Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 5 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

+4
ShadowScale
Raddaman8000
bryceio
Adamsuper2002
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

Post by Spookster Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:31 pm

<Hmm I'm interested in where we go... I'm excited!> Cabone decided to just simply follow the group
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:22 pm

"Oh thank you!" Marda exclaimed. "At least I won't have to waste my energy or magic." She put the heavy bag on the ground. "You know, I always take more then I need. Just in case."

Korro sheepishly scooped their leader's bag up, depositing it in a massive pouch where he kept his miniature fortune. It would be as safe as possible, there. At any rate, he nodded slightly in agreement with her statement. I probably carry less than what I need, but I make do...

She looked somewhere towards the distance thoughtfully. "Is everyone awake then?" she asked "And, where should we go first. I think we should go south towards Port Agasia, since its the nearest city?" She looked at each member individually. She leaned against a tree as she considered all the places they should search. "After all we won't have enough food and water for all of us, if we go any further" she pointed at the overloaded bag.

Alghast bit his lip. "I... can hunt for myself." He pointed out, shifting a bit. "And I'd rather avoid going further south... sorry..." He mumbled, wiping some sweat from his brow. The sun was still climbing, and so was the temperature. As frost giants have a very low body temperature, it was no wonder he felt uncomfortable.

"I don't know the area very well, though..." He added, relatively quietly. "Are there any decent, close cities north of here?"
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Quen lifted his hat up slightly and peeked at everyone getting up again, apparently starting to get ready to head out already. He sat up, but otherwise refused to move from his oversized 'seat' grabbing his feet with two paws and listening intently to the discussion on the next destination.

Adamsuper2002 wrote:"And, where should we go first. I think we should go south towards Port Agasia, since its the nearest city?" She looked at each member individually. She leaned against a tree as she considered all the places they should search. "After all we won't have enough food and water for all of us, if we go any further" she pointed at the overloaded bag.

BurgerWarrior wrote:
"I don't know the area very well, though..." He added, relatively quietly. "Are there any decent, close cities north of here?"

<Food and water is not a big obstacle for myself> Quen mused to himself <Usually people do not mind me taking a few crumbs of their own food, and sips of water, and that usually is satisfactory. If not, well... I am certain I can come up with ways> Quen smiled a wide grin, showing his tiny fangs.

As for the destination, Quen picked up his staff, stood tall on his paws and slammed it into the trees trunk, the glowing energy coating it again. A small flash of light erupted, in an attempt to gain attention from the witch and giant, as he cleared his throat. "I favor our big friend here. Indeed,  Agasia is the nearest, and most logical choice, but I may have to pose the question: What if we find nothing there? Our path would then take us even further south, to Gutalia, unless we backtrack on ourselves, thus wasting valuable time." Quen put a clawed finger to his chin, delving into his memory

"Since that's the case, might I suggest going north instead, towards Malhala? That way we can carry on north to Kerna. That is, unless you have any objections to this?" He looked to the witch, clearly speaking to her on this point "While I may know the geography of the land, which was undoubtedly required of the mages college, my mind is absent of any knowledge of these places, and I know not who or what what resides there"

Quen tilted his head, waiting for a response and, hopefully, a resolution to this debate, so they could get moving again.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Adamsuper2002 wrote:"Oh thank you!" Marda exclaimed "At least I won't have to waste my energy or magic". She put the heavy bag on the ground. "You know, I always take more then I need. Just in  case" she looked somewhere towards the distance remembering how someone stole her bag the a couple of hours ago when she was sleeping. She even knew who it probably was. "Is everyone awake then?" she asked "And, where should we go first. I think we should go south towards Port Agasia, since its the nearest city?" She looked at each member individually. She leaned against a tree as she considered all the places they should search. "After all we won't have enough food and water for all of us, if we go any further" she pointed at the overloaded bag.

"Pardon me, Miss Marda, but Ryck is quite capable hunting for the both of us," Fezzi explained. "I do not know what creatures lie beyond, nor whether they be edible, so I recommend that you all supply yourselves with your own rations. Ryck and I will be fine on our own."

ShadowScale wrote:
"Since that's the case, might I suggest going north instead, towards Malhala? That way we can carry on north to Kerna. That is, unless you have any objections to this?" He looked to the witch, clearly speaking to her on this point "While I may know the geography of the land, which was undoubtedly required of the mages college, my mind is absent of any knowledge of these places, and I know not who or what what resides there"

Quen tilted his head, waiting for a response and, hopefully, a resolution to this debate, so they could get moving again.

Fezzi grabbed a map from one of Ryck's satchels, who didn't seem to mind having something he couldn't read being taken from him. He carefully pondered each option, looking at all the possible routes they could take.

"I believe I'll side with Quen," Fezzi said. "If we go north, past Malhala, we could find ourselves not too far from Mt. Ulna. I've heard of ancient ruins that typically reside near mountains for easy access to resources, so I believe that is a good place to possibly check out." Agasia, the original route, was also relatively close to the mountain range of Mt. Halke, but the river seemed to separate the two. They'd have to wish for a long bridge along the way, and even then there was no guarantee that it was safe. He favored the mouse's proposed route, due to Malhala being located on the river. Having a safe bridge there was nearly guaranteed; town bridges were repaired much more often and meticulously.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:49 am

Adamsuper2002 wrote:"Oh thank you!" Marda exclaimed "At least I won't have to waste my energy or magic". She put the heavy bag on the ground. "You know, I always take more then I need. Just in  case" she looked somewhere towards the distance remembering how someone stole her bag the a couple of hours ago when she was sleeping. She even knew who it probably was. "Is everyone awake then?" she asked "And, where should we go first. I think we should go south towards Port Agasia, since its the nearest city?" She looked at each member individually. She leaned against a tree as she considered all the places they should search. "After all we won't have enough food and water for all of us, if we go any further" she pointed at the overloaded bag.

Alex listens carefully to the conversation, and mentally notes, <Well, I did bring a little food for myself, but not much... just a small apple and a canteen of water. But rationing food for myself should be easy; I'd just have to shrink down to such a small size that the apple is much bigger than me, then eat much smaller amounts while still having plenty. Around insect size would work. And as for my water, well, a canteen could practically turn into a lake for me. I have plenty of supplies from the looks of things.>
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:50 am

"Malhala..." Marda muttered under her breath. "Now I understand we have to go north..." She was kind of ashamed she didn't think of that. "Sure! Let's go to Malhala first. In the meantime I'll try to make a spell to keep you cool in case we have to go South." She turned her head up to Korro. <I wished there would be some fish in the river Valla.> She thought. She still didn't know why there were no fish. <That will make the journey more difficult>. She then turned her head down on a tree stump in the middle of this open area they were in. "Do you need some help?" she knelt down beside the stump that Quen was on. She was always eager to help as long as it didn't cause her much fatigue.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:09 am

Adamsuper2002 wrote:"Malhala..." Marda muttered under her breath. "Now I understand we have to go north..." She was kind of ashamed she didn't think of that. "Sure! Let's go to Malhala first. In the meantime I'll try to make a spell to keep you cool in case we have to go South." She turned her head up to Korro. <I wished there would be some fish in the river Valla.> She thought. She still didn't know why there were no fish. <That will make the journey more difficult>. She then turned her head down on a tree stump in the middle of this open area they were in. "Do you need some help?" she knelt down beside the stump that Quen was on. She was always eager to help as long as it didn't cause her much fatigue.

Quen smiled warmly, giving a low bow, with a flourish of a paw. "That would be most kind of you! Indeed, I can fly but it does strain my energy over long distances, I would much prefer to save it for when it is needed" he nodded a few times in appreciation while saying this. "Perhaps we could also chat a while too on the way? I haven't had the pleasure of conversation with you yet, and I'm sure we have much to learn from each other." <Finally a chance, a witch is a rare person indeed to converse with>

Quen stopped leaning on his 'staff' and strode forward to the edge of the stump, where Marda knelt, and waited. He glanced up at the giant, thoughts wandering for a moment <I suppose he'll have to wait for later. In any case he should know where I am if I'm with Marda>
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:50 pm

Marda smiled back. She carefully, and rather nervously picked up Quen and placed him on her shoulder, taking care so he dosen't fall off. A fall like that to him could be... fatal. She then picked up Quen's staff and handed it to him. She then slowly stood up and faced the rest of the team. "If everyone is ready, we can begin our journey." With those words she turned around and began slowly walking towards the gate, keeping in mind she had Quen on her shoulder. She had remembered all those 'accidents'... Tinies were in fact very fragile creatures, and she had to keep that in mind. After walking to the far end of the field, she turned around to make sure everyone was following.

She turned her head to Quen as she waited for everyone to get up. "You wanted to talk about something?" she smiled at him. "And don't be scared" she laughed "Ask away!" She was very fond of her knowledge, and absolutely loved attention.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:17 pm

Adamsuper2002 wrote:Marda smiled back. She carefully, and rather nervously picked up Quen and placed him on her shoulder, taking care so he dosen't fall off. A fall like that to him could be... fatal. She then picked up Quen's staff and handed it to him. She then slowly stood up and faced the rest of the team. "If everyone is ready, we can begin our journey." With those words she turned around and began slowly walking towards the gate, keeping in mind she had Quen on her shoulder. She had remembered all those 'accidents'... Tinies were in fact very fragile creatures, and she had to keep that in mind. After walking to the far end of the field, she turned around to make sure everyone was following.

Quen felt the air pushed out of him as he was scooped up in her hand and placed on her shoulder. Sitting down, he held on tightly with two paws, taking care not to let the claws dig in through the cloth. His head bobbed up and down with every step, but otherwise his grip held firm.

Adamsuper2002 wrote:
She turned her head to Quen as she waited for everyone to get up. "You wanted to talk about something?" she smiled at him. "And don't be scared" she laughed "Ask away!" She was very fond of her knowledge, and absolutely loved attention.

Quen looked to his right as Marda turned her head, her voice loud in his ears being so close. He flinched a little at it, before becoming quickly used to it, and his happiness shone on his face at her being so open with her knowledge.

"Well then, I hope I'm not too blunt when I ask that: you're a witch correct?" Quen smiled, showing his fangs "Yes I know, I have studied them back home, their abilities intrigue me as they can wield magic that no other can ever learn, and I was interested in where your powers lie? I haven't seen any clues as to what you do, and while I can't use what you do, it interests me regardless"

"In addition to this..." Quen's eyes flickered and looked away from her stare, unsure if the next question would be too personal and irritate her. He forced his head back to looking at her "...I understand if you do not wish to reveal this, but why exactly do you want this stone anyways? Besides the obvious power that is. none of us have asked, and I feel as though we have a right to know if we are risking our lives for this. B..but I understand if you are not comfortable saying this." Quen said as diplomatically as he could, showing a very rare nervousness, and tore his gaze away again, feeling the stare bearing down on him.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:00 pm

Alex stretches, ready to get the adventure started. <I feel like chatting to Korro for a bit... I figure I'll get to know everyone here, but I should wait until we're in some more open space, since I want to go to his size to talk with him. It'd make it a little less awkward in my opinion.>
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:12 am

"Oh, Am I a bit too loud? Sorry." said Marda in a much more more quiet tone. After hearing the first question she replied "Yes, I am in fact a witch. Most people imagine us as ugly green monsters riding a broomstick, though that is not exactly true. For some reason, many people hate us. I've seen many many of my sisters being burned at the stake for being themselves." she carefully sat down leaning on a tree. It was very sad, and deep down she felt hatred to humans. "I still can't figure out why humans do that. Many other races tell me that humans are simply afraid of us. They think that we would want to overthrow them. But I don't think there is anything to be scared of. In fact, many witches would be happy to help ill or injured humans." She looked sad. After all, she was talking about her own sisters and cousins. However she soon got over it smiled at Quen.

After hearing the second question, she became noticeably more miserable. But she kept speaking. "As you know from all the legends and stories, the stone has the power to bring back from the grave. Many years ago, when I was still a little child, my mother got captured by the kings guards and thrown into the dungeons for using her magic to save a man. The next day she was burned at the stake. I escaped and hid in a small house on the outskirts of Port Julna. When I was big enough, I decided to go after the stone, to bring back my mother. The pain after losing her was so bad, and lasts to this day, that I promised myself, that even if the stone won't bring her back, I would at least have to say goodbye." Tears flew down Marda's eyes, but she quickly wiped them away. "Sorry" she said. "I have to calm down a bit." she gave Quen an apologising smile. "But you do have the right to know..." She hid her face in her arms.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:23 pm

Thankfully, the ultimate decision was to go north.

"Malhala..." Marda muttered under her breath. "Now I understand we have to go north..." She was kind of ashamed she didn't think of that. "Sure! Let's go to Malhala first.”

“In the meantime I'll try to make a spell to keep you cool in case we have to go South." She added, glancing at Korro. The frost giant blinked, surprised. “You can do that…?” He asked, easily keeping up with her as she carried Quen away from the group. “That would… well, that would be really nice.” He said, scratching the back of his neck. “Thanks…”

At any rate, it was obvious Alghast was as ready to go as he would ever be with minimal sleep. At least he was still watching his step...
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:47 pm

Adamsuper2002 wrote:"Oh, Am I a bit too loud? Sorry." said Marda in a much more more quiet tone. After hearing the first question she replied "Yes, I am in fact a witch. Most people imagine us as ugly green monsters riding a broomstick, though that is not exactly true. For some reason, many people hate us. I've seen many many of my sisters being burned at the stake for being themselves." she carefully sat down leaning on a tree. It was very sad, and deep down she felt hatred to humans. "I still can't figure out why humans do that. Many other races tell me that humans are simply afraid of us. They think that we would want to overthrow them. But I don't think there is anything to be scared of. In fact, many witches would be happy to help ill or injured humans." She looked sad. After all, she was talking about her own sisters and cousins. However she soon got over it smiled at Quen.

"Good lord, that's horrible! No wonder I never saw any witches back in Kiruna" Quen stammered, his mouth agape at the revelation. He lived a sheltered life from the outside world while he was young, and then in education, and his parents had shielded him from any outside concerns, which was another reason he had chosen to leave and explore the world for knowledge. Even so people rarely talked about witches at all, as if even the mention of it was taboo.

"Well I certainly believe you at least, I can't understand why they w..." He stopped midsentence, remembering what he used to be "Why -we- would ever think that way. I can only assume its a fear of the unknown, that they are afraid your powers may be too great and dangerous, even when that may not be true, rumors often inflate like that. But I, for one, adore the unknown, and am intrigued and excited by what one could extract from it." Quen saw the sadness in her face about being an outcast, and returned the smile at her, trying to warm the situation a little.

Adamsuper2002 wrote:After hearing the second question, she became noticeably more miserable. But she kept speaking. "As you know from all the legends and stories, the stone has the power to bring back from the grave. Many years ago, when I was still a little child, my mother got captured by the kings guards and thrown into the dungeons for using her magic to save a man. The next day she was burned at the stake. I escaped and hid in a small house on the outskirts of Port Julna. When I was big enough, I decided to go after the stone, to bring back my mother. The pain after losing her was so bad, and lasts to this day, that I promised myself, that even if the stone won't bring her back, I would at least have to say goodbye." Tears flew down Marda's eyes, but she quickly wiped them away. "Sorry" she said. "I have to calm down a bit." she gave Quen an apologising smile. "But you do have the right to know..." She hid her face in her arms.

"That is..." Quens voice caught in his throat, and his smile faded, staring at the crying Marda with an open jaw "Gods... even after saving the gentleman's life?" Quen stared down into his open paws, clenching and unclenching his fingers. Magic was his life, he had devoted his life to his development and research of it, and if he had to lock it away and conceal it from everyone, for fear of death... it would be a similar fate to death already.

Quen stared ahead, looking past the trees, his eyes glazed over in deep thought. The whole reason he chose to join this adventure was to increase his powers, and maybe transform back into a human form, stealing the stone for himself in order to do so if necessary. Now he was conflicted, and he could feel the tugging in his chest as his thoughts wrestled there, he valued magic in all its forms, and people's lives even more, such injustice sickened him to the core.

There was a few moments of silence, still staring out and considering, before he turned his now determined face back to the depressed Marda, her face still in her arms. He strode the short distance across her shoulder to the side of her head, and touched it lightly with one paw. "We will get the stone, and we will get your mother back" He said simply, into her ear so he could be heard clearly <And then I'm going to somehow side with the witches, after all this is done, they deserve better> he added to himself in his head "I hereby promise you that, thank you for telling me this, I understand how difficult it was for you, and you have my appreciation" He gave a determined nod, his face still serious and straight.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:47 pm

"Thank... you..." she said through wet eyes. " I... must.. not cry..." she said wiping her tears away. "I have to think positive." She smiled at Quen "Thank you. I really needed some reassurance."

She slowly got up and walked past the trees. She turned around to check that everyone was walking behind her. She then kept walking towards the gate. The guards carefully looked at her. But when they saw her eyes, they immediately rushed for some kind of cover. Marda smiled with her unnaturally white teeth. She seemed to laugh a little and threw the guards a long deep stare as she passed. They looked terrified and only came out cautiously once Marda disappeared behind the wall. She took in a deep breath and let it out. She had never been outside the wall. It was a beginning of a new and exciting adventure.

Last edited by Adamsuper2002 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:00 pm

As Alex passes, he notices the terrified guards.  <I had heard that witches were feared, but this one seemed nice... granted, she's the only witch I've ever seen, but still... what happened between people and witches that led to them being so scared of witches?  Oh well, it's probably not my business...>

<I wonder what going giant will feel like.  I've never seen a giant before, so I haven't been giant-- I should stop thinking about this before I change size on accident again.>  Alex maintains focus on where he is going, not paying attention to anything else.

Despite his efforts, his mind still wanders, albeit to safer topics.  <I heard a tiny bit of the conversation Quen and Marda were having... this Turquoise is supposed to bring back the dead?  Sounds a lot like necromancy... I never heard much about that stuff.  Maybe people hate that even more than they hate witches?  Is that why it's sealed away?  Well, I guess we won't know until we get there...>

Alex manages to get close to Ryck and Fezzi without even realizing it.  He turns and sees Ryck, however Fezzi is hidden behind Ryck due to Alex being on the other side of him.  Alex smiles and does a small wave to say hello.  <I think if we can talk in hand signals, we should be ok... I really don't feel like talking to his cat-like partner... yikes.  Damn phobia.>
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Watching everyone get up and begin walking to the gate, Ryck and Fezzi followed. As they drew close to the gate, they both noticed the terrified soldiers. I wonder what's got them so riled up..? Fezzi thought to himself. Ryck, however, smiled devilishly as they passed. Fear was a good weapon to use, and this group certainly carried it.

Raddaman8000 wrote:Alex manages to get close to Ryck and Fezzi without even realizing it.  He turns and sees Ryck, however Fezzi is hidden behind Ryck due to Alex being on the other side of him.  Alex smiles and does a small wave to say hello.  <I think if we can talk in hand signals, we should be ok... I really don't feel like talking to his cat-like partner... yikes.  Damn phobia.>

Ryck noticed the kid striding by him, but he paid no real attention. Only when he waved his hand did Ryck turn and give him a nod of respect. After the kid got him the drink, he was almost feeling... what was that word Fezzi had to explain to him? Respect for one putting themselves into willful labor... Grateful? It certainly wasn't a word he'd ever used. He asked himself the same question he asked Fezzi when he first heard the word, Why would someone respect a slave? This culture surely confuses me.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Flammole wrote:Ryck noticed the kid striding by him, but he paid no real attention. Only when he waved his hand did Ryck turn and give him a nod of respect. After the kid got him the drink, he was almost feeling... what was that word Fezzi had to explain to him? Respect for one putting themselves into willful labor... Grateful? It certainly wasn't a word he'd ever used. He asked himself the same question he asked Fezzi when he first heard the word, Why would someone respect a slave? This culture surely confuses me.

Alex warmly smiles, knowing that Ryck might not be all that bad... <Well... I'm not sure how I'm gonna have a full conversation with him yet... I didn't think that part though too much... maybe I'll try later when I'm not trying to walk at the same time.>
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:49 pm

Adamsuper2002 wrote:"Thank... you..." she said through wet eyes. " I... must.. not cry..." she said wiping her tears away. "I have to think positive." She smiled at Quen "Thank you. I really needed some reassurance."

She slowly got up and walked past the trees. She turned around to check that everyone was walking behind her. She then kept walking towards the gate. The guards carefully looked at her. But when they saw her eyes, they immediately rushed for some kind of cover. Marda smiled with her unnaturally white teeth. She seemed to laugh a little and threw the guards a long deep stare as she passed. They looked terrified and only came out cautiously once Marda disappeared behind the wall. She took in a deep breath and let it out. She had never been outside the wall. It was a beginning of a new and exciting adventure.

Quen nodded, giving a slight smile and returned to sitting down, holding on to her shoulder as Marda got up from her spot at the tree. He raised an eyebrow towards the guards as they cowered away from her like... well... mice, and shook his head. <There we have it, afraid of the unknown, proof clear as day. It saddens me that they are treated this way, when they are not so different from us mages>

His tiny ears were assaulted by the giggle of laughter, and he turned his head, grinning at the fact that she could make light of the situation despite the way she was being treated. He spun in his 'seat' to face behind Marda, watching the rest of the group catching up. It was going to be a long journey, and they seemed to know what they were doing, which was just as well, as he doubted it would be a pleasant stroll across the untamed wilderness. Well... at least he didn't have to walk most of the way.

Quen turned his head to his left, towards Marda again, and gave a wide grin. "You just let me know if you wish me to... ahem... 'dismount' if you detect danger, and I shall jump off in a jiffy. Many thanks again for the ride my friend!" Quen nodded his thanks yet again, and swiveled around to face forwards again, his spoon laying in his lap.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:00 pm

"You're welcome" replied Marda "Going on your own would probably cost you a lot of energy, even with your wings. Besides, your not too heavy either." she turned to him "and also, cover your ears." She turned around to face the group. "We should get to Malhala by following this river." She pointed to the river beside her. "There is a forest somewhere up ahead. It should be a good spot to rest for the night." Sure enough, the sun was lowering itself over the horizon. It wouldn't be much longer until the predators would come out. "If we hurry up, we might get to eat lunch before the night falls." She slowly spun back around, trying to not wobble her body too much.

"Gosh, it's so hot today" said Marda more to herself then Quen. She reached her hand up to her head and took off the black cloth that was on her head for this whole time. Her deep dark brown hair flowed with the wind until finally settling down. Many people didn't notice it, but Marda was in fact quite a beautiful woman. "I'm sure you want to know something else?" she more said then asked. She wanted to keep a good contacts as possible with Quen. He understood her. He wasn't like most humans. Maybe he was, back when he was still in his human body, but now... he changed. She was just grateful to have someone to talk with, someone to keep her company, someone that wasn't a wall she had to stare at or a cat that couldn't understand her speaking. He was her favourite, at least for now.

"Oh, and sorry if my hair is in a little bit of a mess." she giggled a little when she saw her hair kept on bumping into Quen. "I'll try to keep them neat." and suddenly... The hair stopped. It hung there independent of the wind. Soon it decided to slowly move towards Marda's other shoulder, and swing itself over her back and onto her chest forming a little pigtail kind of formation. She smiled. She half hoped Quen would be impressed by this and start asking questions. <I'll probably getting into contact with other people when we get to that forest> she thought.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Adamsuper2002 wrote:"You're welcome" replied Marda "Going on your own would probably cost you a lot of energy, even with your wings. Besides, your not too heavy either." she turned to him "and also, cover your ears." She turned around to face the group. "We should get to Malhala by following this river." She pointed to the river beside her. "There is a forest somewhere up ahead. It should be a good spot to rest for the night." Sure enough, the sun was lowering itself over the horizon. It wouldn't be much longer until the predators would come out. "If we hurry up, we might get to eat lunch before the night falls." She slowly spun back around, trying to not wobble her body too much.

Quen heeded the advice, and pulled his long ears down with his paws, still hearing and listening to Marda's group talk. As she turned round, he ripped his paws from his ears and grabbed one paw onto the cloth, keeping his balance, and holding onto the staff in his lap with the other.

Adamsuper2002 wrote:"Gosh, it's so hot today" said Marda more to herself then Quen. She reached her hand up to her head and took off the black cloth that was on her head for this whole time. Her deep dark brown hair flowed with the wind until finally settling down. Many people didn't notice it, but Marda was in fact quite a beautiful woman. "I'm sure you want to know something else?" she more said then asked. She wanted to keep a good contacts as possible with Quen. He understood her. He wasn't like most humans. Maybe he was, back when he was still in his human body, but now... he changed. She was just grateful to have someone to talk with, someone to keep her company, someone that wasn't a wall she had to stare at or a cat that couldn't understand her speaking. He was her favourite, at least for now.

"Oh, and sorry if my hair is in a little bit of a mess." she giggled a little when she saw her hair kept on bumping into Quen. "I'll try to keep them neat." and suddenly... The hair stopped. It hung there independent of the wind. Soon it decided to slowly move towards Marda's other shoulder, and swing itself over her back and onto her chest forming a little pigtail kind of formation. She smiled. She half hoped Quen would be impressed by this and start asking questions. <I'll probably getting into contact with other people when we get to that forest> she thought.

Quen spluttered when trying to answer the first question, the hair becoming an obstacle to him and threatening to brush him off. "Well I..." his sentence was cut short as he stared in interest at the hair swinging round and then wrapping around itself delicately. Of course, he could too levitate items with the use of air magic... but to do so with such accuracy as this and with such a small, flexible object as hair was unheard of.

"Huh..." was all Quen could make out, then he realised he was still staring, trying to work out how she'd done it, and shook his gaze away to focus on her question. "Well uhm.. indeed! I do wish to know more, mainly about abilities you may have like... well... more on par with what you just demonstrated!" He pointed with a claw at the hair, looking like an eager child at a sweet shop "What else, may I ask, can you do? I know you are a witch already, but the nature of this magic intrigues me incredibly so, I have never seen anything like this before, its outside all the elements that I've studied back at the college."
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Adamsuper2002 wrote:"You're welcome" replied Marda "Going on your own would probably cost you a lot of energy, even with your wings. Besides, your not too heavy either." she turned to him "and also, cover your ears." She turned around to face the group. "We should get to Malhala by following this river." She pointed to the river beside her. "There is a forest somewhere up ahead. It should be a good spot to rest for the night." Sure enough, the sun was lowering itself over the horizon. It wouldn't be much longer until the predators would come out. "If we hurry up, we might get to eat lunch before the night falls." She slowly spun back around, trying to not wobble her body too much.

<I feel like chatting with someone else... perfectly honest, I haven't talked to the dog-person much, and it seems like it's going to get kind of crowded if I went giant in the forest to chat with Korro; I don't have time to do it before we get there either.  I also didn't bring anything to sleep on...>

Alex walks up to Cabone, smiling and mentioning, "So... what kind of abilities do you have?  I presume you're agile, being a dog."
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:33 pm

Fezzi listened to the witch, glancing up to the sky and watching the sun dropping. Huh, the day went by fast... he thought. He relayed Marda's message to Ryck: "[We are stopping for the night at the forest ahead. She mentioned 'predators'... should we be worried?]"

Ryck looked over at Fezzi, taking his eyes off of the path they were following. "[If there are predators, then ]i[they[/i] should be the ones who should fear. Anything that tries to eat us will only... how does your saying go? 'Eat the earth?']"

"['Bite the dust,']" Fezzi answered. "[But is now the time to be making jokes?]"

"[We'll survive, Fezzi. Don't be afraid of harmless creatures in the night.]"

Fezzi only sighed in response, once again glancing towards the sky. "[These days are getting shorter.]" Ryck said, almost reading Fezzi's mind. "[It's as if we just began our adventure only a few hours ago...]" Ryck seemed to carry the same suspicions Fezzi had. Was it possible something was causing this...? Or was it a more simple solution, such as the lack of rest from last night? Either way, they would be stopping soon. "[Tell them I'll keep watch first.]" Ryck told Fezzi.

"E-excuse me," Fezzi rose up above the crowd. "If we're stopping at the forest up ahead, Ryck has volunteered to keep watch first while you all get some sleep. I am sure we all need it, considering the -*yawn*- amount of rest we got last night..." he rubbed his eyes, brushing away tears that formed with his large yawn. He'd try to get as much sleep as he could, but he knew he'd be woken up by Ryck to alert everyone that his watch was over. Because of this, he floated back over to Ryck and planted himself on Ryck's shoulder and slowly began nodding off. Ryck only huffed and let his little friend sleep.

Last edited by Flammole on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:32 pm

Flammole wrote:
"E-excuse me," Fezzi rose up above the crowd. "If we're stopping at the forest up ahead, Ryck has volunteered to keep watch first while you all get some sleep. I am sure we all need it, considering the -*yawn*- amount of rest we got last night..." he rubbed his eyes, brushing away tears that formed with his large yawn. He'd try to get as much sleep as he could, but he knew he'd be woken up by Ryck to alert everyone that his watch was over. Because of this, he floated back over to Ryck and planted himself on Ryck's shoulder and slowly began nodding off. Ryck only huffed and let his little friend sleep.

Quen turned away from Marda from a moment, listening to the levitating Fezzi. Seeing the yawn, he had barely noticed himself getting tired at all... maybe it was the alcohol still in him that was keeping him still feeling active after all this time. He gave a large nod to Fezzi at the mention of Ryck taking first watch, he seemed like he'd have experience in that area and living in the wilds in general.

He gave a warm smile watching him lay on Rycks shoulder, and nodding off like a common housecat, it was a cute sight. Seeing him tire so quickly, made Quen feel it a little too, but he had things to learn from Marda, and the thought of that struck him back into alertness. Turning back to her.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:53 am

Cabone was slowly following the group until Alex asked him what for abilities he had. "Huh? My abilities? Well I'm actually pretty agile like you said... I have these magical boots that allow me to run fast but also to jump higher than most normal people can... I'm also very good in sneaking in enemy forces or dungeons... And if I ever need to fight I have my trusty bone bow that I made myself! I also have a dagger and a sword... But I bought the sword on the market before we left and I'm not sure if I chose a good one... But I need to warn you... Don't make me try any spell at all! It always ends up exploding in my hands! Anyway now I'm interested... What are you abilities?" Cabone asked to Alex
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:45 am

HappySpookster wrote:Cabone was slowly following the group until Alex asked him what for abilities he had. "Huh? My abilities? Well I'm actually pretty agile like you said... I have these magical boots that allow me to run fast but also to jump higher than most normal people can... I'm also very good in sneaking in enemy forces or dungeons... And if I ever need to fight I have my trusty bone bow that I made myself! I also have a dagger and a sword... But I bought the sword on the market before we left and I'm not sure if I chose a good one... But I need to warn you... Don't make me try any spell at all! It always ends up exploding in my hands! Anyway now I'm interested... What are your abilities?" Cabone asked to Alex

Alex smiles, impressed. "Well, my abilities are actually pretty limited, yet still impressive... I can physically change my size at will by thinking of an animal of equivalent size. So, for example, if I was thinking of a mouse, I would shrink to the size of a mouse. I might show you once we get to the resting point. It's pretty cool, but my range of sizes is limited to my knowledge of what animals exist in this world."
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum