super-efficiently.  Also the fact that Tinies can glide and grapple and raft and things like that I really like.  But then I realized that that was only possible where other Gulliver fans congregate, like servers.  Single-player got pretty lonely for me, so I hope I can be of use to the community, and a good friend to the members of this server.  I like that there are rules for outward appearances of buildings, as dirt hovels and such really bother me.  I heard about this server just by searching the internet until I stumbled upon the main server, but that has been discontinued Crying or Very sad .  I have never had any prior experience with Gulliver servers, and I hope it isn't too different from regular Gulliver.

3. I am good with redstone as for skills, but when it comes to building, I'm not all that great, but am very hard on myself when it comes to appearances.  I like to think of myself as a unique person who usually keeps to themselves, but is an extrovert at heart.  I am very mature, and experienced with Minecraft, although I am usually very patient with players new to the game.  I hope that I can be of use to the community by assisting in large redstone machines, adding details to builds and things of that sort.

B. I like to think of myself as a scholar in chemistry, mostly with metallurgy and alkali metals, (In homeschooling, age is irrelevant, all that matters is your thirst for learning).
     C. I am a boy, although I have shoulder length hair. Kind of odd. (Not really I guess)
     D. I am bilingual, English and Spanish, and learning Old Latin.  Fun fact: English was actually my second language, rather than English.
     E. My part-time real-life hobby is metal melting. I melt copper, zinc, aluminium, silver and gold, and their alloys.  I have my own "foundry" (a vessel in which to achieve scorching temperatures) and about 5 random torches sitting in my garage for no apparent reason, except that they're useful.

5. My favorite right in the Novice's Creed is 12; If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­ obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary. I like that because I plan on being a Tiny, and was worried about Giants kidnapping me and putting me in a cage or something. (I know, weird phobia Laughing)  My reason for this fear is that I have always felt that Giants can quite easily push around Tinies (Figuratively and literally!). What started this phobia is in the trailer, the Giant kidnaps the Tiny.

6. The physical currencies are Cheese (Sponge blocks) and Blue Cheese (Lapis Lazuli blocks).

Last edited by DERPYOP on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

DERPYOP

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 am

Eggy294 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

I would like to join this server is because I really think that this server. Not only that I just want to experience the Gullivers mod, and be part of the shrink and giant community. Which will give me an innovative experience in the Minecraft community, and how I can explore what the server is like. Especially meeting new people as well who are into that same community as me.

I am a very friendly person on Minecraft who really likes to talk to people, especially new people. I'm subsequently great at making builds such as houses, pixel art, statues, and other builds. I'm very obedient when it comes to following the rules, and I never break any. I will try not to be inappropriate on servers that do not allow it. I can also take criticism and I do listen to it and I will attempt to fix any issues that one would criticise about.

I do drawings such as sketches of animals, anime, and even just generic cartoons.
I like to sing to a lot, and love listening to music such as the Chemical Brothers.
I love to play video games such as Final Fantasy, Undertale, Minecraft, Ark, and many others. My favorite type of games is RPGs.

The responsibility I like the most is respecting other players because you want players to treat you the same way as you would treat them.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
The official currency is some cheese.

Hello Fish I'm Spook! The one who will be rating your application! Lets start

1) You've had a veeeery small name change! Changing only a number! This answer is correct though ^^

2) You have good reasons to join us... But... Your sentences are very weird to read! Could you look at them again?

3) This is a great answer, good job.

4) I can see 5 facts! Lets go trough them all together!

A) Well we do have special places for roleplaying!
B) Drawing! How cool!
C) Good!
D) Oh boy... Undertale Razz
E) Not the most interesting fact but it still passes! Yay!

5) Ehh what? Can you directly quote it for me xD?

6) Well not some... It's just cheese!

Verdict: You're very close! I'm going to ask you to change two itty bitty things... Please rewrite question 2 and quote one right or responsibility at question 5! The rest is good enough! Good luck!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 15 Empty Whitelist Application

Post by Eggy294 Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:22 pm

I would like to join this server is because I really think that it is a really fun server. Not only that I just want to experience the Gullivers mod. Not only that it will give me an innovative experience on what the server is like, and becoming part of a shrink and giant community. I will also meet some people who are into that same community as well.

The responsibility that I like the most is respecting other players because you want players to treat you the same way as you would treat them. “Please be courteous to your fellow players in our server.”

The official currency is cheese.
Eggy294
Eggy294

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:40 pm

DERPYOP wrote:1. My in-game name is DERPYOP, capitals-sensitive.

2. I have always liked the Gulliver mod, because (Warning: this may sound weird) I had a vision of me and my friends; some Tiny and some Giants, exploring the landscape super-efficiently.  Also the fact that Tinies can glide and grapple and raft and things like that I really like.  But then I realized that that was only possible where other Gulliver fans congregate, like servers.  Single-player got pretty lonely for me, so I hope I can be of use to the community, and a good friend to the members of this server.  I like that there are rules for outward appearances of buildings, as dirt hovels and such really bother me.  I heard about this server just by searching the internet until I stumbled upon the main server, but that has been discontinued Crying or Very sad .  I have never had any prior experience with Gulliver servers, and I hope it isn't too different from regular Gulliver.

3. I am good with redstone as for skills, but when it comes to building, I'm not all that great, but am very hard on myself when it comes to appearances.  I like to think of myself as a unique person who usually keeps to themselves, but is an extrovert at heart.  I am very mature, and experienced with Minecraft, although I am usually very patient with players new to the game.  I hope that I can be of use to the community by assisting in large redstone machines, adding details to builds and things of that sort.

B. I like to think of myself as a scholar in chemistry, mostly with metallurgy and alkali metals, (In homeschooling, age is irrelevant, all that matters is your thirst for learning).
     C. I am a boy, although I have shoulder length hair. Kind of odd. (Not really I guess)
     D. I am bilingual, English and Spanish, and learning Old Latin.  Fun fact: English was actually my second language, rather than English.
     E. My part-time real-life hobby is metal melting. I melt copper, zinc, aluminium, silver and gold, and their alloys.  I have my own "foundry" (a vessel in which to achieve scorching temperatures) and about 5 random torches sitting in my garage for no apparent reason, except that they're useful.

5. My favorite right in the Novice's Creed is 12; If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­ obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary. I like that because I plan on being a Tiny, and was worried about Giants kidnapping me and putting me in a cage or something. (I know, weird phobia Laughing)  My reason for this fear is that I have always felt that Giants can quite easily push around Tinies (Figuratively and literally!). What started this phobia is in the trailer, the Giant kidnaps the Tiny.

6. The physical currencies are Cheese (Sponge blocks) and Blue Cheese (Lapis Lazuli blocks).
Hello again, Derpy,

Okay, thanks for making your revisions so quickly, and without any kind of unnecessary complaint... that speaks volumes about you compared to other people that have tried to get on. ^^

QUESTION 2: You still keep worrying about "weirdness"... I don't think you know what "weird" is. Just imagine that I'VE had to sift through almost 400 player applications in the last 3 years, and my GAWD have I seen some weird, creepy and inappropriate things, so by comparison your stuff barely registers a snort from me. ^^

Anyway, that's an interesting dream and one that you can see play out in various trailers, not just ours. Anyway, this is a very utilitarian interest in the mod and I appreciate that... for example, I almost always play as 2x because I find it the easiest size in which to build things due to the long reach and the compact size (relative to other giants), you may develop other building strategies as well.

Just bear in mind, though, that people have been playing on the server less and less, either because they're busy with school or work, or because they're off playing on the Little Brother server (which has newer versions of Minecraft or other mods)... so if you find yourself still a bit lonely, don't worry, we're just preoccupied. ^^;

You left the "rules" thing so I'll bonk you on the head later, heh. XD

QUESTION 3: You cleaned out all the 12-year old references [good], but left the mature stuff [bad]. I'll bonk you on the head later for that too. Razz

QUESTION 4: Ooh, still good, and you added a touch more detail to a few of these, very good. ^^

QUESTION 5: Thank you for the explanation. Are you referring to OUR trailer? When Invisi [the giant hooded girl] grabs Spookie [now a moderator] and sticks him in a comfy little terrarium [which is not a cage], shortly after he escapes [using a rocket]?  That seems like a funny thing to be afraid of considering that's actually a very adorable sequence, and doesn't have a cage of any kind. XD

In any event, that scene was meant for comedy -- in real life, even if a Giant player did grab you, you would still be able to attack and fall to the ground, or use a rocket to blast out of the grasp.  Tinies aren't quite as defenseless as you might think... they are easy to hide and can still use weapons that are devastating to a Giant, such as flaming arrows/swords, as well as shrinking potions. Often times a giant has more to fear from a Tiny than the other way around. Wink

QUESTION 6: And correct still!

VERDICT:  Okay, I'm convinced, you have what it takes!  Smile
As I've said before, mature people don't have to say they're mature, they simply act the part. And despite a hiccup here and there, you certainly acted the part with this revision!

Good job, and welcome aboard!  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:46 pm

Eggy294 wrote:I would like to join this server is because I really think that it is a really fun server. Not only that I just want to experience the Gullivers mod. Not only that it will give me an innovative experience on what the server is like, and becoming part of a shrink and giant community. I will also meet some people who are into that same community as well.
Grammar issues aside, would you mind elaborating what you mean by "shrink and giant community"?  Granted we're a community, but I don't think we exclusively deal with "shrink" and "giant" stuff,... if anything, these days, we generally help with homework, talk about other games, play on the Little Brother server, build roads, work on Halloween skins, and, in my case, obsess about food.  The fact that you don't mention much about our server seems to show that you're not really sure what you're getting into [it's quite the insanity]. XD

Anyway, this is just to make sure you're applying to the right place, I don't want you to waste your time if we're not going to offer what you're looking for.  Wink

Good luck. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eggy294 Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:54 pm

I would like to join this server is because I really think that it is a really fun server. Not only that I just want to experience the Gullivers mod it will give me an innovative experience on what the server is like. I will also meet some people who are into that the Gullivers mod as well and get to have an interesting experience on this server.

The responsibility that I like the most is respecting other players because you want players to treat you the same way as you would treat them. “Please be courteous to your fellow players in our server.”

Eggy294
Eggy294

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:55 am

Eggy294 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

I would like to join this server is because I really think that it is a really fun server. Not only that I just want to experience the Gullivers mod it will give me an innovative experience on what the server is like. I will also meet some people who are into that the Gullivers mod as well and get to have an interesting experience on this server.

Erm, I asked a specific question, I never once said to repost your whole application [Spook is handling your app review, not me]. Worse, instead of answering my question, you just chose to ignore the subject altogether and censor it out of your latest application revision. That's not a very good sign, and I think you've unwillingly dug a little hole for yourself.

Now then, can I get an answer to my question, please?
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eggy294 Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:37 am

I would like to join this server is because I really think that it is a really fun server. Not only that I just want to experience the Gullivers mod it will give me an innovative experience on what the server is like. I will also meet some people who are into that the Gullivers mod as well. Which will be an interesting experience, especially getting into the shrink and giant community or macro community, which is when you have some people who are tiny, and some who are giant.

Eggy294
Eggy294

Back to top Go down

Post by Eggy294 Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:37 pm

I would like to join this server is because I really think that it is a really fun server. Not only that I just want to experience the Gullivers mod it will give me an innovative experience on what the server is like. I will also meet some people who are into that the Gullivers mod as well. Which will be an interesting experience, especially getting into the shrink and giant community or macro community, which is when you have some people who are tiny, and some who are giant.
Eggy294
Eggy294

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:16 pm

Eggy294 wrote:2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
Hmm, you still have a bit of a reading comprehension issue, but in your own indirect way you answered my question, and indeed my suspicions were realized.  Though I can't speak for the outside activities of all my players, I can definitely assure you that we are not part of the online "macro" community, nor does size changing figure that heavily in our activities anymore.  

So I think you're in the wrong place, and we may have to toss your application unless I can get some assurance that:

A) you can pay attention, and

B) you can behave yourself here

Good luck.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eggy294 Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:34 pm

I would like to join this server because I really think that it is a really fun server. Not only that I want to experience the Gullivers mod it will give me an innovative experience on what the server is like. I will also meet some people who are into that the Gullivers mod as well. Especially getting in to the shrink and giant community or macro community, which is when you have some people who are tiny, and some who are giants. Even if you are not just that I would still join, because I can create some interesting builds, and do role-plays with people online. I also do behave myself and pay attention to any criticism that I may receive within the server.
Eggy294
Eggy294

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:50 pm

*facedesk*

Okay, I think I've seen enough, I'll let Spookie handle the rest but I remain unimpressed with this person. 

For starters, this person doesn't understand why his write-up for question 2 is problematic for us. Second, he doesn't comprehend the difference between replying directly to a question, and reposting an application. It's almost like Pokemon speak, but instead of repeating his name, he keeps repeating the application, even while I keep asking for a decent human response to my question!

Lastly, he seems to fib about taking criticism and listening because up till now he's demonstrated neither... Or rather, his idea of accepting criticism is to just ignore it and perhaps hope it will go away.  That's not what we're looking for... :/
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next