Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 6 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

+4
ShadowScale
Raddaman8000
bryceio
Adamsuper2002
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

Post by Adamsuper2002 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:47 am

"Hah!" Marda smiled. She seemed to smile a lot lately. "They wouldn't teach you this in any university or college." Levitating objects wasn't her strong point, but she was happy with the results. "I do know many things..." Marda began with a slight bit of mystery "But, I'm sure the thing that interests you most is my ability to control animals, am I right?" She usually kept this to herself, but seeing Quen's excitement she decided otherwise.

"It seems like very complicated magic, and though it takes years of dedicated practice, it isn't all that hard." She tried to spot an animal for demonstration. She soon found a little creature hiding among the grass far beyond them. "You have to think of the creature..." she began "... never take your eyes off it, pretend you are that creature." she paused for better effect. "... and concentrate on that animal, as best as possible, isolate all other sounds from you, but stay relaxed." Her head followed the little rustle in the grass. A small field mouse crawled out the green patch. Its eyes were a glowing purple colour. It walked up towards Marda. She stopped, and carefully picked it up. She held her hand up Quen so he can see. "Sorry I used a mouse." Marda kept going "There was noone esle to demonstrate." She lowered her hand and let the muse jump off, and its eyes turning into their normal black colour. It quickly scurried off, afraid of them. It seemed to act so different from that other mouse, with purple eyes. "It doesn't hurt them" Marda thought that way, she would make the situation a little less frightening. She was sure Quen had never seen anything like that.

Marda smiled towards Fezzi and Ryck. "Tell Ryck I'm really greatful he will take watch." she yawned. "I'm very tired myself, but I'll gladly take watch if he needs some sleep."

"Are you tired?" she asked "You don't have to be awake..." Marda noticed Quen looking back towards Fezzi. A small flutter of hair broke away from the rest and landed on Marda's other shoulder, seeming to make a little place where Quen could put his head down. That's the least she could do. She was tired aswell, and they seemed to be nearing the little forest as the first trees appeared on the horizon. Everyone was nearly asleep, but they just had to walk a tiny little more. And then they could rest.

Last edited by Adamsuper2002 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Turquoise of Ultimate Power - RP

Post by ShadowScale Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Adamsuper2002 wrote:"Hah!" Marda smiled. She seemed to smile a lot lately. "They wouldn't teach you this in any university or college." Levitating objects wasn't her strong point, but she was happy with the results. "I do know many things..." Marda began with a slight bit of mystery "But, I'm sure the thing that interests you most is my ability to control animals, am I right?" She usually kept this to herself, but seeing Quen's excitement she decided otherwise.

"Your able to do what now?" Quen couldn't keep the surprise out of his voice, the levitation earlier was outside his knowledge of elements yes, but this seemed just impossible. Controlling a sentient mind, if even possible, would require immense concentration and clearing of the users mind. Quen listened intently, desperate for the explanation.

Adamsuper2002 wrote:"It seems like very complicated magic, and though it takes years of dedicated practice, it isn't all that hard." She tried to spot an animal for demonstration. She soon found a little creature hiding among the grass far beyond them. "You have to think of the creature..." she began "... never take your eyes off it, pretend you are that creature." she paused for better effect. "... and concentrate on that animal, as best as possible, isolate all other sounds from you, but stay relaxed." Her head followed the little rustle in the grass. A small field mouse crawled out the green patch. Its eyes were a glowing purple colour. It walked up towards Marda. She stopped, and carefully picked it up. She held her hand up Quen so he can see. "Sorry I used a mouse." Marda kept going "There was no one else to demonstrate." She lowered her hand and let the muse jump off, and its eyes turning into their normal black colour. It quickly scurried off, afraid of them. It seemed to act so different from that other mouse, with purple teeth. "It doesn't hurt them" Marda thought that way, she would make the situation a little less frightening. She was sure Quen had never seen anything like that.

Quen turned to his right, looking at the faint outline of the creature in the bush with skepticism and anticipation. Quen stayed as quiet as he could, hearing her words and not wanting her to lose focus, but his doubtful look remained. As the mouse emerged, Quens eyes widened at both the glowing eyes in its head, the way it walked up to them, and the fact that it was a mouse like him that was being controlled.

He stared in awe as it hopped onto her hand, and she showed it to him, its blank, glowing eyes staring into his own. If he could sweat, a bead would be running down the side of his face at that moment, and he gulped quietly to himself. He regained himself and smiled, clearly impressed by all this, and as it ran from them both, he gave a quick applause for the show, smiling again in a wide grin. <That was amazing! I wonder if I could prize this knowledge from her, I hope it could be taught in the time we have remaining. She indeed said years of practise, but at least I could learn the basic principles and build on it in the future after all this>

Adamsuper2002 wrote:
Marda smiled towards Fezzi and Ryck. "Tell Ryck I'm really grateful he will take watch." she yawned. "I'm very tired myself, but I'll gladly take watch if he needs some sleep."

"Are you tired?" she asked "You don't have to be awake..." Marda noticed Quen looking back towards Fezzi. A small flutter of hair broke away from the rest and landed on Marda's other shoulder, seeming to make a little place where Quen could put his head down. That's the least she could do. She was tired aswell, and they seemed to be nearing the little forest as the first trees appeared on the horizon. Everyone was nearly asleep, but they just had to walk a tiny little more. And then they could rest.

Quen, looked to the 'bed' of hair, as she was clearly highlighting that's what was meant by her statement. Quen held up an outstretched, open paw, fighting back his fatigue that was now affecting him just for a bit longer "Many thanks" He gave a wide grin, clearly humbled by the offer "but maybe in a small while. I had questions about your earlier demonstration, one being if you could in fact teach me the basic principles of this magic later while we are on the road, it would help me immensely when we eventually part ways."

He then shyed away for a moment, curious what the answer to the next question might be. "And as for the second question.... you did indeed successful control a mouse, which was incredibly impressive I might say, but..." His eyes flickered for a moment, his mind imagining it "...are you able to control me as well? Being an animal myself?"

He yawned his eyes drooping slightly, and swaying on his feet a little, supporting his weight on his spoon, but his eyes still looked to Marda, seeking an answer.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:19 pm

Alex yawns, quite tired.  <I wonder where I'll sleep... I'm not used to sleeping on the bare ground.>  He hears that Ryck will get the first watch tonight.  <Hm... I have an idea.>  "Alright... I gotta go do some business before I get to sleep though, so I'll be right back."

Alex walks a little further into the woods, making sure he is not seen.  <Ok, this idea will either work, or get somebody extremely angry at me... hopefully not the latter.>  Alex shrinks down to the size of a beetle, and heads back.  Struggling to see where he is going past the now-gigantic grass, he eventually reaches the group.  He looks around for a suitable spot, and eventually spots Cabone's bag.  He very carefully walks up to the bag, making sure nobody has noticed him.

<Well, it's not much, but it's something.>  He climbs up and jumps into the bag.  He promptly falls a much greater distance than he expected, landing at the bottom with a faintly audible "oof".  Looking around, he sees many tools that would normally be too large to fit inside a bag the size of Cabone's.  <Wow... this must be a magic bag... maybe he got it from the same place he got the magic running boots.  Either way, there is a lot of room here... should be suitable for tonight.>  Alex stretches, lays down, and falls asleep in Cabone's bag.
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:42 pm

Marda gave Quen a huge grin, but not a normal grin she would usually give. She turned her head to look Quen. She looked him deep into the eyes. Her purple eyes flashed. “You tell me.” She obviously meant Quen’s second question. Her mouth almost hurt from tis smile. “It doesn’t hurt…” she giggled a little. Her smile extended even more, and she kept on staring.

Suddenly Marda burst into laughter. “You… should have… seen… the look… on your… face…” she managed. She soon calmed down however. “No” she said “I can’t control you. You may be a mouse now, but you kept the intelligence of a human. Your intelligence would simply kick me out of your body.  As for your first question…” she thought about the answer for a little while. “As much I’d love to, I can’t teach you that fast. Besides, not everyone can control animals simply because of nature. No matter how much they practise, they can’t get it. It’s just like with magic, not everyone is born with it.”

They soon came out into an open field surrounded by trees that formed an almost perfect ring. “Ok, we’re here.” Marda turned to her team. “Get a good rest, there is a long way ahead of us tomorrow.” she eyed everyone carefully. She felt like she missed something. “Korro?” she yawned “Can you please hand me the bag?” she tried to be as polite as possible. She didn’t realise it, but deep down, she was kind of scared of him.

There was a sudden movement in the bushes. Marda came closer to examine. She was surprised herself. Maybe she wasn’t that big of a coward. Suddenly all the worst scenarios came to her head. Her mind was suddenly filled with fear. But she was already at the bush. A silence came over the whole field. Marda carefully pushed aside the grass. Nothing. It was probably only her imagination, or maybe it wasn’t. There was definitely something there, but it ran away. It would come back to haunt them a second time. She felt it.

“Hey!” she nervously looked around the team. “Korro, Cabone” she muttered to herself “Fezzi and Ryck, Quen, Bruce and…” she paused “Where is Alex?” she looked around the team for an answer “and has anyone seen him?”
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:54 pm

Korro Alghast wasn’t sure how long he’d been walking. His legs had pretty much gone numb, as had most of his body. Luckily, given that fact, he wasn’t very fast, and actually managed to fall behind slightly as the others evaded his huge, plodding feet. Finally, though, they group began to slow down, which Korro thankfully noticed before someone get squashed under his feet. Swaying a little as he stood behind the group, he let out a long, low yawn that was just quiet enough that the tinier members of the party wouldn’t have serious hearing problems as a result, if only just.

“Korro?” Their leader, the witch, yawned, though she managed to sound polite, regardless. “Can you please hand me the bag?”

He paused, blinking and looking a tad surprised, before he remembered where her bag was. “H-huh? Oh… right…” He mumbled, looking sheepish as he pulled her bag out. Carefully, he crouched down, his head finally going below the level of the trees around them. He still towered over everyone else, though, and filled most of the clearing as a result. At least he wasn’t terribly cold to the touch, despite his frosty nature, and everyone else would be warm enough with their equipment, for tonight.

However, before Alghast could hand Marda her huge collection of baggage, there was a rustling in the bushes nearby. He paused, frowning, while the witch went over to investigate. Subtly, Korro’s open hand rested on the pommel of his huge axe, while he still clutched Marda’s baggage in the other. Thankfully, there was nothing, though, and the giant relaxed. As he set the baggage down, though, Marda seemed to realize something.

“Hey!” She nervously looked around the team. “Korro, Cabone,” she muttered to herself, “Fezzi and Ryck, Quen, Bruce and…” She paused. “Where is Alex?” She looked around the team for an answer. “And has anyone seen him?”

Korro frowned. “...Was he the elf?” He asked, quietly, as he caaarefully sat down. “I didn’t notice him join us outside of the port… h-he seemed preoccupied…”
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bryceio Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:42 pm

<Where is Alex...> "I believe he walked off into the woods, but he hasn't returned" <I hope he is ok, this place has an odd feeling to it>
bryceio
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:51 am

<Huh Alex?> "I thought he said he will be back... Anyway I need my rest too... I think he'll come back" Cabone said while trying to find the best place to rest.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:01 am

Alex groggily wakes up inside Cabone's magic bag, wondering what all the commotion is about.  Then he hears that they're mentioning his name.  <Oh, I had thought everyone was going to sleep... well, if they're looking for me, I probably shouldn't be the size of a beetle anymore...>

Alex grows back to the size of a human, being just too tall to fit in the bag, and comically pops my head out of the top.  "Guys, it's ok, I'm right here."  Alex yawns briefly, not realizing that he looks like a head without a body, and all that's under my neck is the bag.  "I was just looking for a place to sleep tonight, and I decided to sleep in here.  Packs are usually comfy, but this one is quite roomy to be honest."
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:50 am

Raddaman8000 wrote:Alex groggily wakes up inside Cabone's magic bag, wondering what all the commotion is about.  Then he hears that they're mentioning his name.  <Oh, I had thought everyone was going to sleep... well, if they're looking for me, I probably shouldn't be the size of a beetle anymore...>

Alex grows back to the size of a human, being just too tall to fit in the bag, and comically pops my head out of the top.  "Guys, it's ok, I'm right here."  Alex yawns briefly, not realizing that he looks like a head without a body, and all that's under my neck is the bag.  "I was just looking for a place to sleep tonight, and I decided to sleep in here.  Packs are usually comfy, but this one is quite roomy to be honest."

While Cabone was searching for a place to rest Alex grew back to his normal size and tried to get out Cabone's bag. "What?!?!" Cabone says when almost having a heart attack "Why did you hide in my magic bag?! That thing is dangerous!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:40 pm

Alex climbs out of the bag, tired and annoyed. "I just told you, I was looking for a spot to sleep. And I like to sleep in bags and such, since they're quite cozy. But either way, if you're doing roll call, I'm right here. Jeez." Alex walks over to a blank patch in the grass and lays down, falling asleep again.
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:05 pm

“Thank you very much” she took a huge pack out of her bag. “Right, we have to eat something before we go to sleep.” If put in the right setting, she would probably look like a mother trying to get her child to eat dinner. She took out something that looked a lot like dry leaves and left it out. “They are very sweet and tasty, I promise. After all, they made in the finest bakery in Port Julna. Eat all you want, I’ll be eating later myself…”

“Alex went into the forest?” Marda had a bad feeling about this. “And he hasn’t come back.” Someone was tailing them, she was almost certain of that, but she didn’t want to worry anyone in the group. But she would have to tell them now. “I’m a little worried about Alex, I think he might have been…”

“GAHHHHH!” Marda took a couple of steps back, seeing Alex’s head sticking out of the bag. She completely forgot about the poor mouse on her shoulder. “Don’t EVER scare me like that again!” she scolded Alex. “I was worried!” she seemed to calm down a little now. “At least you’re alright.” She breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe it was just her imagination telling her that they were being followed. She just now realised poor Quen was still on her shoulder, and it seemed all that made him a little dizzy. “Oh, I’m so sorry, I was just frightened.” she apologised “Please forgive me.” She carefully set Quen down on the ground. “If you need my attention, just shout.” She walked away towards the edge of the forest where she laid her bag down previously and dug out some sort of dark blue pillar, which she set aside. “Can everyone please find a comfortable place to sleep tonight? And also, Ryck, could you watch over the group for a little bit, I have some… things… I have to do first.” She said mysteriously. She took her dark blue pillar and walked into the forest. She hoped nobody would follow her, especially Quen. What he would see could terrify him and rip his feeling of safety to pieces.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bryceio Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:08 pm

"Woah, Alex, what was that all about? Anyways, Cabone is right, magical storage can be unpredictable and dangerous, especially with living creatures."
bryceio
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum